Show yourself?

Show off. Posted Image

Fine, you look good doing it, but still Posted Image

Just seeing that makes my ankles hurt Sky but you look good doing it!

Great pictures, Sky! ;p

You know, I always found skateboarding guys sexy. Posted Image

Hah, thanks all Posted Image

Edited by Skyline
  • Like 1

I said I'd do this a month ago. But instead, I allowed you puny mortals a few more weeks of rest before forcing to gaze upon my hellish figure.

So what if I'm shirtless? Don't judge my closet-nudist lifestyle!

hellish figure? closet nudist lifestyle? :blink: Is it just me or do those two things NOT go together :P

No worries Nathan, my retinas didn't burn looking at your 'hellish figure.'

It's been a while since I showed myself here, so I thought I'd share two pictures from my vacation. One decent and one terrible. :lol:

Posted Image

This is from when I went to Side in Turkey with my family earlier this year. This picture is from the first day there...

Posted Image

...And this is from the morning after. Burned by the sun(badly I might add) and hung over. My sister took this picture fast when she noticed that my middle finger was about to show her and the camera exactly how I felt about her taking a picture of me looking like that. :P

Looking cute pai :D

It's been a while since I showed myself here, so I thought I'd share two pictures from my vacation. One decent and one terrible. :lol:

Posted Image

This is from when I went to Side in Turkey with my family earlier this year. This picture is from the first day there...

Posted Image

...And this is from the morning after. Burned by the sun(badly I might add) and hung over. My sister took this picture fast when she noticed that my middle finger was about to show her and the camera exactly how I felt about her taking a picture of me looking like that. :P

You look good when you're sun burned and hung over.. :P But what's that in your hand, I'm hungry! :D

Posted Image

This picture isn't really good, but it's a picture of me earlier this year. I'm at a hair salon. Oh, I am not MtF. I still haven't transitioned cause I'm not old enough yet...........(awkward silence)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Shalvia Verdell
  • Like 2

Posted Image

This picture isn't really good, but it's a picture of me earlier this year. I'm at a hair salon. Oh, I am not MtF. I still haven't transitioned cause I'm not old enough yet...........(awkward silence)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I think you got a great smile! :D Welcome to GA hun!