Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,958 Words
  • 71 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 13. The Fitting

The following morning, Carol did her early morning towel delivery to the above-garage flat. She charged straight at the door, planning to open it and catch Dante and whoever. But the door was locked and her momentum caused her to slam face first into the door. “Bloody hell!” she screamed and awakened Dante and Thomas.

“That sounds like Carol” said Dante “Go into the bathroom and shut the door”

“Why should I hide from Carol, what hold does she have over you?” asked Thomas

“It’s not that, I just want to see her reaction. I know she’ll be expecting to see you here”

“OK, this could be fun”

“Coming Carol” said Dante as he went to the door naked.

As he opened the door Carol peered around him looking to see if anyone else was in the flat. She was so intent she didn’t even notice Dante’s nakedness. Eventually she said “I’ve brought you fresh towels, I know how much you like that”

“Excellent timing” he said as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

Noticing what he was doing, Carol said “Oh, no need to do that, now I can’t tell if you’re pleased to see me”

“Always pleased to see you Carol. I was just about to make coffee, will you join me?”

“Um...maybe afterwards we could have coffee”

“Afterwards?”

“Yes, as long as I’m here and you’re...well...in that state”

“What state is that Carol?”

“Um...er...near naked...and...oh my god!” she exclaimed as Dante’s towel fell away.

“No, I’m not god, not even an angel, but that’s what you like about me isn’t it?”

“Er...yes, of course. You’re he naughty biker boy...not in leather at present”

“I’m also the gardener, who likes it dirty. Which do you prefer?”

“Maybe biker boy is my favourite”

“Good then let’s go down to the garage and get some revs happening”

“Wouldn’t you prefer the privacy up here?”

“Where’s the danger in that. Biker boy likes to take risks. You know what I mean?”

“If you say so”

“No, I want you to say so. Tell me you want danger, you want to take risks, you want a thrill, you want something throbbing between your legs”

“Oh yes...yes...I want all that” Carol panted.

“Good, here’s a spare helmet. You put that on, while I slither into my leathers and then I’ll show you Castle Hill road and Old Northern road like you’ve never seen before”

“And then?”

“Then we’ll come back for breakfast. I’m sure Cook is preparing something delicious right now”

“Perhaps I should get back to the house. Cook might need me”

“Oh, that’s disappointing, I was looking forward to throwing a leg over and taking you on the ride of your life”

“Not quite what I had in mind”

“Then maybe some other time. And thanks for the towels, I’ll put them to good use”

“Whatever” Carol concluded and left.

As Dante closed the door, Thomas emerged from the bathroom. Dante asked “Did you hear any of that?”

“I heard all of it. She sounded pissed off with you”

“Maybe, but I think she got the message. It was easier than telling her no. This way it can be her decision to walk away”

“You think she will give up?”

“If we make it obvious we are together, but without rubbing her nose in it by finding us in bed together”

***

Two weeks after the measuring, the group again assembled at Crystalline for their cock ring fittings. This time in the new games room.

Andy placed on the table, four small boxes and two larger ones, bearing a logo of four interlocking circles, of different sizes. In each circle was a letter, spelling out AUDS.

Dean opened the four smaller boxes to reveal the jewellery items and the name of the owner.

“Excellent work” commented Jonathan “But I wouldn’t expect anything less from my best designer”

“Thank you” replied Andy “But not for much longer. When the lockdown is lifted, I will only return to Prices to tender my resignation”

“Oh is there a problem? Anything I can help you with?”

“No, on the contrary, but I’ll talk about that later. For now let’s get these rings fitted”

Dean handed out the boxes and Andy said “For anyone who hasn’t fitted a cock and balls ring before, I’ll explain how to fit it. Your natural inclination might be to firstly put it over your penis. If you do that, you will find it very difficult, if not impossible to get your balls through. It is preferably done when your penis is flaccid or no more than partly erect”

“I’ve used one before” said Dante “Should I go first, and demonstrate?”

“Please show us” asked Jonathan

Dante dropped his pants and Andy continued “The best method is to start with the lowest-hanging testicle and put it into the ring, followed by the other testicle. Then fold the penis into the ring and pull it through.”

Dante made the process look easy, so each of the other three did the same and were amazed how easy it was and how good they looked and felt.

“Is everyone happy with the fit?” asked Andy

“Mine’s perfect” answered Lachlan and further added “Thank you Jonathan for the diamonds”

“Nothing but the best for my man, how about the rest of you”

As Jonathan had chosen diamond for Lachlan, and April was his birthday, Andy had made everyone else’s with their respective birthstones. Fortunately for Jonathan, there were no other April birthdays.

After they all thanked Jonathan for their gift and Andy for his excellent work, Jonathan said to Andy and Dean “What about you two?”

“I’ve done something different for us and it is a prototype for a product I’m planning to market”

He then opened the larger boxes, which each contained four plain rings of different sizes.

“Ah now I see where the logo design comes from...” commented Thomas, “...but the name AUDS?”

“Andy’s Unique Design Studio”

“I take it, this is why you are not returning to the company?” stated Jonathan

“Yes guys, I’m going into business for myself”

“So why do you have four cock rings of different sizes?” asked Thomas

“Are you ready to demonstrate?” Andy asked Dean

“Sure”

Dean then took the largest ring and fitted it, followed by the next size down, which took a little more effort to fit. As he picked up the third and smaller ring, Jonathan said “Surely you can’t get that on as well”

Dean proved him wrong and stood there proudly displaying his three ring installation and now, a full erection.

“Now I know you can’t get the fourth one over your balls and penis”

“You’re right Jonathan, this one just goes on my balls, to complete the set”

“That’s a really hot look” complimented Dante.

“Thank you, but you have to complete the installation quickly before you become erect”

“And you just made it. But certainly worth the effort”

“Ok Andy, your turn now” suggested Jonathan

“As Andy looked at his full erection, he said “Looks like I’ve left it too late”

“Can you try at least the largest one?” asked Thomas

With great effort, Andy did manage to fit one ring and was pleased with the result.

“Gentlemen, now that we’re all suitably fitted and ready for action, who’s going to take me first?” asked Jonathan.

No one was particularly interested in Jonathan’s invitation, but as he had been so generous they felt they should do something for him. There was a quick conference between Andy and Thomas while Jonathan moved to the four-poster and readied himself for whatever may come. Then Andy and Thomas whispered to their respective partners and Lachlan was asked to take to the chaise lounge and watch.

“Jonathan” said Andy “Do you know what a circle jerk is?”

He thought for a moment, then replied “Not exactly, but has it something to do with cock rings?”

“Something like that. Lie back and enjoy” Andy replied as the four men, wearing only their new cock rings, mounted the bed and each took up a position with their backs to a post and facing Jonathan.

<>

When all had delivered their offering to Jonathan, he said “Hey Lachlan, you’ve got to try this. Can we do it again?”

***

Dinner was served by Carol, with not a word spoken by her and only the occasional nod to Jonathan as a mark of respect for his position as head of the household.

Jonathan was keen to know more about Andy’s venture into marketing his own designs.

“So have you officially resigned from Prices?”

“I’ll be going in next week when the lockdown is lifted and business returns to normal”

“So does that also mean all the businesses in the Flinders street property will be back in full swing?”

“I expect so, we will be and I know Poppy’s will be. I guess it may take some time for Edward to get bookings lined up for Divas and I don’t know much about the waxing studio”

“And will you have your designs on display in the bar?”

“Yes, we set it up this week and have also included some cock ring designs as well”

“Like yours?”

“That will be our signature design, hence the four ring logo design”

“But, I can’t see you doing measurements behind the bar”

Andy laughed and added “That would be a sight to see while customers suck on their beers. No, I have designed a self measuring kit that we’ll sell over the bar. It includes a cheap adjustable plastic cock ring that you fit then mark the position on the ring. After you remove it and put it back to the measured position you can compare that to the ring sizes on the included chart. Then you just order the size you need, in the design you choose”

“You’ve thought of everything” suggested Lachlan “I hope it will all be successful for you. I’ve got to say, that I’ve thought about it since our last conversation and the bar might just be a perfect place for marketing jewellery, especially intimate jewellery You’ve certainly shown us tonight that a cock ring can be more than just an erection aid, but a beautiful piece of jewellery as well”

“Thanks, and very well put”

***

Mid July was freedom day for NSW. All businesses could now resume normal trading but social distancing, hand sanitising and QR code check-ins were still required.

With the number of daily cases of the virus almost negligible, the need for contact tracing dropped dramatically. When the health department stood down all the casual contact tracers they had taken on at the beginning of the pandemic, Daniel was among them. Some domestic flights resumed but the international borders were still closed, except to the rich and famous or sporting teams, who mostly flew in and out on charter flights or on Middle Eastern airlines, whose owners didn’t seem to be aware there was a worldwide pandemic. This meant Daniel was now unemployed again.

About a week later he had a call from the health department to tell him they required additional staff for the quarantine hotels, where returning international passengers were required to stay in isolation of fourteen days upon arrival.

He was given an on-line tutorial and put to work as a floor supervisor to liaise between the regular hotel staff, security staff and the health department to ensure hygiene and quarantine protocols were maintained. This was brought about by a few reported occasions of liaisons of another kind between security staff and hotel guests in quarantine.

***

In his research into the death of Brendan Haynes, Edward found the following report of the coronial enquiry.

As this is not a trial and it is not my duty to apportion blame, I will reference in my report a possible failure to properly investigate the cause of this death.

One week later the coroner returned a preliminary finding of ‘Death by Misadventure.’ She recommended the following:-

1. Further enquiries to be made of the persons who were observed to enter the CCTV blind spot in the last thirty minutes before the end of the exercise period.

2. She further recommended that the prison make changes:-

a. To prevent prisoners from having access to dangerous objects or materials that could be used for self harm.

b. The CCTV should be upgraded to cover all areas of the prisoners’ recreation yard.

c. All possible hanging points to be removed.

But he could find no reports of any follow-up of the coroner’s recommendations or further investigations into the death. This gave him the opportunity to now fictionalise the hanging and turn it into a murder.

***

As promised, Jonathan gave Thomas his old office back when Thomas set up a new office for him. He took over the front reception room that had previously been used as a bar and as an artists’ green room when Virginia held parties with entertainment.

“You’ve done a great job Thomas, thank you”

“My pleasure Jonathan, and thank you for giving me back my old office. I feel really comfortable there. Just like the old days... in some ways”

“I know, what you mean. You still miss working for Nia, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. I wonder what she’s doing these days?”

“Haven’t you called her lately?”

“No, it’s very remise of me, I should do that”

“You should, but right now we have business to do”

“Of course, what’s on your agenda?”

“Two things. Firstly I want you to take over the household expenses, including the payroll, now that I can’t employ the household staff through the business. That should be all familiar to you”

“No problem and what else?”

“Ah, I think you’re going to like this one. I have purchased the Flinders street property that houses those businesses run by your friends; the one with the restaurant and bar and such. Smidmore will be settling the transfer of ownership shortly. Check with him about the details. When that’s completed I want you to manage it for me. Deal with all those tenancy issues and landlord expenses. Can you handle that?”

“I’m looking forward to it. I had heard they approached you when Mrs Prentice put it up for sale. It’s great that you purchased it. Does this indicate a change in the direction of your investment portfolio, from shares to real estate?”

“I have no particular plan, but if opportunities like this present, of course we’ll look at their viability. This is a new direction for me, so we’ll take it slowly. I am particularly interested in this property as it has great potential, thanks to the vision of your friends”

“Well hopefully they can get back to full service, now all the restrictions are listed. It’s great that I know all the tenants but I won’t let that get in the way of professional management on your behalf, Jonathan”

“Good thinking and good luck”

“Thanks, is there anything else for now”

“No, that’s it, now I’ll spend some time finding my way around all this new fangled gear you’ve put in here”

“Just ask if you need any help”

“Oh you bet I will. By the way, thanks for leaving the large screen TV there, I was planning to use it to watch the Japan Olympics, but I’ll have to wait another year now”

“Glad you reminded me. I left it there so you can use it for video conferencing. It’s now connected to your computer, so it will feel like your conference is right in the room”

“Thanks, I think. Another bit of tech to learn about”

“You’ll manage”

***

Thomas returned to his own office, sat in his old chair, booted up his computer and without thinking, pulled up Virginia’s diary. ‘Ah’, he thought, ‘old habits die hard’. He then picked up his phone and called Virginia.

“Oh Thomas, what a pleasant surprise it is to see your name come up on the screen. What have you been up to?”

“Good morning Virginia, firstly I want to apologise for not calling sooner”

“That alright son, I know you’ve had a lot to deal with. Have you fully recovered?”

“Yes, pretty much so. I no longer need treatment or meds and I’m working at filling my life with pleasant activities and now work. Jonathan has employed me as his assistant and guess what? I’m back in my old office. It’s just like the old days, except....”

“That’s great to hear, I knew you’d come through all this and get back to your real self. I’m so proud of you”

“It was tough, but you know, when they let me go to your wedding, that was a breakthrough day. Suddenly the fog cleared and I could see there was still a life for me without Jared. The sight of you standing there and the familiar smell of the roses from the Crystalline garden, set off a chain reaction in my mind, and since then barriers just fall away as I approach them”

“That is so wonderful to hear. But what I also want to hear is what you are doing and is there a new man in your life?”

“You always know the right question to ask, yes there is”

“Wonderful and I want to hear all about him, but not right now, I’ve got hungry people waiting for me to serve them. Please come to dinner at Potts Point, very soon and bring your new man of course”

“I’d love to Virginia, call me when you’re not busy and we’ll set a date”

*****

Next Chapter - Two dinner invitations and a somewhat indecent proposal.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sounds as if everyone liked their designed rings.  Again Jonathan didn't get quite what he wanted but he got something at least.  

Dante LOL  That was a funny conversation between him and Carol.  Full of innuendo but just meaning a motorcycle ride LMAO.  Its good to see that since Dante and Thomas talked they are staying too themselves and not sharing. Hopefully Thomas learned a lesson from his infidelity with Jared when he broke it off with him. 

Its also good to see Thomas make contact with Virginia again will be nice to see their dinner conversation when/if that opportunity arises.  

Thanks @Wombat Bill for sharing your artistic talents with us.

Q

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I hope Jonathan enjoyed his bukkake session with the lads. I daresay with all attendees "dressed" in their finest rings, the output should have been prodigious. Lachlan has certainly expanded Jonathan's horizons, far more so than I think Desmond will have expanded Virginia's or she his.

I am glad to observe Virginia has delivered on her resolution to volunteer to assist those less fortunate than herself. I feared it may have been similar to a New Year's resolution, but it would appear she has followed through. In her new environ in Potts Point she won't have to travel far to find those less fortunate than herself.

Carol may need to purchase pleasure online and invest in some batteries to satisfy her immediate carnal desires. Pickings are slim at Crystalline for a woman with her proclivities. She may even have a better chance with the "full breasted chicken" than any of the "roosters" in residence.

"Some domestic flights resumed but the international borders were still closed, except to the rich and famous or sporting teams, who mostly flew in and out on charter flights or on Middle Eastern airlines, whose owners didn’t seem to be aware there was a worldwide pandemic." Sadly true @Wombat Bill and the cause of much criticism levelled from the general public, criticism which has frankly been well deserved, particularly to the north of NSW.

Edward may be straying into waters that will be too close for comfort for Justin, and may well "force his hand".

Once again @Wombat Bill your economy with words is remarkable. The teaser for the next chapter promises more salacious excitement (I hope).

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..