Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 3,456 Words
  • 160 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 2. The Submissive

A week later, Thomas and Lachlan entered the gym together for the first time. Thomas had been hesitant about using the gym on his own, as he did not want to be alone with his memories, but his visit the week before resolved that. Lachlan’s offer came at a good time and the two quickly became good gym buddies. On days that one was down, the other offered encouragement and they both started to show results for their efforts.

When Jonathan noticed Lachlan’s body changing he complimented him and asked how he was doing it.

“I’ve got a great workout partner in Thomas. We work very well together and he is getting great results also. Maybe you could compliment him sometime, I think he needs someone to notice.”

“And you wouldn’t be jealous if I did.”

“Of course not.”

“In that case, I have a proposal to put to you.”

“I like proposals, so go ahead.”

“Well now that I am sometimes a bottom and enjoying it, and I thank you for encouraging me to try that. Now that we do that regularly, I thought it might be time to try something else new.”

“I’m always up for new experiences, but I wasn’t sure you were.”

“In the past, probably not, but since you introduced me to bottoming, then I trust you to teach me new things.”

“Did you have anything specific in mind?”

“Not a specific act, but I was thinking that since we all live here together and share much of our lives, especially as we are locked up together in a sense, then I would like try a...trio.”

“You mean a threesome?”

“Yes, that’s it. What do you think?”

“Do you mean with Thomas?”

“Yes, and if I’m going to compliment him on his body, then I would need to see it first, wouldn’t I?”

“You cheeky old bugger Jonathan. I’m shocked.”

“Have I upset you? I didn’t mean to imply that you’re not enough for me. It’s just that if new experiences are what we’re talking then....”

“No it’s not that, I’m just surprised you suggested it.”

“I like to think I can still surprise.”

“Well you’ve achieved that, but I’m not sure if Thomas would be willing.”

“Oh, I think so.”

“Why is that?”

“I once overheard a conversation about him having a threesome with those guys that run the restaurant.”

“Really, that’s interesting.”

“It turned out to be more than interesting. It broke up his relationship with Jared when he found out.”

“But I thought they were together until Jared died.”

“Oh they got back together later, but by then Jared was Virginia’s bed partner.”

“What?”

“Jared was sleeping with my wife and having it off with her PA at the same time.”

“Thomas didn’t tell me that.”

“He’s not supposed to spread around the family’s private matters.”

“But he did tell me about your ex wife’s lovers.”

“Oh did he, indeed?”

“Should he not have?”

“I don’t see that it matters anymore now, so I guess it’s ok.”

“Now getting back to this threesome suggestion of yours.”

“Yes, I want you to talk to Thomas about it and arrange it if you can.”

“Ok, if you’re sure.”

“I’m sure.”

***

The next day in the gym, Lachlan was spotting for Thomas while doing his bench presses. Lachlan was a little distracted as he was thinking about Jonathan’s request and was wondering how to raise the subject with Thomas, when an opportunity presented itself.

As Thomas finished his last lift and Lachlan helped him replace the bar on its stand, Thomas asked “Do you think all this work is showing any results?”

“You’ll have to remove your shirt for me to see that.” Lachlan answered while still standing behind Thomas, who then sat up briefly, removed his shirt and lie back on the bench.

“Well, what do you think?” asked Thomas.

Lachlan leaned over and took a good long look at Thomas’ chest, from above. In so doing, his crotch was over Thomas’ head.

When Lachlan answered, “I’m impressed.” Thomas replied “Yes, I can see you are.” While looking up at Lachlan’s bulge.

“What...oh you noticed.”

“Couldn’t miss it really, I’m impressed also.”

“So do you want to do anything about our mutual admiration?” asked Lachlan

“Remember when you asked me some time back if I was flirting with you, and I asked what you thought, but you didn’t answer me?”

“Yes, I remember, what’s your point?”

“My answer should have been yes, but I thought it was inappropriate, given your relationship with Jonathan, my previous employer and current benefactor.”

“Has your opinion changed since then?”

“Maybe, now that you seem somewhat interested.” Thomas admitted.

“Well, I’m glad you mentioned it, because there is something I have to ask you, but was a little unsure as to how to approach it.”

“I’m liking the sound of this.”

“Hear me out first; it’s a little different to what you may be thinking.”

Lachlan moved around and sat on the bench facing Thomas, who then sat up so they faced each other. “Tell me.” asked Thomas.

“Before that, can I kiss you?”

“Yes...please...”

The two leaned into each other and kissed while both keeping their arms by their sides. Somehow they did not feel the need to hold each other, the extended kiss kept them together. They both parted their lips slightly and explored each other’s mouths with their tongues.

Thomas could scarcely believe the feeling, as this was the first time he had kissed a man since....It was the first time he had even been touched by a man since....

Finally they parted and each one smiled at the other. Then Thomas said “I don’t think any further explanation is necessary.”

“Oh yes there is, there’s more.” replied Lachlan as he took Thomas’ hands and held them between his. “I wanted to kiss you to see if there was a connection between us, and for my part I’m sure there is, but the next part may be different.”

“I agree and I feel a strong connection, but will you please tell me what you getting at?”

“Jonathan has requested a threesome, including you. He believes you are into threesomes.”

“Where did he get that idea?”

“He thinks you had an encounter with Craig and Justin. Is that true?”

“Yes it is, but why does that make him think I would want a threesome with him?”

“Do you find him that revolting?”

“It’s not that...it’s just that...well he’s always been so distant from feelings. I mean he used to be my employer’s lavender husband, then he was my boss for a while, then he blames me for his political failure, then he becomes all friendly and offers me a home here. I just find it difficult to keep up with his changing role in my life. Now, for fuck’s sake he wants to have sex with me. My head’s spinning.”

“Maybe that was my kiss.”

Thomas smiled broadly at Lachlan and said “It may well be, you beautiful man.”

“So is that a no, about Jonathan?”

“Not necessarily, but I will need time to get my head around it before I agree.”

“Good, I’ll let you think about it.”

“In the meantime I’d really like to get my mouth around that cock of yours” said Thomas

“That seems like a reasonable request.”

Lachlan then took off his shirt, walked over to the chin up bar, got a grip, lifted his feet off the ground and said “Can you take it from here?”

Thomas removed Lachlan’s shorts and gave his bulge a nuzzle. When he removed Lachlan’s briefs and released his erection, Lachlan started doing chin ups so that his penis rubbed up and down Thomas’ upper body. He then lifted his body up over the bar, so that his arms were straight and his weight resting on his palms. As he put his arms over the bar and hung by his armpits, his cock was lowered to the perfect height for Thomas to take him while standing.

Thomas opened wide and swallowed Lachlan without his lips even touching the sides. When he felt Lachlan at the back of his throat he closed his lips, started stroking and continued until his mouth was full of Lachlan’s juice.

***

After his dalliance with Lachlan, Thomas felt confident enough to accept Jonathan’s offer.

They started off the evening with a very boozy dinner, during which Jonathan asked Thomas, “You and Lachlan seem to spend a lot of time gardening and working out in the gym. I hope you’re enjoying it all.”

“Yes, we do enjoy it very much. It even surprised me how much pleasure I get from our activities.”

“I was referring specifically to gardening and gym work?”

“Of course, what else Jonathan?”

“Oh I thought you may have been road-testing each other before tonight.”

Thomas looked at Lachlan who then said “Jonathan I will come clean and reply on behalf of both of us. Yes, we have engaged in a little more physical activity other than weeding and pumping iron.”

“Good, then you’ll be familiar with each other and won’t have to waste time on that, so you

can both spend more time with me.”

“You make it sound like a business transaction.” commented Thomas.

“There are parallels.” answered Jonathan.

When Carol asked if they were ready for dessert, Jonathan asked “Dessert gentlemen or would you prefer we took brandies up to my suite and create our own dessert?”

Lachlan noticed Carol’s blush and said to her, “That will be all thanks Carol, you and cook can finish for the night. We’ll look after ourselves from here and you can clear the table in the morning.”

“Very well Mr Lachlan and thank you for the early finish.”

As Carol left the room, Lachlan admonished Jonathan for embarrassing her.

“She’s been around this house long enough to know what goes down here.”

“Knowing is one thing but having it almost thrust into her face is another. Don’t you agree Thomas?”

“Um...er...” he stammered, then suddenly feeling an equal added, “Yes, you should be more considerate of the staff Jonathan.”

“It’s my house and my staff and I’ll do...”

“Let me stop you right there Jonathan.” interrupted Lachlan, “It may be your house but it is our home and to some degree the home of Carol and Cook. As now the only live-in staff members they should be made to feel this is a safe working environment.”

“Safe, I’m hardly likely to make passes at either of them.”

“Work safety is more than that, even though you or any of us would not make sexual advances towards them, talking the way you did could still be seen as sexual harassment.”

“This is a home, not an office or factory.”

“Makes no difference.” added Thomas, “It’s still a workplace for them and apart from the formality of providing a safe working environment a little common decency wouldn’t go astray.”

“Well, gentlemen I stand chastised. Now may be the right time to adjourn this meeting so you two can mete out an appropriate punishment upon me.”

The other two both did a double take, but said nothing.

***

While Thomas was pouring the brandies, Jonathan said he was going to change into a loose fitting robe and Lachlan set the music and the mood lighting. “That’s impressive.” said Thomas when he noticed the lights. “I don’t remember that being here before.”

“It’s just new, I arranged for it. When I first had it installed, Jonathan said he couldn’t decide if it looked like a disco or a brothel. Mind you, I don’t think he’s ever been in either. But he likes it now and asks for a new setting every time we use it. It’s computer controlled and can be set to change as the night goes on or can be linked to the music.”

“And what setting is this, does it have a program for a threesome?”

“Funny you should ask. I found one called ‘Orgy’ but it has a sub-setting called ‘Two plus’ and if you link the sensor, the lighting changes as more people are detected in the room.”

“Bugger me!”

“Could very well happen tonight.” Lachlan predicted.

“What’s taking the boss so long?” asked Thomas.

“Despite his bravado, he really is a bit nervous about tonight. I think he nearly pulled out earlier in the day, that’s probably why he drank so much at dinner.”

Thomas looked past Lachlan to Jonathan approaching from behind Lachlan and said “Looks like he’s totally into it now.”

When Lachlan turned around he saw Jonathan standing in the middle of the room, hands on hips, a short riding crop on one and a leather cat-of-nine-tails in the other. He was dressed only in leather straps which all seem to start or finish, depending on your point of view, from a large steel ring around his balls and cock.

Thomas was all but speechless and could just manage to say “Your cognac Jonathan.” As he stifled a laugh then turned back to the drinks in an effort to conceal it from Jonathan.

<>

During drinks, Jonathan said “Thomas, Lachlan says your gym work is showing results, are you going to show me?”

“Of course.” He replied, then unbuttoned his shirt to reveal an improved set of pecs and early signs of a six pack.

“Looking good young man.”

“Thank you, would you like to see more?”

“Yes, show me what you’ve got to offer.” replied Jonathan, thinking Thomas was referring to his dick. Instead he removed his shorts, pointed to his legs and said “Look, my thighs have bulked up and showing more shape.” Then he turned, pulled his briefs up his crack and further added “How’s that for a tight butt?”

“Bring it closer so I can feel for myself.” Jonathan asked.

Thomas obliged and Jonathan gave his butt a little slap with the riding crop.

“Ouch!”

“You don’t like it?” asked Jonathan

“I didn’t say that, it was just a shock, that’s all.”

“Then prepare for this one.” He replied as he slapped Thomas with the cat”

“Oh I quite like that Jonathan.”

“Good, but that’s all you get for now. These toys are really for me to feel.”

“O... K.” said Lachlan slowly and added “Where did you get all this gear?”

“While you two were ‘gardening’” He said with parenthesis fingers, “I discovered this thing called the internet. It’s amazing what you can buy on there with a credit card.”

“Is that all you bought, do you have any other surprises hidden away?”

“No that’s all for now, but I did see this contraption called a sling. Looks interesting but I need to ask you how to use it first before I order one.”

“Perhaps that’s a conversation for another day.”

“Very well, I’m happy with this for now.”

<>

After enjoying his cognac, Thomas had recovered from the initial shock of seeing Jonathan in his leather and was beginning to feel eager to find out what Jonathan had planned.

“Gentlemen” said Jonathan “I think it’s time to move into the bedroom and see what happens.”

They all sat on the bed and waited for someone else to start. When it seemed there was no plan, Jonathan said “Why don’t you two start, as you seem to have some experience together already. I think I’ll enjoy watching you.”

The other two didn’t need to be encouraged, they both stood up and re-enacted their kiss without embracing with their arms.

“Very nice boys, keep it going, it’s turning me on.”

The two men, without breaking lip contact, looked sideways at Jonathan and noticed those leather straps pointing towards a very healthy erection.

Finally they broke apart and Lachlan asked “Do you want to join in?”

“I was thinking you might like to show Thomas how you fuck me. I’ll bet it will surprise him that I can now bottom.”

“Wow, that is a surprise Jonathan. Yes please show me that.”

Jonathan lie on his back, lifted his legs and allowed Lachlan to penetrate him. After a few thrusts, Jonathan said “Thomas, I want you to join in this violation of my body.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I have another orifice that can be penetrated. I want you both to use and abuse me as fully as you can.”

Thomas was ready, so he moved onto the bed, kneeled over Jonathan’s face and asked “Are you ready?”

“Ready and willing, and while I can still talk, Lachlan why have you stopped thrusting?”

“Sorry, was just distracted a little.”

“Well back to it and while you are both fucking me with your dicks, it might be nice for me to watch you two kissing from down here.”

***

After their congress, all three lay in a tangle recovering their breath. Thomas was the first to speak, when he asked Jonathan “How come you enjoy being dominated, that is so much unlike the Jonathan I thought I knew? You have always been the one to be in charge at work and in your life in general.”

“That’s the very point, young man. Being in charge is a hard reputation to live up to constantly. Sure I enjoyed it most of my life and didn’t think I would ever change. But I have found being submissive in sex is a very liberating experience. I don’t have to have all the answers, I don’t need to be in charge and make demands of others. I can just lie back and do as I’m told and feel the huge pleasure. Use and abuse, that’s my new motto. And might I add, Thomas you are a very capable abuser. My god, you have a penis that tickles my tonsils and such a generous quantity of semen. It was delicious.”

“Thank you Jonathan, it was a pleasure to unload down your throat.”

Lachlan then asked “And how was I?”

“You’re always good, it goes without saying, but you know that.”

“I still like to hear it.”

“Well gentlemen, now that I’ve been fucked both ways at the same time, I think I need a cognac chaser to Thomas’ load and then it’s my turn to come. Who wants to give me a hand job?”

“How about we both do it.” suggested Lachlan.

“How’s that work?”

“I will suck and chew your balls while Thomas works on your prick.”

“You’re on gentlemen. Oh, if Virginia could see me now.”

“Please Jonathan.” admonished Lachlan .

“Yes, that’s in extremely bad taste.” added Thomas.

“Sorry gentlemen, just letting out my inner slut. Too much?”

***

Thomas was surprised at how much he enjoyed the threesome, even with an older man, whom he had previously worked for. He and Lachlan continued to spend more time together, although it became less time in the kitchen over tea and more time in Desmond’s old bedroom.

Lachlan was surprised that Jonathan did not object to this. It was not openly discussed but Jonathan must have known or at least suspected. It seems that as long as there was the occasional threesome he allowed the other two their freedom.

Jonathan became more submissive and in fact refused to take an active role in their sex play. Just as he was the obsessive controller in business he now became an obsessive submissive.

When the subject of Thomas and Lachlan’s relationship was finally discussed, Jonathan admitted he did know and encouraged it because it played into his role as the badly done by slave who had no control over his previous lover and was just being used by them as their plaything.

Yet, outside of the threesome times, his relationship with Lachlan was the same as it had always been and they did not discuss Thomas other than to arrange the next event.

When Thomas tired of regular daytime sex in bed with Lachlan, he suggested they use the gym. Lachlan was surprised at this suggestion as he thought Thomas would find it uncomfortable, given the memories of Jared that must still be present and Thomas’ accident in the gym. But the tables were in fact turned and it was Lachlan who found some discomfort with Jared’s photo watching them. He started to wonder if it was Thomas’ way of showing Jared he was over his grieving and had moved on.

During lockdown many people found new ways of entertaining themselves at home. Some public, such as on-line videos and zoom calls, some more private, such as new hobbies and on-line study, but Thomas wondered how many used lockdown sex as a way to fill their time with new experiences.

Next chapter - The new gardener - A wager - A towel delivery and almost clean sheets.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, @Wombat Bill.  Another fascinating chapter.  I like how Thomas and Jonathan are moving forward with their lives.  It would seem that Lachlan is a good influence on both.

A very intriguing teaser for the next chapter.  Approximately how many chapters ahead do you try to write before posting?  I know some authors write with a brief outline and write a chapter just shortly before posting, and some like to have anywhere from five chapters ahead to having the whole story written.  I am always very interested in how authors do the things they do, and there are so many methods that finding which method or multiples of methods an author uses is a delectable and delightful desire of discovery for me.

Thanks again!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

That was a great chapter. Lachlan is a good help to both Thomas and Jonathan. I never saw Jonathan as a submissive, but it seems to be good for him Thomas and Lachlan was always going to happen, the threesome just helped it along.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
21 hours ago, ReaderPaul said:

Approximately how many chapters ahead do you try to write before posting?

This varies according to the story. When  I first started publishing CWB 1, I had both books 1 and 2 prewritten, but as two separate stories in a parallel time slot. The first book was about Craig and Justin and their friends, and of course there were minor characters. When I finished that, I then wrote about the minor characters such as Jared, Thomas and the Prices in parallel to the first book,but gave them starring roles. 

When I decided to publish on GA, I merged the two books with minor adjustments to make them dovetail together. BUT, as I published and got comments and questions I added chapters in  a few places and the final two stories finished up being about 50% longer than the originals.

Book 3, was all new story lines that I wrote about 15 chapters ahead. However, by publishing daily, I soon ran out of chapters to publish and had to take some time off to catch up. I don't like writing to a deadline so it is my aim to be ahead and if I get ideas from your comments I like to include them, where possible. The fires are a good example of that. But when I decided to include them in the story line I didn't realise how difficult that would be. Those chapters were the hardest to write. Not only because of the subject, but also because I had to put fictional characters into a real life situation. The events at Mallacoota are true and many of the quotes and text messages are from research.

That brings me to now. I currently am 20 chapters ahead and want to stay that way, so I wont' be publishing daily. Probably two to three chapters a week depending on inspiration and the dreaded writers' block that occasionally happens.

Hope this helps and please continue to ask questions. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I don't think Jonathan was entirely submissive. He did display more than just a touch of the "bossy bottom", not to the same extent perhaps as Joey Stefano, but it was certainly present. To a large extent I think Jonathan 'choreographed' their first menage a trois, directing both Lachlan and Thomas how to please him, albeit by "violating" him. I wonder to what extent the sling will play a role in the "lockdown games". 

@Wombat Bill an intriguing little chapter with an expansion in Jonathan's bedroom repertoire. What will he discover next? If I can but ask one favour, please don't let him develop a passion for tattoos. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

If I can but ask one favour, please don't let him develop a passion for tattoos. 

You may all have noticed that while we have had references to anal, oral, sounding, S&M, fisting, ball torture, piercing and maybe a few other perversions, even I have forgotten about, there has never been any reference to tattooing, and will not be, unless it is in a negative context. Bugger, I just revealed a bias. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

It is not a bias @Wombat Bill, it is a preference you have. I myself do not mind tattoos per se; my "objection" is they now seem almost "mandatory" if you want to  be in gay porn. It does not seem to matter if the actors are gay or gay4pay, nearly all have a proliferation of tattoos. An actor named Sean Duran is a classic example.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..