Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,139 Words
  • 101 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 44. Lucas

Caleb was lying in bed, waiting for sleep to take over, but wasn’t really in a hurry to enter dreamland, because his thoughts of Lucas were even better than his dream might be and he could control his conscious thoughts. As his hand went down and found its target he remembered the day he gave Lucas a sample bag of his chocolate biscuits.

<>

Keen to have Lucas try the biscuits, he invited him to share at morning recess. They sat on a bench in the school yard, legs either side of the bench, facing each other.

As Caleb was rustling around in his backpack he said “I’ve got something to give you”

“That’s nice but you’ve already given me something”

“No I haven’t, what do you mean?”

“Look down”

“Oh, I see what you mean. That’s quite an impressive bulge”

“Pleased you think so”

“Those track shorts don’t hide very much, do they?”

“No, but then I don’t really want to hide it, from you”

“Are you sure it’s me causing that?”

“You doubt your sexiness?”

“Just making sure. Anyway, I want you to have these and tell me what you think of them”

“Biscuits, thanks”

“You’re welcome. My Gran and I made them, we’re going into business together’

“You’re always talking about your Gran”

“Well, she’s just the most uber cool old lady I know. I shouldn’t call her old really, well she is old but doesn’t act her age”

“Is she you mum’s or your dad’s mother?”

“Neither, she’s Craig’s grandmother”

“Who’s Craig?”

“The man I live with”

“Oh, you live with a man already”

“Two actually, there’s also Justin”

“Wow, you live with two men. Do they...you know?”

“Of course, why not”

“Just asking”

A little while later, they heard the dreaded sound.

“Bugger there goes the bell for class to resume and you haven’t even tried my biscuits yet”

“I’ll eat on the way back to class”

Lucas munched as he walked and as they reached the classroom door, said “These are really good”

“Thanks, I’ll tell Gran”

<>

At lunch break Lucas said “Let’s have lunch on that bench?”

“Sure, but what was wrong with you during class?”

“Why, what did I do?”

“It’s more what you didn’t do. Every time you were asked a question, you replied, what...can you repeat the question please Sir?”

“My head really wasn’t there this morning. I was thinking about you”

“That’s nice, and I’m flattered, but you should concentrate on class. You know once a teacher finds a weakness like that they’ll exploit it. Why do you think, he asked you so many questions?”

“I see your point, but I couldn’t stop thinking about your living arrangements. Are you sure you’re comfortable living with these two men”

“Yes, of course, but Justin is my favourite. He’s a body builder, you should see his pecs. In fact his whole body is just so hot”

“And does he show you his body often?”

“Most days, he’s mentoring me”

“Is that what he calls it?”

“You know...teaching me. There’s so much to learn”

“I didn’t know that”

“Oh yes, Justin says the body is a complex machine and you have to learn the right techniques to be your best”

“And he teaches you these techniques?”

“Yes, he’s very good at it. He learned when he was young”

“Who did he learn from?”

“His gym instructor, of course”

“Yes, of course, I’ve heard about that”

“Anyway, I’m not the first. He’s a very good teacher. He also taught his cousins when they used to live with him”

“Very generous of him, I’m sure. So does the other guy...”

“Craig”

“Yes, Craig...does he join you in this mentoring?”

“No, he’s not into that”

“Oh really, that’s a surprise”

“Well, his interests lie elsewhere. He mentors Snowy”

“So does this Snowy live with you also?”

“No, he’s a young guy who works for Craig at the restaurant. But Craig also teaches him”

“Very generous, these two men”

“Yes, I suppose they are”

“So, do you think Justin would teach me?”

“I’m not sure about that, he’s a very busy person and he also teaches other guys in their franchise”

“They have a franchise?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know much about that. But if you like, I could teach you what I’ve learned from Justin”

“So where would we do this? Could I come over to your place?”

“Funny you should say that. Gran said I should invite you over some time”

“Does this Gran know about you and Justin?”

“Of course, she says it’s good for men to share, in a healthy way”

“She thinks this is healthy?”

“I know what you’re thinking. Why is an older lady so involved with young men, right?”

“Yeah, that’s sort of what I’m thinking”

“Well, I told you she doesn’t think old, she’s a really cool person and likes to see us all happy”

“You sound pretty comfortable with this arrangement”

“And why wouldn’t I?”

“Well it’s just that you’re only sixteen and living with two older men. Is that what you really want?”

“Now that I can’t live with my parents, yes”

“Do your parents know about this living arrangement?”

“I suppose they do, but probably don’t care anyway”

“Why would they not care?”

“Because they threw me out, well my father did anyway”

“Shit, what did you do? Was it because of these men you live with?”

“No, I only went to live with them after Dad threw me out and I had to go to the refuge and then the social worker found Craig and Justin for me to live with”

“A social worker set this up?”

“Yes, that’s her job, to find homes for homeless kids”

“Yeah, but with two men who...how should I put this... use you. Is that legal? I think this mentoring , as you call it, is really called grooming”

“What are you going on about?

“You being pimped out by a social worker to two guys who are obviously into twinks”

“Fuck! You think that I....well that is hilarious”

“I don’t see the funny side”

“I’m not being abused. They wouldn’t lay a finger on me, it’s part of the arrangement. Although I did suggest it, but Craig, the uptight one, wouldn’t even consider it”

“What arrangement?”

“They’re my foster carers, and even though I’m legal they can’t because they’re sort of in charge of me, like a teacher is”

“Oh, that’s good, I thought you were, sort of their pet”

“No, I think they’d get a dog if they wanted a pet”

“Yes, of course, so that’s a good thing”

“Oh dear, you’re so funny, thinking I was a kept boy. Well, come to think of it, I suppose I am”

“What?”

“Kept, after all they provide me with a home and food and other stuff”

“That’s what parents do, but parents also give you love”

“Well, in their way they do love me, but not like you’re thinking. Yes, it’s more like parents’ love”

“Good, so that means you’re available”

“For what?”

“Me”

“Oh...I suppose so”

***

Caleb then asked himself ‘Why did I say that? Being cool is one thing, but that must have sounded like I had no interest in him at all. No wonder he’s been avoiding me at school. But on the positive side, he has been more attentive in class. Is that good? If he’s into class then is he no longer into me? Fuck, I have to fix this’

But before Caleb formulated a plan, he drifted off to sleep.

***

“Pleased to meet you Lucas. Welcome to our home” said Craig

“Thank you for having me Sir”

“No need to be formal round here, call me Craig all the boys do”

“Very well, but I’m really keen to meet Justin, I hear he’s much more fun,”

“Yes, others have said that, so better take that cute arse of yours out to the veranda. He’s out there doing what he does best, showing off his body”

“Good that’s what I came for and maybe a bit more”

“Oh, I’m sure he’ll give you exactly what you want and then some”

“I can’t wait”

Caleb took Lucas outside to meet Justin, who was doing crunches “98, 99, 100” he counted.

“Fuck, that’s impressive” said Lucas

“I’m just having a light workout today. Don’t have time for more, I heard you were coming over and wanted to leave time to spend with you. Lucas, is it?”

“Yes Sir, please to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much about you, your body and what you can do with it”

“Where would you like to start?”

“Oh, you’re the expert, I’ll let you lead, but I will say one thing. I am sixteen, so I’m legal and you have no power over me, that is, you’re not my career or teacher or anything like that. You know what I mean”

“Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I hope you’re a quick learner”

“Willing at the very least”

“That’s good now let’s get down to business. How about you strip off and show me what I’ve got to work with”

“No problem, but I warn you, compared to you, I am very puny”

“Oh, don’t be shy, not everyone can look as good as me”

“But I’d really like to”

“Yes well, dream big”

Then as Lucas stripped completely, Justin added “Mmm, speaking of big”

“Thank you Sir, I guess I don’t need any improvement in that department”

“That’s an understatement” replied Justin as he put his hands on Lucas’ chest, then slowly moved his hands over his entire upper body.

“I suppose you’re wondering what I’m doing?” asked Justin.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“That too, but basically checking your musculature to see what I have to work with”

“I guess we have a lot of work to do”

“Some, but how about we start with a massage? That will relax your muscles before your workout”

“Is there anything I can do?” asked Caleb

“I’m glad you asked, I was about to tell you to get lost. You’re not needed today”

A dejected Caleb walked away in silence until Justin called out “Oh there is something you can do Caleb. Bring us the massage oil and some towels”

After delivering what was requested, Caleb went into the kitchen t to be with Craig, who had been watching and knew exactly what to say to Caleb.

“Don’t feel too put down by Justin, that’s just his way when there’s fresh chicken on the menu”

“Maybe, but I feel I’ve been replaced, and after I’ve worked so hard to improve my body. Why has he cast me aside for that skinny wretch?”

“You didn’t notice?”

“Notice what?”

“Lucas already has better assets than you”

“But he’s completely flat-chested, no abs and no muscle tone at all”

“I think you completely underestimate what Justin sees in his boys”

“OK, he’s more handsome in the face than me and he has one of those short haircuts, like Justin. Is it that?”

“No, take another look”

As Caleb peered out the kitchen window, he saw Lucas lie face down on the towel and Justin spreading oil on his hands. Then Caleb noticed, and asked Craig “Is it the bubble butt. I’ve never seen his bare butt before”

“Yes he does like butts, they’re his second favourite, just watch”

Justin started with a few cursory strokes of Lucas’ back, but really got into a petrissage movement, when he reached his buttocks.

“Is he supposed to massage that deeply?”

“The gluteus maximus is a very large muscle and it takes a lot more work”

“That’s not what I meant by deep”

“That’s a fringe benefit for Justin...and Lucas for that matter. They seem to be both enjoying it”

“Yes, perhaps a bit too much. I doubt this massage is relaxing Lucas”

Then as Lucas rolled over, Caleb added “He seems quite the opposite to relaxed”

“Now you’re getting the idea. Just watch the direction of Justin’s hand movements. One of the principles of massage is to always massage towards the heart. That keeps the blood flowing back to the heart and maintains good circulation”

“But Justin’s massaging in the opposite direction”

“Precisely, so where do you think the blood flow will be directed?”

“Ah, now I get it, and he’s going to need a lot of blood to fill that”

“I rest my case, young man”

They continued to watch the massage. As well as the blood flowing in the desired direction, so were Justin’s hands also moving closer to the engorgement. Eventually his fingers moved through the hair and pressed on the pubic bone, before.....

Then Craig said “Caleb...Caleb...get up Caleb, or you’ll be late for school”

 

*****

Next Chapter - Edward’s downsized party.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow I was a little pissed off until the end of the chapter then I LMAO at it being a dream.  I should have known, I don't think Craig would have been that happy with Justin. 

Caleb needs to dial back on his attitude a bit it sounds like, if its putting Lucas off.  Its not bad being cool but if its over the top then no wonder he isn't getting anywhere. 

Q

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I knew it was a dream, but Caleb needs to work on his speech and talking skills with the same sex.  

There is still a potential relationship there, but Caleb can't play it TOO cool.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well that was a little awkward. @ReaderPaul, @chris191070 and @quttzikare any of you "into" dream analysis or have any knowledge of it?

I have to agree with my fellow CWB groupies that Caleb needs to "up" his flirting skills. I don't think he is intentionally playing it too cool, he is just at an awkward stage in life. Perhaps his beloved Gran can give him some tips on flirting for success. 

@Wombat Bill the "ha ha" was the most suitable emoticon for this chapter, which seemed to be heading in a somewhat "dark" direction only to have it revealed as another "Bobby Ewing" moment. Unlike @ReaderPaul (who has the advantage of access to that very accurate crystal ball), I had no idea it was a dream. Even with Craig waking Caleb it took me a moment to realise the implication of this (I have been feeling a little "vague" all day, well that is my story and I am sticking to it). 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

As one of my favourite characters on 'Mad as Hell' says,  "Just a bit of fun". 

 

 

Edited by Wombat Bill
  • Like 1
Link to comment

@Wombat Billthat was a good chapter.
I should have known that it was a dream. For couple of reasons the main reason is because I believe that Wombat Bill, would not of wrote a scene like that. and the other is I don't believe Justin would do something like that.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..