Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,570 Words
  • 98 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 26. Francesco’s Home Visit

With Wanda’s help, Francesco’s visit was arranged.

Alex drove James to the circus lot on Sunday morning, but when James arrived he didn’t have to go looking for Francesco. He was already dressed in Alex’s clothes, he had been given the week before, and was waiting by the carpark.

“Hey, he’s got a shirt just like mine” Alex noticed

“And he has jeans like yours also”

“Well, blue jeans are blue jeans”

“But these are exactly like yours”

“So?”

“I forgot to tell you, I gave Francesco some old clothes of yours”

“Without asking me?”

“Well clearly you didn’t miss them, so what’s the problem?”

“Nothing, I’m glad he seems to like them, if he’s wearing them today”

“They are all he has to wear apart from tights and an old circus souvenir shirt”

“Really?”

James was about to explain when he saw Francesco approaching the car. They both waved, then got out”

“Good morning Francesco” said Alex

“Good morning to you also and thank you for the jeans and shirt”

“They look good on you, maybe I can find something else for you tonight”

“Thank you, I am really excited about visiting your home. I’ve never been to a real house before”

“Fuck!” exclaimed Alex

“Sorry, what have I done?” asked Francesco

“Oh nothing, I’m just surprised, that’s all”

“That’s circus life, always on the move”

James then said “Well, Alex your woman will be waiting for you and we have to get to the station”

“Ok, bye you two, I’ll see you tonight” Alex answered

“Can we go now?” asked an excited Francesco

“Where’s your bag?”

“What bag?”

“With your things to stay overnight”

“What things should I have?”

“Undies, sox, toothbrush?”

“Oh, I have a toothbrush, let’s go and get it”

When they reached the caravan, Francesco waved the toothbrush at James before he put it in his pocket.

“What about undies and sox?”

“I don’t wear them”

“And you don’t have any sneakers on”

“Sneakers?”

“Shoes, oh doesn’t matter, well find a charity shop in town and I’ll buy you some cheap shoes. Can you walk into town barefooted?”

“I suppose I can”

James found a pair of runners for $8.00 in Vinnies and pair of sox for $2.00 in the aptly named $2 variety store. With Francesco now clothed and shod they set off to the station.

With a number of train changes they finally arrived at Hurstville just before lunch. James introduced Francesco, raided the fridge for cold drinks and took them out to the garden while they waited to be called for lunch.

“Which one is your mother?” asked Francesco

“They both are” Francesco looked confused. “Oh I see what you mean, Hannah is my birth mother, but I call both of them Mum”

“I’ve never met anyone with two mothers before”

“I suppose it’s a bit unusual, but not as scary as having no mum or dad”

“I’ve grown used to it. All the circus people are my family”

“Yes, about that. If they’re such a good family how come they don’t make sure you get paid for your work?”

“But I get everything I need”

“Like undies, sox, shoes or phone?”

“Do I really need those things?”

“You would if you ever went off the circus lot, like normal people”

“Are you saying I’m not normal?”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean you are not normal. I meant normal behaviour, like going out, shopping and visiting friends”

“I’m visiting you today and we went shopping earlier” replied Francesco as he lifted one foot and waved it around to show his new runners.

“With my money. If you got paid, you would have your own money to shop with”

“You seem to place a lot of importance on money”

“It’s how the world works. That’s how we get the stuff we want”

“Where do you get your money?”

“From my mum. It’s called pocket money and I also do some chores around the house to earn extra”

“So you earn your money?”

“Some of it, I don’t have a real job because I’m still at school. Alex earns his from his job at the chicken shop. Anyway enough talk of money, Mum will talk to you more about it later. She’s a lawyer, you know”

“Do I need a lawyer?”

“You might, but Mum won’t charge you for advice”

Francesco again looked confused but said nothing.

<>

Over lunch, Francesco was asked about his circus act by Hannah, so she could gauge how professional it was, without asking direct questions about employment.

“So you sound like a headliner, is that the right term?”

“Yes, the top three acts are the trapeze flyers, Gunther’s performing lions and me.”

“Sounds like a big responsibility”

“I just do what I was born to do. My dad told me that”

“That’s a nice way to look at it, like a calling”. Francesco just nodded.

While Hannah was getting dessert, James asked Julia “Can I give Francesco his surprise now?”

“Sure, it’s on my desk in the study”

As James stood up, Francesco asked “Should I come with you?”

“No, just sit tight, I’ll be right back”

Hannah returned with the dessert and asked “Where’s he gone now?”

“He’s just getting Francisco’s gift”

“Oh good, I’m dying to see the look on his face” Hannah replied, as if Francesco wasn’t in the room.

James returned with a small parcel that Julia had wrapped in coloured tissue to make it more special.

“Here you are Francisco” said James as he presented the parcel “It’s from the whole family”

He nervously removed the paper, looked at the phone and said “Thank you, but I don’t know how to use this”

“No problem” answered Julia “You have a professional tutor sitting right next to you”

“I do?”

“Me!” exclaimed James “Finish dessert and then I’ll show you all about it. We’ve already loaded it with talk and text, and some data allowance”

The gift recipient understood none of what James said, but kept his ignorance to himself, just smiled and said “Thank you”

<>

After lunch they went to James’ room and spent all afternoon there. James showed Francesco how to use the phone for calls and texting only. Francesco entered James’ number and then called him.

“Hello, James speaking”

“Um...it’s Francesco here, but you know that already, you’re sitting right next to me”

“I would know it anyway” then showing Francesco his phone, added “See it shows on my phone”

“How does the phone know it’s me?”

“Because your number matches with the entry on my phone number list. Hang up and I’ll call you”

When Francesco’s phone rang, he looked at it and said “It’s you calling, how clever. So I’ll always know who’s calling me?”

“Not always, only the numbers that you have stored in your phone. Which at the moment is only me. I’ll give you Alex’s number also and then you can add friend’s numbers as you go”

“So, can I call you anytime?”

“Yes, anytime you like, day or night. Whenever you want to talk I’ll be available”

“I like the sound of that. I can talk to you anytime, that’s really special for me”

“That’s what boyfriends do”

“Are we boyfriends?”

“Do you want to be?”

“Oh yes please. Can I change your name on my phone so it tells me ‘James my Boyfriend’?”

“Sure, just open the phone list......”

<>

After phone lessons, James said “I’ll show you my laptop now”

“Your lap top?”

“Yes it’s what you call a portable computer”

“Oh, I thought it was something more personal”

James laughed and said “Well I could show you something more personal if you like”

“I like, but before that, will you kiss me?”

James did not hesitate complying with Francesco’s request. One kiss led to another and they spent the rest of the afternoon exploring each other’s bodies, instead of the intricacies of Windows.

***

They finally emerged from the bedroom when hunger forced them out.

While they were demolishing a large bag of chips and washing it down with orange juice, Hannah joined them, set down her glass of wine and asked “How’s things going boys?”

“Great Mum, Francesco can now call or text me anytime”

“Are you happy to have a phone Francesco?”

“Yes, and thank you for the gift, it’s really beautiful”

“I’m pleased, it’s from all the family, so we hope you find it useful. We have prepaid for your current load, but when that runs out you will need to top up and you will need money for that”

“But I don’t have money”

“I know and that’s what I would like to talk about. It sounds like you have a very professional act in the circus and I would expect such an act would should earn you many hundreds of dollars per week. Yet you seem to earn nothing in cash, only food and board. Is that correct?”

“I get what I need”

“As may be, but you should have the independence of paying for what you need, as you choose. Besides that, the circus has an obligation as an employer to pay an appropriate wage for their performers. They may be in breach of many laws and regulations relating to industrial relations and even child abuse. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“Not really”

Hannah went on to explain her accusations and Francesco’s rights as a foster child and an employee. At the end of her detailed explanations, she asked Francesco “Do you want me to help you with this?”

“If you think I need it, I suppose so”

“Good, when you reach age eighteen you will no longer be a foster child of this Jack and his wife and they will no longer get paid by the state, unless you have ongoing education expenses”

“Do they get paid” asked James

“Yes, the state pays a foster care allowance up to and including the age of seventeen, then the payments stop when the foster child turns eighteen, because you are an adult then. Most families keep fostering their children even after that, but are not obliged to.”

***

Just before dinner, Francesco said to James “Your family has been so good to me, I would like to thank them in some way, but I don’t have any money to buy you anything. I can’t even cook for them”

“That’s not necessary”

“But I want to do it, and all I have is my talent, so I will give them a private show tonight. Do you think they might like that?”

“I’m sure they would be thrilled to have a professional circus performer right in our lounge room”

“Good, now have you been practicing what I taught you......?”

***

During dinner, Francesco told the family he was going to perform for them and said because of that he would only eat lightly and maybe have a snack afterwards.

When dinner was over James said to everybody “Wait here at the table until I call you. Francesco and I need to prepare for his performance and I will call you when he is ready”

Alex added “You’re going to love this Mum, you won’t believe how good he is”

“I’m looking forward to it” replied Hannah “A private performance of a world class performer in our own home, I feel quite privileged”

“OK, we’ll go and prepare now” concluded James

<>

When all was ready, James called the family to the lounge room. In the middle of the room was something covered by a blanket. Alex thought it was his old beanbag and wondered why it was in the centre of the room. James waited till they were seated and then made his announcement in a loud voice “Ladies and gentlemen, be prepared to be entertained, amazed and absolutely stunned by this special performance of a fine fellow... folded... flexible... Francesco” as he finished his announcement he hit play and removed the blanket with a flourish. As the first beats of Bolero filled the room, the family gasped at the human ball in the middle of the room.

As the music picked up, the ball started to unfold like the delicate petals of a blooming flower. The final unfolding was a snap gesture and Francesco was lying flat on his back. He rose to his feet and commenced the main part of his performance. His positions and contortions of his body had the women spellbound, and at some points gasping in amazement.

The family had not noticed James leave the room during the performance, their gaze was so fixed on Francesco. When Francesco finished his signature moves, he stood up and gestured towards the door. As their eyes followed Francesco’s direction they saw James enter the room, bare-chested and wearing only a matching pair of tights. Francesco took him by the hand and lead him to the centre of the room. As James started to bend backwards, Hannah quietly said “Oh no”. Then Francesco put his hand on the small or James’ back to help him balance as he bent backwards until his hands were on the ground. Francesco then removed his hand and left James standing on all fours while in a yoga back bend. The family applauded, thinking James’ contribution was the finale of the act, but there was more to come.

Francesco stood in front of James, placed his hands on James’ hips and lifted his feet upwards till he was in a balanced hand-stand. Again the family applauded. When James wobbled a bit, under the weight, Francesco was unfazed and adjusted his balance until James was steady again.

Then Francesco slowly lowered his legs in a backwards bend until they reached James’ chest and he was folded in half. Applause again, then Francesco separated his feet and continued to lower them either side of James’ body until they almost reached the floor and he had reached the limit of his spinal flexibility.

Francesco then reversed the whole procedure and when back on his feet, put his hand under James’ back and assisted him to an upright position.

Finally Hannah remembered to breathe when James stood in front of his family so he and Francesco could take their bows, hand in hand.

“Oh my god James, you had me worried but you were both amazing. When did you learn how to do that?”

“I have the best coach in the country....The Amazing Francesco” he said in his Ringmaster’s voice.

***

Later in the night, in James’ bedroom, Francesco said “I forgot to ask you how you are going with the self-sucking exercises”

“Pretty good, I can now get half in my mouth...but...”

“But what, is there a problem?”

“Sort of...my desire to suck myself has been exceed by my desire to...suck you”

Francesco then started to roll down his tights. As he rolled them past the head of his penis it sprung up so fast, James could hear it slap against Francesco’s flat firm stomach. As it fell back into a semi vertical position, Francesco pointed at it and said “Like this?”

“Oh exactly like that” replied James as he lowered to his knees.

Francesco leaned over slightly, put his fingers under James’ chin, lifted his head slightly, looked into his eyes and said “James... I’m going to make a commitment to you...it is yours anytime

Next Chapter - Naughty Gran.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OMG Francesco has led a life not unlike the life the Amish are portrayed as living (apart from his sexual freedom). Everyday things most of us take for granted are totally alien to him. I sense he has had little, if any, love from his foster parents, if in fact they are his foster parents in an official capacity.

James, Hannah and Julia have noble intentions to assist Francesco (and I would have the same intentions if I were in their shoes), however, I hope it does not backfire on them resulting in Francesco becoming homeless, particularly if he is not officially being fostered by Jack and Candy, under which circumstances they would not likely be receiving any payments for his care.

An enlightening chapter @Wombat Bill. One cannot imagine the life of deprivation Francesco has led, and yet he appears to be a remarkably happy and content young man. I daresay that says more about me than it does about him. I compare it to reports I have read regarding the "human happiness index" (commissioned and reported by whom I cannot remember), in which it is often the case that those with less and lower expectations are generally happier than those of us with more and higher expectations. 

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment

In some respects Francesco has a really good life with the circus, but in other ways the circus is using him for his talents.

I mean Francesco has been with the circus since he was 7 years old, he has never been paid anything. It seems he hasn't even been taught about the concept of money and the simple things in life that someone his age should have, such as clothes and a mobile phone. But he has been taken care of it seems, as long as he never left the circus or wanted anything.

I hope Hannah and James are successful in helping Francesco without causing animosity in the circus by talking to Jack about Francesco and his lack of wages.

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Yes taken care of in the minimal way possible, while his act is raking money in for the circus owners.  Perhaps everyone in the circus is not being paid a wage just being taken care of? Or perhaps somehow they don’t realize that Francesco isn’t being paid perhaps with his family being in the circus it was one wage for the family and that money is just going into an account he doesn’t know about? Looking for a positive here.

it’s good for Francesco tho to have stayed with Jason so he gets an idea what life outside the circus is like perhaps if the worst happens Hannah and family will welcome him to theirs. It seems Francesco could be adaptable it all depends on how loyal he feels to the circus as currently he feels the have taken care of him. But like has been stated it seems he has no friends and no one to really talk to. So seems he is missing love in his life. 
 

Q

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Once again another great chapter Wombat Bill, I am wondering what Grans does to be naughty? And I can't wait to find out. Keep the great chapters coming.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, haines87 said:

Once again another great chapter Wombat Bill, I am wondering what Grans does to be naughty? And I can't wait to find out. Keep the great chapters coming.

Perhaps she will have one too many afternoon G&T's and flirt outrageously with Caleb (or Justin). Whatever she does I am almost certain it will be perfectly harmless (except perhaps for a hangover).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

These chapters have taken the story line away from the main characters. Once I started writing it I could not stop, and for a few weeks ignored the other story lines. I did at one point consider making this a separate story, but in line with the title considered this is where it belongs. 

Pleased you are all enjoying it, even if it has raised some issues, but I believe they are worth examining. I try as much as possible to write this work of fiction within state and federal laws in Australia. Sometimes that is a challenge to create the drama and remain factual. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..