Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,595 Words
  • 103 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 14. Lemon Delicious

It was expected to be a quiet night at the bar, so Andy stayed at home to work on some jewellery designs and Dean opened the bar on his own. Around 8.00pm, Andy got a call from Alma.

“Hi Alma, it’s great to hear from you”

“I hope it is”

“Why, is there a problem?”

“Yes, a very big problem”

“I’m sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help?”

“I hope so, that’s why I’m calling”

“So what’s the problem?”

“The problem is, you left Prices without giving us a chance to farewell you properly. You were a very big part of the organisation and it’s only fitting you should have been farewelled appropriately”

“You know I don’t like a fuss being made on my behalf”
“Newsbreak Andy! Farewells are not just for the one leaving, they are also for your colleagues who want to show their appreciation and fondness for you”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think about that, and especially I didn’t think about you Alma. You were always more than a colleague, you are my friend and my greatest supporter when things got rough at work. I apologise for that”

“Oh don’t get all soppy on me, I just want to tell you that I’m giving you an opportunity to redeem yourself”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Come to dinner and bring Dean”

“Is it going to be a big affair?”

“No! It will be just Brenda and I and you and Dean. But it won’t be all about you; it will be a chance to get to know Dean better. What with your new bar and the lockdown it’s been a long time between drinks”

“We’d love to come”

“Good, let me know when Dean can get a night off from the bar and we’ll do it”

***

Alma hung up, looked at Brenda and smiled.

“Well?” asked Brenda

“Yes, they’re coming”

“Did you tell him why?”

“No, it’s not appropriate over the phone. It should be done in person and besides we need to get to know more about Dean, just in case Andy’s a bit...you know”

“Yeah, good thinking. I can’t wait, I’m so excited we decided to do this”

“I just hope they’re as excited about it”

“I’m sure they will be”

***

Dean arrived home about midnight, to find Andy asleep on the sofa, remote control in hand and the 24 hour news babbling on incessantly. He gave Andy a gentle kiss on the forehead, which startled him so much he lifted his head quickly and hit Dean’s chin so hard it knocked his teeth together and chipped a tooth. “Fuck Andy, what are you trying to do?” demanded Dean as he spat out a small chip of tooth.

“I’m sorry, you surprised me, what’s wrong?”

“You broke a tooth, that’s what’s wrong”

“Show me” asked Andy as he looked in Dean’s mouth “It’s just a minor chip, hardly noticeable”

Dean went and looked in the mirror “Hardly noticeable you say. Maybe if I never smile again, but a barman has to have a winning smile, everyone loves it. Makes them feel welcome and makes the lonely feel like they have a friend. There’s more to being a barman than just pouring drinks, you know”

“Sorry, but it shouldn’t take much to repair”

“You don’t just superglue a bit back on. It will still be a big job”

“No problem, I’ll pay for it. Now calm down, I’ve got some news for you, we have a dinner invitation from Alma and Brenda, for whenever you can get a night off”

“Until I get this fixed, I’ll have all my nights off”

“Don’t exaggerate, call the dentist first thing in the morning and I’ll do the bar for you”

“So is this dinner for a special occasion?”

“Sort of, Alma’s a bit pissed off that I left the job so quickly and she didn’t have time to arrange a farewell. But she also said she and Brenda wanted the opportunity to get to know you better. That’s nice, isn’t it?”

“I suppose”

“Do you want something to drink, before we go to bed?”

“Just tea would be good and maybe a bit of toast and Vegemite”

“As you wish Sir, coming right up”

While Andy was preparing their snack, Dean said “You know this might be a good opportunity to let Jacob manage the bar for a night. He’s showing great promise as a duty manager”

“Are you sure he’s ready?”

“Why, do you have some doubts?”

“No, not at all, just making sure”

“I am sure, I’ve been thinking about it for a while. We really need a backup manager so it’s easier for us to have time off together”

“I like the sound of that. Ok give him the opportunity”

“How about Tuesday, it’s usually not too busy and I’ll roster on Ben to assist him. He’s nearly as good, will be a great support and not give Jacob any cheek”

“Great, I’ll let Alma know”

***

Thomas also received a call that night. It was from Virginia with the promised invitation to dinner at Potts Point.

“Any night, good for me” replied Thomas “Don’t work nights and neither does Dante”

“Dante, is that your new man?”

“Sure is and I want you to be the first to know, I love him Virginia. I didn’t think I would ever say that again”

“That’s great to hear, but I don’t know why you doubted your ability to love again. Love is what drives you Thomas. I don’t just mean in your personal life, but your work and your friendships. Everything you do is done with love. I should know, having seen you on highs and lows. It’s always love that gets you through”

“Now you’ve got me all...a bit...emotional” Thomas paused and Virginia let him have his moment in silence.

“Sorry Virginia, lots of stuff just went through my mind. Now about dinner?”

“Let’s not waste any more time, how about tomorrow night. Come at six for dinner at seven”

“That should be fine, I’ll bring a couple of bottles...of your favourite Champagne”

“Are you sure Jon’s paying you enough to afford it?”

“I can manage”

“Maybe there’s a few bottles left in Jon’s cellar”

“No, it will be my pleasure to treat you and pour for you again”

“Sounds delightful my boy”

“Will you be cooking?”

“Ah, I was wondering if you would ask that. Since we last dined together I have learned a lot about how a kitchen works. Not just at home, but a commercial kitchen as well. Do you know I can prepare enough to feed over a hundred people in one evening. Mind you, we won’t be having bulk prepared food tomorrow night”

“It wouldn’t matter if we are, so long as you cooked it, I’m sure it will be great”

“Ooo, brave words for one who has never tasted my looking. But I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised”

“I forgot to ask you about Desmond”

“He’s going great, down at the drop in centre, doing his evening shift. He should be home soon, I’ll give him your regards and I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to know you are coming to dinner”

“OK, bye for now, see you soon”

***

Dean selected a few good bottles from the bar to take to dinner and handed over to Jacob and Ben at 6.00pm.

Andy was ready when he arrived home and they set off immediately to Alma’s.

Dean knew they girls wanted to get to know him better, but was surprised at the interrogation he had to endure. Andy didn’t notice as the girls would each engage one of them in conversation for a while and then switch over.

Dinner was pleasant and when dessert was served, Alma dropped the bombshell.

“Andy, I... that is Brenda and I want to ask you to do something special for us. We have been together nearly ten years now. Our anniversary is coming up so we have been talking about the next stage in our relationship”

“It will be my absolute pleasure to do it for you”

“You will, that’s wonderful”

“Have you any particular design in mind?”

“Design? No why do you ask?”

“So you want it to be a surprise?”

“I’m already surprised” added Brenda

“I don’t know why, Alma has been my colleague and friend for longer then you two have been together, so why wouldn’t I be honoured to help both of you”

“Of course” replied a confused Brenda

“But you will have to give me some idea of what you want”

“Either will be fine”

“So you’ve no preference between silver or gold?”

Alma and Brenda looked at each other and burst into laughter. Andy and Dean looked at each other and shrugged shoulders.

Finally Dean spoke, and said to Brenda “I think these two know each other better than we do and maybe understand what’s being talked about, but I haven’t a fucking clue”

“Dean!” said Andy “It’s obvious the girls want something special to celebrate their tenth anniversary together. So, I’m going to design and give them the best anniversary rings I have ever designed. Is that alright with you both?”

“Andy, that will be great, but there is something else we want as well”

“No problem, bracelets, brooches?” he asked

“No something more intimate” answered Alma

“Ah, I get it now”

“Good, so you’re prepared to do this?”

“Of course why wouldn’t I. We’ve know each other long enough not to be embarrassed about it. I’m not sure about you Brenda, but if you’re comfortable, then so am I”

“Oh, you’ve made us so happy Andy, you really are a true friend” said Brenda

“Now, we’ll have to set a date to do the deed and I’ll bring my equipment”

“I should hope so” replied Alma with a smirk.

By now Dean had caught on, gave the girls an embarrassed smile and said “Some of our friends have cock rings and we do too. In fact I even knew a guy once that had a Prince Albert, but I have to admit to being totally ignorant as to what intimate jewellery women wear”

By now they had finished the Lemon Delicious dessert and Alma said “Brenda can you open another bottle and we’ll move to the lounge to continue this conversation.

“Have I said the wrong thing?” asked Dean.

“In a way you have, but not in the way you are probably thinking”

“I’m sorry, but also confused”

“Understandable Dean, I think we have all been talking at cross purposes. Let’s get comfortable in the lounge and when Brenda returns I will try to explain”

<>

“Dean, to further your education about female intimate jewellery, I have a catalogue I’ll give you before you leave” said Alma

“Oh thanks, but that’s not really necessary. I’m sure Andy can tell me later”

“Very well then. Now Andy, we really appreciate your offer about the jewellery, but that is not what we are asking from you, although I’m sure a small token will be welcome for our anniversary”

“So what exactly are we talking about here Alma?”

“Brenda and I, like all of us, are not getting any younger and in fact I’m rapidly approaching a certain age when the female body changes and some things that were possible are no longer possible. Am I making myself clear?”

“Not in the least” replied Andy

Brenda then took over “Boys, what Alma is trying to say is that we want to have a baby, before our eggs are all spent”

“Yes?” asked Andy tentatively.

“And we want one of you to help us achieve that wish”

“Oh, you need swimmers” suggested Dean, “Is that what they’re called?”

“Yes, precisely. Are you willing to help?”

“You mean Andy of course”

“Either one of you would be a suitable donor”

Andy said “Oh, I’m not sure about that” closely followed by Dean saying “I couldn’t do that”

“Any particular reason?” asked Brenda

“Well...it’s just that...” Dean stammered and Andy added “I’ve never thought of being a father. It’s a big responsibility”

“Sure it is, if you want to be a hands-on father, but we’re happy for you to be a remote father or even just a sperm donor”

“Is that fair to the child?” asked Andy

“The child would have two mothers”

“I’m still not sure” added Andy “What about you Dean?” he continued.

“I think we should talk about it before we make a decision”

“That’s fine boys” replied Alma “We don’t want either of you to rush into it”

“That’s right” added Brenda “We want you to be happy with whatever decision you make”

“So, that’s not a definite no?” asked Alma

“Yes...or do I mean no...what I mean is we will think more about it” replied Andy “But I want to say that it is quite an honour to be asked, even if we don’t go ahead with your request”

“Same here” added Dean “It shows an enormous amount of trust by you both”

“We wouldn’t ask just anyone” said Alma “We respect you both and know you would honour whatever agreement we come to. That’s why we don’t want to use an anonymous sperm bank. Even if you want to remain unknown to the child, at least we would know who the father is”

“Brenda?” asked Andy “Can you refill my glass?” then as she leaned forward Andy continued “You wouldn’t have something stronger would you? I could do with a scotch right now”

“Certainly, I suppose it must be a bit of a shock to you, but we didn’t know any other way to ask, other than straight up front. Especially after all the confusion at the start of the conversation”

“That’s fine, I probably wasn’t looking forward to measuring for intimate jewellery” concluded Andy with a nervous laugh and then there was a riotous laugh from Brenda.

<>

A few too many scotches later Alma said “Neither of you are in a condition to drive home safely, not to mention legally. Perhaps you better use our spare rooms for the night”

“Rooms?” asked Andy

“Yes, sorry about that, but we rarely have guests so the spare rooms are set up as a study and a yoga room so that only leaves space for a single bed in each room”

“No problem” replied Dean “I’ll crash anywhere at the moment”

“Then let me show you to your room” said Brenda “And Alma will show Andy, now that he has finished all the scotch”

***

Breakfast the following morning was a sombre affair as they were all nursing sore heads from the night before.

Alma dispensed with a heavy breakfast and just served coffee, tea, muffins and toast with a choice of spreads. Conversation was mostly about Andy and Dean’s work plus Alma updated Andy with a bit of shop gossip from Price’s Jewellery. No mention was made of the previous night’s request.

After breakfast, the boys thanked the girls for their hospitality, said their goodbyes and drove off.

About half way home Andy said “We have to talk about what the girls asked for”

“We sure do”

“What I mean is, we probably don’t need to make a decision now”

“Yes of course, not now. Maybe not at all”

“You’re right, perhaps they’ll forget all about it, if we don’t say anymore”

“I think that’s best. Let’s leave it at that” concluded Dean.

*****

Next Chapter - Virginia and Desmond are back.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Andy and Dean had a great dinner with the girls. With the girls shocking them by asking for there sperm.

I'm just worried that when the guys were drunk, that the girls helped themselves to what they needed by Masturbating them off.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment

@chris191070 I was thinking the same thing. Guess we will have to wait to find out. I was gobsmacked by the request tho.  

Another great chapter in the Saga. 

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Wow, what a chapter!  I so look forward to the dinner with Virginia and Desmond.  

I doubt that the girls would have stimulated them to ejaculation after they fell asleep, but it is possible in theory, IF they were not too drunk.  I am sure our own @Wombat Bill, author of resourceful renowned reasoning and superlative surprises will enlighten, elucidate, educate, edify, and illuminate us soon.

 

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Further to a recent comment by @Summerabbacat, regarding keeping track of characters' names, I have published a blog entry of most character names. 

There may be a few casuals missing, but I will add then as they come to mind. My layout did not translate too well to GA format, so I will try to fix that. 

In the mean time, it may help if you forget who a certain character is. I will also add an alphabetical list for easy reference. 

https://gayauthors.org/blogs/entry/19899-catering-with-benefits-characters/

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 11/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, chris191070 said:

Andy and Dean had a great dinner with the girls. With the girls shocking them by asking for there sperm.

I'm just worried that when the guys were drunk, that the girls helped themselves to what they needed by Masturbating them off.

@chris191070 this was my immediate suspicion too. It seemed getting the boys drunk was the intention of Alma and Brenda, and it was almost too convenient the boys had to sleep in separate rooms. Unlike you though Chris, I imagined the girls helping themselves direct from the source not by hand, but by riding them cowboy style as this, I have read, maximises the success rate of "the swimmers". 

I must state upfront before making my next comment that I am fully in favour of same sex couples having children, whether biological or adopted. However, which ever of the girls responded with “The child would have two mothers” to Andy's question “Is that fair to the child?” really pissed me off. If the child wanted a relationship with its father and the father is known to the mothers, surely the mothers would want to foster such a relationship. The response shows that neither Alma nor Brenda have given any thought to the child's possible desires, only their own. I do not like children, which is one of the reasons why I refused a similar request from a lesbian couple I knew many years ago. I pointed out to them that if the child wanted to meet me I would have no desire for this to happen, which would be very unfair to the child and may be hurtful and/or damaging to it. They understood perfectly and thanked me for my honesty.

There is also the legal and financial implications of being a remote father or known sperm donor. What happens if Alma and Brenda separate, would the birth mother seek child support from the biological father? Certainly a contract could be executed absolving the biological father of all legal and financial obligations, but would such a contract hold up in court. I somehow doubt it.

At least Thomas and Dante should not have to worry about Virginia making a similar request of either of them at the forthcoming dinner. I just hope Desmond is as "thrilled" by his dinner companions as Virginia believes he will be.

@Wombat Bill Your wit excelled in this chapter. Andy's misunderstanding of the true nature of Alma and Brenda's request was very cleverly written. I immediately suspected what Alma was going to propose, but I had the benefit of the content of the conversation between Alma and Brenda before the dinner took place.

I recall my grandmother making something called Lemon Delicious when I was child (back in the Palaeolithic era). It was very aptly named as it was both very tart and contained either chunky pieces of lemon rind or shavings of lemon rind, if I remember correctly.

My "award" for the wittiest remark to date in this current book, goes to Andy, “That’s fine, I probably wasn’t looking forward to measuring for intimate jewellery”. He is generally such a quiet man who draws little attention to himself, which made this remark all the more amusing.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

It seems to be a unanimous decision as to what the girls did after dark. Now my dilemma is - should I disappoint you or reward you for your predictions. It seems @ReaderPaul has been passing his crystal ball freely around the field. First to @chris191070, who passed it to @quttzik, who then punted it to @Summerabbacat. I shall put it this way - wait till chapter 30.

11 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

I imagined the girls helping themselves direct from the source not by hand, but by riding them cowboy style

NO!, I just can't do it. I could not write that scene. The words are not in me.

 

11 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

At least Thomas and Dante should not have to worry about Virginia making a similar request of either of them

Pleeeease refrain from such suggestions.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..