Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,617 Words
  • 118 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 7. Thrust Mode

When Lachlan was having difficulty digging out the roots of a long dead shrub, he asked Dante for help. He put the longest pinch rod they had into the roots and both men put their combined weight into prising out the roots. As they strained with every muscle in their bodies, they both looked at each other’s shirtless body and silently admired the musculature they saw in each other. They were just about to give up when suddenly the tap root gave way, the stump flew into the air and they went down into the dirt with the pinch rod.

Although exhausted they managed to laugh about it as they rolled about in the rich garden soil which clung to their sweaty bodies.

Dante rolled onto Lachlan accidently and when he apologised and attempted to get up, Lachlan told him to stay there. They looked into each other’s eyes, felt their bulges greeting each other, and both knew where this was heading.

In their previous sexual contact Dante had never kissed, but today Lachlan felt an overwhelming urge to kiss his sweaty dirty mate. He did so, was kissed back and enjoyed the earthy taste of the youngest and sexiest man on the property. Then they rolled over and Lachlan was on top. He spat on each of Dante’s nipples, then sucked up the muddy spittle and spat it on the ground, leaving the nipples a little cleaner than the rest of Dante’s body.

Lachlan gave Dante’s nipples a good workout, Dante resisting the natural urge to wince and letting the pain go straight to his penis and harden it even more.

When he could resist no longer, Lachlan rolled both of them onto the grass and pulled off Dante’s shorts to reveal the only part of his body not covered in rich loamy soil. The first mouthful of cock tasted salty, then has he got the rest down his throat and buried his nose into Dante’s pubes he got the full smell of the man’s essence. The combined smell of sweat, soil, lube, cum and a feint lingering of soap, was intoxicating.

Lachlan wanted nothing less than to feel Dante’s full load explode in his mouth and then slowly slide down his throat. He worked him hard, Dante’s mid body rising and falling in time with Lachlan’s sucking and sliding, his occasional moan encouraging Lachlan to continue, would Lachlan get what he wanted, would Dante succumb to the stroking and finally transfer his pent up energy in the form of semen to Lachlan’s hungry mouth, was he holding back or had he spent all his juices today, these thoughts went through Lachlan’s mind, then with one final nudge Lachlan squeezed Dante’s balls so hard he thought they would burst, but it worked and Lachlan was rewarded with a gush, so sweet compared to the salty first mouthful he tasted.

Lachlan lie his head on Dante’s upper thigh, and lie there with his mouth full of Dante’s juices. Dante said “You’ve drained me, now you had better replace that energy in me.”

Lachlan ignored Dante’s suggestion while he savoured the taste. Finally he delivered the load to Dante’s mouth and asked “Is that what you want?”

After swallowing, Dante answered “That was good but I think a rear entry injection is needed”

Lachlan stood, reached down for Dante’s hand, pulled him up onto his feet and they both ran off to the pool. They dived in simultaneously for a quick rinse. Meeting underwater, they kissed until they were forced to surface for air.

“Do you want me to take you here?” asked Lachlan

“I’m not sure we could in the pool”

“On the sun lounge then?”

“I had somewhere else in mind. Come with me”

As they climbed out of the pool the sun’s rays were reflected in the drops of water and their bodies glistened like jewels.

Dante then led Lachlan to the garage and Lachlan attempted to go up the stairs, thinking they were going to continue in Dante’s bed. “No, down here is better, you can ride me and my bike at the same time”

Lachlan looked at the shiny Ducati and said “I’ve never ridden a bike before”

“Then after you’ve ridden me, I’ll take you for a spin”

Dante went to the work bench, removed the lid from a pot of engine grease, put his fingers into it, scooped up a good dollop and held it up for Lachlan to see.

“What’s that for” he asked

“This” Dante answered as he lubed his own arse. He then took a condom out of the saddle bag, mounted the Ducati, sat on the front of the saddle, lay his chest flat on the petrol tank and pushed his butt up slightly.

“Fuck, that’s a hot set of buns”

Dante didn’t answer, he just wriggled his butt. Lachlan took the cue, sheathed his rod, threw his leg over the rear of the bike and sat on the passenger’s saddle. The tip of his penis was now, no more than one inch from Dante’s greased hole, but he knew he’d need more room than that to do the job properly. He slipped back a few more inches, put his feet on the foot pegs, pushed forward, inserted and went in to thrust mode.

<>

Mission completed, Lachlan lay forward on Dante’s back. As he did so he slipped out of Dante and his flaccidness rested on the saddle.

After a few minutes, Dante said “Ready for the second part of the ride?”

“Sure, but I’ll need to get my gear”

“No you won’t. There’s nothing like the feeling of a naked ride on a throbbing hog”

“We can’t go out naked”

“Just on the property” replied Dante as he turned the key, pushed down on the kick starter pedal and drove out of the garage. As they circled around the driveway, Lachlan felt a sense of freedom and exhilaration he’d never felt before and wondered why he had never ridden a bike.

From the kitchen, Cook said to Carol “Will you take a look at that? What is this place coming to?”

Carol rushed to the window, as she could hear the sound of the Ducati and assumed that was what had caught the attention of Cook.

Noticing the women at the kitchen window, Dante decided to play up to them, so next time around he lifted his legs off the foot pegs, put them out straight and waved with one hand.

“He must know we’re watching” said Cook “Look how he’s playing up to his audience”

Then as the bike passed them, Cook added “Not a bad arse on Mr Lachlan”

“You’re right” replied Carol “But when you’re talking about a man’s arse, do you still refer to him as Mister?”

“I see what you mean, so would I just call him Lachlan?”

“How about hot buns?”

“Bugger, I’m glad you reminded me, that’s just exactly what I have in the oven. Don’t want to burn them”

“They won’t be the only burned buns if those two keep riding around like that much longer”

After Cook removed her baking from the oven, she returned to window and said “You know when Mrs Price left the house and we had no more of her Musical Society parties, I though life was going to be pretty dull around here. However, I have to admit, I was wrong”

But Carol’s mind was on something else and said “He hasn’t taken me for a ride yet”

“Are you sure?” asked Cook

“On the bike, I mean”

“Oh... and the other?” Cook asked as she picked up the board marker.

***

Craig wanted to get to Edward and Romel’s place early so he could talk to Romel before dinner.

“Welcome guys’ said Romel, as he opened the door “It’s been so long since we’ve been together. I’m really over this lockdown and so glad it’s been eased enough to at least have a small dinner party”

“Me too” answered Justin “I’ve really missed seeing you guys regularly and having to be so careful about avoiding infection. Honestly, I don’t know how you nurses do it every day and still keep your sanity”

“Well, at least you can now partly open your business and hopefully things will quieten down in the hospital soon”

Edward called from the kitchen “Am I just the hired help, or are you going to bring the party in here?”

While Edward added his two cents worth about the lockdown, Romel got drinks for all. Drink in hand, Craig said “Romel can we go out into the garden?”

“And leave the slave alone in the kitchen?” complained Edward

“Oh...Justin can stay with you” replied Craig “I want to talk to Romel about hospital stuff”

<>

In the garden, Craig said “I had an interesting chat with Rosemary a few nights back. She seems to be the only one who is friendly towards me and I asked why”

“What did she say?” asked Romel

“Are you telling me you don’t know?”

“I think you had better tell me first”

“She thinks, and apparently so do many others, that I euthanised Gramps”

“I’ve heard that also, but I’ve also heard rumours that I did”

“Really, that’s awful”

“Yeah, that’s why I requested the move to the Cardiac ward. I was hardly known there, so I’ve been accepted”

“Why didn’t you tell me this before?”

“I didn’t want to worry you and certainly wasn’t expecting you to ever come back to nursing”

“But you didn’t tell me when I did”

“I thought it might have all settled down by then. I didn’t know people were still talking about it”

“I haven’t heard anything except from Rosemary and that was only when I asked her. But I can feel the coolness from old colleagues”

“Are you going to do anything about it?”

“Yes, I’m going to take myself off the roster and just remain as a casual standby. Now that we’ve reopened Poppy’s and had the rent on the restaurant reduced, I don’t need the money so much and I can’t really work with people who treat me that way”

“But you’re staying on standby?”

“Just in case we have another lockdown and I need the work”

“That’s a good idea, and don’t worry about what the others say. I know you wouldn’t do it”

“And I know you wouldn’t either”

They hugged and Craig said “It’s good to have a friend like you that is so supportive and understanding”

“I feel the same. Friends forever, hey?”

“Forever”

<>

In the kitchen, Justin said “Hey this is different, us being left to chat, just the two of us”

“Yeah, I suppose that’s true, we’re usually in a group. This might be a good time to say I so much love and admire you and Craig as a couple. You have weathered whatever storms come your way and stick together no matter what”

“Thank you, and it’s so nice to have you and Romel as our closest friends. I doubt we might have made it through some of our difficulties without your ongoing support”

“That’s what friends do and be assured that support will always be there for both of you”

“We are a mutual admiration society, aren’t we?” suggested Craig

Edward put down the knife, wiped his hands on a towel and gave Justin a hug.

“Hey, what are you two up to?” asked Romel

“Oh we’ve been sprung Justin, I guess our secret is out now”

Then Edward asked “Have you two solved all the problems at the hospital?”

“Oh...yes...of course” answered Romel “It couldn’t run without us”

“That’s good, glad you two are on the case. Now another pressing matter”

“What’s that?” asked Romel

“My glass is empty” replied Edward

Romel obliged, then Craig asked Edward “Have you had a meeting with Jonathan Price yet?”

“I’ve spoken to him by phone, he has shown some interest and asked his solicitor and accountant to look at the project”

“That’s a positive sign, we can just hope his advisors give it the green light”

“I’m confident, but you should expect some contact from either or both of them regarding your business and prospects going forward”

“Yeah, thanks for the heads up, I’ll get some trading figures and budget ready for them. But in the end Jonathan’s going to have to take us on trust. Forced closures don’t look good in the books but is totally out of our control”

“I’m sure they’ll take all of that into account when assessing the viability of the property”

<>

Over dinner, Justin asked “Where are the young lovers tonight?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, Raj is moving in here with Juanito. They’re collecting Raj’s stuff now. Probably be back soon”

“Ah, that is exciting, finally becoming a permanent couple. I wondered if it would ever happen”

“Yes, after a few false starts it looks like this is the real thing now” said Romel

“Young love, aint it a wonderful sight to behold” enthused Edward.

“Oh you old romantic”

“No point being a marriage celebrant if you’re not a romantic, otherwise you’re just a rubber stamp making something official. I like to think there’s more to a marriage ceremony”

“So how’s that going?”

“Well since I got my licence I’ve only done a few marriages. With weddings limited to two guests only, and that includes witnesses, most couples have delayed their big day”

“Well, hopefully we’ll all be back to full services soon”

<>

During dinner, Juanito and Raj came home. “Hi guys, have you eaten?” asked Edward

“Yes, we ate on the way home. We won’t interrupt your dinner”

“No problem, grab a drink at least”

“I’ll just put my stuff in the bedroom” said Raj

Juanito poured a glass each for Raj and him and joined the party.

“So you’re finally making your relationship official” asked Justin

“Yes, but it was Raj who suggested it”

“It doesn’t matter who initiates it, as long as you do it and it works”

“Yeah, but I got the impression when we were collecting Raj’s stuff that there was something unsaid between Raj and his father. I think this move is more about getting out of home than moving in with me”

“Maybe his father is pissed off because Raj is leaving the nest for the first time. In some cultures it might be seen as rejection of the family. Especially, since he’s gay and not going off to get married and give them grandchildren”

“That could be it”

“Why don’t you ask him?”

“I tried in the car, but he wouldn’t answer and just asked me if I was having second thoughts about him moving in. I didn’t want to start an argument, so I let it go”

When Raj returned Justin noticed Raj’s hair was much longer than the last time they met. “Hey what’s with the shoulder length hair?”

“Oh that...well with lockdown the barbers have been closed”

“Then you won’t have much longer to wait, I hear personal services will be allowed to open next month”

“I’ve come to like it actually, so I thought I might let it keep growing”

“Going to become a hippie?” Edward asked

“What’s a hippie?”

“Bugger, showing my age again”

As Raj swept his fingers through his hair and flicked it back over his shoulder, he asked “Don’t you think it looks good on me?”

“It makes you look like a girl” Juanito accused.

“Like you”

“What’s that supposed to me?”

“Who’s the one who dresses as a girl?”

“That’s for a show”

“OK guys, play nice” ordered Edward.

*****

Next Chapter - Comings and goings in the garden - An all-nighter.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dante is certainly a randy young man, Lachlan certainly enjoyed his ride on the motorbike.

I wonder how long before Dante gives Cook a ride on his motorbike

So Romel and Craig talked and Romel knew about the gossip, but never told. All's good Craig is just going back to relief.

There seems to be a bit of conflict with Junatio and Raj, over Raj's hair length.

The businesses are slowly reopening, with Price hopefully being there new landlord.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Wow, @Wombat Bill, the chapter was so well written I thought it barely over a thousand words, until I looked at the word count.  Lots of stuff happening in a very short span of time.  

I don't blame Craig for going on the reserve list.  At times, one can like the type of work one does, but feel surrounded by non-friendly co-workers.

Sounds like Edward and Justin need to do more talking, just the two of them.  

Looking forward to seeing what others say.  Good chapter, Wombat Bill.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I thought the Ducati might prove to be just as versatile as its owner. I think @chris191070said it best: "Dante is certainly a randy young man". He is certainly very appealing; the virility of a porn star, without the need for Viagra and/or fluffers.

Cook is proving to be almost as witty as Edward. The initial descriptions of her, although limited, did not suggest how "saucy" she is. I just love that word; I read it in another story recently and thought I must find a use for it. Lo and behold, the opportunity has arisen earlier than I could have hoped for. I should have guessed it would be a word I could use for comments on CWB

I suppose it is possible Craig's grandfather passed away unassisted, or assisted only insofar as the morphine doses to ease the pain were sufficient to end his life. I am embarrassed and disgusted @Wombat Bill that we in NSW are the only state in Australia which does not have legislation in place already or pending, to allow people to die with dignity if they so choose. Given our new Premier's voracious appetite for reproduction and the "sanctity of life" nonsense his ilk spout, I cannot see that changing any time soon. He has indicated he will allow his cabinet to vote with their conscience on this issue, but I for one don't believe him. 

Raj and his long hair; is there a second career opportunity in the offing for him too. Imagine the cat fights - a drag queen of Filipino descent vs a drag queen of Indian descent. Raj has always been such a quietly spoken and unobtrusive character. Could drag bring out his "inner mada hona".

A wonderfully humorous chapter @Wombat Bill. So many funny lines, but for me the winner is once again Edward. 

"Going to become a hippie?” Edward asked 

“What’s a hippie?” 

“Bugger, showing my age again”

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I think Dante may become an issue between Jonathan, Lachlan & to some extent Thomas - though I'd love to have a ride on Dante's Ducati (euphemism intended)!

I'm pretty sure Craig didn't help his grandfather towards his end, maybe Romel did but it could still be somebody else (Rosemary?).

We don't have any assisted suicide legislation in the UK and I don't see it happening any time soon with MPs not supporting it in opposition to opinion polls that say the public do (even with the obvious safeguards in place).

Another great chapter @Wombat Bill

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yes, Gramps "Death" does seem to be an ongoing subject that that won't go away, and still remains a mystery. 

Oh did I just hear Dante ask Lachlan, after their ride, howzat? 

If need be, someone else can explain it to our non-cricket-playing friends.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..