Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 3,518 Words
  • 123 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 11. Butter Wouldn’t Melt in Her Mouth

When Jonathan asked Lachlan to invite Dante to another session in their bedroom, he got a rude shock.

“Since when did I become your social secretary?” asked Lachlan.

“I don’t understand, I just asked you to invite Dante.”

“Yes, and I am always the one to invite people to our bedroom at your request.”

“Are you jealous about having threesomes?”

“It’s not that, though I do sometimes wonder. For now my problem is you treat me as a servant to do your bidding. If you want to invite Dante to join us, then call him yourself. Or better still, get off your fat arse and go see him.”

“I beg your pardon, who do you think you’re talking to.”

“I was under the impression I was talking to my partner, not my boss.”

“Is that how you see our relationship?”

“It’s how you behave lately. When we were in France, on neutral territory, things between us seemed equal, but since we returned to your house, you have resumed your position as head of the household and treat everyone, including me, as staff.”

“I’m sorry, that was not my intention. It’s hard to break old habits, but you’re right, I should be more democratic. No, that’s not the right word. I mean....of course you are an equal in this relationship. How can I apologise to you? Would you like a new ring, some other piece of jewellery? Hey, I know, I’ll buy you, your own car. What model would you like?”

“There you go again, being the one who rewards your underlings for good service. Jonathan, I don’t want a car or anything material, I just want your love, emotional support and to be treated as your equal partner.”

“Well, if you don’t want my gifts, fine, forget about it.”

“Jonathan, kiss me.”

Jonathan gave Lachlan a peck on the cheek and asked “There, have we made up now?”

“I asked you to kiss me, not greet me like an old aunt.”

Jonathan thought for a moment, then pulled him closer and, softly at first, then more intensely kissed Lachlan more passionately than he had ever done before. When Jonathan released Lachlan from his grip, Lachlan said “Wow, where did that come from? Have you been saving that for a special occasion?”

“Lachlan, I just realised that every day is a special occasion since you agreed to enter my life on a permanent basis.”

Lachlan blinked rapidly to try to clear his eyes before saying “Thank you Jonathan, that means a lot to me and I suppose it must be difficult to break old habits and also to share your home equally with me. And yes, we have made up now.”

“Excellent, now are you still ok with me, yes I said me, inviting Dante to our bedroom?”

“In principle yes, but if we are to continue with these threesomes, could we use another room, instead of our bedroom?”

“Yes, very good idea, then our room is just that, our room. I’ll have Carol prepare one of the guest rooms.”

“Good decision.”

“Now I think I’ll go for a walk, where will I find Dante?”

“Well...if he’s not in the garden...then probably in someone else’s bed.”

“What?”

“You haven’t yet caught up on the activities of our roving sex god.”

“You mean he’s been sleeping with Thomas. That’s ok isn’t it, they’re both unattached”

“Not only Thomas.”

“Who else?”

“The ladies of this household have also been receiving his attentions.”

“Bloody hell, how long as this been going on?”

“Pretty much since the day he arrived. Carol was right on to him the first night. Mind you I don’t think she got very far that night, but she’s upped her game since.”

“Ok, Carol’s an attractive young girl, but surely not Cook.”

“Oh, to look at her you might think butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. But I’ve heard that’s not where Dante spreads it.”

“Are you telling me, the staff are getting it on under this roof?”

“Well in Carol’s case the garage roof, but yes.”

“Why am I always the last to know what’s going on around here?”

“Because you don’t talk to the staff other than to say please and thank you to Carol.”

“But, but. I’ve allowed Dante into my bed, one can’t get much closer than that. Do you want me to invite the women into my bed also?”

“I was talking about just day to day contact with people.”

***

Jonathan went off looking for Dante, but came across Thomas first.

“Good morning Jonathan, enjoying the garden, Dante’s really getting it back into shape, especially after my feeble efforts.”

“Good morning Thomas, I want to talk to you about that.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t keep the garden the way it should be.”

“No, it’s not that. It’s about the abilities you do have and the thing you excel at. I find myself in need of a secretary. I thought when I left the company I wouldn’t have that many business matters to attend to. If I did, I would have brought Prism with me, but I hear she’s doing an excellent job for the new CEO, so I won’t poach her now. Tell me, am I still paying you a wage?”

“No, not since we went to France.”

“Ok, that can be your first task, to get yourself on the household payroll. Then your second task will be to take over the household payroll and other expenses. My accountant’s not too happy about Lachlan writing cheques and me signing them without asking questions. He wants better records than just cheque butts. Also you know better than anyone how this household runs”

“That sounds wonderful Jonathan. I have found myself at a loose end recently. I’ve worked all my adult life until recently and now realise what an important part of my life it has been.”

“I know exactly what you mean, I’m the same. That’s why I can’t completely let go of the business”

Then, as if someone else might be listening, he whispered to Thomas “Just between you and me, I have been recently reminded that I have let my lack of business to manage spill over into my private life.”

“Why are you whispering and what do you mean?”

“Because this is in confidence; Lachlan accused me, and rightly so, that I was treating him as an employee, not an equal partner.”

“Ah, now I get it. I hope you two have worked it out.”

“Yes, but back to business. You used to have an office here somewhere?”

“I did but you’ve taken it over.”

“Oh, sorry about that. Tell you what, set up an office for me and then you can have your own office back. I’ve got some new projects for you as well as managing the household budget.”

“Thank you Jonathan, I look forward to working for you again.”

“Same here, it’ll be great to be back in business. Now get on to Smidmore and have him draft an employment contract for you. Whatever you two agree to, will be fine with me.”

“Is he still your legal representative or does he work for the jewellery business?”

“Smidmore has been my legal rep for as long as I can remember. He operates his company independently from Price’s, so yes he still works for me, in that sense.”

Jonathan looked at his watch and said “The clock’s ticking, you’ve been on the payroll for five minutes, so why are you standing around here. Off to work.”

“Yes Sir” he replied with mock respect.

“One more thing before you go. In which bed will I find Dante?”

Thomas laughed and replied “He’s working on his bike, it’s his Sunday ritual, almost a religious experience for him.”

***

Jonathan walked into the workshop very quietly and was not noticed by Dante, who was wearing only a pair of shorts made from cut down jeans. He was lying on his back attending to the underside of the bike engine. Jonathan stood quietly watching the muscles in Dante’s legs flex as he wrestled with some mechanical bit.

“You little fucker, stay in there.” Dante said to some mysterious part of the bike, then reached out without looking to grab a spanner lying beside him. He applied the tool, apparently to the offending component of the bike, Jonathan assumed, as the next statement sounded somewhat more positive. “Grande! Buon lavoro”

As he shimmed out from under the bike, the definition of his abdominals glistened with sweat and grease, then they contracted to lift his upper body. “Oh, hello Mr Price, I didn’t hear you, are you looking for me?”

“Yes, good man. You seem to know what you’re doing there, keeping this machine of yours in good order.”

“Thank you, I like to check all the components regularly to ensure safety and reliability. This afternoon I’ll give it a wash and polish and it will be all ready for action.”

“Much like yourself.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Always ready for action, that’s you isn’t it. I couldn’t help but notice those abs of yours are in tip top condition.”

Dante looked at his abs and replied “Thanks, though a bit greasy at present.”

Jonathan laughed.

“Now what can I do for you?” Dante asked and then raised his legs, threw them forward and down as he flipped himself into a standing position.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that move, very impressive.”

“Gotta use the muscles, they’re not just for show.”

“Yes, now the reason I wanted to see you is to invite you to dinner and to discuss the jewellery catalogue. Have you had a look through it?”

“Yes, thanks for that.”

“So did you choose anything?”

“Not specifically.”

“No matter we can look at it together after dinner when we retire to our special private room for a little action.”

“Special?”

“Oh, I’ve had a room prepared especially for our little get-togethers.”

“Sounds interesting, when?”

“Tonight, are you available?”

“Not really, I was planning to spend a quiet night in my flat, and Thomas said he might drop in for drinks and pizza.”

“Oh....Thomas? Why don’t you both come to dinner and afters?”

“Thanks all the same, but could we do it another night?”

“I’m disappointed, but if you can’t come, I suppose that’s it then.”

“Sorry Jonathan, but this is important to me.”

“Sure, wouldn’t want to disappoint Thomas, would we.”

<>

As soon as Jonathan left, Dante called Thomas “Where are you?”

“By the pool, why?”

“Can you come to the flat, there’s something important I need to tell you.”

“And I’ve got news also.”

Thomas was there in minutes, rushed up the stairs and went straight in, as the door was opened. He asked “What so important?”

“You are, and I wanted to tell you that.”

“Well thanks, but what’s brought all this on.”

“Price was just here to invite me, well both of us actually, to dinner and afters, as he called it.”

“Afters?”

“You know I’ve had a threesome with them, well he wants to do it again and when I said you were coming here tonight, he added you to the guest list.”

“Well I suppose we could join them.”

“No not tonight, I want to be with only you tonight. Thomas I like you very much and have since we first met, but things between us just don’t seem to happen as planned. So if I go tonight or even if we both go, it won’t be as special as just being with you. Everybody in this household seems to want me, but all I want is you and I’m beginning to wonder if the feeling is mutual.”

“Oh my god, Dante. My feelings for you couldn’t be more clear to me, but I didn’t want to seem just like all the rest who treat you as sex on legs, the newest stud on the block, something to be lusted over, even if just to win a bet.”

“A bet?”

“Yes, when you first came here, Lachlan and I sussed you out very early and even let you think we were staff, just to be near you. But Cook and Carol were of a different opinion and thought you were straight. Cook and I had a bet to settle the argument. I was in no doubt you were gay and set my sights on you. But as the weeks went on, you seemed to be in bed with everybody except me. I became confused about you and wondered if being bi, as you seem to be, would prevent us from getting together. But I didn’t want to compete with the others, because you might see me as just another one lusting after your body.”

“Lust after my body as much as you like, because you are different to me. You know maybe, your doubts have worked to our advantage. Now I know you want me, as genuinely as much as I want you.”

“Oh I do Dante and I’m proud of myself that I waited until we had this conversation rather than just jumping on you at the first opportunity.”

“Thomas” Dante said slowly and passionately “I...want to say...well I’ve had guys before, of course and I’ve even fallen in love with one or two, but that was after we...you know... But this time I think I’ve fallen for you before we’ve even done it. How ungay is that?”

Thomas was so overcome, he couldn’t speak, he just held Dante’s hand, breathed deeply and felt perhaps he should pinch himself to ensure he was not dreaming.

“Hey!” said Dante “I just remembered something, there’s a chart thing in Cook’s kitchen with two columns headed C and T, with ticks in the columns. Does that have anything to do with your wager?”

“Yes, I’m sorry about that.”

“Don’t be, I think we should go up there tonight and put a very big tick in your column.”

“To signal what?”

“That after this afternoon, you will have conclusive proof of your assertion. Is that a win, win situation or what?”

“You mean both Cook and I win?”

“I guess Cook might see it that way, but what I meant is you are the double winner.”

“I win the bet and more importantly, I win you.”

“Precisely! Now I have a problem to solve. You had the opportunity to see all I’ve got to offer, when you stopped me from dressing on our drunken night. But I don’t really know what I’ve bought here, so you’re gunna have to show me the goods, right now.”

“Why don’t you unwrap the parcel yourself?”

<>

Dante took Thomas by the hand and led him to the shower. After adjusting the water temperature, he pushed Thomas into the shower fully clothed, then removed his own shorts and stepped in.

“Why did you do that?”

“Unlike when I was a kid on Christmas morning, ripping off all the wrapping at once, I want to savour this experience and besides, wet jocks give a promise of what’s to come”.

***

A disappointed Jonathan went back to the house and found Lachlan. “You’re not going to believe this, but Dante knocked back my invitation, in preference to spending the evening with Thomas.”

“With Thomas, that’s interesting.”

“Why?”

“Because I thought they would be the first to couple here, but it’s taken so long. They’re a natural fit. Both young, unattached and fit.”

“Why do you think it’s taken Thomas so long to bed Dante or vice versa?”

“You don’t know if that’s what they’re planning tonight, but even if it is, Thomas had a difficult time after Jared’s death. He’s probably just taking things slowly getting back into the saddle.”

“You may be right, I should be happy for him.”

“Good man, but why are you so keen to have Dante here again?”

“Didn’t you enjoy it the last time?”

“Yes, I did and you certainly seemed to.”

“Exactly, and those hand cuffs on his balls, that was a new thing. Oh I forgot to mention, he got the intimate jewellery catalogue but doesn’t seem keen on choosing anything.”

“Maybe he’s not into that kind of stuff.”

“But he’s got such a beautiful body, some of our jewellery would really look good on him.”

“As may be, but most of it requires piercing, maybe that’s his problem.”

“Ah, good thinking. How do you feel about piercing?”

“Have you noticed any on me?”

“No, but would you be interested?”

“I’m not really into pain.”

“They say it only hurts for a day or so.”

“That rather depends on what you have pierced.”

“Oh, I don’t really know much about it really. I might go and borrow that catalogue from Dante and we can go through it together. See if there’s anything you like.”

“Isn’t it on line?”

“I don’t know. Who knows what they’ve done since I relinquished control of the company.”

Lachlan did a search and quickly found the page on Prices Prestige Jewellery - Intimate Collection.

“Here it is, bet you didn’t know you had a website.”

Jonathan had a look and said “Bloody hell, that put this stuff out there for everyone to see these days. We used to keep the catalogue in a drawer and only show it on request to adults, if our consultant considered the client suitable.”

“Things have moved on Jonathan.”

“They certainly have, but if it’s good for business then I will support the initiative.”

“It probably works better as an online product because those a little less open about their fetishes can purchase in the privacy of their own home.”

“Like me and the leather?”

“Yes, would you have walked into a shop and bought that?”

“No, I would have sent Bernard in the old days. He used to buy the condoms for me.”

Jonathan paused then said “Poor Bernard, he really was a loyal employee. There was nothing he wouldn’t do for me, short of sex of course.”

“Did you ever approach him?”

“Not directly, but he made it very clear it was not his thing. He used to pick up my men, buy condoms and alcohol and wait patiently in the car until it was time to drive them back.”

“How did he make it clear he wasn’t interested?”

“He used to say things like, one man’s meat is another man’s poison and too each his own or different strokes for different folks. But my favourite was I’m strictly a front door man.”

As they looked through the online catalogue, Jonathan spotted the cock rings and said “That’s it, he’s obviously into cock rings and no piercing required.”

“Which do you fancy?”

“None of those, they’re a bit plain. I’ll get something custom made for all of us.”

“All of us?”

“Yes, you me and Dante...oh maybe I should include Thomas if they get together.”

“If they get together, they may not want to join us anymore. A threesome is one thing, but four’s an orgy.”

“You’re right, but there’s another name for it if it’s two couples. The straight world used to call it wife swapping. Bugger! Doesn’t sound so appealing now. Anyway, I’d still like to get us some cock rings. I’ll call Andy.”

“You want to include Andy now?”

“Not for that, I’ll get him to make them for us. But now that you mention it, Andy and I are no strangers and what’s that fellow of his?”

“Dean.”

“Yes, he doesn’t look too bad in shorts and if he can keep Andy happy, he’s doin’ it right.”

“Jonathan, this is getting out of control. I liked it better when you were kept busy by your work, instead of inviting a growing list of men to our bedroom.”

“Oh, I’m glad you reminded my about both those matters. I’ve had Carol make up the room next to ours, but it needs a man’s touch. Have a look and see what you can do to butch it up a bit. Maybe that sling thing I saw.”

“Jonathan, I think that might be sending the wrong signals.”

“Why, I only want it for decoration and besides it looks like it might be comfortable to rest in.”

“It’s not meant for resting in.”

“Oh, well tell me later, there’s something else I need to tell you. I’ve appointed Thomas as my assistant to help me in the office.”

“So you’ll spend even less time on business matters?”

“No, I’ve got some new projects to work on and he’s setting up an office for me so he can have his old office back.”

“And do I fit into this anywhere?”

“Have a talk to Thomas when he gets set up, I’m sure he’ll find something for you, that is if you’re not too busy on the garden.”

“Is there some inference in that?”

“You do know that most of the garden is visible from our bedroom window. I saw you and Dante, how shall I put this? Rooting around in the garden.”

“Jealous?”

“Mmm, I’ll reserve judgement.”

Next Chapter - Blackberries
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm I know some gay men play or have open relationships, Its certainly not my thing if I am with someone I am with only that person.  If I am single I play safely. 

I think some of these guys need to learn to keep it in their pants. Lach certainly seems to want more out of this relationship then Jon is seeing how many hints does he have to drop before Jon gets it. Maybe he just needs to come out and tell him. Stop with the hints and be straight forward.  I get Jon is new to the whole being out of the closet and relationship thing so Lach needs to teach maybe. At least they seem for the most part not to do things with others with out each other there. 

Heres hoping things work for Thomas and Dante. One only knows Thomas deserves some good in his life. Oh yeah thats another couple Tom and Jared that couldnt keep their peckers in their pants either Jared with Justin and Thomas with Justin caused a split between them at first.  Thomas I think if I remember correctly learned from that and didnt stray but that didn't stop Jared.  

Great Chapter

Q

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

@quttzikhas done a good analysis of the chapter.  I think Lachlan and Jonathan will have to have more discussions from time to time.  Jonathan is learning, but has more to learn.  There are times when things other than money are important, both in a relationship and sometimes in business dealings.

@Wombat Bill -- you always give us interesting chapters.  Very few authors manage to do that.  

I look forward to seeing any analysis @chris191070 and @Summerabbacat have.  I also miss seeing @NimirRaj weigh in on the chapters.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I'm glad Dante and Thomas are getting together. I feel a bit sorry for Llachlan, Jonathan seems to be missing the excitement of different men all the time and wants to invite friends to play with him and Llachlan.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well well well. Lachlan finally tired of playing Ghislaine to Jonathan's Jeffrey. A good thing too I think as "too many Cook's spoil the broth", although in this case, they were all at least consenting.

Jonathan's embracing life as a gay man later in life is bound to test his relationship with Lachlan; to his credit, Jonathan does listen to Lachlan and appears genuine in his appreciation of Lachlan and his apology for treating him less than he should. His sexual naïveté is invariably amusing and incomprehensible at the same time. 

Dante is still an unknown quantity I think. HIs sexual prowess is well established; his manners impeccable; and, his nature affable. For all appearances he has much to offer (and to date has been more than willing to stand and deliver); however, appearances can be deceptive.

A highly entertaining and amusing chapter @Wombat Bill. Apart from Jonathan, the residents at Crystalline certainly have loose tongues (and they did not need any of Cook's butter to grease them). At the moment they are one big happy family (apart from Carol perhaps). This may not always be the case though.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 11/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, quttzik said:

I get Jon is new to the whole being out of the closet and relationship thing so Lach needs to teach maybe.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:28 PM, ReaderPaul said:

Jonathan is learning, but has more to learn. 

Yes, indeed, symptoms of being closeted for so many years.

On 11/12/2021 at 9:03 PM, chris191070 said:

I'm glad Dante and Thomas are getting together.

Yes, this is my favourite relationship in this book so far. So I didn't want to rush it.

On 11/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, Summerabbacat said:

however, appearances can be deceptive.

Whatever are you suggesting? I want a solid relationship for Thomas and Dante so don't go getting any naughty ideas.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..