Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,509 Words
  • 113 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sex scenes.

Young and Hungry - For Life - 6. I Wouldn’t Miss it for Quids

Dante accepted Lachlan’s request to join he and Jonathan for a little after cognac experience.

“Thank you for agreeing to join us” said Jonathan.

“I hope it will be all my pleasure” replied Dante

“I was a little surprised that a young man, such as yourself would be willing.”

“If you’re referring to your age, then it means nothing to me. As my mum used to say to my mates, age is just a number.”

“Mmm, I don’t think I’ll ask for an explanation about that.”

“Now what do you guys usually do and how do you want me to join in?” he asked as he removed his shirt and Jonathan’s eyes focused on the leanest six pack he had ever seen.

“We’re pretty casual about sex here.” He muttered distractedly.

“And Jonathan is always looking for a new experience” added Lachlan.

“Oh excellent, then you might be interested in this.” Dante replied as he dropped his jeans and Jonathan’s attention was refocussed.

“That’s an interesting cock ring you have on” said Lachlan “Isn’t it Jonathan?”

“What...oh yes...interesting indeed.”

“So Mr Price, why don’t you kneel down and have a closer look?” Dante suggested as he pushed Jonathan’s shoulders down.

“Are they handcuffs?” asked Jonathan.

“Yes, both cuffs make a nice tight hug on my scrotum”

“I hope you haven’t lost the key”

“Oh I know where the key is, nice and safe.”

“Good, you wouldn’t want to lose it and be locked like that forever.”

“Or until you had access to an angle grinder” suggested Lachlan.

Both Dante and Jonathan laughed, then Dante asked “Mr Price do you like to suck cock?”

“I’m surprised he’s kept his mouth closed this long” suggested Lachlan

“Then wait no longer, it’s all yours.”

Jonathan took in half of the offering and then allowed Dante to thrust in and out. After a few minutes, Jonathan coughed and withdrew from Dante. “What the fuck?” asked Jonathan.

“Oh you found it, good. See it’s not lost after all. Now put out your tongue” asked Dante.

Jonathan complied with the request and Dante added “Now you can unlock the cuffs and we can see how they look on you.”

A stunned Lachlan said “Did you have that key in your dick?”

“Of course, couldn’t think of a safer place to keep it, especially when you have no pockets.”

< >

After Jonathan released Dante’s balls, the threesome took a break and had another drink.

Lachlan said “I’ve got to ask. How do you stuff that key up your dick?”

“With a lot of practice and a little lube.”

“But doesn’t it hurt?”

“At first, but you start off with something small and smooth and gradually stretch the urethra.”

“Dare I ask what else you put up there?”

“Just last week Thomas gave me a good urethral massage with one of your screwdrivers.”
“Fuck, why would you let him do that?”

“It feels good. You know, the inside of your cock is even more sensitive than the outside. A good urethral sounding can really get you turned on. You should try it.”

“I don’t think so. It’s not really my thing.”

“Did you say sounding?” asked Jonathan, who had been quiet during the conversation.

“Yes, why?”

“Now I know what those rods are for.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Lachlan.

“Remember I told you about that website where I bought my leather gear. They had these things called sounding rods, but I couldn’t figure out what they were for. I didn’t fancy sticking them up my arse but I never thought about my dick.”

“Did you say you have leathers?” asked Dante.

“Yes, just recently.”

“I’d like to see you in them sometime.”

“Of course, I’ll wear them next time. That is if you want to come back.”

“Mr Price, you are a surprising man, I wouldn’t miss it for quids.”

“Hell, that’s an old expression, I haven’t heard it for years. How come a youngin’ like you knows it?”

“My grandfather used to say it and my uncle Bernie must have learnt it from him.”

“Uncle Bernie, you say.”

“Yes, why?”

“I now remember where I’ve heard it before. I used to have a driver named Bernard and he used that expression.”

“Yeah Uncle Bernie was a driver for some rich dude I guess that’s you?”

“Sounds like one and the same.”

“You know he died in France recently?”

“Yes, he went over with us but decided to stay, when he got involved with a local widow. Poor Bernard, he was a kindly soul. Sad to see him taken by this disease. Did you see much of your uncle?”

“Uncle Bernard always spoke fondly of his boss, you I guess. That is until about a year before he died. Then he suddenly changed and told my mother why. After he died she told me about the job change that annoyed him so much. But that won’t colour my view of you Sir. It’s all cool with me. Sad though, I think he forgave you when you offered him the job in France, the chance to travel and then he met a French woman he fell for.”

“He was a good man, I was sad to hear about his passing.”

“Yes, about that. My Mum now blames you for his death because you took him to France and left him there where the disease was running rampant.”

“That was his choice.”

“I know that Sir, but my mum doesn’t see it that way unfortunately. But then her view of you was formed when you took his driving job away from him and gave it to some young spunk.”

“That young spunk, as you call him, was an ex SAS soldier and I gave him the job as my bodyguard when I was going to run for politics.”

“Does he still drive for you, I haven’t seen him around”

“No, he also has passed; killed in a horrible car accident in the territory last year.”

“Anyway, I don’t agree with my mum about you, especially since having met you.”

“Thank you, that means a lot, especially as we are now so intimate.”

“Yes, about that.”

“You’re not happy with this arrangement?”

“It’s not that, it’s about the newspaper article. I am sorry to say, it was my mum who encouraged Uncle Bernie to talk to the reporter.”

“I beg your pardon. Are you saying it was Bernard who was responsible for leaking that to the media?”

“You mean you didn’t know?”

“Of course I didn’t know he was the low life.”

“That’s not a proper way to talk about the dead, Sir.”

“I’m sorry about that, you’re right. But just the same it was a pretty low act to do that. I expect loyalty from my employees. I gave him another job without any reduction in pay and when I realised he wasn’t happy in the store I made him my butler, which he seemed to enjoy, especially when we went to France. If he had a problem he should have spoken to me about it.”

“I’m sorry I raised this subject Sir, but at least I now know your side of the story and I intend to set the record straight with my mum, next time I see her.”

“Good, and we’ll not speak of it again.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“And about this Sir business, please call me Jonathan. Having sex with someone who calls me Sir is a bit...what do they call it...S and M.”

“Yes, Jonathan, I see what you mean, but I kinda like it, if you don’t mind I’d like to continue calling you Sir in the bedroom and such.”

“Ok, whatever you like.”

Now would you like to try on the hand cuffs as a cock ring?”

“You’ll have to show me how.”

“My pleasure, and may I add, a handsome set of crown jewels you have there.”

“Well I am a diamond man.”

“Oh I get it Sir.”

“That reminds me, do you like jewellery? I notice you not wearing anything.”

“Haven’t really thought about it before. Why do you ask?”

“Give it some thought, and in the meantime, I’ll have the studio send you a catalogue of our intimate jewellery collection.”

“Thank you...Sir”

***

In mid-May, some lockdown restrictions were eased. Restaurants and bars were allowed to open, but with restrictions. The number of patrons allowed was subject to the four square metre rule. All patrons had to remain seated. Mingling, dancing and singing were not permitted.

Both Poppy’s and Dean’s reopened subject to the restrictions. Large gatherings where people normally mingled and danced, such as weddings were still not permitted, so Craig put extra tables in Divas, as an extension of the restaurant and paid part of Divas rent.

The friends were not permitted to attend Prentice’s funeral so they sent flowers and cards to his widow and waited for an appropriate length of time before approaching his widow to negotiate the rent.

When Craig called her, she told him she had no interest in the property and when the will was probated she would consider selling the property. She also told Craig that in the meantime they could just pay whatever rent they thought was fair.

This worried Craig, as a new owner may not have the same sense of fairness as the Prentices. He called a meeting of tenants at Poppy’s, for a lunch on a day they were not opened to the public.

After Craig announced Mrs. Prentice’s decision, Edward asked “Maybe we could band together and buy it ourselves as a co-operative”

“I like that idea” replied Andy

“Me too” added Brett “I’ve never owned a property before”

Craig then said “I don’t want to pry into everyone’s private financial affairs, but how much cash does each of you have to put into the investment and will it be enough to satisfy a bank that we have sufficient equity in the property to advance us a loan?”

“Well, I’m an open book” replied Brett “I have zilch. Jez and I are just managing to pay the rent on out flat and feed ourselves”

“Thanks for being so honest Brett” added Edward “But I think there is more to this than just raising equity. With limited operations for all our businesses and therefore limited income, would any financial institution consider us a good risk at present?”

“That could work to our advantage” suggested Dean “Would anyone consider buying this property when the tenants are in financial difficulty?”

“If the price is right...” answered Craig “...and from the way Mrs Prentice spoke, she has no interest in the property and may let it go cheaply to be rid of the burden.”

Justin then asked “What if we found a buyer, a friendly buyer?”

“What do you mean?” asked Craig

“I mean someone we know, is very rich, is gay, has used our services and may be sympathetic to our situation”

“Fairy godmothers only exist in fables” was Craig’s retort.

“I was thinking of a fairy godfather” Justin replied with a wink.

“I think I know where Justin’s going with this...” suggested Andy “...and I would be happy to ask on behalf of the group”

The rest of the group looked confused, so Andy said “Do you want to tell us who you are thinking of, Justin?”

“Of course... Mr Price... right Andy?”

“Yes, he’s floated the Jewellery business and must be flushed with cash that’s burning a hole in his pocket. I think he might be a sympathetic landlord”

There was general muttering around the table, but the consensus was an overwhelming support for the idea.”

“Then is everyone happy for me to take the suggestion to Jonathan?”

“Yes” was the unanimous reply.

<>

Before leaving, Craig asked Edward what shifts Romel was on.

“He’s on days this week. Did you want to see him?”

“It would be nice to catch up. We never see each other at work anymore, now we’re on different wards”

“I’ll arrange drinks or better still, dinner at our place, say Sunday, when you’re closed here”

“Um...I was thinking of...” Craig paused, thought through the situation and continued “That would be great”

“Good, come as early as you like, but I’ll aim for dinner at eight o’clock”

***

That night Craig had the shift supervisor change the meal break roster so he could have his break at the same time as Rosemary.

They found an isolated corner of the cafeteria, sat down and Rosemary said “Pauline told me you changed your break time to the same as mine, that was nice of you”

“I wanted to have a chat and you seem to be the only one who is friendly towards me since my return”

“Oh that’s easy, I like you Craig and want to support you”

“You do know I am gay and in a permanent relationship?”

Rosemary laughed so loudly, she attracted the attention of the rest of the staff. “My dear Craig, I’m not interested in your body. Well no more than just a look. I’m talking about your attitude to...” She lowered her voice and continued “...that which should not be spoken of here” and tapped the side of her nose.

“I don’t know what you are talking about Rosemary”

“Oh I think you do, but that’s perfectly ok with me. I support your stand on that matter. It’s way past time when it should be legalised”

“I don’t want to speak about this subject, thank you Rosemary. What I wanted to ask you is why some of my old colleagues seem to be avoiding me?”

“The very same thing, silly. It’s just that they are not as enlightened as us”

“As may be, but why me, I’ve never even spoken about the big E here, except to Romel and even we have different ideas about it”

“I’m talking about your grandfather, who died here”

“So?”

“Some of us know how it happened, the difference between me and the do-gooders, is I support you”

“I don’t like what you’re suggesting Rosemary”

“Look, don’t get your panties in a twist. It’s really none of my business, but you did ask why the others are cool towards you and I’ve told you. We can leave it at that if that’s the way you want it, but I’m on your side”

“I appreciate your candour and your friendship Rosemary, but I don’t really think there are sides to be on”

“OK, just saying, but I’ll say no more”

Craig gave Rosemary a half smile, she placed her hand on his and asked “What’s on your sandwich?”

“Ham and cheese, Justin’s standby. You’d think a man who owns a restaurant could do better”

“But I’ll bet it’s spread liberally with love from him”

Then Craig gave her a full smile and a wink.

“That’s better” she then looked at her own sandwich and said “Looks like I’m on an enforced diet by my significant other. I’ve got just salad”

*****

Next Chapter - Down and dirty
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A very enlightening chapter @Wombat Bill. As I suspected, the unfriendly attitude of Craig's nursing colleagues has been motivated by their suspicions surrounding his grandfather's death. It appears they are too spineless to confront Craig with their suspicions, preferring to gossip behind his back. I am somewhat surprised, and frankly very disappointed, by Romel's apparent opposition to euthanasia. Being of Filipino descent I assume his mind has been poisoned, to some extent at least, by his Catholic upbringing. 

The revelation Dante is Bernard's nephew was a surprise. He is certainly a resourceful young man, concealing the handcuff keys in a very "unique" hiding place (those "boy scout" talents again). I assume the keys must be relatively small as I cannot imagine it being physically possible for something as large as a house-key to be inserted into an urethra. I guess though if double penetration or double fisting is physically possible, a key in the urethra is a "piece of cake".

I think Dante and Thomas could be well suited. Neither is discreet in sharing information which should have perhaps remained private. Surprisingly, Jonathan has not been overly concerned when both have shown a lack of discretion.

Another of those chapters @Wombat Bill where you have "tied up a few loose ends" and opened a few more "cans of worms". I am still squirming in my dining chair with the image of Dante's "secret hiding place" for the handcuff keys. 

 

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

As I expected the issue with Craig and his coworkers to be.  They should discuss it with Craig tho and not spread rumors behind his back.

All I can say about the key is Ouch.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Dante being Bernard's nephew was a big surprise. Jonathan is liking these threesomes. As @Summerabbacat I'm squirming thinking of where Dante kept that key.

So Craig's colleagues are gossiping because of his grandfather's death, rather than talking directly.

More questions answered, with more questions to be answered.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

It's taken me roughly two weeks to read all 3 completed books and the 3 side salads and now I'm up to date on book 4.

It's been a right roller-coaster of emotions with everything that has happened to all the protagonists that @Wombat Billhas introduced to us and I've loved every minute.

Of course now that I'm up-to-date I'm just wondering when the next chapter will appear?

Will Craig discover how his grandfather died (and by whose hands); what/who will Dante get up to next (there's no-one left at Crystalline that he hasn't had his way with); where will Edward's writing lead him and will all his friends recognise themselves in his "fictional" tales? These questions and many others will be answered in the next exciting instalment of CWB4 (Young & Hungry for Life).

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Howzat said:

Of course now that I'm up-to-date I'm just wondering when the next chapter will appear?

@Howzat, welcome to CWB "Live".

At this stage I am publishing chapters Mon, Wed, Fri. so that I can keep ahead and not be writing to a deadline. 

Join the conversation by continuing to comment, as you are in good company here with a supportive and friendly group of regular readers.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

@Wombat Bill, I just figured out how I missed this chapter.  My spouse was very ill the day this came out and the day after, and we were occupied with medical issues.  I'm glad to catch up now.

@Summerabbacat, @quttzik, @chris191070, and @Howzat, great comments.  I also liked this chapter, and some things were explained.  I have never been interested in sounding, but had a friend who liked it.  To each their own.

Rosemary seems to be a good sort.  I hope we see her at least be mentioned once in a while, should Craig decided to get away from nursing again.

Good chapter.

Edited by ReaderPaul
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..