[DomLuka] How does Dennis like it?

Top or Bottom?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. When Travis and Dennis are together is Dennis:

• The Top
    • The Bottom
    • Versatile
    • They don't go THAT far

LOL, since there seems to be so much debate about this in the threads I thought we'd might as well make it a poll!

To me the evidence seems to point to Dennis bottoming. LOL, I'm too lazy to look up the relevant bits in the text right now though.

What does everyone else think?

-Kevin

• Like 1
LOL, since there seems to be so much debate about this in the threads I thought we'd might as well make it a poll!

To me the evidence seems to point to Dennis bottoming. LOL, I'm too lazy to look up the relevant bits in the text right now though.

What does everyone else think?

-Kevin

I thought Travis would be a bottom, but from some of the comments made in Chapter 17, it seems like Dennis was the bottom.

I personally think you should add an option to the poll:

None of our business

:P

Now that won't work at all. This is the Domaholics forum after all, things like 'None of our business' just won't fly. :D

Sharon

• Like 1
Instead, I take my belief that Dennis is the bottom based on the section of text in a previous chapter (I believe the one in which Dennis calls Owen to complain about his fortune cookie) that had Dennis evaluating his actions and taking note of how he was not only OKAY with what happened, but how he remembered urging Travis on (harder or faster or whatever) when Travis wasn't ...."keeping up(?)".

:blink:what chapter was this on ??

My vote was Dennis bottoming, I also based it on what bKite quoted

Anthony

• Like 1
:blink:what chapter was this on ??

Ummm Kevin, I'm as confused as Anthony. The fortune cookie incident was in Ch 16, and I can't find any resemblance of anything that sounds like what you brought up. Is that wishful thinking :P

Take Care

Edited by NaperVic
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
LOL, fine you guys made me look it up!

Here's the section I was referring to, I was paraphrasing, and I knew at the time I wasn't exactly using the same words, but what I meant was:

He
  • Like 1

Oh.. hot topic indeed.

I agree with Vic.... Oh close your mouths people, I agree with Vic more then people know LOL i just like to get him going, because he's a good sport, despite the time he picked me up and threw me in a boat with no way to row back :2thumbs:

I took the F***ing context much as Kevin did, but I took the context that Kevin is talking about with the cookie much like the sexual bottoming that we are really into debating at the moment.

I think at the moment Dennis is bottoming due to his desire to be free of his own chains which hes tightly put upon himself. Travis will loosen them and free him to a certain extent. Sadly i don't see them having the long lasting happy ending as everyone would like to see, but then that might be after Dom's story is done and he will give us the illusion that there is one there.

• Like 1

Dennis is totally bottom. I think maybe if Travis really wanted him to dennis woulf top but he wouldn't be that happy about it.

O and I find it amusing that when Dom doesnt hand us sex on a silver platter we create mini sex forums...

• Like 1

I like the idea of Dennis being a bottom just because he *is* such a top-like character.

There appears to be evidence that both Dennis & Travis both bottomed or would be okay with bottoming.

But I bet there is a difference in their approach to bottomizing.

Dennis seems more like a legs goal posted in the air, 'lay back and get F**ked' kinda guy.

Travis probably falls into the 'Aggressive Bottom' category where Dennis lays on his back and Travis jumps into the saddle and takes control, sets the tempo, etc.

So while they've both bottomed, their approaches are polar opposites. :2thumbs:

Take Care®,

Vic

• Like 1
Dennis is totally bottom. I think maybe if Travis really wanted him to dennis woulf top but he wouldn't be that happy about it.

O and I find it amusing that when Dom doesnt hand us sex on a silver platter we create mini sex forums...

I think this is more fun... although I find it very amusing that we have excel in creating a, as you put it, 'mini sex forums'

personally, I'm waiting for Vic... (you hear that Vic!!!!) to start up on his amusing addtions and create the middle parts that Dom left out for us... much like he used to on the Yahoo forms. :)

• Like 1

My vote was for Dennis as the bottom, at least in that particular exchange. I trust that you all remember the maxim, "One shot doth not a bottom make." 0:):P

My guess would be that Dennis has not, to any significant extent, pondered his orientation, let alone his preferred role. Up until Travis' introductory offer, Dennis was a closet case onto himself.

Versatility, of course, offers one more options.

Conner

• Like 1

personally, I'm waiting for Vic... (you hear that Vic!!!!) to start up on his amusing addtions and create the middle parts that Dom left out for us... much like he used to on the Yahoo forms. :)

YES! I can see it now the Travis / Dennis scene that Dom didn't write by our very own Vic.

For those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about check out Vic's topics in this forum.

Up until I saw this forum, I automatic figured Travis bottom Dennis top. For some reason, I just cant wrap my brain around the thought of Dennis bottoming. Just doesnt seem... him.

Oh... and I shall now be paintently waiting for Vic's "additions".

Edited by Kanaye
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Dennis is a bottom:

the more they bluster and insist that thet're butch,

the much more likely that they take it in the tush.

-attributed to an old drag queen that looks like Ethel Merman

I dont think Dennis is a bottom...

Travis made a point of thinking someone had trained him and trained him well. Which to me ment he had the motions down to a fine art. I know its loose as the statment along with others is vague at best, but there is also the whole mental thing Dennis is dealing with, and somoe so gaurded so accusing of others to splay his legs at the first sign of interest just doesnt jive to me.

Also in reguarding Dennis being a bottom because he is such a "top" cant this line of thinking be applied to Travis, with more success?

• Like 1

Because of his difficulties with the idea of being gay, Dennis is very unlikely to be the instigator of any homosexual activity, and thus not likely to be the most active participant. It seems perfectly consistent to me.

Because of his difficulties with the idea of being gay, Dennis is very unlikely to be the instigator of any homosexual activity, and thus not likely to be the most active participant. It seems perfectly consistent to me.

I can confirm, that this topic has provoked what can only be described as a mass debate, and I'm all for that! :(:funny:

Okay, so I've come to a very psychoanalytical conclusion.

I suspect that although Travis would initiate any sexual activity, that Dennis would temporarily hold onto his dominant (non-sexual) role by being bit standoffish, completely emotionally-detached and dominant until his yearning for emotional connection and submissiveness and for being 'taken care of' (ie. by his neglectful parents) that is left unsatisfied in all other areas of his life would take over. Thus he would be bottom in the end.

Edited by writeincode