Happy Birthday, rknapp!

Graeme

• Site Administrator
Actually, Robbie's birthday is tomorrow. But if there's a party involved, I don't mind starting early.

Robbie's birthday is the 15th Jan. Today is the 15th Jan for everyone who lives in this part of the world :P Why should he be restricted to only the timezone he lives in? If you work at it, you can have a 48 hour birthday (starting from the International Date Line and working west until you return to it from the other direction).

Robbie's birthday is the 15th Jan. Today is the 15th Jan for everyone who lives in this part of the world :P Why should he be restricted to only the timezone he lives in? If you work at it, you can have a 48 hour birthday (starting from the International Date Line and working west until you return to it from the other direction).

As I said...let's party! I've had a little experience with the International Date Line. Let's party!

Edited by MikeL

• Site Administrator

:worship: :worship: Happy Birthday Robbie :worship::worship:

I hope your having a blast in the Poconos

All the best in the next year

Edited by wildone

Leave it to the Echidna to blab to the whole forum how old I'm getting... grrr where's my walker...

lol thanks guys. Sure feels like a birthday week with all the stuff that has arrived for me in the last few days -- new laptop, new MP3 player, new headlights, new hard drive... the computer was a xmas/birthday present and the rest I bought for myself (car needed the headlights) lol.