Reveal your crush on G.A=]

Victory Screech!

WHOooOooOooOooOoOH

Haha, my crush is Drewbie. =3

wellz no wonder drew came to defense in chat when I suggested you turn straight lol

maybe me and drew can share LacyPosted Image

On the Male Crush I'd like to be on the top of Markus list (but he's got to send me a pic so I can fantasize!!!!(sorry Mark's wife)) SO BACK OFF YA'LL PERVS!!!!! I do consider the mind, (intelligence wise) to be a great stimulus so I'll have to also add Savik there even if he hates the idea of a fem drooling over him!! :P I do have very good thoughts for you James.

On the female Crush, Nephy will be my wife soon enough. For a straight gal, I'd be with her in a heart beat. (VEGAS!!)

Then there are the motherly feelings... I am called Momma by quite a few of you and I'll like you to know that the feelings are truly returned. I Love You All Dearly!!!

But still, if we're all gonna be honest here, Markus, you're my BoiToy, even if I've no idea what you look like, but at least I know what's inside your heart. And damn it! We're so much alike, you have no idea!!! (thinking, heart & ideal wise) (Ask me again when I'm sober and I'll deny every single word! LMAO!!!!)

Momma!

lol GA Crushes.... wow i'll play this game.

Sorry Paul but i have to add Billy here after all Billy was the first guy on here who i even remotely said anything flirty too :) I read one of his stories and was totally in love with it and in my reply i wrote "By the way you have nice lips". and was all like "omg crap i didn't just say that" after i hit the send button.

Xeran you and your wild coloured hair i have to add you to this list as well and them "Full Lips" as Krista calls them. (Notice a pattern i like guys with wild hair and nice lips).

Leo & Royce :) Phwoar!!! oh and Jsmith :) Oh and for females... Krista it would have to be Krista :)

• 5 months later...

This thread had pretty much died by the time I discovered GA.

Do crushes not happen during Spring and Summer time? :unsure:

If I do a little introspection, I can see 3 crushes over my 5 months here. And no, you're not getting any names. :*)

I definitely :wub: Nephy, Mark Arbour, Chase, and a few others that remain a secret. Posted Image

Excellent choices, I must say.Posted Image You're just adorable. You know that, right?

Since he probably won't read this, I guess it's okay to say it here.

I've been crushing on Dr. Myk for a few months now. :wub:

Duh. Who doesn't.Posted Image