Movie guess from googling the line.... U-571

New movie line.... Screw Maximilian!

:*)

Cabaret

The other movie the U-boat line came from was: Risky Business

Submerged Porsche- get it?

How about:

Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs.

Cabaret

The other movie the U-boat line came from was: Risky Business

Submerged Porsche- get it?

How about:

Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs.

Die Hard

"Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful."

This is Spinal Trap (1984) YAY for google :P

'Think of it our secret engagement, look our future's bright'

hehe :P

*cough* I believe it's

"Think of it our secret engagement. Look your future bride. Just think of it" from Phantom of the Opera

Now:

Google me bitch! I might be famous one day.

*cough* I believe it's

"Think of it our secret engagement. Look your future bride. Just think of it" from Phantom of the Opera

Now:

Google me bitch! I might be famous one day.

From

'Diaries of a GA Cheerleader'

Now:

Some are born to sweet delight; some are born to endless night

It's a quote from a William Blake poem but it's also a line from my favourite film of all time.

You must forgive me if I say stupid things. My brain has gone to pieces.

Thats from A Room with a View isn't it?

"Who's to say what's proper? What if it were agreed that 'proper' meant wearing a codfish on your head? Would you wear it?"

Edited by Tristian

Ooooh, i saw this movie last night, it's the new Alice in Wonderland, right?

Maybe not, but I think it is. XD

Yeah, I mean aside from the cheating, we were a great couple. I mean that's what high school was about, algebra, bad lunch, and infidelity.

I love this movie, btw. ^^

Ooooh, i saw this movie last night, it's the new Alice in Wonderland, right?

Maybe not, but I think it is. XD

Yeah, I mean aside from the cheating, we were a great couple. I mean that's what high school was about, algebra, bad lunch, and infidelity.

I love this movie, btw. ^^

Clerks of course.

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Blazing Saddles???

One more push, I'm gonna to smack his face so hard he'll have to stick his toothbrush up his arse to clean his teeth!

^^ love this movie!!

Me too... one of my altime favourites... The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Who would have thought that Guy Pearce could be so FABULOUS.

Blazing Saddles.

OK how about this one:

Well, sir, it would be good news, except that the eggs have hatched.

TYPICAL.. Can you think of anything other than Zombies. It was one of the 'living dead' films... umm... nope sorry not sure which one. But it was the one with the Zombies :P

Now

There's a few things I've learned in life: always throw salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for good luck, and fall in love whenever you can

There's a few things I've learned in life: always throw salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for good luck, and fall in love whenever you can

A William Shakespeare quote used in the movie Practical Magic.

Quote:

I found you in hell. Don't you think I could find you in Jersey!

What's FUBAR?

Ha ha FUBAR is an informal term from the U.S. military. The initials stand for "Fudged Up Beyond All Recognition" and the first word ain't really "fudged" :lol:

It goes along with a word people actually use in polite company, not knowing its origin, SNAFU, also from the U.S. military, "Situation Normal, All Fudged Up".

• Like 2

Ha ha FUBAR is an informal term from the U.S. military. The initials stand for "Fudged Up Beyond All Recognition" and the first word ain't really "fudged" :lol:

It goes along with a word people actually use in polite company, not knowing its origin, SNAFU, also from the U.S. military, "Situation Normal, All Fudged Up".

I think I have to rectify the situation, with a little help from my good friend google, I found that the quote "What's FUBAR?" is from Saving Private Ryan (I watched that movie once but I swear I don't remember that scene.)

Oh, and according to the movie, it's German. :P

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies but the LAST box of that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe."

This movie made me wanna eat a Twinkie. :D

I think I have to rectify the situation, with a little help from my good friend google, I found that the quote "What's FUBAR?" is from Saving Private Ryan (I watched that movie once but I swear I don't remember that scene.)

Hmmm, here is what I found.

Upham: "Theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die."

Mellish: La-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la. What the f**k is that supposed to mean, Corporal, huh? We're all supposed to die, is that it?

Captain Miller: Upham's talking about our duty as soldiers.

Upham: Yes, sir.

Captain Miller: We all have orders, and we have to follow 'em. That supersedes everything, including your mothers.

Upham: Yes, sir. Thank you sir.

Private Reiben: Even if you think the mission's FUBAR, sir?

Captain Miller: *Especially* if you think the mission's FUBAR.

Upham: What's FUBAR?

Mellish: Oh, it's German.

[he chuckles derisively]

Mellish: Yeah.

Upham: Never heard of that.

I think they were jerking Upham's chain, it isn't German :)

Edited by Tommy_B

Hmmm, here is what I found.

Upham: "Theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die."

Mellish: La-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la. What the f**k is that supposed to mean, Corporal, huh? We're all supposed to die, is that it?

Captain Miller: Upham's talking about our duty as soldiers.

Upham: Yes, sir.

Captain Miller: We all have orders, and we have to follow 'em. That supersedes everything, including your mothers.

Upham: Yes, sir. Thank you sir.

Private Reiben: Even if you think the mission's FUBAR, sir?

Captain Miller: *Especially* if you think the mission's FUBAR.

Upham: What's FUBAR?

Mellish: Oh, it's German.

[he chuckles derisively]

Mellish: Yeah.

Upham: Never heard of that.

I think they were jerking Upham's chain, it isn't German :)

FUBAR stands for F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition :P

Edit: Just realized Tim already said the meaning. blush1.gif

Edited by TetRefine

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies but the LAST box of that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe."

This movie made me wanna eat a Twinkie. :D

Thats Totally Zombieland right?

Here's mine. "I wouldn't be afraid of death if I was you. I'd be more afraid of driving in rush hour traffic."