[Andr0gene] THe House Always Wins

By (major) popular request, and celebrating my return to writing life, this story has been edited and updated from chapter 37 and onwards, right down to the rewritten ending. More edits will follow, and be announced here. But on to what was a gripe of many, including myself:

I've shared in the opinion that the ending felt rushed and incomplete. It did. I admit it, fully, and you guys deserved a better conclusion. Heck, I deserved a better one, and I've always wanted to. And now I have. With the help of my editor, Renee Stevens, here it is. Some 8 years down the line, Michael and Jason get their closure, the way it should be. And who knows; they may live on in yet another story. The idea is there; now the material. Just don't hold your breath, lol!

Please read, the final version of The House Always Wins.

(Link will take you to the finalized edit and onwards)

Xx,

A.

Edited by Andr0gene
  • Like 2

i just felt, and a great many with me, that it didn't do, mostly, Michael justice. He had a little more to say than in the previous ending. I therefore chose to replace it, and not post an alternative ending, an idea I toyed with for a while. Personally, i feel this gives a better closure to the characters. :)

And you may just get your wish, Suvitar...you just may. I am juggling an idea that might work. But I won't post anything until it is fully complete. I don't want to leave you guys hanging for yet another year, on an unfinished story, lol! :D

• Like 1

I love this story and I can´t just read the new ending. I need to start from the beginning, good thing I didn´t have anything planned for this morning  :P

Same here, I read the whole thing again to get in the mood and the last three improved chapters were a nice reward. What a lovely surprise for the last days of 2013. Happy New Year and thanks for all the fun you have provided in the past year. Hope you keep writing a lot in 2014.

Same here, I read the whole thing again to get in the mood and the last three improved chapters were a nice reward. What a lovely surprise for the last days of 2013. Happy New Year and thanks for all the fun you have provided in the past year. Hope you keep writing a lot in 2014.

In the mood for what!? Que? lol! ;)