Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

Wait....What!!!!!! :o

Again...What?!!!!! :huh:  I don't disapprove but that puts some of us at a significant disadvantage.. -_-Doesn't 

Doesn't it just?  :angry:

If I pretend to be interested in baseball/football/basketball or whatever it is, will you release Walls early?  :lol:

As for you B, you blew it by mentioning you would be pretending...just saying :P

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2

Wait....What!!!!!! :o

Again...What?!!!!! :huh:  I don't disapprove but that puts some of us at a significant disadvantage.. -_-

Who're you kidding? We know you only have eyes for Sean! I was just re-writing some of his dialogue in Chapter 8...

Doesn't it just?  :angry:

As for you B, you blew it by mentioning you would be pretending...just saying :P

Pretending can be fun. Like the time Buck pretended he was a sailor in the Australian Navy on shore leave and...

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Who're you kidding? We know you only have eyes for Sean! I was just re-writing some of his dialogue in Chapter 8...

Pretending can be fun. Like the time Buck pretended he was a sailor in the Australian Navy on shore leave and...

:o  :P  :lol:

Ahhh such fun times...

• Like 3
sml_gallery_19841_1348_115178.jpg

9... [Happy Festivus! May your grievances be aired in peace and may your aluminum pole shine brightly.]

8... [Happy Hannukah! Careful with all those candles on the menorah, we don't want to burn down the house.]

7... [Happy Christmas! Amidst the day's joy, please remember others less fortunate than you and lend a hand.]

6... [Happy Kwanza & Happy Boxing Day!]

5... Here's a picture of 6 out of the 8 youngsters who've served to inspire CJ :

sml_gallery_19841_1744_197422.jpg
4... The University of Miami Hurricanes play the West Virginia Mountaineers in the Russell Athletic Bowl today. Watching party in the basement!
3... The Cubs won the World Series, the Dolphins are in the playoffs, and the Hurricanes win their first Bowl Game in a decade. CJ's having a good year!
  • Like 3

The things we do for family :P

It was a hard adjustment. One brother and I went to UM and the other one grew up with his older brothers rooting for the home team so it was all he knew. But since the niece gets to attend for free thanks to her high grades...

I know these rivalries are an American thing but if you don't understand something, just put on the sailor outfit and I'll explain it all to you! For the record, Owen's having issues with the baseball/football/basketball/hockey environment he's being plunged into. (No commments about the plunging, okay?)

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

It was a hard adjustment. One brother and I went to UM and the other one grew up with his older brothers rooting for the home team so it was all he knew. But since the niece gets to attend for free thanks to her high grades...

I know these rivalries are an American thing but if you don't understand something, just put on the sailor outfit and I'll explain it all to you! For the record, Owen's having issues with the baseball/football/basketball/hockey environment he's being plunged into. (No commments about the plunging, okay?)

Us? Make comments? We would never.... 0:)

• Like 3

Owen is not the only one struggling. I have enough trouble with the AFL, two rugby codes and soccer, all wanting national, "truely" national codes. Teams spring up all over the place. Then again, at least we dont call the national competition, the World Series

I might need a spare sailor outfit with all the 'splainin to be done

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 4

9... [Happy Festivus! May your grievances be aired in peace and may your aluminum pole shine brightly.]

8... [Happy Hannukah! Careful with all those candles on the menorah, we don't want to burn down the house.]

7... [Happy Christmas! Amidst the day's joy, please remember others less fortunate than you and lend a hand.]

5... Here's a picture of 6 out of the 8 youngsters who've served to inspire CJ :

4... The University of Miami Hurricanes play the West Virginia Mountaineers in the Russell Athletic Bowl today. Watching party in the basement!
3... The Cubs won the World Series, the Dolphins are in the playoffs, and the Hurricanes win their first Bowl Game in a decade. CJ's having a good year!
2... We have ignition...
  • Like 2

2... We have ignition...
1... In a year in which voters world-wide turned the political establishment upside down, Muslim terrorists murdered countless, and over 50 well-known individuals died, some of us turned to GA for solace. The people and stories on the site helped us deal with and or escape the realities of life. I hope CJ's adventures were part of the process and you found pleasure in reading about him, his family, and his friends. Thank you for your continued support. Be safe tonight and see you next year!
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator

2... We have ignition...
1... In a year in which voters world-wide turned the political establishment upside down, Muslim terrorists murdered countless, and over 50 well-known individuals died, some of us turned to GA for solace. The people and stories on the site helped us deal with and or escape the realities of life. I hope CJ's adventures were part of the process and you found pleasure in reading about him, his family, and his friends. Thank you for your continued support. Be safe tonight and see you next year!

And THANK YOU! Mr. Hazday for bestowing upon us this wonderful story that helped offset all the crap that was this year. 

Oh, and you stay safe tonight too. :hug: :hug:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

Thank You Carlos for the wonderful thoughts AND the great story of CJ and his family and friends.  You do give us a place to escape to and find solace in the lives of a wonderful and energetic group.  Be safe and have a wonderful 2017 :).

Rob

PS: the story is great also ;)..........

• Like 3

Good morning and happy new year!

A little tired here but from what I hear CJ's hungover :D

Walls' prologue is up and chapter 1 is posted, ready to go live on Friday. I'm looking forward to the new school year. :)

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Good morning and happy new year!

A little tired here but from what I hear CJ's hungover :D

Walls' prologue is up and chapter 1 is posted, ready to go live on Friday. I'm looking forward to the new school year. :)

GOOD MORNING!!  

Oh, was that a little too loud?  My apologies for my exurberance on this momentous day, but CJ is back and well, you know, Iz a little excited.... :*)

PS: I waited up so I could be the first to Follow, first to Like the story and first to Like the chapter....now I need to do the review. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I have no proof Harley or any of the other guys were in Los Angeles this weekend, but this act of vandalism looks like something they'd be involved in...

170101125551-hollyweed-exlarge-169.jpg

:o  :P

love the Peace sign...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1