Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

I have no proof Harley or any of the other guys were in Los Angeles this weekend, but this act of vandalism looks like something they'd be involved in...

Funnily enough I think it's more Harley's grandfather style, earning him a tsk tsk from his loving wife

• Like 3

Since I'm hopelessly ignorant of motorcycles in general, I pretty much just have like a general Harley image in my head whenever you name one. Every Harley looks like the Harley my uncle had growing up.

• Like 4

Since I'm hopelessly ignorant of motorcycles in general, I pretty much just have like a general Harley image in my head whenever you name one. Every Harley looks like the Harley my uncle had growing up.

Ignorant of motorcycles... hmmpppfff.. it's red, it's shiny, what more do you need to know (ducking for cover)

It's not the bike but the rider that is the real eye candy

• Like 4

In an effort to further the motorcycle education of non-riding readers...

Brett's - 2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide

10492171_416030401896612_898552842083730

Cesar's - 2010 Harley-Davidson Road King

1510647_421907594642226_5168388430366361

CJ's - Ooops, never mind. Our boy doesn't own a bike yet! Yet...

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Now, now Carlos, don't stop. You're on a roll, keep going, I say... :P

• Like 2

Now, now Carlos, don't stop. You're on a roll, keep going, I say... :P

LOL- I finally figure out how to get my own pictures on the discussion thread without having to post them in the gallery first! Careful what you ask for...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

LOL- I finally figure out how to get my own pictures on the discussion thread without having to post them in the gallery first! Careful what you ask for...

You can do that can you? Hmm... As for that last bit, I know not what you mean... 

• Like 2

Both look good - I'm not going to say anything about the accountant having the practical bike with more storage... oops... 

• Like 2

My dad used to have a two door F 150 Harley edition.  Identical except for the fewer doors, and of course the softer suspension system. Dad liked to be comfy and didn't need the beefed up suspension.

My F 250 looks very similar but has silver where the Harley edition is red.

• Like 2

I'd say, of the three, based on looks alone and knowing little of performance, I like Brett's choice the best. It just looks cool.

Oh definitely! It has lots of toys mine doesn't as well, but I don't have Brett's bottom line either!

• Like 3

Oh definitely! It has lots of toys mine doesn't as well, but I don't have Brett's bottom line either!

Well I was referring to his motorcycle, but yes that truck is badass. I always like toys too. However as far as colors are concerned, I'd probably choose the colors of your truck. I like darker colors generally.

• Like 1

I'd say, of the three, based on looks alone and knowing little of performance, I like Brett's choice the best. It just looks cool.

Where the heck's Harley when you need him? He would know this stuff better than me...

The CVO in the name of Brett's bike stands for Custom Vehicle Operations. They're the group that produce special edition bikes at HD. Brett's the 110th Anniversary Edition. It has a bunch of extra bells and whistles and a more powerful engine than the standard motorcycles of the same model.

His and Cesar's are typical Touring bikes, designed for long term trips primarily. Ozzie's is in between those and the smaller ones used mostly for running around town. The softtail in the name of his is not a sexual reference to the Aussie, it's about the suspension system and it's placement! :P

Well I was referring to his motorcycle, but yes that truck is badass. I always like toys too. However as far as colors are concerned, I'd probably choose the colors of your truck. I like darker colors generally.

Yeah but then it wouldn't be a Harley-Davidson edition truck! LOL

HD's colors are orange and black. Trust me, I own a lot of stuff with those colors including my favorite leather jacket!

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

Where the heck's Harley when you need him? He would know this stuff better than me...

The CVO in the name of Brett's bike stands for Custom Vehicle Operations. They're the group that produce special edition bikes at HD. Brett's the 110th Anniversary Edition. It has a bunch of extra bells and whistles and a more powerful engine than the standard motorcycles of the same model.

His and Cesar's are typical Touring bikes, designed for long term trips primarily. Ozzie's is in between those and the smaller ones used mostly for running around town. The softtail in the name of his is not a sexual reference to the Aussie, it's about the suspension system and it's placement! :P

Yeah but then it wouldn't be a Harley-Davidson edition truck! LOL

HD's colors are orange and black. Trust me, I own a lot of stuff with those colors including my favorite leather jacket!

Y'know, my mind didn't make that leap until you mentioned it...

• Like 2