Happy Birthday Sacredlove...

Hello Everyone!!!

I here announce You all, that today is My Prince Charming, Lovely, Handsome, Fabulous and Sacred one's Birth day. So everybody wish him all the best with his Life... :)

Happy Birth Day SacredLove...

• Like 3

I can honestly say, that you did not take those words right out of my mouth. I do agree that we should celebrate his special day. His presence here makes this a better place to be. So I just want to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard::music:sacredlove :music::wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: 

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

Sandrewn

• Like 2

:D            :D   Happy Birthday, SacredLove    :D                     :D

Hope it's a great one and may you enjoy many, many more! 

Edited by Bill W
  • Like 1

Damn, Emi beat me to it!!!!

To my friend, the wonderful Sacred, I wish you a terrific birthday full of love and happiness. :)   :)

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY

SACRED!!!!!

I hope you're having an awesome birthday!! :)

• Like 3

To my friend, the wonderful Sacred, I wish you a terrific birthday full of love and happiness. :):)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SACRED!!!!!

LoL Lisa!!! :lol:

How cannot I be the first, after all he is My 143rd Guy[thank God, its turned out a Guy] and I am his poetic social admirer. And we just fit in together(Drew!!! Don't think dirty)... :lol:

• Like 2

LoL Lisa!!! :lol:

How cannot I be the first, after all he is My 143rd Guy[thank God, its turned out a Guy] and I am his poetic social admirer. And we just fit in together(Drew!!! Don't think dirty)... :lol:

Ok, I'll give ya that, Emi! But don't think for a minute I'm gonna let ya take over next year! :D  I'm gonna hafta be the first one to wish Sacred a HB next year!!  :rofl:  hehe

• Like 1

Ok, I'll give ya that, Emi! But don't think for a minute I'm gonna let ya take over next year! :D I'm gonna hafta be the first one to wish Sacred a HB next year!! :rofl: hehe

Ok, I'll give ya that chance until I was not online on that day... :P

• Like 2

Oh My God!! Thank you so much Emi for starting this thread. Your charming gesture surely made my ordinary day special. :hug:  :kiss:

And  :thankyou:  Lisa, Drew, Hunter, Sandrewn, Gary, Bill, Aditus,Carlos, Defiance, Suvitar, Reader, Slytherin, Daddydavek, Parker and GJ for all your good wishes. You guys are just awesome.  :hug:  and  :kiss: to all awesome people here. Take care everyone.

SacredLove

• Like 2

To my friend, the wonderful Sacred, I wish you a terrific birthday full of love and happiness. :)   :)

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY

SACRED!!!!!

Ok, I'll give ya that chance until I was not online on that day... :P

Aww, I love you both so much. Thanks for everything guys.

Sacred, you were the first friend I made on GA, you were the one that got me out of my shell almost a year ago. So, my friend have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Drew, my little bro, thank you so much for your amazing words. I missed you bro. I hope you are doing fine:)

• Like 1

Aww, I love you both so much. Thanks for everything guys.

Drew, my little bro, thank you so much for your amazing words. I missed you bro. I hope you are doing fine:)

Hey SacredLove... :)

Belated wishes for you My Dear... :)

• Like 1