Too Cute . . .

MrM

Robert-Irwin-and-an-Orphaned-Koala-Joey-

Like everyone in the Irwin family, Robert has a big heart for the animals under his care.

3AE911A000000578-3999694-image-a-3_14808

Though, I noticed on the TV show that he seems to gravitate towards the less cuddly creatures such as crocodiles and *shudder* tarantulas. I guess it's because he's a boy?  :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Asher25 said:

There’s a wolf under that sheep’s clothing. HEs not fooling anyone & I WONT TOLERATE ANYMORE TRICKS🔥😤♥️

He makes me want to write fan fiction. No, no, not that kind of fan fiction! Get your head out of the gutter! I meant, writing about all of the cool stuff he does. Dirt-biking with his dad's buddy, Wes? Swimming with giant manta rays? Photographing Africa's "Big Five" dangerous animals? How AWESOME is that?!  :o

robert-irwin-nature-photographer-4.jpg

I love that parrot with the red-and-blue coloring. Seriously, that's just AMAZING!

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Asher25 said:

It’s kind of weird hearing Dylan Patton’s voice. You don’t hear it too often but when you do it’s like- 😳that’s exactly how I imagined you’d sound.♥️

Okay, I am SO renting that movie from my local library.  :o

Stupid queerbaiting.  <_< Cute story, though.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Okay, I am SO renting that movie from my local library.  :o

Stupid queerbaiting.  <_< Cute story, though.  :gikkle:

Nooooo!!! He's my surprise for Imagine March! Shhh!

• Haha 2

I've been enjoying these Star Wars Kids videos. I must say, though, that in these cartoons they've made Luke just Too Cute . . .

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Id say that at 1:45 I love them, but the reality is this whole thing killed me. I’m not one to get emotional about videos an things like this easily but my GOD. And “I’m soooorry.” That just did it. This is Too Cute and too sad but in a good way! Like Dark Chocolate it’s bitter sweet.♥️

It’s gotten better . . . So much better. :heart:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, MrM said:

It’s gotten better . . . So much better. :heart:

how the mothers react beautifully.
but it must come time where the children can tell their parents I am gay, without that
word sorry.
you haven't done anything wrong

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..