The Drop in Centre

6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Wednesday. Today, we are off to the bulk store to buy dates, raisins, chickpeas, oats, glace cherries, and mixed peel. 

It's time for Hot Cross buns!

Amazon has still been unable to deliver the crumpet rings I ordered, but they say they are on the way. I don't know. Anyway, I'll get some at some point.

For today, remember:   image.png.fbc10dbc0d6d589f81f67603608c8c16.png

Are the chickpeas for the buns? 

I know you can like, make flour from them.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.thumb.png.ce50118bf8f656323403074837fb8a18.png

I've done all of this except the sun exposure after waking.   I'll give that a shot.  Thanks for this.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I've done all of this except the sun exposure after waking.   I'll give that a shot.  Thanks for this.

One guy i listen to said to try and look toward the sun.. not at it, of course, but in its direction for about five minutes.  Worth a shot and cheaper than drugs!

• Like 3

I wish everyone a happy Easter weekend (if that is something you celebrate). I will be visiting my dad.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, drown said:

I wish everyone a happy Easter weekend (if that is something you celebrate). I will be visiting my dad.

Well I enjoy my Chocolate Easter Eggs.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

That is about the extent of celebration on my side as well. 😂

I'm just using the fact that Friday and Monday are national holidays here to take the trip across the country.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, drown said:

That is about the extent of celebration on my side as well. 😂

I'm just using the fact that Friday and Monday are national holidays here to take the trip across the country.

4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Easter began as a Pagan celebration of spring, the Christians took it over and made it a religious Holiday. So i think you can celebrate it as you please. If it's to enjoy the Chocolate and time to spend with family, then enjoy all of that! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

image.png.d47ca8d1f4772c47cd7857f6bccb4925.png

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Easter began as a Pagan celebration of spring, the Christians took it over and made it a religious Holiday. So i think you can celebrate it as you please. If it's to enjoy the Chocolate and time to spend with family, then enjoy all of that! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

I really appreciate this piece of information!

Tonight I will be spending time with two of my oldest friends from my hometown. We’re going out to eat!

Have a great weekend. 😄

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Some Wiccans call this Ostara.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Some Wiccans call this Ostara.

Sounds like Easter/ Ostara is a very inclusive holiday...as it should be!  Thanks for sharing this.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I love easter candy. Except Cadbury eggs lol. That filling ...I just cannot 

I’m the same about those eggs. 

These are the ones I like, and I absolutely love that they’re now sold pretty well near year round and not just at Easter. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAVruZFTFM1zpTtCZ4PeX

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Well... 99% of our stuff is moved. Just a few odds and ends left to get tomorrow when we go back and clean. 

Every part of my body aches. 

I'm getting too old for this crap. 

Now it's going to be living in chaos until we get everything organized. Although once the kitchen is done then most of the mess will be taken care of. 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..