The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Another Scandinavian! That makes 2 that I know here on GA. @Timothy M. is in Denmark.

I know. There are a few of us. A user called Suvitar is from Finland, but they haven't been on in a while, I think. And there was another Norwegian, too, who's also not around much anymore.

• Like 4

Back from Thanksgiving lunch from Mon's place. For institutional food, it was pretty good. However, that was the foulest cup of coffee I've ever had.

It was me, my nephew* and my mom at lunch today. Good times.

(*The Nephew/Couisn I mentioned before. My sister's oldest and the first one she lost custody of, and my cousin adopted him to keep him in the family. I just found out my sister lost custody of her other three too. Full termination of parental rights. Can't say I'm sad about.)

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

(*The Nephew/Couisn I mentioned before. My sister's oldest and the first one she lost custody of, and my cousin adopted him to keep him in the family. I just found out my sister lost custody of her other three too. Full termination of parental rights. Can't say I'm sad about.)

Unfortunate. I hope the other three siblings find good homes, too.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hiya!

been a busy morning at the casa, Daughter and i have been working in the kitchen together since about 8:30

but we're on track to have the food on the table at about 2

hoping everyone is having a good day

Enjoy your meal together, molly.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hope you've all enjoyed your turkey day! To refrain from staying up until 6 am like I did yesterday, I'm taking a shower and crawling into bed now. Good night!

good night!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hope you've all enjoyed your turkey day! To refrain from staying up until 6 am like I did yesterday, I'm taking a shower and crawling into bed now. Good night!

Sleep Well.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I dont blame you!  People get crazy on Black Friday!  If I didn't have therapy clients tomorrow I would spend the day just like I did today- in comfy sweats wrapped in the cloak i got from Doug's shop, and goofing off.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I dont blame you!  People get crazy on Black Friday!  If I didn't have therapy clients tomorrow I would spend the day just like I did today- in comfy sweats wrapped in the cloak i got from Doug's shop, and goofing off.

Yuppers. Black Friday idiots are the main reason, but also my social anxiety. They kill people.

The last three times going to Walmart, I almost ran out screaming.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..