The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
44 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hey all ... been writing. My writing partner - @Wayne Gray - has abandoned me this weekend. Seems he has something called 'a life'.  So I've written half of chapter 10 so far.

Hope you all have a nice day.

tim, I just have to thank you again for posting the instant iced coffee recipe. It’s been a revelation, and I’m just about to enjoy one now along with a bowl of fresh cherries. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Would you be upset to come in and find your horses water bucket green slimy and covered with a film of oil and dirt?  .. Yes!

Would you complain to the barn owner, since speaking to the barn hands has done no good? ... Yes, of course.

Would you take offence in being told you are being bitchy for complaining about this situatiion for the 3rd time in as many months? ... Yes. And if it's the business owner telling me that ... i'd tell him/her they were a moron. People wont put up with that crap for their beloved animals!! Maybe they should stop paying for service they don't get.

Last two times they cleaned properly till i stopped inspecting the buckets daily and went back to topping off dirty buckets. ... People do not care about anything...lazy bastards.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..