The Drop in Centre

I do not like pina coladas.                 I do not like getting caught in the rain.                                                       The only time I'm up at midnight I'm usually having a hot flash or I'm battling insomnia.                         Dunes of the Cape? No thanks, too much sand in cracks and crevices... I'll pass. 

Let me repeat....

I do not like getting caught in the rain......

So what happens? I got caught in the rain. Effing frontal system parked over the state 🤬 I thought I  could make it. 

But the dogs got walked....

Wet dog 🤢🐕 Ewwww.

I'm an idiot. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, kbois said:

Effing frontal system parked over the state

It been pouring here for two days now. Tropical system came over from the Pacific into the Gulf, and now its swampy out there. Which we need, to refill the aquifer, but it's playing hell on the Asthma.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Awesome! You're in FL too! I'm over here in South Tampa.

Sarasota! Or should I  say Sarafloata🤣🤣

Edited by kbois
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Heat Index here topped 100F today -- temps that are about a month ahead of schedule.

I don't think I've seen the sun for a week. Yesterday and today mostly rain free but overcast. Heat index in the same range as yours. This is usually August weather when locals curse up a storm.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC

just wanted to stop in and tell everyone  

Good Morning

how is your Sunday going?

so how are things with you?

good morning rick

quiet morning here, picked up one son from work, dropped the other off, made coffee, sliced my finger changing the blade in Phil's razor :whistle: looking forward to a quieter afternoon

how are you?

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC

just wanted to stop in and tell everyone  

Good Morning

how is your Sunday going?

so how are things with you?

Good morning, rick. Quiet so far this morning and I’m enjoying a break in the hot weather we’ve been having. How goes it with you? 

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning rick

quiet morning here, picked up one son from work, dropped the other off, made coffee, sliced my finger changing the blade in Phil's razor :whistle: looking forward to a quieter afternoon

how are you?

molly thanks for asking going to veg out watching Netflix. did all my chores yesterday. molly nothing is worse than a sharp razor blade. 

take care of yourself 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..