The Drop in Centre

Good morning everyone!

Well yesterday I  was in a pretty good mood. I only reverted to being angry once when some idiot cut me off. A few well chosen swear words got me over that quickly.

Today I  hope I can brighten @mollyhousemouse 's day. 

Molly, I have to admit that your tag name is at odds with my mental picture of you. Other than a quietness and maybe a little shyness, I  don't picture you as a mouse at all. 

If anything I see you as being like a Golden Retriever. 

Smart. Loyal. Happy. Beautiful. (And just a little goofy. Let's face it, moms have to be a little goofy, it's either our kids making us that way or a coping mechanism 🙂)

That is what I see when I  think of you. 

I hope you have a good day!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kbois said:

moms have to be a little goofy, it's either our kids making us that way or a coping mechanism 🙂)

Whats my excuse? I have always been a tad goofy. Ok, sometimes more than a tad!

• Haha 5
20 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim this is the one i need to work on. 
thanks for sharing this.

Wuss ter sheer sauce.

Hope this helps!

As for the other two. ....you do the best you can, there's always someone to help.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
32 minutes ago, kbois said:

Wuss ter sheer sauce.

Hope this helps!

As for the other two. ....you do the best you can, there's always someone to help.

:thankyou:

It does, because I tried and I tried, but I couldn’t get it. In fact, I think my attempts at the proper pronunciation got worse the more I tried. :P 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

:thankyou:

It does, because I tried and I tried, but I couldn’t get it. In fact, I think my attempts at the proper pronunciation got worse the more I tried. :P 

The struggle is real. If you want a good chuckle:

I grew up in Mass. The state has some really effed up pronunciations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
18 minutes ago, kbois said:

I grew up in Mass. The state has some really effed up pronunciations.

My brother lives there, so I’ve been to MA several times. Have to say, not one city/town I visited during my trips down there gave me pronunciation issues. Just lucky, I guess...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..