The Drop in Centre

34 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Weird, I would have thought setting off fireworks when it is still clearly daytime was a colossal waste of well, fireworks. Not really going to see much I wouldn’t think. 🤔 

maybe they have to be in bed by dusk .... 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 6/30/2020 at 5:20 AM, kbois said:

Good morning everybody!

Today is @Reader1810 's turn.

I really like the randomness of your posts. I like how you share some helpful information like tea compresses or short cuts to making iced coffee and then it's... Oh look, a bunny! Things like that always  makes me smile! 

We can always use a little bit of randomness in our day. Thank you for all the smiles you've brought me.(sometimes an outright laugh too!)

I hope you have a good day!

this made me smile too :)

On 6/30/2020 at 5:31 PM, kbois said:

Not really sure anymore if I work at a 55+ community or a preschool. The tales grow taller everyday! 🤣

sometimes at work, i say "This IS my circus. These ARE my monkeys!"

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

this made me smile too :)

sometimes at work, i say "This IS my circus. These ARE my monkeys!"

I usually look at my boss and say "NOT my circus....YOUR monkeys! 🤣 (that's why she gets paid more than me!)

• Haha 3

Good morning all!

@Fae Briona Today is a tough one for you. I know you can do this because you are caring. You are kind. Most of all you are strong. 

It's probably going to be hard to have a good day, but if you feel yourself sliding, reach out. As molly and others have mentioned, the wildebeests will gather and we will help hold you up. 

I hope that despite the worries you will still have a good day. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, JayT said:

so.....ummm....hi and stuff.....thought I would drop in and let y'all know I'm still alive and miss the hell out of y'all 

Well hello! Where the hell have you been hiding?

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

i hope you have a terrific Thursday 

how is your Day going? 

Hey rick, just finished weeding and pulling unwanted plants from the front garden. I think I was out there for 2+ hours, so now I’m inside taking a break with caramel iced coffee. First time I’ve had this flavour, so the jury is still out as far as the taste goes. May need to add a bit of chocolate to it next time...

How’s your morning been so far?

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

We've spoken to his doctor ... as I said to Wayne, the worm has turned again.  This is usual and actually a bit more time has passed since the last time. 

I've made some changes which should hopefully help somewhat.  Too much negative news hasn't helped. 

Thanks for you good thoughts. 

Some promising news in your post, Mike, and that is good to hear. When tim feels like talking, we’ll all be here. In the meantime, we know he has you by his side. 

Take care both of you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

It is not a good day already.  Depression sucks ... i am halfway down the rabbit hole and i am tired of trying to crawl back out. i am holding up my hands and letting go ... sliding down to the bottom.  Don't bother looking for me.

300 Sad Quotes That Will Relieve Your Pain

💐

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m inside taking a break with caramel iced coffee. First time I’ve had this flavour, so the jury is still out as far as the taste goes. May need to add a bit of chocolate to it next time...

Caramel is one of my favorites. And yes, adding chocolate is really good too!

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hey rick, just finished weeding and pulling unwanted plants from the front garden. I think I was out there for 2+ hours, so now I’m inside taking a break with caramel iced coffee. First time I’ve had this flavour, so the jury is still out as far as the taste goes. May need to add a bit of chocolate to it next time...

How’s your morning been so far?

Reader

this has been a busy day at work. trying to get my jobs done so i can rest this weekend and start Monday with a clean slate. only 3 small projects to go. 
So question for DiC anyone have any plans for the weekend? myself we have cancelled our family cook out for this year. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..