Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

It was brutal, Caz, but she said I am back on schedule, and not to worry that I can't do movements each time I try. It's about fatigue, pain, and lack of strength. My shoulder has gotten used to protecting itself. :huh: 

Glad to hear you're back on schedule :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

It did thanks. My thyroid levels being off the rails is a major issue for the migraines. Until that is corrected we don't know how effective the Ajovy really is so we're sticking it out through another course. I see him again in seven weeks, 5 Nov. By then the thyroid should be back under control. If I still haven't improved there is another approach we can try. Fortunately the weather was very nice. After my appointment I took myself to brunch at a nearby restaurant I really like. From there I strolled several blocks to Reading Terminal Market and bought three cheeses that aren't available locally to share for our shop luncheons. One is a black truffle brie. From there I continued towards the train station. Made a quick stop at a shop that sells hand made soaps. I bought three small bars of a pumpkin ale soap as gifts for the others in the shop. They use pumpkin ale from Dogfish Head brewery in DE. It smells wonderful. I also bought a bar of blueberry soap and a bamboo cloth bathpuff for mum. Her birthday is on the 30th. From there a quick stop at Macy's Center City store. It is in the old John Wannamaker store. The store has a four story open center court with the world's largest pipe organ. Visiting there reminds me of @AC Benus Famous-Barr stories. Finally I headed to the train station. It was a nice walk. Twenty-seven blocks from where I ate to 30th Street Station. 

:D  Sounds like an excellent day! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Administrator
22 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Thanks. I went lumber shopping afterward. No, not that kind of lumber shopping, you pervs! Spent about a thousand... this basement reno is adding up. :rolleyes: 

It adds up pretty quickly.  :hug: 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Or clothing-optional, like the pool.   😀   But I like the part about going at your own pace. Everyone has different skills and strengths, and I think that a system like that would be more helpful to develop those abilities.

True, Clothing optional is available. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Thanks. I went lumber shopping afterward. No, not that kind of lumber shopping, you pervs! Spent about a thousand... this basement reno is adding up. :rolleyes: 

So do they deliver or is your son picking it up?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..