Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

I found this as a place to chat that is active. I didn't want to start a forum thread and whilst I've received some suggestions about this, they don't really gel with my intentions. I have nearly finished publishing online, here, my first book. I have the book available as an ebook, for anyone, free of charge. I asked about putting it on GA, but they don't do ebooks. I am not going to publish it on Amazon or any other commercial site,  as I don't want to sell it. What I really would like is an online gay ebook site that I could upload the file to and readers could download it. Just like visiting a library, only virtual. I don't have my own site and whilst I could make one, it seems a little stupid for one book. Any suggestions along the lines of ebook hosting would be welcome. Should I mention at the start, or end, of the story posting that I can send an ebook. I have it in the two formats, mobi for Kindle and epub for the rest. Ideas? And if anyone wants to start an ebook hosting site or if you just want to know how to make one easily and free of charge, message or email me.

Hi Talo, welcome to the group :hug: As Gary said GA used to host ebooks but doesn’t anymore. I used to put mine on Amazon, if thats a help. Its fairly easy and straight forward. If you haven’t already, you may want to join the writers club and ask there. They may have more suggestions. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..