Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

In honor of I Love Lucy and , Oscar the Grouch, both of which who made their TV debuts on this day, we will be having come Cheese Curds.

• Site Administrator
14 hours ago, TalonRider said:

In honor of I Love Lucy and , Oscar the Grouch, both of which who made their TV debuts on this day, we will be having come Cheese Curds.

Um, no thanks :unsure:

I'll just take my shiny :joe:

• Site Moderator

Due to the length of todays list, here it is.

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm feeling happy because I've discovered these teeny weeny little bats called bumblebee bats and they're so small they climb on your fingers. Perfect addition to the army right?

:yes: Definitely.  I like the way you think ;)  :joe:  

*knocks back a drink while waiting for the deposed despot to make a rude comment about hagfish*  :P 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor again.

For the golfers, it's Mulligan Day. For the rest of us, we'll take a page from DKStories and call it A Do Over Day. Later on, we'll have a Pasta party.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

For Reptile Awareness Day, I suppose I should drop the Lizard from my avatar for the day. Just in time for Halloween, Pumpkin Cheesecake. Today is the day to Clean Your Virtual Desktop off.