Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

If you'd get to to bed at a decent time, you probably wouldn't be so tired.

Finally the day the commercial has been telling us about, so get out there and Make A Dog's Day. Pick your Color carefully today, then go nuts of a Nut.

The problem isn't getting to bed, it is getting to sleep.  My head cold has so much pressure that when I lay down the pain is unbearable....I finally got some sleep after 6 am.  I went to urgent care this morning.

:joe: ...and back to the slowly improving grandpa!

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Instead of cake today, we'll be having Boston Cream Pie to celebrate Johnny Carson's birthday, also known as National Talk Show Host Day. Did you know that the Swallows of San Juan Capistrano have a second day? Today is the day they leave. Let's hear it for the Ipod.

• Site Administrator

:whistle: My bologna has a first name it's S-T-E-V-E

My bologna has a second name it's W-I-L-D-O-N-E

I love to tease him every day

and if you ask me why I'll say...

Cause the deposed despot has a way of spewing B-O-L-O-G-N-A :whistle:  

:rofl: 

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:whistle: My bologna has a first name it's S-T-E-V-E

My bologna has a second name it's W-I-L-D-O-N-E

I love to tease him every day

and if you ask me why I'll say...

Cause the deposed despot has a way of spewing B-O-L-O-G-N-A :whistle:  

:rofl: 

:joe: 

Please don't compare my favorite lunch meat to the deposed one. It's not fair to the despot...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Please don't compare my favorite lunch meat to the deposed one. It's not fair to the despot...😁

:gikkle: Awww... I thought it was pretty clever.  :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
33 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

It was clever. But it kinda insulted bologna...

Very true.  My apologies to Oscar Mayer :joe: 

Edited by Valkyrie
Should have sang the song before spelling the name.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

On the Sourest day of the year, its time for some Greasy Food. Why does Frankenstein have to share a day with Chucky? Later, we'll have some Bread Sticks.

• Site Administrator

Today is World Pasta Day, and they gave everyone at work a package of raw Cappeletti today. :)

I think I may wander over to my neighbourhood grocer and pick up some Italian sausage and some rapini and try out their recipe for Garofalo Cappelletti with Rapini and Sausage :)

2019-10-25_1632.png

Everyone is invited except @Valkyrie and @Wesley8890, as I'm sure they would much prefer their bologna sandwiches :gikkle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

Today is World Pasta Day, and they gave everyone at work a package of raw Cappeletti today. :)

I think I may wander over to my neighbourhood grocer and pick up some Italian sausage and some rapini and try out their recipe for Garofalo Cappelletti with Rapini and Sausage :)

2019-10-25_1632.png

Everyone is invited except @Valkyrie and @Wesley8890, as I'm sure they would much prefer their bologna sandwiches :gikkle:

Thats fine ill just be sitting over here with Chucky we go way back. Plus he loves my homemade spaghetti! Want some @Valkyrie 

Btw Chucky the notorious killer doll is awesome leave him alone.

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Love 1