Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Thats fine ill just be sitting over here with Chucky we go way back. Plus he loves my homemade spaghetti! Want some @Valkyrie 

Btw Chucky the notorious killer doll is awesome leave him alone.

Chucky will make a fine leader of the horror movie villain secret assassin cohort of our army.  :yes: I can't have pasta, but I'll sub some zoodles for the spaghetti and head on over :) :joe: 

Just now, Valkyrie said:

Chucky will make a fine leader of the horror movie villain secret assassin cohort of our army.  :yes: I can't have pasta, but I'll sub some zoodles for the spaghetti and head on over :) :joe: 

Ooh I've never had those!

• Site Administrator
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Ooh I've never had those!

They're good as long as they're fresh.  The frozen zoodles are gross.  :puke: :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Obviously Canada and the US have a total definition of Zoodles™ . I'm really surprised Heinz hasn't sued your ass off for using a trademark name. They have been around in Canada for longer than people first decided to put zucchini in a banana loaf or using it for other nefarious reasons. ;)

Oh, in case you don't have your reading glasses on, it is a can of pasta :gikkle:

:joe:

23 minutes ago, wildone said:

Obviously Canada and the US have a total definition of Zoodles™ . I'm really surprised Heinz hasn't sued your ass off for using a trademark name. They have been around in Canada for longer than people first decided to put zucchini in a banana loaf or using it for other nefarious reasons. ;)

Oh, in case you don't have your reading glasses on, it is a can of pasta :gikkle:

Well they'd have to sue Chef Tyler Florence he uses it all the time for it!

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Well, Zoodles™ was trademarked in 1974 and he was born in 1971, so I will get Kraft/Heinz to sue him and put him in the poor house first :gikkle:

Oh

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor now that everyone else is in bed finally.

This is the last Saturday in October so that makes it Trick or Treat Day. Tennessee is serving Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pies today. It's Make a Difference Day so get out there and make a difference.

• Site Administrator

I shall make a difference today and not say anything about anyone today. Just keep my shiny and be quiet :)

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Back to me again.

It's another day for the ailing grandpa, National Beer Day. It's also a day for the penguin, National Black Cat Day. Now why would this day, National Mother-in-law Day be celebrated so close to Halloween?

• Site Moderator

Ooh, an early bear. But the shiny is still mine.

Here's a day for everyone, National Chocolate Day. Don't forget to change your clocks this coming weekend or you could be late early for something.

• Site Moderator

Again, it's back to me, the mighty raptor.

Calling all dog's! Calling all dog's. Beware! It's National Cat Day🐱 🦁 🐯 🐈 The Hermit will be serving Oatmeal today.