Last Post Wins #48

1 hour ago, wildone said:

Hmmm, I wonder if there is anyone who can decide the next ruler 0:) if a certain birdie’s head is getting too big for his crown :gikkle:.

Why thank you LBO

Oh, before I forget :joe:

Well they do say heavy is the head that wears the crown, so let me take some of that weight for you!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Get out those cards today. It's National Cash Back Day. Here's something that the cat/bird will be snacking on today when she gets here, Bitter Sweet Chocolate with Almonds. For the men, it's National Men Make Dinner Day. That doesn't include BBQ as part of the menu.

• Site Administrator

National men make dinner day?  Oh deposed despot... I'd like a nice rare ribeye with cajun seasoning, roasted cauliflower, broccoli gratin, and a Caesar salad.  For dessert I'd like hand-churned vanilla ice cream with homemade chocolate sauce.  And I'll be watching you to make sure you don't put any weird ingredients in anything.  :P  :joe: 

• Haha 2

If I'm making dinner, it's gonna be from our local pasta house!

:joe:...and back to the baby chasing grandpa!  (The grandson will be 16 months old in a few days and is still getting used to walking in shoes...we couldn't keep them on him until it got a bit cold!)

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Hello Loyal subjects :) 

i had to stop off at Jack in the Box to pick up Val’s dinner. If she won’t disappear on her own I’ll have to feed her a cardiac arrest burger, with a side of angina fries, and a liter of Red Bull to wash it all down. 

0:)

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again. It's a good thing I have down to wear this morning as today is the coldest day so far this Fall.

At least here's a couple of things to keep us warm today,  Cappuccino's and Harvey Wallbangers. Personally, I'd rather have the cake version to go with my coffee.