Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

Look Up at the Sky today and you just might see me overhead. Reach As High As You Can today for the Pecan treat of your choice. Let's hear it for the Dolphin as you do some Gardening today.

as if proof were needed (it isn’t) that the penguin is bad to the bone, then here it is as clear as daylight (thanks Comicfan :))

Or should I say as clear as daylight robbery!  :angry: :funny:

spacer.png

As you can see, this surveillance footage catches the penguin legging it fast from the crime scene, clutching its stolen swag and hoping its feeble attempt at disguise (rabbit ears) will confuse law enforcement (it won’t)

* presses speed dial: “Hello? Is that the Sheriff’s Office? Good. I wanna report a crime. Yeah, real bad. It’s that penguin again...” *

:joe: :gikkle: :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

will ferrell elf GIF

Nice try, mummy, but you fell for the deposed despot's attempt to obfuscate the truth :P  You see, the deposed despot used his GA superpowers to blur out his identity, but that's him chasing me in a futile attempt to stop me from returning the Easter basket he stole from some poor kid.  It was the kid's one thing he was looking forward to to break up the monotony of the lockdown, but the deposed despot got the munchies and took the poor soul's basket of solace. I was merely returning what was so heinously ripped from a young innocent's hand.  So yes... the deposed despot sunk low enough to steal candy from a child.  :unsure:  You may apologize now. :P  :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me on this cool morning.

Take a Wild Guess as to what food the cat/bird will be stealing today. No, it's not the Rubber Eraser or Tax Day. It's Glazed Spiral Ham. It's also Titanic Remembrance Day.

• Site Administrator
19 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

will ferrell elf GIF

Nice try, mummy, but you fell for the deposed despot's attempt to obfuscate the truth :P  You see, the deposed despot used his GA superpowers to blur out his identity, but that's him chasing me in a futile attempt to stop me from returning the Easter basket he stole from some poor kid.  It was the kid's one thing he was looking forward to to break up the monotony of the lockdown, but the deposed despot got the munchies and took the poor soul's basket of solace. I was merely returning what was so heinously ripped from a young innocent's hand.  So yes... the deposed despot sunk low enough to steal candy from a child.  :unsure:  You may apologize now. :P  :joe: 

Now, let's find out whom the true liar here is after your statement @Valkyrie.

One could assume you could be trying to refer to me as the deposed dictator, which I'm not, so lie number 1.

Two, since I have been a diabetic since I was 3, if I had the munchies, chocolate and sugar would be the absolutely last thing I would grab for. Now hold your gasp but the chocolate I've tasted every now and then, I don't really like the taste of. So, lie number 2.

Lastly, I'm an amputee due to a car accident, not my diabetes, and if I tried to run, which I can't, my leg would be kicking out to the side, not a straight on run. So lie number 3.

There is an old saying, let them talk and eventually they will bury themselves in a hole.

After that one post, you are six feet under with no hope of seeing daylight again :gikkle:

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day is a bit redundant this year since most people are working from home.  Give a virtual High Five to the Bean Counters today. We'll be having Eggs Benedict for brunch.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
7 hours ago, wildone said:

Now, let's find out whom the true liar here is after your statement @Valkyrie.

One could assume you could be trying to refer to me as the deposed dictator, which I'm not, so lie number 1.

Two, since I have been a diabetic since I was 3, if I had the munchies, chocolate and sugar would be the absolutely last thing I would grab for. Now hold your gasp but the chocolate I've tasted every now and then, I don't really like the taste of. So, lie number 2.

Lastly, I'm an amputee due to a car accident, not my diabetes, and if I tried to run, which I can't, my leg would be kicking out to the side, not a straight on run. So lie number 3.

There is an old saying, let them talk and eventually they will bury themselves in a hole.

After that one post, you are six feet under with no hope of seeing daylight again :gikkle:

:joe: 

Well since I've been calling you the deposed despot ever since your short and violent reign was overthrown, uh... yes, I'm referring to you :P  As to your next point, that basket was full of sugar-free candy, which is why you stole it from a diabetic kid.  And not all of it was chocolate, so :P  I've seen plenty of amputees run, so I think you used one of those prosthesis with the metal on the end.  It was a valiant effort, but your attempts to discredit me have been discredited.  Now excuse me while I munch on some eggs Benedict.  :P  :joe: 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Zombie said:

*picks up the pretty*

I assumed that was me :rofl: :funny: :lol:

:kiss:

• ”Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day” I wear blue PJ looking scrubs at work :funny:
Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4