Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

i can see @Valkyrie following around behind a jack rabbit in her neighbourhood and waiting for it to poop and seeing if it is a jelly bean :P 

Well she is off a sniffing, I'l be a wearing :D 

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Why are you hitting Daddy on the head repeatedly 😳?

As ruler I would decree no hitting anyone on the head :joe:

• Site Moderator

While the wildone makes his decree, I'll fly off with the shiny once again.

Here's something parents can do today. They can Take a Chance and Take Their Daughters and Sons To Work With Them. If you can, weather permitting, have a Picnic in your back yard today. Steve will provide the Cherry Cheesecake.  Talk like Shakespeare and recite the Poem In Your Pocket.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

image.png

Macbeth, Act I- Scene I, 12-13

I still maintain that Shakespeare was walking behind @Valkyrie when he was motivated to write these infamous words :rofl:. So much he repeats is throughout the play :P

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me, again.

On this National Arbor Day, Teach Children to Save. Before the Cat/Bird gets to the Pigs In A Blanket, I just want ya'll to know it's Hairball Awareness Day.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Sir David Attenborough narrates:

“And here we see the saddest of sights in the whole animal kingdom - a small herd of penguins, too fat even to waddle having stuffed their gizzards full of unhealthy snacks, forced to pogo along in the most undignified fashion, their final humiliation made complete by a bizarre and futile attempt to fly sending them crashing back to Earth instead, though without injury thanks to the cushioning effect of all that fat and blubber.”

penguin jumping GIF by Cheezburger

:joe:  :lol:  :gikkle:  :funny:

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
37 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

cat GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

:P  :joe: 

For moment there, I thought the hairball was going to land elsewhere.

How's your Sense of Smell? Can you smell the Zucchini Bread baking yet? East Meets West today as we pull out the old Telephone. Here's a  :kiss: of Hope that it will all be over soon. Hug a Plumber as we Open The Pool today.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Birdy forgot the most important day of all... today is World Penguin Day!  So in honor of this momentous occasion, I decree the shiny to belong to me, the Emperor Penguin, all day and in perpetuity :D  

• Love 1