Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

Here's Valkyrie after drinking a bit too much at the pub and trying to head home and acting like no one will notice she is drunk :o

penguin falling GIF

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once more.

Here's a Blueberry Pie to the face of the Penguin :2thumbs:. For the Bravehearts, it's the Great Poetry Reading Day. Let's hear it for the Superhero today.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Here's a Blueberry Pie to the face of the Penguin :2thumbs:.

Birdy has already put the blueberry pie in your face :P

Silly penguin :gikkle:  

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Must have taken a Happy pill. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Everyone will receive a Peace Rose with their Shrimp Scampi. With all this food we've had this month, will the cat/bird be able to fit into you Denim? Let's hear it for that wonderful little invention the Zipper.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

My jeans fit just fine, thank you very much.  -_-  I shall prepare a shrimp scampi feast for all denizens of LPWland :D  I'll even give the deposed despot an extra big helping.  :)  :joe: 

• Like 1

Sir David Attenborough (soft dulcet tones)

”And here we see another sad sight - a lone and utterly deluded penguin doing its daily exercises in a desperate attempt to try and turn its feeble flippers into mighty wings in order to fulfil its fantasies of soaring with eagles.”

:joe:  :gikkle:  :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1