Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And the shiny comes back to me again.

Hey, Cat/Bird, here's a nice bowl of Crawfish for you! For that scary little critter, it's International Bat Day. That holiday delight, the Cheeseball, wants you to write some Haiku Poetry today. Time to Clean Out the Medicine Cabinet of all the old and outdated meds today.

• Like 1

tiptoes around the snoring penguin as it sleeps off its cheeseball and crawfish gorging... 

spacer.png

...and reacquires the :joe:

:gikkle: :funny: 

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
15 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And the shiny comes back to me again.

Hey, Cat/Bird, here's a nice bowl of Crawfish for you! For that scary little critter, it's International Bat Day. That holiday delight, the Cheeseball, wants you to write some Haiku Poetry today. Time to Clean Out the Medicine Cabinet of all the old and outdated meds today.

And please, don't flush or throw out your outdated Meds :o the fishes and birds do not need your discarded drugs!!!! But there is so many birds in here, I might need em :gikkle:

good vibes friday GIF by Nora Simon

To celebrate week 5 in my self isolation, I have created 16 look alike shiny and placed them in here with the real one. We will see tomorrow if anyone has the real shiny :)  Remember, only one shiny per player in LPW Land :)

:joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Back to the mighty, morphin raptor once again.

The Columnists, The Linemen, and The Auctioneers will be serving Animal Crackers at The Record Store today.

BTW, did you know that if you rearrange the letters of the word Tsar, it spells Rats?

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oh I found it. Guess the deposed despot can't tell the difference either.   

Guess the myopic cat / bird can’t tell the difference between the real shiny and a cheap cake tin mould

spacer.png

:lol::rofl: :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 2

Global Citizen Record GIF by Pepsi    :joe:...belongs to all those providing essential service including health care workers, delivery drivers, grocery workers, pharmacy workers,           sanitation  workers, and everyone working to prepare food and manning food banks and distribution centers. 

• Love 4