Last Post Wins, #51

4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I also made a cheesy chicken quesadilla with cholula sauce

I feel really stupid. I Googled Cholula sauce...I stock that stuff! What was I thinking, oh nevermind. It's bedtime...

• Haha 1

I heard the GA ding from my laptop under my bed...

I don't do hot sauce...it's too hot.

However, I'll talk about some serious BBQ sauces! I'm in love with Rufus Teague's Whiskey Maple. It costs $6 a bottle, but I couldn't care less. I'd drink it out of the bottle, if I'm being honest.

Image result for rufus teague bbq sauce whiskey maple

• Haha 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Kc masterpiece for me. 

I stock it, but I don't stock it often as it doesn't sell remarkably. Maybe twelve bottles a week-ish? I'll give yours a go once I get rid of my bottle of Rufus. 

I'm so glad you didn't say Kraft. I would have thrown you into the oubliette for saying a dastardly thing like that.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Wait whats wrong with Kraft? I dip my fries in that

It may be a personal opinion...but that is bbq spiced water. There is not enough flavor in it to do anything. I can respect dipping fries in it, but I can not condone putting it on wings or ribs. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Dunbtfire with breast on fire got you hot? :unsure: well to each their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

:joe: keeps me warm enough 

Laughter can cause one to feel warm. 

merciless louise belcher GIF by Bob's Burgers

See? Now, I'm nice and toasty...

• Haha 2
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I love her!

Bob's Burgers is on my To-Binge list. I've seen an occasional episode at a party or friend's house, but I have not given it the proper time it deserves. I also have a problem with the voice actor for Bob, as I can't not envision Archer talking in his place...

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Zombie said:

sneak paparazzi pics of the angelic penguin relaxing at home..  :lol:  :gikkle:

:joe:

That would be entirely accurate, especially when a hot flash hits *fans self*  :joe:  :P 

• Haha 4