Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 11,225 Words
  • 1,401 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 13. Chapter 13

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.
In Chapter 13
J&J take the children out for Trick and Treating
Good news about Dottie’s condition
Jake and Kevin become boyfriends
Kevin comes out as gay
Thanksgiving is coming soon

Friday morning after the school bus gobbled up all the children, Vi and Carrie headed to the Whites home for coffee. Vi explained to Carrie that the boys were coming home next weekend for Halloween and planned to take the children out for Trick and Treating.

"Art won’t be working tomorrow," Vi stated, "so I’m going to leave him in charge of Dominic, and take Peter, Penny and Sam shopping for Halloween Costumes, while there is still a decent selection."

"Thanks for the reminder," Carrie said, "I need to take Eric to get one also. Those four kids get along really well, why don’t we all go together?"

"I don’t know," Vi replied, chuckling, "why don’t we? I’ve got the SUV, and we had four college boys in the back seat together when we went to the lake over the Fourth of July, so I know darn well we can pack four first graders in there together."

"If we leave here around 10:00 AM," Carrie suggested, "that should give us plenty of time to shop, and afterwards, maybe we could take them to McDonald’s for lunch—that will keep them in good behavior!"

"Carrie, you’re a genius," Vi replied, grinning, "personally, I’m not a big fan of McDonalds, but the kids love them. The last time I shopped for a Halloween costume was when Julian was about nine or ten years old—and that seems like yesterday! It’s hard to believe that Julian is in college, and will turn twenty on his next birthday."

"Kids grow up so fast these days," Carrie added, "Larry is a junior already, and will be graduating from high school next year! It seems like only five or six years ago that I graduated from high school, how time flies. So, I’ll get Eric ready, and we’ll come over to hook up with you about Ten tomorrow morning. See you then, girlfriend." Vi and Carrie shared a hug, and Carrie went home.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday afternoon after the children got home from school, Sam, Peter, Penny and Eric were all playing in the White’s yard.

"Eric," Peter asked, "If it’s ok with Mommy Vi, would you like to sleep over with me tonight?"

Eric, grinning, "I’d love to, but I need to ask my Mom if I can. Why don’t you ask Mrs. White first, and then I’ll ask my Mom." Peter quickly ran into the house.

"Mommy Vi," Peter asked, "can Eric sleep over with me tonight?"

"Honey, it’s OK with me," Vi replied, "let me call Eric’s mom and see if it’s OK with her." Vi picked up her cell and called Carrie. She explained that Peter had asked if Eric could sleep over, and that Eric was welcome to have supper with them as well.

"That would be great," Carrie said, "Jake is here with Larry, and Larry asked me to take him and Jake to the football game. I was trying to figure out a way to fix supper, and take them to the school for the game too. If Eric is with you for supper and the night, it frees me up to take Larry and Jake to the game, and I’ll be able to pick them up after the game. Larry and Eric’s father is out of town on business, so he’s not here to take them."

"Sounds like a done deal," Vi replied, "I’m looking at two very anxious boys here that are waiting for an answer, Thanks Carrie."

"Well, boys," Vi said, "Eric is having supper with us, and Carrie said that Eric can sleep over with you, Peter."

"Whoopeeee!" Peter exclaimed, and he and Eric shared an emotional hug with each other, then returned to the back yard.

"LARRY!" Carrie yelled, and both Larry and Jake ran down the stairs. "Larry, Eric is going to have supper with the White’s and is sleeping over with Peter, so I can taxi you guys to the school for the game, and pick you up afterwards."

"Cool!" Larry remarked, "Thanks, Mom. Jake’s friend is one of the star players, and we want to see our Lions topple the Monarchs. We probably need to leave in about an hour." Larry and Jake returned to the boy’s bedroom and sat on Larry’s bed.

"Jake, why don’t you stay overnight with me?" Larry asked.

"Can I sleep—with you?" Jake asked.

"You wish!" Larry exclaimed, grinning, "No way I’m gonna sleep with another boy, but we have twin beds. Eric is sleeping over at the White’s, so you can sleep in Eric’s bed tonight. I’ll share my bedroom with you, but not my bed!"

"Aw, shucks," Jake said, faking disappointment. Jake is happy just to spend the time, and the night, with his best friend. He called his Mom and told her that he and Larry were going to the game, and he was spending the night at Larry’s house.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Vi prepared a dinner of baked fish, with mac and cheese and green beans for a vegetable and had it ready when Art walked in from work. He set his cooler down and gave Vi a loving hug and kiss, and then picked up Dominic and gave him a kiss and set him down in his highchair.

"Hun," Vi said, "we have a guest tonight. Eric is here for supper and is sleeping over with Peter tonight."

"Is there anything wrong, in Eric’s home?" Art inquired.

"Oh, no," Vi replied, "Peter asked if Eric could sleep over, and I called Carrie, and she approved. Carrie and I are taking the kids, and going shopping in the morning for Halloween costumes. I know the boys are willing to take Dominic out for Halloween, but he’s still pretty small, and I think it would be better to keep him here at home."

"I tend to agree," Art replied, "all the ghosts and goblins would probably scare the heck out of him, and at two, he wouldn’t even understand the meaning of Halloween. We’ll probably have enough visitors at the door to keep him entertained." Vi grinned. Art went to the back door and called the kids in for supper. There was a bit of arguing going on, as Sam, Penny and Peter all argued as to who could sit next to Eric.

"OK kids! Enough!" Vi said, "Since Eric is a guest here tonight, let him decide who he want to sit next to."

Eric, thinking, "I can sit with Sam anytime, and I’ll have all night to be next to Peter, so I’ll sit with Penny." Penny grinned, and she and Eric took the chairs on one side, Sam and Peter sat together on the other side, Art and Dom at the far end of the table and Vi on the other end. Settled! Then came a knock at the door and Art saw that it was Larry.

"Come on in, Larry," Art said.

"We were just ready to leave for the game," Larry said, holding a grocery bag, "and Mom realized that Eric forgot his pajamas."

"Thanks Larry," Art said, taking the bag, "I hope you guys enjoy the game, and may the Lions be victorious!" Larry left quickly.

Peter, jumping up from the table, "I’ll take that, Daddy Art, and put it in our bedroom." Peter took the bag and disappeared for about one minute, and returned.

After the family finished eating, Vi made an announcement.

"Kids," Vi said, "it’s Friday night, and you don’t have school tomorrow. If you all get into your pajamas and ready for bed, I could put a movie in the DVD player, and you could all watch a movie before you go to bed."

Needless to say that idea went over very well. The kids were asking what movie, so Vi went to the shelf holding the DVD’s and read off some titles. The children all agreed on ‘The Lion King’ and headed to their bedrooms to put on their pajamas.

In the boys room, both Peter and Eric stripped, ready to put on their PJ’s.

"I gotta tinkle," Peter announced, heading toward the open door.

"Peter!" Eric exclaimed, "you’re naked, the girls might see your peter."

Peter, shrugging his shoulders, "Wouldn’t be the first time, and headed into the bathroom, not even closing the door, and tinkled.

Eric, when Peter returned, "I can’t believe you went out there stark naked!"

"Eric," Peter asked, "are you ashamed of your body? I’m not ashamed of mine, so why worry if someone sees it?"

"We’re supposed to keep THAT part of us covered," Eric stated, pointing at Peters peter, "except like, when we take a bath, or maybe, changing clothes."

"Eric," Peter said, grinning, "let’s compare peters, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours."

"I guess that might be OK," Eric agreed, "since we’re both boys."

The two boys looked closely at each other’s penis’s and agreed they were both similar, and about the same size.

"I don’t see what the big deal is," Peter said, "a peter is a peter, and all us boys have got one. My Daddy has one too, but his is a lot bigger than mine."

"You’ve seen your Daddy’s peter?" Eric asked, surprised.

"Yep, and I’ve seen Mommy naked too." Peter stated, "It’s just not a big deal. Penny and I have both seen each other naked too, lots of times, sometimes we even take a bath together."

"Wow, Peter, let’s get our jammies on so we can watch that movie." The two boys pulled on their pajamas and walked out to the living room. Penny and Sam were sitting on one end of the sofa, and the boys took the other end, and Vi started the movie.

By the time the movie ended, all four of the children were sleepy, and ready for bed. Both girls slipped into the bathroom and tinkled, and then Eric took his turn. Within about twenty minutes, all four children were sleeping. Art and Vi checked on them, grinning, as both girls were cuddled together like lovers, and so were both boys. Oh, the innocence of youth!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

When Carrie took the boys to the school she almost felt like a cab driver, as both boys climbed into the back seat of the car.

At the game, Jake and Larry sat together on the home team bleachers, front row. It would be hard to identify any of the players, as they all wore helmets and masks that hid their faces.

"See that player, number 27," Jake said to Larry, "that’s my KC."

"You’re really into him aren’t you," Larry stated, grinning.

"I like him, a lot," Jake replied, smiling.

During half time, KC walked over by Larry and Jake, and bumped fists with both boys.

"Glad you guys made it to the game," KC stated, "Jake, lunch together on Monday?"

"You bet," Jake replied, "looking forward to it." Jake smiled.

"Looks like you’ve got a date, Jake," Larry said, grinning.

"I don’t know if having lunch with a good friend is a date," Jake replied.

"Maybe not," Larry said, "but there does seem to be a spark there. I just can’t imagine that a masculine dude, like KC, would have an interest in a boy!"

"Larry, not all gay boys are effeminate," Jake said, "look at how some NBA and NFL players are coming out as gay, and they sure aren’t effeminate!" Larry had to agree.

The Monarchs are currently the top ranked team in the league. The Lion’s fought fiercely, but the Monarchs ended up on top, by only 2 points. It was an exciting game, and far from a blowout. As the game came to a finish, Larry phoned his Mom and told her the bad news, and that he and Jake were ready to be picked up.

Larry, on the way home, "Mom, since Eric is staying at the White’s tonight, I told Jake he could stay with me, and sleep in Eric’s bed, I hope that’s OK?"

"Sure, Larry," Carrie stated, "but if you guys play games half the night and sleep until noon, like you often do, you’ll be on your own for breakfast. Vi and I are leaving about Ten, and taking the kids to get Halloween costumes."

Larry responded, grinning, "Mom, we’re sixteen, I hope you don’t think we’re completely helpless, and besides, won’t Dad be here?"

"He should be, unless he gets called to work, but he usually is home on Saturday’s." Carrie replied.

Larry and Jake hustled into the house, grabbed soda’s from the fridge, and raced to Larry’s bedroom to fire up the X-box. Both boys were down to their boxers in about two minutes, and quickly sitting next to each other on Larry’s bed, holding the controls to play. About 1:00 AM they decided to give up the ghost, and go to bed, Larry in his own bed and Jake in Eric’s bed.

"Larry," Jake said, "I wish KC was here to hold me in his arms."

"Jake," Larry said, snickering, "you’re sick. You haven’t even dated KC yet, and you want him to cuddle you, like a baby!"

"If he ever asks me to sleep with him, you know I’ll be there!" Jake remarked.

"Jake," Larry said, chuckling, "Go the fuck to sleep, and maybe you’ll dream of KC, and have a wet dream! Good night, Jake."

"That’s not funny," Jake replied, "you wouldn’t believe the boner I’ve got right now just thinking about KC!"

"Just don’t leave cum stains on the sheets," Larry stated, "Eric wouldn’t understand, and I’m not prepared to explain them to a six year old boy." The two boys finally drifted off.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday morning Vi prepared breakfast for her brood and Art woke all the children up. Peter, typically Peter, dropped his PJ’s on the floor and headed naked into the bathroom to tinkle, and Eric was right behind him, also naked. The two boys stood in front of the toilet, giggling and watching each other squirt their streams into the toilet. Finished tinkling, they headed back to their bedroom and dressed, while the girls took over the bathroom, and did their morning duties.

Shortly after 9:30 the children were all dressed, and had finished eating, and had brushed their teeth and were ready to go. Dominic was still sleeping, and Vi told Art she usually scrambles a couple eggs with cheese for Dom. It’s been eighteen years since Art had dealt with caring for a toddler, but he was certain it was like riding a bike, once you’ve learned, it comes back quickly.

Carrie, walking in the back door about 9:45, "Did everyone sleep well last night?" Most of them replied a ‘yes.’

"Mommy," Eric stated, "it was really fun sleeping with Peter last night, can he spend the night with me at our house some night?"

"We can talk about that," Carrie said, "Peter might not want to sleep over with you."

"Oh, that would be cool!" Peter exclaimed, "I’d like that very much, Mrs.—uh—uh—I don’t know your name?"

"Hanson, sweetheart," Carrie replied, "Just like Eric Hanson."

"Thank you," Peter said, "now I know who you are, Mrs. Hanson."

"Are we all about ready to go?" Vi asked.

"Wait a minute," Penny said, "I need to tinkle before we leave."

"Me too," Sam said, following Penny into the bathroom.

"Me three," Eric added, while waiting for the girls to return.

"I guess I’m number four," Peter said, grinning, "but I can go with number three, as long as we’re all just tinkling." Eric grinned, and Carrie and Vi winked at each other, also grinning.

It was just about 10:00 AM by the time they got the kids all buckled in the back seat, one belt around the girls, and another around the boys. Carrie and Vi buckled up and Vi drove them all out of the drive, headed for the Halloween Store. Art couldn’t help notice how quiet the house was, with just Dom and himself left—and Dom was still sleeping!"

When they got to the store, things went pretty much as planned. Vi and Carrie had decided that they would let the kids choose the costumes they wanted, if they were available in the right sizes.

Sam selected a ‘Princess’ costume, Eric decided to be a little devil, and the twins chose Spiderman and Spiderwoman costumes. Well, Penny and Peter are twins, what would one expect. Vi and Carrie wanted the children to try on the costumes for fitting. The Spiderman and Spiderwoman costumes were snug, and the women had to curtail Penny, and especially Peter, as they were ready to strip naked to try on the outfits. They convinced the twins to at least keep their underwear on! Carrie paid for Eric’s costume, and Vi paid for the rest, getting a receipt.

About noon they landed at McDonalds. While Vi and Carrie ordered the Happy Meals, and Chicken Nuggets for themselves, the children all made use of the Playroom. Finally, about 1:00 PM they managed to drag the kids out to the SUV, packed them away and headed toward home. Both ladies were very thankful that Halloween only happens once a year!

While Carrie and Vi were out being tortured by the children, Art was keeping himself busy, including taking a refresher course in Bumwiping 101. Art really enjoyed his time with Dominic, and even, for the first time in at least eighteen years, gave a toddler a bath. As often happens, when a body is placed in warm water, Dominic suddenly, without warning shot a warm stream up in the air. Art cupped his hand over it, to keep it contained but couldn’t help laughing at the incident.

After he got Dom dry, Art couldn’t resist kissing Dom’s bare tummy, making him giggle. He was hoping that Dom wouldn’t decide to tinkle again, while he was playing with him, as Art wasn’t ready for a golden shower! There are so many little things that Dominic does that trigger happy memories of Julian, when he was that age.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Early Saturday morning, About 9:00 AM, Julian slipped out of bed and made coffee for Jeff and himself. The dorm rooms don’t provide any ‘cooking facilities’ but J&J had purchased a small microwave oven, and a coffeemaker, so they didn’t need to wait until they went to the dining hall to enjoy a cup of coffee. The aroma of the coffee brewing stirred Jeff into also coming into a state of being awake.

After relieving the pressure on his bladder, Jeff walked behind his beautiful boyfriend and lovingly wrapped his arms around him and kissed the back of Julian’s neck, his flaccid cock tickling Julian’s buns and making him giggle. Julian turned around, and the two boys shared a loving hug and a good morning kiss. While Julian poured coffee into their only two mugs, Jeff got the creamer out of the small refrigerator. They fixed their coffee, and settled on the small sofa to start their morning. Saturday! no classes today. A familiar knock was heard on their door.

"Come in," Jeff hollered, and Caleb entered, closing the door.

Caleb, noticing that J&J were both naked, "Don’t you guys ever get dressed?"

"Not if we can help it," Jeff stated, chuckling.

"We are dressed," Julian said, grinning, "we’re wearing Mother Natures Pajamas!" Caleb couldn’t help grinning.

"I don’t know how you guys can be so casual—and comfortable—naked," Caleb stated.

"Simple," Jeff answered, "you do anything often enough, it becomes a habit, and old habits die hard."

"Anyhow," Caleb said, "why I came by, the dining hall stops serving breakfast at 11:00 on Saturdays, are you going to join Levi and me?"

"It’s only 10:10," Jeff said, "give us about six minutes and we’ll be ready, I guess we need to put on a little more clothing, baby."

"More clothing?" Caleb said, snickering, "Any clothing at all would be an improvement!"

J&J got dressed and the four boys headed to the dining hall.

"Are you guys going to dress up for the Halloween Party here on Campus?" Levi inquired.

"Nope!" Jeff replied, "We’ve already obligated ourselves to take Julian’s little siblings out Trick and Treating, so we’ll be in Dunbar for Halloween. That is, if I can keep my baby’s feet on the ground long enough."

"Just one more week," Julian said, grinning, "I can hardly wait!"

"Julian," Levi said, "You’ve really gotten attached to those new siblings of yours, haven’t you."

"Levi," Jeff said, smiling, "if you were to meet them, I’m betting you’d fall in love with them too." Levi grinned.

Later that Saturday night, Julian received a phone call from Art.

"Son," Art said, "I need to catch you up on a couple of things."

"Dad," Julian asked, "is something wrong? Are Sam and Dom OK, and Mom?"

"Relax, Son," Art said, "Our family is fine. You met the twins, Penny and Peter, last weekend."

"Oh, god," Julian said, "did something happen to them?"

"Easy, Son," Art continued, "their Mommy had surgery for a tumor this week, and her condition is a little uncertain. Your Mom and I have the twins at our home for a few days, until their Mommy is back on her feet. Penny is sleeping with Sam, and Peter is sleeping in your bed."

"Are you telling me you don’t want us to come home this weekend, for Halloween?" Julian asked.

"No, not at all," Art said, "but I would ask a favor of you and Jeff. Your Mom and I have decided to keep Dominic in the house that night, but I’d like to ask you guys to take some extra responsibility, and take the twins out with Sam for Trick and Treating, and maybe Eric also. Can you guys handle four youngsters at once?"

"Sure, Dad," Julian said, "but if Peter is sleeping in our bed, where will Jeff and I sleep?"

"I was hoping, since you guys handled Sam sleeping with you for a couple of nights, you could share your bed with Peter for a couple of nights."

"I think we can handle that," Julian said, grinning, "he doesn’t like—wet the bed, does he?"

Art, chuckling, "No, he’s housebroken! At least he hasn’t had any problems since he’s been staying with us for the last week. Your Mom, and Eric’s Mom, took all the kids out this morning and got their Halloween costumes. So you’re good with everything?"

"I think Jeff and I are going to have a blast taking them out," Julian said, "I just wish Halloween wasn’t so far away. I’ll give Jeff the heads up, and we’ll see you Friday night. We love you."

Julian and his Dad both hung up, and Julian shared the bulk of the conversation with Jeff, who had a grin on his face that wouldn’t stop. Jeff agreed 100% with Julian, that they would have a blast. Jeff is nearly as anxious for Halloween Weekend as Julian is. These two young men have so much love for children, if they do eventually marry, they’re going to make some awesome parents.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The White’s home was like Grand Central Station for most of late Saturday afternoon and much of Sunday. As could be expected, Sam, Eric, Penny and Peter spent a lot of time in the yard, playing on the swing set. Word of the White’s back yard traveled. At one point on Sunday afternoon Art looked out the back door and counted nine children playing, five who he’d never seen before and had no idea who they were—but they were all having fun together.

Dominic seemed to split most of his playtime between the sandbox and his tricycle. One of the bigger boys, probably about twelve or thirteen took an interest in Dominic and placed him in the chair swing, secured him and gave him a swing ride for about half an hour. It seemed the boy was having as much fun entertaining Dom as Dom was having in the swing. Art smiled, happy that all of these children were enjoying their yard so much. It did seem that the White’s back yard had become the neighborhood playground.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Monday morning Jake arrived at Larry’s house as usual to catch the high school bus with his best friend. They sat together on the bus, as usual.

"I can hardly wait for lunchtime today," Jake said.

"Didn’t you have any breakfast this morning?" Larry asked.

"Oh," Jake replied, "it’s not that I’m hungry, Kevin is supposed to be meeting me for lunch with him today."

"Jake," Larry said, "I don’t want to rain on your parade, but I’m betting he’s a no show, I guess we’ll see." Jake frowned.

At lunchtime, Larry and Jake put their backpacks in their lockers and headed toward the cafeteria. Neither Larry nor Jake saw KC around, and they got into line, Larry was smirking. Suddenly, out of nowhere, KC came up and placed his hand on Jake’s shoulder, Jake looked into KC’s face and smiled.

"Hi guys," KC said, "Larry, I know you guys are close friends, but I really wanted to have lunch with Jake, alone, if I may."

Larry, smirk gone, "Not a problem, KC, I’ll find some other guys to sit with, you two enjoy your lunch." The three boys stayed in line together, Larry in front of Jake and KC. When Larry got his lunch tray, he looked around and found some guys he knew and joined them. KC and Jake got their trays, and KC told Jake to come with him, and led Jake to a table way up at the end of the room, and they sat together to eat.

"Jake," Kevin asked, "what are your parent’s like?"

Jake, his eyes getting wet, "I live with just my Mom, they’re divorced, and I hardly know my Dad, I almost never see him or hear from him."

"I’m so sorry Jake, I didn’t know," Kevin replied, sadness showed on his face. "Jake, I want to make you happy, if you’ll let me."

"Kevin," Jake replied, "it makes me happy just to be close to you."

"But we’re not as close," Kevin said, "as I want for us to be. Got a phone?" Jake nodded, "We need to exchange numbers."

Jake, smiling, "OK." Both boys pulled phones from their pockets and programmed each other’s numbers into them.

"Jake," Kevin said, "this Saturday night is the night for the kids to be out Trick and Treating. My parents have bought a bunch of treats, and they’re going out of town for the weekend. They want me to be home to handle the Trick and Treater’s. I would love for you to help me, and you could stay overnight with me."

"Do you have a spare room?" Jake asked,

"No," Kevin replied, smiling, "but I have a full size bed, quite adequate for two teen boys to share. Do you think your Mom would let you stay over with me?" Kevin reached under the table and grabbed Jake’s hand, squeezing it, softly. Just the feeling of Kevin’s hand holding his caused Jake to get a little aroused, feeling his crotch area to be full. Jake didn’t want to have a tent in his pants—not here—in school. He pulled his hand away from Kevin and placed it on top of the table.

"You didn’t like that?" Kevin asked.

Jake, grinning, "Yeah, I think I liked it a little too much, it was affecting me—down there!"

Kevin, smiling, "Jake, I love knowing I have an effect on you. In all fairness, I need to tell you—you have an effect on me too, I’ve never wanted any boy as much as I want you!" Jake smiled.

"I’ll ask my Mom tonight, about staying over with you on Saturday and let you know," Jake stated. "She never has a problem with me staying over with Larry, but she knows Larry, and she hasn’t met you, yet."

"So when do I get to meet my boyfriend’s Mom?" Kevin asked.

"Boyfriend?" Jake asked, "Do you consider me your boyfriend?"

"Maybe," Kevin replied, "if you’re willing to accept the position."

Jake, smiling, "Position accepted, Boyfriend!"

"I know this sucks," Kevin stated, "but at least for the time being, until I’m out, we have to keep this on the QT!" Jake nodded.

"I’ve got a pretty tight schedule," KC said, "I’ve got practice today, a game on Tuesday, and practice again on Wednesday. Can we hook up again on Thursday after school, like we did last week, and maybe you could take me to meet your Mom?"

"That sounds like a game plan," Jake said,

After lunch Larry and Jake headed to their next class. Both boys are juniors and share several classes together. Kevin, being a senior has no common class with either Jake or Larry, with the exception of Physical Education, which Kevin is exempt from because he is on the football team.

Larry, as he and Jake rode together on the bus home, "I might have been wrong about KC. I was watching you two at lunch, and it looked like you both were totally enjoying each other’s company."

"Larry," Jake said, "we were, and, Kevin popped a big question. He asked me if-—If I would—he asked me to be his boyfriend!"

"No fucking shit!" Larry exclaimed, grinning, "And I’m sure you turned him down."

"Yeah, right!" Jake remarked, grinning ear to ear, "Thursday after school he’s driving us to my house, so he can meet my Mom. His parent’s are out of town for the weekend, and he wants me to spend Halloween night at his house, and sleep with him!"

"I’m still having difficulty fathoming KC having a boyfriend," Larry said, "but I’m happy that KC chose my best and only gay friend to be his boyfriend." Larry put his arm around Jake’s shoulders and gave him a warm and affectionate hug. Jake smiled, knowing that his best friend still cares about him.

Late Monday afternoon football practice was over and the team headed to the boys locker room to shower.

Chad, showering next to KC, "Hey, Buddy, what’s with you and that fag boy, Jake?"

"Just friendship, man," KC replied, "What’s your problem?"

"The problem, Kevin," Todd added, "hanging around with a faggot like Jake is gonna fuck up your reputation, are you turning queer on us?"

"Last I knew, here in the U, S, of A, people can be friends with anyone they choose. Are you guys accusing me of something?" KC asked.

"Kev," Ron spoke, "at lunchtime today, you were gazing into Jake’s eyes, like he was a chick you were trying to put the make on. Those weren’t looks of casual friendship."

"KC," Todd said, "you’re a good looking guy, and you could have almost any chick you want, why hang around with a faggot?"

"Fuck you guys!" KC remarked, anger showing on his face and in his voice. Both of his hands were clenched into fists.

"Shit man!" Ron exclaimed, "We didn’t mean to get your dander up, we were just trying to understand your behavior."

"We don’t want to fight you, Kevin," Chad said, "we just want an explanation, you’re a good teammate and player, and we need to work together to stay strong, as a team."

"I wasn’t really prepared for this yet," Kevin said, "but I’m going to come out, to you guys. I am gay, and I’ve always been gay, but I’ve kept my feelings buried. I’ve met someone I care about, and I asked Jake to be my boyfriend, and he accepted."

"In this country, we can love who we want," Kevin continued, "and I fully intend to date and love my boyfriend, and if you guys have a problem with that—you all can take a flying fuck!"

"KC," Ron asked, "you’re not planning to drop out from the team are you?"

"Maybe, I’ll resign if you guys don’t want me on the team anymore," Kevin replied.

"Don’t you fucking dare!" Todd exclaimed, "KC, we want you and need you with us," then, grinning, "even if you are gay!" About eight guys gathered around KC, giving him hugs. It seemed that most of the players really cared less about KC’s sexuality.

"I suppose," KC stated. "by this time tomorrow, every kid in this school is gonna know that I’m gay, and do you know what, I really don’t care. It actually feels good to be out, I have nothing to hide anymore." All the players finished dressing and headed home.

As soon as KC got into his car, he pulled out his phone and called Jake. KC excitedly explained to Jake what had transpired in the shower, and that the whole team now knows that he is gay, and that Jake is his boyfriend. Jake Farmer could not be happier!

Thursday afternoon went as planned. Kevin and Jake drove to the Farmer’s home, and Jake introduced Kevin to his Mom, and she told Jake that he could stay over at Kevin’s home on Halloween night. They neglected to tell Mrs. Farmer that Kevin’s parents were going out of town, or that they would be sleeping together.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At long last, Halloween Friday has arrived! J&J ate a quick lunch at the dining hall after their last class, and hit the road about 12:30 PM, heading to Dunbar.

Pulling into the White’s drive, J&J were assaulted by the children as soon as they got out of their seats. Sam, Penny and Peter all smothered them with hugs and kisses, which, of course, were lovingly returned by the two boys. J&J fought their way into the house, and both took turns picking Dominic up and giving him kisses and hugs, and finally got to give Vi a warm hug. Vi couldn’t help smiling, watching the interaction between the two boys and the children, even Penny and Peter seemed to love any affection received from the boys.

At dinnertime, Sam, Penny and Peter sat on one side of the table, Art and Vi at the ends, and J&J on the other side with Dom’s highchair in between them. J&J took turns feeding Dominic, and took pleasure in feeding the little boy, as was evidenced by J&J’s never-ending smiles. It’s incredible the amount of love that J&J have for these children, even the twins, that are just there while their Mommy is recovering from her surgery.

Peter, looking at J&J, and grinning, "Mommy Vi said I can sleep with you guys tonight, and I know it’s gonna be fun!" J&J glanced at Vi, looking for an explanation.

"It shouldn’t be any different than having Sam in your bed," Vi said, "and Sam has Penny to sleep with this weekend."

"OK Peter," Julian said, "I guess you can sleep with us." J&J glanced at each other, knowing with Peter in bed with them, they’ll need to keep their boxers on."

Like the previous Friday night, Vi offered the kids a movie before bed, and Peter talked J&J into watching the movie with them. Again, the girls sat at one end of the sofa together, and Peter squeezed in between J&J, seeming very comfortable between the two older boys. Peter was wearing his pajamas, and J&J were in their boxers. After the movie ended, at about 10:30, all the kids, including J&J headed to their bedrooms.

J&J lay in bed with Peter snuggling between them, and the closeness felt good to all of them. J&J would have preferred to be cuddling with each other naked, and alone. Both J&J wrapped an arm around Peter, just cuddling him, Peter loving the affection.

"Julian," Peter spoke, about five minutes after they all we settled into the bed, "when Eric slept over with me we played a game."

"What game was that, Peter?" Julian asked.

"Kinda like a show and tell, we compared our peters," Peter explained, "then we touched each others peters, and they got stiff."

"Then what happened?" Julian asked.

"Oh, nothing," Peter replied, "we just fell off to sleep, but I think it would be fun if you guys would play that game with me. I’d kinda like to see and touch your peters, and you could touch mine, too."

"Peter," Jeff stated, "you’re just a little boy, and we’re too old to play a game like that with you. It’s not gonna happen."

"Oh, shucks," Peter said, disappointment in his voice, "OK." Peter rolled up, wrapped his arms around Julian and kissed him on the cheek, then rolled over and followed suit, giving Jeff a kiss. He then settled down, snuggling between the two older boys. J&J fell asleep, and were unaware that Peter had somehow wriggled his pajamas off and was sleeping naked with them.

When the boys woke up Saturday morning, Peter’s head was cradled into Julian’s shoulder, and he was aware of Peter’s little erection poking into his ribs, and that Peter’s pajamas were missing. Julian couldn’t help the smile that grew across his face.

"Peter," Julian asked, "where are your pajamas?"

"I’m not sure," Peter replied, "they kinda fell off, but it felt really nice to feel my bare skin next to yours and Jeff’s, so I didn’t worry about them." Jeff placed a hand on Peter’s neck and ran his hand over Peter’s back, across his little buns, and down to the back of his thigh.

"Oh, golly," Peter stated, "that felt wonderful! Jeff, my peter is stiff, and I need to tinkle."

"Peter," Jeff explained, "that’s what we guys call ‘Morning Wood’ and most guys wake up with it. For some reason, when boys wake up in the morning and need to pee, our peters get stiff like that. Once we’ve been to the bathroom, they go back to normal."

"Jeff, do you get Morning Wood?" Peter asked.

"Yep," Jeff answered, pulling down the covers and showing his well-tented boxers, "see?" Peter grinned.

"I’ll be right back," Peter said, hopping out of bed, "I gotta go tinkle." Peter left the room, naked of course, and headed to the bathroom, returning a couple minutes later. "You’re right, Jeff, the Morning Wood is gone!" J&J both grinned.

J&J then slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, one behind the other, both wearing their boxers, of course. When they returned, all three boys dressed and headed to the kitchen. Breakfast would soon be ready, and the girls were already up and dressed. After breakfast, the three children soon went outside to play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 11:00 AM Halloween morning, Jake received a call. His face lit up, seeing the calling number was Kevin’s. "Hi Kevin," Jake answered.

"Hi there, boyfriend," Kevin replied, "you busy this afternoon?"

"Not really," Jake replied, "I had breakfast, and just got out of the shower, I’m still naked."

"Oh, god," Kevin said, "I wish I was there, I’d love to see you—like that! Hey, look, we don’t need to be home to take care of the Trick and Treaters until about 5:00 PM. Let’s take in a movie this afternoon, then we can go to Chipotle for dinner, then head on to my house."

"That sounds great," Jake said, "but I’m not sure I can afford it."

"Jake!" Kevin exclaimed, "This my date—and my dime! How soon can you be ready?"

"About half an hour?" Jake said.

"Fine," KC replied, "I’ll be there in twenty minutes, see you in a few, Boyfriend!" They hung up.

Kevin pulled into Jake’s drive and went to the door, and knocked. His Mom opened the door and invited Kevin inside.

"Come on in, Kevin," Mrs. Farmer invited, "I don’t think Jake is quite ready to go with you, he probably needs about five minutes. Kevin, are you aware that Jake is—not much—into girls?"

"Mrs. Farmer," Kevin replied, grinning, "I wouldn’t be spending much time with Jake, if I thought some girl was going to come along and bust up our friendship."

"So, are you kind of like Jake," Mrs. Farmer asked, "if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, we have a lot in common," Kevin replied, "I’m not really into boys, but I’m neck deep into one special boy. I like Jake a lot, and I think we both care a lot for each other." Mrs. Farmer smiled.

Mrs. Farmer, as Jake came into the living room, "Kevin, my understanding is that Jake is staying over at your home tonight. "I would hope, that if you boys do anything together, that you would be cautious, and use protection." Kevin’s face turned a bit pink.

"We’ll be fine Mom," Jake said, "I’m just going to help Kevin with the Trick and Treater’s tonight. We’re going to a movie this afternoon, and then going to Chipotle for dinner before tonight. I’ll be back home sometime tomorrow. I Love you, Mom."

Jake’s Mom, giving Jake a warm hug and a kiss on his cheek, "I love you too Son. Kevin, take good care of our boy, and you two enjoy your time together." Jake’s Mom smiled, as they walked out the door together, and got into Kevin’s car.

Kevin, while driving them to the mall, and cinema, "How long has your Mom known you were gay?"

"She doesn’t know," Jake replied, "I’ve never told her."

"She knows," Kevin stated, "and she knows our friendship is closer than just friends, too. Parents have ways of knowing these things. Your Mom wasn’t born yesterday, why do you think she just happened to mention us using protection?"

"You may be right," Jake said, "Mom and I have never discussed my sexuality, nor has she ever mentioned me not having a girlfriend either."

"I like your Mom," Kevin said, "but I think she knows more about you than you know she knows. I feel like she approves of me, and I kind of think she likes me too."

"Maybe she realizes I’m not a girlfriend kind of boy," Jake said.

"I’m glad you’re not!" Kevin expressed, smiling, "because you’re a Kevin kind of boy, and it’s made it a lot easier for me to get closer to you, and love you." Jake smiled.

Kevin parked at the mall, and the two boys shared a romantic kiss in the front seat before making a move to exit the car. Once headed toward the mall entrance, Kevin grabbed Jake’s hand, and held it as they walked. Jake had mixed emotions, afraid someone would see them holding hands, and simultaneously not wanting to let the feeling of his hand in his boyfriends hand disappear.

Even when they entered the lobby to view the posters of the various movies, Kevin held on to Jake’s hand. They received some strange looks from a few people, and just ignored them. Kevin had to let Jake’s hand go for a minute, while he purchased the tickets, and took it back again, leading Jake into the very back row, where about four other straight couples were also sitting.

Just before the movie started, Kevin excused himself, went to the refreshment counter and bought popcorn and a single large coke. The two boys, both grinning, fed each other popcorn and took turns sipping from the straw. Once the snacks were gone, they enjoyed the movie together, holding hands, and occasionally grinning at each other, just having fun. This was Jake’s first date, and it was actually Kevin’s first date with a boy.

When the movie ended, Kevin wrapped his arm around Jake’s shoulder, much the same as many guys would do with their chicks, and held him close, from inside the cinema all the way out of the mall and to Kevin’s car. They then went to Chipotle.

Inside Chipotle, they both ordered burrito bowls, Kevin a steak bowl and Jake a carnita (pork) bowl, both with similar fixings. They sat together, and ate, periodically feeding each other a bite from each others bowls. No two boys could likely enjoy each other any more that Kevin and Jake enjoyed themselves that day.

Soon after finishing they would be heading to Kevin’s home to face the multitude of Trick and Treaters, and later share their first night of sleeping together.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 4:00 PM Vi and J&J started to get the children into their costumes. Carrie came from the Hanson’s house with Eric and his devil outfit. Carrie assisted Vi in getting the girls dressed, and J&J tackled Eric and Peter.

"Sam, Penny," Vi said, "you might want to go tinkle before putting on your costumes, as it won’t be easy to tinkle when you’re all dressed up in them." Both girls made their way to the bathroom and did as Vi suggested. Carrie stepped into the boys room, and suggested to J&J that they do the same for Eric and Peter.

When Eric and Peter returned from their tinkle, J&J started to make headway with getting them dressed. It was no problem getting Eric to keep his underwear on beneath his costume, but Peter wanted to wear his Spiderman outfit commando. J&J finally convinced Peter that he should keep his tidy whites on under the costume. Peter insisted that Spiderman is supposed to have a bulge in his crotch, and was afraid that wearing undies might hide his little bulge.

"Peter," Julian said, grinning, "I can see Spiderman’s bulge right there," and poked his finger into Peter’s little bulge, and Peter grinned.

Finally, about 5:00 PM, J&J were ready to take the kids out, all of them armed with those little plastic Jack-O-Lanterns designed to hold a ton of treats. Vi reminded J&J that they were not to approach any homes that didn’t have an outside light lit. People that welcomed Trick and Treaters were supposed to make their homes look welcome, even if some of the decorations looked spooky and scary.

J&J expected to be out with the kids until about 7:00 and it gets dark now about 6:00 so both boys carried Maglights to alert drivers of the children’s presence. Safety for all was number one priority.

Just before they all left the house, Vi got out her camera and took pictures of the kids, and J&J, both boys also wearing masks. As soon as the kids left the house, Art took off and headed to the market and picked up doughnuts and cider for all to share when the kids got back.

Jake, of course, was with Kevin, and Larry was bored, so he came and spent time with his Mom, Vi and Art while they all awaited the return of the children. The White’s had a number of spooks at their door also, and she and Art took turns handing out treats to mostly unknown kids. Dominic had lots of entertainment!

About 7:00 PM, after traveling to what seemed to J&J like 200 houses, probably more like 50, the kids started to get tired of lugging their buckets, which were getting heavy, and were ready to call it a night. J&J led them back to the White’s home, arriving about 7:30.

"Jeff, Julian," Eric said, "Thank you for taking me with you and the others, I had a lot of fun—and—Happy Halloween!"

"You’re most welcome, Eric," Julian said, smiling, "I really think that Jeff and I had just as much fun as you guys did." Jeff nodded.

The family, along with Carrie and her two sons, all enjoyed fresh Apple Cider and doughnuts. Shortly after 8:30 Carrie, Larry and Eric went home, Larry toting Eric’s pumpkin full of goodies. Just as they were ready to walk out the door, J&J both knelt down on one knee and gave Eric a loving hug and wished him a Happy Halloween then bumped fists with Larry.

Vi and Art smiled at each other, pleased that J&J have so much love in their hearts for all of these children.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in another part of town, Kevin and Jake have been busy. They have counted sixty-two Trick and Treaters at the door tonight, but no one has been there since just a bit past 8:00 and it’s now nearly 9:00 PM.

Kevin, a devilish look on his face, "I think they’re about done, I’m cutting the outside light, so we can have some fun!"

"Kevin," Jake stated, "I’ve been having fun with you, from the moment we left my house. Today has been like a dream, and I don’t want to wake up!"

"You don’t have to, sweetheart," Kevin said, "this dream can continue, indefinitely! Jake, you have no fucking idea just how beautiful you are—at least to me. I want this dream to live, too. Can I show you my bed?" With no answer, Kevin cut the living room lights and took Jake’s hand, leading him up the stairs, and into his bedroom. "Let’s take off our shoes," Kevin suggested, and both boys removed their sneakers.

They both stood, shared an embrace, and Kevin pulled Jake’s shirt up and off, leaving him topless. Jake was into the game, quickly pulling Kevin’s shirt off, and they grinned at each other. A few seconds later they were both working to free the jeans off from their boyfriends. The two boys stood in front of each other, admiring each other’s nearly naked anatomy, and smiling.

"One step to go," Kevin said, as he stuck his thumbs into the waistband of Jake’s boxers, pushed them down and onto the floor. Jake was only seconds behind in dropping Kevin’s boxers to the floor. The two boys gazed at each other’s naked bodies for the first time, and smiled at each other.

The first day they met, the day Kevin took Jake out to the woods, they had sucked each other off, but this was the first time they had seen each other completely naked.

"Like what you see?" Kevin asked.

"I would tell you I don’t," Jake said, grinning, "but my smile would give me away! You’ve got a beautiful, athletic body! I can recall, a couple of years ago, watching you shower after gym class, and admiring your body and lusting for that cock! My cock wanted to bone up—so bad, I had trouble keeping it down."

"Baby, you don’t have to lust for it anymore, you can have the real thing, anytime you want," Kevin said, grinning, "that is, as long as I can reciprocate! You know I like to taste your beautiful cock too. You may not have quite an athletic body, but it’s nice, smooth, and it’s a lot of pleasure just to touch it. Let’s make out for a while."

The two boys slid into Kevin’s bed, and started to kiss and hug, both boys unable to resist touching each other everywhere. Jake’s hand stroking down Kevin’s back was sending shock waves through every nerve in his body and Kevin was intoxicated, high on just the awesome sensation of Jake’s tender and loving touch. Kevin’s hands were investigating unexplored parts of Jake, squeezing both of Jake’s sweet buns lovingly.

Kevin had the strongest desire yet to want to make love to his beautiful boyfriend, but this was a territory neither of these two boys had even discussed.

"Jake," Kevin spoke softly and lovingly, "would you let me make love to you?"

"Do you mean like—going inside me—like—fucking me?"

"That’s how boys make love to each other," Kevin replied, "have you ever had a cock, you know—in your ass?"

"No!" Jake exclaimed, "Kevin, you’re the only boy I’ve ever been this intimate with. That part of me is still virgin, what about you?"

"Virgin too," Kevin replied, "I wouldn’t let just any boy take my virginity, but I might just let you take it, if you want."

"I’m scared, Kevin," Jake said, "I’m not ready for that kind of sex, but I’m afraid if I don’t give in to you, you’ll not want to date me anymore. Like some guys drop chicks that don’t put out."

"Jake!" Kevin remarked, "We’re not like that! I care very deeply for you, and our relationship isn’t based on just having sex. Sure, having a little sex along the way is a plus, but being boyfriends doesn’t mean we have to be fucking each other!"

"So we’re OK?" Jake asked.

"We couldn’t be better, baby, but there is something that needs some serious attention. I couldn’t help but feel that beautiful cock of yours that was leaking pre-cum, and begging for a mouth to take it in, and I’m so ready for it!"

"You were hard and leaking too," Jake said, "could we maybe do each other?"

"Sixty nine! Let’s do it!" Kevin remarked.

The boys lay cornerwise on the bed, both of their legs hanging somewhat off the sides and aligned their cocks with each other’s mouths and went to work on each other. There was no chatter for a while, as they both had their mouths full of delicious cock.

After about twelve, maybe fifteen minutes, both boys were feeling their orgasms approaching, and both were anticipating having their mouths filled with delicious boy cream! Jake came first, shooting his load into Kevin’s hungry mouth, and feeling that first spurt from Jake triggered Kevin to release the load from his own loin, filling Jake’s mouth.

Both boys had a hand cradling the other ones ball sack, the other hand pinned beneath them where they lay. Finally both boys milked out those last few drops, swallowed their treasures and then shared a romantic kiss, tasting each other’s cum in their mouths.

"That was classic, baby," Kevin stated. "and we came almost together. You taste so nice, I think I could handle a mouthful of your cream once a day, every day!"

"I’m sure you probably taste different than I do," Jake said, "but I sure enjoy the taste of you in my mouth too. How many other guys have you tasted?"

"None," Kevin replied, "you’re the only boy that’s ever cummed in my mouth. The only other thing I’ve ever done is to jack off with a few guys, but I never tasted any of them. What about you?"

"Larry and I jacked off together dozens, maybe even hundreds of times," Jake admitted, "but we never tasted each other."

"As close as you and Larry are," Kevin said, "I’d expect you would have sucked him off lots of times."

"I asked him," Jake said, "just a couple of weeks before we met, if I could suck him off, and he denied me. He said it was just too gay for him. He’s got a nice cock, but not as nice as yours, baby!"

"Thanks," Kevin replied, "I’m glad you like it, and I like yours too, shall we get some sleep?" Kevin reached over and killed the table lamp. Kevin and Jake cuddled together, Kevin wrapped Jake in his arms and Jake was in ecstasy, having never felt so loved before. Both boys were soon sound asleep.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

In the boys bedroom J&J were already down to their boxers ready for bed and needed to get Peter out of his Spiderman costume. It was very formfitting and J&J had to hold the sleeves so Peter could pull his arms out of the costume, then there were the legs. The boys pulled the upper part of the costume down, then laid Peter on the bed so they could pull the pantlegs down and off, leaving Peter in his tidy whites.

No sooner than the costume was off, Peter slid off the bed and pushed his tidy whites down and off, then hopped back onto the bed, naked.

"I’m ready for bed," Peter stated.

"Peter!" Jeff exclaimed, "Put on your pajamas."

Peter, frowning, "I don’t want to wear them, why can’t I just sleep like this?"

"Because we have to wear something to bed," Jeff stated, "we can’t just go to bed naked." (Even though J&J usually sleep raw)

Julian, snickering, "Baby, your nose is gonna grow." Jeff grinned.

"Why can’t I sleep naked?" Peter asked, "I do it at home."

Shit! A seven-year-olds question neither of the boys can answer. If there is a law that you can’t sleep naked, J&J are headed for jail.

J&J looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"OK Peter," Julian finally said, "I guess you can sleep naked." Peter grinned, and slipped under the covers. J&J crawled in on both sides of Peter. J&J would have had to admit that Peter’s small naked body did feel good, cuddled up against their chests and tummies. A few minutes later, all three boys were sleeping peacefully together.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning the sun was shining through the window into Kevin’s bedroom. It was early, Kevin felt an urgent need to pee and glanced at the alarm clock and it showed only a bit past 7:00 AM. Looking over on the other pillow he couldn’t help but admire the beautiful face of his sleeping boyfriend. It was true, he really did have Jake in his bed with him, and he smiled.

Kevin very slowly slipped out of bed, trying his best not to disturb Jake’s sleep, but he needed to go, badly. He made it to the bathroom and drained his bladder, then came back by the bed, and gazed down upon Jake.

Unable to resist the temptation, Kevin leaned over and tenderly kissed Jake’s lips, starting to awaken him. Jake’s eyes fell open, and the most beautiful smile spread across Jake’s face, warming Kevin’s heart.

"Good Morning, Beautiful!" Kevin remarked, smiling.

"Back atcha!" Jake said, "I gotta pee!"

"Our bathroom is right there," Kevin stated, pointing to the door.

Kevin hadn’t really noticed before, but Jake’s erection tends to reach upward, toward the ceiling, and Jake has Morning Wood!

"FUCK!" Jake exclaimed, "I gotta pee so bad, and I’ve got Morning Wood! I don’t know if I can bend it down enough to pee in the toilet."

"Let me show you a trick, Jake, watch this," Kevin said.

Kevin placed his left hand in front of Jake’s hard cock, bent it somewhat down, and angled the head against the palm of his hand, with Jake’s pee slit aimed toward his fingers and his fingers closed together.

"Let it go, Jake, just relax and pee." Kevin instructed.

"But it will get on your hand," Jake argued.

"It’s only pee, and hands are washable," Kevin said, "just pee!"

Jake’s prostate was about to lose control anyway, so Jake finally let go, his pee stream running down the palm of Kevin’s hand, and dribbling off from his fingers, into the toilet. After Jake’s bladder emptied, Kevin stepped to the sink and rinsed his hand off and dried it on a towel.

"See how easy that was?" Kevin asked, smiling.

"Have you done that for yourself?" Jake asked.

"A lot more than once," Kevin said, "it’s the best way I know to piss with morning wood, unless you’re planning on a shower, then you can pee in the shower stall and the water rinses it away."

"I guess I learned something today," Jake said, "Thanks baby, I guess we need to get dressed."

"Why?" Kevin stated, "There’s no one here except you and me, and no one expected until late tonight, when my parents return. We’ve got all morning and most of the afternoon to enjoy seeing each other’s bodies, and I truly love to see your naked body!"

"But," Jake protested, "what about breakfast?"

"We can eat without dressing," Kevin said, grinning, "Let’s go to the kitchen and see what we can find."

Kevin headed down the stairs, Jake right behind him, and they went to the kitchen. Kevin checked out the fridge, taking bacon and eggs out, and setting them on the counter, next to the stove.

Kevin pulled Jake into him, causing their cock’s to touch each other, and shared another passionate kiss and hug with Jake.

"Would my boyfriend like some bacon and eggs for breakfast?" Kevin asked.

Jake replied, wrapping his hand around Kevin’s cock, "It’s probably more nourishing than the tube steak we had last night."

Kevin, snickering, "I think we’ve both developed an appetite for each others tube steak!" Jake grinned and nodded in agreement.

Kevin put on an apron and prepared a nice breakfast for Jake and himself. The two boys sat naked at the table and enjoyed their meal, then migrated to the living room, settling on the sofa together. Kevin sat and Jake actually lay down, his head resting on Kevin’s thighs. Kevin loves to caress Jake’s body, and the two of them seemed to be completely comfortable in this position.

"Jake," Kevin spoke softly and seriously, "I’m not too certain I feel comfortable with our relationship. Maybe we should put some distance between us for a while, and not see each other, regularly."

"So," Jake stated, hurt showing on his face, and tears in his eyes, "you’re dumping me, like yesterday’s leftovers! I guess I should have known that things were going too good to last. I guess you’ve found someone else you like better?"

"Jake! Oh God," Kevin, tears escaping his eyes, tried to explain, "It’s not like that at all, and it’s me, not you! You’re the most wonderful boy that has ever come into my life! But I’m having some issues with my emotions, and I just need some time to get my head straight."

"I guess I’ll get dressed," Jake said, "and you can take me home." Both boys went back up to Kevin’s room and dressed, and Jake waited by the front door for Kevin. Kevin approached Jake, taking Jake in his arms for a hug.

"Isn’t this kind of a waste," Jake said, "if we’re not boyfriends anymore?"

"You don’t want to be my boyfriend anymore?" Kevin asked.

"I thought that you were—breaking us up?" Jake replied.

"Oh, Jaaake," Kevin stated, "I never said I wanted to break up with you, and I don’t want to, I just need a few days by myself, to get my head on straight. I would hope that we’re still boyfriends. Jake, I don’t want to lose you, I care too much for you, to just give you up!"

"OK baby," Jake replied, "I’ll try to give you the time you need, and I’ll be waiting for you, I promise," then smiling, "Boyfriend!"

Kevin dropped Jake off at his home and Jake shared dinner with his Mom. She wasn’t too nosy, and Jake gave her a brief synopsis of his Saturday and Sunday with Kevin, avoiding the bedroom activity, of course.

Kevin stopped by a pizza joint and picked up a small pizza for his dinner, and his parents arrived back home about 8:30 PM. He also washed up the dishes, getting rid of any evidence that he’d had overnight company.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning Peter was awake before either Jeff or Julian. When J&J woke up, they both felt a small hand inside their boxers, Peter had his right hand inside Jeff’s boxers and his left hand inside Julian’s, playing with their pubic hair.

"Peter," Jeff asked, "what are you doing?"

"Nothing." Peter replied, grinning.

"Peter," Julian said, "your hands do not belong inside our boxers!"

"Sorry," Peter apologized, pulling his hands out.

Both older boys were also erect, which they hoped was the usual morning wood they frequently woke up with, but wondering if Peter had been playing with their peckers.

"How come you guys have got fur down there by your peters and I don’t?" Peter asked.

"Peter," Julian explained, "It’s called pubic hair, and it grows there when people get older, like maybe twelve or thirteen, children your age don’t have it yet."

"I think girls grow it too," Peter said, "cause my Mommy has it. I’ll be right back, I gotta tinkle." Peter jumped off the bed and headed, naked of course, to the bathroom.

"For a seven year old, he sure is curious," Julian said.

"Especially about sexy things," Jeff added, "I was a little surprised that he’d apparently seen his Mommy naked."

"He’s a sweet little boy," Julian said, "I hope he doesn’t grow up to be some kind of pervert." Jeff nodded.

Jeff, chuckling, "Baby, the way he likes to be naked, he’d be right at home in our dorm room!"

Vi cooked up a big batch of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits for breakfast to feed this crew. Just after they were done eating, the kids wasted no time getting out to the yard to play.

Shortly afterwards, Art received a call from John Calhoun, and Art shared the latest on Dottie’s condition with Vi and J&J. They had received the results of the tests, and the tumor was benign, and they were certain they had got it all during the surgery. It looks like Penny and Peter’s Mommy is on the road to recovery! John said that they expect to release Dottie on Monday, tomorrow, and give here a couple of days at home, they should be picking up the twins by Wednesday evening.

Vi broke the news to the twins, and they were happy that Mommy was getting better and coming back home, but disappointed that they only had about three more days to spend with the Whites. I guess they really enjoyed their home away from home. They only live a short distance away, and will be able to come and play with Sam and Eric in the yard.

After lunch, J&J prepared to leave for campus. It was the worst and hardest departure yet. Not only did they have to deal with Vi and Art, Samantha and Dominic, but Penny and Peter and even Eric were around to get goodbye hugs and kisses from J&J. As much as J&J love their family and these children, they’re looking forward to the peace and quiet of their college dorm room.

J&J will be visiting Jeff’s family for Thanksgiving, and then two days later is Jim and Calvin’s Wedding. J&J will not be returning to Dunbar until mid-December, for their Christmas Break and will be there for nearly three weeks.

To be continued……..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Case you hadn't heard ---- I Love Comments!
Coming in Chapter 14
Kevin gets support from Basketball Teammates
Adoption of Sam and Dom is final
Kevin overcomes his issues
Family Thanksgiving in Summerton
Jim and Calvin’s Wedding
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..