Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 11,997 Words
  • 1,709 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 23. Chapter 23

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There is a description of group teen gay sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 23

 

K&J welcome Barry into their home, and bed

K&J enjoy their first threesome

Kevin considers the scholarship offer

K&J consider an open relationship

Kevin takes part in the State Championships

The new pool is almost complete

Graduations are approaching:

Jeff on June 2nd, Kevin on June 8th

 

* * * * * *

 

Thursday afternoon about 1:15 PM K&J walked out of the house, and sat at the picnic table to await Barry’s arrival. At 1:35 he still hadn’t arrived, and Kevin called him. Barry told him that he was in Dunbar, and the GPS said he was five minutes away. A few minutes later K&J heard a car pulling into the driveway, and headed to the drive, watching, as Barry parked. Both boys walked to Barry’s car, and Barry exited the driver’s seat.

 

Barry!” Kevin exclaimed, “You found us.”

 

It’s good to see you, Kevin.” Barry said, as the two boys shared a hug. “You are planning for me to spend the night here with you, aren’t you?”

 

You bet, Barry, this is my boyfriend, Jake Farmer, and baby, this is Barry Smith.” Barry and Jake shared an affectionate hug.

 

Kevin, I need to use the bathroom,” Barry stated, “I’m about to piss my pants!”

 

Get your bag, Barry, and we’ll show you to my bedroom, and bathroom.” Heading into the kitchen door, “Mom, I’ll introduce you in a few, Barry needs the bathroom—right now!” Jake grabbed Barry’s overnight bag, and they led Barry upstairs to Kevin’s bedroom, and Kevin pointed Barry to the bathroom. Barry quickly unzipped and pointed his pecker to the toilet and peed, not bothering to close the door. K&J stood by, watching.

 

Whew!” Barry exclaimed, “That was close, too close for comfort, where will I be sleeping tonight?”

 

If you’re comfortable sleeping with other boys, Jake and I are very willing to share our bed with you, otherwise, we have a spare bedroom that you can use.” Kevin stated.

 

Some boys get really up-tight about sleeping with other boys,” Barry replied, “but I don’t. I think it would be more enjoyable to sleep with you guys.” K&J grinned.

 

Then it’s settled,” Kevin stated, smiling, “we’ll all share this bed together. The neat thing about my room is that we have our own private bathroom, so we don’t need to get dressed, just to go pee.”

 

Sometimes Kevin and I make a mess,” Jake stated, grinning, “and the shower is also right close by.” Barry grinned.

 

Let’s go back down,” Kevin said, “so I can properly introduce you to my Mom.” The three boys headed back downstairs.

 

Mom, this is Barry Smith, Barry, my Mom, Audrey Collins. Barry and I met at Odessa, the night we Lions walloped the daylights out of the Falcons, on the first night of playoffs.”

 

Barry, extending his hand, “It’s very nice to meet you, Mrs. Collins, and thank you for allowing me to stay over tonight.”

 

It’s nice to meet you too, Barry,” Audrey stated, giving Barry a hug, “and you are very welcome in our home. I’d really prefer you just call me ‘Audrey’, that ‘Mrs.’ on the front makes me feel old!”

 

Okay Mrs. Col—Audrey!” Barry said, grinning.

 

Barry, are you going to use the guestroom,” Audrey asked, “or are you going to cuddle up with these two?”

 

He’s gonna cuddle up with us, Mom,” Kevin said, smiling.

 

Can I assume that you all have the same thing in common?” Audrey asked.

 

Yeah, Mom,” Kevin replied, grinning, “Barry’s gay too.” Barry suddenly showed a shade of red on his face. “It’s OK, Barry, Mom is used to having gay boys around.” Barry felt slightly relieved.

 

It’s going to be quite a while before dinner,” Audrey stated, “but I made a fresh batch of potato soup yesterday. I can heat it up, if you guys would like something to hold you over until dinnertime.”

 

Oh, gosh, that sounds awesome,” Barry said, “I just love potato soup!” Audrey pulled the pot out of the refrigerator and placed it on the stove to heat. She then ladled four bowls full, and she and the three boys enjoyed lunch together, potato soup with slices of buttered bread.

 

Jake,” Kevin stated, “can you entertain Barry for a while, I need to go through that stack of letters I've gotten from those schools.”

 

If it’s OK with you, baby,” Jake asked, “I’d like to use your car to take Barry and introduce him to my Mom and Roger, and Dad if he gets home in time.” Audrey liked the way Jake referred to Lee as his Dad, and guessed they really have become a loving family.

 

Sure, sweetheart,” Kevin replied, and handed Jake the car keys.

 

Jake,” Audrey stated, “please be back by 6:00 for dinner.” Jake nodded, and he and Barry left.

 

Jake, pulling into Lee and Tonya’s yard, “Barry, please excuse the mess, Mom and Dad are having a new swimming pool installed, and our yard is a mess right now.”

 

Judging from that hole in the ground, it looks like a pretty good size pool,” Barry commented.

 

It is, and I can hardly wait until it’s done.” Jake stated, “Maybe the next time you visit, we can all go swimming in it. Dad, and my brother and me are going to build a patio around it, and up to the kitchen door. We’re hoping it’ll be done in time to have a pool party for Kevin’s graduation. Let’s go inside.” Barry followed Jake into the house. Tonya and Roger were both in the kitchen.

 

Mom, Roger,” Jake stated, “I’d like you to meet Kevin’s and my new friend, this is Barry Smith, and he’s from Fenton. Barry, this is my Mom, Tonya Farmer, and my brother, Roger Adams.” Barry shook hands with both Tonya and Roger.

 

I’m a bit confused,” Barry stated, “Jake, you and Roger are brothers, but you have different last names.”

 

We’re really more like step-brothers,” Jake explained. “Roger’s Dad, Lee Adams, and my Mom met on New Years Eve, and connected really well. They love each other, and decided to make us all a family. Mom and I moved into this house with Lee and Roger about, what Mom, two months ago? The end of February. That makes Roger’s Dad my step-dad, and Roger and me step-brothers. Of course my Mom became Roger’s step-mom.”

 

Jake,” Barry asked, “do you see your biological father often?”

 

Nope,” Jake said, “I don’t need that asshole in my life. Lee, Roger’s father, is more of a real Dad to me than my real father ever was.”

 

So I guess, Roger,” Barry questioned, “that your Dad and Mom also separated?”

 

Not by choice!” Roger exclaimed, tears falling from his eyes, “I was not quite twelve when my birth Mom, Sandra, died of cancer. I still miss her a lot, but I’m glad that my Dad and Tonya are getting on with a loving relationship.” Placing his arm around Tonya’s shoulder, “she is so much like my birth Mom, and the only Mom I have now. I am very happy that Jake is willing to share his Mom with me!”

 

Tonya, feeling Roger’s pain, grabbed a napkin and blotted Roger’s tears, and then gave Roger an affectionate kiss. Roger smiled, and quickly returned the kiss. Tonya and Roger have developed a loving closeness with each other, very much like a Mother and Son.

 

Barry,” Roger stated, “Kevin and I have been the best of friends since we were about six years old, and we still are. I have nothing but love in my heart for both Kevin and Jake, and I consider them both to be my brothers. I think they’re both pretty cool, even if they are gay!” Jake and Barry both snickered, and Roger grinned.

 

Mom, Barry and I need to get back to Kevin’s house, Kevin’s Mom is expecting us by 6:00 for dinner.” Jake stated, “I was hoping Dad would get home before we left, so I could introduce Barry to him.”

 

Barry, when are you going back to Fenton?” Tonya inquired.

 

I’m just here for tonight,” Barry replied, “and leaving tomorrow.”

 

Could I talk you into staying another day?” Tonya asked, “I could have all of you boys here for dinner tomorrow night, and you could meet Lee. You could go back to Fenton on Saturday.”

 

You’ve twisted my arm,” Barry said, smiling, “I’ll call my Mom tomorrow and tell her I won’t be coming home until Saturday.”

 

Cool!” Jake exclaimed, “That’ll give Kevin and me an extra day to spend with our friend. I’m supposed to work Friday night, maybe Vinnie can get someone to cover my shift, or maybe I can go in late.”

 

On the way back to Kevin’s house, Jake drove by Vinnie’s, and explained the situation. Vinnie told Jake to come in as close as possible to 7:00 PM Friday night and be a closer. Jake thanked him and he and Barry headed back to Kevin’s house, arriving at exactly 6:00 PM.

 

Kurt had arrived home from work at 5:45 and asked about the strange car in the drive, and Kevin and Audrey explained about Barry, K&J’s overnight friend from Fenton.

 

Jake and Barry entered the back door, and K&J immediately introduced Barry to Kevin’s Dad, Kurt. Kurt, instead of shaking hands with Barry, gave Barry a warm and welcoming hug. Kurt’s welcome was so warm that Barry was instantly feeling at ease and welcomed in the Collins’s home. Kevin pulled plates from the cupboard and set the table for five, while Audrey pulled the ‘hot stuff’ from the oven, slicing the meat loaf, and placing the baking dish of scalloped potatoes on a trivet. The Cherry Cobbler that Audrey had made for dessert was not quite done, and was left in the oven to finish baking. She drained the water from the steamed green beans, lathered them with butter, and set them on the table.

 

Kevin seated Barry next to himself, and Jake took the chair at the end of the table, next to Barry, and Kurt and Audrey sat on the opposite side, across from Barry and Kevin. Audrey always prepares plenty of food, and there was no way any of these boys would still be hungry after dinner. Barry thoroughly enjoyed Audrey’s culinary skills, and thanked her graciously. Half way through dinner, Audrey pulled the cobbler from the oven, to let it cool a bit.

 

Barry,” Audrey asked, “what time did you plan to leave for home tomorrow?”

 

Mom,” Jake stated, smiling, “there’s been a change in plans. My Mom wants us all to have dinner with their family tomorrow evening, so Barry is staying over an extra night, and not leaving until Saturday for Fenton.” Kevin grew a smile on his face, not having previously known of this change, but pleased that he and Jake would have another day and night to spend with Barry.

 

After dinner the three boys sat together on the sofa in the den and got into a DVD movie. Barry was sandwiched between K&J, close but not crowded. Halfway through the movie, Barry’s hands rested on K&J’s thighs, his left hand on Jake’s and right hand on Kevin’s, lightly caressing their inner thighs, a rather sensitive spot on most males. Both K&J felt their pricks turning into boners, and they glanced into Barry’s grinning face, neither of them able to keep a straight face.

 

Kevin, speaking softly, “Barry, you’re making me hard.” Barry, grinning, pulled his hands back to his own territory, but Jake brought Barry’s hand toward his crotch, placing it on his boner. Barry gave Jake’s pecker a tender squeeze, and Jake grinned. Jake is ready for a little boy fun, and secretly, so is Kevin. Bedtime is coming soon! Audrey appeared at the door, and Barry quickly removed his hand off of Jake’s crotch.

 

Boys,” Audrey stated, “I may be gone shopping when you get up, will you be OK to get yourselves some breakfast? There’s plenty of cereal and milk, and bacon and eggs if you feel more ambitious. I’ll be home in time to fix you some lunch.”

 

We’ll be fine, Mom,” Kevin said, smiling, “we’re not completely helpless.”

 

Kurt and I are going on to bed,” Audrey said, “make sure you turn off the TV and lights before you go to bed, and you guys sleep tight.” Audrey left, and the boys were wondering if she had any idea just how tightly they might sleep together. When the movie

ended, they turned out the lights and headed to Kevin’s bedroom.

 

Barry,” Kevin asked, grinning, “did you bring your pajamas?”

 

Pajamas!” Barry exclaimed, “Do you guys still wear pajamas?”

 

Not since we were kids,” Jake replied, grinning, “I don’t even own a pair.” All three boys stood there, all in their boxers, not seeming to know the next move.

 

Barry, we usually sleep naked,” Kevin stated, “would you be uncomfortable if we bare it all?”

 

Barry, grinning, “Not at all, when in Rome!” Barry slid his boxers down, and they landed around his ankles, and he stepped out of them, completely naked. Within 30 seconds, two more pairs of boxers hit the floor, the three boys viewed each other, and grinned. Jake turned on the table lamp by the bed and pulled the covers down while Kevin turned out the ceiling light. The three boys slid into bed, Barry sandwiched between the other two.

 

Do you guys ever—like—feel each other?” Barry asked.

 

Like this?” Kevin said, wrapping his hand around Barry’s pecker.

 

Oh, Fuck!” Barry exclaimed, “That feels nice, may I?”

 

Baby,” Kevin asked, “are you okay with this?”

 

Sure,” Jake said, “move your hand so I can feel him.” At the same time that Jake wrapped his fingers around Barry’s now erect pecker, Barry took Jake’s prick in one hand, and wrapped the other hand around Kevin’s boyhood. Both J&K quickly grew erections. For a couple of minutes there was complete silence, as the boys felt each other up.

 

This is awesome!” Barry exclaimed. “I’ve never slept with another boy before, and it’s hard to believe how great it feels to be in bed with two boys as nice as you two, you’ve both got really nice—cocks!”

 

Barry, what have you ever done, with other boys?” Kevin asked.

 

Nothing, really,” Barry replied, “I’m kind of a neophyte, and I’ve never had a friend that I could mess around with. I’ve seen some of the boys in the shower, and fantasized what it might be like, but I never actually touched one of them.”

 

Have you ever received a blowjob?” Jake asked.

 

Nope,” Barry said, “and never had a cock in my mouth either, but I’d sure like to try it.”

 

Which?” Kevin asked.

 

Both,” Barry replied, “can I taste your peckers?”

 

Baby,” Kevin said, “are you willing to be a guinea pig and help our friend out? I'm cool with it, if you are."

 

Kevin, would you think I was cheating on you, if I gave Barry some head?” Jake asked.

 

Not when I’m right here by your side,” Kevin replied, “if you were sucking guys off behind my back, I’d consider it cheating.

Barry, this is your lucky night!” Kevin stated, “you’re about to get some head from the best cocksucker in Dunbar. Go ahead baby.” Jake considered that to be a complement from his boyfriend.

 

Jake positioned himself, kneeling between Barry’s legs, and lowered his mouth onto Barry’s nice pecker, while Kevin fondled his boyfriends’ boyhood. Jake bobbed his head up and down, sliding Barry’s very stiff cock in and out of his mouth. Barry was receiving his very first blowjob!

 

Oh shit!” Barry exclaimed, “That feels absolutely fantastic!” While Jake worked on Barry’s pecker, Kevin leaned over and started to suck on Barry’s nipples, driving Barry into ecstasy. After a few more minutes, his orgasm approaching, Barry spoke, “I feel like I’m gonna pee!”

 

Kevin, chuckling, “you’re not gonna pee, you’re going to cum!”

 

Jake felt Barry’s cock starting to pulse, and prepared to take Barry’s load in his mouth and at the same time, with Kevin’s hand lightly stroking his cock, knew he was also going to climax. Barry came to orgasm, shooting several ropes of semen into Jake’s mouth, and Jake shot his own load onto Barry’s leg.

 

Kevin had felt Jake cum, and repositioned himself to lick his boyfriends’ load from Barry’s leg. No reason to let that tasty sperm go to waste. For just a minute, Jake had his mouth full of Barry’s orgasm, and then he gulped it. Now Kevin has a load in his balls, begging for release, and a rock hard pecker.

 

Jake, don’t you need to go and spit that stuff out?” Barry asked.

 

Nope,” Jake replied, grinning, “I swallowed it.”

 

Barry, shocked, “You swallowed my cum?”

 

Yep,” Jake replied, grinning, “and you tasted pretty good, almost as good as my boyfriend.” Kevin grinned.

 

Jake, I’ve never sucked a cock, but I want to return that favor,” Barry said.

 

I came,” Jake replied, “but I think Kevin needs to drop a load.”

 

Barry, looking at Kevin’s raging boner, slippery with precum, and taking it in his hand, “I gotta try this, here goes!” Barry kneeled between Kevin’s legs and started his assault on Kevin’s cock. Barry gingerly took Kevin into his mouth, the first time he’d ever had a cock in his mouth. After the first couple of minutes, it started to feel natural, and another couple of minutes, downright good.

 

Barry,” Kevin said, “please watch the teeth, they can be pretty sharp.”

 

Barry, pulling off, “Please bear with me, this is my first time.” Barry returned to the job at hand, holding his jaw a little looser, and Kevin had a look of pure pleasure on his face. Barry was doing very well for his first time.

 

While Barry was nursing on Kevin’s cock, Jake and Kevin shared a lover’s kiss. Jake then started to caress Barry’s cute buns, then slid his hand between Barry’s thighs, and gently massaged Barry’s scrotum and testicles from behind causing Barry to become erect again. Jake then scooted up, and started to nibble on Kevin’s earlobes.

 

Between Barry’s nursing on his pecker, and Jake nibbling on his ears, Kevin knew he wouldn’t last much longer. His orgasm was approaching.

 

I’m getting close, Barry,” Kevin stated, “do you want me to cum in your mouth?”

 

Barry, pulling off for a few seconds, “I’ve come this far, I might as well go all the way. I kind of want to taste you anyway.” Barry continued to pleasure Kevin, suddenly feeling Kevin’s cock starting to pulse, sending ropes of cum into his mouth. The first shot hit Barry’s throat, causing him to gag a little, but he overcame it and had a mouthful of Kevin’s ejaculate. Barry had a moment of indecision, whether to spit or swallow, finally swallowing. It was the first time he’d ever had a mouthful of cum, and he quickly decided that it tasted better than he’d expected, and he would be looking forward to the next time.

 

How did I do?” Barry asked.

 

Very well, Barry,” Kevin replied, “are you sure you’ve never sucked a boy off before?”

 

Honest to god,” Barry replied, grinning, “that was my first time, but I know it won’t be the last time. I have tasted my own cum a couple of times, and Jake is right, you do taste good!”

 

It felt really good, Barry, thank you,” Kevin stated, “we’ll make a cocksucker out of you yet!” Jake and Barry both snickered. Kevin reached over and turned out the lamp. The three boys snuggled together, their hands exploring each other’s naked bodies, and they all fell asleep. All three boys had reached orgasm, and they were all comfortable with each other.

 

Friday morning Kevin woke up first, and smiled, looking at his still sleeping bedmates. He glanced at Barry’s body and noticed that his pole was pushing the covers up, probably morning wood. Jake got to taste Barry last night, and Kevin had a desire to taste Barry also.

 

Kevin pushed the covers over, exposing Barry’s very erect penis, just begging for a mouth to cover it. He stealthily found space to kneel between Barry’s legs and took Barry’s nice tool into his mouth, nursing it lightly. Barry’s eyes fell open, and a grin appeared on his face.

 

Barry, just above a whisper, “What a pleasant way to greet the day!” Jake awoke with a need to pee, observed the activity, smiled, and slid out of bed, and headed to the bathroom. Returning to the bedroom, Jake noted that Kevin’s beautiful ass was just at the foot of the bed, and suddenly had a desire to penetrate that ass, doggie style.

 

Baby, your boy pussy has never been more tempting, can I come in?” Jake asked.

 

Kevin, pulling his mouth off Barry’s cock, “I can’t deny you, baby, there’s lube in the draw of the table.” Kevin went back down on Barry, and Jake retrieved the bottle of lube from the draw. After lubing up his boyfriends hole and his own very stiff erection, Jake lined the head of his prick with Kevin’s hole and started to ease in, pushing against Kevin’s pucker. Kevin relaxed his sphincter, and Jake slid in, gradually.

 

Kevin, pulling off Barry’s cock for just a minute, “I never dreamed of having a cock in both ends of me at the same time!”

 

Kevin,” Barry gasped, “I’m about to blow, do you want it in your mouth?” Kevin moaned an ‘um hm’ and continued to suck, tightening his mouth on Barry’s boyhood. Kevin felt his orgasm coming, and knew he couldn’t hold it back. Just as Barry started to fill Kevin’s mouth, Jake released his load into Kevin’s gut, and Kevin shot a record amount of semen onto Barry’s leg and the sheet.

 

When Jake pulled out of Kevin, Kevin was unable to hold all of Jake’s orgasm inside, and much of it dribbled out of his hole and onto the sheet, making another sizable and obvious wet spot. The boys all looked at each other and giggled.

 

That was fun,” Barry stated, “but I’m in serious need of a shower.”

 

I think we all are,” Kevin replied.

 

Jake, grinning, “Shall we see if three boys can fit in the shower?”

 

I’m game,” Barry said, “let’s do it!” Kevin locked the door to their room. While Jake adjusted the water, Kevin used some toilet tissue to pre-clean his ass, then joined the other two in the tub shower. It was a bit crowded, but the three boys washed each other’s bodies, including washing each other’s genitals. It was likely the most enjoyable shower these boys had ever taken.

 

After drying each other off, they exited the bathroom, and all put on clean boxers, and dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Kevin removed the soiled sheets from the bed, and he and Jake replaced them with a clean set, and made the bed up, ready for tonight. Kevin stashed the soiled sheets in the bottom of his closet, not wanting Audrey to see the cum stains. He will wash them later, when he has a couple of hours alone in the house.

 

Audrey had gone shopping and Kurt was at work. Kevin set four boxes of cereal and the jug of milk on the table, and the boys had a simple breakfast together.

 

Guys,” Barry stated, smiling, “this is a weekend I’ll never forget. You’ve sure taught me a lot about gay sex, and I’ve enjoyed every minute we’ve shared together.”

 

Barry,” Jake stated, “this is the first time Kevin and I have ever had sex that wasn’t just between the two of us. I think what we’ve done might be considered a threesome, and I’d love for us to do it again sometime.”

 

I would hope,” Barry stated, “that our friendship can be more than just having some sex together. I don’t have any close friends, and I don’t even know any boys back home that are gay.”

 

I’ll bet you do know some gay boys in Fenton,” Kevin stated, “they’re just not out, and you don’t know that they’re gay. How many of those yellow cards do you have left?”

 

Maybe about six or seven,” Barry said, “I printed them myself.”

 

If you print some more, I would make a small change. Replace your name with a line like ‘Lonely in Fenton’, without your name on it, they won’t know who you are, unless they contact you, and you can kind of filter anyone that responds, and decide if you want to meet them.”

 

You do have some gay friends, Barry,” Jake added, smiling, “it’s just that we live in Dunbar instead of Fenton.” Barry smiled.

 

After breakfast the boys decided to go to the Mall and play some video games in the Arcade. After squandering about $30 dollars worth of Quarters, they headed to Jake’s house. Roger invited the three other boys to the Garage, and they played a few games of pool to kill time before dinner. Tonya planned to have dinner ready as soon as Lee got home from work, and Jake would be going to work at the pizzeria as soon as he finished eating.

 

Right after dinner, Kevin excused himself, leaving Barry with Roger, and took Jake to work. Jake was closing tonight at 11:00 PM, and Kevin told him that he and Barry would come by and have pizza about 10:00, and wait for him to finish and clock out.

 

About 9:30 that Friday night, Kevin and Barry were getting ready to leave Lee and Tonya’s house and go to Vinnie’s for pizza, and to pick up Jake. They both thanked Tonya for the delicious dinner and for hers and Lee’s great hospitality.

 

We enjoyed your company,” Tonya said, “and it was nice to meet you, Barry. I suspect you three will all be sleeping together?” Kevin nodded. “That seems right cozy!”

 

It is,” Kevin replied, grinning, “but it’s a nice kind of cozy, Jake and I don’t mind sharing our bed with a good friend. I told Jake I would be bringing Barry in and treat him to Dunbar’s best pizza.”

 

Lee, approaching Barry, “Barry, it was good to meet you, maybe the next time you visit Dunbar, the pool will be finished, and you boys can enjoy some pool time together.” Lee gave Barry a warm hug. Barry enjoyed the warmth that both of his friends families seem to so willingly offer. He couldn’t tell Roger goodbye, because Roger was out somewhere with Gina. Kevin and Barry headed to Vinnie’s.

 

Jake smiled when he saw the boys enter, and instead of the usual greeting, met them with a hug. Vinnie observed, and smirked. Jake led the boys to a booth, and took their drink orders. While Jake got their drinks, Vinnie approached the booth.

 

I suspect that one of you is Jake’s boyfriend,” Vinnie stated.

 

That’d be me,” Kevin stated, “and this is our mutual friend, Barry, he’s from Fenton, and is spending a couple of days with us. I couldn’t let Barry go back to Fenton without treating him to some of Dunbar’s finest pizza!”

 

Thanks for the complement,” Vinnie replied, smiling, “order what you wish, and tell Jake that your meal is on me! Good to meet you Barry.” Vinnie extended his hand, and Barry shook hands with Vinnie, and so did Kevin. “Good to meet you again too, Kevin.”

 

So,” Barry said, “Jake’s boss knows he’s gay?”

 

Yep,” Kevin replied, “Thomas, one of my teammates that works here too, tipped Vinnie off, before Vinnie even hired Jake, but Vinnie is cool about it. Vinnie told Jake that some of the best servers he’s had have been gay.”

 

That’s great,” Barry said, “Jake doesn’t have to worry about being discovered! I guess Vinnie is gay friendly.” Kevin nodded.

 

Kevin and Barry both offered to help Jake wrap the silverware, and Jake was able to clock out at 11:15. The boys all then headed to Kevin’s home for the night.

 

They headed to Kevin’s bedroom about midnight, and crawled into bed, naked of course. All three boys had drained their testicles that morning, and were happy to just cuddle together, after sharing goodnight kisses, on their lips. They fell asleep soon and slept like logs. K&J are used to sleeping together naked, but this was a special treat for Barry, and he soaked up the affection and love from K&J like a sponge. Yes, K&J do have a love for Barry, as a special friend, maybe a friend with benefits, and the feeling is mutual.

 

Saturday morning, before any of the boys were even awake, Kevin’s phone rang. Kevin, still groggy, looked at the unknown number, wondering who would be calling him. He answered with a ‘Hello?”

 

Kevin, Tony Jenkins, here, are you aware that the State Champs are this next weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?”

 

I knew they were coming up, but I didn’t know when,” Kevin replied, “how did you get my number?”

 

Since I’m the team captain, Coach Wise came by my house last night and gave me a list of all the team members and phone numbers. He asked me to call everyone and tell them that we have practice sessions Monday and Wednesday right after classes, to prepare for the State Championships. We’ll be leaving Dunbar Friday morning, and the State College at the Capital is hosting the Championships.”

 

OK Tony, thanks for the heads-up. I’ll see you Monday afternoon for practice.”

 

Same here, KC, have a good Saturday, laters.” Tony hung up. The phone ringing woke both Barry and Jake up.

 

Who was that, baby?” Jake asked.

 

Tony Jenkins,” Kevin stated, “He was just letting me know that the team has practice on Monday and Wednesday to prepare for the State Championships next weekend at the State Capital.”

 

So you guys are competing for the State Champs?” Barry asked.

 

Yeah,” Kevin replied, “we won the playoffs, and that gave us a slot for the State Champs.”

 

If the Falcon’s had to lose in the playoffs,” Barry stated, “at least we lost to the winning team. I sincerely hope that your Lions can capture the trophy at the State Champs.”

 

Not as much as we do!” Kevin remarked, grinning. “but I do appreciate your support, thanks, Barry. Are you guys about ready to greet the day?” With no discussion, the three boys slid out of bed. “Barry, I gotta admit, you do have a nice pecker!”

 

He tastes good too,” Jake added, cuffing at Barry’s boyhood.

 

No argument there,” Kevin said, “but not as good as my boyfriend tastes!” Jake grinned.

 

Doesn’t all cum taste like—cum? Barry asked.

 

I can’t speak from experience,” Kevin said, “but I’ve heard that the flavor relates to what a guy eats or drinks.”

 

I didn’t notice a lot of difference between you two,” Barry offered, “I thought you both tasted pretty damn decent. Aside from tasting my own, I can't really compare, 'cause I've never sucked off any other guys before you.”

 

Did you get any other responses to your cards?” Kevin asked.

 

Yeah, one,” Barry stated, “he was an older man, in his forties. He told me I had a perfect ass, that was made for fucking. I offered to try and give him a BJ, but he just wanted to fuck me, and I wasn't ready for that yet, so I didn't do anything with him. I'm really looking to meet boys closer to my own age, or maybe in their twenties, and I'm looking more for friendship than I am for sex.”

 

Are you disappointed,” Jake asked, “that we had sex with you?”

 

Nope,” Barry said, smiling, “I had a very enjoyable time with you guys, and you didn't try to push me where I wasn't ready to go. I feel very comfortable around you two.” K&J smiled.

 

Barry, we want to be your friends,” Kevin stated, “and we look forward to hooking up with you again, with or without—benefits. We enjoyed sleeping with you, and the sex we shared just made it more exciting, and fun.” Barry grinned.

 

The boys went downstairs and Audrey cooked them a nice breakfast of bacon and eggs. Kurt and Audrey were sharing a last cup of coffee, having already eaten breakfast.

 

Barry, when do you need to return to Fenton?” Kurt asked.

 

I planned to leave after lunch,” Barry replied, “if I'm invited for lunch.”

 

You three seem to have developed a pretty close friendship Barry,” Kurt stated, “if our boys want to have you visit them, please know that Audrey and I welcome you into our home.”

 

Thanks, Mr. Collins,” Barry replied, smiling, “you've made me feel very comfortable here, and I do look forward to another visit, sometime in the future.” Kurt gave Barry a warm hug.

 

After breakfast the boys sat together at the picnic table and chatted. Jake and Barry exchanged phone numbers.

 

Barry, let's stay in touch.” Jake stated, “Please let us know when you meet a boy of interest, or maybe find a boyfriend.”

 

You guys will be the first to know!” Barry remarked, smiling.

 

About 12:30 PM Audrey served lunch, which they ate as a family, plus one. At 1:00 PM, Barry got his overnight bag, and prepared to leave. K&J walked Barry to his car, and the three boys shared loving hugs, and goodbye kisses. It was a bit emotional, but tears were spared. Barry drove off, K&J waving, as he pulled away.

 

Returning to the house, Kevin retrieved the letter from Kenworth University, with the scholarship offer, and showed it to Jake.

 

Jake, reading the letter, “Where the hell is Kenworth University?”

 

Wisconsin, baby, near Milwaukee.”

 

That must be a thousand miles away!” Jake remarked.

 

1200 miles,” Kevin stated, “to be exact. It's a relatively small college, and they are just getting a basketball program going. They do offer a bachelors degree program in what I want to get into, IT. The scholarship will cover all my school costs and rooming in a dorm. The only big expense I will need to cover is my meals.”

 

What is IT?” Jake asked.

 

Information Technology,” Kevin replied, “I could become a computer guru. It's a rewarding career of the future.”

 

But—but—you'll be so far away from me!” Jake remarked.

 

I'd be missing you too, baby,” Kevin stated, “but this is an opportunity I can't really afford to turn down. We could get skype, and then we could even see each other when we talk.”

 

I would miss being able to hold you, and touch you.” Jake said, “Those miles between us would shatter our sex life!”

 

Maybe, we should have a more—open—relationship.” Kevin stated, “we're both young, and full of cum. It wouldn't be fair, to each other, to deny each other from sometimes having a little fun with someone else, as long as our hearts remain true.”

 

Wouldn't you consider me cheating,” Jake said, “if I was to have sex with another boy?”

 

Not if we both have that freedom,” Kevin said, “baby, I love you, just don't give your heart to another boy, save it for me. I would be heartbroken if I ever lost your love!”

 

Thomas asked me to give him head one night,” Jake admitted, “but I wouldn't do it, because I felt I'd be cheating on you.”

 

Did you and Thomas kiss?” Kevin asked.

 

No,” Jake answered, “I did end up stroking him off, though.”

 

Kevin, grinning, “I know Thomas pretty well, he's straight, and I can't even imagine that he would ever kiss another boy. I'm certain that Thomas wasn't after your heart, he just wanted to get a load off! He does have a nice right prick, though. If we had an open relationship, I'd suck his cock in a heartbeat!”

 

You would?” Jake replied, a startled look on his face.

 

Yep,” Kevin replied, “it's only a little boy on boy sex, and a long way from love. There is only one boy that I love, and you know who that is.” Jake smiled. “Weren't you even tempted to want to suck his dick?”

 

Almost too tempted,” Jake said, “but I resisted the temptation.”

 

You could have done it, without guilt,” Kevin stated, “if we had an open relationship. When I go off to college, we're both going to die of sex starvation, if we can't have a little fun on the side.”

 

When do you think we should open up our relationship?” Jake asked.

 

I think we already have,” Kevin replied, “when we both had sex with Barry, but it didn't change my love for you.” Jake smiled, and leaned over and shared a kiss with his boyfriend. By mutual agreement, K&J now have an open relationship, but they're still totally in love with each other.

 

Kevin settled at the computer in the Den and proceeded to write his letter of acceptance to Kenworth University. He will mail it on Monday. Kurt and Audrey are pleased that Kevin has received the scholarship, and Kurt called Evan and told him of the good news.

 

Monday afternoon, when the Lions assembled in the gym for practice, Kevin proudly shared his scholarship acceptance to Kenworth University with his teammates, and they all gave him congratulations. Coach Wise gave Kevin a congratulatory hug, and told Kevin he was very, very proud of him.

 

At lunchtime on Wednesday, K&J shared a table in the cafeteria, as usual, and Carl and Tony asked if they could sit with them. KC is still a little leery of these two, but welcomed them.

 

So KC,” Tony stated, “you're going to be going to school in Wisconsin this fall, what happens to Jake, after you leave?”

 

We'll be staying in close touch,” Kevin replied, “he still has another year to finish here. I wish I could take him with me.”

 

KC,” Tony stated, “you're really in love with Jake, aren't you?”

 

We're in love with each other, Tony,” KC replied.

 

The Lions are a pretty tight bunch,” Tony stated, “Thomas, Zach and myself will be graduating the same night you do, and we wont be here next fall, when school resumes. Many of the other players will be returning, and I'll make you a promise. Nobody better ever lay a hand on this boy, (Tony placed his hand on Jake's shoulder) if they don't want the rest of the Lions team to retaliate! I know there are some boys in this school that are quite anti-gay, but the Lions will be watching Jake's back for you!”

 

Jake,” Carl said, “I'll be one of the returning players, and I'm a junior now, like yourself. If anyone ever makes a threatening remark to you, please let me know, and we'll learn him to keep his mouth shut!”

 

I really thought that you and Tony hated me, because I was gay,” Kevin said.

 

KC, that day in the shower,”Tony stated, “Carl and I were just picking on you, and trying to have a little fun. We didn't mean anything serious, we actually like you, and Jake too.”

 

True that,” Carl added, “we're not homophobic, and I don't think there is a homophobe on the team. I've never heard one of the guys ever make a derogatory remark about you or your relationship with Jake.”

 

Thanks, guys,” KC responded, “that means a lot to me.”

 

The guys got ready to turn in their lunch trays, and Tony gave KC a hug, and Carl gave a hug to Jake.

 

See you for practice, KC,” Tony said.

 

Jake,” Carl said, grinning, “I guess we'll see you after practice, when you watch us all shower.” Jake's face turned red, and the other three boys snickered. Kevin is realizing that Tony and Carl are both much nicer boys than he had previously thought.

 

Wednesday afternoon the Lions team changed into their practice uniforms, and Jake decided to do some exercise, and changed into his workout duds. After working up a sweat, Jake returned to the locker room to shower, and soon had lots of company, as the whole Lions team joined him in the shower.

 

Just before Jake was ready to step out and dry off, Carl cuffed Jake's pecker with a grin on his face and Tony gave Jake a healthy slap on his butt. Jake suddenly had a feeling of 'acceptance' come over him. Thomas caught Jake viewing his nice pecker, and he and Jake grinned at each other. Jake knows what Thomas's cock feels like, having recently stroked him off, and was willing his own pecker not to get stiff. After his discussion with Kevin on Saturday, if Thomas wants him to give him head, he would do it. Jake is wondering what Thomas might taste like.

 

Friday morning was a bit different than normal. Kevin and Jake rode with Roger to school. Kevin had to board the Activity Bus and would be soon on the way to the state capital for the State Championships, while Roger and Jake had normal classes. Jake, with Thomas at the Championships, was needed to work, and close, that evening, and was scheduled some long hours on both Saturday and Sunday. He will, hopefully, make some good tip money this weekend.

 

Getting home from school, Jake grabbed a snack, changed into his work clothes, and used Kevin's car to go to work. Roger was almost on the same schedule, but instead of going to work, had a Friday night date with Gina.

 

When Jake arrived at 5:50 PM to start his shift he was shocked. The parking lot was full and some customers were even parked out back, where the employees park. Vinnie's was a madhouse. No less than 20 patrons were waiting for tables, and all four of the TV's were tuned to the only station that was broadcasting the State Basketball Championships.

 

One of the day servers told Jake it had been extremely busy all afternoon and Vinnie asked both day servers, that were scheduled off at 6:00, to work over. The number 6 seeded Lions were scheduled to take on the number 3 seeded team at 6:00 PM. All tables and booths were occupied, and everyone’s eyes were glued to the TV's. Vinnie made an unusual announcement.

 

FOLKS,” Vinnie announced, “I HATE TO ASK THIS, BUT IF YOU'RE FINISHED EATING, WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR TABLES. I KNOW WE'RE ALL INTO THESE GAMES, AND YOU'RE WELCOME TO FIND A SPOT TO STAND OR SIT AND ENJOY THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES. I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR PATRONAGE, AND YOUR COOPERATION.”

 

Several tables and booths were vacated, only to be filled with other guests as quickly as the servers could clear them, and wipe them down. This was the busiest Jake had ever seen Vinnie's since he'd come to work there. One of the servers told Jake this was just like Superbowl Sunday, the busiest day of the year in the pizza business.

 

Jake, as well as the other servers was running his tail off. He occasionally was able to check a TV to see the scores, but had no time to watch the game. It was nearly 8:00 PM, with seconds on the game clock when KC threw the ball from behind the 3-point line, just ahead of the buzzer. That play gave the Lions a five point lead, ensuring their win and toppling the number 3 seeded team.

 

Vinnie's pizzeria erupted with cheering, sounding almost like an arena. The Lions live to play another day! They would be meeting their next challenge at 8:00 PM Saturday evening. Most of the crowd left after the Lions game, but quite a few hung around to watch the last game of the day, between the number 4 and 5 seeded teams. The Lions would be facing the winner of this game at 8:00 PM tomorrow night.

 

The game ended about 10:30 PM, the number 4 seed, the Pirates, prevailing with an eight point win. This is the team the Lions beat to win the playoffs, and they are out for revenge against the Lions!

 

It was after 11:30 when they got cleaned up and ready to leave.

 

Jake,” Vinnie said, preparing to clock Jake out, “you're doing really well. A couple of customers told me that you took excellent care of them. How did you do tonight, on tips?”

 

Just over $100,” Jake stated, smiling.

 

And here is another $55 in credit card tips,” Vinnie said, “I'm going to ask you to close again tomorrow night, and with these games going on, I expect we'll be just about as busy tomorrow night.”

 

Jake, grinning, “I feel wheels coming my way before long!”

 

Good job, man,” Vinnie said, “go and get rested, and ready for tomorrow, goodnight Jake.” Vinnie clocked Jake out, and Jake drove home in Kevin's car. Arriving, Jake needed to use his rarely used house key to get in, no one else was home. He found a note on the table from Lee, stating that he and Tonya had gone out, and wouldn't be home until late. Roger arrived soon after, and he and Jake both headed to their bedrooms. Roger, just as Jake slid into bed, walked into Jake's room, sporting a very stiff erection, the head glistening with precum.

 

Jake,” Roger stated, “look what Gina does to me!”

 

Jake, grinning, “You left her a while ago and you're still hard? I think that's your problem, not mine!”

 

Jake, let's jack each other off,” Roger suggested, “I really need to get off! Let's go to my room, I've got tissues in there.” Roger didn't have to twist Jake's arm, Jake has been dying to play with Roger's uncut pecker. He followed Roger into his room, and Roger closed the door, “Just in case Mom and Dad get home early.”

 

Roger pulled back the covers and lay down on his back, patting the other side of the bed, inviting Jake to follow suit. Jake lay next to Roger at Roger's right side.

 

Are you right or left handed?” Roger asked.

 

Left,” Jake replied, “I'm a south paw.”

 

I'm right,” Roger stated, “so this should work out well.” Roger started fondling Jake's pecker, which grew stiff almost instantly. Of course, Jake's left hand quickly found Roger's somewhat slippery and hard, sheathed, prick. Just a couple of minutes later, Jake's pee slit was oozing precum, and Roger used it as lube, starting to slowly work Jake's cock. Jake was enjoying the thrill of sliding Roger's foreskin up and down. The two boys glanced at each other, and both grinned, just having fun with each other's pricks.

 

Gosh,” Roger said, “It's so cool to have a brother to mess around with. Of course, I'd rather be sticking it in Gina's pussy, but I don't see that happening for some time. She makes me so fucking hot when she kisses me, I'll probably cream my jeans some night.”

 

I've never cummed in my pants yet,” Jake said, “but I've come pretty close. That could be a little embarrassing.”

 

Jake, I'm getting pretty close,” Roger said, “you might get some cum on your hand.”

 

Jake, snickering, “Wouldn't be the first time, it's washes off. I'm not far away either.”

 

Jake felt Roger's cock begin to pulse, and watched as several ropes of semen rolled out of Roger's pecker, a couple of spurts landing on his stomach. Feeling and seeing Roger's orgasm triggered his own climax, and his first spurt landed on his face, several more on his chest and stomach, and a couple of dribbles into his pubic hair. Both boys looked at the mess on their hands, and laughed.

 

I dare you to taste it,” Jake said, grinning.

 

You've got to be kidding!” Roger remarked.

 

It's easy,” Jake said, “just take a little on your tongue, like this,” and Jake took a taste of Roger's cum off his hand. “Not bad.”

 

I couldn't do that!” Roger exclaimed.

 

Oh, come on Rog,” Jake taunted, “grow some balls!” Roger gingerly dipped the tip of his tongue into Jake's cum on his hand and got a taste.

 

OK, I did it,” Roger said, “It really didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Let's wipe up.” Roger grabbed the box of tissues and set it on the bed between them, and they wiped up their mess off from their bodies.

 

That was fun, Jake, and I really needed to empty my balls,” Roger stated. I have a feeling we'll be doing this again.”

 

Rog,” Jake said, “We were really busy tonight, and I'm beat, I'm heading to bed and to sleep. See you tomorrow.”

 

Goodnight Jake, sleep tight,” Roger said and Jake headed back to his room, slid into bed and fell asleep within minutes. Roger picked up the cum-soaked tissues, dropped them into the trash and cut his lights. Feeling sexually satisfied, he also fell asleep soon.

 

Up in the capital, things were a little better than at the playoffs. There are more hotels, and the boys only had to share rooms, but not beds. To Kevin's surprise, Tony invited Kevin to share a room with him, and Kevin accepted. Kevin finally is comfortable in close proximity with Tony, and Tony has shown Kevin that he can be a good friend.

 

Their room was on the sixth floor of one of the big hotels at the capital. Both boys grabbed their overnight bags, leaving their gym bags on the bus, and took the elevator to their room. Tony selected his bed and KC took the other. After relaxing for a while, they both stripped to their boxers, and crawled into their separate beds.

 

Tony, what are your plans for after graduation?” Kevin asked.

 

I'm gonna follow in my Dad's footsteps. I'll study Criminal Justice for two years at the Community College, then go to the Police Academy and train to be a police officer. Where I end up depends on what PD offers me a position as a rookie cop.”

 

Tony continued, chuckling, “Then I can go out and arrest the faggots for soliciting sex on street corners!”

 

Tony!” KC exclaimed, “Do you really hate gay guys that much?”

 

Just kidding, KC,” Tony replied, grinning, “I don't think I would want to be on a vice squad. Everyone deserves to have someone to love, and if their desire is to love another of the same sex, then let it be. If you and Jake ever get married, I would love to attend your wedding, and I'm serious about that. You two are really cute together, and you'd make a cute pair at the alter.”

 

Thanks, Tony,” KC replied, “I appreciate that, and I hope you can become as good a cop as your Dad is.”

 

Thank you, KC,” Tony replied, “That's my goal, Goodnight, KC.”

 

Saturday morning, KC and Tony woke up about 8:00 AM planning to meet with the other players for breakfast buffet about 9:00 AM.

 

I want to grab a shower,” Kevin stated, heading to the bathroom.

 

Me too,” Tony said, “we can save some time if we shower together.” The two boys climbed into the tub together and enjoyed the feeling of the hot water on their bodies, and facing each other. After three years of playing basketball for the Lions, it wasn't like they'd never seen each other's naked bodies.

 

Tony, soaping up a washcloth, “Turn around, KC,” and Tony scrubbed KC's back, then, “Now you can get my back.” Of course KC returned the favor. The two boys exited the tub, and dried themselves. Tony, grinning, cuffed playfully at Kevin's pecker, and KC cuffed back. It was the first time that either of them had ever touched each other's genitals, and it was not done as a sexual move, just two boys having a little fun. They shared a grin.

 

After breakfast the Lions had time to kill. The next game was at 4:00 PM, and the Lions weren't scheduled to play until 8:00 PM Saturday evening, Some of the boys toured downtown and visited a museum, and others took in a movie. They all returned to the hotel by 3:00 PM to board their bus and go back to the gym at the university to watch the 4:00 PM game.

 

Back in Dunbar, Jake drove Kevin's car to work again, clocking in at 3:00 PM. ready to face another very busy night. By 4:00 PM the restaurant was nearly full, most of the patrons coming in to eat and watch the 4:00 PM game. After that game ended, the Pirates winning, things slowed up for a while, giving the crew a chance to clean up, and prepare for another onslaught around 7:30 that would be coming to watch the Lions play at 8:00 PM.

 

The Lions game was not very exciting, the Lions sent their opponents home, handily winning the game with a final score of 69 over 41. Everyone was looking forward to an exciting finals game, when the Lions would be challenging the Pirates for the trophy at 3:00 PM on Sunday. Jake closed again, proudly walking out at 11:30 with another $140 in his pocket to add to his 'Car Fund.'

 

It would be a short night for Jake, as he was scheduled early on Sunday at 2:00 PM but he would be getting off after rush, about 8:00 PM. He was excited to tell Lee and Tonya about the Lions victory, and how much he had made the last two nights. Lee figured it wouldn't be too much longer before he would be needed to help Jake find a decent car to purchase.

 

Tony and Kevin arose Sunday morning, showered together again, and joined the rest of the Lions for a late breakfast. All of the Lions players are hyped up, they're soooooo close to winning that trophy, but so are the Pirates. After breakfast, most of the players returned to their rooms to relax and chill until time to leave for the campus—and the finals.

 

KC,” Tony said, “I'll bet you're excited to be going to college this fall and playing college level hoops.”

 

Yes and no,” KC replied, “it'll be a pretty drastic change. I'll have a whole new team to get to know, and sometimes we'll be flying to other states to play, instead of riding a bus.” Tears were starting to flow from KC's eyes. “Over the last three years I've grown to know and love you guys like brothers, and I'm going to miss you terribly! Of course I'm going to miss having my baby by my side.”

 

Tony, holding KC close, “KC, you're a good team player, and a loveable guy. I know you'll meet and make new friends there. Are you going to be open—about—your sexuality?”

 

I'll probably try to keep it under wraps, as long as I can,” Kevin replied, “but some guys seem to sense it, and I'll probably be discovered. I won't lie about it, if they figure me out.”

 

I think that college kids are likely more accepting than high school kids are,” Tony replied, “I'm confidant that you'll be fine.”

 

Thanks, Tony,” KC said, “I hope you're right about that.” Tony shared a loving hug with Kevin, and Kevin never had felt more comfortable with Tony than he does right now. Tony is a much cooler boy than he'd ever realized before.

 

Did you save my number in your phone?” Tony asked.

 

No, why?” KC asked.

 

Because I respect you, and I love you as a friend,” Tony said, “I want us to stay in touch, after you go to Wisconsin.” KC smiled.

 

I'll save your number now,” KC said, “I guess you've got mine.”

 

And I have no intention of deleting it,” Tony said, “I consider you one of my closest friends, and I do value your friendship, (then, grinning) even if you are gay!” Both boys snickered, then headed to board the bus and tackle the Pirates. Finals tip-off is at 3:00.

 

At 2:00 PM Jake, and Shannon, one of the female servers both clocked in. Shannon, like everyone else that works at Vinnie's, is well aware of Jake's sexuality. Jake and Shannon have developed a repore with each other, and both are willing to cover each others backs. Shannon has worked there for a couple of years, and has her own boyfriend. After clocking in, Jake and Shannon worked together, folding a bunch of pizza boxes, before it gets busy.

 

By 2:45 PM both Jake and Shannon had tables of customers, all trying to get seated in front of the TV's before tip-off at 3:00 PM. It seemed that the majority of Vinnie's clients were strong supporters of the Lions, and excited about the Lions upcoming game against the Pirates, hoping for a win.

 

It was an exciting game, neither team allowing the other to gain much of a lead, and the lead changed frequently. Without details, the Lions were victorious, winning against the Pirates with a final score of 76 over 71. The crowd at Vinnie's went wild, everyone was on their feet, hooting and hollering, and hugging each other, even hugging the servers. The Dunbar Lions are the new State Champions!

 

Everyone attention was back onto the TV screens, watching, as Coach Wise, surrounded by all the players, received the trophy, and gave an emotional acceptance speech. He stated that these young men had given everything they had to give for the whole season, and he was very proud of each and every member of the Dunbar Lions Basketball team. He then introduced Tony Jenkins, the team captain.

 

Tony,” the announcer asked, “How does it feel to now be the new State Champions?”

 

Wonderful, and a bit sad at the same time.” Tony remarked, “It's been an awesome three years of basketball, and the Lions are like family to me. We've always been a tight knit team, and we're all friends, and like brothers to each other. We're all excited to be able to take the trophy home, but it's a little sad for some of us.”

 

Tony, pointing, “Zachary Taylor, Thomas Redbone, Kevin Collins and myself will be graduating on June 9th, and this was our final game as Dunbar Lions. I might mention that Kevin has been awarded a basketball scholarship at Kenworth University, where he will be pursuing a degree in Information Technology, come fall. I'm very happy for him, and proud to have had him as a teammate for the last three years.”

 

Tony, thank you for the kind words,” the announcer said, “and Kevin, I hope we'll see you on the college circuit next year. Congratulations guys.” Kevin smiled.

 

The Lions made way to the locker room to shower, where most of the Pirates were done showering and were getting dressed. Most of the Pirates players were lukewarm toward the Lions, have just lost their chance to become the Champions to the Lions. Several of the Pirates players did give Kevin a congratulations, for receiving the scholarship.

 

Soon afterwards, a busload of happy and excited Lions players left the capital, heading to Dunbar. Kevin texted Jake, telling him they should be arriving at the school around 8:00 PM so Jake could pick him and Thomas up and take them home.

 

Vinnie's pizzeria had enjoyed a very busy, but profitable weekend, and Vinnie clocked Jake out at 7:30 PM so he could pick up his Champion boyfriend at the school. Jake walked out with nearly another $100 in tips, and headed to the school to await the bus.

 

The bus arrived about 7:55 PM and Jake watched to see his boyfriend and Thomas head toward the car. The two boys approached Kevin's car, and Jake popped open the trunk, and the other two dropped their bags into it. Thomas, was watching as K&J shared a romantic kiss and hug.

 

Faggots!” Thomas exclaimed, grinning, and shaking his head. Both K&J have nothing but love for Thomas, and, just to bug him, they shared another romantic kiss. “Can you guys take me home?” Thomas asked, “Then you'll have all night you can make out!”

 

Kevin, grinning, “Let's go home, baby.” Jake got back into the driver's seat, Kevin took the passenger seat and Thomas sat in the back, and Jake drove them all to Alderwood Rd. They dropped Thomas off at his house, and K&J headed to Spring Grove and to Lee and Tonya's home.

 

Kevin observed the progress on the pool, and it looked like most of the concrete work was completed, but the forms were still intact. The floor of the pool had not been poured yet, but the ground at the bottom of the pool had been tamped and steel grid to support the concrete floor was in place.

 

Lee and Tonya were sitting in the living room when K&J walked in. They had watched the final game that day, and both rose from the sofa and gave Kevin a congratulatory hug, then gave Jake a hug, welcoming him home from work. Roger was still out with Gina. K&J were both tired, and went to bed shortly thereafter.

 

* * * * * *

 

It's the 21st of May, and the Monday before Memorial Day Weekend. Vi took Dominic out with her when she walked Samantha to the bus stop and met with Carrie and Larry, who were both out there with Eric.

 

Are you going to the lake over Memorial Day Weekend?” Carrie asked.

 

I think we're going to pass that up this year,” Vi replied, “Dom is still pretty young, and the following Saturday is Jeff's graduation, and we plan to go to Brighton for his graduation on June 2nd. Jeff is like a second son to Art and me.”

 

I'm not trying to be nosy,” Carrie said, “but are Julian and Jeff a little closer than just best friends?”

 

They're gay, Mom,” Larry stated, matter of factually, “and in love with each other.”

 

Cliff mentioned that he thought they were gay,” Carrie said, “is it true, that they are a loving couple?”

 

It was almost a year ago,” Vi stated, “that Julian came out to us. He met Jeff at college, and the two of them fell in love. We met Jeff on Memorial Day Weekend last year. Those two boys worship each other, and Art and I have nothing but hearts full of love for both of them. Art and I both accepted their sexuality and their relationship, long ago.”

 

Mom, you remember my friend Jake?” Larry said, “I told you that he came out to me as gay. We're still close friends, but he doesn't have much time for me anymore, he spends all his free time with his boyfriend, Kevin Collins.”

 

I see,” Carrie replied, “I wondered why Jake doesn't come around anymore. Vi, thanks for explaining, about Julian and Jeff.”

 

Samantha is old enough to understand, and she want to see Jeff graduate, but Art and I are concerned about taking Dom to Brighton with us, he just turned three.” Vi stated.

 

Vi, I hope you know that Dominic would be welcome to stay with us that weekend,” Carrie offered.

 

Eric, smiling, “Maybe Dom could sleep with me, does he wet the bed?” Dominic is grinning, he'd love to sleep with Eric.

 

He does pretty good,” Vi said, “but we still put Huggies on him at night, just in case. He has an accident maybe about once or twice a month. We'd need to bring over his potty and hi-chair.”

 

Not a problem,” Carrie said, smiling, “I've taken two boys through potty training, and it's only for a couple of nights.”

 

Thank you so much, Carrie,” Vi said, “you're about the only person I'd feel comfortable with leaving in care of Dominic.”

 

Eric's bed is against the wall,” Carrie stated, “if Eric puts Dom next to the wall, he couldn't roll off, and get hurt.”

 

That takes a load off our minds,” Vi stated, “Dom was our biggest concern about going to Jeff's graduation. Most hotels have those roll-away cots, and Sam can share our room in the hotel.” Eric and Dom were both grinning, looking forward to sleeping together. It's not a gay thing. Despite the age difference, Eric is almost eight, and Dom just turned three, these two boys have become attached.

 

After Sam and Eric boarded the bus, Vi and Carrie went to the White's home, taking Dom with them and had coffee. Larry returned to his home to get his backpack and wait for his bus to arrive. He missed having Jake to ride the bus to school with. Since Jake and his Mom moved in with Lee and Roger, Jake now lives too far away from Larry to walk to Larry's house. Jake used to live only a couple blocks away, now it's a couple of miles.

 

* * * * * *

 

Every day, when J&K and Roger come home from school, they examine the process of the pool. Sometimes the contractors are still there, they're friendly, and willing to answer the boy's questions.

 

On Monday, the forms had been dismantled, and were piled on the truck. The outside walls of the pool were painted with a black substance, which one of the workers explained was a sealant, to protect the concrete walls from absorbing moisture from the soil on the outside of the pool. They would be pouring the concrete floor tomorrow.

 

Tuesday, when the boys got home, the floor was poured, and the workers used long handled tools to smooth the concrete floor and seal the edge of the floor to the bottom of the walls. The foreman told the boys that the newly poured floor needed a couple of days to 'cure' and they would be working on another installation, and would be back on Friday. He instructed the boys to not walk on the fresh concrete as they didn't want the boy's footprints on the floor of the pool. All three boys grinned.

 

Kevin asked about the purpose of the large block of concrete that was about six feet out from the deep end of the pool, and one of the workers explained that it was the anchor for the stationary end of the diving board. Cool! They will have a diving board!

 

Wednesday, shortly after the boys got home, Kevin took Jake to work and returned to have dinner with Tonya, Lee and Roger.

 

Lee, while they were all still at the table, “Boys, we've had a change in plans. I think, instead of building a patio around the pool, we can recycle much of the old deck, and build a low deck of treated lumber between the kitchen door and around the pool. It will save considerable money and a lot of hard work, and make use of the lumber from the deck that we dismantled, rather than just take it to the landfill.”

 

Roger,” Lee continued, “there are sawhorses in the garage, if you boys could take them, and hammers and the wrecking bar and clean all the nails from the deck lumber, it would be helpful, and save us some time. Please keep track of the nails, and dispose of them properly, don't just drop them on the ground.”

 

Kevin,” Roger asked, “Do you have much homework tonight?”

 

I don't have any,” Kevin replied, smiling, “we've got a couple of hours before dark, wanna get started?”

 

Done deal, Dad,” Roger stated, “we'll get started right now, what we don't get done tonight, Jake can help us with tomorrow. Jake is usually off on Thursdays.”

 

Kevin and Roger headed to the garage, grabbed the sawhorses and carried them out by the somewhat dismantled deck, then returned to the garage, grabbed two hammers, the wrecking bar and an old paint bucket to drop the nails into. The two boys worked until nearly dark, and got the chore about half done, stacking the cleaned lumber neatly.

 

By 8:00 PM, between the warm temperature and the physical labor both boys had worked up a sweat, and headed inside to shower. Kevin needed to head to Vinnie's to pick up Jake about 9:00 PM. None of these three boys have any modesty around each other, and Kevin and Roger shared a shower, and scrubbed each other's backs then dried off and went to their separate rooms to put on clean, dry clothes. Kevin left about 8:45 to pick up his boyfriend.

 

* * * * * *

 

At Brighton J&J were sitting in their dorm room, Jeff had a stack of ten graduation invitations in front of him, trying to decide who to send them to. Of course Vi and Art were on his list, as well as his parents, and Jim and Calvin Ashley-Wilson. Julian had told him that his parents were leaving Dominic with Carrie Hanson, and were just bringing Samantha. Since Sasha and Jen wouldn't be needed to watch over Dom, Jeff called Uncle Jim to get their address, and addressed an invitation to Sasha Wilson, Jennifer Colston and Leroy and Christine Colston.

 

He decided to send an invitation to Alvin Corbin, not expecting that Alvin might attend, but maybe he would send a card, or even a gift.

 

Jeff thought about sending invitations to Gordy and Simon, at Georgia Tech, but realized that both of them were also graduating and are likely involved in their own graduations. Jeff had run out of people to send invitations to, and still had five left over. Make that four, he had almost forgotten about his grandparents that lived in Florida, and had to call his Mother to get their address.

 

It's highly unlikely that his Maternal grandparents will make that trip just to see him graduate, although Jeff is their only grandson, and only grandchild, until such time that Jim and Cal might adopt children. Jeff will mail the invitations out tomorrow.

 

To be continued.........…

I hope all of my readers are enjoying this love story, we have a long way to go.  I :heart: comments!
Coming in Chapter 24
Dominic and Eric enjoy sleeping together
The Parks' meet the White's
Jeff's Graduation
The Ashley-Wilson's go all out!
Jeff receives a surprise employment offer
The new pool gets completed
Kevin graduates next week, June 8th
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great Chapter in a Great Story. Looking forward to graduation. Just wishing lil Dominic was gonna be there. It would be a nice surprise for Jeff & Julian.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..