Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 12,799 Words
  • 1,529 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 14. Chapter 14

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.
 
In Chapter 14
Kevin gets support from Basketball Teammates
Adoption of Sam and Dom is final
Kevin overcomes his issues
Family Thanksgiving in Summerton
Jim and Calvin’s Wedding

It’s the first week of November, and the high school sports are in transition. This Friday evening is the last regular game of the Dunbar Lion’s football season, and this week the basketball team is also starting their practice sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Kevin is a bit unique, being the only boy that is on the football team and also on the basketball team. Through no fault of his own, he’d been pushed into coming out to his football teammates, and almost quit the team, but his teammates had encouraged him to stay. He was certain his reputation as a Jock was likely shattered.

It was only yesterday that he had told Jake he needed some time to himself, and he was already missing his boyfriend. After classes today is the first basketball practice, maybe if he gets his mind into basketball he can push Jake out of his mind, at least for a while.

Larry and Jake rode the bus together as usual, but Larry sensed something was not right, Jake was too quiet. When they got off the bus, Larry almost begged Jake to come to his house for a while, and they went to Larry’s room. Larry suggested they play a game, but Jake said he didn’t feel like playing, he wasn’t himself.

Larry, placing his arm around Jake’s shoulder, "Buddy," Larry said, "I’m your best friend, wanna talk about it?"

"There’s nothing—to talk about," Jake answered, solemnly.

"Yes there is," Larry stated, "Did KC—break it off with you?"

"He—he—said he needed some time alone," Jake explained, "to get his head straight."

"Jake," Larry said, "KC is a Jock, getting his head straight might mean finding a girl he likes. I think maybe KC was playing a game with you, but I don’t know his reasons. There are other fish in the sea, you’re a sweet guy, I’m sure you’ll find someone else."

"But I love Kevin!" Jake exclaimed, "He did say that we are still boyfriends, and he just needs some time apart from me."

"Well, maybe," Larry said, "but I’m not holding my breath! You’ve still got me, and I’m always here for you, Jake. If you need a shoulder to cry on—I’ve got that too." Larry patted his shoulder and Jake smiled. It’s comforting, even despite their differences in sexuality, to know that each other are still each other’s best friends. The two boys shared a warm hug.

* * * * * *

The team’s first basketball practice went well, and when practice was over, all twelve boys headed to the locker room to shower and dress. The boys’ shower is old school, one big stall with about eight showerheads.

"Hey KC!" Tony yelled, "we’ve got a snack for you!" Tony and Carl were standing in the shower stall, grinning, and both holding their half-erect peckers, waving them around.

Kevin felt the blood rushing to his face. He tried to ignore them, bringing his towel up to hide the redness in his face, dried quickly and headed to the bench closest to his locker. He sat on his towel and buried his head in his hands.

Zach and Thomas finished drying themselves, and walked over, both sitting on their own towels on both sides of Kevin. Kevin felt a hand on both thighs, actually more on his knees, and glanced at Thomas and Zach, looking into their eyes.

"Hey, man," Zach said, "Tony and Carl were just fucking with you, trying to have a little fun. They didn’t mean to hurt you."

"KC," Thomas stated, "the whole team is aware that you’re gay, and nobody really gives a fuck! We kinda thought that Jake might show up with some of the girls to watch us practice today."

"Jake and I aren’t seeing each other right now," KC stated.

"Oh, shit," Zach asked, "Trouble in Paradise?"

"Not really," Kevin replied, "I’m having trouble understanding some of my feelings, and I needed some time to think things through, and get my head together."

"KC," Zach asked, "Do you really care for Jake, or is he just a means of getting it off, sexually?"

"That’s the problem," KC explained, "I think I care too much for him. I’m afraid I’m falling in love with Jake, and I don’t know if I’m ready to be in love—with anyone."

"Kevin," Thomas stated, "when two people date, and care about each other, love sometimes happens, and it’s a natural sequence of events. I don’t think anyone PLANS to fall in love with someone. People date, they start to care for each other, and they fall in love."

"That’s the way it is between boys and girls," Zach said, "and I doubt it’s going to be any different between same sex couples. Let’s get dressed and get out of here." The three boys started to pull on their underwear and then outside clothing. Thomas, just as they were ready to walk out of the locker room, wrapped his arms around Kevin.

"KC," Thomas said, "sometimes you need to just let your emotions take control, and follow your feelings. We care about you, and we love you, (smiling) in a platonic way."

Zach, nodding, and also smiling, "Kevin, what Tony and Carl did borders bullying, but I don’t think either of them would ever harm you. I’m pretty certain that if anyone ever bullies you, this whole ball team will be on your side, even Tony and Carl."

Kevin, smiling, "Thanks, you guys have a way of making a guy feel better, I feel like I can hold my head up just as high as y’all!"

"You can, Kevin," Zach stated. "You may be a bit different than most of us, but you ARE one of us, and we’ve got your back!"

Kevin left Zach and Thomas, both boys still getting dressed, and headed to the Student parking lot. He started his car and sat there for a couple minutes, thinking over the events of the last hour. Maybe he shouldn’t be so fearful about falling in love, and right now he would give almost anything to be able to kiss his boyfriend and hug the shit out of him!

* * * * * *

That same Monday, the mail lady pulled into the White’s driveway and blew her horn. Vi hustled out to see what she wanted, and signed for a Certified letter that was addressed jointly to her and Art. She quickly opened it, she and Art were summoned to court on Thursday morning to complete the adoption proceedings. Vi couldn’t be more excited! Four more days and Samantha and Dominic would belong to Art and herself forever, and their last names would be changing from Greene to White!

Samantha had confused the other children at school for the last month. The teacher calls her Samantha Greene, but Sam had introduced herself to other students as Samantha White. She had nearly quit responding to the name of Samantha Greene.

Vi couldn’t wait to tell Carrie the news, after she called Art, so that he could make arrangements to have Thursday off. This will be a wonderful, life-changing event that both of them had been waiting, what had seemed like years for. (Even though it’s only been about three months.)

Dinnertime at the White’s home that evening was an especially happy occasion. Vi and Art spent considerable time explaining to the children, including Penny and Peter, how adoption works.

They also told the children how incredibly happy they (Vi and Art) were to have found Sam and Dom to have and raise as their forever little girl and boy, and that their last name would be changing from Greene to White, forever. Someday Vi and Art will need to explain this again to Dominic, when he is old enough to comprehend what is happening now.

After dinner Art made the most important phone call to Julian, to let him know that the adoption would finalize on Thursday, and Sam and Dom would truly become his siblings. When Julian told Jeff the news, he broke into tears, happy tears, his long time dream of having siblings was coming true!

John and Dottie picked up the twins on Wednesday evening, and Art and Vi shared the good news with them. John told them they had not realized that Sam and Dom had been foster kids, and they were both very happy for the family. They also thanked the White’s graciously for having cared for the twins during Dottie’s hospitalization and surgery.

Thursday morning Art and Vi allowed Sam to skip school and go to court with them, and Carrie baby-sat Dominic. The judge stated that it would take statistics between four and six weeks to issue new birth certificates for Samantha Lee White and Dominic Sedric White, stating Viola White and Arthur White as the parents. The White family is now complete!

The court issued the White’s an affidavit they could present to the school to get Samantha’s name on school records switched from Greene to White. Samantha was a very excited and happy young lady. Dominic, at two years old, is too young to understand, but by the time he starts school, no one will ever have known him as Dominic Greene.

* * * * * *

Kevin finally drove out of the parking lot and headed home. It was a little past 5:30 and his Mom usually plans dinner for about 6:00 PM when his Dad gets home from work, and now, when he gets home from basketball practice. Kevin Collins’s father is Kurt Collins, and also has been nicknamed KC.

Kevin arrived home about 5:50 PM and kissed his Mom, and took his backpack up to his room, dropping it by his desk. He looked over at his bed, picturing Jake in bed with him. Why is everything reminding him of Jake, and again he is wanting to kiss and hug his boyfriend! He headed back downstairs about the time his Dad walked in the door. Dinner was ready.

The family ate dinner together, with little conversation. Kurt broke the ice, opening a conversation that Kevin felt uncomfortable with.

"Son," Kurt said, "is there something you may need to discuss with us?"

"Not that I know of." Kevin replied, apprehensively.

"Honey," Kevin’s Mom, Audrey, stated, "your father and I are wondering if you have an interest in boys?"

"Mom!" Kevin exclaimed, "Are you accusing me of being gay?"

"Easy, Son," Kurt said, "we’re not accusing you of anything, but we feel we need to know. You’re a senior in high school, and a really attractive young man, but, you seem to not have much of any interest in girls. We’ve never known of you to date one, and you’ve never brought one around to meet us. Do you have some romantic interest in anyone?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Kevin said, "Can we please drop this topic, I don’t think I want to talk about it anymore."

"We want to talk about it," Kurt stated. "if you are gay, we can accept it, and you have nothing to fear. We love you regardless."

"OKAY!" Kevin remarked, "So I’m gay, are you going to kick me out, or disown me?"

"Of course not!" Kurt exclaimed, smiling, "What’s his name?"

Kevin, looking at the floor, "Jake, Jake Farmer."

"Sweetheart," Audrey said, "your father and I would like to meet Jake, why don’t you bring him around?"

"You really want to meet—my—boyfriend?" Kevin asked.

"Son," Kurt stated, "if you’ve got the guts to admit that you have a boyfriend, we’ve got the guts to welcome him into our home. We really would like to meet Jake, and get to know him a little."

"Friday night is the last football game of the season," KC stated, "maybe I can bring him around, after the game. He doesn’t have a car, and I would need to take him home afterwards."

"Or maybe," Audrey suggested, "he could just sleep over here, with you." Did Kevin’s Mom suggest they could sleep together?

Kevin excused himself from the table, needing to do his homework, and headed to his room. Hardly in his room, he pulled out his phone and called Jake. Jake answered on the second ring.

"Jake," Kevin said, "I can’t handle this anymore, I need to see you. Can we hook up after school tomorrow for a while?"

"You bet your ass, baby," Jake replied, "I’ll meet you at your car, in the parking lot, if it’s cool."

"It’s cool," KC replied, "and I can’t wait to hug and kiss you!"

"And I’ll be happy to reciprocate!" Jake replied, "I love you!"

"Good night, Jake, I’ll see you tomorrow." After they hung up, Kevin was wondering if Jake really does love him, and hates to admit that he has fallen in love with Jake. Kevin is missing his boyfriend—big time!

* * * * * *

My how a simple event can change a family. Ever since J&J spent Labor Day weekend with Jeff’s Uncle Jim and Calvin, and Jim and Calvin invited Jeff’s parents to their cookout, Jim and Elaine (Jeff’s Mom) had become close and loving siblings once again. Jim and Elaine have been in close contact, phoning each other several times a week.

Bill and Elaine Parks have planned to host a family get together for Thanksgiving, including J&J (whom the senior Parks are well aware are boyfriends) and the fiancée’s, Elaine’s brother Jim and Calvin, and perhaps Jim and Elaine’s parents, who now live retired in Florida. Elaine and Jim are planning to fly their parents up from Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving, and to be here for Jim and Cal’s wedding, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Jeff has not seen his Maternal Grandparents since he was about nine or ten years old.

Bill Parks made arrangements to reserve the meeting room for the wedding, and Elaine broke the news of Jim and Calvin’s engagement to their parents. The parent’s stated they most definitely wanted to attend their only son’s wedding, and meet their son-in-law. They also would be happy to share Thanksgiving with the family, but didn’t need Elaine and Jim to buy their plane tickets.

They are to arrive on Tuesday, two days before the Thanksgiving holiday, and would return to Florida the Monday after the wedding and plan to rent a car while in Summerton. They will be staying with Bill and Elaine while there, and J&J will be staying with Jim and Calvin. It will be an exciting and eventful week for the Parks family. Tuesday J&J have the last of their classes and will be driving to Summerton on Wednesday.

Calvin and Jim have made the wedding arrangements with Pastor Scott, and have agreed on their married names. After the wedding they will assume the names of Calvin Ashley-Wilson and James Ashley-Wilson.

There has also been another change in plans. Jim informed J&J that they have an appointment at the Tux rental place on Black Friday to fit all four of them in Tux’s for the wedding. Since it’s a double ring ceremony, Cal and Jim felt it appropriate to have both Jeff and Julian as ring bearers, Jeff bearing Jim’s ring and Julian bearing Calvin’s.

J&J have never witnessed a same-sex marriage, and are happy and excited to be asked to take part in the wedding of two of their most loved and favorite men. The boys have nothing but hearts full of love and respect for both Calvin and Jim, and the latter have nearly become idols to J&J.

* * * * * *

Tuesday afternoon as school let out, Jake made his way to the student parking lot, lay his backpack on top of KC’s car, leaned against it and waited. About five minutes later, Kevin exited the front doors of the school, spotted Jake by his car and literally sprinted toward his car. Kevin wasted not a second before throwing his arms around Jake, pulling him close, and kissing Jake’s lips ferociously.

They were in the student parking lot and other students were also making way to their cars, getting ready to leave. The boys were kissing right out in the open, and neither one seemed to care if anyone saw them, and it was quite likely that some other students did see them, but nobody said a word.

"Jake," KC said, "I was wrong! I thought that if I didn’t see you often, I could wean myself from you. The last two days have been hell! A thousand times a day your face pops into my mind, and I just want to hold you, hug you and kiss you. I didn’t intend, or even want to fall in love with anyone right now, but I think I have fallen totally and hopelessly in love with you!"

Jake, smiling, "Maybe Larry is wrong, about you. He told me he thought you are just playing a game with me, while you look for a new girl to date."

"I told you, Jake," KC said, "I’m not into any fucking girls, I’m into you, and only you! What can I do to prove my love for you?"

"I think you’re doing it, Kevin," Jake replied, "Can you accept my love in return? Have you any idea how much love I have in my heart for you? When I’m by your side—I’m in heaven!" Kevin smiled, and held Jake as tightly as possible without hurting him.

"Jake," Kevin stated, "my parents interrogated me last night, and they talked me into coming out to them. They told me they love me, regardless of my sexuality, and asked if there was someone I cared about. I told them about you, and that we are boyfriends, and they want to meet you."

"I mentioned that this Friday night is the last football game of the season, and that maybe I could bring you around after the game," Kevin said. "Would you believe that my Mom suggested that we could sleep over together, at my house! I think my Mom and Dad are more open minded and accepting than I thought. Are you good for Friday night?"

"I don’t know if I’m ready to meet your parents yet," Jake replied, "but I absolutely love sleeping with you, I think I can handle it."

"Great!" KC exclaimed, "I think you’ll like my parents. I’ll pick you up at your house before the game, and you can kinda hang around with me before the game, and then we’ll go to my house after we all get our showers, after the game."

"Wouldn’t the other players question why I was hanging around with you?" Jake asked.

"Nah," KC replied, grinning, "I’m out to the team, and they all know that you’re my boyfriend, no problem—not anymore!" Jake’s phone rang and he answered it, seeing that it was Larry.

"Hey, dude," Jake answered.

"Where are you, Jake," Larry asked, "you missed the bus!"

"It’s OK Buddy," Jake replied, "KC is dropping me off at my house today, I guess I’ll see you in the morning?"

"Okay, Jake," Larry said, "I was just a little concerned. Have a good night, and I’ll see you in the morning." The two hung up.

While Kevin was driving them to Jake’s house, Jake received a text, text’d back, and received another.

"Kevin, my Mom wants to talk to you for a minute," Jake said, "when we get to my house."

"Uh-oh," KC said, "I hope I’m not in trouble with your Mom."

"I hardly think so," Jake said, "she just wants to ask you something, and I’m pretty sure it’s nothing bad or wrong." They arrived at Jake’s house and KC followed Jake in the front door.

"Hi, Mrs. Farmer," KC greeted, "How are you today?"

"I’m fine, Kevin," Jake’s Mom replied, smiling, "but I think we can cut the formality, you’re welcome to call me ‘Tonya.’"

"Okay, Tonya it is," KC replied, smiling.

"Kevin, what is your schedule for tomorrow?" Tonya asked.

"I’ve got basketball practice right after school," KC replied, "and by the time we shower, I’ll be leaving the school about 6:00 PM, was there something you needed of me?"

"Kinda Sorta," Tonya said, smiling, "I need you to sit your butt at our table and share dinner with Jake and me. Would 6:30 work?"

Kevin, glancing at Jake and grinning, "Only a fool could turn down an offer like that, from a nice lady like you! Jake, why don’t you come to the gym and watch us practice, then we can come here for dinner."

"Sounds like a plan, Bab—uh, KC," Jake replied. Tonya smirked.

"I need to get on home," KC said, "I’ll see you tomorrow, Mrs.—Tonya, and thanks for the invitation." Jake followed KC out of the front door, closing it behind them, and the two boys shared an affectionate kiss and hug on the front porch. Tonya sneaked a look from the front window and smiled, now knowing for sure that these two boys are closer than just friends. Jake returned inside.

"Jake," Tonya stated, "this is only the second time I’ve met Kevin, but he seems like an extremely likeable young man. I can’t help but like him, a lot, and I can sense that you two are sweet on each other, too."

"Mom," Jake confided, "Kevin is a Jock, and he could have any girl in the whole school that he wanted. He told me he wasn’t looking for a girlfriend, and he asked me to be his boyfriend—and I accepted, so we’re boyfriends, and I love Kevin."

"Honey," Tonya stated, "I hope, for your sake, that your love for Kevin is a two-way street. I don’t want to see you get hurt."

"Mom, can you imagine how it feels, to be dating one of the most handsome boys in the whole damn school?" Jake asked.

"I thought that maybe you and Larry might be close that way too." Tonya said, "and I always thought Larry was a good looking boy,"

"Larry is completely straight," Jake replied, "not a drop of romantic interest from him, although we have always been, and still are, the best of friends. He’s the first boy I ever came out to, and he completely accepts me as his gay friend."

"What are Kevin’s parent’s like?" Tonya asked.

"I don’t know yet," Jake responded, "Kevin is taking me home after the football game Friday night to meet them, and to spend the night, so I guess I'll know, in about three or four days."

* * * * * *

Wednesday morning Jake went to Larry’s house to await time for their school bus to arrive. Jake informed Larry that he was going to watch the basketball team practice after school today, and then they were going to go to Jake’s house for dinner, as Jake’s Mom had invited Kevin to have dinner with them tonight.

"I still can’t get over a boy like KC having an interest in another boy," Larry stated. "Does your Mom know that your interest in KC is more than just casual friendship?"

"Yeah," Jake replied, grinning, "she knows that Kevin and me are boyfriends, and she likes Kevin a lot too. I’m glad she does."

"Friday night is the Lion’s last football game of the season," Larry said, "are you going with me to watch it?"

"Oh, KC is picking me up before the game," Jake said. "He told me I can hang around with him before and after the game, and after they shower, he’s taking me to his home to meet his parents, and spend the night! Kevin’s Mom and Dad want to meet me."

"So Kevin has told his parent’s about you. I still can’t believe that KC is dating you, I guess he’s not too concerned about his reputation."

"He told me he is out to the team, and they all know that I am his boyfriend, and they’re cool about it," Jake said.

"He sure is letting it all hang out," Larry said, grinning, "I guess, if you two are happy with each other, I’m happy for both of you."

Right after lunch, Tonya started a beef pot roast in the oven. She wanted to have a really nice dinner tonight as she was entertaining a special guest, Jake’s boyfriend! For whatever reason, she wants to impress Kevin. Tonya likes him, and feels quite comfortable with the relationship between Kevin and Jake.

Wednesday afternoon, after school let out, Jake, along with about a dozen other students, gathered in a group and sat on the only set of bleachers that was opened up to watch the team practice. KC walked over by the group of student spectators when practice was over.

"Jake," KC suggested, "come on back to the locker room while we shower and wait for me there." Jake followed Kevin into the boys’ locker room and sat on the bench while KC stripped to shower, loving to see his boyfriend naked.

That particular bench offered a perfect view into the shower stall, allowing Jake to enjoy the eye candy on display. He decided that KC had one of the nicest packages of all the guys he saw there.

When KC finished his shower he came back to his locker, and Jake grabbed his towel and dried KC a little more, and dried his hair.

Carl and Tony were suddenly both standing naked in front of KC and Jake.

"KC," Carl stated, "we’re sorry about—what we did—the other day, we didn’t mean anything malicious by it, we was just picking on you, in fun. I do think we might be a bit jealous though."

"Yeah," Tony added, grinning, "you can bring your boyfriend in here to dry you off, but we can’t bring our chicks in to dry us off! Nice job, Jake! KC, are we OK?"

"Sure, guys," KC replied, "we’re fine." Tony and Carl both bumped fists with Kevin and Jake, and they headed to their lockers to get dressed. Kevin got dressed, and he and Jake grabbed their backpacks and headed out of the locker room, Kevin’s arm around Jake’s shoulders. Kevin is out, and he doesn’t mind showing a little PDA. Kevin is just so happy that Jake belongs to him!

They headed toward KC’s car, where Kevin gave Jake another affectionate kiss and hug, then KC drove them to Jake’s home.

Tonya served Kevin and Jake a delicious dinner of roast beef, with onions, carrots and potatoes cooked around it, and cheesecake topped with blueberries for dessert. Kevin prepared to leave.

"Tonya," Kevin said, "thank you for a most wonderful meal. I need to get home and hit the books."

"Kevin, I’m glad you enjoyed it," Tonya said, "and I hope I can entice you to come again soon, for another one. Kevin, you’re welcome here, anytime, please don’t be a stranger." Tonya wrapped her arms around Kevin, hugging him warmly and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I don’t feel like a stranger here," Kevin stated, "thank you for raising a most wonderful young man for me to get to know—and love."

"Baby," Kevin stated, "I’ll pick you up about 6:00 Friday night for the game. Did you tell your Mom about staying over at my house Friday night?"

"Yep," Jake replied, "I sure hope that your parents will like me."

"I’m sure they will," Kevin said, "and I’m betting that you will like them too! I love you, baby." Kevin and Jake shared a passionate kiss and hug, Tonya observing, with a smile on her face. All indications are that these two young men do have a lot of love for each other, and Tonya is starting to feel a lot of love for Kevin, like he is a second son.

* * * * * *

Friday afternoon Jake got off the bus with Larry but headed right home instead of to Larry’s house. He told Larry he wanted to shower before Kevin would be picking him up for the game. He expected to be sleeping with Kevin tonight, and wanted his body to be squeaky-clean for his boyfriend! Larry just shook his head.

Earlier Friday Kevin called Jake and asked if he thought his Mom would want to go to the game, and Jake told him that his Mom wasn’t at all into football. Kevin picked up tickets for his parents and a student ticket for Jake.

When Kevin arrived at Jake’s house, Jake was showered, dressed and waiting for his boyfriend, along with an overnight bag, packed with a complete change of clothes, and his toothbrush. He’d also sprayed himself with an overdose of cologne, and Kevin said he smelled like a French Whore, causing Tonya to grin. Tonya gave Jake a loving hug and kiss goodbye, then gave Kevin a warm hug, and wished him and the team a winning game.

Arriving at the school, Kevin escorted Jake into the locker room, and Jake watched his boyfriend strip and transform into a football jock. Jake so wanted to fondle that part of Kevin that Kevin hid away into his jockey strap! Just before leaving the locker room, Kevin pulled Jake close and shared a romantic hug and kiss with his boyfriend, witnessed by half a dozen of Kevin’s teammates.

Kevin left with several of the other players and headed for the football field, and Jake walked to the entrance to the spectators’ area, submitting his ticket. He found some schoolmates to sit with.

The Lion’s toppled the Bear’s, seven to four, but it was too little too late, they’d already been disqualified for the regional playoffs. During the game, Kevin had spotted his boyfriend, and knew where he was sitting. Larry had spotted Jake and took up a seat next to him. Larry planned to call his Dad to pick him up after the game, but Jake told Larry that he was certain that Kevin would be willing to drop Larry off at his house, on their way to Kevin’s.

When the game finished, Kevin walked up to where Jake and Larry sat, and Jake asked Kevin about dropping Larry off, and, of course, Kevin said it would be no problem. Jake and Larry would need to wait while Kevin showered, and Kevin led both boys to the locker room. Jake and Larry sat on the bench by Kevin’s locker while Kevin stripped, ready to shower. Jake likes to watch all of the boy’s shower, and view the eye candy.

While KC was showering, one of the other players pointed to Larry and asked him who the boy was that was sitting with Jake. KC told him it was Jake’s best friend, Larry, and that he and Jake were giving him a ride home from the game.

"Jake," Larry asked, "how can you do this?"

"Do what?" Jake replied.

"Sit here like this, with all these naked boy’s running around."

"It’s easy," Jake replied, grinning, "what better way to see a whole bunch of cocks, all in one place?"

"You’re sick, Jake!" Larry exclaimed.

"I’m gay," Jake replied, "and most all gay guys like to see cock!"

A half dry Kevin walked over to where Jake and Larry were sitting on the bench, and KC handed Jake the towel. Jake instinctively started to finish drying his boyfriend, drying his back, his ass cheeks and underneath, drying Kevin’s scrotum and inner thighs. Kevin’s cock was about two feet in front of Larry’s face and Larry spun around, facing the other direction. Kevin let out a deep sigh, thoroughly enjoying Jake’s touch. Kevin turned, facing Jake, and Jake couldn’t resist giving the head of Kevin’s beautiful manhood a quick kiss.

One of the other boys, catching a glimpse, "Suck it, Jake!"

Jake, his face turning red, "Maybe later!" Several of the guys laughed and snickered. They all know that Jake and Kevin are boyfriends, and it was all in fun. Kevin dressed, and the three boys headed out of the school toward Kevin’s car. Jake sat in the front passenger seat and Larry sat in the back, giving KC directions to his house.

Larry, just before he got out of KC’s car, "Jake, I’ll just bet you would suck Kevin’s cock, wouldn’t you?"

"Larry," KC stated, grinning, "I was told that my baby offered you a blowjob once and you turned it down, you don’t know what you missed. I’m sure my baby gives the best head in this town! It’s the best I’ve ever had, but I’m selfish, I want him all to myself now."

"Baby," Jake added, "you do a damn good job too, I can’t wait for later tonight, and maybe we’ll do each other again."

"There’s a real good chance of that," Kevin said, "god, how I love you, baby! You’re the best thing that’s ever come my way!"

Larry had doubts about KC’s gay sexuality, but after the last few minutes, all doubts have disappeared, KC is most definitely gay.

The team had decided to share a pizza party to celebrate their win over the Bears. KC called his Dad and told him that he and Jake would be a little later coming home from the game, because of the party. The early birds reserved a large table for twenty. Kevin drove himself and Jake to the pizzeria after dropping Larry off.

The ‘odd couple’ was the last to arrive, having taken a detour to drop Larry off. Eight players were seated with eight girlfriends or dates, and one of the players hollered at Kevin when they saw Kevin and Jake enter, pointing to chairs they had kept open for them. The last pair of chairs never did become occupied. All the food and drinks that were ordered were on the same ticket.

The fact that KC and Jake were the only gay couple there was never mentioned by anyone. There was a lot of chatter among the group, and KC and Jake were included in the conversations, along with everyone else. Even though the football season had officially ended, the team members had evidently accepted KC as their token gay teammate.

Kevin and Jake both felt that they were surrounded by nothing other than friends. One couple surprised them, suggesting that he and his girlfriend would consider double dating with KC and Jake, although no commitment was made. Still, it was a nice gesture.

The tab was split nine ways between the nine team members, and they all added a $5.00 gratuity each for the server, giving him $45. Kevin and Jake finally got out of there, and headed to Kevin’s home. Jake was getting nervous, about meeting Kevin’s parents.

"Relax, baby," Kevin said, "Everything’s going to be fine!" Kevin grabbed Jake’s overnight bag and ushered him to the front door, swinging the door open wide and pulling Jake through it.

Kevin’s Dad, quickly rising from his chair, "Come in, come in, welcome to our home. You must be Jake!"

"Yes, sir," Jake replied, weakly, feeling like his legs were about to give out.

"I’m KC, Kurt Collins, Jr’s Dad, and this is his Mom, Audrey Collins, " KC said, "Boy, let me squeeze those jitters out of you," and he gave Jake a very warm and loving hug, and Jake relaxed, somewhat. Audrey offered her hand and felt Jake’s hand quivering.

"Are you OK, Jake?" Audrey said, "your hands are shaking."

"Just a bit nervous, maybe?" Jake said.

"No reason to be nervous, sweetheart," Audrey said, "Kevin’s father and I have been very anxious, and excited to meet you." Audrey also gave Jake a warm welcoming hug.

KC (Sr.) , turning off the TV, "I hate going to someone’s home and feeling I have to compete with a damned TV. Now we can talk, without distraction. It was a crappy movie anyway," then, his hand indicating the sofa, "have a seat boys, take a load off your feet." The two boys sat next to each other on the sofa.

"Could you boys handle a Pepsi or a Mountain Dew?" Audrey asked.

"Not for me, Mom," Kevin said, "I had plenty to drink at the pizzeria, if I drink any more I’ll drown."

"Me either," Jake said, "some of that needs to escape, if you’ll excuse me, I need the bathroom." Jake jumped off the sofa and hit the stairs, two steps at a time and headed to Kevin’s bedroom, and bath.

KC, noting that Jake didn’t even ask where the bathroom was, "Jr., Jake has been here before?"

"Yeah, Dad," Kevin replied, "remember Halloween, when you and Mom went out of town. Jake helped me hand out treats to sixty some odd trick or treaters, and spent the night here with me."

"I see," KC said, "you could have shown him the little bathroom right off the kitchen."

"I never really thought about it," Jr. said, "I guess we were always upstairs when we needed a bathroom." Jake returned shortly.

"I’m a little confused," Jake said, "He’s KC (pointing to Kevin) and you’re KC."

KC, chuckling, "I guess that could be a bit confusing. I’m Kurt Collins, aka KC, and he is Kevin Collins, aka KC. We’ve both been nicknamed KC. Just to eliminate confusion, here at home I go by KC, and we call him Jr.—like in KC Jr."

"I see," Jake said, "and what should I call you and Mrs. Collins?"

"Anything but late for dinner," KC said, grinning, "I guess you could call us Audrey and Kurt, if that’s ok."

"Works for me," Jake replied.

"It’s getting late, boys," Kurt said, "maybe we should all consider getting some sleep, we can chat tomorrow."

"Jake," Audrey said, "we do have a spare bedroom if you want your own bed, or maybe you guys would be comfortable sleeping together, it’s your choice."

Kevin and Jake glanced at each other and simultaneously stated "Together!" Kurt and Audrey smiled at each other, they knew what the boys answer would be, before they even asked.

Kurt and Audrey turned out the lights and headed to their bedroom, and Kevin and Jake headed to Kevin’s room. The two boys stripped and slid into bed, cuddling and making out, and both boys grew erections.

"I need my Jake fix," Kevin said, softly, "baby, I’m starving for a taste of your sweet cream!"

"I highly doubt that you want mine any more than I want yours, baby, could we maybe do one of those Ninety-sixes? Jake asked.

Kevin, snickering, "you mean a sixty-nine? I’m afraid we might get too noisy. We’re not alone in this house tonight, and I don’t really want to attract attention from the parents. Suppose we just quietly suck each other off, I’ll do you first."

Kevin lowered his face over Jake’s handsome erection and started to work the length of it in his mouth, taking as much as he could down his throat. After about five minutes, Jake was softly moaning in pleasure, and starting to feel his climax approaching. Jake didn’t want to cum just yet, but his genitals had other plans.

"Baby," Jake whispered, "I can’t hold off, I’m about to shoot!"

This was actually music to Kevin’s ears, his mouth was tiring, but he wanted that mouthful of sweet boy’s milk badly. Kevin picked up the pace a bit, and tightened his lips around Jake’s shaft, driving Jake over the edge.

"MMMMMMNNNN!" Kevin sounded, as he felt Jake shooting his creamy substance into his mouth. Jake was in ecstasy, not able to comprehend anything that could feel better than having his cock inside his lover’s mouth, and releasing his juice. Kevin had a little problem handling the amount of ejaculate that Jake just deposited in his mouth, swallowing most of it, and trying to savor the flavor.

Kevin’s own cock was hard as steel, and steadily leaking a stream of precum. He was so aroused, he didn’t dare even touch his cock for fear of shooting his sperm all over. Finally, after milking every drop he could from Jake’s instrument, they swapped places, and Jake prepared to do his manly duty.

"This is gonna be quick, baby," Kevin spoke softly, "I’m so fucking hot, I’m already about to cum!"

Jake took half the length of Kevin into his mouth and nursed it for just a couple minutes and felt Kevin start to pulse. Kevin shot a couple ropes of cum that hit Jake’s throat, Jake swallowing those, then proceeded to fill Jake’s mouth with the rest of his orgasm. Jake rolled Kevin’s load around in his mouth, enjoying the flavor of his boyfriend, and finally swallowing it. He then milked out the last few drops, and pulled off, swallowing those.

The two boys then shared a passionate hug and kiss, tasting each other’s sex juice in each other’s mouths, and cuddled together, both of them sexually satisfied, and happy, and soon fell asleep in each other’s arms.

One thing really neat about the Collins home, it was a three bedroom three bath home. KC (Sr,) and Audrey’s bedroom had it’s own bath as did Kevin’s. The spare bedroom, when used, usually used the bath in Kevin’s room. The third bathroom was just off the kitchen, and not associated with any bedroom, and contained only a toilet and sink.

When Kevin had overnight company, as he did last night, the boys didn’t need to cover their bodies to use the toilet—or to take a shower together, as they did the day after Halloween. They had practiced pretty clean sex Friday night, and both had taken showers earlier on Friday evening, Jake before the game and Kevin after the game. They likely would not feel a need to shower on Saturday morning.

Saturday morning Audrey wanted to get breakfast out of the way, and asked KC to wake up the boys. He walked into Kevin’s bedroom and smiled, seeing the two boys cuddled together so sweetly and sleeping so peacefully. He also noted the two pairs of underwear on the floor, and suspected, correctly, that they were sleeping together, naked.

KC gently rocked Kevin’s shoulders, arousing him from slumber. KC told Jr. that his Mom wanted to get breakfast out of the way and would appreciate the boys getting up to greet the day. Jr. told his Dad they would be down soon, and turned his attention to Jake’s lips, giving Jake a pleasant wake up experience. The boys showed up at the kitchen table about ten minutes later.

After breakfast, Kevin and Jake decided to go skateboarding. Kevin grabbed his skateboard, then drove them by Jake’s house so he could pick up his. They arrived at the park and accidentally failed to read the signs that stated ‘NO BIKE RIDING, NO ROLLER SKATING, NO SKATEBOARDING’.

After about two hours of skateboarding, they put the skateboards in the car and decided to just enjoy nature for a while. They walked a couple of trails, holding hands and enjoying each other’s closeness. A couple of dude’s spotted them and hollered ‘Fags!’ and Kevin showed them the bird, but never let go of Jake’s hand.

About 2:00 PM they started to get hungry, and Kevin drove them to the little ice cream parlor in downtown Dunbar. Kevin ordered them cheeseburgers and a large chocolate soda with two straws.

They sat in a booth together, on the same side, ate their cheeseburgers, and sipped from the soda, continuously holding each other’s hands. When the liquid part of the soda was gone, they used that long spoon to get the ice cream from the bottom and took turns feeding it to each other, and grinning. They received a few strange looks from some of the other kids in there but no one said a derogatory word. Kevin Collins has come OUT, and he is enjoying his newfound freedom! No longer will he needlessly hide his sexuality.

Kevin and Jake left the soda shop and returned to the Collins home, Jake got his overnight bag, and Kevin took him home. On the way, they discussed the school lunches, and Kevin told Jake he proposed to share lunches with him every day possible. Jake agreed to the proposal, smiling.

Just before Jake went into his house, Kevin shared another passionate kiss and hug with Jake. These two boys obviously have some really strong feelings for each other. Could it be love?

* * * * * *

At long last, Thanksgiving week is here! The Park’s are going to have a house full. The senior Ashley’s, Jeff’s maternal grandparents, are coming from Florida for Thanksgiving and to see their only son, Jim, marry Calvin Wilson. They will be staying with Jeff’s Mom and Dad, and Jeff and Julian will be staying with Jim and Calvin. They’ll all be at Bill and Elaine’s home for the Thanksgiving Day Celebration.

Jeff is a little apprehensive, having not seen his grandparents in about ten years. They seem to have handled the fact that their only son is marrying another man, how are they going to handle the fact that their only grandson is in love with another boy?

J&J have classes on Monday and Tuesday, and they plan to leave campus for Summerton on Wednesday morning, arriving at Jim and Calvin’s sometime mid afternoon. Uncle Jim had informed Jeff that their office was closed Wednesday through Saturday for the Thanksgiving Holiday and that he and Calvin expected to be home all day on Wednesday, and are looking forward to the boy’s arrival.

Tuesday evening J&J were packing. It is well into November and the weather has cooled. It is fortunate that Jim and Calvin are renting Tux’s for themselves and the boys for the wedding, as neither Jeff nor Julian even owns a suit. They didn’t bother to pack any shorts, as it had gotten to cool for them. They did pack some nicer, but casual clothing to wear to Jeff’s parent’s house on Thanksgiving Day.

J&J anticipated getting naked with Jim and Calvin after they arrive tomorrow afternoon, but it might be too cold to play badminton outside, naked. They may not have time for that anyway.

J&J slept relatively late Wednesday morning, showered and dressed. They carried their bag to the car and left campus about 9:00 AM, planning on stopping, probably at a Denny’s or maybe Burger King for some breakfast.

In Summerton, Jim and Calvin have visitors. The senior Ashley’s, Jim’s Mom and Dad were at Jim and Calvin’s, finally able to meet their soon-to-be Son-in-law. Jim had informed them that their grandson, Jeffie, was due to arrive with his best friend at almost any moment. Jim had elected to refer to Julian as Jeffie’s best friend, rather than boyfriend.

He was certain that his parent’s would likely put two & two together and soon realize that J&J were romantically involved, especially when they realize that J&J will be sleeping together at Jim and Calvin’s—straight boys, even best friends, don’t usually sleep together in the same bed!

J&J pulled into Jim’s driveway about 2:00 PM, and noticed another car in the drive, in addition to Jim’s and Calvin’s cars. They bounded in through the back door without knocking and caught Jim in the kitchen. Cal was in the living room with the senior Ashley’s. Jim shared a loving hug with both boys.

"Uncle Jim," Jeff inquired, "you have company?"

"Jeffie!" Jim exclaimed, "you don’t remember your grandparents?"

"It’s been a long time, Uncle Jim," Jeff replied.

Jim led the boys into the living room, and Calvin jumped up, opening his arms wide.

"There they are!" Calvin exclaimed, "My two favorite nephews." Calvin took both boys in his arms together, giving them a tight and loving hug. The grandparents glanced at each other.

"Mom, Dad," Jim said, "you remember your grandson, Jeffie?"

"Oh my!" Grandma exclaimed, hugging Jeff, "How you have grown, you’ve become a really handsome young man." Julian smiled, and Grandpa also gave Jeff a warm and loving hug.

"And this is Jeffie’s Dorm mate, and best friend," Jim stated, "Julian White, his family live in Dunbar. Jeffie is a senior at University, and will be graduating in the spring, and Julian has another year to go."

Julian offered his hand to Grandma, but she swiped it away and gave Julian a hug, and a kiss on his cheek instead. Now it was Jeff’s turn to smile, elated that his grandparents seem to like Julian. Grandpa accepted Julian’s hand, holding it warmly, then gave Julian a hug.

"Cal," Angie said, "is Julian your nephew? You referred to both boys as your nephews."

"Mom," Calvin replied, "Jeff is Jim’s natural nephew, and when we get married, that will make Jeff my nephew, by marriage. The two boys are as tight as bark on a tree, so Jim and I generally refer to both boys as our nephews. They’re both wonderful young men, and Jim and I have nothing but love for both of them."

"I could sense that you care deeply for those boys, and they both have a lot of emotional attachment to you and Jim," Angie stated.

"Mom," Cal explained, "the boys spent the Labor Day weekend with us, and we had a simply wonderful time together. They hated to go back to college, and we hated to see them leave." Angie smiled.

"Shoot!" Jim exclaimed, from the kitchen, "We’ve got a little problem, Babe. I’m doing the cranberries and sweet potato casserole for tomorrow, and I forgot to pick up marshmallows and I don’t have enough brown sugar or white sugar. One of us needs to make a run to the market."

"Uncle Jim," Jeff volunteered, "I’ll be glad to make that run for you, I wanted to pick up some sodas anyway."

"Thanks, Jeffie," Jim said, pulling out his wallet, "Here’s twenty, that should cover, I need two bags of marshmallows, 5# of white and 2# of brown sugar."

"I’ll be back shortly," Jeff said.

"Wait a minute, baby," Julian said, "I’m going with you." The boys left and Angie suddenly had a strange look on her face.

"Jim," Angie asked, "are those boys kind of like you and Calvin?"

"Mom," Jim said, "are you asking if they’re gay?" Angie nodded.

"Jeff and Julian have been dating since early spring," Jim explained, "and they are very much in love with each other."

"Crap!" Angie exclaimed, "between you and Jeffie, we’ll never have any more grandchildren, or any great grandkids."

"Don’t lose your faith, Mom," Jim said, smiling, "Calvin and I want to have our own family, and we do plan on adopting one or two children of our own. Jeffie and Julian promised Elaine that, if they eventually marry, they would give her grandchildren to spoil."

"I suppose," Angie responded, smiling, "adopted grandchildren would be a lot better than none at all. I hope I live long enough to see it happen."

"Mom, you and Dad aren’t THAT old," Jim said, "you’re both going to be around for quite a few more years. Speaking of adoption, Julian’s parents just adopted two young children, a six year old girl and a 2 year old boy, finally giving Julian his long awaited siblings."

"Have you seen them?" Angie asked.

"No, they live in Dunbar, and I’ve not even met Julian’s parent’s yet, but I’ve seen pictures. Jeffie has pictures of the children in his phone, and they’re darlings. I can tell from the way Jeff and Julian have reacted to those children, that when they have their own children, they are going to be terrific and very loving daddies."

J&J returned from the store, and spent a few minutes conversing with Grandma and Grandpa. The grandparents told the boys that if they ever make it to Florida, they have a spare bedroom and it has Jeff and Julian’s names on it. The boys both smiled.

"Do you live close to Disney World?" Jeff asked.

"Not real close," Grandpa replied, "we live on the West Coast, near Tampa, and Disney World is near the middle of the state, close to Orlando. It’s probably a two or three hour drive to Disney from where we live."

"Julian and I want to visit Disney World some day," Jeff stated, "but I know we’d want to spend some time with you also." Grandma and Grandpa both smiled, having a desire to get to know these boys a lot better. Julian has a knack for stealing hearts, and he has already tugged on Grandma’s heartstrings.

"Well, boys," Grandpa said, "we’re going to head on back to Bill and Elaine’s, Angie and I are suffering a bit of jet lag, and we really need a nap! I guess we’ll see all of you tomorrow, and try to destroy that Turkey!"

Jeff faced his Grandma, giving her a hug, and she planted a juicy kiss on his face.

"Come over here, Julian," Angie stated, grinning," you’re not escaping Granny’s lips!" Angie planted another juicy kiss on Julian’s face.

As soon as the grandparent’s rental car was out of sight, the four men slipped into the bedrooms and got naked.

"Ah! Freedom!" Jim exclaimed, and the other three all laughed. There are only two times these four all enjoy being naked, either when they’re alone or when they’re together!

"I would suggest a nice game of naked badminton," Calvin said, "if it wasn’t so damn cold out there." He stepped behind Julian and wrapped his arms around him, lovingly, his flaccid cock tickling Julian’s ass cheeks, and Julian giggled. Jim was sorting through the raw cranberries, picking out the three or four that he considered spoiled.

While the cranberries were coming to a boil, Jim prepared a pot of hot cocoa, and the four enjoyed sitting around the table, naked and drinking hot cocoa together.

"Did you guys consider a naked wedding?" Jeff asked, grinning.

"That would have been cool," Jim replied, "but I have a feeling it would have made many of our guest’s feel uncomfortable."

"What time is dinner tomorrow?" Jeff asked.

"Good question," Jim replied, "Let me call Sis and find out." While Jim called Elaine, Jeff was thinking how great it was that his Uncle and his Mom were on good terms, once again. Jim shared the information that Elaine plans dinner for around 2:00 PM, but that we are all welcome to arrive earlier.

About 5:00 PM Jim and Cal settled the two younger boys down with a DVD and started to prepare a simple dinner for all of them. After they enjoyed eating together, naked of course, the four of them sat on the sofa together and watched a new ‘gay’ movie that Calvin had picked up. It wasn’t porn, but was a gay love story, and some parts of the movie was very touching, and all four men lost some tears. All four of these guys have tender hearts. When the one man’s lover of many years was dying of Aids, all four guys lost it, and Jim had to break out a box of tissues. It was a good movie, but the ending was too sad!

As Jim wanted to be up early to start the sweet potato casserole they all went to bed shortly after the movie ended.

Thanksgiving morning Jim and Cal were up early, made coffee and Jim started to prepare the casserole. J&J wandered into the kitchen, both boys sporting morning wood and Jim and Cal couldn’t resist cuffing their boners in fun, and making them grin. As cool as it was outside, the boys stood on the back porch, holding each other, and formed golden arches onto the grass.

Jim had finished the casserole and had it in the oven, and Cal poured coffee for the boys. After sharing coffee together, Jim and Cal prepared breakfast for the four of them, and they ate together, still naked, of course.

While they enjoyed their last cups of coffee together, J&J told Jim and Calvin about Art and Vi taking in Penny and Peter for a few days while their Mommy was in the hospital. Of course they had to explain about how seven year old Peter loved to be naked, and his fascination with ‘peters.’ Jim and Cal laughed, and Cal said he’d bet that Peter would end up gay.

They also shared their fun in taking Sam, Peter, Penny and Eric out for trick or treating. Jim and Cal are now even more aware as to how much these boy’s love children, and will make good parents.

About 11:30, Cal and Jim showered together, and while they shaved, J&J shared a shower together. By 1:00 PM all four were dressed, and ready to go to Jeff’s parents house. Jim brought the casserole out of the oven and set it into a box, as it was way to hot to handle otherwise. They all piled into Calvin’s car and Jim gave Calvin instructions to drive to the Park’s home. They arrived at about 1:20 PM. Jim carried the casserole and Calvin carried the bowl of cranberries, Jeff handled the opening of doors for the Uncles, entering his parent’s home without knocking.

Jeff led Jim and Calvin to the kitchen where Elaine was preparing some of the other food for their dinner. Elaine cleared a spot for Jim to set down the box with the casserole, and lovingly threw her arms around Jim, and kissed him, then gave Jeff and Julian a similar treatment, and finally Calvin got his hug from Elaine.

Bill came to the kitchen, also giving all four men a warm hug, and invited Calvin and Jim to the living room, where the parents were. J&J helped Elaine in the kitchen and carried food to the table. Jeff help his Mom lift the bird out of the roasting pan and onto a large platter and Elaine scooped the dressing out of the turkey and into a bowl, then proceeded to make the gravy. Jeff conned Julian into mashing the potatoes.

Finally, everything was ready and Elaine announced that dinner is served, and everyone found seats at the table. Bill sat at the head of the table by the turkey, prepared to carve it, while Elaine took her seat at the other end. Grandpa shared the side of the table with Jim and Calvin, and Grandma sat in between Jeff and Julian, seeming to want to be close to both young men. J&J would not be able to hold hands, as Grandma was between them.

"Bill," Elaine asked, "would you be willing to lead us in giving thanks to our creator?"

"I’d be honored," Bill replied, "Let’s all join hands."

"Heavenly Father, as a family we have so much to be thankful for. For the first time in many years, our family is complete. Thank you for bringing Elaine and Jim to an understanding so that they can love each other as siblings should love. Lord, please bless Calvin and Jim as they embark on a journey of wedded bliss, and may they enjoy a lifetime of happiness together as a married couple. Father, we as mortals don’t always understand your ways. If it is your plan that Jeff and Julian continue on the road they’re travelling on, please light the way for them, and make their future bright. Thank you for the food we’re about to consume, and the hands that prepared it. We ask all this in the name of your precious son, Jesus Christ. Amen."

A bunch of ‘Amen’s followed, and hands were grabbing napkins and wiping tears from off cheeks.

"Bill," Grandpa said, "that was one of the most beautiful blessings I’ve ever heard, I’m sure it touched every heart at this table."

"Thanks, Dad," Bill replied, "It was just what my heart told me to say. I have a wonderful family, and I love every one of you!"

Jeff, walking around and kissing Bill on the cheek, "Awesome blessing, Dad, Thanks."

Bill took hold of the slicing knife and fork, and started to carve the turkey. Jeff and Julian volunteered to relieve the turkey of its legs and were awarded the drumsticks. Dinner was perfect, the gravy had nary a lump, the potatoes had just enough lumps to tell they were real and not instant. Elaine’s homemade stuffing was superb, and everyone loved Jim’s sweet potato casserole and cranberries.

As Elaine gathered up the plates, she announced a choice of Pecan or Pumpkin Pie for dessert. J&J both asked for a half slice of each. After dinner, Bill, Grandpa, Calvin and Jim all gathered together in the Den to watch the remainder of the football game. Jeff led Julian to his bedroom and they lay together on Jeff's bed, just caressing each other. Grandma followed Elaine into the kitchen, offering to help Elaine to clean up.

"Elaine," Angie queried, "I understand that Jeff likes boys, but I wonder why he picked a black boy to date?"

Elaine, grinning, "If you call Julian black, he’ll quickly tell you he’s only half black. His Mom is white, and as far as Jeff dating him, I think that maybe love is colorblind."

"He does seem like a very nice boy," Angie said, "I think he’s a real sweetheart, and he’s stealing my heart!"

Elaine, chuckling, "Julian is good at stealing hearts, Bill and I have quickly grown to love him, and we both care deeply for him. I don’t think that we even really think of Julian as black anymore, we just think of him as Jeff’s boyfriend." Angie smiled.

The turkey had its effect on the boys, and they fell asleep on Jeff’s bed, both with an arm and hand on the other’s torso and facing each other, both of their heads on the same pillow. Not planning to do anything even remotely sexy they didn’t close the door.

Elaine walked just inside their room, saw them and smiled. They looked so cute and sweet together. Elaine got Bill to bring his phone and take a photo of them. No one could deny that the two boys were completely at ease and very comfortable with each other.

It is Jeff’s bed, when he’s home from college, but right now the Grandparents are sleeping in it, during their visit.

Elaine had washed up the large baking dish from the casserole, and wrapped up half of the leftover turkey to send back with Jim and Calvin, along with the rest of the cranberries.

It suddenly dawned on Elaine that she knew nothing about the details of the wedding. Bill had made arrangements to secure the meeting room for the wedding. Cal and Jim had made the arrangements for Pastor Scott to officiate. What was everyone wearing? Who was supplying the cake? Where is the reception? Elaine had a bunch of questions and no answers. It’s Panic time!

"Jim, Cal!" Elaine exclaimed, "You guys are getting married the day after tomorrow and I know almost nothing about the wedding arrangements!"

"Well," Pastor Scott is officiating, and we’ve arranged it for 2:00 PM on Saturday afternoon, at the meeting room where Bill works."

"I know that!" Elaine exclaimed, "What are we all wearing, who is getting the cake, how are we handling the reception?"

"We’re taking the boys tomorrow to get us all matching tuxedos," Cal said, "we hadn’t really planned to have a reception, or a cake."

"Calvin, I guess I should have known, you men are incapable of planning something as important as a wedding! I need Sasha’s number, and she and I can get this thing together."

"Sasha is at Mom and Dad’s today," Calvin stated, "having Thanksgiving with them and our older brother, Ernie, and his family. I’ll give you her cell number, I better call her and tell her, or she probably won’t answer your call."

Calvin called his sister, Sasha, and told her to expect a call from Jim’s sister, Elaine, about the wedding. Sasha said she would be looking for the call.

"At least you’re taking care of getting the Tux’s," Elaine stated, "can I assume they’re black?"

"Actually, we’re planning on getting the Tuxedo’s in something like a Robin’s Egg Blue," Jim replied, "with black ties."

"Well! That’s nice to know," Elaine stated, sarcastically, "At least Sasha and I will be able to coordinate our dresses, to complement your Tux’s!"

Elaine made the call to Sasha immediately, and the two ladies agreed to meet Friday morning at Sasha’s house to complete the plans for their Brother’s wedding, and tie up all the loose ends.

Calvin and Jim were preparing to go home, and Jim woke up the boys so they could all leave. There was no way J&J would escape one last assault from Grandma’s loving lips. The rest of them watched, smiling, as Grandma attacked the boys. Cal and Jim finally got the boys out of the house and headed home. Everyone agreed that today had been a really happy Thanksgiving Day.

Once the men arrived back inside Jim’s house, it took all of five minutes before they were all naked again, for the evening. All four of these guys are most comfortable when not confined by clothing.

 

 

"I don’t want to weird you guys out," Jim said, "but would you consider swapping sleeping partners, just for the night?"

Jeff’s eyes opened wide, and Calvin glared at Jim.

"Whoa guys!" Jim exclaimed, holding both hands up in the air. "I’m not talking about having sex, just to sleep. I’ve wanted to hold and cuddle Jeffie since he was six or seven years old, but his Mom would never let him stay over with me. At that age I certainly wasn’t looking to have incest with my nephew! I wouldn't want that today, but I still have a desire to cuddle close and sleep with him.

"That would give me a chance," Cal said, smiling, "to cuddle and sleep with Julian, no sex involved—just pure platonic love!"

"We really need to get to sleep anyway," Jim mentioned, "we have an appointment to get our Tuxedo’s tomorrow, for the wedding."

"Baby, are you okay with a swap, just to sleep?" Jeff asked."

"I think it will be fun," Julian replied, smiling, "after you give me my goodnight kiss and hug!" While J&J shared a passionate kiss and hug, Jim and Calvin did the same. Jeff crawled into bed with Jim and Julian slid in with Calvin.

"I didn’t realize how hairy you are, Uncle Calvin," Julian said, "My Jeff is pretty smooth, and your hair tickles my back!"

"Maybe I shouldn’t try to spoon you," Cal said, "if you’re not comfortable."

"I didn’t say I wasn’t comfortable," Julian replied, "I really like the way we are, right now. I can feel the love from your heart flowing into me, I love you, Uncle Calvin."

"Julian," Calvin spoke softly, "Jim and I both have unbounded love for both you and Jeffie. I don’t think Jeffie could have picked a more wonderful boy to fall in love with, than you, and I love you too." Calvin stretched over and placed a sweet and loving kiss on Julian’s cheek. Julian snuggled back against Calvin’s chest, and Calvin wrapped his arm around Julian’s torso, pulling him close. The two soon fell asleep.

"Jeffie," Jim said, "this is like a dream come true. I have wanted to hold you close like this, and cuddle you, since you were little more than a toddler. I’ve always had a heart full of love for you, and at last I have the chance to cuddle you, love you and sleep with you. Are you OK with what we’re doing tonight?"

"I’m a whole lot more than OK with it," Jeff said, "when I was younger I wanted so much to sleep over with you, but you know how Mom was, and she would never let me. Your arms around me feel so loving and wonderful, almost as nice as Julian’s."

Jim ran his hand down Jeff’s ribs, then across his chest and stomach, stopping just below Jeff’s belly button.

"Uncle Jim," Jeff stated, "you can touch me, if you want to."

"I can’t, Jeffie," Jim replied, "we might go too far. In two days I will be marrying the love of my life, and you have a wonderful young man to love too. It just wouldn’t be right, and we can’t take the risk. We need to be happy, just to share this night together, and keep it clean."

"You’re right, Uncle Jim," Jeff responded, "I don’t think that either one of us would want that guilt on our consciences. I love Julian with all my heart, and I would never want to cheat on him."

"Maybe," Jim said, "back when I was still in my twenty’s, and you were a teen, we could have had a little fun together, but we’ve lost those days, and we can’t go back. Jeffie, I do love you, as my nephew. I always have, and I always will."

"I love you too, Uncle Jim, and I’m glad we didn’t do anything!" Jeff said, "Goodnight, Uncle Jim." The two soon fell asleep, Jim’s arms wrapped around Jeff, cuddling him.

Friday morning Jim woke to the alarm at 8:00 AM, a little later than when he and Cal got up on normal workdays. He quickly shut the alarm off, and headed to the bathroom to relieve his bladder pressure then hustled to the kitchen to start the coffee. He then woke Calvin, Julian and Jeff.

Cal headed to the bathroom, but J&J sat at the table, nursing their first cup of coffee, and waiting for their morning wood to soften so they could pee with some comfort. They had mutually decided it was too damn cold to stand on the porch and pee. By the time they finished their first cup, they both had become flaccid, and went to the bathroom and stood together in front of the toilet and pee’d.

Jim and Cal had already decided to take the boys to Burger King for breakfast biscuits on the way to the Tuxedo Rental place, where they had a 10:30 AM appointment.

At 9:00 AM Elaine knocked on Sasha’s front door and was quickly welcomed into Sasha’s home. These two ladies had not previously met but seemed to develop an immediate friendship. They had a common goal, to make the wedding of their very much-loved brothers the best event that it could possibly be.

The two ladies agreed that a Wedding Cake was essential, and having a reception was necessary, even if they did it on a limited budget. After several phone calls, they found a bakery in a neighboring community that was willing to make a wedding cake with two male figurines on top. They placed the order, to be picked up by 11:00 AM Saturday morning, and Sasha would make the pickup.

The women discussed having a dinner catered, but decided the cost was beyond their budget, and chose the option of having snacks instead. One of the local markets had an excellent deli that could make up a meat and cheese tray, a vegi tray and a fruit tray, and they placed the order for those, and Elaine would pick those up around noon, along with plates and plastic flatware.

"I just thought of something," Sasha said, smiling, "I think Mom has a punch bowl set, let me call her." Sasha called her Mom and she said she would dig it out and wash it up, and bring it to the Wedding on Saturday. Of course Charles and Lydia are attending, as it is their son that is getting married!

Sasha’s Dad called a few minutes later and told Sasha that he would be delighted to pick up some spirits to ‘flavor’ the punch. As Sasha remembered, the punch bowl set only had about twenty cups, so Elaine added plastic punch cups to her list. They were expecting somewhere around 50 to 60 guests for the wedding.

The men all got fitted for their Tux’s and they were able to get them in what was called ‘Ocean Blue’, just a bit lighter than the ‘Robins Egg Blue’ that Cal and Jim had hoped for. The trousers that J&J agreed on were rather slim fitting, and accentuated their packages nicely. The boys viewed each other’s crotches and grinned, liking what they saw. The trousers that Jim and Cal chose were a little more relaxed in fit, and they likely would wear briefs under them, rather than the boxers that the boys wore. Jim and Cal also rented white dress shirts and black bow ties for all of them.

While Calvin drove them all toward home, he received a call from Sasha, and she invited them all to come to her house for lunch, and Cal accepted, and relayed the info to Jim and the boys. J&J had not met Sasha yet, and were looking forward to meeting her.

They arrived at Sasha’s house, and she served a lunch of homemade potato soup with ham sandwiches to Jim, Cal, Elaine and both boys. Elaine and Sasha explained to Cal and Jim what they had accomplished today. All six of them are excited about the wedding.

"Where are you guys going on your Honeymoon?" Sasha asked.

"We’re pigs," Calvin answered, laughing, "we’re taking two. I’ve made reservations for the Bridal Suite at the Marriott in the city for tomorrow night, where we will consummate our marriage. We both need to be back to work on Monday.

Jim, smiling, "Our real Honeymoon will be a five day gay cruise in January, when the prices are lower."

"Can we go with you?" Jeff asked, excitedly.

"Jeffie," Jim replied, chuckling, "we love the hell out of you guys, but I don’t think we want any tagalongs, not on our Honeymoon!"

J&J glanced at each other, disappointment on their faces. Cal and Jim grinned at each other.

"Maybe, if you can save up your pennies," Cal said, "you guys can take your own gay cruise one of these days."

"It was a good thought," Julian said, "while it lasted, baby, we could have a ball on a gay cruise." Even Elaine and Sasha couldn’t keep a straight face, and Jim and Calvin were grinning.

"Can we see one of the Tuxedo’s?" Elaine asked, "so we ladies can see the color and figure out what to wear tomorrow?"

"I’ll bring one in," Jeff said, and ran out to Calvin’s car to retrieve one. He returned with it, the ladies looked at it, and nodded their heads. Jim and Calvin got ready to take the boys home, and thanked Sasha for the splendid lunch. They all said they would see each other tomorrow, and the four men left, leaving Elaine and Sasha to finish their ‘scheming.’

Once home, the men hung their Tuxedo’s in the closets, and were soon dressed in their birthday suits.

"Uncle Cal," Jeff asked, "what does it mean to consummate a marriage?"

Calvin, smiling, "It means the first time that a couple has sex, as a married couple. So when Jim and I get into that Bridal Suite, we can fuck like rabbits for the first time, as married husbands!"

J&J grinned and snickered.

"Hey, guys," Jim stated, "we won’t be coming home tomorrow night, and I know you have to go back to campus on Sunday. Here is a spare key for the back door, so you have access to the house. We may or may not be home Sunday before you have to leave. Jeffie, keep this key, and if you happen to come around and we’re not home, you can still get in. We trust you boys completely, just make sure you lock the doors if you go anywhere, and make sure nothing is left turned on in the house."

"In other words," Jeff said, "just protect and treat your home like we would our own, if we had one. We had about the same responsibilities with Julian’s parent’s home, when they were on vacation. We can handle that."

"That’s all we ask," Jim said, "just be responsible."

Calvin ordered a pizza for all of them for supper that night, and after watching a movie together, they all went to bed. Things were back to normal, Cal and Jim sleeping together and J&J together. This is Cal and Jim’s last night together as boyfriends, tomorrow is their Wedding Day!

To be continued…………

Authors Note: Sorry folks, I ran out of time and space—again! I’ll tell you all about the wedding in Chapter 15.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading
As always, Comments are welcome and appreciated
Coming in Chapter 15
Jim and Calvin’s Wedding Day
Dunbar HS Principal receives a complaint
Christmas (winter) break begins
J&J celebrate Christmas with the kids
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just a heads up, in case you haven’t followed this story from the beginning. Jeff and Julian (J&J) met at university in the spring, and will soon be celebrating their first anniversary as boyfriends. Jeff will be graduating this May, but Julian has one year to go. These boys are so tight, that Julian’s Mom and Dad, Art and Vi White consider them both as their sons. The Whites adopted Samantha and Dominic, making the children Julian’s siblings, but Jeff also regards them as his siblings as well. The two boys have nothing but hearts full of love for both of these children.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..