Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 8,534 Words
  • 775 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 35. Chapter 35

Note: All sexually involved characters in this chapter are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be some gay sex described in this chapter.

Chapter 35 will pick up with J&J taking Dayton and Ozzie to the celebration. Kevin returns home for the summer and (Surprise, surprise) introduces his ‘New’ boyfriend to Kurt and Audrey, and then meets Bryan’s family in Houston. Tony and Jake start to really care for each other, and Tony’s father catches them in a compromised position—uh, oh!

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 35, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

Going back a few weeks to the sixth of June, Kevin and Bryan are packing for their summer off from Kenworth University, and planning to spend their entire summer together. They plan to spend a few weeks in Dunbar, Kevin’s hometown, and the last half of the summer in Houston, Bryan’s home.

Even though Kevin and Bryan had given their all, The Kenworth Kings suffered too many losses for the season, and ended up eighth rank in the conference, out of ten teams. Basketball Season had ended in March, and both boys would be rejoining the team next year. Bryan would be a junior, and Kevin a sophomore.

Kevin had acquired the title of MVP for the Kings in two games, as only a freshman, and Bryan was proud of his boyfriend. Neither of the boys had ever openly ‘come out’ to the team as a couple, but most of the team was aware that the two boys were very tight, and protective of each other, and had suspicions.

"We should take our bikes," Bryan stated, "The best way to take in Houston, is on bike, and we don’t have to worry about parking for a car."

"Will your rack hold two bikes?" Kevin asked.

"Yep!" Bryan exclaimed, smiling, "When I bought it, I purposely got one that would hold two bikes, just for a situation like this."

"I suppose, while I’m home to get my car, I should get a bike rack for my car," Kevin said.

"No need, baby," Bryan replied, "I’ll be happy to haul both on my car, and you can just follow me in your car."

Neither of the boys packed very heavily, as they both had plenty of clothing to wear back home. Their dorm room was secure for the summer, and they both packed only their essentials.

Thursday morning they placed their overnight bags in the back seat, suitcases in the trunk, and secured both bikes to the rack on Bryan’s car. After heading up the line at the dining hall for breakfast, they escaped from campus about 9:00 AM and headed for Dunbar, 1200 miles away. Their goal was to drive at least 400 miles a day, and reach Dunbar by Saturday evening.

It wasn’t too bad a drive, as they took turns driving, and got a motel room with just a single bed both Thursday and Friday nights. It was a real treat to have a full size bed to play around on in the motel rooms, and play they did! They left cum stains on the motel sheets when they checked out both mornings, after sharing a fun shower together.

Saturday morning Kevin was thoughtful enough to call Audrey, and give her a heads-up, that he would be arriving home that evening, and that his dorm mate, Bryan, was driving, and would be staying with him, for a few days.

Being a Saturday, Kurt was not working, and he and Audrey discussed the phone call, and wondered why Kevin’s dorm mate was going to stay around Dunbar for a ‘few days’. They would get their answer later today.

* * * * * *

About 2:00 PM Kevin called his Mom again, and told her that they should be arriving around 5:00 to 5:30, and Audrey told them to plan on dinner for about 6:00 PM, and that, of course, Bryan was also expected to share dinner with the family. Audrey made sure that the spare bedroom had clean sheets on the bed, assuming that Bryan would be sleeping in the spare bedroom.

Kevin drove the last leg of the trip, and pulled Bryan’s car into the Collins driveway about 5:30 PM and parked. Bryan was, understandably, a bit nervous.

"C’mon baby," Kevin stated, "you gotta meet my parents, and dinner should soon be ready." Bryan slowly followed Kevin to the door, and inside. Both Kurt and Audrey were just inside.

"Mom, Dad," Kevin stated, "this is my teammate and dorm mate, Bryan Mahoney, Brian, my parents, Audrey and Kurt Collins." Bryan extended his hand, and both Audrey and Kurt shook it warmly. After the long drive, Bryan was having bladder pressure.

"Kevin," Bryan uttered, "I really need to use the bathroom."

"I’ll take you, Bry," Kevin said, "you’re not alone, follow me." Then, leading Bryan up the stairs, "This is my bedroom, and I have my own private bathroom, makes it handy." Kevin and Bryan stood together in front of the toilet and relieved themselves.

"Just like we do in our dorm room," Bryan said, grinning. While in the privacy of Kevin’s bedroom, the two shared an intimate kiss and hug, then returned to the kitchen.

"You boys can grab seats at the table," Audrey said, "and I’ll have dinner on in a couple of minutes." Kevin and Bryan sat together on one side of the table, just like Kevin and Jake used to do, and Audrey noticed, but this isn’t Jake, Jake doesn’t have red hair!

During dinner conversation was light. Kurt and Audrey both noticed that these boys seemed really close, for just dorm mates.

"So Bryan," Audrey asked, "when are you travelling on to Texas?"

"We’re spending a few weeks here," Kevin responded, "and then WE are going to Houston for a few weeks, so I can meet Bryan’s family, and experience Houston. We’ll be back to pick up my car, and then follow each other back to Kenworth in August."

Kurt, rising from the table, "If you’ll excuse us, Bryan, I need to have a private talk with my Son."

"No problem, Mr. Collins," Bryan replied, "I’ll just stay here and chat with Mrs. Collins." Kevin rose and followed Kurt into the Den, and Kurt closed the door.

"Son," Kurt asked, "have you and Jake found trouble in Paradise?"

"Dad, Jake and I aren’t together anymore," Kevin said.

"I really thought you and Jake had a love that would last forever," Kurt said, "Did you break up with him, or did he break up with you?"

"I think it was a mutual decision, Dad," Kevin replied. Do you remember when Tony Jenkins went with Jake and me, to take me to Kenworth?

"Yes, I remember," Kurt replied, "I thought Tony was one of your closest friends, what happened?"

"Well, on their return trip, Tony and Jake became close—too close, and, well, I guess the boy that I thought was my closest friend, stole my boyfriend away from me."

"I thought Tony was totally straight?"

"So did everyone else, it seems he had hidden his true sexuality from everyone. At the same time Bryan and I were also starting to have deep feelings for each other.

A few weeks ago, I called Tony, and asked him to try to break the news to Jake that I wasn’t in love with him anymore. I didn’t know, at the time, that Jake and Tony were falling into a loving relationship together. Tony told me that he is totally in love with Jake, and has accepted the fact that he is gay."

"I was concerned," Kurt replied, "as to how your relationship with Jake would hold up, given the distance and time apart. I’m sure you were both pretty lonely, being apart for so long."

"We were, Dad," Kevin responded, "I can’t blame Jake, but I was pretty pissed off at Tony for a while. I still love Jake, but I’m not in love with him anymore, Bryan has stolen my heart, and I’m now in love with Bryan. I can’t be in love with two beautiful boys at the same time, and I’m really happy for Jake and Tony, and I hope they find happiness together."

"So are you and Bryan in boyfriend status now?" Kurt asked.

"I guess," Kevin replied, "we’re nearly inseparable, and we pretty much spend 24/7 together. About the only time we’re apart is during some of our classes. We haven’t come out to the team as boyfriends, but they know that Bryan and I are really tight. We actually have three on the team that are gay, my earlier dorm mate, Ryan is also gay, and now has a boyfriend. The Kings are likely the gayest team in college basketball!" Kurt grinned.

"Son, my first impression of Bryan tells me that he is a really nice young man, and I’m sure we’ll get to know him a lot better over the next few weeks."

KC’s, Jr. and Sr. both left the Den and returned to Audrey and Bryan, just in time to help demolish a bowl of Banana Pudding. The boys then went out, and brought in their overnight bags.

"Honey," Audrey stated, "I made sure there are clean sheets on the guest bed, I assume that Bryan will sleep in the guestroom?"

"If it all the same, Mom," Kevin replied, "I think Bryan will prefer to share my bed." Bryan smiled, and nodded his approval. If Audrey didn’t know before, she knew now that these boys are a lot closer than just dorm mates. College dorm mates don’t usually share their beds with another boy.

"Mrs. Collins," Bryan stated, "We’ve had three long days of driving, and I think we’re both ready to crash. Do you mind if we leave you and hit the sack?"

"Of course not, Bryan," Audrey said, "do you boys have anything planned for tomorrow?"

"Is there a Catholic Church here?" Bryan asked.

"You’re Catholic?" Kevin asked, somewhat surprised.

"I’m Irish," Bryan replied, "what would you expect? Kevin will you go with me?"

"I hardly ever even go to a church," Kevin replied, "and I’ve never been to a Catholic Mass. But if you really want to go, I will go with you." Kurt and Audrey glanced at each other and smiled.

"Thanks, baby," Bryan replied, smiling, "I’d like that a lot."

"Jr." Kurt stated, "you should know where St. Albion’s Church is, down on the lower end of Main St."

"I do, Dad," Kevin answered, "but I have no idea what time their service might be." Bryan already has google up on his phone.

"They have a Mass at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 on Sundays," Bryan stated, "How long would it take to get there?"

"About ten, maybe fifteen minutes," Kurt replied.

"Kevin, let’s shoot for the 11:00 o’clock Mass," Bryan said, "we probably won’t be up early enough for the earlier ones."

"I’ll plan on breakfast for about 9:30," Audrey said, "so you boys won’t be late."

"My dressier clothes are in the big suitcase in the trunk," Bryan said, "we need to unload the bikes to get to it."

"I’ll help you," Kevin said, "my dressier clothes are in my closet, and I rarely wear them." The boys went to Bryan’s car, unloaded the bikes and got Bryan’s big suitcase, and returned, lugging the big case up to Kevin’s room. Minutes afterward, the boys stripped naked and slipped into bed. Both boys love the feeling of their bare bodies touching when they go to sleep. They were both tired, and never even considered having any sex.

Sunday morning the boys rose about 8:00 AM, showered together and shaved. Pulling on clean boxers, both boys entered the kitchen, and had coffee while Audrey cooked up some breakfast for them. They then returned to Kevin’s room and dressed in dressy but casual dress pants and sport shirts, and soon left for the church, arriving about 10:50 AM.

"Baby, I don’t know how to act in a Catholic Church," Kevin said.

"Don’t sweat it," Bryan replied, "just do what I do." They entered and found seating in the third pew from the back. Before entering the pew, Bryan knelt partway down, and did the crucifix sign, and Kevin copied. Sitting together, Bryan reached for Kevin’s hand, and gave it a loving squeeze and Kevin gave Bryan a smile. Through most of the Mass, the boys held on to each other’s hands. Kevin was thankful that he wasn’t there by himself.

Exiting the church, the Priest was greeting everyone on the way out and shaking hands with most.

"Good morning boys," Father said, ‘Good to see you here, first time?"

"I’m from Houston," Bryan stated, "and visiting my best friend, here in Dunbar. We’re dorm mates at Kenworth University, and both on the basketball team. He’s not Catholic, Father, but I dragged him in here today."

"I hope you boys enjoyed the Mass," Father said, "and I want to say that you are both very welcome in the Lord’s House anytime."

"Thank you, Father," Bryan replied, "it was a nice Mass, and I’ll be happy to return, if I make it to Dunbar again on a Sunday."

"Son," Father said, looking at Kevin, "even if you’re not Catholic, you are welcome in this house of worship. Have a good day, boys." The priest had a smile, thinking that those two are closer than just friends and dorm mates.

Audrey, as the boys returned, "Well Son, how did it go?"

"I think I faked my way through it pretty well," Kevin replied.

"Mrs. Collins," Bryan said, "Kevin done good, real good for a boy that wasn’t raised Catholic. Baby, I’m proud of you!"

Kevin, blushing, "Thanks, baby." The boys went to Kevin’s bedroom and changed into shorts, tee shirts and tennis shoes, and returned to the kitchen for lunch.

"Bryan," Kevin suggested, "since we’ve both got our bikes here, let me take you on a bike tour, and show you Dunbar, slow and easy. Maybe we can stop by the Soda Shop and get a treat on the way home."

"Sounds like a plan," Bryan said, smiling, "Let’s be gone!"

"Wait," Kevin said, "we better take some water." Kevin went to the fridge and got four bottles of water, and each of them put two in their backpacks. Now they were ready to go.

"Audrey, as the boys were leaving, "Please be back by 6:00 for dinner, and have fun."

Bryan, while they were riding, and passed Alderwood Dr. "Let’s see what’s down this way."

"No!" Kevin exclaimed, "That’s Jake’s neighborhood, I’m not ready to see Jake, not yet anyway." Bryan understood. A little later they were on the main drag, and then that turned into a secondary road.

"What’s that?" Bryan asked, pointing.

"The park," Kevin replied, "Wanna go there?"

"Sure, that sounds like a nice place, do they have bike trails?"

"Partway in, and then hiking trails, off to the side," Kevin said. They rode their bikes to nearly the end of the bike path.

"Let’s secure the bikes to a tree, and check out that trail," Bryan stated. They chained their bikes to trees, and started up the trail, on foot.

Bryan, minutes later, "Where are the restrooms, I gotta pee!"

Kevin, grinning, "You’re looking at it, natures biggest restroom." Kevin unzipped, and started to pee on the foliage by the path, and Bryan quickly followed suit.

Walking further they came to a clearing, with a large log laying in it.

"Let’s take a break," Bryan said, "come sit with me on that log." The boys sat together, and shared a romantic kiss. "We don’t have a place like THIS in Houston, gosh, this is nothing short of beautiful. So natural, and so romantic."

"Bryan, please stand here, in front of me, and face me." Kevin said. Bryan unwittingly did as Kevin asked. Kevin reached up and started to unbuckle Bryan’s belt, and unzipped his shorts, letting them fall around his ankles.

"KEVIN! What are you doing?" Bryan asked.

Kevin, grinning, "Just pursuing a tasty protein snack!" Seconds later, Bryan felt Kevin’s warm mouth surrounding his, now hard, cock. It’s hard to complain when something feels so damned wonderful!

"We can’t do this here," Bryan stated, "we’re in the middle of a public park!"

"Whatdya mean we can’t do it here?" Kevin replied, "I’m doing it, here!" There is not many more things that Kevin likes any more than to have his boy’s wonderful cock in his mouth, and to taste his boy’s milk!

Perhaps the surroundings may be having an effect, but Bryan was fast approaching his orgasm, and Kevin was totally prepared to take it, and swallow it.

"Baby, I’m about to nut!" Bryan exclaimed, as the first spurt of several hit the back of Kevin’s throat, and several more followed. Kevin hungrily swallowed every bit of Bryan’s load, completely draining Bryan’s balls, and sucking him dry.

Bryan, pulling up his boxers and shorts, "I think that was the biggest orgasm I’ve ever experienced!"

"It was the most I’ve ever gotten from you in one sitting," Kevin agreed. Gosh I love your sweet cream. Are you about ready to travel on?"

"Nope!" Bryan stated, "I know you’re not going to leave me hungry!" Then sitting back down on the log, "C’mon baby, payback time!" Kevin put up zero resistance, as Bryan dropped Kevin’s shorts, and started to lick the precum from Kevin’s cock, and then took what he could of Kevin’s length into his nice warm mouth. ‘Oh, what a fantastic feeling!’ Kevin is thinking. Kevin is still well aroused, and he feels that he can’t last very long, not with Bryan’s skilful mouth working his cock.

Kevin, after about three or four minutes, "Are you about ready to eat?"

"I’ve been ready, baby," Bryan said, pulling off for a few seconds, I was ready for this before we got up this morning. Let her flow, the sooner the better!"

Kevin, feeling his orgasm coming on, "Snack time is close, very close, I’m about to serve you! OOOOOH FUUUUCK!" Kevin blurted, as he reached his climax, and filled Bryan’s mouth with his boy juice. Bryan returned the earlier favor by swallowing every drop that Kevin gave him.

Kevin pulled his pants back up, and the two boys just sat together on the log, holding each other’s hands and basking in the afterglow of their love.

"Kevin, have you ever fucked a boy?" Bryan asked.

"Honestly, no," Kevin replied, "Jake and I had planned to give it a try, but we never got around to it, how about you?"

"Yeah," Bryan replied, "I told you that Lance would never do oral, he took my virginity long ago, and he did let me fuck him a couple of times. He’s the only one I’ve ever had anal sex with, so I guess I’m somewhat used. I can’t offer you a virgin ass, but if you desire my ass, I would give it to you. You’re the first boy I’ve ever been with that I would want to give my Cherry to. I wonder if we can grow a new cherry?"

"I don’t know about that, but I knew it would take a special boy to break me away from Jake," Kevin replied. I think you’re that special boy, Bryan, I have fallen in love with you."

"Oh, fuck! Truth time," Bryan replied, "Kevin, I started to fall in love with you the day we met, the day that you and Ryan met with Devon and me on the basketball court. I wanted you so bad, I had to get back to the dorm room and rub one off! I knew you had someone back home, and I didn’t want to upset your happy relationship with Jake."

"Well I guess Jake and me are over now," Kevin stated, "and I’m ready for someone else to love, and to love me. I’m available, if you’re interested."

"Try and dump me!" Bryan exclaimed, grinning, "I’m gonna stick to my boy like glue!" The two boys snickered, and fell into another passionate embrace.

"We better get our bikes, and head back to the house, or we’ll be dealing with a very upset Mom! She doesn’t like it when boys show up late for dinner!" The boys made their way back to where their bikes were parked, unchained them and headed home, arriving at 6:05 PM.

While the boys were out, Kurt told Audrey about his conversation with Jr, the night before, so Audrey now was aware that Bryan is now Kevin’s boyfriend, and they both like Bryan.

Audrey, when the boys walked it, and pointing at the clock "Only ten minutes late, I guess that’s not enough to deserve corporal punishment."

"Sorry Mom," Kevin apologized.

"Sorry Mrs. Collins," Bryan said, "we kinda lost track of time."

"I think it’s time that our sons’ boyfriend drops the formality," Audrey stated, "Bryan, you may call me Audrey, and Kevin’s father goes by Kurt."

"Dad, you told Mom?" Kevin asked.

"Of course I did, Son," Kurt replied, "your Mom and I never keep secrets from each other, and Bryan, welcome to our home, and our family. Bryan, I promise that Audrey and I will try to be the best parents we can be, to our Sons’ boyfriend." Kurt wrapped his arms around Bryan, giving him a very warm and welcoming hug.

"Thank you Mr. Col—Kurt," Bryan replied, "you and Audrey have made me feel very welcome here, I think I have fallen in love with Kevin’s whole family."

"Let’s eat," Audrey said, "before the food gets cold."

As during the evening before, Kevin and Bryan sat together on one side of the table, with Audrey and Kurt on the ends. After dinner, Kevin brought up a new topic.

"Dad," Kevin stated, "I’m trying to figure out the best way to get my car back from Jake, so I can take it back to Kenworth in August, when I return. I don’t feel like just going to his house and telling him that I’m taking my car back, and leaving him without any transportation."

"I think we can find a reasonable solution," Kurt said, "I’ve met Lee, Jake’s step-dad, and he seems like a pretty decent guy."

"He is," Kevin responded, "when Jake and I were together, Lee and Tonya were like a second set of parents to me, and Roger and I used to be really close childhood friends. Roger kinda dumped me, after he found out I was gay."

"I can remember back when you and Roger used to sleep over in each other’s beds, almost every weekend. I just assumed that you boys figured you were getting too old for that," Kurt said.

"I don’t think that we ever get too old to sleep with another boy," Bryan said, grinning, "not if the boy you’re sleeping with is a boy that you really care for. I sure don’t mind sleeping with Kevin, and it’s far better than sleeping alone." Kevin grinned at Bryan.

"Jake has had total use of your car ever since you went up to Kenworth, almost a year ago, treating it like his car. I think Jr.," Kurt said, "that you and I need to pay Lee and Jake a visit, or at least Lee, and explain that you need your car back to take with you this year. I wouldn’t just go and demand the return of the car, but give them a chance to get Jake a car of his own, and give them a date to return yours."

"When do you think we should do this?" Kevin asked.

"Probably the sooner, the better," Kurt said, "what are Jake’s and Lee’s work schedules?"

"Lee usually gets home around 6:00 PM, but Jake’s varies from day to day. Sometimes he works days, usually evenings, and his days off vary from week to week."

"So if we went over say Monday or Tuesday evening around 7:00 PM, at least Lee should be home?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah," Kevin said, "and Jake might be, he works most of his hours between Friday and Sunday, and is usually off on some of the early days of the week."

"So let’s plan to go and see them tomorrow night after dinner," Kurt suggested, "and see what we can work out." Kevin nodded.

* * * * * *

Going back to Summerton, it’s the morning of July Fourth, and J&J are having breakfast with Jeff’s parents. J&J are excited to be taking Dayton and Ozzie out to share in the Holiday Festivities.

"What do you think of Dayton?" Elaine asked.

"Oh my God!" Jeff exclaimed, "Dayton is one of the most awesome and delightful young men I’ve ever met. It’s pretty easy to see why my Uncles chose to adopt him, and I’m really happy that they did."

"I think that Jeff and I both fell in love with Dayton within the first ten minutes of meeting him," Julian added, "He’s captivating!"

"He really is a sweetheart," Elaine responded, "Bill and I have quickly developed a lot of love for our first nephew. Would you boys ever consider adopting a special needs child?"

"Good Grief, Mom!" Jeff remarked, "We aren’t even married, yet. Give us a chance to get our feet on the ground and get used to married life before you tie us down with family!"

"You did promise us grandchildren," Elaine reminded them.

"Mom," Julian stated, "we fully intend to keep that promise. Jeff and I are looking forward to raising our own family, but not until we are emotionally and financially prepared for it."

Jeff, snickering, "It’s not like one of us is pregnant, and we have a baby on the way." Bill grinned, and chuckled.

"Speaking of your wedding," Bill stated, "you have a date, a location, a preacher and a ring bearer. Who do you plan to stand up with you, and give you away to each other?"

"We haven’t planned that part yet," Jeff replied.

"Baby," Julian said, "I’d like to ask Levi to be my best man."

"I think he’d be a good choice," Jeff said, "he’s been your closest friend for several years, and I’d like to ask Uncle Jim to be mine."

"I think," Elaine said, "There just might be a couple of Mother’s that would be willing to give their Son’s away. Jeff, I would be so honored to give you away to this fine young man that will soon become my son-in-law!" Elaine wrapped her arm around Julian’s shoulder and pulled him close. Wow, Elaine has really changed. It would seem that Elaine has not only accepted the relationship between J&J, but is looking forward to their marriage.

"Guys," Elaine continued, "Sasha and I planned the final details for Jim and Cal’s wedding, so I have some experience. We women have a knack for these kinds of things. Julian sweetheart, give me your Mom’s number, and let us Mother’s make this a beautiful wedding that we’ll all remember, forever!"

After Julian saved Vi Whites number into Elaine’s cell, he and Jeff headed out to Jim and Cal’s to pick up Dayton and Ozzie. Jeff got Jim to the side, and asked him to be his best man, and, of course, Jim was more than happy to oblige. Actually, he was very honored to be asked to be a part of his favorite and only nephew’s wedding. Actually, by marriage, Leroy and Christine, Sasha and Jen’s children, are also his Nephew and niece.

Ozzie wheeled Dayton towards Jeff car, both boys ready to go—or were they? Ozzie suggested they pee before leaving and wheeled Dayton onto the grass of the yard. Ozzie lifted Dayton from the wheelchair and Dayton supported himself on Ozzie’s shoulder while Ozzie pulled Dayton’s pecker out, then his own, and the two boys drained their bladders. J&J took the hint, and walked up beside them and emptied their own bladders.

Jim and Cal, viewing the four boys all standing next to each other and all of them peeing, glanced at each other and grinned. Oh, the beauty of having privacy fencing! Ozzie quickly pushed his pecker back in his shorts, zipped up, and then took care of Dayton’s junk.

With the BMW being a two-door car, J&J instinctively lifted Dayton from the wheelchair, and sat him in the front passenger seat, and lifted his legs in. Julian secured Dayton’s seat belt. Jeff wheeled the chair behind the car and opened the trunk. He folded the chair, and lifted it into the trunk, it barely fit, with about a half-inch to spare.

Jeff opened the driver’s door and leaned the back of the seat forward, and Julian and Ozzie climbed into the back seat. They waved goodbye to Jim and Cal and took off, heading to the Mall, where the festivities were to be taking place.

Arriving, they were met with a surprise. The Mall parking lot was nearly full, but in an open field across from the Mall, a carnival was set up, with quite a few rides. J&J were unaware that there was a carnival there, until then. J&J were suddenly fear-stricken, would they be able to take Dayton on at least some of the rides? There is only one way to find out. Kiddy rides are out, children have to be ambulatory to sit on those rides.

They all approached the ticket booth, ride tickets are 75 cents each for the rides. Ozzie bought ten tickets for himself, and Jeff bought twenty for Dayton, Julian and himself. Jeff inquired as to whether Dayton would be allowed on the rides, and was told that he would be allowed on some of them, with a parent or guardian, and the ride operators would keep track of the wheelchair for them. Whew!

They headed first for the Ferris Wheel, rolling Dayton up to the loading platform. J&J lifted Dayton up and sat him in the car, and Ozzie sat with him, J&J took the next car, and the operator parked the wheelchair. The ride started, a little at a time, as other cars changed riders.

"Wow!" Dayton exclaimed, while they were at the top, "We’re really high! I can see EVERYTHING from here."

"Yep," Ozzie said, "we sure can, can’t we."

Dayton, as the ride ended, "Can we go again?"

"Wait till I can ask," Ozzie replied. "Sir, can I give you two more tickets, and let us keep our seat?"

"We’re not supposed to, but I’ll make an exception," the Operator said, smiling and taking the two tickets from Ozzie. At the end of the second go, the operator brought the wheelchair over, and helped Ozzie lift Dayton out of the car and into the wheelchair. Ozzie wheeled the chair back down the ramp, where J&J were waiting patiently for their boys.

"That was fun!" Dayton exclaimed, with a broad smile on his face. J&J grinned, knowing that Dayton was having fun—the ultimate goal.

Next came the Tilt-A-Whirl, where all four could sit together in the same car, and then the relatively small Roller Coaster, where both Dayton and Ozzie screamed on that first drop. Dayton wanted to ride the Rollo-Plane, but J&J felt it would be close to impossible to get Dayton into it. Dayton had a blast with the Bumper-Cars, where J&J bribed the operator to let him stay in the car for two extra rides.

They then all enjoyed some awesome french-fry’s, with the skins still on them, and more Cokes, and Dayton HAD TO HAVE A FUNNEL CAKE AND SOME COTTON CANDY. Where was he putting all this junk food? Then came the inevitable "I gotta pee!" Of course the row of Porta-Potty’s were on the far side of the field from where the boys were, and they pushed the chair in the direction of them.

"I don’t think I can make it!" Dayton whined.

"Try to hold on Dayton," Jeff said, "we’re almost there. Fortunately, the Handicap stall was empty, and Ozzie wheeled Dayton inside, where Dayton could hold onto the Handicap bars, and Ozzie took care of Dayton’s junk for him. Dayton made it, high and dry, and Ozzie used the same urinal behind him. While Dayton and Ozzie were in the handicap stall, J&J used two others.

It was approaching 9:00 PM and time for the Fireworks. Much of the crowd was starting to head to the Mall’s parking lot, indicating that might be a good place to watch the fireworks display from. The carnival was starting to shut the rides down.

"KABOOM!" The fireworks were starting, and they were parked in a great location, to watch them from right behind the car. Dayton sat in his wheelchair, captivated, and the three other boys sat on the trunk of the BMW. Shortly after 10:00 they were over, and cars started to work their way out of the parking lot. It took them half an hour, just to get out to the main road, and head home, and there was a looooong line of cars heading toward Summerton.

About five minutes before reaching Jim and Cal’s, Dayton was hollering that he needed to tinkle—again!

"We’ll be home in about five minutes, Dayton," Jeff said, "I think you drank too much, whatever goes in, must come out. You need to learn not to drink so much, especially when you’re not at home."

Arriving at the Uncles house, Jeff got out, allowing Ozzie and Julian to climb out of the back seat.

"Guys," Ozzie stated, "Thanks for taking me with you today, I had a super good time. I’m heading on home, and I’ll look forward to seeing you again. Nite Dayton, I’ll see you tomorrow." Ozzie left.

"Julian!" Dayton exclaimed, "Please help me tinkle, before I leak any more in my pants!"

"Sure Dayton," Julian said, while Jeff was getting the wheelchair out of the trunk. Julian helped Dayton out of the seat to stand, and Dayton supported himself between the car frame and the top of the open door. Julian, as quickly as possible, unzipped Dayton and pulled his pecker out, and Dayton let go, not even waiting for Julian to hold his pecker properly.

The first part of Dayton,s pee stream landed on Julian’s fingers. No big deal, it’s only pee. That’s not as bad as one time when Julian was changing Dominic’s diaper, and Dom shot a geyser that went right up on Julian’s face. Dayton finished, and Julian tucked Dayton’s pecker back in his shorts, then casually dried his fingers on his own shorts. They’re probably due to be laundered anyway.

J&J lowered Dayton back into his wheelchair, and Jeff pushed him up the ramp to the back door, and pulled him inside.

"Welcome home Son, "Jim and Cal said in unison.

"Did you have a good day?" Cal asked.

"Dad," Dayton replied, smiling, "I’ve never had a better day, unless it was the day you two became my Dad’s! That was the happiest day of my life!"

"Dayton," Jeff stated, "I only hope you had half as much fun today, as Julian and I did, taking you and Ozzie out."

"Oh, I had a blast today," Dayton replied, "Maybe next weekend you can pick me up, and we can find something else to do?"

"I really wish we could, Dayton," Julian replied, "but you see Jeff and I live in Dunbar, at the other end of the state, about a six-hour drive from here. We can’t make this trip very often."

"Dayton," Jeff said, "The next time we see you will likely be when you and your Dad’s come to Dunbar for our Wedding, a month from now."

"Uncle Jim, Uncle Cal, Dayton," Jeff said, "Julian and I really need to head back to Mom and Dads. We’ve got that six-hour drive back to Dunbar tomorrow, and I know you have to get Dayton to bed and you both have to work tomorrow also."

Dayton, with tears sliding down his face, "I just wish you guys didn’t live so darn far from me. I love hanging around with you, and I’m gonna miss you terribly!"

"Julian," Jim said, "you’re on Brighton campus for another year aren’t you?"

"Yep, my last year," Julian replied, smiling. "I’ll probably be the only married boy in the senior class."

"Cal and I are planning to spend a couple of weekends this fall out at the cabin, and introduce Dayton to roughing it," Jim said. "Julian, maybe you could come out to the cabin and join us, do you have a sleeping bag?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Julian answered, "but it’s a double one, made for two people."

"We were going to get an air mattress for Dayton," Jim said, "maybe we’ll just get a full sized mattress, and you and Dayton can sleep in sleeping bags on the mattress." Dayton is grinning.

"Julian," Dayton asked, "would you consider sharing that big sleeping bag with me?"

"The question is, Dayton," Julian replied, "wouldn’t it bother you to sleep in the same sleeping bag with another boy?"

"You’re not just any boy Julian," Dayton replied, "you’re my cousin, and I’d love to snuggle up with you and go to sleep." Jim and Julian glanced at each other, and Jim shrugged his shoulders. Jim knows, in his heart, that, even though the boys are gay, neither Jeff nor Julian would ever touch Dayton in a sexual way. That would be way below their standards.

"It’s only July Fourth," Jim said, "and we’re thinking probably mid September to early October. We have plenty of time to make some plans, we’ll stay in touch."

J&J gave Dayton loving hugs, and kisses on his cheek, then shared hugs with Jim and Cal, and then headed to Bill and Elaine’s for their last night in Summerton. Of course, Elaine and Bill wanted to know how the day went.

"Mom," Jeff stated, "this has been the best Fourth of July that I’ve ever experienced! Taking Dayton and Ozzie out to take part in the festivities was pure pleasure."

"I think the most fun that Jeff and I had," Julian said, "was the fun of watching Dayton and Ozzie having so much fun. We’d do it again, in a heartbeat! Mom, have you talked with my Mom yet?"

"Four times today," Elaine replied, "Guys, I’m taking a trip to Dunbar this week. Vi and I want to get together, and make this a really special celebration, and we can do it much better, if we’re face to face. I’m leaving this Wednesday morning and spending Wednesday and Thursday nights with the White’s. Vi has made arrangements for Samantha to spend those two nights with her friend Penny, so I can sleep in Sam’s bed."

"Mom," Julian said, grinning, "I better prepare you for a culture shock, we guys tend to sit at the kitchen table in the mornings in just our underwear."

Elaine replied, grinning, "Like I’ve never seen young men in their underwear before? Julian, I can’t wait to give that precious little brother of yours a big hug and kiss!"

"That’ll make him smile," Julian replied, grinning, "Dominic is a little pig when it come to affection!" Elaine smiled.

"Vi tells me that you’re not renting Tuxedo’s?" Elaine asked.

"We decided to economize a little there," Jeff explained, "especially since there is no Tux rental places in Dunbar, so we’re just going with suits and ties."

"You two boys would make a hot and handsome looking couple if you were just wearing blue jeans!" Elaine remarked.

"Julian," Elaine said, "your Mom said she would be delighted to give her Son away to my Son. I don’t think either one of us are losing a Son, we’re both going to gain an awesome Son-in-law! Julian, you’re going to be a much loved and welcome addition to our family. Bill and I have nothing but hearts full of love for you, and we wish you and Jeff a lifetime of love and happiness." J&J shared a smile—and a passionate kiss.

It was the first time that J&J had shared that kind of passionate kiss in right in front of Elaine and Bill and a smile spread across Bill’s face, and Elaine smirked.

"That was lovely!" Bill exclaimed, "There was a time, not too long ago, that I would have scowled, seeing two boys kissing like that. The passion and love that you two share just radiates, like the heat from a potbelly stove. I can feel that what you two have for each other is much stronger than just a sexual attraction. I would hope that it’s true, heart to heart love, that can last a lifetime."

It was nearly 11:00 PM and J&J wanted to get a good night’s sleep before heading back to Dunbar in the morning. After Bill and Elaine shared hugs with both J&J, they all headed to bed.

"Baby," Jeff stated, as the boys lay in bed, "I’m so utterly happy that my family has accepted us, especially my Mom, I think she has totally overcome her homophobia. Baby, I think Mom loves you more than she does me."

"Maybe she’s just putting on a front," Julian replied.

"Nope," Jeff answered, "I know my Mom, and she is sincere. I’m really happy that our families are working together, to plan our wedding. Just a heads-up, baby, the night of our wedding, I’m gonna carry my new husband into that motel room, and make mad, passionate love to my husband, like I’ve never done before!"

"Oh," Julian said, "I’m so looking forward to that beautiful night, when I totally give myself to you! I’ll be forever yours, and you’ll be forever mine." The boys kissed, cuddled together and fell asleep, without sex. They had mutually agreed not to have any more sex together, until they are legally married husbands. It will make their wedding night, and honeymoon all the more special.

Tuesday morning they all got up quite early, as Bill needed to leave for work by 7:45, and the boys had the long drive back to Dunbar. Elaine prepared a nice breakfast for all, and they ate together as a family.

Bill, just before leaving, and taking the boys in his arms and giving them a group hug, "I guess the next time I see you two will be when we come to Dunbar for your big day. Drive safely and have a pleasant trip home. I love you guys, unconditionally."

A few minutes later J&J were also preparing to leave. Jeff gave his Mom a hug and kissed her lips, and Julian followed, trying to kiss Elaine’s cheek.

Elaine, turning her head to attack Julian’s lips, "Sweetheart, you know better than to try and sneak out of here with just a kiss on the cheek!" Julian, blushing, shared a lip kiss with his future Mother-in-law. The boys picked up their overnight bags and got into Jeff’s BMW to head home, Elaine was standing on the sidewalk and waving goodbye.

They arrived back in Dunbar about 4:00 PM. in plenty of time before dinner at the White’s home. At dinnertime, J&J were excited to tell everyone about their very happy and wonderful weekend in Summerton.

Later that evening, Julian called Levi and asked him to be his best man. Levi was excited and happy to be asked to be his best friend’s best man, and quickly accepted the position. Levi would soon learn where Dunbar is. Vi agreed to ship Sam off to Dottie and John’s house again to stay with Penny on that Friday night before the wedding, so that Levi could sleep in her bed, at Julian’s home.

Wednesday, thank goodness for GPS, Elaine found her way to the White’s home, about 5:00 PM. Vi was prepared, and expecting that Elaine would arrive in time for dinner. Vi saw Elaine drive in, and welcomed her with open arms. Elaine and Vi had only met once, at Jeff’s graduation, but the two women hit it off well, right from the gitgo. They had a common goal, to make their Son’s wedding really special!

When Elaine arrived, Julian was in the yard, helping to entertain the children, and Vi took Elaine out to meet them. Elaine quickly gave Julian a loving hug.

"Kids," Vi said, "This is Jeff’s Mom, Elaine Parks, Elaine, you’ve met Samantha, this is her playmate from a couple of doors away, Eric Hanson, and this is Julian’s little brother, Dominic."

"Dominic!" Elaine exclaimed, "I’ve waited so long to see you, and give you a hug." Elaine grabbed Dom, picking him up and giving him a squeeze, and a kiss on his cheek. Dominic was a little apprehensive, never having seen this lady before, but once she planted a kiss on his face, his concern faded into a wide grin.

"Golly Vi," Elaine stated, "he is one of the most precious little boys I’ve ever seen, I think he just stole my heart! He is such a cutie, well, all of your children are very lovable, including your eldest son, whom I’ve grown quite attached to." Vi smiled.

Just before 6:00 PM, Art and Jeff arrived from work, and the family all settled at the table for dinner. Conversation was light and pleasant. After dinner, Vi packed Sam an overnight bag, and took Sam to the Calhoun’s home to spend a couple of days with Peter and Penny. Jeff retrieved Elaine’s bag from her car, and showed her to her room (Sam’s room) for the next two nights.

* * * * * *

About 3:30 PM on that same Wednesday, in another part of Dunbar, Officer Jenkins is ready to leave home for his 4:00 to Midnight shift.

"Got any plans for tonight, Tony?" he asked.

"Not really, Dad," Tony replied, "I might go down to Vinnie’s and kill off a small pizza a little later. See you a little after 12:30, have a good shift."

After his father left, Tony looked at the clock. Crap, it’s only 3:30, and Jake doesn’t get off until 5:00 today. He and Jake have plans, and Jake told his Mom he had to work until 8:00 tonight. Tony planned to pick Jake up at 5:00 and bring him home for a while, and then take him back to Vinnie’s about 8:00 to get his car and go home. It’s rough, having a boyfriend, when your father thinks that you’re straight, but Tony loves his Jake. Getting some time alone to have some fun is also quite tricky. Tony left home about 4:45 to go to Vinnie’s and wait for Jake to clock out.

About 5:05 Jake walked out of the pizzeria and straight to Tony’s car, sliding onto the front passenger’s seat. The boys shared a quick kiss in the parking lot, and Tony drove home, Jake with him. This would only be the third time that Jake was with Tony at Tony’s house, and Jake followed Tony inside.

They instinctively headed upstairs to Tony’s bedroom, knowing what lies in store. Within five minutes, the two boys stripped each other of all things clothing and collapsed on Tony’s bed and started to make out. Both boys were aroused shortly and leaking pre-cum.

"I can’t wait any longer, baby," Jake said, kneeling between Tony’s legs, and taking Tony’s wonderful boyhood into his warm and anxious mouth. Tony is in heaven when his cock is being serviced by Jake’s skilled mouth. The feeling of being in Jake’s mouth is far more exciting than having his cock in some girl’s sloppy pussy.

Jake has done Tony enough times to be able to tell when Tony is about to reach his orgasm, and he is so ready for it, boy is he ready. Tony was moaning loudly, but there was no one around to hear it, except Jake, and Jake loved to hear the sound of Tony’s moans. These boys were both comfortable, and neither of them gave the other warnings any more. Suddenly, Tony’s balls erupted, sending ropes of ejaculate into Jake’s mouth, which Jake, of course, swallowed, enjoying the flavor of his boyfriend’s gift.

Meanwhile, Officer Jenkins was suffering a serious migraine headache, and he asked the commander to be allowed to go off duty and go home early, due to illness. The commander honored his request, and his fellow officer returned his partner to headquarters. Officer Jenkins got into his car and headed home.

"My turn," Tony stated, as the boys swapped positions, and Tony prepared to go down on Jake. "I never dreamed that sucking another boy off could feel so exciting. Baby, I think I’m addicted to your cock, fuck no, I’m just addicted to Jake Farmer, I love everything about you." Tony knelt between Jake’s legs and proceeded to take most of Jake’s pecker into his mouth.

Tony’s father returned home, the boys completely unaware, and quietly entered the house. Not seeing Tony around, he assumed that Tony was probably in his room, and felt he should let Tony know that he’d come home early, sick. He quietly ascended the stairs and fell into a speechless shock when he looked into Tony’s room. Neither boy heard him or saw him standing there, in the open doorway.

Just as Jake came to orgasm, starting to fill Tony’s mouth------

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Tony’s father yelled. The boys both had eyes like a deer in the headlights and jumped off the bed, Jake’s cock still dripping cum.

"You boys get dressed right now, and Tony, you get rid of this whore boy, right now."

"Dad, I can explain, but I need to take Jake back to his car," Tony said.

"You do that, and come right back," his dad said, "and then you and I are going to have a serious talk. You’ve got plenty of explaining to do."

The boys got dressed a lot quicker than they had gotten naked and headed out to Tony’s car, and toward the pizzeria.

"Shit!" Tony exclaimed, "he wasn’t supposed to be home until about 12:30 AM! I don’t know why he’s here so early. I never dreamed that we be caught. I’m so sorry, baby."

"I’m scared, Tony," Jake said, "What if he makes us break up?"

"Maybe, if I come out to him, he might just understand," Tony replied, "Baby, I love you too much to lose you, we’ll just have to wait and see what he does. I’m scared shitless, too, Baby."

Arriving at Vinnie’s Jake prepared to get out of Tony’s car.

"Wait!" Tony remarked, "I need one of your sweet kisses before you go." Grinning, Jake leaned over the console and the boys shared a sweet loving kiss. "I’ve never dreaded a talk with my Dad before, but right now I hate to go home and face him. I’ll call you later, and let you know how it went. I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," Jake replied, "and I’ll be waiting for your call, goodnight baby." Tony hung back to make sure that his car (Kevin’s car) started OK, and followed Jake from the parking lot, then headed home to face his Dad.

To be continued.........…

So ends this chapter about the lives and loves of our (now) three beautiful couples, J&J, Kevin and Bryan and Tony and Jake. It was a fun chapter to write, especially about the bonding between J&J and their cousin, Dayton, and the happy Fourth of July, when J&J entertained Dayton and Ozzie at the celebrations.
Chapter 36 picks up on Wednesday, July sixth. First up, Tony will be facing his Dad for a serious talk. Jeff’s Mom, Elaine is visiting the White’s so that she and Julian’s Mom, Vi can get J&J’s wedding plans finalized, and Kevin and Bryan will spend a few more days in Dunbar before heading to Houston.
Just a reminder, I :heart: comments, and I want to thank those of you who have been kind enough to leave some.  For us authors, the comments we receive are a barometer that let's know how we're doing, and gives us inspiration to write on!  I love my readers, and hope that you enjoy my tales.
Doug Spencer
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just a heads-up folks.  I've made the mistake of having three stories, all 'in process' at the same time.  I'm hoping to get Jeff and Julian married off in Chapter 36, and then taking a break from Watergame for a while.  I'll be going back to El Paso to catch up with JC, Benny, Chance and Diego, and then back to NC to catch up with DJ and Jamie.  It's tough, keeping up with all my beautiful boys in three separate stories.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. I hope Tony has no problems talking to his Dad about being gay. The plans for wedding are going well.

Link to comment

I sure hope things go well for Tony and his Dad. Jeff & Julian are perfect together. Still not sure about the whole Jake and Tony thing yet, but willing to give them a chance the same way I have Kevin & Bryan. I still wish Kevin & Jake were together, but we all know High School romances don't always work out. (Of course I'm secretly hoping Kevin and Jake get back together.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..