Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 5,390 Words
  • 492 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 39. Chapter 39

Note: All sexually involved characters in this chapter are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be some gay sex described in this chapter.

Chapter 39 picks up with Julian’s return to Brighton University for his senior year. Bryan and Kevin will be spending a few days at Kevin’s home in Dunbar, and then following each other back to Kenworth.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 39, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

It’s Wednesday, August 22nd and Jeff arrived at work to open the office about 7:40 AM and Alvin arrived ten minutes later.

Alvin, walking in, “Good Morning, Jeff!” with his usual smile.

“Morning,” Jeff replied, a somber tone in his voice that Alvin noticed.

“Jeff,” Alvin inquired, “is something wrong?”

“Not really, Alvin,” Jeff replied, “It’s just that my husband is leaving for his senior year at Brighton tomorrow. Gosh, Alvin, I’ve gotten so used to going to bed every night and waking up every morning with Julian by my side. I dread having to sleep alone again.”

“I understand Jeff,” Alvin stated, “anyone that knows you boys as well as I do can tell how much you two love each other. Your relationship and marriage may not be well accepted by everyone, but I know that your love is true and strong, and you’ll ride it through the hard times. I’ll open tomorrow morning, so that you and Julian can spend those last few precious hours together before parting.”

“Thanks, Alvin,” Jeff replied, “I really appreciate that. I’ll come in after Julian hits the road. Maybe being at work will help keep my mind off the loneliness that I’m going to suffer.” Alvin gave Jeff a most welcome hug, and went into his office. He felt sorry for the boys, having to be separated so soon after their wedding.

Thursday morning J&J woke up to the alarm on Jeff’s phone at 7:30 AM, a bit later than usual, as Jeff wasn’t going to work that morning. They took advantage of their last night together, and quietly enjoyed some oral sex together for the last time until who knew when. About 8:00 AM, both of them sexually satisfied, they showered together for the last time until------. Sharing a shower was another activity that both of them totally enjoy. Pulling on clean boxer-briefs, they joined Vi and the kids in the kitchen, and had breakfast.

“Julian,” Vi asked, “what time do you plan on leaving for Brighton?”

“It’s about a six hour drive,” Julian stated, “If I can get away by 10:00, I should get there by around 4:00, and be there to have dinner at the dining hall. Tomorrow I need to get with my advisor and get my classes straight, and get settled in my shared dorm room with Levi.”

“So you are still going to share a dorm room with Levi?” Vi asked.

“Why not, Mom,” Julian answered, “Levi is only the best friend I have on campus, and likely one of the few guys willing to share a dorm room with a married man!” Jeff and Vi both grinned.

After breakfast Jeff helped carry Julian’s clothing, books and other things to the Toyota, which is now Julian’s Toyota, thanks to Jeff’s Dad having given Jeff the BMW for his graduation. After loading everything, it was time, a time that came too soon.

Vi, Samantha and Dominic all gathered around Julian to give him their goodbye hugs and kisses. Vi couldn’t ignore the fact that both Julian and Jeff had tears streaming down their cheeks. Needing to part was breaking both of their hearts!

“Baby, please drive safely, and call me the minute you are safe on campus,” Jeff stated, “May my undying love be with you every mile of the way, I won’t be able to breathe normally until I know you have arrived, safe and sound. When will I see you again?”

“Probably not until Thanksgiving break,” Julian replied, “Sweetheart, I’ll be fine, I’m a big boy now!” J&J shared a passionate embrace, holding each other like they’d never let go. Julian finally broke away, entered the driver’s seat and pulled onto the road, while the family all waved goodbye to him.

Vi, sensing how hard Jeff was taking this departure, and wrapping her arms around him, “Honey, I know how badly you’re going to miss him, but I have confidence that he will be just fine. It’s only for a few months, and you’ll have him back in your arms.”

“I know, Mom,” Jeff replied, “but ever since we met, we’ve never been apart for this long! I dread going to bed by myself tonight, without Julian by my side. I told Alvin I would probably come in to work after Julian left. Maybe it will help me to be at work, and not think so much about how I’m already missing my husband.” Jeff headed to work a few minutes later.

* * * * * *

Arriving on campus at 4:15 PM Julian drove to Hamilton Hall, aka Senior Dorm, and parked, quickly calling Levi. Levi, seeing that it was Julian quickly answered.

“Hi Julian, are you almost here?”

“I just parked in front of Hamilton Hall,” Julian replied, “but I don’t know what room we have.”

“A2 on the first floor, come on in, I have your room key.” Approaching A2 Julian noticed the door was ajar, and pushed it open. Walking in, Julian was quickly engulfed in Levi’s arms, the benefactor of a warm and welcome hug.

“It’s good to see you again, Levi,” Julian stated.

“And good to see you too, my friend,” Levi replied, “So how is married life treating you?”

“It’s been wonderful, until today,” Julian said, “when I had to leave and return to campus. Jeff and I both cried a river of tears.”

“I can understand that,” Levi said, “I’ve never known any two people that were any more in love with each other than you and Jeff. I was so happy and proud to be included as part of your wedding party, and that was a beautiful wedding!”

“Thank you, for being my best man!” Julian stated, “I wasn’t sure if you’d be willing, being that it was a gay wedding. You know Levi, if you hadn’t dragged me to that Watergame, way back when, I probably would have never met Jeff, thank you for that. Speaking of Jeff, I promised him I’d call as soon as I got here. I’d better do that now.”

Julian pulled out his phone and pressed #3, speed dialing Jeff’s phone. Jeff answered on the first ring.

“Hi Sweetheart,” Jeff said, “is everything OK?”

“Everything is fine, Baby,” Julian replied, “I arrived here about fifteen minutes ago. Levi and I are in the senior dorm, room A2.”

“Oh, first floor huh?” Jeff said, “I’ll pass the word along to Mom and Dad, I know they’re concerned too. I love you Baby, and I’m already missing you!”

“No more than I miss you,” Julian said, “I’ll let you go, Levi and I need to see about getting some dinner. Laters.” They hung up.

“I hoped that if I got here before 5:00 we could have dinner together at the dining hall tonight, and I’m hungry!” Julian said.

“The dining hall isn’t open until tomorrow morning,” Levi stated, “What do you think about ordering a pizza for delivery tonight.”

“Sounds good,” Julian replied, “with pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms?”

“That works for me,” Levi said, “we don’t need to order drinks, I’ve already stocked the fridge. I’ll order it now, and while we wait for the pizza, I’ll help you unload your car.”

Looking around, the senior dorm rooms are somewhat larger than the room they’d had last year, and quite different. The room they shared last year was one large room with two twin beds, two chests of draws, two student desks, a common closet and a bathroom tucked back in the corner, with a small sofa and wall mounted TV.

The senior dorm room had a small sitting area with the same sofa and wall mounted TV combined with a small kitchenette, a table with two chairs, microwave oven and a small refrigerator. There was a short countertop over the fridge, suitable for a coffeepot and space to make a sandwich. Any cooking would be relegated to the microwave oven, and there was a small sink where utensils could be washed.

Beyond the common area was a solid wall, separating the sleeping area, that was across from the bathroom. Another solid wall separated the two bedroom areas, giving the two residents a little privacy from one another, although there was no wall on the open ends of the bedrooms that faced the bathroom. The second bedroom was on an outside wall and had a window that looked out onto the campus.

Each bedroom had a twin bed, a chest of drawers, a student desk and a small closet, and the only lamp was the desk lamp.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Levi stated, “I arrived yesterday, and I kinda claimed the first bed because I like it dark when I sleep. If that’s a problem for you, I’ll switch beds with you.”

“That’s cool, Levi,” Julian replied, “I kinda like the daylight coming in through a window when I wake up in the morning.”

Arriving quickly at their decision, they spent the next fifteen minutes unloading Julian’s car and hauling everything into Julian’s bedroom, and then Julian drove his car to the parking area and parked it, then returned to their room. A few minutes later the pizza guy delivered the pizza, and Levi signed the ticket, having charged it to his debit card.

Levi placed the pizza on the small kitchen table and both boys grabbed drinks from the fridge, then the two starving boys attacked the pizza with a vengeance.

Levi, knowing that Julian would be arriving soon, had gone to the laundry room the day before and gotten the standard issue of blanket, pillow, and sheets and towels for Julian, and placed them on his bed.

After demolishing the pizza, Julian turned his energy to making up his bed. He should have plenty of time on Friday to unpack and put his stuff away.

* * * * * *

Regressing a week to Thursday, August 16th Bryan and Kevin arrived back in Dunbar, pulling into the Collins driveway about 7:00 PM. Kurt and Audrey heard Bryan’s car pulling in and both went outside to welcome them with open arms.

“Have you guys had dinner?” Audrey asked.

“Not exactly,” Kevin replied, “we were hungry and stopped at a burger place and had burgers and fries about four o’clock. We sure could use a snack.”

“I planned dinner for 6:00 PM, hoping you guys would be here by then,” Audrey said. “KC and I were hungry, and we ate our dinner about 6:30. It was a crock pot meal and I kept it on warm, so you boys could still have a decent dinner when you got here. Come on in and I’ll feed you.” Kevin and Bryan quickly followed Audrey into the house, welcoming the thought of a real meal. She and KC, having already eaten, still sat at the table to accompany the boys, and have some conversation.

“I see my car has been returned,” Kevin commented.

“Yep!” KC said, “Jake and Tony returned it Tuesday evening, and Jake showed me his new wheels. I’m glad that Lee was able to help Jake get his own car. Jake and Tony seem to be getting along very well together.”

“I’m happy for them,” Kevin replied, “and I’m glad that Tony has finally accepted his true sexuality. I probably need to get my car serviced before making the trip back to Kenworth.”

“Already done, Son,” KC stated, “I took it to Pep Boys last night and had it serviced and winterized for the colder weather up in Wisconsin. I also had them put on new all-weather tires on the front, as you likely will be getting snow up there this winter. A lot more snow than we ever get here!”

“What plans do you two have for Thanksgiving?” Audrey asked.

“My parents wanted us to come home for Thanksgiving,” Bryan responded, “but we only get five days off, and Houston is too far to travel for Thanksgiving. We’d only be there for one day.”
“So we are hoping to spend Thanksgiving weekend here in Dunbar,” Kevin added.

Audrey, smiling, “We’d love to have you boys here for Thanksgiving! I have an idea, Bryan, do your parents know that you two sleep together?”

“Of course they do,” Bryan replied, “Mom and Dad are well aware of our sexuality and our relationship, and we both slept in my bed while we were in Houston.”

“What I’m thinking,” Audrey suggested, “We do have a spare bedroom, and since Bryan doesn’t use it when he’s here, we could invite Bryan’s parents to come to Dunbar and share Thanksgiving with us. KC and I would love to meet and get to know Bryan’s parents, especially since it appears that you two are developing a long term relationship.” Bryan and Kevin shared smiles, liking the idea.

“That may take some serious arm twisting,” Bryan stated, “Papa’s not keen about driving long distances, and it’s a two days drive from Houston to Dunbar.”

“I’m pretty good at twisting arms,” Audrey said, smiling, “Bryan, give me your parent’s phone number, and I’ll see what I can do.” Audrey got out her little black address book and opened it to ‘M’, knowing that Bryan’s last name was Mahoney, and handed it to Bryan with a pen. Bryan, smiling, wrote in his parent’s names, address and phone number.

Audrey, taking back the address book, “If you all will excuse me, I need to make a phone call.” Audrey slipped into the den and dialed the number. A woman in Houston answered her phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello,” Audrey replied, “I’m trying to reach Mary or Andrew Mahoney.”

“This is Mary Mahoney, and who is this?”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Audrey replied, “This is Audrey Collins, Kevin Collins’s mother.”

“Oh my god!” Mary exclaimed, instantly worried, “Is anything wrong, are the boys OK?”

“Relax, Mary,” Audrey replied, “Kevin and Bryan just arrived about an hour ago and I just fed them dinner. They had a safe and uneventful trip back from Houston. I know we mothers worry about our Sons when they’re traveling, but everything is fine.”

“Thank goodness!” Mary remarked, “So is there a reason for your call?”

“As a matter of fact, there is,” Audrey stated, “If our Sons are going to be such close friends, I thought maybe we parents ought to get to know each other, and I’m taking the first step.”

“Close friends? Bull!” Mary exclaimed. “I’m not sure how to say this, but my Son is—well, he’s not a ladies man, and he adores Kevin.”

Audrey, chuckling, “Mary, Kevin came out to us when he was fourteen years old, and told us that he liked boys. His father and I have never expected that he would bring a girlfriend around to meet us. Bryan and Kevin have a lot in common, why do you think they have such a strong attraction to each other? It just might be that they are in love. Bryan is Kevin’s second boyfriend, and Kurt and I have totally fallen in love with Bryan, he is like a second son to us. We are anticipating that some sweet day, Bryan may become our Son-in-law.”

“Thanks, Audrey,” Mary replied, “I’m glad to know that Kevin’s parents share much of the same feelings that Andrew and I feel. The boys have been quite open about their relationship with Andrew and me. They’ve even hinted that they might someday get married, and even adopt children. That would make you and me both Grandmothers!”

“Let’s face it Mary, it’s likely the only way we would ever get grandchildren to love, unless Bryan has siblings that are straight.”

“Nope, just like Kevin, Bryan was raised an only child, and our only hopes of gaining grandchildren would be if Bryan becomes a Daddy. Audrey, I’m so glad you called, we need to stay in touch, as we now share something in common. I’m hoping to not have to wait too long to meet Kevin’s parents in person. You’ve raised a wonderful Son, that Andrew and I both enjoy having around. We didn’t care for Bryan’s former boyfriend, Lance. He was just a user, and only hung with Bryan for his own sexual pleasure, but we can feel the love between Bryan and Kevin. We’ll be in touch.”

“Speaking of wonderful sons,” Audrey stated, “you and Andrew raised a diamond! Kurt and I have adopted Bryan as our second son, and have grown to love him deeply, nearly as much as our own son. Take it easy, until the next time we chat. Bye.” The two ladies hung up, both of them pleased with their first conversation. Audrey returned to the table to join the three men, finding the boys somewhat antsy.

“What did my parents say, about Thanksgiving?” Bryan asked.

“Nothing,” Audrey said, “I only talked with your Mother, and we had a wonderful chat. It’s only August, and Thanksgiving isn’t until November. Mary and I have agreed to stay in touch, and I thought it better for us to get to know each other better before I invite them up for Thanksgiving. Kevin, you’ve made a good impression on Bryan’s parents. According to the way Mary talked on the phone, she and Andrew have developed a strong liking for you. I get the feeling that they strongly approve of your relationship with Bryan.”

Both boys grinned, and Bryan leaned over and planted a kiss on Kevin’s cheek, which Kevin returned with one on Bryan’s lips. It’s not the first time that Audrey and Kurt have witnessed Kevin kissing his boyfriend on the lips. (Previously the boyfriend was Jake, and now it’s Bryan) It’s not PDA when it’s only in front of your parents. Kurt and Audrey have no problem when their son shows affection towards his boyfriend, as long as it’s not in public.

After all the miles driven between Wednesday and Thursday, Kevin and Bryan were heading to bed shortly after 9:30 PM.

“Baby,” Kevin asked, “tomorrow is Friday, will you go with me to get a bike rack mounted on my car?”

“I don’t think you need one,” Bryan replied, “my rack is designed to hold two bikes. If we decide to go biking, we can always take my car. Buying a bike rack for your car is just a waste of money.”

“Maybe you’re right,” Kevin said, “but what if something happens between us?”

“I don’t see that happening, Baby,” Bryan replied, “When I’ve told you that I loved you, I meant that was forever! I love you too much to ever let you go, or to ever leave you. Sweetheart, I want to grow old with you by my side. Someday, when we get old and gray, and retired, I want to travel the world with you.”

“Bryan, have you ever visited San Francisco during Gay Pride Week?” Kevin asked.

“No,” Bryan replied, “But that is something I’ve always wanted to do, ever since I accepted that I was gay. Have you been there?”

“Nope,” then, snickering, “I can picture us, two gray-haired tired old queens hobbling around Frisco with our canes, and drooling over all the cute young studs prancing around, almost naked!”

“How do you know this?” Bryan inquired.

“I’ve seen videos on the web, gosh I’d like to be there.”

“That’s a scene for young guys,” Bryan stated, “Maybe we can try to make it next year, while we’re still young enough to enjoy it.”

“That’d be cool, Baby,” Kevin said, “but right now, I just want to cuddle in your arms and go to sleep.” A few minutes later Bryan and Kevin had drifted off to dreamland.

The weekend went by too quickly. The boys did a lot of R&R. Saturday night Kevin treated Bryan to a movie at the Cinema, and on Sunday morning accompanied Bryan to 11:00 AM Mass at St. Albians, followed by a tasty cookout of steaks, grilled by KC Sr. for dinner on Sunday evening.

Kevin’s parents treat Bryan more like a Son than a guest, and Bryan feels equally as comfortable with Kevin’s family as he does with his own family down in Houston. It’s a great feeling to know that you are loved by two sets of parents, and Bryan feels loved!

Monday morning after breakfast Bryan and Kevin decided to enjoy a last bike ride around Dunbar. Audrey told the boys to bring all of their soiled clothing to her and she would launder it so that they would only have clean clothes to take back to Kenworth, except for the duds they were wearing.

Tuesday after breakfast Bryan and Kevin took their time packing and Tuesday evening they packed everything in the cars, and mounted the bikes on Bryan’s rack planning for an early departure on Wednesday morning. Their summer break was fast coming to an end.

* * * * * *

Back at Corbin’s office, Alvin was pleased that Jeff had come in after Julian left. He informed Jeff that he was leaving early, as he had an appointment with one of the Real Estate agents to show him some of the homes that were nearing completion. He laid it on Jeff’s shoulders to shut things down and lock up after the workers had all clocked out.

When Art clocked out at 5:00 PM, along with the other workers, Jeff told him that Alvin had left early and that he was to close up, and he might be late coming home for dinner. As it turned out, three of the hourly workers worked over to finish a project, and didn’t clock out until a little after 5:15 so it was about 5:20 when Jeff was able to leave. He got home about 5:45 PM.

It was just about 6:00 PM when dinner was actually served. Jeff sat in his usual chair next to Julian, and stared at the glaringly empty chair next to him, as an empty feeling crept over him. Vi felt that Jeff needed something to occupy his mind, other than the absence of his husband.

Vi, as she started to clear the table, “Jeff, I’ve got a challenge for you.”

“What’s that, Mom?” Jeff asked.

“How would you like to give Dominic his bath?”

“Gee, I don’t know, Mom,” Jeff replied, “I’ve never bathed a child before, and I’m not sure I know how.”

“Well, if you and Julian plan to raise children, you need to learn,” Vi stated. “Just draw warm water into the tub, remove all of his clothes and sit Dominic in the tub. Start with the hair, wet his hair and use the ‘No Tears’ baby shampoo to wash his hair, then use clean water to rinse it and try to keep the shampoo out of his eyes.”

“Once his hair is done,” Vi continued, “he’ll stand up so you can soap up a washcloth and wash his body, just like you’d wash your own, but his body is a lot smaller. He still sometimes has an accident and wets his training pants, so be certain to wash his private area and crotch. There is a large plastic pitcher on the shelf that you can use to dip water and pour over his body to rinse off the soap. Lift him out of the tub, place him on the bathmat, and dry him thoroughly and it’s all done.”

“Don’t I need to get him dressed again?” Jeff asked.

“Would you want to put soiled clothing on your clean body?” Vi asked, and Jeff shook his head. “Take him to your bedroom, and help him pull on his sleepers, I’ll lay out a clean pair on his bed.”

Jeff, rising from the table, “C’mon Dom, I’m going to give you your bath tonight.” Dom grinned, climbed out of his hi-chair and followed Jeff into the bathroom. Things went almost as planned, while Jeff drew the water into the tub, Dominic undressed himself, leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor. He did need some assistance from Jeff to untie his shoes. Jeff then lifted the naked boy into the tub.

Shampooing Dom’s hair went OK, and Dom stood up to get soaped. When Jeff gingerly washed Dominic’s genitals, the feeling of the soapy washcloth on his penis caused Dom to spring a boner, nearly three inches long. Jeff couldn’t help wonder if his own penis was ever that small! He considered that Dom is still only four, and won’t be five until December, maybe when he was four it was, but he couldn’t really remember. He could vaguely remember that his was bigger than Dominic’s the first time he jacked off and came, many years ago, and that experience occurred while taking a shower.

After rinsing Dom off, Jeff pulled the plug to drain the bath water, and he lifted Dom onto the bathmat to dry him. Halfway dried, Dom told Jeff he needed to tinkle bad. Jeff let him push the stool in front of the toilet and take care of his need, then finished drying him.

Dominic, pointing to the can of baby powder, “Mommy always sprinkles that on me, down there,” pointing to his crotch. Jeff reached for the can and gave Dominic’s crotch and genitals a good sprinkle and Dom grinned. There was nothing sexual about it, but Dom seems to enjoy being touched ‘down there!’

Jeff took Dominic to the bedroom and helped him into his sleepers, but it was still only 7:30 and Dominic’s bedtime isn’t until 8:00. Jeff decided to watch some cartoons on TV with Dominic, hoping he would get sleepy. Sitting on the recliner, Dominic crawled up onto Jeff’s lap. Vi and Art were on the sofa with Sam snuggled between them. 8:00 PM arrived, and the cartoon show ended.

“Okay kids,” Vi stated, “It’s bedtime.” Samantha grudgingly kissed Vi, Art and Jeff goodnight and headed to her room. Dominic hesitated and stayed on Jeff’s lap for a couple more minutes.

“Jeff, can I sleep with you?” Dominic asked, knowing that Julian was now back on campus. Jeff glanced at Vi and Art, expecting them to object, but they didn’t.

“I don’t have a problem with that,” Art stated, “if Jeff is willing to share his bed with you.”

Jeff, smiling, “I guess you can Dom, if you’ll promise not to wet the bed.”

“I promise!” Dom remarked, grinning. As it stands, Dominic hasn’t had a nocturnal accident in well over a month anyway.

“Okay Dom,” Jeff said, “go in and tinkle now, and no more water before bed. Kiss Mommy and Daddy goodnight and I’ll tuck you in.” Dom kissed Vi and Art goodnight and then got his last pee out of the way, and Jeff took him to bed. “You’re sleeping on Julian’s side of the bed, next to the wall. I’ll be up for a little while longer, and join you in about an hour.” Dominic crawled onto the bed and over to the far side, and Jeff tucked him in, kissed him goodnight, then returned to the living room to watch a little more TV with Vi and Art.

When the 9:00 PM show ended at 10:00 Jeff returned to the boys bedroom. It became the boy’s bedroom when Art bought the new twin bed for Dominic, and it was placed in the same room that had previously been Julian’s room. There is only about two feet of space between J&J’s full size bed and Dom’s twin bed.

Not wishing to turn on the light, which would probably awaken Dominic, Jeff started to strip for bed in the dark. Out of habit Jeff started to push his boxer-briefs down and reality struck! He’s not sleeping with Julian! Jeff is NOT going to sleep naked with Dom sharing his bed! He pulled his underwear back up, and crawled into his side of the bed. The motion of Jeff slipping into bed slightly aroused Dominic.

Within seconds of relaxing on his right side, Dominic’s backside was snuggled up against his chest and stomach. Jeff instinctively wrapped his left arm around the little boy’s torso, spooning him. Jeff was missing his husband, but having Dominic sleeping with him offered some comfort, and it was much better than sleeping alone.

He was actually very content, having his little brother-in-law sharing his bed. Jeff has nothing less that a heart full of love for both Samantha and Dominic. Having been raised a single child, Jeff had never known the pleasure of having siblings. He is pleased that Julian now has siblings, and regards them as his own.

Sharing the room with Dominic has its downside. J&J have had to use a lot of discretion, especially when it comes to having sex. Dom is aware that J&J sleep naked, but they have never openly shared any sexual activity in front of Dominic, unless they were certain that he was asleep, and then it was a quiet session of oral sex. A couple of times on weekends they had waited until Dom was up and out, and locked the door for some privacy.

Friday morning after Art and Vi woke up at 6:00 AM, Art quietly entered the boy’s room to awaken Jeff. Both boys were sleeping soundly, Jeff’s arm was still around Dominic’s torso and Dom’s head was resting on Jeff’s shoulder. It was almost like viewing Jeff and Julian sleeping together and Art hated to disturb them.

Glancing around the floor, there were no boxer-briefs on the floor, indicating that Jeff was likely not sleeping naked. Trying not to wake up Dominic, Art softly shook Jeff’s shoulder. Jeff eased from under Dom’s head and immediately swung his legs out of bed and stood, obviously wearing his boxer-briefs, and also displaying an obvious case of morning wood in his underwear. Art grinned, and left the room.

After a trip to the bathroom, Jeff arrived at the kitchen table to enjoy that first cup of coffee with Art and Vi, and no longer sported the wood.

“Has anyone heard from Julian since he left?” Vi asked.

“Yeah, Mom,” Jeff replied, “He called me a few minutes after he arrived, and his trip was smooth. He and Levi have room A2, on the first floor of the senior dorm. I’m sorry, I should have told you last night, but it slipped my mind.” Art and Vi both smiled.

“So how was it,” Art asked, “sleeping with Dominic in your bed?”

“A lot different than sleeping with Julian,” Jeff said, “but it was also very comforting, the way Dom cuddled up with me. He did wake me up once, sometime in the middle of the night, when he crawled over me to go to the bathroom.”

“When he returned and crawled back into bed,” Jeff continued, “He only crawled half way over me, and laid on top of me. I couldn’t resist holding him close and hugging him, I love that little boy so much. I must have fallen back to sleep with Dom on top of my stomach because I don’t remember him rolling off. The next thing I knew was when Dad woke me up this morning, and Dom was beside me with his head on my shoulder.” Art grinned.

“I wish I could have captured it on camera,” Art said, smiling, “You both looked so peaceful, sleeping together, I hated to wake Jeff up. Allowing Dominic to sleep with you last night may have opened Pandora’s Box. Dom’s probably going to want to sleep with you every night now.”

“Honestly,” Jeff replied, grinning, “I really wouldn’t mind, until that time when I have my husband here to sleep with. Dom’s a good cuddler and it sure as heck beats sleeping alone. Gosh I miss my Baby!”

After breakfast the men headed to their bedrooms to dress for work and Vi was ready to pack their lunches, and remembered—it’s Pizza Friday. The weekend is upon them. It’ll be Julian’s first weekend back on campus away from Jeff, and Jeff’s first weekend without Julian.

To be continued..........

Another chapter comes to a close with Julian back on campus and both Julian and Jeff prepared for the long separation. In another home, summer break has ended and Kevin and Bryan are returning to Kenworth for their fall semester. I can't believe this story is almost 40 chapters--ALREADY!
Chapter 40 picks up with Kevin and Bryan’s return trip to Kenworth, and Uncles Jim and Calvin’s plans for an outing at the cabin with Dayton, and perhaps Julian.
As always, comments are welcome and appreciated. I love you guys and appreciate you reading my stories.
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Julian and Jeff prepare for the long separation,  Luckily they have good friends and family 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..