Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,214 Words
  • 528 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 42. Chapter 42

Note: All sexually involved characters in this chapter are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a masturbation encounter between two of the teenaged boys detailed in this chapter.

Chapter 42 picks up with a discussion between Ryan and Brandon. Public schools are back in session and Julian will be sharing the weekend getaway at the cabin with Dayton, and the Uncles.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 42, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

After returning to their dorm room after eating, Ryan and Brandon wasted little time in tearing off each others clothing and lying naked on one of the beds, passionately hugging and kissing, and making each other hard!

Ryan, starving to feel Brandon’s cock in his mouth quickly descended on it, taking every inch he could handle. Brandon’s manhood is just a little smaller than Ryan’s but still a generous mouthful. Ryan was excited to once again be close to tasting Brandon’s Man’s Milk, a taste he’d not had the pleasure of for nearly three months.

Brandon, knowing he would soon be seeing his Baby, had resisted the urge to take matters in hand for the last four days, trying to save up a big supply of his Man’s Milk for Ryan to enjoy. About five or six minutes of Ryan’s talented mouth on his cock he exploded into Ryan’s mouth, nearly choking him. Ryan pulled off, licking his lips and smiling, well pleased with Brandon’s gift.

The boys traded places and Brandon prepared for his treat. Hindsight! Ryan won’t be able to give Brandon anywhere near the quantity of Man’s Milk that Brandon just gave him because of Bryan’s surprising and enjoyable hand job early this morning, and he hadn’t had time enough to recharge completely. Brandon soon drained Ryan’s testicles, a bit disappointed, and feeling a bit cheated. The two boys soon crawled into one of the twin beds, snuggled together and prepared to go to sleep. Their bodies touching each other felt comfortably pleasant to both men, as they had both missed sleeping together over the long lonely summer.

“Brandon,” Ryan asked, apprehensively, did you make any contacts while you were home?"

“I won’t lie to you Ryan,” Brandon admitted. “I didn’t go looking for any new contacts, but I did hook up with a couple of old friends, just for some sexual relief. We didn’t even kiss. Believe me Ryan, my heart only has room for you! What about you?”

“I was pretty good all summer,” Ryan stated, “Oh, sure, I rubbed it off two or three times a week, but I didn’t hook up with any other boys. I was fine until early this morning. I woke up in my Motel bed with morning wood and needed to piss, but I also had a major desire to drop a load. I glanced over at Bryan and Kevin, and they were still sound asleep, so I pushed the covers down and started to stroke it, thinking of you.”

“I was just a couple of minutes from shooting my wad when Kevin’s alarm went off, and they caught me in the act. They both came and sat on my bed, and asked me if I wanted some help. I thought that maybe one of them might want to give me head, but no. Bryan wrapped his hand around my cock and started to stroke it. Then Kevin grabbed the lube and squeezed some onto Bryan’s hand, and Bryan was stroking me, full length, head to pubes.”

“Why didn’t you stop him?” Brandon asked, smirking.

“I couldn’t, Baby,” Ryan answered, “It felt so good, almost like you riding my cock, with my cock in your sweet pussy! I warned Bryan that I was going to cum, and he kept stroking, and I shot my load all over my chest, stomach, Bryan’s hand and even some on the bed. But that wasn’t the end of it!”

“What happened next?” Brandon asked, with a grin on his face.

“They both climbed on my bed, and they both straddled my thighs and started to jack off, and then sprayed their juice all over me, right on top of my own cum. I was a total mess! What they did next was a total surprise.”

“Don’t tell me, they licked it all up?” Brandon asked.

“Nope,” Ryan said, “but the room had a really big shower. They dragged me into it, and they both soaped up washcloths and totally cleaned me up! I haven’t been bathed like that since I was a toddler. I have to admit that it was fun, and quite enjoyable. Bryan told me that he had lusted to fondle and play with my big dick for months, and he finally got the opportunity!”

Brandon, grinning, “Baby, no one could love playing with your big dick any more than I do. I can’t blame Bryan for what they did to you, but I’m a bit surprised they went that far. So nobody fucked anybody?”

“Nope, nobody fucked and nobody sucked,” Ryan said, grinning, “but we all got our rocks off.”

“It seems you three had a good time,” Brandon commented, “Maybe we could both get together with the two of them some night and have a four-way. I could go for that, just for fun.” Ryan grinned, turned out the bedside lamp and the two happily reunited lovers drifted off to dreamland.

* * * * * *

It’s Wednesday morning, September 5th and the first day for the Public Schools to reopen. Over the weekend Jim and Calvin had taken Dayton shopping for school clothes, notebooks, and a new backpack. Ozzie walked in the back door just as Dayton finished breakfast, about 7:15 AM aware that the handicap bus would be arriving about 7:25 AM. Calvin gave Dayton $5.00 for the weeks lunch money, which Dayton stuffed in his jean pocket.

Just a reminder, Ozzie is a year older than Dayton, but had needed to repeat the Eighth Grade, so both boys are now freshmen, and would be sharing most of their classes. Jim and Cal had made previous arrangements with the school for Ozzie to be Dayton’s caregiver during school hours and for him to ride the handicap bus with Dayton.

After Jim and Calvin kissed their son goodbye, Ozzie wheeled Dayton out of the back door, down the ramp and out to the end of the driveway to meet the school bus. When the bus arrived, the driver instinctively opened the side door and lowered the platform designed to lift a wheelchair up to the floor level, and Ozzie rode up with him. The bus monitor helped Ozzie to secure the wheelchair and Ozzie sat in the seat next to Dayton.

Arriving at school, Ozzie was able to release the clamp securing the wheelchair, and the driver lowered them to the sidewalk, and Ozzie pushed Dayton through the main entrance into the school. Looking at the poster, they determined that the freshman homeroom was Room 204 on the second floor. Ozzie went in search of the elevator, which was only permitted for use by handicapped students. Seventh and Eighth grades were taught on the first floor.

Finding the elevator, Ozzie pushed Dayton onto the elevator, and pressed the ‘2’ button for the 2nd, (and top) floor. Barely off the elevator, Dayton told Ozzie he needed to tinkle, and Ozzie started to look for the 2nd floor boy’s room.

Over the summer Dayton’s bladder control has improved. He no longer wears diapers at night, and rarely has a nocturnal accident. Jim and Cal still keep a plastic sheet on his bed to protect the mattress, just in case. He still has limited holding capability and when he needs to go, time is of the essence, or he starts to leak.

Finding the boy’s room, Ozzie held the door open and Dayton wheeled himself in, facing the urinals. Ozzie assisted Dayton onto his feet, and Dayton gripped the plumbing that flushed the urinal with both hands for support. Ozzie unzipped Dayton’s jeans, and pulled out Dayton’s penis, pointing it into the urinal. While Dayton tinkled, Ozzie stood in front of the urinal next door and also took the opportunity to relieve himself.

When they were finished, Ozzie put away his junk and after squeezing out those last few drops from Dayton’s pecker tucked Dayton Jr. back into his jeans and zipped him up. It occurred to Ozzie that Dayton had been going through puberty and Dayton’s boyhood was now about the same size as his own, if not just a tad bigger. They left the boy’s room and headed to room 204.

Inside the room, Ozzie spotted two unoccupied desks at the end of the second row. Dropping his backpack on the second desk, Ozzie pulled the chair out from the first desk and set it down against the wall. Dayton wheeled his chair up to the first desk, and Ozzie sat at the second desk. Many of the students were walking around, meeting and greeting other students, including Ozzie and Dayton. The 8:30 bell rang and the students all scrambled to their seats.

Mrs. Jackson welcomed everyone back, and informed them that she was both their Homeroom Teacher and also their First Period English 9 teacher. When the bell rang, all students were to remain seated, and she would start their English class.

When the Fourth Period ended, it was lunchtime, and the students all headed to the Cafeteria for lunch. Ozzie and Dayton shared the elevator with Sally, a classmate on crutches, who was recovering from a sprained ankle. Ozzie politely held the door open for both of the handicapped students to enter, and pressed the ‘1’ button. Arriving on the first floor, the three students walked, limped and wheeled to the end of the Cafeteria Line.

A few courteous students toward the front of the line opened a space and offered them to get in line in front of them, which they humbly appreciated, and politely told Sally to lead the way. She was able to guide her own tray down the line, and Ozzie placed Dayton’s and his own tray behind Sally’s, shoving Dayton’s tray in front of his.

When Sally paid for her lunch, Richard, a boy who secretly had a crush on Sally, picked up Sally’s tray and led her to his table so the two teens could share lunch together, with no objection, and just a smile from Sally. She seemed to also have a liking for him, maybe his crush wasn’t so secret after all!

After Dayton paid for his lunch, Ozzie grabbed Dayton’s tray, setting it at the end of an empty table where Dayton could sit in his wheelchair then went back and got his own tray, sitting on the end of the bench next to Dayton. A couple of minutes later five more freshman boys arrived at the table with their trays, two of them sitting on the bench seat next to Ozzie and the other three filling the bench seat on the other side. The boys all ate together, with just light conversation.

Marty, on the seat across from Ozzie and next to Dayton’s left side broke the ice. Marty, offering his hand, “I’m Martin Ludden, but I go by ‘Marty’. Dayton, I didn’t catch your last name when teach was taking roll.”

“Ashley-Wilson,” Dayton replied, shaking hands with Marty.

“Dayton Ashley-Wilson,” Marty stated, “That’s a mouthful!”

“When my parents got married, they decided to hyphenate their pre-marital names,” Dayton replied, not ready to reveal yet that his parents were both ‘Dad’s.’

“Well, Dayton Ashley-Wilson,” Marty commented, smiling, “We know you’re a little different than us, but we all want to be your friends, and if you ever need assistance with anything, please feel free to ask us.”

“That’s what friends are for,” Steve added, “I’m Stephen Vincent Abernathy, by the way, and I go by ‘Steve,’ see, we already have something in common, our long names!” Dayton smiled.

The boys all finished eating, and Marty grabbed Dayton’s tray with his own and carried them to the cart, depositing them on the way out of the Cafeteria. On the way to their 5th period class, Dayton told Ozzie he needed to pee again, so they stopped by the boy’s room, followed by Steve. Steve observed Ozzie preparing Dayton to use the urinal, then occupied the next urinal over.

“Dayton,” Ozzie stated, “I’m gonna leave you dangling for a couple, I need to poop really bad and I can’t wait any longer.”

“Go ahead Ozzie,” Steve said, “I can take care of Dayton.”

Steve shook out the last drops and put his junk away, and then turned his attention to Dayton.

“I’m kinda new at this,” Steve said, “I guess we just wring it out like I do mine.” Steve took Dayton’s dick into his hand and gave it a couple of strokes, forcing those last pesky drops of pee out. He then pulled Dayton’s jeans and skivvies out at the fly so that Dayton Jr. would retract into his pants, tenderly adjusted it a bit and zipped him up. “Did I do okay?”

“You done just fine,” Dayton replied, smiling, “Thanks.” Steve lowered Dayton into his chair and wheeled him to the sinks, where they both washed and dried their hands.

Steve, pushing Dayton’s wheelchair toward the door, “Ozzie, we’ll wait for you outside in the hall.” Steve held the door open and Dayton wheeled out through it, where they waited for Ozzie to finish his job and join them.

“Dayton,” Steve stated, “That was a little awkward for me, I’ve never touched another boy’s pecker before. It really wasn’t as uncomfortable as I thought it might be.” Secretly, Steve really enjoyed handling Dayton’s nice pecker. Just those two or four strokes to empty out those last few drops caused Dayton Jr. to stiffen a bit and Steve could imagine sharing mutual masturbation with Dayton. Just imagining it caused Steve Jr. to become a little aroused and he had to adjust himself.

Steve isn’t gay, but he has enjoyed jacking off with other boys a few times, maybe someday he could do it with Dayton. OK, so he fibbed a little to Dayton, he has touched other boy’s peckers a few times when he had jacked off with them, and they also had touched him. No big deal! Just teen boys being teen boys.

When Ozzie came out of the boy’s room, Steve took charge of wheeling Dayton’s chair down the hall to their 5th period class. He parked the wheelchair at the end of the second row, electing to sit in the first chair, next to Dayton, where Ozzie would normally sit, and forcing Ozzie to sit a couple of seats away. Steve was proving that he really did want to be friends with Dayton.

After their 7th period class, the three boys headed to the 8th period study hall. During 8th period, the boys had gym on Monday’s and Thursday’s and the girls had gym on Tuesday’s and Friday’s. Due to his handicap, Dayton was exempt from gym. There was no gym class on Wednesday’s, and the study hall was nearly full of students of both sexes.

Finding an empty table, the three boys settled at it, Dayton sitting at the end where there was no chair. Ozzie and Steve sat together at one side of the table, Ozzie next to Dayton. Just a couple of minutes later they were joined by Marty and Ricky, Marty sitting across from Ozzie, on Dayton’s left side. The five boys started to work on their assignments that were due tomorrow. It was now about 50 minutes before the end of the period, and the end of the school day.

“Ozzie,” Dayton stated, “I need to use the boys room again. I don’t think I can wait until I get home, and I don’t want to wet myself on the bus.” Marty overheard Dayton’s request.

Marty, standing up, “My turn, I’ll take Dayton to the boys room and assist him!” All of these boys knew that Dayton needed some assistance, especially in the boy’s room. Marty took control of Dayton’s wheelchair and wheeled him to the boy’s bathroom, backing into the door and pulling Dayton inside.

“Dayton, this is new to me,” Marty stated, “and you’re going to have to tell me what to do, do you want a stall or a urinal?”

“Just wheel me in front of a urinal, and help me to stand up on my feet,” Dayton replied. So far this seemed like a piece of cake, Marty thought. He helped Dayton to stand and Dayton used both hands to grip the pipe, and support himself.

“Now Marty,” Dayton instructed, “unzip my jeans and pull my pecker out of my skivvies, and just hold it, and aim it, while I tinkle.” Feeling really strange, holding another boy’s boyhood in his hand, Marty followed Dayton’s instructions. Dayton let go, pissing a healthy stream. Marty watched, aiming Dayton’s stream toward the bottom of the urinal, hoping it didn’t splash back onto his hand or arm.

“How can you pee with another boy holding your pecker?” Marty asked, “I don’t think I could do that.”

“If you want to try,” Dayton offered, grinning, “I’d be willing to hold your pecker for you.”

“Thanks for the offer,” Marty replied, “but I think I’ll pass.”

“It’s pretty easy,” Dayton replied, “when you gotta go as bad as I just did, and I’m quite used to having another boy hold me. Now if you’ll just squeeze out those last few drops and tuck my junk away, we’ll be all done.”

Marty did as Dayton had asked, the boys washed their hands and returned to the study hall to await the final bell, signaling that school was over for the day. The bell rang and Ozzie pushed Dayton to the exit doors and then to the handicap bus.

It was a little prior to 4:00 PM when the bus dropped Dayton and Ozzie off at Jim and Cal’s driveway. Entering the back (kitchen) door the aroma of dinner cooking in the crockpot hit both boys. Jim and Cal usually arrive from work about 5:30 PM and they usually share dinner together about 6:00 or 6:30.

Still just 4:00 PM Ozzie settled with Dayton at his desk and the two boys studied together—for about fifteen minutes!

“Dayton,” Ozzie suggested, “It’ll be well over an hour before your Dad’s get home. It’s been a while since we’ve jacked off together, and I’m past due to get a load off!”

Dayton, observing that Ozzie was fingering a bulge in his jeans, evidently aroused, “Where should we do it?”

“How about right here on the sofa?” Ozzie suggested, “I’ll get us some paper towels.” He went to the kitchen, returning with several sheets. Dayton instinctively removed his shirt and T-shirt, as did Ozzie. Ozzie assisted Dayton to stand and Dayton supported himself by gripping Ozzie’s shoulders. Ozzie proceeded to unbuckle Dayton’s belt, unbuttoned his jeans and pushed his jeans and skivvies down to his ankles and Dayton Jr. sprung straight out from Dayton’s crotch, totally erect.

Ozzie then turned Dayton and lowered him onto the sofa in a sitting position, then shoved his own jeans and boxers down, and sat closely on the sofa next to Dayton, their thighs touching. Both boys wrapped a hand around the other’s stiff boyhood, they glanced at each other and grinned, stroking each other lightly.

“A funny thing happened at school today,” Dayton stated.

“Are you going to tell me about it,” Ozzie asked, “or just keep me in suspense?”

“Remember when Steve took me to the boy’s room to assist me?”

“Yeah, I remember,” Ozzie replied, “So what happened?”

“Well, you know how you guys need to stroke me a couple of times, to squeeze out those last few drops of pee.” Dayton explained, “Steve must have stroked me more like ten times, and Jr. started to get hard. Steve’s hand stroking my pecker felt really nice and I really didn’t want him to stop, but he did. He had a little trouble tucking me back in, ‘cause he’d made me almost totally hard! I’d love to jack off with Steve sometime.” Ozzie grinned.

“That could be a possibility,” Ozzie replied, “A lot of guys won’t admit to jacking off, but I’m quite certain that all teen boys do it, and I doubt that Steve is an exception. I’m betting that Steve has a jack-off buddy that he gets off together with, kinda like you and me.” The two boys stopped chatting and started to concentrate on stroking their peckers, swapping peckers now and then and jacking each other.

Ozzie is a bit envious of Dayton, even though Dayton is almost two years younger, Dayton has about an inch on Ozzie when they’re both erect. Even though Dayton’s lower region is partially paralyzed his genitals seem to be 100% functional, and he does sport a nice piece of male meat!

It occurred to Ozzie that it would likely be very difficult for Dayton to have sex with a girl. Maybe if she gets on top and rides his pony?

“Watch out, Ozzie!” Dayton exclaimed, “I’m gonna cum!” Ozzie continued to stroke Dayton’s boyhood, watching intently, as Dayton Jr. started to shoot several spurts of the white substance, most of it landing on his chest and stomach, with some of it streaming down his shaft and onto Ozzie’s hand. Dayton picked up the speed of his stroking, anxious to make Ozzie release his load. About a minute later, Ozzie reached his orgasm, and he spurted a number of ropes, most of it also landing on Dayton, a couple of globs on his own belly and some also coating Dayton’s hand. The two boys glanced at each other, a grin forming on both of their faces.

For just an instant, Ozzie considered licking Dayton’s cream off his hand, but then thought better of the idea, and reached for a paper towel and wiped it off his hand. Dayton never considered tasting cum, and also used a paper towel to clean his hand.

After wiping off his own cock, Ozzie used paper towels to clean the rather substantial mess off of Dayton, including the small amount of cum that had run down Dayton’s shaft toward his scrotum. Dayton is totally used to other’s handling his pecker and actually enjoys another boy’s hand touching or holding it, and that included both of his Dads. When he occasionally had wet himself it was normally Jim or Calvin that tenderly washed and dried his crotch area and genitals.

Ozzie stood up and pulled his boxers and jeans back up, then gathered up the soppy paper towels and took them to the trash can in the kitchen. Returning to the living room, he assisted Dayton to redress, and they returned to the desk, and their studies. All evidence of the last 45 minutes of pleasure had been destroyed!

Cal and Jim arrived home from work about 5:30 as usual. Jim quickly stirred up a batch of corn muffins to go with the Chili that had been cooking all day in the crockpot and placed them in the oven to bake while Cal prepared four bowls of tossed salads. As was frequently the case, they invited Ozzie to share dinner with them. Of course Ozzie accepted, and Jim called Mandy to tell her.

Calvin, while they were having supper, “Dayton, how did your first day of school go?”

“Pretty cool,” Dayton replied, smiling, “and I even made some new friends, some boys that want to be friends with me.”

“Ozzie, how well do you know those boys?” Calvin asked.

“I’ve known those boys since 5th or 6th grade, and they’re all nice boys,” Ozzie replied. “I think they’re desire to be friends with Dayton is sincere. Steve and Marty even took it upon themselves to learn how to assist Dayton in the boy’s room!”

“That’s probably a good thing,” Jim stated, “there might be times when Ozzie may be occupied, or even sick and not able to attend school for the day. It’ll be good for you to have a backup assistant for Dayton.” Dayton smiled.

“Awesome chili, Dad,” Ozzie stated, preparing to leave. “We’ve finished our homework, so I’m just going to leave my backpack here and grab it in the morning before we go to meet the bus.” Ozzie gave Dayton a ‘best friend’ hug, thanked Dayton’s Dads for dinner and headed home for the night.

After Ozzie left, Calvin proceeded to put away the leftovers and washed the dishes, while Jim ushered Dayton into the bathroom and stripped both Dayton and himself naked. Father and son showered together. Dayton supported himself by gripping the handrail, while Jim soaped and washed both of their bodies.
Jim and Cal had discovered that the easiest way to give Dayton his shower was to shower with him.

As much as Jim and Cal had previously enjoyed their nudity, they had ceased hanging around the house naked once Dayton came into their lives. About the only times that Dayton sees his Dads naked is during shower time or occasionally when he needs their assistance during the nighttime or very early morning. They do still sleep together raw, and probably do more, that Dayton doesn’t get to see!

To be continued...........

Ahead in chapter 43 Jim, Cal and Julian finalize plans to share a happy weekend at the cabin with Dayton. Bryan’s Mom, Mary Mahoney, and Kevin’s Mom, Audrey Collins will be discussing the possibilities for sharing Thanksgiving with the boys. Thanks guys for reading my tales, and a special thanks to those of you that take the time to leave comments! Have I mentioned that I 💓 comments? I luv you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..