Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,362 Words
  • 776 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 36. Chapter 36

Note: All sexually involved characters in this chapter are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be some gay sex described in this chapter.

Chapter 36 picks up on Wednesday, July sixth. First up, Tony will be facing his Dad for a serious talk. Jeff’s Mom, Elaine is visiting the White’s so that she and Julian’s Mom, Vi can get J&J’s wedding plans finalized, and Kevin and Bryan will spend a few more days in Dunbar before heading to Houston.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 36, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

Going back to the evening of Monday, June 11th, Kurt and Kevin headed to Lee and Tonya’s house to talk with Lee and Jake about getting Kevin’s car back. As luck would have it, Jake was off that night, so Jake was also home. Lee and Jake both walked out of the house to greet Kurt and Kevin. The greeting was congenial, and Kevin and Jake shared a hug, for old time’s sake, but no kisses.

Kurt explained the need to get Kevin’s car back, so he could take it back to Kenworth in August.

"Son," Lee stated, "I think it was very generous of Kevin to let you use his car for the last year. Didn’t you know that Kevin planned to take his car back to campus this year?"

"Yeah," Jake replied, "but Kevin had also told me that he would help me get my own car, before he went back."

"A lot has changed, since then," Lee stated, "you are no longer Kevin’s responsibility. You now have a new love in your life, and so does Kevin. Don’t you have some money saved up, to maybe at least make the down payment on a car of your own?"

"I’ve got about a thousand," Jake replied, "maybe $1100."

"We might even be able to find you a decent car for that," Lee said, "without financing, let me check out Craig’s List. If push comes to shove, I’ll cosign for you. Kurt, do you need to take the car back tonight?"

"No, Lee, but we would like to have it back, say, by mid July," Kurt replied.

"Great," Lee stated, "that gives us about a month to find Jake some wheels. As soon as we find Jake a car, we’ll return Kevin’s car to your family, will that work?"

"What do you think, Son," Kurt said, "does that seem reasonable to you?"

"Sure, Dad," Kevin answered, "I don’t want to put Jake in a bind, and Bryan has his car here, if I need to go anyplace, he can take me. In a few weeks we’ll be going to Houston for the last half of the summer, anyway. I just want to make sure my car is serviced, and ready for the school year in Wisconsin."

Kurt, shaking hands with Lee, "I told Jr. that I was certain we could handle this in a reasonable fashion." Lee smiled.

"Kurt," Lee replied, "Jake may only be my step-son, but I love him as my own, and I will do anything to help him. Kevin, I know that you are no longer Jake’s boyfriend, but Tonya and I still care for you. Please come by and see us once in a while, you’re always welcome in our home."

Kurt and Lee shook hands, and Kevin and Jake shared a departure hug, for old time’s sake. Kurt and Kevin headed home, the car problem solved.

* * * * * *

Returning to the present, Wednesday night of July 6th, Tony and Jake had been caught by Tony’s father, Officer Jenkins, having sex on Tony’s bed, when he had come home early with a migraine. Tony took Jake back to Vinnie’s Pizzeria to get his car, and was ordered to return ASAP to have a serious talk with his father, and do some explaining.

Tony parked his car in the drive and slowly and reluctantly entered his home through the back door, and saw his father sitting at the kitchen table, drumming his fingers on the table and nursing a stiff alcoholic drink.

"Sit down Son," Jenkins said. Tony nervously sat in a chair, his whole body shaking with fear.

"Anthony Jenkins," his father said, "I came home tonight with a migraine headache, but that’s a drop in the bucket to what I found when I got home. The scene I witnessed in your room was the most embarrassing and humiliating thing I’ve ever seen. Not only were you two naked on your bed, but you actually had that boy’s penis in your mouth! How could you possibly stoop so low?"

"Dad," Tony said, starting to sob, "I can’t live a lie—anymore. I’ve liked boys—for some time—but I could never—let my true feelings—be known. I had a reputation—as a high school jock—and I needed—to protect—my reputation. That’s why I—always dated girls."

"Are you telling me that my only Son is a faggot?" Tony’s Dad asked with a serious look on his face.

"Dad, please," Tony replied, "that’s a very—derogatory—term. OK, so I’m—gay. Jake is my—boyfriend, and I love him—with all my heart!" Tony’s father is shaking his head in disbelief.

"Tony," Tony Sr. stated, "you’ve just completed your first year at college in Police Science, planning to become a Police Officer. You can’t be gay and be a Police Officer."

"Sure I can," Tony replied, "there are Police Departments all over the country that have gay officers. There is even a facebook page for gay firefighters and police officers. Being gay doesn’t mean I can’t still be a good cop, and that’s my dream, to become a cop."

**** Author’s note ****

My closest gay friend, RIP Ed, used to frequent Bryant Park in Richmond, VA that was notorious for gay activity. Ed had a real attraction to Police, and most of his hookups were gay Law Enforcers from Richmond and the three bordering counties, so I know there are Gay Cops around. I lost my friend in September of 2016 to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, after 36 years of close friendship. We never once had sex together, but we were very close gay friends, and I still miss him terribly.

**** Back to Tony and his Dad ****

"Son," Tony’s Dad stated, "if it became known that you have an interest in boys, your reputation will fall into the sewer."

"Fuck my reputation, Dad," Tony replied, "My happiness, and being with the boy I love, means more to me than my reputation. Please don’t force me to break up with Jake, or do something drastic. I need my boy, and we are in love with each other."

"Son," Tony Sr. stated, "what I saw tonight was something I never would have dreamed of in my worst nightmare. I’m not going to be an asshole about it. I’ll still pay for your education, and keep a roof over your head, but I’m not happy about your relationship with Jake. Why couldn’t you just find a nice girl to love, like most other boys do?"

"Dad," Tony replied, "I’ve dated a bunch of girls, and even had sex with a couple of them. Not a one has ever made me feel nearly as loved, and happy, as I feel when I’m with Jake. I could never fall in love with any of them, but I have fallen in love with Jake."

"Son, regardless of your sexuality, I still love you dearly. I suppose you need to follow your heart, and if your heart leads you to another boy—so be it."

"So you’re not really pissed with me?" Tony asked.

"I was more shocked," Jenkins said, "and disappointed, and hurt. I over reacted, but now I understand a lot better. Please give Jake my apologies for me. Now that I know the situation, please tell Jake that he is welcome in our home, even in your bed. But please, if you and Jake do anything like you were doing tonight, close the fucking door, I really don’t want to see it."

"Dad," Tony responded, "Thank you so much, I love you Dad, and I’m really sorry that I hurt you. I think maybe this chat was long overdue, I should have come out to you—long ago, but I just—just—couldn’t."

"I understand, Son," His Dad said, "coming out to your parent takes a lot of courage, but your out now, and you still have all of my love and respect. I love you Son, but I’ve still got this damned migraine, and I need to go to bed. Goodnight Son." Tony Sr. gave Tony a loving hug, and headed to his bedroom.

Tony turned out the lights and headed to his room, anxious to call Jake to tell him that everything was cool, and that he was now out to his Dad. He relayed his Dad’s apology to Jake, and told him that he was welcome in the Jenkins home, and even welcome to sleep with him there. Jake breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that Tony and Jake’s love for each other will continue to grow.

* * * * * *

Wednesday night Penny and Peter Calhoun were happy and excited to have Sam spending the next two nights with them. At bedtime, Peter hung in the girls room, and watched intently while the girls got naked and put on their pajamas. Peter gave them both a goodnight kiss on their cheeks and went to his room, stripped naked and crawled into his bed. He’d developed a habit of sleeping naked, because it feels good, and his pajamas don’t get twisted around him.

Thursday morning Peter woke up before the girls. He walked, naked, into the girls’ room to wake them up his peter flaccid. He shook their shoulders and announced it was time to get up and greet the new morning. Both girls viewed Peter’s boyhood.

"Peter," Sam asked, "can we feel your peter?"

Peter, totally unembarrassed answered, "Sure, if you want to." Secretly, Peter loved to have girls feel his peter. The girls took turns, feeling Peter’s peter. With the girls fondling his peter, his peter quickly developed into a nearly four-inch stiffie and the girls giggled.

"Peter," Sam asked, "why does it get stiff?"

"I don’t know," Peter replied, "it just does that sometimes." Peter, at ten, really didn’t know. He didn’t know much about sex yet. After about five minutes the girls arose from the bed, and all three children headed to the bathroom to tinkle.

"You go first, Peter," Penny said, "we want to watch you tinkle." Peter, now having lost his stiffie, aimed his peter toward the toilet and directed his stream into the bowl, with both girls watching in awe. He squeezed out those last drops and headed to his room to dress, leaving the bathroom for the girls to use. Girls always sit to tinkle and there is really nothing to see.

The children all dressed and headed to the kitchen, where Dottie fixed them all some breakfast. After eating, the three children all headed to the White’s home to make use of the White’s playground, and were soon joined by Eric.

* * * * * *

Thursday morning Vi arose early, 6:30 AM as usual, and started coffee to brew. While the coffee was brewing, she walked into Sam’s bedroom and woke Elaine up, informing her that the coffee was ready.

"Thanks for waking me, Vi," Elaine said, "I think we’re going to have a lot to do today."

"How well I know," Vi replied, "a lot to do and not very much time to get it done." Elaine wandered into the kitchen, just wearing her nightgown, and joining Vi, Art, and J&J, the boys both in their boxers. Because of Elaine’s presence, Art had pulled on his workpants, but the boys didn’t alter their routine. Dominic was still sleeping, and of course, Sam was at the Calhoun’s house.

The boys instinctively sat together on one side of the table, Elaine assumed Sam’s usual seat, across from the boys, and Vi and Art took their end seats, as usual. Vi had packed lunches for Art and Jeff while the coffee was brewing.

"Boys," Elaine asked, "you are planning on a honeymoon, aren’t you?"

"Yeah, Mom," Jeff replied, "Alvin was kind enough to let me take my vacation the week of August sixth, so we can take our honeymoon during my vacation."

"Where are you guys planning to go?" Vi asked.

"Places we’ve never been," Jeff answered, "We’re heading north, to Niagra Falls, NY, then down through PA to visit the Amish territory, then down the Skyline Drive in VA and see the Luray Caverns, and then back home."

"I think," Elaine said, "Niagra Falls is like the Honeymoon Capital of the country, it’s a very popular place for newlyweds to visit on their Honeymoons."

"You boys have made some really fun plans for your Honeymoon," Vi stated, "I think it’ll be a trip to remember."

"Not to mention," Jeff added, grinning, "spending our first week as married husbands in the motel rooms every night, consummating our marriage!" Elaine smirked, and blushed a little bit. She wasn’t about to ask what two boys might do to ‘consummate’ a marriage. Probably the same thing a straight couple might do.

"I guess," Vi stated, "no one could frown on you guys having sex, once you two are married."

"Mom," Julian stated, "we’ve made a commitment, not to have any more sex together, until the night of our wedding. That’ll make our wedding night all the more special."

"I think that is quite honorable," Vi stated, "I hope you can keep that commitment." Vi had noticed, doing laundry, that there haven’t been any cum stains on their sheets lately.

After enjoying first cups of coffee together, Vi started to prepare sausage and pancakes for breakfast, holding back a little of the batter to make Dom some pancakes, after he gets up. About 7:30 Art kissed Vi goodbye, and Jeff kissed his boyfriend—oops—his fiancé good bye and Art and Jeff headed out to leave for work.

"Julian," Vi stated, "Elaine and I have a lot of running around to do, and I have no idea when we might get back. I’m leaving you in charge of Dominic, and the other kids, if they show up."

"No problem, Mom," Julian replied, "I’ll get Dom dressed and feed him his breakfast after he wakes up."

Elaine and Vi took off about 8:30 AM, Vi driving, to start their errands. The first stop is the print shop, to order invitations. Discussing who might need invitations, they decided that fifteen invitations would be adequate for the few friends and relatives that the boys would want to invite.

Looking over the choices, Vi and Elaine really liked one that showed a black hand holding a white hand on the front, depicting a mixed race union of souls. (Jeff is Caucasian and Julian has more of the skin color of his Dad, Art, but a few shades lighter)

On the inside Elaine and Vi had the following printed:

The parents of

Julian A. White and Jeffrey G. Parks

are happy to invite you to witness

the marriage of their loving Sons,

To be held on August 4th at 2:00 PM

At the VFW Hall in Dunbar, TN

Reception to follow the Ceremony

RSVP requested

"Shouldn’t we state who the officiating minister is?" Elaine asked.

"No," Vi replied, "Pastor Eddie is going out on a limb to marry the boys. He is only here as an Associate Pastor for the summer at the United Methodist Church and wishes to keep his name and his Church affiliation secret and out of scrutiny. UMC would be quite disturbed to know that he performed a same-sex wedding."

"I see," Elaine replied, "When will those people begin to realize that Love is Love, regardless of gender."

"Excuse me!" Vi retorted, "Weren’t you one of those people?"

"I was, Vi," Elaine replied, "my homophobia nearly cost me the loss of my brother, and my son. But that’s in the past, I’m totally recovered, and I’m now looking forward to Jeff and Julian’s wedding. I don’t think there are very many couples that have the love for each other that our Son’s share. I’m convinced that their love is true, and really hope it can last a lifetime."

"Elaine," Vi said, "over the last couple of years, I’ve been a little closer to the boys than you have, and I watched their love grow, day by day and week by week. It just keeps getting stronger! They want to raise their own family, once they are financially secure, and I think they’ll be wonderful Daddies. They both love children and they’re totally in love with Sam and Dom. They treat Sam and Dom almost as if they were their own children. Sam and Dom worship those two boys!"

"Do you think we can get into the VFW, and see how it’s laid out?" Elaine asked.

"We can try," Vi replied, "Let’s go check it out." Vi drove them to the VFW and parked in the large parking lot, where only four other cars were parked. Walking to the door, it was locked, with one of those card readers where members could slide their cards and make entry. Vi pushed the doorbell button, and a man came to the door. The ladies explained the reason for their visit.

"What date?" the man asked.

"August the fourth," Vi replied.

"I think one of our members, Alvin Corbin, has already reserved the hall for one of his employees wedding on that date," the man stated.

"Right," Vi stated, "that employee is this lady’s son, Jeff Parks. I’m the mother of the other groom, Vi White. We just wanted to see the layout of the building, to help us make the wedding plans."

"So this wedding is a—a—gay wedding?" the man asked.

"It is," Vi replied, "our two beautiful Son’s are getting married that day, is that a problem?"

"Not at all," he replied, "we probably rent this hall out for at least seven or eight weddings a year, and usually two or three of them are same-sex weddings. The money we get from renting out this hall for special occasion’s help to pay the lease. Let me show you around. How many guests are you expecting?"

"It’ll be a small number, probably no more than 40 people," Elaine stated."

"This is the main meeting room, and it will seat up to 100," the man said, and here is the dining room. Are you having the reception catered?"

"We’re hoping to have The Flaming Hearth cater the reception," Vi said.

"They’re good boys, John and Renaldo," the man said, "they’ve catered several Wedding Receptions in this hall. They’re the best caterers this little burg has to offer. I have something to show you, follow me." Elaine and Vi followed him to a storage room.

"We’ve hosted so many weddings in this hall, we’ve had this portable altar built. It was used for the first time about a month ago, and you’re welcome to use it."

"Do we need to have the caterer supply tables and chairs?"

"Nope," he said, "take a look, plenty of tables and chairs, and a serving line for the food. If you have John and Renaldo cater the reception, all they’ll need to bring is the food, and they can even supply the Wedding Cake."

"That’s good to know," Elaine said, "This seems like a great place for a wedding. Thank you for showing us around."

"Oh," the man stated, "one more thing, this is a private, members only bar, but we do make the bar available to everyone on these special occasions, if you have guests that would like a little alcohol to supplement the reception, but not for free."

"That’s good to know," Vi replied, "but I doubt that the bar will make a killing from our guests, most of them are non-drinkers."

Vi and Elaine left the VFW and headed to The Flaming Hearth, to share lunch together, and make arrangements to have the reception catered. John joined them at their table to discuss the reception.

John, as a light bulb went off in his mind, "I remember you! You and your husband brought two handsome young men here, a while back, and my partner and I witnessed the most beautiful and emotional proposal we’d ever seen. Hold on a minute, I’ll be right back."

John, returning, with a DVD in his hand, "Nobody ever came by to get this," John said, handing the DVD to Vi. It had the simple word written on it with a black marker, ‘WHITE’.

"What is that?" Elaine asked.

"It’s a DVD of the boy’s proposal," Vi replied, smiling.

"Oh, I can’t wait to see it!" Elaine remarked.

They continued their discussion, got pricing, and Vi and Elaine both gave John a $50 deposit to confirm the agreement for The Flaming Hearth to cater the reception at the VFW. Vi would call John, to let him know how many to plan food for, as soon as they received responses to the invitations.

Vi and Elaine agreed on a three-layer cake, and Elaine asked if they could see the figurines that would be on top. John left and returned with two, one indicated two white males, and the other was one of two males, one white and one black. It was a no-brainer, and they selected the mixed couple.

Elaine picked up the tab and they headed toward home, making a stop at the florist shop. I mean, aren’t pretty flowers a part of any wedding? They ordered a large bouquet to place on the Altar, and seven white Carnation corsages, two for the grooms, two for the best men, two for the Mothers and a small one for the Ring Bearer.

Returning home, Elaine assisted Vi in the dinner preparation, when she wasn’t entertaining Dominic. Dom grinned happily every time Elaine planted another kiss on his cheek, loving the attention that Elaine was giving him. Elaine had fallen in love with Dominic.

After dinner, Julian tackled the dishes, allowing Elaine and Vi to make the mailing list for the invitations. Courtesy of Jeff, Frankie Styles, the server’s name and address was at the top of the list, as J&J had promised him. They put Jeff’s maternal grandparents on the list, but Elaine doubted they would travel from Florida to see their only grandson get married. Actually, the Senior Ashley’s now have two grandsons, since Jim and Cal adopted Dayton.

About 9:00 PM Elaine and Vi completed the mailing list. Since Elaine needed to head back to Summerton the next day, Vi offered to pick up the invitations, address and mail them. After completing the list, Art. Vi and Elaine settled on the sofa to watch the DVD from the Flaming Hearth. The first forty-five minutes just showed the family having dinner.

When Jeff arose from the table on the video, Vi stated, "Here it comes!" Elaine’s eyes were glued on the video, watching intently as Jeff made the proposal, and Julian accepted. Tears were streaming down her face, and Vi left to get some tissues.

Vi, kidding with Elaine, "You’re supposed to save those tears for the wedding!"

"I’ll probably cry then, too," Elaine said, "but that proposal was out of this world, so loving, and so emotional. I wish I had a copy."

"You can have," Art replied, "I can burn a copy on the computer for you."

"That’d be awesome, Art," Elaine replied, "then I could show it to Bill, and to Jim and Calvin." Art took the DVD out of the player, and fired up the computer, and made a copy for Elaine, and handed it to her. Elaine held it to her breast, and smiled.

Shortly after that, everyone headed to bed. Elaine wanted a good night’s sleep before the dreaded trip back to Summerton, Jeff and Art need to be up early for work, and Julian and Jeff just wanted to cuddle in bed for the night. Julian had gotten Dom ready for bed, and tucked him into his new bed that was in the boy’s room. Dom’s crib had been stored back in the attic, until needed for another baby or toddler, someplace in the future. He was still using the pottychair for pooping, and the highchair, minus the tray.

Since getting Dom the twin bed, Dom no longer needed assistance to get out of bed and go tinkle, and Vi and Art had developed the habit of leaving the hall light and a bathroom light on at night, for Dom’s benefit. He couldn’t quite reach the light switches.

Friday morning went much the same as Thursday, and the family had coffee and breakfast together, like on Thursday. After Art and Jeff left for work, Elaine packed her bag, preparing for the drive back to Summerton. Elaine and Vi are confidant they had pretty much done all that they could do, until the wedding day.

Elaine, sharing a loving hug and kiss with Julian, "We’ll see you on the Fourth, Sweetheart. She then shared a loving hug with Vi, thanking her for her help and the splendid hospitality. Lastly, she gave Dominic a loving hug and kiss, telling him she would see him soon. Elaine picked up her bag and walked to her car, to head back to Summerton.

Vi, as Elaine drove off, sensed that Elaine and Julian had developed strong feelings for each other. This family is coming together, and Vi couldn’t be happier.

* * * * * *

Moving along to Saturday, July 14th, Bryan talked Kevin into attending the Saturday evening Mass at St. Albians, at 7:00 PM, and they went to the Cinema and took in a movie afterwards. This would be their last time to attend Mass together at St, Albians, as they planned to pack on Sunday and head to Houston on Monday morning.

It was past 11:00 PM when Bryan and Kevin returned to Kevin’s home. For the most part, the house was dark, evidently Audrey and Kurt had already gone to bed. Kevin and Bryan entered as quietly as possible and slipped up to Kevin’s bedroom, stripping naked and sliding into bed.

After a few minutes of making out, they decided to do a Sixty-nine, both boys now well aroused, and both boys having precum streaming from their pee slits. The two boys got into position and started to nurse on each other’s cocks.

Bryan, pulling off for a few seconds, "Baby, I’m about to nut."

"I’m close too," Kevin replied, "maybe we can cum together." Both boys continued to work each other’s cocks. Just as Bryan’s cock started to shoot his creamy milk into Kevin’s mouth, Kevin felt his orgasm coming on quickly, and filled Bryan’s mouth with his creamy load. Both boys swallowed, and milked those last few drops out from each other.

Bryan, as he pulled off, "We did it, baby! We came together."

"That was awesome, baby—that was a perfect sixty-nine!" Kevin remarked. "Thank you baby!"

"The pleasure was all mine," Bryan replied. The boys, sexually spent, cuddled together and drifted off to dreamland.

* * * * * *

Sunday morning Kevin and Bryan slept in until nearly 11:00 AM, awakened by the aroma of coffee and a serious need to pee. Having had sex just before falling asleep, neither of them was plagued by morning wood. They stood together and relieved the pressure on their bladders, pulled on their boxers and sauntered to the kitchen for coffee.

"You boys slept pretty late this morning," Kurt remarked, "I think you’re too late for Church."

"We went to Saturday evening Mass last night, Kurt," Bryan said, "so we could sleep in this morning. We need to pack today, as we’re leaving for Houston tomorrow."

"Leaving already?" Audrey asked.

"Hey," Bryan stated, "we’ve got family in Houston, too, that are dying to meet Kevin. When you’re a couple, you need to share your time with all of your family."

"Shoot!" Audrey exclaimed, "We were just getting to know you, Bryan."

"Never fear, Audrey," Bryan said, "we’ll be returning here for three or four days before we head back to Kenworth for the fall semester. Leaving here tomorrow, with both of us driving, we should be in Houston Tuesday evening."

"Do your parents know," Kurt asked, "about you and Kevin?"

"Oh, yeah," Bryan replied, "I told them about my wonderful boy, just a couple of days after Lance broke up with me. Kurt, I wasn’t really in love with Lance, and when he sent me that ‘Dear John’ email, I didn’t even cry. I was already falling in love with Kevin."

"What I see," Kurt stated, "is that you two are sharing a college romance. You’ll have two more years together at Kenworth and during Jr’s senior year, Bryan will have graduated and you’ll be separated. Bryan will likely find a new boy to love, and probably so will you, Jr."

"I don’t see that happening, Kurt," Bryan replied. "I fully intend to make Kevin my forever boyfriend, and hopefully, someday, my forever husband! I’ll never let this boy slip through my fingers!"

"Son," Kurt asked, "How do you feel about what Bryan just said?"

"Dad," Kevin replied, "Our feelings are mutual, I can envision a lifetime of love and happiness with this wonderful boy. I believe that our relationship is much stronger than just a college romance."

"Time will tell," Kurt said, "we’ll just have to wait and see how it goes, over the long haul." Bryan took Kevin’s hand in his, and the two boys shared a smile.

Audrey prepared breakfast and the family ate. Right after breakfast, Kevin and Bryan decided to take another bike ride around Dunbar. After a couple of hours, they decided to pay the soda shop a visit and get some sweet treats. They chained their bikes to a light pole and entered, sharing a table together, and both boys ordered Chocolate Ice Cream Sodas. While enjoying their treats, who should walk in but Tony and Jake.

Tony, as he and Jake approached their table, "May we?"

"Sure," Kevin said, "there’s no names on these chairs, I think introductions are in order. Bryan, this is my former teammate and friend, Tony Jenkins, and my former boyfriend, Jake Farmer. Guys, this is my teammate, dorm mate, and my new boyfriend, Bryan Mahoney. Bryan bumped fists with Jake and Tony.

"KC," Tony asked, apprehensively, "can we still be friends?"

"I’ll admit, Tony," Kevin answered, "when I first knew that you and Jake were getting so close, I was pretty pissed off at you. I think I was even more shocked to learn that you had a gay side!"

"Remember the New Years Eve Party?" Tony said, "I watched you and Jake dancing together, so much in love. My heart was breaking, I so much wanted a boy of my own to dance with, but I had this stupid reputation to protect. I couldn’t let my true desires and feelings be exposed."

"So when did you change your feelings, about being gay? Kevin asked.

"I’ve always known I was attracted to boys," Tony stated, "even back in high school, but I had to keep my guard up. The first time I ever had sex with a boy was on the trip back home, when we took you to Kenworth. My feelings for Jake just got stronger, and I knew I loved him, but he belonged to my best friend."

"The day we talked on the phone," Tony continued, "and you laid it on my shoulders to break the news to Jake, that you weren’t in love with him anymore, I was ready to pick up the pieces of Jake’s broken heart, and love him as my own."

"Things really came to a head, a few nights ago. My Dad came home early with a migraine and caught Jake and me having sex on my bed. He was pissed! I knew my ass was grass, and my Dad was the lawnmower. Dad and I had a serious talk that night, and I came out to him, admitted that I was gay, and that Jake and I were in love."

"My Dad really surprised me," Tony went on, "He told me to follow my heart, and if my heart led me to love another boy, he wouldn’t stand in my way. He even told me that Jake is welcome in our home, even to sleep over with me. He just asked me that if we had sex, to close the door, because he didn’t want to see it. He also told me that, regardless of my sexuality, he still loves me."

"I’m really surprised," Kevin said, "that your Dad handled it so well. Tony, you’re still my best friend, and like a true friend you did me a huge favor. When you ‘stole’ my boyfriend, it opened the door for Bryan and me to further our own relationship. I still care for Jake, and I will be pissed if I ever hear that you’ve done him wrong.

"Kevin, I love Jake too much to do him wrong," Tony said, "and I promise you that I’ll take good care of your baby!"

"You’re a lucky pup, Tony," Kevin said, "to have won the heart of the most awesome young man in Dunbar! I wish nothing but love and happiness to follow you and Jake through the coming years." Jake and Tony both smiled.

Bryan, as he and Kevin prepared to leave, "Tony, Jake, it was good to meet you both. Kevin and I are leaving for Houston tomorrow, so that my family can meet MY new boyfriend!"

"All’s well that ends well," Kevin stated, "and I feel that this story has a happy ending, for all of us."

"Thanks, KC," Tony said, "You guys drive safely, and have a good trip." The four boys all bumped fists. Kevin and Bryan walked out, mounted their bikes and rode back toward Kevin’s home.

"Kevin, I can’t help but like Tony and Jake," Bryan stated, "I was afraid that would turn into a confrontation, but it didn’t."

"Tony and I were teammates on the Dunbar Lions Basketball Team the last three years of high school. We were friends, but I always thought that Tony was a homophobe. When we showered together, I couldn’t help lust for Tony’s nice cock, but I never dared to make a pass at him. During our senior year, I came out to the whole team, and they all knew I was dating Jake, but it was never an issue. Most of the guys treated Jake as if he was my girlfriend."

"That’s pretty damned cool, baby," Bryan replied, "I never dared to let my sexuality be known. Some of the guys were aware that Lance and I were close friends, but they didn’t know that we were boyfriends, and had sex together. We needed to keep that secret." The boys returned to Kevin’s home and walked in.

"Welcome home, boys," Audrey stated, "I hope you had an enjoyable afternoon. I took the liberty of gathering your soiled clothing and laundering it. It’s all folded and stacked on Kevin’s bed, but I didn’t know whose was whose, so you guys will have to sort it out."

"Thanks, Mom," Kevin replied, "We appreciate that, and I think we’re capable of sorting it out. You’ll never guess what happened at the Ice Cream Parlor!"

"We went there to have soda’s," Kevin explained, "and Tony and Jake walked in, and sat with us. After introductions, we had a really nice and friendly chat. Tony and Jake are now in a loving relationship, and they both seem really happy together. I’m happy that Tony was there for Jake, after I broke up with him. Jake and I have come to closure, and Tony and I are still good friends."

"I’m glad that you four were able to handle that situation like adults," Audrey stated, "and part as friends. I’m really happy that Jake now has someone decent to love again. Diner will be ready in about an hour."

"Cool, Mom," Kevin said, "I think Bryan and I will use that hour to pack our stuff for the trip to Houston." Kevin and Bryan went to Kevin’s bedroom and packed everything, except for the clean clothes that they would be wearing tomorrow.

After Kevin packed a larger suitcase, with some of the clothes that had been left at home while he was at Kenworth, the boys took both suitcases and put them in Bryan’s trunk, and secured the bikes to the rack.

That Sunday night Kevin and Bryan went to bed, naked of course, but decided to save having sex until they were in a motel room on their way to Houston, and they could ‘mess up’ the motel’s sheets. Unbeknown to Bryan, Kevin had every intention of checking out Bryan’s sweet ass in that motel room tomorrow night! Bryan had told Kevin that he was welcome to use it, having been used to Lance having made good use of it, previously. It would be Kevin’s first time to have anal sex with a boy, as he and Jake had never gotten around to try it. He is so hoping that he can satisfy Bryan. Kevin casually dropped an unopened bottle of lube and some condoms in his overnight bag that he and Jake had never gotten around to use.

On Monday morning, July 11th, Kurt and Audrey rose early, about 7:00 AM and Audrey started coffee to brew while Kurt grabbed a shower and shaved. Kurt entered the boys’ bedroom and grinned, noting the two pairs of boxers on the floor. He shook the boys shoulder’s to awaken them, knowing they wanted to get an early start on their trip to Houston.

Kevin and Bryan arose, shared a common pee at the toilet, while grinning, pulled on their boxers and headed to the kitchen to share coffee and breakfast with Audrey and Kurt. Audrey is totally used to seeing these young men in just their underwear.

Kurt arose from the table, dressed for work, gave Audrey a loving kiss and hug then took the boys in his arms, giving them a group hug.

"Boys," Kurt stated, "drive carefully, and I hope you have a pleasant visit in Houston, and we’ll see you on the rebound."

"Thanks, Dad," Kevin replied, "I’m really looking forward to meeting Bryan’s family, and visiting Houston. We should be back here around the 7th or 8th of August." Kurt then left for work.

About 8:00 AM the boys both gave Audrey a loving kiss and hug goodbye, and Bryan thanked her for love and hospitality. The boys picked up their overnight bags, and Audrey followed them to Bryan’s car, giving them both another goodbye hug. Audrey sadly watched the boys pull out of the drive, on their way to Houston. She had quickly developed a love for Bryan, and wondered if Bryan’s parents would have the same kind of love for Kevin that she and Kurt have for Bryan.

* * * * * *

About 6:00 PM Monday evening, Bryan and Kevin pulled off the Interstate just outside of Little Rock, and secured a room in a Motel. They figured that Little Rock was about the halfway point between Dunbar and Houston.

After checking into their room and taking a few minutes to get rid of the driving cramps, the left the motel and found a nice Seafood Restaurant to have dinner. Neither of the boys had ever eaten Lobster, and they decided to go for Lobster Tails, at nearly $20 each. They soon decided they liked Lobster, except for the price!

Bryan picked up the $45.00 tab and added a $10.00 tip and the boys returned to the motel, grabbed their overnight bags and entered their room. Within five minutes, both boys were naked, anticipating some hot sex. Kevin reached into his bag and retrieved the unopened bottle of Lube and a condom.

Kevin, with a devilish look on his face and holding up the lube and condom, "Shall we try something different?"

Bryan, a wide grin on his face, "Oh, Baby, I’m so ready for this! I can’t wait to feel your beautiful cock inside of me! Kevin, I trust that we are both clean, and I think we can forgo the condom. It’ll feel better for both of us, if we go bareback."

"I’ve never done this before," Kevin said, "Baby, I’m going to need your guidance, to help me through it, this first time."

"No problem. Baby," Bryan replied, "I’ll let my experience be your teacher." Wrapping his hand around Kevin’s boyhood, "You’re a little longer than Lance was, but not quite so big around, I’m betting you can hit my sweet spot better than Lance ever did."

"What’s your sweet spot, Baby?" Kevin asked.

"My prostate," Bryan explained, "if we can get the right angle while you fuck me, the head of your cock can rub against my prostate and it will drive me to orgasm, and we’ll both get off!"

"Oh, I’m so ready for my first fuck, baby," Kevin stated, "Just tell me what to do."

"To start, we need to get a towel to place under my butt, to protect the sheets, and then lube up my hole, and your cock." Bryan got a hand towel from the bathroom, and folded it in four, lay back down on his back and placed the towel under his ass and pulled his legs up, exposing his excited hole. "Now, use your fingers to lube up my hole, nice and slick, then get my hole ready, by using one, two, and three fingers to expand me a little." Kevin followed Bryan’s instructions, and got Bryan prepared. Both boys were streaming precum from their pee slits, and both were totally erect from anticipation.

"Now," Bryan instructed, "coat your cock with lube, and let me put my legs on your shoulders, to help get my hole ready for your penetration. Line the head of your prick with my hole, and start pushing it in, slowly. I’ll relax my sphincter muscles, to let you in, but go slow, and let me get used to your cock sliding inside of me."

Bryan gasped, as the head of Kevin’s cock slipped through Bryan’s ring. About two inches of Kevin’s length was now inside of Bryan’s boy pussy.

"Now, baby." Bryan instructed, "start sliding that beautiful cock in and out, and gradually push in deeper, with each stroke. You’re doing great baby, you feel absolutely wonderful, inside of me. I think, if you shuck up on the bed a little, changing the angle, you’ll be able to hit my sweet spot." Kevin shucked up a couple of inches, continuing to slide in and out slowly. "That’s it, baby! You’re right on target! You’re gonna make me cum! How are you feeling?"

"Awesome!" Kevin exclaimed, "I never knew how great fucking my boy would feel—but—I’m—afraid I can’t hold off much longer. I can feel my orgasm coming on!"

"Mine’s here!" Bryan exclaimed, as his pecker started to spew spurts of creamy sperm all over his chest and stomach. "Keep fucking me baby, I want to feel you nut inside me!" Seconds later, Kevin’s orgasm approached, pumping ropes of his nut exploding inside Bryan’s gut. "That was awesome, baby, I could feel the warmth of your orgasm shooting inside me! Please stay inside of me, as long as you can, you feel so wonderful, inside of me."

Kevin, not pulling out, collapsed on top of Bryan, squashing Bryan’s nut between their stomachs. The boys shared a passionate kiss, while Kevin’s cock was starting to deflate. The boys both knew that once Kevin’s cock became flaccid, he wouldn’t be able to keep it inside of Bryan’s hole.

"How did I do?" Kevin asked.

"Perfect!" Bryan exclaimed, "In total honesty, that was the best I’ve ever been fucked, baby. When Lance used to fuck me, he never acquired the technique of hitting my sweet spot, and I always had to get myself off by hand. He satisfied himself, and it was all over, and he didn’t even care if I was satisfied. You totally satisfied me, God I love you, baby!"

"We kinda made a mess of ourselves," Kevin stated, "I think a shower would be appropriate."

"Hold on, baby," Bryan said, "I know I can’t hold your love juice inside me long enough to make the toilet! I’m gonna let it drain out on this towel." Bryan relaxed his sphincter muscle, and Kevin watched the huge load of his cum stream out of Bryan’s ass and onto the towel, and Kevin used a dry part of the towel to wipe his boyfriend’s ass. The boys then shared a shower together, washing Bryan’s cum from their bodies, dried, and crawled into bed.

"You know Baby," Bryan stated, "I owe you a payback. If I have my way, you’ll be leaving your virginity in Houston,"

Kevin, snickering, "I can’t imagine a better place to leave it, or a more wonderful boy to steal my Cherry! I love you, Baby, and I’ll do anything to make you happy, even that!"

"I only hope that I can satisfy you half as much as you satisfied me tonight," Bryan replied, "Baby, you were simply awesome!" The boys shared a passionate goodnight kiss, and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

* * * * * *

On Tuesday morning, July 12th, after Vi prepared breakfast for her family, Art and Jeff left for work, as usual. Vi left Julian in charge of the children, and drove to the print shop to pick up the wedding invitations. After lunch, Vi settled at the table and proceeded to address them, using the list of names and addresses that Elaine had prepared. She took the liberty of hand writing her own name, address and phone number underneath the RSVP, hoping to get some positive responses soon. The wedding is still three weeks away, but Vi is excited. She planned to take them to the Post Office and get them mailed out on Wednesday.

* * * * * *

On that same Tuesday morning, Kevin and Bryan woke up in Little Rock at about 8:00 AM. They dressed and walked to the motel lobby to enjoy the buffet breakfast the motel offered to the guests.

After eating, they returned to the room and gave it a once over, making sure they had everything, especially their phone chargers. They took their overnight bags back to the car, dropped their key cards off at the office, and headed back on to the Interstate for the last leg of their journey to Houston, hitting the highway about 9:15 AM. The only thing they left behind was a cum-soaked towel, and some cum stains on the sheets, and Bryan’s re-grown Cherry!

Stopping for lunch about 1:00 PM, Bryan checked the GPS, and it stated they should be in Houston by 6:00 PM if they didn’t make any lengthy stops on the way. Bryan called his Mom to inform her that they should be arriving around 6:00 or a bit after. His Mom asked him to call her when they were an hour away, and she would start dinner and that she and Bryan’s father was anxious and looking forward to meeting Kevin.

Once inside Houston, Bryan took over the driving. He knew Houston and didn’t need the GPS to drive them to his house, and pulled into his driveway about 5:45 PM.

Bryan, leading Kevin through the unlocked front door, "MOM. WE’RE HOME!" Mary Mahoney quickly came to greet the boys.

"Welcome home, Son," Mary stated, giving Bryan a warm and welcome hug. "And this must be Kevin. Welcome to our home, Kevin," she said, throwing her arms around Kevin, and giving him a welcome hug.

"Kevin Collins," Kevin said, "Thank you for the warm welcome."

"Come on in," Mary stated, "please don’t be shy, this is your home for the next few weeks, so make yourself at home. Andrew should be home from work almost any minute now, and I know he is quite anxious to meet you, too."

"Mom," Bryan stated, "while we’re waiting on Dad, Kev and I can unload our baggage, and carry it down to my bedroom."

"Did you tell Kevin that we have a spare bedroom," Mary said, "if he wishes to use it."

"We don’t need two bedrooms, or two beds," Bryan replied, smiling, "we’re quite comfortable, sleeping together."

"I kinda figured that," Mary said, grinning, "you always did like to sleep with your—boyfriends!"

"You know me too well, Mom," Bryan replied, grinning. Bryan and Kevin removed their bikes from the bike rack, and carried their luggage in, and down to Bryan’s basement bedroom.

"Nice bedroom, Bryan," Kevin stated, "So how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Baby, you’re only my second actual boyfriend," Bryan replied, "before Lance, I had brought a couple of boys home for the night, but they were only one night stands, and nothing serious ever developed. Lance and I were together for almost three years, until he broke off with me, about the same time we got together. Lance and I were boyfriends while we were both still in high school."

"I really love my bedroom, with it’s own private bathroom. I’m pretty sure that my parents knew that Lance and I did a lot more than just sleep together, but they don’t intrude on my privacy. I came out to them while I was still in high school, so they’ve been well aware of my sexuality for a few years now, and it’s never been an issue with them."

"It’s really great, Baby," Kevin replied, "to have parents that accept and understand their gay boys, as I feel both of our families have done."

"Truth to be told, Kevin, my Dad never cared for Lance," Bryan explained. He accepted Lance as my boyfriend, but he never really liked him. Time and again, Dad told me there’s an ocean of fish out there, and he believed that I could find a much more desirable boy to love, than what Lance was." Then, grinning, "I sure hope that my Dad likes, and approves of my current catch!"

"I guess we’ll find out soon, Baby." Kevin replied.

Mary, at the top of the stairs, "Bryan, your Dad’s home, come on up and introduce Kevin to him, and dinner will be ready shortly."

"Well," Bryan stated, "here goes, come on, Baby." Kevin followed Bryan up the stairs, preparing for—whatever.

Bryan, not mincing words, "Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Kevin Collins, and Kevin, my Dad, Andrew Mahoney." Kevin extended his hand to shake with Andrew.

Andrew, smiling, "Let me give this young man a good old Irish Texan hug!" Andrew gave Kevin a tight hug, nearly crushing his ribs. "Welcome to Houston, Kevin, and to our home! Mary and I have been too long waiting to meet you. Is this your first visit to Houston, Son?" Andrew calling him ‘Son’ has already set Kevin’s mind at ease.

"It is, sir, and my first time in Texas." Kevin replied, "Mr. Mahoney, if you’re going to call me ‘Son’ would it be appropriate for me to call you ‘Dad’?"

"Not only appropriate," Andrew replied, "but a total honor." Then, smiling, "Double the Son’s, and double the pleasure. Let’s sit down, before the food gets cold." Bryan and Kevin instinctively sat together on one side of the table, Andrew and Mary on the flip side. "I think a blessing is in order," Andrew stated, taking Mary’s hand in his, and the boys held each other’s hand’s, and they all bowed heads.

"Heavenly Father," Andrew prayed, "Thank you for bringing our boy’s home, safe and sound, with no major incidents. Dear God, Some can eat but have no meat, and some have meat but cannot eat. But we can eat, and we have meat. Thank you, Lord, Amen." All finished, with an ‘Amen’ and the sign of the crucifix, even Kevin, starting to become familiar with some Catholic habits.

"So," Mary said, "can we assume that Kevin is also Catholic?

"No, ma’am," Kevin replied, "I’m really nothing, church wise. I rarely attend church, but Bryan dragged me to Mass a few times. I feel somewhat comfortable in Mass, as long as I can sit with my boy!" Andrew and Mary shared a smile.

"Just curious," Andrew asked, "how did Lance react, when you broke up with him?"

"Actually, Dad," Bryan replied, "Lance broke up with me. He said that he couldn’t handle the time and distance apart, and found himself a new boyfriend. I’m glad, because Kevin and I have a lot more in common, and we’re much more compatible than Lance and I were."

"So when you boys return to Kenworth, Bryan, you’ll be a junior and Kevin will be a sophomore. You’ll have two years together, and you’ll be graduating a year before Kevin. What happens then?" Andrew asked.

"Assuming we’re still together," Bryan replied, "I’m hoping I can get employment up in that area, either within my field, or outside of it. Anything to stay close to Kevin. Dad, I’ve caught the best prize fish in the ocean, and I have no intentions of ever letting him slip through my fingers!" Kevin smiled, happy that Bryan had ‘caught’ him. Getting ‘caught’ never felt better.

Bryan, shortly after dinner, "Mom, Dad, I’m worn out after the last two days of travel. If you’ll excuse me, I’m so ready to crash!"

"I’m right with you Baby," Kevin stated, "it’s been a long two days for me also, and I’m exhausted! Thanks for the great dinner, Mrs. Ma—Mom. Goodnight Mom, Dad, see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight boys," Andrew said, "sleep tight."

"We always sleep tight," Bryan replied, grinning, "as tight to each other as we can get!" Andrew and Mary glanced at each other, and grinned.

"We’ve gotten used to sharing a twin bed in our dorm room," Kevin said, "so sharing a full bed will be like having a King size bed to sleep on."

The boys headed down to Bryan’s bedroom, and instinctively got naked for bed, and crawled in together. Bryan reached over and turned out the light.

"Baby, were you planning on us doing anything tonight?" Kevin asked, apprehensively, thinking about the payback.

"We just had some great sex last night in the motel," Bryan replied, "and I’m really tired tonight. If you don’t mind, can we just sleep tonight?"

"Sure, Baby," Kevin answered.

"Don’t worry, Sweetheart," Bryan stated, "I fully intend to bust that Cherry, and soon! Just not tonight." The boys cuddled close and both drifted off within ten minutes.

As soon as Mary got the dishes in the dishwasher, she and Andrew also headed to bed, and discussed Kevin.

"Hunn," Mary asked, "What do you think of Kevin?"

"From the first impression, I like him," Andrew replied, "a lot. I always felt that Lance just used Bryan for his own sexual gratification, but I feel that Kevin really cares deeply for Bryan. I think that Kevin is worthy of Bryan’s courtship."

"Do you think that Bryan and Kevin are practicing sex?"

"Sweetheart," Andrew replied, chuckling, "they’re 19 and 20 years old, and likely have a ton of hormones in their young bodies, just begging for release. I would be totally surprised if they don’t have sex, but I feel that their relationship is more than just a sexual attraction. I think they are emotionally attached, equally as well."

"I hope you’re right, Hun," Mary replied, "when they look at each other, I swear those are the looks of love, Goodnight, Hun." Andrew and Mary shared a goodnight kiss, and fell asleep.

To be continued................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So ends another interesting and exciting chapter in the lives and loves of our boys, Jeff and Julian, and Kevin and Bryan. Chapter 37 picks up with Kevin and Bryan in Houston, spending some time with Bryan’s family. Kevin made love to his boy in a motel room for the first time on the way to Houston, and Bryan has promised to leave Kevin’s virginity behind in Houston, before they return to Dunbar. J&J’s wedding plans are complete, and on August 4th, Pastor Eddie Hamilton (The Preacher’s Kid) will tie their knot, performing his very first wedding.
Thank you guys for reading my tales. As always, Comments are loved, and appreciated.
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You've been warned!  As I had stated in a comment following Ch 35, I'm taking a break from Watergame to catch up with my boys in the JC story, and the DJ story, at least one chapter each.  If you follow this story, you'll get notified when Ch 37 is posted.  I had hoped to get J&J married off in this chapter, but it wasn't to be.  Their wedding definitely will be covered in Chapter 37, however, it will be two or three weeks before I can get it written and uploaded.  Now back to El Paso to see what Chance and Diego, and JC and Benny are up to, and then to North Carolina to catch up with DJ and Jamie, and their friends.  Too many beautiful boys, and only one of me to tell their stories!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..