Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 10,554 Words
  • 1,827 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 12. Chapter 12

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 12

J&J Return to Dunbar to visit the children

Halloween is upcoming - J&J plan to take

the children out for Trick and Treating

Art and Vi take on two more children while

their Mommy (Dottie) is hospitalized

Samantha and Penny discuss Peter’s peter

Larry’s friend, Jake may have a boyfriend

* * * * * *

The friendship between Carrie and Vi continues to grow, and sharing coffee together every school morning has become ritual. Dominic has become used to Carrie, and he now enjoys her affection and almost anyone else’s affection too. He’s a really sweet little boy that everyone wants to hold and cuddle.

One afternoon, Carrie had some errands to do, and Eric was with Vi and Samantha, Eric and Sam were playing on the swing set.

"I gotta tinkle," Eric stated.

"Do you want me to show you to the bathroom?" Sam asked.

"I don’t need no bathroom," Eric replied, "I can just go over here." Eric went to the edge of the yard, and Sam followed him.

"There’s no toilet here," Sam said, "you have to have a toilet."

"Nope!" Eric exclaimed, "Girls need toilets, cause they have to sit down to tinkle, but boys are different. In behind this zipper, boys have a special spigot that we can use to tinkle out of, so we don’t need to sit down to tinkle."

"Can I see it?" Sam asked.

"No, Mommy told me to never show it to girls," Eric stated, "so please stand behind me, so I can go before I wet my pants!"

"Oooookaaay." Sam said, turning her back to Eric. Eric unzipped, pulled his little pecker out and tinkled, then put it back into his pants and zipped up.

"There," all done," Eric said, "I feel better now, and I didn’t have to go all the way to a bathroom!"

"I think being a girl is a nuisance," Sam said, "I’m going to ask Mommy if she can get me a spigot, so I can go outside like that. Dominic has a spigot too, but his is real small. I’ve seen his a few times because sometimes we’ve had our baths together."

The white family had dinner that night after Art got home, and Samantha surprised them.

"Mommy, can you get me a spigot?" Sam asked.

"What kind of a spigot, honey?" Vi asked.

"One like Eric’s got," Sam explained, "he’s got a spigot that he can tinkle out of, so he doesn’t have to go all the way to a bathroom, just to tinkle. He can tinkle outside." Art couldn’t help grinning.

"Did you see Eric’s spigot?" Vi asked.

"No, he wouldn’t let me see it," Sam explained, "he said his mommy told him to never let girls see it." Art and Vi were both grinning now.

"I think I need to talk with Carrie," Vi said, "kids shouldn’t be tinkling outside like that."

"Hun," Art replied, "I think that’s all part of being a boy. We’d probably be rich if we had a dollar for every time Julian tinkled outside, and I’ll bet he still does it sometimes. Heck, if I’m too far from a toilet, and there’s a place to hide, I even tinkle outside sometimes. It one of the advantages of being a boy, or a man."

The can of worms was open. Vi and Art never had planned to explain to a six-year-old about vagina’s and penis’s….but.

Samantha, when the Sex Ed lesson was over, "I’d still like to have a penis, like boys have, I hate being a girl." Vi glanced at Art and shrugged her shoulders. Art, grinning, was remembering an old joke that ended up ‘with a vagina I can get all the penis’s I want.’

* * * * * *

This is the second week that J&J are back on campus after their weekend in Dunbar, when they met Samantha and Dominic and fell in love with the two children. Things have been going pretty much normal. Most mornings J&J share breakfast with Caleb and Levi, and some evenings they also share dinner with them. J&J are missing the kids. On Tuesday, J&J made the decision to return to Dunbar for the weekend, as it will have been two weeks since their last visit and they’re both missing the youngsters.

Wednesday evening Julian called Vi and told her that he and Jeff wanted to come home for the weekend and see the kids, and that they planned on arriving late Friday afternoon. Of course they were welcome, and Vi welcomed the heads up, so she could plan meals for the six of them.

* * * * * *

Friday afternoon J&J arrived at the Whites home about 5:00 PM, and shared a ton of hugs and kisses with both children. Soon they ended up at the swing set giving both kids swing rides and, as before, they lifted Dominic to the top of the slide to give him his thrills.

Eric, arriving a few minutes later, "Can I play with them too?"

"I guess so," Julian said, "who are you?"

"Oh," Eric said, "I just live over there, (pointing) I’m Eric Hanson, and Sam is my friend. We play together a lot."

"Eric!" Sam said, excitedly, "These are my big brothers, Julian and Jeff."

"OK, Eric," Julian said, "good to meet you, join in." Eric offered his hand to J&J and they both took it, welcoming him warmly. Sam and Eric pretty much played their own way, while J&J gave most of their attention to Dominic.

Dominic, after about a ten minute swing ride, "Yule, tinkle."

"Do you need to tinkle, Dom?" Julian asked.

Dom, nodding his head, "yea."

"Come with me, little man," Julian said, leading Dom to the edge of the yard.

"Where potty?" Dom asked.

"Dom," Julian said, "when you need to tinkle, out here in the yard, you don’t need the potty." Julian pushed Dom’s pants down, "Now you can tinkle." Dom let his little stream go onto the ground, and looked up at Julian, smiling. He then pulled his pull-ups and pants up.

"Cool," Dom said, grinning, "Tanks, Yule." And returned to the swing set for more play.

"Eric, Sam," Jeff got their attention, "I know you’ve seen Julian and me lift Dominic up to ride the slide, but don’t either of you try to do that. Dominic is too heavy for you to pick him up like that, and if you dropped him, he could get hurt real bad. Julian and I are adults, and we have the strength to do it. I know you guys wouldn’t want Dominic to get injured." Eric and Sam nodded.

It was 6:30 PM and Art pulled into the drive from work.

Larry, walking into the yard, "Eric, Mom says it’s time to come home, and it won’t be long till dinner. Hi Julian, Jeff, I see you’re back in town."

"Yep, for at least part of the weekend, Larry," Julian replied, "Everything going good for you?"

"Not really," Larry answered, frowning, "Guys, I’m having some issues, and I need some advice. I hate to bug you guys, but I think you’re the best choice I have to get the advice I need. Can we talk, maybe a little later, like, after dinner?"

Julian, glancing at Jeff, "Just me, Larry, or both of us?"

"Two heads are better than one, so, maybe both," Larry said.

"I’m assuming you want to keep this private?" Jeff said, "We could hook up with you about 8:00, take my car and go park someplace where we can chat, just the three of us."

"That’d be great," Larry said, smiling, "I’ll just tell Mom I’m with you guys for a while, and I know she’ll be good with that. My Mom is pretty close with your Mom, Julian. I’ll see you at 8:00."

"I don’t know Larry very well," Julian stated, "he’s straight, but his best friend, Jake, is gay, and I have a feeling this has something to do with their relationship. He seems quite distraught."

The White family enjoyed another one of Vi’s home cooked meals, J&J taking turns feeding Dominic. It’s incredible the amount of love these boys have for these children. Samantha has totally taken ownership of both of her big brothers.

"Mommy," Sam asked, "can I sleep with Jeff and Julian tonight?"

"Honey," Vi replied, "It’s not proper for little girls to sleep with older boys, but I think you should maybe ask them if it’s acceptable. They might not want you sleeping with them."

"It’s not like they’re strangers, Mommy. They’re my brothers," Sam said, "Jeff, Julian, can I please sleep with you tonight?"

Jeff, winking at Julian, "Mom, I don’t think we have the power to deny such an innocent request from such a sweet little girl!" Samantha grinned.

"I suppose," Vi said, "if it’s okay with them, it’s okay with me."

"Thank you Mommy! Thank you Jeff! Thank you Julian!" The bright smile on Sam’s face would give the sun serious competition!

"Mom," Julian said, "Larry Hanson wants to have a private discussion with us. At 8:00 we’re going to take him for a ride and have a chat with him, and I would think we’d be back within an hour, maybe a bit longer."

"OK boys," Vi said, "I guess if Sam falls asleep, you guys can slide in beside her."

"We’re kinda used to cuddling together," Jeff said, "but cuddling with Sam is pretty nice too. I’ve slept with quite a few girls, but she’s the sweetest girl I’ve ever slept with, maybe because she’s the first girl that I’ve ever really loved?" Julian grinned.

At 8:00 PM J&J walked out to Jeff’s car and Larry was leaning against it waiting for them. Jeff sat behind the wheel, Julian took the front passenger seat and Larry climbed in the back. Jeff drove them down the street.

"Take the next right, baby," Julian stated, and Jeff made the turn.

"Where are we going, baby?" Jeff asked.

"There’s a park down here," Julian said, "with picnic benches, where we can sit and chat, with no one around." Jeff parked and the three boys selected a bench and sat down, J&J on one side and Larry on the flip side.

"OK dude," Jeff said, "We’re all here, Larry, What’s on your mind? Spill it!"

"Julian," Larry started, "I told you, a couple weeks ago when you were here, about my best friend, Jake, and that he had come out to me as gay. Guys, Jake and I have been best of friends, like forever, at least five, maybe six years. We’ve done everything together, been classmates, rode the bus, rode our bikes all over Dunbar, gone to movies, shared sodas at the ice cream parlor."

"So a few weeks ago, Jake tells me he’s gay. I never had even suspected that he was gay, and it was a really big shock. I’m not homophobic, and I don’t have a problem with gay people, and I accepted Jake, as my gay friend."

"Would you guys consider jacking off to be gay?" Larry asked.

Jeff, chuckling, "If it is it’ll be hard to find any straight guys around. I think almost all guys jack off, at least younger ones"

"Anyhow, Jake and I have jacked off together many times, dozens, maybe even hundreds of times. A few days ago, we were jacking off and Jake asked if he could suck my dick, and I told him no!"

"I’m curious about why you refused him," Jeff asked, "have you ever received a blow job?"

"No," Larry replied, "but I’m straight, and just the idea of a boy sucking my cock just seems—too gay!"

"Larry, I think most guys, gay or straight, like to have their cocks sucked, and would not consider it gay to get some head. Now giving head is something only a gay boy would likely do. Jake didn’t ask you to suck his, did he?" Jeff asked.

"No," Larry said, "but I was afraid that if I let him suck mine, he would want me to—you know—return the favor, and I couldn’t do that, even for my best friend. There’s no way I would ever take a boys cock in my mouth."

"Larry," Julian said, "speaking as a gay boy, I think some of us would much rather give head than get head. You’re a nice looking boy, and if I wasn’t totally committed to my baby, I’d love to give you—never mind, I’m twenty years old, and you’d be jail bait for me."

"I guess what I really need to know," Larry said, "I don’t want to jeopardize my friendship with Jake, but, do you think I should have let him suck me off?"

"Larry," Jeff said, "considering having sex with anyone, gay, straight, male or female, is a very personal and private thing.

I don’t think there is a right answer. It probably would not have hurt your relationship with Jake if you had let him do you, and you might have enjoyed the feeling."

"From experience," Julian said, "having your cock in a nice warm mouth is so much nicer than having it in a rough, calloused hand. It might even make you guys become even closer. All of us younger guys need to get a load off now and then, and most gay guys like a cock to suck now and then, so you and Jake could maybe become FWB’s"

"I’m not sure what an FWB is?" Larry asked.

Julian, grinning, "Friends With Benefits, you two could help each other out. Larry, being straight, you have no idea what it’s like to be gay in high school, but I’ve been there. You see all these young, handsome, studs in the boys shower, see their nice cocks, and desire to have sexual fun with some of them, but you know that if you make a pass, you could get beaten up—or even killed."

"You and Jake are already good friends," Julian explained, "you could supply a safe cock for Jake to nurse on, and he could help you relieve some pent up sexual emotions. It’s a win win."

"Guys, I’ve never looked at it that way," Larry said, "and I really appreciate your viewpoint. How bout we make a pit stop at the soda shop on the way home—I’m treating!" J&J accepted.

The three boys settled in a booth together and enjoyed some sweet treats. Larry couldn’t seem to stop smiling.

Larry, just before they all left the soda shop, "I can’t wait to get Jake alone, boy do I have a surprise for him!" They all returned home, and Larry walked back to his house.

"Jeff," Julian inquired, "do you think Larry might be gay?"

"I don’t think so, baby," Jeff replied, "I just think that Larry values his friendship with Jake, and is going to let Jake have some fun sucking his cock. I’d almost bet that Jake’s mouth is virgin, but not for long!"

"And I’m willing to bet," Julian said, grinning, "that Larry is going to enjoy having Jake give him head!" Jeff grinned and nodded.

J&J had been up since quite early that morning, and were both quite ready to retire. Vi informed them that their bed partner was already in bed, and waiting for them. J&J told Art and Vi goodnight and headed to Julian’s bedroom, where Sam was sitting in the center of their bed. J&J proceeded to remove their clothing, except for their boxers.

"Aren’t you going to put on your jammies?" Sam asked.

"Sweetie," Julian responded, "most boys quit wearing pajamas when they get older, and just sleep in their underwear, and that’s how we both sleep now." Neither of the boys were about to tell Sam that they usually wear even less than underwear, but kept their boxers on, because of Sam sleeping with them.

J&J shared a goodnight kiss and hug, then slid into bed on opposite sides, snuggling up to Sam, and wishing they were snuggling up to each other. Sam was in seventh heaven, loving to be in bed with her two big brothers, and kissed both of them goodnight on their cheeks, which they both returned.

Saturday morning was reminiscent of the summer, the entire family at the table. Art and both boys in their underwear, Sam in her jammies, Dom in his sleepers, and Vi in a robe, frying sausage and pancakes for her growing family. Dominic’s highchair was sitting between J&J, and the two boys took turns feeding him, both boys smiling.

"Are you boys up for another weekend project?" Art asked.

"Sure, Dad," Jeff responded, "What is it?"

"If I give you a list of materials to buy." Art said, "we could build Dominic a sandbox."

"Awesome!" Julian exclaimed, "He’s gonna love it, and he’ll be able to haul sand in his little trucks, what ever happened to my old sandbox that I used to have?"

"That was a long time ago," Art said, "the wood got old and rotten, and we tore it down. Give me an hour to draw up some plans, I’ll make a list, and you guys can use the pickup to get the materials."

"Dad," Julian asked, "that swing set used to have a teeter tauter, what happened to that?"

"Like the old sandbox, the board got rotten," Art explained, "so I got rid of it. I stashed the handles in the shed. You could get a new board and a couple of three inch U-bolts, and we could refurbish it. I have the tools to cut the ends of the board to make seats."

"Cool," Julian replied, "that would give the kids something extra to play on, can you add those to the list?"

"Done deal," Art replied, "you can get those from the lumber place where you’ll be getting the materials for the sand box."

About an hour later, Art gave the boys their shopping list and handed the pickup keys to Jeff, and J&J headed to the lumber store. After purchasing the needed materials, Jeff spotted a Toys-R-Us store.

"Baby," Jeff said, "I’ll bet that Dominic would enjoy having a tri-cycle, let's get him one." The boys went into Toys-R-Us to check out tri-cycles.

"I think we need two tri-cycles," Julian said, "we could get a bigger one for Sam."

"Sam’s big enough for a bicycle," Jeff said, "we could get one with training wheels for her." The boys selected a tricycle for Dominic, and a small girl’s bicycle, with training wheels, for Sam. They split the cost between their debit cards, and headed home with their treasures.

"I wonder who the idiot was that designed boys bikes," Julian commented, "they put that part of the frame on a boys bike, between the seat and the front, just in the right place so that if your foot slips of the peddles, your balls get crushed on that frame!"

Jeff, snickering, "Been there! God that hurts! It must have been a woman, I think a man would have had more apathy for—you know, a boy’s—anatomy."

The boys drove into the yard and Art went out to help them unload the pickup, and spotted the large box and the tricycle.

"And what are these?" Art asked, pointing to the box and tricycle.

"We figured Dominic could make use of a tricycle," Julian explained, "and to be fair, we got Sam a bicycle. We might need some help assembling that." Art smiled, once again realizing just how much these boys loved and cared about the children.

"I hope you didn’t put those on my credit card!" Art remarked.

"Nope," Jeff said, grinning, "those are our gifts to the kids, and we paid for them with our debit cards."

Art opened his toolbox, and while he and Jeff started to assemble the bike, Julian went into the house and got Dominic, bringing him outside to introduce him to his new tricycle. Julian patiently showed Dom how to use his legs to power the trike and how to steer it. Dom was grinning, ear to ear.

By the time Jeff and Art had the bike assembled, Dominic had mastered the technique of riding his tricycle, and was riding it all over the back yard. Jeff slipped into the house and called Sam to come out to the yard.

Jeff, as Sam approached and pointing to the bike, "Sweetheart, this is for you, a gift from your big brothers."

Sam, a bit overwhelmed, "For me! My very own bike? Thank you, Jeff." Sam gave Jeff a tight hug.

"Sam," Jeff said, "it’s from Julian too, we put our pennies together to get this for you."

"Julian!" Sam exclaimed, "I love it, it’s beautiful, thank you so much!" Sam now gave Julian a loving hug, and both boys were grinning. Sam hopped on it, and rode it around the back yard several times. She didn’t know, yet, how to apply the brakes, and ran into the shrubbery. Julian explained to Sam how to use the peddles backwards to apply the brakes, and she tried them out.

"Can I ride it over to Eric’s and show it to him?" Sam asked.

"Sure, honey," Art replied, "be careful, and don’t be gone long."

About ten minutes later she returned with Eric, both kids riding their bikes.

"Mr. White," Eric said, "I don’t think she needs these," pointing to the training wheels, "they get caught on things." Art removed the training wheels, and Sam rode around the yard again, without incident.

"Sam, this is great," Eric said, grinning, "now we can ride around the neighborhood together! Mr. White, is it OK if we go for a ride, and I can show Sam some of the neighborhood?"

"OK," Art said, "but you two be careful—and watch for cars!" After Eric and Sam rode out of the driveway and disappeared, Art and the boys turned their attention to putting the new teeter tauter in place. Art used his reciprocating saw to shape seats on the new board, and they installed it on the swing set. Art dug the handles out of the shed, and bolted them onto the new board.

About a half an hour later, Sam and Eric rode back into the yard, along with another little boy and girl that appeared to be about the same age, and all riding bikes. All four children lay their bikes on the ground.

"Daddy," Sam announced, "this is Peter and his sister, Penny, they live around the corner and they’re friends of mine and Eric’s. We all go to school together, and they’re twins!" Art could sense that they were fraternal twins, they looked a lot alike, but it was easy to see that Penny was a girl and Peter was a boy.

"Peter, Penny," Sam said, "this is my Daddy, Mr. White, and these are my big brothers, Julian and Jeff, and that little boy on the tricycle is my little brother, Dominic."

"It’s nice to meet you all," Peter said, "Sam told us that we could probably play with them in your yard, but if it’s not OK, we can go back home. Nice swing set."

Art, smiling, "Peter, Penny, of course you’re welcome to play here with Sam, do your parent’s know where you are?"

"No," Peter said, "Penny and I just ran into Eric and Sam, and we rode off together and ended up here."

"Do you know your parent’s phone number?" Art asked.

"Only Daddy’s home right now," Peter said, "and his number is XXX-XXXX, are we in trouble?"

"No, Peter, but I don’t want them to worry about you," Art said, "I just want to call them, and let them know where you are, and that you both are safe."

Art pulled his phone from his pocket and placed the call to the number Peter had given him. A man answered with ‘Hello.’

"Sir," Art stated, "I want to verify that I have the right number, do you have a pair of twins named Penny and Peter?"

"I do," he said, apprehensively, "are they OK, is anything wrong?"

"No sir," Art replied, "my name is Art White. Your kids are playing in our yard with my kids, and I just wanted you to know where they are and that they’re safe, and supervised."

"I’m John Calhoun, Penny and Peter’s father, if it’s okay, I’d like to come and meet you, if you’ll give me your address."

Art gave John the address, and John said that his wife was out shopping, and he’d be there in a few. Art and the boys continued to work on the sandbox, and Vi brought out a tray with several glasses of Kool-Aid for the growing group of children, including a sippy cup for Dominic. Art spotted John walking up the drive, and stepped toward him, hand extended.

"John?" Art said, "Art White, come on back and meet my family." John followed Art to the back yard.

"John," Art stated, "this is my wife, Vi White, and these are my college Sons, Julian and Jeff. Vi and I are in the process of adopting these two, Samantha, and Dominic, and this is Sam’s friend from a couple doors over, Eric Hanson." Then, grinning, "I think you may know these two, Penny and Peter, we just met them today." John smiled, and all the kids were sitting at the table sipping on the Kool-Aid, except Dom, who was sitting on Julian’s lap with his sippy cup.

"Art," John said, "thanks for inviting me over, being a father, I’m sure you understand a parent wanting to know who their kids are with."

"Of course," Art replied, "it’s a priority, especially with younger children. I can promise you, our home is a safe haven for kids."

"I’m probably more concerned now, than ever before," John said, "I’m going through some shit—never mind, I don’t want to burden you with my troubles." Art couldn’t help but notice that John had tears escaping his eyes, and was hurting badly.

"John," Art said, "I know we just met, but I can feel that you’re hurting. You might feel better if you talk about it, and I think I can be a pretty good listener. What’s eating you, man?"

"I can’t even talk about it without crying," John stated, "I don’t want the twins to see me crying."

"The kids are all occupied," Art suggested, "let’s go into the living room and talk." Art led the way and John followed, both men sat on the sofa. OK, John, were alone, spill it."

"Art, I haven’t talked about this with anyone before," John said, "but somehow I feel I can talk with you—I’m scared shitless! I’m facing something I thought would never happen—it’s my wife."

"Is she—being unfaithful?" Art inquired.

"I wish it was something that simple," John said, starting to choke up, "Dottie and I have been married for over ten years, and the twins are now just seven. Two weeks ago she was diagnosed with a tumor. I’m so scared of losing my wife, and the twins losing their mother. Art, I’m so disturbed, I can hardly function. Whenever I even think about it, I cry, I can’t help it! Dottie is my life, without her, my life is worthless!"

"John, is the tumor benign or malignant?" Art asked, emotions starting to surface, knowing how he would feel if it were Vi’s life hanging in the balance.

"They don’t know yet," John said, "she is going under the knife this Wednesday, and they are removing the tumor. After testing, they will know if they got it all, or if it might be cancerous, and could grow back. Art, I’ve never faced anything so terrifying in my life!"

"John, you have two awesome, beautiful children. If the worst happens, Dottie will continue to live—through Penny and Peter. You will see Dottie every day, through them. Have you talked with them, about this?" Art asked, unsuccessfully fighting to keep a few tears from escaping his eyes.

"The only thing we’ve told them is that their Mommy is going to the hospital for some surgery," John stated, "and she will be gone for a few days."

"It’s going to be rough, John," Art commented, "having Dottie on your mind, and being both a Mommy and Daddy for the kids. I’m going to offer a suggestion, while Dottie is going through surgery, let the twins stay with us. Julian and Jeff will be back in college, so Peter can use Julian’s bed, and Penny can share Samantha’s bed. Vi and I will make sure the kids make it to school, and do their homework, and get fed well and cared for."

"Do you think Vi would be willing to take on two seven year olds?" John asked, "that’s a lot to ask of her."

"Vi and I have been married for twenty-four years, and we know each other very well. If I didn’t think she would want to do it, I would never have suggested it," Art responded. "We both have a lot of love for children, that’s why we’re adopting Sam and Dom."

"Art," John said, "I appreciate the offer, but I can’t accept it, not without Dottie’s approval. I need to bring Dottie by to meet you and Vi, and if she feels good about it, your family may grow even bigger, temporarily anyway. If it’s OK, I’ll bring Dottie by tomorrow, probably early afternoon. I’ll give you an answer on that offer by Monday evening. Let me get my kids together, and get out of your hair."

When Art and John walked back outside, Eric and Peter were at the edge of the yard, standing next to each other, with their backs to everyone, obviously urinating on the shrubbery. They tucked their ‘spigots’ away and zipped up.

John, catching a glance from Art, and grinning, "Just boys being boys." Art just nodded, and grinned.

"Come on you two," John stated, "get your bikes and we need to head on home."

"Thanks, Mr. White, for letting us play in your yard," Penny said, "Peter and I had a really good time today."

"You and Peter are welcome to come and play anytime," Art said, "as long as Mrs. White or I am here, I’m glad you had fun."

Vi stepped to the back door and announced that dinner would be ready in about half an hour. With the conversation that John and Art had had, the sandbox didn’t get completed that day, but the men were certain they could finish it up in an hour on Sunday. Both Sam’s bike and Dom’s tricycle got placed under the porch. Julian carried Dom up the steps to the back porch and they all entered the house for dinner.

Art, while the family were eating dinner, "Hun, I have a feeling that our back yard is soon going to become the neighborhood playground."

"Maybe we should post a sign, like, ‘Play at your own risk, we are not responsible for injuries!’" Vi stated.

Art, nodding in agreement, "It might protect us from a lawsuit, heaven forbid any child should get injured in our yard."

Come bedtime, J&J found themselves again with a six year old little girl sharing their bed. Neither of the boys had the heart to tell Samantha that they would prefer that she sleep in her own bed. They both have unbounded love for her, but they would rather be sleeping together, naked!

Art, after he and Vi retired to bed, explained to Vi about the conversation with John Calhoun and Dottie’s tumor. He told Vi that he had offered for them to care for the Calhoun children while Dottie had her surgery.

"Art," Vi replied, "Peter and Penny are such sweet children, you know I’d be happy to take them in, especially under the circumstances. From what you’ve told me, John and Dottie are a couple still very much in love. I sure hope Dottie makes a quick recovery, and it doesn’t become cancer. If those children lose their mother it will break my heart!"

Sunday morning after breakfast Art and the boys finished off the four foot by six foot sandbox, and J&J poured in four 80# bags of sand. J&J gathered up Dominic’s wheeled toys, and brought Dom out to play. There was a bit of sibling rivalry as Sam attempted to build sandcastles, and Dom’s machines knocked them down! A couple of times, Dom took a break, waddling to the side of the yard and practicing his newly discovered ability to tinkle outside. Just a little boy being a boy and doing what boys do.

About 1:00 PM, John and Dottie Calhoun came by and knocked at the back door. Art was quick to answer the door and invited them in. The Whites had just finished lunch, and John was quick to introduce the love of his life to Vi and Art. Dottie looked around the kitchen and seemed pleased at the neatness and cleanliness. While the adults were in the house, Peter and Penny were playing on the teeter tauter. John stated that they couldn’t stay long as they had some stuff at home to take care of. Dottie mentioned that the yard was a children’s dream, as Peter and Penny could likely verify.

Vi, after the Calhouns left, "They seem like a really sweet couple, gosh, I hope Dottie will be OK. They’re too young to have something like cancer knocking at their door!"

"Boys," Art said, "Halloween is two weeks away, are you coming home that weekend?"

"Can we take Sam and Dom out trick or treating?" Julian asked.

"I think Dom is a bit too young," Vi said, "but I’m sure Sam would love to have you take her out. I think Saturday night is the night for trick and treating."

"If we had one of those papoose things," Julian stated, "I could carry Dom on my back."

Vi, smiling, "OK honey, I’ll see if I can find one, between now and then. I guess you guys are about ready to take off."

"I think," Jeff said, sadly, "the worst thing about coming home for the weekend, is having to leave again, two days later."

The family shared their typical round of hugs and kisses, both children getting more than their fair share of loving kisses from both boys. J&J entered Jeff’s car and they took off, headed for campus.

* * * * * *

Sunday evening John and Dottie had a conversation with the kids.

"Penny, Peter," John asked, "How would you feel, while Mommy is in the hospital, about living with Samantha, and her parents?"

"Oh, Daddy," Penny exclaimed, "that would be awesome! Sam has become one of our closest friends, and her Mommy and Daddy are real nice too."

"I like Jeff and Julian a lot too," Peter said, "for older boys, they’re really cool, and I think they like us too."

"You kids will need to obey Samantha’s parents," Dottie said, "just like you need to obey us." Both twins nodded. "Penny, you will need to share Samantha’s bed with her." Penny grinned.

"Peter," John said, "Julian and Jeff won’t be there, they’ve already gone back to college, but Mr. White said you can sleep in Julian’s bed while you’re living there."

"Oh, I guess that’s ok," Peter replied, disappointed, "but I think it would be more fun to sleep with Jeff and Julian, I like them a lot." It crossed John’s mind, he wondered if Peter was going to grow up liking boys, he hoped not. Peter is only seven years old, it was probably just a random thought, and nothing to worry about.

"Sweetheart," John said, "I told Art I would give them an answer about the kids staying there by Monday night. With you needing to go into the hospital Tuesday, it might be best to drop the twins off at their house Monday evening. If you’re good with it, I’ll call Art tonight, and tell him we’ve accepted his offer."

"Vi and Art seem to be really loving and caring parents," Dottie replied, "and the kids like them. I think I’m comfortable with them caring for our children, while I’m recuperating." John made the call, and Art answered.

"Art, John Calhoun here. I know it’s only Sunday night, but Dottie and I have discussed it, and we’d like to accept your most generous offer."

"Great!" Art exclaimed, "Please rest assured that Peter and Penny will be in safe and loving hands. When can we expect them to be coming?"

"If it’s OK, can we drop them off tomorrow evening after supper, maybe around Sevenish?" John asked.

"That’ll be fine," Art replied, chuckling, "As anxious as Vi is to parent them, you might not get them back!"

"I’m sure," John replied, "after a few days in your home, you’ll be glad to get rid of them. Dottie and I are very thankful for you and Vi, and your generous hospitality. We’ll see you tomorrow night." Both men hung up.

Monday, while the kids were in school, Dottie busied herself packing a weeks worth of clothing for both Peter and Penny. She had no precise idea how long she might be hospitalized but felt that Vi wouldn’t have a problem with a little extra laundry, in case the kids ran out of clean clothes. In preparation, Dottie had bought new toothbrushes in plastic containers for both children. While she was in ‘packing mode’ she also packed her own small bag to take to the hospital on Tuesday.

Samantha, having been informed that Penny and Peter were going to be living with them for a while was totally excited, and anxious for her friends to arrive. Penny and Peter were also anxious, knowing they would be staying with their friend, Sam for a while. The three children had discussed, while in school, how much fun they were going to have together while Penny and Peter were staying with Sam’s family.

John, at dinner that Monday evening, "Are you two going to be OK staying at the White’s for a few days?"

"I think we’ll be fine," Peter replied, "but we’re going to miss you and Mommy a lot."

"Daddy," Penny said, "we know that Mommy has to get fixed, but at least we’ll be staying with nice parents, while Mommy is getting better, and we’ll have Sam to play with. I’m glad that Sam and I will be able to sleep together."

John and Dottie carried the children’s clothing to the car, and buckled Penny and Peter into their kid seats, and headed to the White’s home, just around the corner from their home. After parking, John grabbed the two bags of clothing, and Dottie led the children to the back door.

Vi, opening the door and dropping to one knee, "Welcome to your home away from home," and gave both Penny and Peter a warm and loving welcome hug. Sam appeared, and the three children all shared hugs between each other. These children all have nothing but love for each other.

"Art," Vi said, "why don’t you show Peter to his bedroom, and I’ll show Penny to hers and Sam’s room." Vi took Penny’s bag of clothing from Dottie and led Penny to the girls room, and John handed Art Peter’s clothes, and Art led Peter to his room.

Vi, returning to the kitchen, "Dottie, are either of them on any special diet or medications?"

"No, they’re both just normal, healthy kids," Dottie replied.

"Art," John said, "Dottie and I want to thank you, from the bottoms of our hearts, for what you and Vi are doing for us."

"We’re happy to be able to help you out," Art replied, smiling, "but I think we’re mostly doing it for Penny and Peter."

"Art, you have my cell number," John said, "if there is any kind

of problem or emergency, please don’t hesitate to call me."

"John," Vi added, "we’re hoping for a speedy recovery for Dottie, and please keep us posted on any updates on her condition. Don’t worry about the kids, I’m sure they’ll be fine."

John and Dottie gave both of their children warm and loving hugs and kisses, and told them to be good, and that Mommy and Daddy loved them. They left, both confident that their precious children have been left in good hands.

"Mrs. White" Peter asked, "I know you aren’t our normal Mommy and Daddy, so can we call you Mommy Vi and Daddy Art?"

Vi, glancing at Art," I think that is very acceptable, Peter."

"Thanks," Peter replied, smiling.

About 8:30 PM Vi informed the children they needed to take baths and get ready for bed. Sam and Penny asked Vi if they could bathe together, and Vi said they could, and Peter could take his afterwards. Peter told Vi he would prefer to take a shower, rather than a bath, and he was stripped naked before the girls were even dry and out of the bathroom.

"Peter!" Vi exclaimed, "You should not get naked in front of the girls, and you shouldn’t be looking at the girl’s naked bodies!"

"It’s OK, Mommy Vi," Penny said, "Peter and I see each other naked all the time, we’re used to it. Sometimes we even bathe together." Vi just rolled her eyes, and walked away.

After the girls got dry, they ran into their bedroom and put on their pajamas, and Peter took his shower. After he was done and dry, he walked out of the bathroom, naked, went to his bedroom and dug out his pajamas and pulled them on.

Vi walked into the living room where Art was watching TV and told him what she had just witnessed.

"Hun," Art replied, smirking, "their just kids, I highly doubt that seeing each other naked is going to have any impact on any of them. Now if they were teenagers, it might be a concern. If you remember, Julian was about ten before we got him to cover his privates!" Vi remembered, and dropped the conversation.

A few minutes later, all three children came out and got their goodnight hugs and kisses from Vi and Art, Peter went and crawled into Julian’s bed and the two girls cuddled together in Sam's bed.

"Penny," Sam said, so innocently, "I think Peter has a cute spigot."

"I’m not sure what a spigot is," Penny replied.

"From what Eric told me," Sam explained, "boys have a spigot that they can tinkle out of, so they don’t have to sit down to tinkle like we girls do."

"Oh," Penny responded, "I guess you’re referring to his peter. Girls tinkle out of our twats, and boys tinkle out of their peters."

"In that case," Sam said, giggling, "I think Peter’s peter is cute."

"So, Sam, how many boys peters have you seen?" Penny asked.

"I’ve only seen Dominic’s before tonight, but Peter’s peter is quite a bit bigger than Dom’s. I wanted to see Eric’s peter, but he said his Mommy told him never to let girls see it, and he wouldn’t show it to me. Have you ever touched one?"

"Yeah," Penny replied, giggling, "I’ve touched Peter’s peter a few times, they’re kind of funny. They’re really soft, but when a girl touches them and handles them for a minute, they get stiff, kind of like a hot dog, but not as long. Peter says it feels good to have a girl touch it, and make it stiff!"

"Do you think Peter would let me touch his peter?" Sam asked.

"Probably, you could ask him, the worst that could happen is that he might not let you." Penny answered. The two girls giggled a little more, then snuggled together and fell asleep.

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning Vi got up at 6:30 AM as usual and started the coffee to brew, and Art joined her a few minutes later for that first cup, already dressed for work.

"Art," Vi asked, "do you have any Ones? I need to have some for the kid’s lunch at school today, and I’ll pick up some more later."

Art pulled his wallet out and handed Vi $3.00 in Ones. Vi started to prepare breakfast for all of them except Dominic, who would likely sleep for another couple of hours. While Vi packed Art’s lunch, Art entered the bedrooms and woke all the children up to start their day. They ate together as a family, all three youngsters still in their pajamas.

Art circled the table, giving all three children a hug and kiss and wishing them a good day at school, then picked up his lunch cooler, kissed Vi goodbye and walked out to head to work.

"OK kids," Vi stated, "get dressed for school, the bus will be here in about twenty minutes, and don’t forget to brush your teeth."

While the youngsters were getting dressed, Vi also dressed, and stashed the lunch money in her pocket. She quickly noted that Dominic was still sleeping peacefully. The children got their backpacks over their shoulders and they all walked out to the bus stop. Vi needed to speak to the driver this morning. Carrie was already out there with Eric, and she and Vi exchanged greetings.

Vi, just before the bus arrived, "Here is your lunch money," and handed each of the three children a dollar bill. When the bus arrived, Vi stepped onto the bus, along with about ten children.

"Are you the same driver that brings them home?" Vi asked.

"Yep," she replied, "same route, twice a day, every day, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Peter and Penny Calhoun’s Mom is in the hospital, and they are staying with us for a few days, so they’ll be boarding the bus here, and getting off here, instead of their regular bus stop."

"Not a problem," she stated, making a note on a clipboard. "I’ll make sure they get off here this afternoon, and until I’m informed otherwise. Thank you for letting me know." Vi stepped off, and the bus pulled away.

"Vi," Carrie asked, "what’s with the extra children, is something wrong?"

"Yeah, something’s wrong," Vi replied, "I’ll explain while we have coffee." Carrie didn’t need to tell Larry, as he had gotten used to his Mom having coffee with Vi almost every morning. As soon as Vi and Carrie we’re inside, Vi checked up on Dom and he was still sleeping.

Vi spent the next fifteen minutes explaining to Carrie about Dottie Calhoun’s tumor, and the anxiety that John was experiencing. Since Penny and Peter had become close friends with Sam, and also were comfortable with the White’s it was only natural to take care of the Calhoun children during this uncertain time period of the Calhoun family’s life.

"Vi," Carrie asked, "Do the children know, that they might lose their Mommy?"

"No!" Vi remarked, starting to cry, "Carrie, how do you explain, to a pair of—seven year old children—that their Mommy—might not—make it?"

"I couldn’t—do it." Carrie replied, "How old is Dottie?"

"I’m not sure," Vi answered, "too young, maybe thirty, I think they’re both about the same age, John is hurting so much, he worships Dottie. The only thing John has told the children is that Mommy has to go to the hospital, to get fixed."

"Eric brought the twins here one time, and they’re precious." Carrie said, "I think I hurt more for the children than I do John, but the whole situation is pretty heart wrenching. It’s wonderful that John and Dottie have friends like you and Art."

"Carrie, we’re not really even friends, we just met John and Dottie over the weekend. The kids friendship brought us together—aren’t kids awesome?"

"You bet they are, it was the friendship between Sam and Eric that brought us to become friends. I sure hope that Dottie makes a full recovery, Peter and Penny sure don’t deserve to lose their Mommy! Vi, keep me posted, I do care! If there is anything I can do to help you—I’m here, girlfriend."

"Thank you Carrie," Vi replied, "I appreciate your support and your friendship." Carrie and Vi shared a hug, and Carrie left.

* * * * * *

J&J’s week on campus was going well, except that the days were too long. Halloween seemed forever in the future, and the boys were looking forward to taking the children out for Trick & Treating. Wednesday evening Jeff received a call from Matt.

"Hi, Matt," Jeff answered, "How’s it going?"

"Oh, pretty much same-o, same-o," Matt said, "A couple of the guys have called me, wondering if we’re going to host another Watergame, and I told them I would check with you and see."

"I don’t think I’m up for it, Matt," Jeff replied, "Julian and I have been pretty occupied, and we’re trying to go to Dunbar at least every other weekend, to see the kids. Last weekend we built Dominic a sandbox, and the weekend after this is Halloween and we’re planning to take the kids Trick or Treating."

"You guys are really into those kids, aren’t you?" Matt said.

"Sam and Dom are beautiful children," Jeff said, "I think Julian and I love them as much as if they were our own!"

"Jeff," Matt said, "I think that if you and Julian ever get married, you’re going to make some children wonderful Daddies. I’ll let the guys know that we’re not planning to host another Watergame, at least not this fall."

"Matt, you’re not going to believe this—my Mom has come around, and she and Dad have invited Julian and me to spend Thanksgiving with them, and even invited Uncle Jim and Calvin too. And then, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, Jim and Cal are getting married, and Mom even offered to give Uncle Jim away!"

"Wow!" Matt exclaimed, "So I guess maybe some hardened homophobes can be cured! I’ll tell Cliff this news, and I know we’re both happy for you. Jeff, I hope you know that Cliff and I are still your friends, (snickering) even if you are gay. Catch you guys later." They both hung up.

* * * * * *

Thursday afternoon, just as high school was letting out, Jake (Larry Hanson’s friend) was approached by Kevin Collins (KC), one of the senior Jocks that every girl in high school dreams of dating.

"Jake, hold up," KC said, "do you HAVE to ride the bus home?"

"It’s a lot better than walking," Jake replied.

"Jake, we need to talk," Kevin stated, "my car is in the student lot, and I’ll drop you off at your house."

Jake apprehensively walked with Kevin to the parking lot, Kevin unlocked the doors and Jake nervously sat in the passenger seat. Kevin backed out and drove them out of the lot and out of town, then onto a country road.

"KC," Jake asked, his voice weakening, "where are we going?"

"Relax, Jake," KC said, "just someplace where we can talk, alone."

Kevin pulled onto a dirt road, and into the woods, his car out of sight of any population, and parked, turning the engine off. Jake had his hand on the door handle, prepared to escape.

"Jake, easy man," KC said, "I mean you no harm, I like you, and I need a friend." Kevin placed his hand lightly on Jake’s thigh. "Jake, I have a secret I want to share with you, promise me you won’t tell anybody?"

"I—I—I promise," Jake said, "but why me?"

"Because," Kevin stated, "I think we have something in common."

Kevin drew Jake close, and placed his lips on Jake’s, shocking the hell out of Jake, and kissed Jake tenderly, sliding his tongue into Jake’s mouth, searching for Jake’s tongue. Jake was melting.

Jake, pulling his face back from Kevin, "You just kissed me!"

"Jake," Kevin stated, "I’m an athlete, and a Jock, if anyone knew what I just did, it would ruin my reputation. I want you, and I want to do a lot more than just kiss, but no one can know, and you promised to keep our secret, secret."

"What else did you want to do?" Jake asked.

Kevin dropped his hand down to the front of Jake’s trousers and unzipped his pants, sliding his hand inside and feeling for Jake’s cock, wrapping his hand around it through Jake’s boxers.

"I want this!" Kevin exclaimed, feeling Jake’s now hardening cock, "can I have it?"

"Kevin, are you for real!" Jake blurted, "is this really happening?"

"This is too awkward," KC said, "let’s take the back seat."

Jake couldn’t believe it, one of the schools most handsome Jocks is making a pass at him, more than just a pass. The two boys slipped into the back seat, and Jake unbuckled, sliding his trousers and boxers down, exposing himself. Another 30 seconds and Jake felt KC’s warm mouth taking his cock inside. It was a completely foreign feeling, but felt really nice to Jake.

Kevin, after nursing Jake’s cock for about five minutes, "Jake, do you want to taste mine?" With no verbal reply, Jake’s hands were unbuckling Kevin’s pants, and feeling Kevin’s hard and leaking cock.

The two boys repositioned, and Jake took Kevin’s gorgeous cock into his mouth, and started to suck on it. It was, in Jake’s mind, a dream coming true. Jake had seen Kevin naked in the school showers, and lusted for Kevin’s cock, and now had it in his mouth!

Kevin was moaning in pleasure, "Oh, Jake, that feels fantastic, please don’t stop." Kevin was starting to feel his orgasm starting to approach. "Jake, I’m getting close, do you want to take it in your mouth?" Jake continued to slide his mouth up and down on Kevin’s manhood, "I’m gonna cum!" Kevin blurted, but Jake didn’t pull off.

Jake felt the first ropes of Kevin’s hot release fill his mouth, and started to swallow it. Kevin tasted good, even better than Jake had imagined. This was only the third time that Jake had actually sucked a boys cock. After Jake milked out the last few drops, Kevin pulled his pants up.

"Hold on, Jake," KC said, "I’m not taking you home with all that cum still in your balls! I need to taste you too." and repositioned himself, and took Jake back into his mouth. After another five minutes, Jake was close to cumming, and returned the question about cumming inside KC’s mouth.

KC pulled off for a few seconds, "If you don’t shoot in my mouth, I won’t know how you taste," and continued his assault on Jake’s cock.

"Kevin, I can’t hold back, I’m cummmmmmminng!" and started to fill Kevin’s mouth with his sperm. The first couple of ropes caused Kevin to gag a little, but he took it all, and then swallowed. Jake pulled his pants back up, and buckled his belt. The two boys sat quietly for just a couple of minutes, and Kevin spoke.

"Jake, how did I do?" Kevin asked, "In all honesty, you’re the first boy I ever did, I’ve never had a cock in my mouth before."

"That was pretty awesome," Jake replied, "especially for a first timer. You’re only about the third boy I’ve given a blow job to, I’ll bet that beautiful cock has seen a few pussy’s though."

"Actually, no," KC replied, "this is probably going to sound strange, coming from a Jock, but I’ve not really wanted a girlfriend, I’ve been wanting a boyfriend. Are you—available?"

"But you’re a Jock, a football player and a basketball player," Jake said, "you could have any girl you want!"

"Jake, I’m also secretly gay," KC stated, "and I want you, but we have to be discrete, we can’t be open—about our relationship."

"We have a relationship?" Jake questioned.

"Jake, I like you—a lot," KC said, "and I really enjoyed what we did today, both ways. I want us to get together again soon, and often. Maybe, one of these days I’ll grow the balls to come out. I guess maybe I better get you home, as I promised."

The two boys shared a romantic kiss and hug, Kevin started the engine and drove Jake to his home, and then drove to his own.

* * * * * *

Thursday evening Art received a phone call from John Calhoun.

"Hi John," Art said, "How is Dottie doing?"

"Art, this is not going as rapidly as we had hoped. Dottie came through the surgery pretty well, but they haven’t gotten the results back from the tests yet, so we still don’t know if the tumor was malignant or benign. There have been a couple of complications and they want to keep her for up to ten days longer. That means it could be a week from Sunday or even Monday before she gets scheduled for release."

"It’s best that she not be released before she is well enough." Art said, "Penny and Peter are doing fine, and they seem to have adapted well to their new environment. Vi and I love having them here. Just curious, has Peter had a tendency to be a nudist?"

"Oh," John replied, chuckling, "I guess we should have warned you, if we don’t keep close tabs on him, he’ll even slip outside naked. Neither one of them are ashamed to display their anatomy, I guess they inherited it from their parents. When Dottie and I were first married, before we had the kids, we used to visit one of the nudist resorts, and we’ve never encouraged the children to be ashamed of their bodies. Peter and Penny are both accustomed to seeing each other naked, and sometimes their parents too."

"It doesn’t bother me much," Art replied, "but it bugs Vi to see them be naked in front of others. I guess Sam has gotten her eyes full of seeing a little boy naked now, but she’s not complained. We had a problem with Julian, he was ten years old before we were able to get him to cover his nether area. I think he was a natural nudist, he hated to be clothed."

"Art, I’m a bit concerned about Halloween. Dottie and I normally take the kids out Trick or Treating, but under the circumstances, I’m afraid they’re going to get cheated out of it this year."

"No sweat, John," Art replied, "Jeff and Julian are coming home that weekend, and they already are planning to take the kids, or at least Sam out. I know these boys, they would love to take Penny and Peter out as well. Do they have costumes?"

"Not yet, I haven’t figured out how to get them costumes," John answered.

"I think Vi can take them, and Sam, out shopping, and get them all some costumes," Art said.

"That’d be great, keep the receipts for my two, better yet, for all three of them, and I’ll spring for them," John said, "Art you have no idea how much Dottie and I appreciate your family. I don’t know how we can ever thank you."

"John," Art replied, "just knowing that you appreciate it is all the thanks we need, tell Dottie to keep her finger on the ‘fast recovery’ button, and we’ll see you soon." After the men hung up, Art relayed the costume plan to Vi.

"Art," Vi said, smiling, "I’m going to leave you home to care for Dominic Saturday morning, and I’ll take the other three to shop for Halloween Costumes, before all the nice ones get bought up." Art smiled, Vi is actually going to let him be a Daddy for a couple hours, and get to know his youngest son a little better. He hasn’t had a lot of time to be with Dominic alone.

* * * * * *

Friday afternoon Jake and Larry got off the bus, headed to Larry’s house and up to Larry’s room, like any other day after school.

"OK, Jake," Larry said, "what’s this deep, dark secret you wanted to share with me."

"Larry, you’re my best and closest friend," Jake said, "I wouldn’t tell this to anyone else, but I trust you. You gotta promise me you won’t tell this to anyone else. If you tell anyone, I’ll never speak to you again!"

"OK, OK, I promise," Larry said, "tell me before I die of anxiety!"

"Yesterday, Kevin Collins caught me right when school let out, just before I was ready to board the bus, and said we needed to talk. He asked me to go with him in his car. He said that he would bring me to my house afterwards. I was kind of scared, but I went with him."

"He drove us out of town on a country road, pulled into some woods and parked, and then he kissed me! I almost died!"

"Wait!" Larry exclaimed, "Kevin Collins, the football player and Jock, kissed you? That’s pretty hard to believe, not KC!"

"That’s not all," Jake continued, "we had sex!"

"No way!" Larry said, "KC is a Jock, he’s good looking, and he could have almost any girl he wanted in the whole damn school!"

"Yes, way," Jake said, "he told me he didn’t want a girlfriend, he wanted a boyfriend, and asked me if I was available, before I could even answer, his hand was in my pants!"

"So you sucked him off?" Larry asked.

"I did," Jake said, "but he had my cock in his mouth first, and then I gave him a blow job, and then he sucked me and got me off!"

"Did you swallow his—you know?" Larry asked.

"Yep," Jake said, grinning, "and he tasted good, and he said I tasted good too, when he swallowed mine."

"KC is an athlete, and a Jock, he can’t be gay," Larry stated.

"He is secretly gay, but needs to keep our relationship discrete, we can’t be open about it."

"Relationship?" Larry questioned, "you have sex with a guy one time, and you’re calling it a relationship?"

"He said he wanted us to get together again, and often. I like KC, and he likes me. We both enjoyed what we did together, but if everyone knew what we do, it could ruin his reputation, and mine too. I know some people think I’m gay, but most don’t know for sure, so it could hurt my reputation as well."

"You and KC, boyfriends!" Larry said, "Who would ever believe it, especially about KC, so maybe you have that gay boyfriend?"

"I hope so," Jake replied, "but please, please, please don’t tell anyone, about KC and me."

"As your best friend," Larry said, smiling, "my lips are sealed." Larry gave Jake a loving hug. Their friendship is secure.

To be continued………

* * * * * *

Coming in Chapter 13

J&J take the children out for Trick and Treating

Good news about Dottie’s condition

Jake and Kevin become boyfriends

Kevin comes out as gay

Thanksgiving is coming soon

Thank you for reading my tale, I hope you enjoyed it
As always, Comments are welcome and greatly appreciated.
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. I love the twins, I hope Dottie is ok. So Jake has a boyfriend. Looking forward to them going trick or treating.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'll tell you for a few minutes there I was actually worried about Jake. I was so worried Kevin was gonna hurt him or worse. Thank God it turned out for the good. I just Love those nudist children. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am pretty broad-minded (you need to be to read stories on GA) and I am gay, so the explicit scenes between consenting adults in this story don't put me off in any way. In fact, I think they are hot (that is why I am here). However, I felt uncomfortable reading some of the sections that included conversations about children's genitals, and especially about Sam sleeping in the same bed with J&J. I know that no lines of propriety were crossed, and I appreciate that, but I am hoping that this is the only chapter where this happens. If nothing else, if this were real life and this became known, then CPS would immediately step in and remove the children. Please understand that this comment is no criticism of the author nor is it intended to denigrate the story, which I am enjoying. But I am giving an honest, and constructive, reaction. I also acknowledge that I am reading this story some months after it was originally posted but I have only just discovered this story and read this far.

Edited by Sunshine
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..