Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 10,864 Words
  • 1,280 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 17. Chapter 17

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.
In Chapter 17
Tonya discusses dating with Jake (and Kevin)
Kevin and Jake attend a New Years Eve Party-as a couple
White’s host an open house on New Years Eve
Planning for Dominic’s Third Birthday
Dunbar Schools reopen.

Thursday morning Tonya was the first up, and made a pot of coffee, expecting Kevin and Jake to be up before too long. She drank that first cup alone, but then heard movement upstairs.

"Jake," Tonya hollered softly, "coffee’s ready, are you awake?"

"Yeah, Mom," Jake replied, "Be down soon." The two boys had been making out, and both of them had grown erections. They were tempted to take care of each other, but since Tonya was evidently up and awake, they decided against it, for now. They put on t-shirts and jeans, adjusting their boners as best they could, and headed down to the kitchen.

Kevin was not normally a coffee drinker, but decided to give it a try, Jake poured Kevin and himself a mug. Kevin loaded his with about four teaspoons of sugar and some creamer. Both boys noticed that Tonya seemed on edge this morning.

"Mom," Jake asked, "are you OK, you seem kind of edgy today?"

"Jake," Tonya spoke, "it’s been eight years since the divorce. I’m wondering if maybe I should get out a little."

"Mom, have you met someone?" Jake asked.

"No, not yet," Tonya said, "but I think I would like to. Jake, you’re my number one concern, and I would like to know how you would feel if I started dating someone."

"Mom," Jake said, smiling, "you need to have a decent man in your life, but make sure he’s not an asshole, like my old man!"

"Tonya," Kevin stated, "you’re a pretty lady, and way to young to relegate the rest of your life to being single. Since Jake’s Dad keeps himself so distant, Jake could use a cool step-dad."

Tonya, grinning, "I haven’t even met anyone yet, and you guys have me facing the Alter!" Jake and Kevin both smiled.

"Tonya, just a word of caution," Kevin stated, "when you meet Mr. Right, make sure he’s not homophobic. If he is a homophobe, he could make Jake's home life hell on earth!"

"Guys, if anyone I get interested in cannot accept Jake’s sexuality, I will lose interest in him quickly." Tonya said, "Jake’s welfare is my priority, and that includes Jake’s romantic life, as well. You two seem to have a beautiful relationship together. Kevin, I truly love you, like a second son." Kevin smiled, knowing that he has grown similar feelings toward Tonya.

After Tonya fixed them all a nice breakfast, Kevin informed Tonya that he was taking Jake out for some driving practice, and he wasn’t sure when they would be back. Kevin has some sexy plans for himself and his boyfriend.

The boys both donned light jackets and headed out to Kevin’s car and Kevin handed Jake the keys. Jake cautiously backed the car out of the driveway on to the street and he drove away, following Kevin’s instructions. Jake’s shifting skills were improving rapidly.

Jake suddenly realized that they were on the country road where Kevin had taken them the first day they were together, that special day after school, when they shared their first kiss—and blowjobs!

As per Kevin’s instructions, Jake pulled into the woods, and parked the car. Kevin suggested they take a walk in the woods, and by this time, Jake would go almost anywhere with Kevin. The two boys walked deeper into the woods, holding hands.

Approaching a log, they shared an embrace and a romantic kiss, both boys tenting their jeans. Kevin sat down on the log and started to unbuckle Jake’s pants.

"What are you doing?" Jake asked.

"Just pursuing my Jake fix!" Kevin stated, grinning. "I’m starving for it." Seconds later, Jake’s pants were around his ankles, and his very stiff pecker was pointing straight out at Kevin’s face. Kevin quickly pulled that beautiful boyhood into his mouth and started to nurse on it, tasting Jake’s precum.

Jake glanced down at Kevin’s crotch, seeing Kevin’s raging boner begging for release from his jeans, precum forming a large wet spot on the fabric.

"Can we sixty-nine?" Jake asked, having a strong desire to have Kevin's boyhood inside his own mouth.

Kevin, looking around, "That pile of leaves over there will make us a nice bed." And led his boyfriend over to it. Jake instinctively unbuckled Kevin’s belt and pushed his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. Both boys were now naked from the waist to below their knees. They lay on the leaves, in a sixty-nine position, and both tried to swallow their lover’s cocks.

Both boys were anticipating getting a mouth full of creamy sperm from the other’s balls. After a few minutes, Jake started to feel his orgasm rising out of his groin, and was desperately trying to hold it off, but was losing. Kevin heard a huge moan from Jake’s throat and felt Jake’s cock starting to spurt ropes of delicious cream into his mouth and throat. Jake’s orgasm triggered Kevin to release his own load, filling Jake’s waiting mouth.

Both boys swallowed their treasures, then returned to milk out those last few tasty drops of cum out from each other’s pricks. They grinned at each other, and shared a deep kiss, both of them tasting their own cum inside each other’s mouths.

"We’re getting really good at this," Jake said, smiling.

"I think we’ve reached perfection," Kevin replied, also grinning, "I wonder if I could satisfy you, if I made love to you?"

"I’m still virgin," Jake said, "but I would let you take my cherry!"

"I’m virgin too," Kevin stated, "but I think I would like to have you fuck me, and take away my virginity, forever, I can’t believe how much I love you, baby."

"It can’t be any more than I love you!" Jake exclaimed. The two boys pulled their pants up and shared another kiss and hug, and prepared to leave, after they shared a pee together. Jake turned the car around and they headed back toward town.

"Baby," Kevin suggested, "let’s go and get a treat at the soda shop."

"Sounds good to me," Jake replied, and drove them to the soda shop, parking in the next block, as there were no empty spaces close to the ice cream parlor. They walked in, took seats at the only empty table and ordered hot fudge sundaes.

Just as their sundaes were served, Tony and Carl walked in and Kevin was on alert. Yes, Tony and Carl, the two basketball players that had picked on Kevin that day in the locker room! They looked around and walked over to where Kevin and Jake sat.

"OK if we sit with you guys?" Carl asked.

"I guess," Kevin said, "I don’t see anyone’s name on those chairs."

"I’m glad we ran into you today!" Tony exclaimed, as he and Carl sat down. "Hey look," Tony said, "I’m hosting a New Years Eve party at my house, it’s mostly going to be the team members and their dates, and just a few other friends. I want to invite you and Jake to attend."

"I don’t know, Tony," Kevin said, "I think I might feel a bit out of place, most of the guys will be bringing their girlfriends, and I don’t have one."

"EXCU-U-U-S-E ME! Tony exclaimed, "I may not be an expert on gay relationships, but if I’m not mistaken, Jake means just as much to you as any girl means to their boyfriend. Kevin," Tony said, smiling, "you DO have a girlfriend, it’s just that your "girlfriend" happens to be a boyfriend!" Tony smiled, warmly.

"Kevin," Carl stated, "Speaking for the team, we all like you, we all care about you, and we’re proud to have you as a member of our ‘Lions’ basketball team. We really hope to see you, and Jake, at Tony’s New Years Eve party."

"I probably need to give you a heads-up," Tony stated, "The only way my Dad would let me host this party, was if I promised him there would be no alcohol! Most all of us are well under twenty-one, and we just want to have some fun, and welcome the New Year in as sober teens! Dad says that, in his years as a police officer, he has seen way to many incidents that prove alcohol and teenagers don’t mix! He’s very anti-alcohol."

"Baby," Kevin said, smiling, "with your approval, we have PLANS for New Years Eve." Jake smiled and nodded.

"Tony, you must have a big house," KC said.

"Nope," Tony replied, "but we have a big yard, and we’ve rented a big tent, to hold all the kids and the band. The Dunbar Trilogy is a school band, two guitars and drums, and they have volunteered to entertain us, free of charge, just for a little exposure. They’re not great, but they’re not bad. I hope nobody in our neighborhood plans to go to sleep too early!" Tony grinned.

"What time is the party," Kevin asked, "and where do you live?"

"Hold on," Tony said, asking the cashier for a slip of paper. "We’re starting early, about 9:00 PM, and ending it about 12:30 AM, after midnight. Here is the address," Tony said, writing an address on the slip of paper, and handing it to Kevin. "Kevin, I’m really happy that you and Jake are coming, and I promise that you guys can even dance together, most of us would want you to be yourselves, and have fun with us."

"We probably need to leave," Kevin said, "Jake’s Mom will wonder if we got lost. Tony, thank you for inviting us." All four boys stood, and both Carl and Tony gave both Kevin and Jake affectionate hugs, and then they sat back down, as Kevin and Jake paid their tab and walked toward the door.

"See you guys on New Years Eve!" Tony hollered. Kevin and Jake waved, as they headed out.

Kevin, as Jake drove them back to Tonya’s house, "I can’t believe it, Jake, we’ve been invited to a New Years Eve Party—as a gay couple! Maybe some of these guys don’t hate our relationship as much as I thought."

"I’m a little apprehensive," Jake said, "I wonder if their planning a prank of some kind on us. Maybe we’ll get to the party, and there won’t be a party. We’d look like fools."

"I don’t think so," Kevin replied, "Tony seemed very sincere about wanting us to attend. When I turned him down the first time, he had tears in his eyes, but when we finally accepted, he was all smiles. I think Tony is a nicer boy than what I had thought previously. His last name is Jenkins, I wonder if he is maybe Officer Jenkins Son, Tony did say his Dad was a police officer."

Kevin and Jake returned to Tonya’s house, both boys excited to tell Tonya that they’d been invited to a New Years Eve Party—as a gay couple, and that the party was to be alcohol free. Tonya was happy for them, and knowing the party was to be free of alcohol was a relief.

Tonya then informed the boys that she also had plans for New Years Eve. She didn’t have a date, but one of the two bars in Dunbar was hosting a special night for New Years Eve, with a band, and a light buffet. Tonya was going OUT! She had Kevin’s phone number, and asked if the boys could drop her off there, before they went to their party, and of course they were more than happy to accommodate her. They were happy that she was going out, and not sitting home alone on New Years Eve.

After dinner, Jake called Larry, and Kevin called Roger, both boys happy to tell their best friends that they had been invited to a New Years Eve Party as a gay couple. Both Larry and Roger told their friends that they were happy for them, and to have a great time. Neither Larry nor Roger had any particular plans for New Years.

It was only Thursday night and the boys, as well as Tonya, all knew that the weekend was going to drag on forever. Four more days until New Years Eve! The boys spent that night at Tonya’s, planning to spend the next three nights at Kevin’s house. They enjoyed having time together, without school to interfere.

* * * * * *

Wednesday evening Vi and Art had made a decision to host an Open House on New Years Eve and invite all of their neighbors that lived in the Ramblewood neighborhood, the ones they knew, and the ones they’d never met. They discussed it with J&J and the boys were very supportive, and told Art & Vi they would like to help them, in any way they could.

Thursday morning, while Art was at work, Vi left J&J in charge of the youngsters and went to the print shop to have 50 invitations printed up.

On the front was a big ‘YOU’RE INVITED!’

Inside were the details,

What: Open House

When: New Years Eve, 8:00 PM til 12:30 AM

Where: Our home, 104 Ramblewood Pl. Look for green porch light

‘Art and Vi White hope you will come by with your family to help celebrate the New Year with our family. Say "HI" and enjoy some snacks and non-alcoholic punch, Champaign available for the adults. Casual attire is most welcome, and bring the children.’

The printer told Vi they could pick up the invitations anytime on Friday or before noon on Saturday.

While Vi was at the printers, Sam went to the Hanson’s house, returning with her ‘boyfriend’, whom she had invited to have tea with her. Sam placed the toy cups and saucers on the little table, along with plates.

"Julian," Sam asked, "can you please help me pour some tea?"

Julian, grinning, pulled a jug out of the fridge and grabbed four cookies from the cookie jar. Heading into Sam’s bedroom, he placed two cookies on each of the two plates, and poured tea (Apple juice) into the two little cups.

"Thank you, Julian," Sam said, appreciatively. She and Eric then enjoyed having their ‘tea and biscuits’ together, sitting at the table in Sam’s bedroom and holding hands. J&J both grinned at each other. Young love is so sweet. No one has ever seen Eric and Sam kiss each other’s lips, but they frequently hug, and kissing each other’s cheeks is pretty common. They both show a lot of affection toward each other, and have, since the day they met.

* * * * * *

Friday morning Tonya woke up fairly early, started coffee to brew and while it was brewing, she showered and shampooed her hair, as she planned to get a new perm today. She pulled on her robe and headed down to the kitchen to enjoy that first cup of coffee. She heard the bathroom door and glanced up the stairway just in time to see Kevin slip out the of the bathroom naked and head to Jake’s room, but she only saw Kevin’s back side. Damn, Kevin has some cute buns!

When Jake was younger, he was comfortable running around the house naked, but once he entered puberty he became very self-conscious of his body. Tonya has not seen Jake naked since he was about twelve years old, and he is now sixteen. She has occasionally seen him wearing briefs, and is well aware that his genitals have developed quite nicely, and he now sports a decent bulge in his crotch.

She assumes that Kevin likes it! Tonya is not naive, these boys are seventeen and sixteen, and both gay. She is certain that their interest in each other goes beyond just kissing and holding hands!

The boys soon entered the kitchen, fully dressed, and enjoyed breakfast with Tonya. Tonya informed them that she was going to get a new Perm today, and get her nails done. She was going to go out on New Years Eve, and wanted to look her best.

The boys reminded her that they were going to be sober, and if she needed a ride home, they would only be a phone call, and maybe fifteen minutes away. While Tonya was getting her ‘makeover’ the boys decided to go to Kevin’s house, and told Tonya they might not be back until Monday evening, New Years Eve. They were definitely planning to drop Tonya off at her destination.

Kevin and Jake arrived at the Collins home about 3:30 PM. Kurt was still at work, but Audrey, having received a heads-up, was starting to prepare a dinner for four. She is more than happy to have both boys there for dinner, and for the night. Kevin was excited to tell her that they had been invited to a New Years Eve Party, as a gay couple. The boys settled on the sofa together.

"What are you wearing to the party, baby?" Kevin asked.

"Probably my newest jeans, and maybe a sport shirt, if I can find one that still fits," Jake replied, "I don’t have a lot of clothes to choose from."

"Let’s go see what’s in my closet," Kevin said, "I might have something more desirable, than just jeans." The boys ascended the stairs to Kevin’s room. "Strip down to your boxers, baby."

Kevin’s waist size had changed little over the last three years, but he had grown taller. Kevin is about four inches taller than Jake, but their waist sizes are close. Kevin shuffled through several pairs of dress slacks, selecting a navy blue pair that he knew were ‘Hi – waters’ on him.

"Try these on," Kevin stated, handing them to Jake. They fit Jake perfectly. Kevin then pulled out a light blue long sleeved, dress shirt for Jake to try on, and it also fit well. Adding a red necktie and a vest that matched the slacks completed the attire.

"Kevin," Jake complained, "we’re going to a teen party, not a wedding, I’m gonna feel overdressed!"

"Jake, look in the mirror, do you see what I see?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah," Jake replied, "Me looking weird!"

"Baby," Kevin stated, grinning, "All I see is one hot muther fucker! We’re not going to Friday night at the soda shop, we’re going to celebrate New Years, and we need to look sharp. We don’t want to look like idiots. The only thing I can’t help you with from here is your sneakers, we need to get you a new pair."

"Baby, I know I need a new pair, but I really can’t afford them."

"I can," Kevin said, "we’ll go to footlocker tomorrow."

"So how are you going to dress?" Jake asked.

"I’ll show you in five minutes," Kevin said, as he put on the clothing he plans to wear to the party, very similar to what he has Jake in, but with a yellow shirt and a dark blue tie. The two boys looked at each other in the mirror.

"Let’s go see what Mom thinks," Kevin stated, as the two boys slipped down the stairs. "Mom, do we look ready to party?"

"Oh my god, boys!" Audrey exclaimed, "You look like you just stepped off the fifth avenue bus. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more handsome pair of young men! I thought the party was Monday evening."

"It is, Mom," Kevin stated, "we were just planning what to wear."

"You better go and change before dinner," Audrey said, "but I’m gonna want to get some pictures of you guys, before you go to that party. You boys are going to turn some heads!" Kevin and Jake removed their suits, to keep them clean for the party, and returned downstairs for dinner, just about the time Kurt arrived from work. After dinner Friday night, the boys just chilled, and watched a little TV with Kurt and Audrey. After they had breakfast on Saturday morning, Jake drove them in Kevin’s car to the mall, and Kevin bought Jake a new pair of sneakers.

* * * * * *

While Art was at work Friday afternoon, Vi left J&J in charge of the children again and took off to pick up the invitations. She also picked up a small ‘guest book’ to have their visitors sign. While she was out, she also went to the market and ordered the party trays to be picked up on Monday afternoon. She smartly thought it best to order them early, as it was likely that a number of other people would also be ordering stuff for New Years Eve. After Vi returned, J&J made quick work of folding and stuffing the fifty invitations into the envelopes since they didn’t need to be signed or addressed. Vi turned her attention to preparing dinner for her family. At dinner that night, Art made a request.

"Boys," Art stated, "I have to work tomorrow, and I’m going to ask a big favor of you guys. Can you take that stack of invitations and distribute them to all the homes in this neighborhood for me?"

"Can’t we just drop them into everyone’s mailboxes?" Jeff asked.

"No," Art replied, "for two reasons. It’s illegal to use the U.S. Mail boxes for any other purpose, and, secondly, we’d like to make sure these get into the hands of the resident’s of the homes. Just knock on their doors, tell them your family is hosting an open house on New Years Eve, and they’re invited, and leave them an invitation. If you don’t get an answer at the door, leave the invitation in the door where they’ll find it."

"I don’t know most of those people," Julian stated.

 

"We don’t know a lot of them either," Art said, smiling, "that’s one of the big reasons for the open house, so we can meet each other, in a friendly atmosphere." J&J agreed to do it, thinking it best to wait until Saturday morning when it was daylight.

The only houses that J&J visited Saturday morning where they actually knew the residents was the Hanson’s and the Calhoun’s. Cliff Hanson was home this Saturday morning, and Julian had the opportunity to introduce Cliff to his ‘college best friend’ Jeff Parks. When they got to the Calhoun’s house, Penny and Peter quickly squeezed out the front door past Dottie and gave J&J both warm and loving hugs, which, of course, the boys returned. J&J returned with two undelivered invitations, as they had run out of houses.

* * * * * *

At long last, it’s Monday, and New Years Eve. Art had to work today, but everyone got off early, at 3:00 PM. As the guys were all clocking out, Alvin was wishing everyone a Happy New Year and stating he would see them Next Year. They were due back to work on Wednesday, January 2nd.

Art hurried home, greeted his family and grabbed the keys for the SUV, as he was picking up the food for the Open House. He also needed to go by the liquor store to buy the Champaign. Vi cleared some space in the fridge to place the Meat and Cheese tray, and they figured the vegi and fruit trays would be fine at room temperature. The bottles of Champaign were placed into a cooler, and covered with ice. Vi made some sandwiches to keep the family from starving until party time. Sometime during the day, J&J had replaced the light bulbs on the front porch with green ones.

Vi, and J&J had already showered, and were dressed in proper clothing to help host the open house, and Art quickly took his shower and dressed. Dominic looked pretty normal, although confused by the abnormal activity. Samantha was wearing one of her prettiest dresses, planning to help host the guests. She was looking forward to seeing some of the other neighborhood children arrive with their parents. The White family has no idea how many people might show up tonight.

* * * * * *

Monday evening started as a typical Monday evening in the Collins home but things changed radically. Kurt came in from his job about 6:00 PM and the family had dinner together with both Kevin and Jake at the table.

"Audrey," Kurt asked, "can we be ready to leave about 8:30? The Office Party is supposed to start about 9:00 PM. What time do you guys expect to be coming home?"

"I think we’re gonna hang around Jake’s tonight," Kevin replied, "Tonya’s going out tonight, and we promised her we’d be only a phone call away if she needs a ride home. Our party is alcohol free, so I know we’ll both be sober."

"That’s honorable and respectable, Jr." Kurt replied, "you have a key, if you guys need to get in and we’re not home. I sincerely hope that the party you’ve been invited to goes smoothly. I guess if we’re all going to celebrate, we all need to start getting ready."

As if on cue, the boys headed to Kevin’s room and Audrey and Kurt headed to their bedroom. About 8:00 PM they were all back downstairs, and Audrey had her camera in hand.

"Boys," Audrey stated, "stand over there so I can get a couple of pictures. It’s rare that I catch you guys dressed up!" Audrey took a couple of shots of the boys, both of them dressed to kill.

Kevin and Jake were about ready to leave, and Kurt approached them, pulling both of them into his arms in a warm and loving hug.

"Guys," Kurt said, "Be good and be careful, and I guess I’ll see you—next year!" Both boys smiled, then gave Audrey a hug, and walked out the door. They entered Kevin’s car, Jake driving, and headed to Tonya’s house to take her to the bar.

Until they arrived from Kevin’s house, neither of the boys had seen Tonya’s new hairdo, and they almost didn’t recognize her. She looked stunning, even better than Saturday night, and she was wearing a beautiful dress, that Jake thought was new, but just hadn’t seen in a long time. Tonya was impressed at how handsome her two boys looked, and couldn’t resist telling them so, and both boys smiled proudly.

Leaving Tonya’s house, Kevin took the wheel, and Tonya was welcomed to sit up front. When they got to the bar, Jake jumped out of the back seat and assisted his Mom in getting out of the car. Tonya waved goodbye to the boys, and they watched as Tonya entered the establishment, wishing her a great night. Jake sat back into the passenger seat, and Kevin drove to Tony’s house for their party.

It was just past 9:00 PM when they arrived at Tony’s house, and the street was lined with cars on both sides. Kevin had to pull around the corner to find a spot to park. They didn’t really need to look for the address on the house, the sound from the back yard led them to the party. Kevin and Jake walked along the side of the house toward the back yard, almost running into Jon, standing and taking a wee against the side of the house.

"Oops, sorry Jon," Kevin said.

"No problem, KC," Jon said, tucking away his junk, "Tony only rented one port-a-potty and it’s easier for some of us guys to just slip around a corner than to have to wait! I’m glad to see you guys made it. One of the guys asked Tony if he planned to invite you, and he just answered, ' why not, KC is just as much one of us as any of the players,’ and I was happy he took that approach. KC, I don’t think you have anything but friends on this team!"

Jon crowded between Kevin and Jake, placing an arm and hand around each of their shoulders and the three boys walked into the tent as a trio. It made Kevin feel just a bit more accepted and comfortable, and reduced Jake’s apprehension.

Tony had really gone all out. At the back of the tent was a fairly small makeshift stage where the band was still setting up. On the left side were two long tables holding drinks and a variety of snacks, and the rest of the tent was full of smaller tables, mostly with four chairs around them. In front of the stage was an eight by eight-foot smooth wooden floor made for dancing. The tent appeared to be about forty feet wide and forty-eight feet long, and was full of happy teens.

Kevin and Jake wandered around, looking for a table to sit at, and Thomas noticed them.

"Hey guys," Thomas stated, "We got an empty pair of chairs at our table, join us?" He and Zach both stood up and gave Kevin and Jake hugs, and the four sat together. "I’m really glad you two made it, we’re all gonna have a good time!" After that day in the locker room, Kevin felt a little closer to Thomas and Zach than he felt toward some of the other team members.

The band started to play some groove, and about a dozen kids migrated to the dance floor and started to get down. Most of them weren’t dancing with each other, they were just dancing, and having fun. Kevin and Jake joined them, not too obvious that they actually were dancing with each other—then the music slowed down, way down.

Kevin and Jake instinctively hugged tightly, and started swaying to the music. They felt like they were in a dream world, wrapped in each other’s arms and drifting around the small dance floor. Three or four times their lips met, and they shared a tender kiss. Tony brushed against them, swaying with the girl he was dancing with, and, catching their eye smiled and gave them a thumbs up. It made Tony feel good, to see these two lovers dancing together, completely unashamed.

The song ended, and the boys got some snacks and drinks, and returned to their table with Zach and Thomas.

"Guys," Zach stated, smiling, "If they have nominations for the cutest couple at this party, I will have no choice but to nominate you two."

"I would have to second that nomination," Thomas added, "You two look like you stepped off the page of a GQ magazine! And you look so sweet together when you’re dancing."

Both Kevin and Jake felt their faces blushing. "Thanks, Guys," Kevin said, "we appreciate that, I think." Kevin was trying to hide the redness on his face.

"It’s OK, KC," Zach said, "you’re among the best of friends! Let’s heat up that dance floor."

Both Zach and Thomas grabbed some girls and went onto the Dance floor, and Kevin took Jake’s hand and led him there. After another hour of Dancing and Snacking the midnight hour was fast approaching. People were starting to look at their phones to see how close the New Year was. Kevin’s phone rang, and it was Tonya, and he answered it.

"Hi Kevin," Tonya stated, "are you guys having a good time?"

"We’re having a great time," Kevin replied, "How about you?"

"I’m having a good time too," Tonya said, "I wanted to let you know that I do have a safe ride home, so I won’t need your taxi service. I may be still up when you guys get home, if not I’ll see you next year! Tell my Pride and Joy goodnight for me, and Happy New Year to both of you. I love you guys."

"Happy New Year to You, too, we love you Tonya." Tonya and Kevin hung up. "Baby, you’re Mom says she has a safe ride home, so we can take our time."

"HEY EVERYBODY!" The lead singer announced, "I hope you have enjoyed our music half as much as we have enjoyed making sounds to keep your feet happy. As we wind down another year, we will be playing just one more song into the New Year. I’m told the New Year will be coming in with a bang, and the countdown starts NOW, 30,29,28,27……5,4,3,2,1—KABOOM! Most of the guests didn’t know about the fireworks! Tony’s Dad had set them up behind the tent in the alley, and his timing was perfect.

"Time for a slow song," he announced, "Grab your sweetheart and enjoy this oldie." Everyone danced to this band’s rendition of ‘Auld Lang Syne.’ As the band finished, the lead singer announced, "HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!" Many of the teens were kissing and hugging each other, and, of course, wishing each other 'Happy New Year.’ The group started to disperse. It had been an awesome party, and nary a soul was even slightly inebriated.

Most of the young guests at least had the courtesy to thank Tony Jenkins and his father for hosting the most wonderful and fun New Years Eve Party and thanked Tony for inviting them.

* * * * * *

The White’s were not overwhelmed with guests for their Open House, but they did have a few. They had anticipated that the Hanson’s and the Calhoun’s would show up, and they both did. Three young couples that Art & Vi had never met came by but didn’t stay very long as they were all headed out for parties. Some other’s came by that didn’t know the White’s by name, but knew about their back yard that their kids liked.

Five or six older couples came by and introduced themselves, one of them remembered Julian when he was a kid and hardly recognized him today. Most of the older couples had raised families, but their brood had flown the coop. Two couples have acquired grandchildren, and were happy to find that the White’s back yard would be open to the grandkids, when they came to visit.

About four families came by with their kids and met Art and Vi, but their kids knew Sam. A few of the adults enjoyed a glass of Champaign with the White’s. Several of the visitors were previously unaware that Art and Vi had adopted Samantha and Dominic. Dominic likely received more attention than anyone. None of the women, especially the older ones, could resist giving Dominic hugs and kisses. Everybody falls in love with Dominic!

No one came around to the house after about 10:00 PM, even though the invitation stated until 12:30 AM. At 11:00 PM Vi put Sam to bed and Dom had fallen asleep shortly past 10:00 PM. They kept the porch light on, just in case there might be some late comers.

Shortly after 11:00 PM Art turned on the TV and he and Vi along with J&J planned to watch the New Years Celebration in Times Square and watch the ball drop at midnight. Art broke down and told J&J they could have some Champaign to Celebrate New Years, as long as they were here at home and weren’t traveling anywhere. Both boys are still twenty, but Jeff will soon reach that magic age of twenty-one. Both boys enjoyed three glasses of Champaign, enough to get a buzz, but not as bad as the one they’d gotten from the spiked punch after Jim and Calvin’s Wedding.

After the ball fell at Times Square, the White family called it a night and headed to bed. It had been a pleasant New Years Eve.

* * * * * *

Jake drove Kevin and himself home from the Party, and pulling into the drive, both boys noted the unknown car parked in front. Hearing the boys opening the back door to enter, Lee started to rise from the table. Tonya placed her hand on his, encouraging Lee to stay seated. The boys both looked at Lee with a questioning look on their faces. Tonya took over.

"Boys," Tonya said, "this is my new friend, Lee Adams, Lee, this is my Pride and Joy, my son Jake Farmer, and his close friend, Kevin Collins. They’re just getting back from a Teen Party."

Lee, standing, and shaking hands with both boys, "Nice to meet you guys." Both boys just nodded, and smiled.

"How was your party, guys?" Tonya asked.

"Awesome, Mom," Jake replied, "Kevin and I had a great time!"

"Would you boys like something to drink, or eat?" Tonya asked.

"I think we’ve put plenty away at the party, Tonya," Kevin replied, "I think we’re both just ready to crash, Goodnight, Tonya."

"Goodnight Mom," Jake said, giving Tonya a kiss and hug. The two boys headed upstairs to Jake’s bedroom, stripped and were soon cuddled together in bed.

"Baby," Jake asked, "what do you think of Lee?"

"I only just met him," Kevin replied, "you can’t form an opinion on someone having only spent two minutes with them, but he seems like a decent guy." Kevin pulled Jake close, they kissed and soon drifted off to sleep. Tonya and Lee are still drinking coffee.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation for dinner Saturday night," Lee stated, "I’m really looking forward to our first date."

"First date?" Tonya questioned, "There might be more?"

"Tonya," Lee said, "I’m a lot like you, I’ve been out of the dating game for a few years too. Ever since Sandra passed, it’s been really hard to even think of finding another." Lee had tears escaping his eyes.

"I’m so sorry, Lee," Tonya remarked, sadly, "I didn’t realize you had lost your wife."

"Five years ago," Lee stated, "Cancer, since then it’s been just Roger and me, batching it. Roger was only twelve when he lost his Mom. Tonya, I see Sandra every day, whenever I see Roger’s face, he inherited so many of his mother’s features."

"I didn’t know," Tonya said, "but I do know that I like being with you, and I really enjoyed the time we spent together tonight."

"We need to move forward," Lee said, "you and I, is 6:00 PM good for Saturday night?"

"Six is fine," Tonya said, smiling, "I’ll be ready by Five!" Tonya walked Lee to the front door, and they shared a warm embrace and kiss before Lee walked out, got into his car and drove off. Tonya headed upstairs to her bedroom, undressed and got into bed. She likes Lee, and fell asleep, with high hopes of spending more time in the near future with Lee Adams.

* * * * * *

Sam was the first to awaken in the White’s home on New Years Day and it was 9:00 AM. She slipped into J&J’s bedroom and quietly snuk into their bed, snuggling between them. They became aware of her presence and felt trapped, as they were naked in bed, not having expected Sam to be in there with them.

They convinced her to go back to her room long enough to pull on their boxers, and then they got up. Julian started a pot of coffee, and the two boys sat at the table and enjoyed that first cup. Dominic started fussing, and soon had Art and Vi in a vertical position.

After the first cup of coffee, Vi started to prepare the first meal of the year for her family, and they shared breakfast together about 11:00 AM.

"Guys," Art stated, "It’s January first, do you think you’d have time to take down the tree and all the Christmas Decorations today?"

"Julian, glancing at Jeff, "I guess we could, baby, do we have anything else pressing for today?"

"Not that I know of," Jeff replied, grinning, "except being lazy."

"It’s gonna look funny in here, without the tree," Julian said.

"It’ll look worse, and be a bigger mess," Art said, "once that tree starts to shed its needles. It did smell nice in here though, all throughout the Christmas Season. I’m glad you guys opted for a real tree!" J&J both smiled.

The boys started undecorating the tree, without Dominic’s help, and then moved to the outside of the house. By 5:00 PM, things looked back to normal, and the decorations and lights were stashed away in the attic for another year. The tree was taken out of the living room and placed by the Dumpster for the trash men to pick up, and the living room was now arranged the way it used to be.

After dinner on New Years Day evening, J&J decided to go to the cinema and share a movie together, then afterwards they went to the ice cream parlor and enjoyed ice cream soda’s. They still have a few more days to enjoy their break, as they don’t need to return to campus until January 9th, as spring semester begins on January 10th. All the schools here in Dunbar will be back in session as of tomorrow, the 2nd of January.

* * * * * *

Wednesday at lunchtime Kevin and Jake shared a table in the school cafeteria as usual. Lance and Travis, two of KC’s teammates, approached their table. Both boys were holding a tray of food in one hand and extending a fist out in friendship. Kevin and Jake bumped fists with Lance and Travis.

"Is it OK if we sit with you guys?" Lance asked.

"Sure," Kevin replied, shrugging his shoulders. Travis and Lance set their trays on the table and their asses on two chairs. "What’s up, guys?" Kevin inquired.

"We want to talk about the letter," Travis replied.

"You know," Lance added, "the one that someone wrote to Principal Ellis, about you, and Jake."

"I can’t deny that there isn’t some truth to it," KC stated, "what is there to talk about?"

"A bunch of us guys have discussed it," Lance said, "and we don’t believe that letter originated from any member of the team."

"None of the guys claim to be uncomfortable, being naked in front of either one of you guys," Travis added, "even knowing that you are both gay. All boys check other boys out, that’s just something that boys do. I think we all like to see how we compare with the other boys, and there’s nothing sexual about it. I even check out the other guys, and I don’t have a gay hair on my body!"

"So, if it wasn’t written by one of the players," KC asked, "where the fuck did it come from?"

"We figure there is some jealous person that has the hots for one of you guys, and wants to get you two to break up," Lance stated, "most likely some chick, but it could be a boy, who knows?"

"If you recall, the letter did state that sometimes I invite Jake into the locker room to wait for me, while I shower," KC stated. Whoever wrote it knew that much."

"I think all of the players are aware of that," Lance said, grinning, "and I don’t think anyone cares, as long as you guys can look, without touching! An improper touch could likely get a punch in the face!"

"KC," Travis said, "we all respect you, and care about you. We all accept your sexuality, and we have nothing against your boyfriend. He is welcome in the locker room, as long as he keeps his hands at home. See you shortly for practice." All four boys returned their empty trays and went to their appropriate classes.

When classes ended, a little after 3:00 PM, Jake and Kevin met in the locker room and changed together. Kevin, along with about a dozen other guys, donned his practice uniform, and Jake put on his workout clothes. All the guys headed to the gym for basketball practice and Jake headed to the exercise room, where a surprise awaited him.

Other times Jake had been in the exercise room, he’d been there alone, or with Kevin. Today, another boy was working out, and it was his newest friend, Roger Adams.

"Hey!" Roger exclaimed, "Look who’s here!" Roger gave Jake a friendly hug. "I didn’t know you worked out."

Jake, smiling, "Kevin talked me into it, I just started a few days before Christmas break, and some days Kevin works out with me."

"I just started—today," Roger stated, grinning, "New Years Resolution—got to tone this body up. Jake, we can work out together, and it will be more enjoyable."

"You’re right about that," Jake agreed, "and you can maybe give me some clues, and a little help. This is pretty new to me."

"I’ve worked out before," Roger said, "about a year and a half ago, and then I got lazy, and I didn’t work out at all last year. I’m just now getting back into it, and I can sure use a workout buddy."

"You’ve got one," Jake replied, "if you can stand a neophyte."

"Let’s start with some pushups, "Roger said, and they both started doing pushups.

Jake, after eight pushups, "I’m done."

"C’mon Jake, two more—make it ten," Roger encouraged. Jake struggled with two more.

The boys did a variety of exercises, and after an hour, both boys had a lot of sweat soaking their clothes.

"Enough for today," Roger said, "let’s go shower." They headed to the locker room and retrieved their towels and soap from their lockers, preparing to shower together. Jake, typically gay, had been curious as to what Roger would look like, naked, even knowing that Roger is straight. He was seconds away from seeing Roger naked!

The two boys stripped, and were alone in the shower, taking the first two showerheads next to each other. Jake was somewhat surprised to see that Roger was uncut, but nevertheless sported a nice flaccid cock. Jake could only imagine how it might feel to play with it, and fought to keep his own penis from getting hard.

Just a couple of minutes in the shower and the entire basketball team came into the locker room from practice, stripped, and started to come into the open stall to shower.

KC quickly noticed his best friend in the shower with Jake, and he and Roger shared a tight and naked hug with each other.

"FAGS!" One of the boys exclaimed.

"Nope!" Roger retorted, showing some irritation, "just long time best friends."

Just before Jake stepped out of the shower stall one of the players couldn’t resist giving Jake a healthy slap on his ass, causing Jake to grin. The boy that had slapped his ass was smirking.

Roger and Jake had both finished their showers, and exited the stall to the drying area, and dried themselves, then went out to the lockers and proceeded to get dressed.

Roger, preparing to leave, "Jake, tomorrow, same time, same station?" Jake nodded in response, planning to hang around to wait for his boyfriend.

* * * * * *

Wednesday morning J&J were up with Vi, Art and Sam, and things were pretty much back to normal. Art left for work at the usual time, and Sam was ready to return to school. J&J opted to walk Sam to the bus stop and give Vi a break. Carrie Hanson was also out at the bus stop with Eric.

"Hi Julian, Jeff," Carrie greeted, "I see you survived New Years."

"Yeah," Julian replied, "and I don’t feel any different than I did last year!"

"Me either," Carrie said, chuckling. "Tell your Mom I’ll be over in a few to have coffee with her." Julian gave Carrie a thumb up.

Friday morning was about the same, except that J&J also took Dominic with them when they walked Sam to the bus-stop.

Eric, giving Dominic a kiss on his cheek, "Dominic, I’ll see you when I get home from school, be a good boy, OK?"

Dom, while Sam and the other children boarded the bus, "Yule, I wanna go kool too."

"Dom, you need to be a little older and bigger before you start school. Just a couple more years, and you’ll be going to school." Julian told him, smiling, "and then you won’t want to go." Jeff nodded in agreement. It seems all pre-schoolers are anxious to start school, but once they do, they tire of it quickly.

After the school bus left, J&J, along with Carrie headed to Vi’s kitchen to have coffee together. J&J’s winter break is coming to an end. They have to return to campus this Wednesday, and their spring semester starts on Thursday, the 10th. They only have five more days to spend with the children, including today.

"Mom," Jeff inquired, "what date is Dominic’s birthday?"

"January 25th, just exactly a month after Christmas," Vi replied.

"Crap!" Jeff exclaimed, "It’s on a Friday—maybe we could skip classes that day."

"Honey," Vi commented, "he’s only turning three, and he’s not really even understanding what ‘birthday’ even is. If we celebrate his birthday on Saturday, the 26th, he would never know the difference, could you boys make that?"

"You bet!" Jeff exclaimed, "There is no way that Julian and I would miss Dom’s Birthday! What are you planning, as for something special?"

"He doesn’t really have any friends yet," Vi said, "So we’ll probably just have a nice family dinner here, and a Birthday Cake, of course."

Julian, snickering, "We’re going to have to teach Dom how to blow out the candles!" Everyone smiled.

"Carrie," Vi stated, "Eric and Dom seem to like each other a lot, I think we’ll invite Eric to have a birthday dinner with us that night."

"I know he’d love to come," Carrie said, smiling, "Eric likes eating with your family anytime! You’ve got a certain little girl in your home that has a certain little boy completely captivated."

Vi, chuckling, "I think Sam is in love with the boy next door!"

"Who knows," Carrie stated, "they’re just kids now, but maybe someday they will become romantically involved." Vi smiled.

J&J’s plans are cemented in concrete—they will be returning to Dunbar the weekend of January 25th!

* * * * * *

Thursday afternoon Roger, along with Kevin and Jake all put on workout gear and headed into the exercise room, and all three boys worked up a good sweat. While the three boys showered together Jake observed that Roger pulled the foreskin back, while he washed the part of his dick that the foreskin normally covered, and the inside of the ‘hood.’

"Are you playing with your pud?" Jake asked.

"No!" Roger exclaimed, "Jake, when you have foreskin, like I have, it’s imperative that we keep it clean. I try to pull the foreskin back when I pee, but sometimes we get in a hurry, and a few drops of pee stays under the foreskin, and keeps it wet. If we don’t keep it clean and dry, we can get irritated, or even develop an infection, and that would not be good."

"That would be a bad place for a boy to be sore," Kevin said, "One time, about a year ago, a tick got into my underwear and it bit my pecker. You know how a tick bite itches? Can you imagine trying to scratch an itch there, without everyone seeing where your hand is? That was embarrassing as hell!" Jake and Roger both laughed, but were also sympathetic.

The boys finished their showers, all three scrubbing each other’s backs, then got dry, and headed to the lockers to dress. Roger headed home, and Kevin and Jake headed to Kevin’s home for dinner that night. Tomorrow night Kevin has a game, and Jake and Roger have plans to attend, Roger is to pick up Jake at his house before the game.

Lunchtime on Friday, Kevin and Jake hooked up for lunch as usual and Roger joined them, feeling quite welcome to sit with his two best friends, and of course, Kevin and Jake welcomed him warmly.

"Jake," Roger said, "Tip-off is 7:30 tonight, ok if I pick you up about 6:45 to 7:00 so we’ll have time to park and get our seats?"

"Sounds good to me," Jake replied, "What time does your Mom usually serve your dinner?"

"Jake! Cut!" Kevin exclaimed, "I’m sorry Roger, Jake doesn’t know, I’ll explain to him later."

"What don’t I know?" Jake asked.

"It’s OK, Kev," Roger said, with tears in his eyes, "Jake, I don’t have a Mom, she passed away when I was twelve years old, It’s just me and my Dad. I’ll just grab a sandwich before I come to pick you up."

"Oh, God," Jake said, "I didn’t know, I’m so sorry!"

"I’m sorry, Jake," Roger said, "We’re friends, and I should have told you."

"Roger, I think I have a better idea," Jake said, "I need to make a phone call, if you guys will excuse me for a couple minutes." Jake left the table, pulling out his phone, and calling Tonya. He returned about three minutes later, smiling.

"Roger," Jake said, smiling, "you need to be at my house about 6:00 PM, Mom wants you to have dinner with her and me before the game. That’s a whole lot better than grabbing a sandwich!"

"Lucky you," Kevin said to Roger, smiling, "you’re going to like Jake’s Mom, and she is a terrific cook!"

"Jake, I feel like I’d be encroaching on your family," Roger said.

"Mom always makes my friends feel welcome at our house," Jake replied, "give her an hour, and you’ll feel like it’s your second home!" Kevin was smiling, and nodding in agreement. He knows very well just how hospitable Tonya can be.

"Roger," Jake asked, "do you really need to go to your house after school—I mean like—can’t we just head to my house after school, and hang out there. Then, after dinner, we can go to the game from there. That’ll give you and Mom a chance to get to know each other a little bit, before we eat dinner."

"I guess we could do that," Roger said, "where would you like for us to hook up at, after school?"

"Roger, you know my car," Kevin stated, "I need to head home for dinner before the game, my Mom is fixing my dinner early. Meet us out by my car right after classes let out, and then you two can take off." They agreed to that arrangement and the three boys returned their trays, then headed for their respective classes.

Shortly after 3:15 Kevin and Jake met at Kevin’s car, no sign of Roger yet. Roger walked up on them, just in time to catch the two, standing by Kevin’s car, and sharing a loving and romantic kiss and hug.

"Fags!" Roger exclaimed, softly, wearing a grin from ear to ear.

"Fuck you, Roger!" Kevin responded, grinning, and showing Roger the bird.

"No thanks," Roger replied, "that’s not the way I play!"

"Don’t you just hate these straight assholes, baby?" Jake said.

"You two enjoy the game tonight," Kevin said, "and Roger, I’m trusting you to take good care of my baby." Roger, grinning, gave Kevin a thumb up, then he and Jake headed to Roger’s car, and then to Tonya’s house for dinner.

Upon parking in Tonya’s drive, Jake grabbed his backpack, and led Roger through the front door.

Tonya, hearing the boys enter through the front door, "I’m in the kitchen, honey, I’ll be in there in a couple of minutes." Jake offered Roger a seat, and he sat down. Roger was nervous, one would think he was about to meet his girlfriend’s mother for the first time. Tonya walked into the living room, and Roger sprung to his feet.

"Mom," Jake said, "this is Kevin’s and my best and closest friend, Roger Adams, and Roger, please meet my Mom, Tonya Farmer." Roger offered Tonya his hand, and she ignored it, preferring to just give Roger a warm hug instead. Roger’s apprehension disappeared and he suddenly felt very welcome in this strange house.

"It’s my pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Farmer," Roger stated.

"Roger," Tonya remarked, smiling, "please just call me ‘Tonya,’ being called ‘Mrs.’ makes me feel old. Your last name is Adams, do you by any chance know a Lee Adams?"

"I might," Roger said, "what’s he like, and how well do you know him?"

"I met a wonderful man on New Years Eve who told me his name was Lee Adams. I met him at the bar, he brought me home, and we had coffee together. I don’t know him well, but I want to know him better. He’s a widower, and his wife passed away five years ago," Tonya explained.

"Tonya," Roger said, tears escaping his eyes, "Lee Adams is my Dad, we lost his wife and my mother five years ago—to cancer."

Tonya’s motherly instinct caused her to take Roger’s head onto her shoulder, and she cuddled him, and brushed away his tears.

"This feels good," Roger lamented, "my Mom used to hold me like this, whenever I was hurting. I miss my Mom so much!"

"I’m sure you do, sweetheart," Tonya spoke softly, "losing a parent, especially at a young age, can be pretty devastating. I think our dinner is ready, it’s in the crock pot."

Tonya rose from the sofa and headed into the kitchen. She had already set the table for three before the boys arrived, expecting the two boys to sit together, as Kevin and Jake always did. She lifted the whole chicken onto a platter, setting it on the table, along with some potatoes and carrots, and a bowl of coleslaw from the fridge.

"COME AND GET IT!" Tonya hollered, and the two boys appeared. Roger moved his place setting to the flip side of the table, evidently preferring to sit across from Jake, rather than next to him. No one offered to say grace, they just dug in and ate.

"Do you and Dad have any plans to see each other again?" Roger asked.

"As a matter of fact," Tonya replied, smiling, "Lee has invited me to go out to dinner with him Saturday night, tomorrow, and I can hardly wait!" Both boys glanced at each other and grinned.

"This might be a good move for both of you," Roger stated, "My Dad hasn’t dated anyone since—Mom—left us." Roger’s pain was evident.

"I’ve never known Mom to go out with anyone either," Jake added, "and the divorce was eight years ago. I think I’m glad these two met, maybe they can become a couple, or at least have some fun together. It’s not right that either of them should live the rest of their lives alone." Roger nodded in agreement. Tonya smiled.

Roger, just as he and Jake were ready to leave for the game, "Awesome dinner, Tonya, thanks, and Kevin was right. He told me that I would like Jake’s Mom, and I really do!"

"Roger," Tonya said, "any of Jake’s close friends are welcome in our home anytime. It was my pleasure to have you share dinner with us tonight. I hope it’s a good game, and may the Lion’s win!"

Roger gave Tonya a warm hug and a kiss on her cheek. Jake gave Tonya a loving kiss and hug, and the boys left for the game, in Roger’s (well, Roger’s Dad’s) car.

Roger, while driving to the school, "Jake, your Mom is cool as shit, I think I can see why my Dad might be attracted to her. Fuck, if I was twenty years older, I’d date her in a heartbeat!" Jake grinned.

Roger parked, and he and Jake paid their student admissions to the game, and, as usual, sat together on the bottom bleacher on the home team side of the gym.

"See that red-headed cheerleader?" Roger asked.

"Yeah," Jake replied, "what about her?"

"Her name is Gina," Roger stated, "and I’ve had the hot’s for her all school year. I don’t think she’s dating anyone, but I haven’t been able to strike a date with her either, Damn, I want her!"

"I think that’s just your straight side coming out," Jake said, "Girls just don’t do anything for me."

"Jake," Roger replied, grinning, "I only have a straight side, and just thinking about her sometimes makes me bone up!" Jake has never seen Roger with an erection, and suddenly has this thought, wondering what Roger’s uncut manhood would look like when erect. He may never find out.

After the cheerleaders displayed their last routine, with only five minutes left in the game, Gina came over and sat down, right next to Roger, causing Roger’s heart to skip a beat. As they watched Kevin and the other players work toward a win, Gina slipped her hand into Roger’s, making him smile. Jake, seeing Roger’s reaction, couldn’t help but grin. Kevin came by during a timeout and bumped fist’s with Jake and Roger, his two greatest fans.

The game ended, with the Lion’s winning 68 over 61. As most of the players were headed toward the boys locker room, Kevin caught up with Jake and Roger (and Gina) and asked them to hang around till after he showered, and suggested they all go to ‘The Burger Place’ and grab some snacks.

Roger asked Gina to join them, and she accepted! Roger was excited, and told Gina he would be happy to drive her home afterwards. Gina located her parent’s and told them she was going to ‘The Burger Place’ with the three boys, and that Roger was bringing her home. Roger, Jake and Gina headed out of the school to the parking lot, and hung around Roger’s car until Kevin came out. Kevin and Jake entered Kevin’s car, and Gina got into Roger’s car, and both cars were driven to ‘The Burger Place.’

Once inside the restaurant, they got a booth together, Gina and Roger on one side, Kevin and Jake on the opposite side. It was much like a double date. Gina is well aware that Kevin and Jake are a gay couple, and that Roger is very close friends with both of them. They all ordered burgers, fries and milkshakes, and enjoyed each other’s companionship, chatting about anything and everything,

After eating, Kevin picked up the tab for Jake and himself, and Roger paid for Gina and himself. They all headed to the cars, Jake and Kevin into Kevin’s and Gina with Roger. They all took off, Kevin driving himself and Jake to his home, and Gina giving Roger directions to her house.

Pulling into Gina’s parent’s drive, Gina seemed to not be in a hurry to get out of Roger’s car, nor was Roger anxious for her to leave.

"Roger," Gina asked, "what’s it like having sex with another boy?"

Roger, shocked at the question, "I have no idea! Gina, I’m not into boys, not THAT WAY!"

"I just thought that you might have done something with Kevin, or maybe even with Jake," Gina said.

"Never!" Roger exclaimed, "Kevin and Jake are my two closest friends, and they are gay, but I’m not like them. I’ve never done anything, sexually, with either of them, or any boy, for that matter."

"Gina, my interest is in girls, mostly one particular girl. Gina, I’ve wanted to date you, forever, and I still want to, but you would never date me." Gina reached for Roger’s hand and he took Gina’s hand in his own, softly squeezing it.

"I guess I better go in," Gina said, starting to open the door.

"Let me walk you to your door," Roger said, quickly exiting the driver’s side and running around the car to the passenger side. Roger put his arm around Gina’s waist, and slowly walked her to her parent’s front door. On the doorstep, Roger turned Gina toward him, their lips about six inches apart and his hands on her shoulders.

"Can I—steal a kiss?" Roger asked, softly. Gina submitted her lips, and the two shared a tender kiss, then another, and another. "You’ve got the sweetest lips I’ve ever tasted!"

"Roger," Gina admitted, "you’re the first boy I’ve ever kissed, but I think I like it!"

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Roger asked.

"I don’t really have any," Gina replied, "why?"

"I’m thinking a movie, and a nice romantic dinner for two afterwards," Roger suggested, "Please say yes."

"Mr. Adams," Gina said, grinning, "I think you’ve just kissed your way into a date! What time?"

"Can I pick you up about 3:00 PM?" Roger asked.

"I’ll be ready!" Gina exclaimed, smiling.

The two shared another couple of kisses, and another loving hug. Gina opened the door and the house swallowed her, and Roger skipped to his car, like a kid. Roger is excited, he has a date with an angel, the one girl he has desired to date for years. He could not be any happier than he is right now. He drove home, a very happy young man.

Gina gave her Mom and Dad goodnight hugs, and went to bed soon after. She fell asleep with the fantastic memory of Roger’s sweet lips on her own, and wondering if all boys’ lips are as tasty as Roger’s. She can’t wait to taste them again.

To be continued…………..

Coming in Chapter 18:
Roger’s date with Gina
Tonya’s first date with Lee
Dominic’s Birthday Celebration
Jake takes his road test
Jeff turns twenty-one – Party Time!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..