Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 11,016 Words
  • 944 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 31. Chapter 31

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between (now) eighteen year old Kevin and his (now) seventeen year old boyfriend, Jake. There is some gay sex described in this chapter.

Chapter 31 begins the evening of Tuesday, August 28th, three days before the beginning of the Labor Day Weekend. Will Kevin’s dorm-mate Ryan become boyfriends with Brandon? Levi and Julian have played cupid, introducing their friend, Everett Slocum to the handsome Mickey Jones. How will that work out? Lenny will share a personal secret with J&J over the weekend.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 31, A Story of Gay Love by Douglas Spencer

The very last line of Chapter 30 was:

"Brandon!" Ryan exclaimed, "Are you inviting me to be your boyfriend?"

"Only if you like me, as much as I like you," Brandon replied. Ryan picked up his phone and started to push some keys.

"What are you doing?" Brandon asked.

"Deleting my Grinder account," Ryan answered, smiling, "I don’t believe I need it anymore, now that I have a boyfriend!" Brandon smiled, and the two boys shared a romantic kiss and hug, both boys growing nine-inch erections. Seeing those big boners brought a smile to Kevin’s face—these boys are turned on—to each other.

"Are you guys about ready to hit the sack?" Kevin asked, "Morning will be here, before we know it."

"I think we’ve been ready!" Brandon replied, grinning, "It’s not every night I get to sleep with a wonderful young man like Ryan!"

Ryan pulled the covers down on his bed, slipped in and motioned for Brandon to join him, which Brandon did. Kevin turned out the light and crawled into his own bed. He is wondering if tonight is the night Ryan loses his virginity.

"Brandon," Ryan spoke softly, "I think I could fall in love with you. Have you ever made love to another boy?"

"No," Brandon replied, "until now, I’ve never found a boy that I cared enough for, to want to take that step. What about you?"

"When it comes to that," Ryan stated, "I’m a total virgin, both ways. The only sex I’ve ever had was oral."

"I would like to make love to you," Brandon said, "but I’m not prepared, I don’t have any condoms, or lube. Going bareback is too risky, for both of us. Would you consider going to the clinic with me, and we could both get tested?"

"Sure," Ryan replied, "and if we both test negative, we could have a fucking marathon, to celebrate!"

"That sounds like a plan," Brandon said, "I’ll call the clinic tomorrow, and get us an appointment. To be honest, I’m not a total virgin, I’ve been fucked a couple of times, but it was a long time ago, back in high school." Then, snickering, "I think, by this time, I’ve grown a new cherry! You’re the first boy I’ve met in a long time that I’d be willing to give my cherry to. I feel very comfortable with you, almost too comfortable. Goodnight boyfriend."

"I love that name," Ryan said, "Goodnight boyfriend." The two, now boyfriends, cuddled together, kissed again and fell asleep. They have mutually decided not to have any sex together, until after the tests, just to make sure they are both clean.

Wednesday morning Kevin’s phone alarm sounded at 7:00 AM, and he arose, made a trip to the toilet and then woke Brandon and Ryan to greet the day. The two boys slid out of Ryan’s bed, both of them sporting morning-wood. Kevin, grinning, couldn’t resist giving both of their nine-inch boners a friendly cuff, and they both grinned, giving Kevin’s flaccid pecker a cuff in return.

"How did you boys sleep?" Kevin asked.

"I slept like a log," Brandon replied, "It felt so good, sleeping with my baby next to me!"

"So much better than sleeping alone," Ryan agreed, "I gotta piss, I hate waking up with morning-wood when I have to piss so bad! I’m gonna piss in the shower."

"I’ll join you," Brandon added, as both of them relieved their bladders into the shower, and Ryan turned on the shower to rinse their piss down the drain.

"What time is it?" Brandon asked.

"7:10," Kevin answered.

"Shit! I gotta run," Brandon replied, "I’ve got an 8:00 AM class!" Brandon dressed quickly and grabbed his backpack. He shared a quick kiss and hug with Ryan, "See you later, sweetheart." He left, heading for a quick breakfast at the dining hall and hoping he wouldn’t be late for his class.

Kevin and Ryan both dressed, also getting ready to go to breakfast, but they had a little more time, as their first class was not until 9:00 AM. They pulled their backpacks onto their shoulders, mounted their bikes and rode to the dining hall, getting their trays and sitting together.

"So did you guys do anything, last night?" Kevin asked.

"Nope, just slept." Ryan answered, "We’ve decided to get tested before we have any sex, just to be on the safe side. Bran wanted to make love, and I wanted him to make love to me also, but we didn’t have any condoms or lube, so I guess we’ll get around to that later."

"Probably a wise decision," Kevin agreed, "better to be safe than sorry. You boys seem to have mutually common feelings for each other, and I think you might develop a love for each other, in time. Brandon, in my opinion, seems like a really nice young man."

"I think I could quite easily fall in love with Brandon," Ryan said, "I just hope he feels the same toward me. I really like him, a lot." Ryan and Kevin finished their breakfast, and headed to their 9:00 AM class, and then to their 10:00 AM class, which they share.

During their 10:00 AM class, Ryan received a text from Brandon, asking them to hook up with him for lunch at noon. Ryan showed the text to Kevin, and Kevin gave Ryan a thumb up. Ryan text’d an ‘OK’ back to Brandon.

Brandon was waiting by the door to the dining hall, when Ryan and Kevin arrived, and secured their bikes. Brandon bumped fists with Kevin and gave Ryan a quick hug, they entered and got their trays, and selected a table, sitting together.

"Ryan," Brandon asked, "can we discuss personal shit in front of Kevin?"

"It’s cool," Ryan replied, "Kevin and I have become close friends, and I don’t feel there is anything we can’t share with each other."

"What is your schedule for Thursday morning, at 8:00 AM?" Brandon asked.

"Empty," Ryan replied, "unless you have something planned. We have a class at 1:00 PM."

"I’ve set us up an appointment for 8:00 AM tomorrow morning." Brandon stated, "can you make it?"

"At the clinic, for the tests?" Ryan asked.

"Does Kevin know, about our plans?" Brandon asked.

"I know," Kevin said, "I think it’s a smart move. You guys will both feel a lot more at ease, and more comfortable with each other, if you know you’re both clean."

"You guys really do share a lot with each other, don’t you," Brandon said, "Kevin, thanks for allowing us to share the night together last night."

"And tonight," Kevin added, smiling, "I’ll make sure you guys get up and out in the morning, so you don’t miss your appointment!"

"Ryan," Brandon stated, "You’ve got one hell of an awesome dorm-mate, I wish I had one as great as Kevin. You’re a lucky puppy!" Kevin and Ryan glanced at each other and smiled.

"I’m lucky too," Kevin stated, "The Dorm Gods could have placed me with some boring straight dude, but they gave me Ryan. I’m totally pleased with having Ryan for a dorm-mate, and we get along really well together. I fell in like with Ryan from day one."

"Just don’t let that like turn into love," Brandon said, "I have some future plans for one Ryan Wilkins!" Ryan grinned.

"I already love Ryan," Kevin admitted, "but I’m ‘in love’ with one Jake Farmer, and Brandon, I love you too. The love I have for both of you is like a brother, Jake is my very precious boyfriend."

The boys finished their lunch and parted company with Brandon going to his next class, and Ryan and Kevin riding to their next class, which they share. They would see Brandon later, as Brandon would be spending the night again with them tonight.

When Kevin and Ryan returned to their room that afternoon, Brandon was already there, and naked. Of course, Kevin and Ryan were soon naked as well. At dinnertime, they all dressed to go to the dining hall, and had dinner together, then returned to their room and spent the evening together, naked of course.

Kevin smiled, noticing that Ryan and Brandon were gradually getting closer, and affectionate touches, and loving kisses between them became more frequent. Kevin believed that love was on the rise. Bedtime was about the same as the night before, with Brandon and Ryan sleeping even closer to each other.

Thursday morning, even though Kevin had no reason to rise very early, his alarm woke him at 7:00 AM and he got up. As he had promised, he pushed the other two boys out of the room at 7:30 so they wouldn’t be late for their appointment at the clinic.

At the clinic, a lab technician removed two vials of blood from each of their arms, and after a short consultation, they were free to leave. They were told that they should receive a text on Friday, telling them they were clean or needed to return for treatment. Thursday night returned to normal, Brandon returning to his room and Ryan and Kevin sleeping alone in their own beds.

Friday afternoon, while Kevin and Ryan were in their shared class, Ryan received a text from the clinic, stating that he was clean. Smiling, Ryan handed his phone to Kevin, showing him the text. Since Kevin also had an interest in this, having taken a load from Ryan a few days before and swallowing Ryan’s semen, it was a relief to see that Ryan was clean.

Arriving at their dorm room after class, Brandon was inside, a smile on his face. He had also received the same text, and was clean.

"Ryan," Brandon asked, "did you get a text from the clinic?"

"I did," Ryan replied, "and I’m clean! How about you?"

"I’m clean too," Brandon replied, smiling, "sweetheart, we’re celebrating! I’m taking you out for dinner tonight, and we’re gonna enjoy a private night together in a motel!"

"He can’t," Kevin stated, "not tonight, we have to be at the gym at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning for basketball tryouts."

"Well, Fuck!" Brandon exclaimed, "I guess we’ll have to wait until Saturday night, or is Kevin gonna fuck that up too."

"Nope," Kevin said, grinning, "you two can have Saturday night and all day Sunday to fuck—or do whatever you please with each other." Brandon and Ryan both grinned, looking forward to the weekend. "Just a reminder," Kevin said, "it’s Labor Day Weekend and we don’t have any classes on Monday."

"Thanks, buddy," Brandon said, "we just might celebrate for an extra day!" Kevin has mixed emotions, he’s happy for Brandon and Ryan, but not looking forward to a long and boring holiday weekend alone. If only Jake could be here with him.

* * * * * *

Friday morning on Brighton University campus, both Julian and Levi have packed their overnight bags, preparing to spend the holiday weekend with family and loved ones. Levi is spending the weekend at home with his family and Julian is heading to the lake to spend the weekend with Jeff and his family on Julian’s Dream. This weekend will be a little different from previous weekends on the yacht—his beloved siblings will be with them! Jeff had given Julian a heads up, that he had also invited Lenny to share their weekend excursion. Julian planned to leave campus around 10:00.

In Dunbar, about 8:00 AM, Jeff left the White’s home in his BMW, using the GPS to drive to the Valentine’s home to pick up Lenny. While Jeff was gone to get Lenny, Art and Vi loaded the coolers, the new cot for Samantha, and their luggage into the new, now two-week old, Honda Pilot. Art had stated that their next SUV would be a three-seater, and the Pilot has two bench seats, with bucket seats in the front and can seat eight adults.

Jeff pulled into the Valentine’s drive, and Lenny jumped off the front steps and announced to his Dad that Jeff was here. Ramone and Ella both exited the front door, and Lenny introduced Jeff to his parents. A typical 14-year-olds father, Ramone reminded Lenny to be respectful to his hosts, and be a good boy. Lenny placed his overnight bag in the back seat, and sat in front with Jeff, getting his first ride in the Beamer.

By the time Jeff (and Lenny) returned to the White’s home everything was loaded into the Pilot, except the passengers. Art encouraged Sam and Dom to go to the bathroom and take last chance ‘tinkles’ before leaving. Jeff and Lenny used the opportunity and headed in back of the house and watered the grass. Art grinned, typical boys, even though Jeff is now twenty-one.

Ready to take off, Jeff secured Dom in the child seat in the first back seat, Lenny and Samantha were in the second back seat, belted in, and Jeff assumed the seat next to Dom, with Art and Vi taking the front bucket seats, Art at the wheel.

A few minutes on the road, Jeff looked over the back of the seat and noticed that Sam was snuggled up as closely as possible to Lenny, and Lenny’s arm was wrapped lovingly around her shoulders. All indications are that Samantha likes boys, at the tender age of nine. Jeff is also very aware that Sam’s favorite playmate is Eric Hanson, another boy about the same age as Sam.

Julian arrived at the lake and parked in the lot, not far from where ‘Julian’s Dream’ was secured to the dock. Evidently his family had not yet arrived, and he called Jeff. Jeff told Art that Julian had already arrived at the lake, and wondered how far behind his family was. Art told Jeff they should be there in about twenty to thirty minutes, and Jeff relayed that to Julian. J&J are both very anxious to see each other once again.

Julian got his bag from the Toyota, and locked it, then carried his bag to the dock, to await his family’s arrival. He got his nerve up, and leaped from the dock, landing on the deck of ‘Julian’s Dream’ with no mishap. He then, single-handedly, retrieved the gangplank and shoved it over toward the dock, securing it to the side of the yacht. He then got the key from it’s ‘hidden’ location and unlocked the door to the cabin. Visually scanning the inside of the cabin, everything seemed to be in place.

He returned to the dock and picked up his bag, taking it to the ‘boys’ bedroom. The double bunk was still in the lowered position where it had been left after J&J had used the yacht, when they had entertained the Scranton Boys over the July fourth weekend. The beds were all lacking sheets, as they had been taken home, to be laundered. Vi should be bringing the laundered sheets with them. He returned to the deck, and settled in a deck chair to wait.

Finally, after what seemed hours, but likely was twenty minutes, the new Pilot pulled up by the dock, and the passengers all exited. Julian jumped up and ran down the gangplank, eager to give his boyfriend a loving kiss and hug, as well as his Mom & Dad and his beloved younger siblings.

Lenny was observing J&J sharing a romantic and passionate reunion, tightly holding each other. He knew now, for certain, that what Roger had told him was true, J&J are much closer than just friends. Lenny’s chin dropped, and his mouth fell open. Vi and Art, as well as Sam and Dom were quite accustomed to seeing this kind of affection between these two young men.

The only boys that Lenny had ever previously seen kissing were Kevin and Jake, and he was quite aware that K&J were two boys in love. Now he knows that J&J are also two young men that love each other, like any couple in love. Lenny admired the obvious fact that J&J didn’t even try to hide their love for each other and openly displayed their affections.

After J&J broke their embrace, Julian dropped to his knees, and gathered Sam and Dom into his arms, giving them some loving kisses and affection. He then kissed Vi and gave her and Art loving hugs.

Lenny busied himself, trying to entertain Dominic, while J&J and Art unloaded the back of the Pilot, and brought the coolers and luggage into the yacht’s cabin.

"Lenny," Dom stated, holding himself, "I gotta tinkle."

"Okay, Dom," Lenny said, not knowing where a restroom was, "I think you can tinkle into the lake, come with me." Lenny walked Dom onto the dock, to the far end. Dominic shoved his shorts down, and Lenny held Dom’s shoulder to support him while he tinkled into the lake. Lenny was reasonably certain that if anyone should be watching, nobody would think it abnormal for a three-year-old to tinkle in public. Art did view the event, and grinned, just boys being boys. Lenny was also starting to feel bladder pressure, but felt uncomfortable to follow Dom’s example.

Vi pulled clean sheets from a Hefty bag, and asked J&J to make up the beds in the boys room, which they did. Vi made up the bed in the front bedroom, where she and Art would be sleeping. Art set up the folding cot, and spread out the rolled up mattress in their bedroom, and Vi spread twin sheets on it for Samantha.

Lenny, approaching J&J in the bedroom, "Is there a toilet on board? I’m about to wet my pants!"

"That door, (pointing) that looks like a closet," Julian said, "the toilet is in there. We try to not fill the waste tank with too much liquid. Us guys, when it’s dark, usually just pee off the side of the yacht, into the lake. In the daytime, we use this jug, and we can pour it into the lake after it gets dark."

"I hope I can hold the jug," Lenny said, "and my pecker at the same time."

"I’ll make it easy for you," Julian offered, sitting on the lower mattress, holding the jug in both hands at crotch height. Now all you gotta do is pee into it."

Lenny felt a bit awkward, bringing his pecker out and pissing right in from of Julian, but he was running out of time. He finally unzipped and pulled his cute cock out of his fly and started to pee into the jug, while Julian held the wide mouth jug. J&J both observed that Lenny’s fourteen-year-old cock was smaller than either one of theirs, but it was cute. Lenny was likely right in the middle of going through puberty.

"We keep the jug down here in this corner," Julian stated, "between uses."

"If there is no one around to hold the jug," Jeff explained, "we just get on our knees and piss into it."

"Do either of you want me to hold the jug for you?" Lenny asked. Jeff said he was good for now.

"As a matter of fact," Julian stated, "I could stand to take a leak."

Lenny picked up the jug, which now contained only his pee, and sat on the lower bunk, holding it for Julian. With no reservations, Julian pulled his pecker out of his fly, and proceeded to add about another inch of pee into the jug. Lenny was pleased to see Julian’s black, but attractive prick, up close. Julian squeezed those last few drops out, and put his junk away.

Lenny, returning the jug to it’s place, "When do we get to swim in the lake?"

"Maybe in an hour or so, after we get out to the middle of the lake," Julian replied, "I guess we can put on our swimsuits now." All three boys stripped naked, dug their suits out of their bags, and pulled on their swimwear. Jeff, while they were all naked, had a very strong desire to take his boyfriend’s BBC into his mouth, but felt that he couldn’t do it—in front of Lenny!

Returning to the cabin, Art fired up the engine, letting it warm up. J&J detached the ropes that tied the yacht to the dock, and pulled the gangplank onto the yacht. Lenny, the boy-fish, having never swum in a lake before, was dying to try out the fresh blue water.

Art piloted the ‘Dream’ to a location close to the center of the lake, and Jeff dropped anchor. This is where they would spend much of the weekend. It took Lenny all of three minutes to jump into the lake, and J&J a couple of minutes more. The three boys swam, dived and played around in the lake for about an hour. They decided to wait until tomorrow to initiate Sam and Dom to the lake water. Lenny was in seventh heaven!

Vi had planned a simple supper for tonight, and made a plate full of chicken salad sandwiches and retrieved a bowl of macaroni salad from the cooler. Art and Vi ate at the table in the galley, with Sam and Dom. J&J and Lenny fixed their plates and walked out on the deck to eat, all three of them dripping water from their swimsuits.

Lenny, after the three boys finished eating, "Guys, I need some advice, can I ask you about—something gay?"

"What do you need to know, Lenny?" Jeff answered, "maybe we can help you."

"Would getting a blow job from another boy make you gay?" Lenny asked.

"Not hardly," Jeff stated, "lots of boys get blown by other, usually gay, boys and they’re still straight, and ready to fuck the first girl they have a date with. Did a boy suck your wiener?"

"Do you remember Kevin Collins’ little cousin, Chris, from South Carolina? We slept together one night, and he sucked me off, and he even let me cum in his mouth! The worst part was, it felt really nice, and I liked it. I was just wondering if it might make me gay."

"Lenny," Julian stated, "there’s a lot more to being gay, than just having a little boy on boy sex. Did you suck him back in return?"

"No," Lenny replied, "he was only twelve, and said he couldn’t cum yet, and I’m not too certain I would want a boys pecker in my mouth, anyway. If Chris were around here, I’d like to have him do me again, though. Guys, please don’t tell anybody, you’re the only ones I’ve ever shared this secret with."

"Lenny," Jeff stated, "I guess you know that Julian and I are gay, and we’re also totally in love with each other. We also have a monogamous relationship, meaning that the only boys we have sex with is each other."

"So I guess neither of you would want to do me?" Lenny asked.

"Lenny," Julian answered, "you’ve got a nice pecker, but even if we had a desire to give you a blow job, you’re only fourteen. You’re jailbait, and if anyone ever found out that we had done anything sexually with you, because we’re twenty and twenty-one, we could be arrested, and charged with having sex with a minor. We’re not ready to go to jail!"

"Maybe you can find one or two boys in your school," Jeff added, "that are close to your age, that you could have some fun with, and maybe find a nice jack-off buddy. I believe that all boys your age jack-off regularly, even if some won’t admit it. I jacked off plenty of times when I was your age, sometimes with a friend."

"Thanks, guys," Lenny said, "you’ve helped me understand some things. Thanks for the advice—and suggestions. Is it normal for a boy to get hard, when he sees other boys peckers?"

"Maybe, if some of the other boys are erect," Jeff replied, "Does that happen to you?"

"I don’t like to shower with the other boys after gym class," Lenny explained. "Too often, when I see some of the other boy’s peckers in the showers, I wonder what it would feel like to play with them, and I get a boner. Some of the boys tease me, and announce that ‘Lenny’s got a boner!’ and a couple of them have even accused me of being a faggot."

"I’ve been there, Lenny," Julian said, smiling, "but I also was very much aware that I liked boys. Gosh, some of those boys had some really nice peckers, and I was always hoping that one of them might make a pass at me, but it never happened. I liked showering with them, because it was the only time I got to see them naked, and see their nice peckers. I used to fight really hard to try and keep my cock from getting hard and I never dared to even touch one of them, for fear I’d get beat up!"

"I guess their peckers were nicer than mine?" Jeff commented.

"Baby," Julian responded, smiling, "there’s not a boy on planet earth that’s got a nicer pecker than you!" Jeff grinned.

"I think you’ve both got nice peckers," Lenny said, "if I was a little older, I would like to mess around with either one of you, or both."

"Lenny," Jeff asked, "have you ever considered that you just might be gay?"

"No," Lenny replied, "I’ve just never really even thought about it, I was just checking the other boys out, like most all boys do."

"Most boys check out other boys, mostly to see how they compare, but never having a desire to play with other boys peckers. Straight boys just get turned on thinking about pussy. When I was your age I used to get boned up, umpteen times a day, just thinking about dipping my wick into some of the girls pussy’s. I started doing just that, after I became a junior. I was a strong believer in the four F’s, Find them, Feel them, Fuck them and Forget them!"

"How do you relate with the girls," Jeff asked, "have you dated any girls, or had a girlfriend?"

"I’m only a sophomore," Lenny said, "I’ve got three years of high school in front of me, and plenty of time to start dating girls, if I meet any that I like well enough to want to date them. I’m a little surprised though, that a gay boy like you would have a desire to fuck girls."

"I didn’t realize, back then, that I was gay," Jeff said, "I dated girls, and fucked them, through college, until in my junior year. Then I met Julian, and fell in love with him, and accepted that I was, indeed, gay. After loving Julian, I don’t think any girl could ever please me."

"I hope no other boy can please you either," Julian remarked.

"Don’t sweat it, Baby," Jeff replied, "When I found you, I found perfection! No other boy stands a chance with me." Julian grinned, Jeff’s words only confirmed his undeniable love for his boyfriend.

After cleaning up the galley, Vi poured two glasses of iced tea and joined Art on the deck, and J&J decided to introduce Lenny to a game of ‘Risk’, setting it up on the table in the galley. Dom was occupied, moving ‘piles of dirt’ around the deck with his bulldozer and Sam was taking care of her ‘baby’.

About 8:00 PM, Dom was getting cranky and Vi decided it was time to put the children to bed, after treating them to cookies and milk. Sam changed into her pajamas, and came onto the deck to kiss Mommy and Daddy goodnight, then interrupted the boys game to kiss J&J (and Lenny) goodnight, then settled into her cot bed.

Vi then changed Dom into his sleepers, and lay him into the lower bunk, and placed two of the boy’s overnight bags on the edge of the mattress to prevent him from rolling off. Vi and Art also retired, about 10:00 PM, leaving the boys playing their game.

About 11:30 PM the boys finished the game. Julian carried the boxed game back to their room, and picked up the jug, bringing it to the deck. All three boys shoved their swimsuits down and off, laying them out on a lounge to dry. They stood naked, next to each other on the deck and drained their bladders into the lake, and Julian dumped the contents of the jug into the lake. They all then walked, naked, through the galley to their bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, all three pulled on their underwear. They removed the bags from the lower bunk, and Lenny slipped in, next to Dominic. Dom aroused a little when Lenny slipped in next to him, and Lenny quickly wrapped an arm around Dom, pulling him close, and gave Dom a loving kiss on his cheek. Dom smiled, and quickly went back to sleep, comfortably nestled in Lenny’s arms. Lenny has no problem sleeping with Dom. Like everyone else, Lenny has fallen totally in love with Dom, and he has nothing but love for the little guy. He also soon fell asleep with Dom’s little body cuddled closely to his own.

J&J were tempted to drop their boxers and sleep naked, and shortly after they ascended the ladder to the upper bunk, their boxers did slide down and off. Old habits die hard! J&J had a desire for some sex, but felt it undesirable to try, with Lenny in the lower bunk right below them. They fell asleep with Jeff spooning Julian.

About 3:00 AM Dom woke Lenny up, and told him he needed to tinkle. Lenny slipped out of bed and got the jug from the corner. He helped Dom lower his sleepers, exposing Dom’s little penis.

Lenny, whispering, "If I hold the jug for you, can you tinkle into the jug?"

"Yep!" Dom answered, smiling, and directed his pee stream into the jug, successfully, without losing a drop on the outside. Lenny helped Dom zip his sleepers back up, and lifted him onto the bunk, and returned the jug to the corner. While he was awake, Lenny slipped out to the deck and ‘tinkled’ over the side, and into the lake, and then returned to cuddle with Dom. Dom quickly fell back to sleep.

Just a few minutes later, Jeff awoke, needing to pee, and when he tried to get to the ladder, Julian also woke up. Both boys descended the ladder and headed to the deck, naked. Lenny was not quite back asleep, and was aware that J&J had slipped out of bed.

J&J went to the railing and relieved their bladders into the lake.

"Hold up, baby," Jeff stated, softly, "you have something I need!" Jeff quickly dropped to his knees, and took Julian’s flaccid BBC into his mouth, and it immediately started to stiffen.

"Baby, let’s do a sixty-nine," Julian said.

"On this hard deck?" Jeff replied.

"We can use one of the tanning blankets," Julian opened the cupboard, pulled out a blanket, and spread it out on the floor.

Now both J&J were hard, anticipating some sexual pleasure. They lay down together and shared a romantic kiss and hug, then got into a sixty-nine position, and started to give each other pleasure.

Lenny, when J&J didn’t return to bed, got curious. He quietly slipped out of bed, not disturbing the sleeping toddler, and crept out to the deck, unnoticed by J&J. He stood in the moonlight’s shadows and watched J&J making love to each other’s cocks. The sounds of J&J’s moaning overpowered the sounds of Lenny’s breathing, as Lenny’s pecker was now stiff and leaking precum.

Lenny became very sexually aroused, and he slowly started to unconsciously stroke his own pecker, while watching J&J having oral sex together. Just seconds after both J&J emptied their balls into each other’s mouths, Lenny reached his orgasm, and shot his hot load onto the deck.

J&J, now sexually satisfied, rose up from the blanket and suddenly realized they’d had an audience, or at least a voyeur.

"Lenny!" Jeff exclaimed, "you were watching us, you little perv!"

Lenny, grinning, "You two put on one heck of a show, that was the hottest, and most exciting thing I’ve ever seen, and I got off too!" He pointed to the puddle of cum on the deck.

"Lenny," Julian stated, "you can’t just leave that mess there for the kids to discover, and ask what it is. Get some paper towels from the galley and clean it up!" Lenny went inside for paper towels.

Lenny, while cleaning up his ‘mess’, "Is there a name for—what you guys just did? It looked like it would be a lot of fun."

"When two people have oral sex together," Julian explained, "it’s called a sixty-nine. It can be practiced between a boy and a girl, two girls or two boys."

"How could it be done with a girl," Lenny asked, "they don’t have a pecker?"

"True," Jeff replied, "but a boy can penetrate a girl’s vagina with his tongue, and give his girlfriend pleasure."

"EEEW!!" Lenny exclaimed, repulsed, "I think I could handle a boy’s pecker in my mouth, but I sure wouldn’t want to taste a girls vagina! That seems downright nasty."

"I can relate, Lenny," Julian replied, grinning, "maybe that’s why I’m gay, because I prefer pecker’s to twat’s. I’ve never even dated a girl, or even wanted to."

"Well I have," Jeff added, "and I’ve fucked quite a few, but even I never had a desire to eat pussy, but I love cock, especially the one that hangs between my boyfriends thighs!" Julian grinned.

"Maybe," Lenny replied, thoughtfully, "I might be just a little bit gay, I think I’d rather be in bed with a boy, rather than a girl."

Jeff, grinning, "Being a little bit gay, is like a girl being a little bit pregnant, you either are, or you’re not. I suppose there is a remote possibility that you may be bisexual, if you think you’d like to have sex with both girls and boys."

"Lenny," Julian said, "you’re only fourteen, and I don’t think most boys really think too much about having sex until they reach at least sixteen."

"I’m not that anxious to find a girl to have sex with," Lenny admitted, "but I think it would be cool to have another boy to mess around with. Maybe I could even find a boy that would like to sixty-nine with me."

"Be careful, Lenny," Julian advised, "some boys are gay haters. If you made a pass at them, they might try to beat you up, or at least ruin your reputation by telling everyone that you’re queer."

"It’s probably safer to let the other boy make the first move," Jeff stated, "If a boy that you like wants to get together with you, you and he may have something in common. A straight boy isn’t apt to try to get together with you, unless maybe he thinks that you might be willing to just suck him off."

"Lenny," Julian suggested, "I’m not accusing you, but if you have a desire to do a sixty-nine with another boy, that might indicate that your orientation leans more toward being gay."

"Guys," Jeff suggested, "it’s the wee hours of Saturday morning, and we’ve got the whole weekend ahead of us. We can talk more about this, if Lenny wants to, but right now, let’s get back to bed." The three boys walked back to their room, and went back to bed.

* * * * * *

Friday afternoon the temperature escalated to about ninety degrees at Brighton. At about 3:00 PM Everett received a text from Mickey, asking him to call when he had a chance. Everett called Mickey immediately.

"Hey, Dude," Mickey answered, "It’s Friday night, let’s do something fun together."

"Do you have something in mind?" Everett asked.

"It’s warm, put on some shorts," Mickey suggested, "and we can catch the 4:00 PM bus and head to the mall."

"Cool," Everett replied, "I’m dying to get out of these jeans, I’ll change and meet you at the bus stop, at four." Everett quickened his step and headed to his dorm room in the junior dorm.

Entering the room, he almost stumbled over a huge pile of boxes and bags stacked just inside.

Everett, not wishing to let on what he knows, "Johnnie, are you quitting college?"

"Nope," Johnnie replied, "just making some changes, I probably should have told you. Angie, my fiancé, and I are getting married in a few days, and we’ve managed to get one of the off-campus apartments. She is on the way here now, with a small U-Haul truck. She’ll be arriving in a couple of hours, and you can meet her."

"I probably won’t be here," Everett stated, "my new friend, Mickey, and I are going to the Mall to have some fun together." Where will Angie be spending the night?"

"I’m not sure," Johnnie said, "by any chance, could you maybe spend the night with Mickey again? Then Angie could spend the night here, with me. Otherwise we’ll need to get a motel room.

We’ll be moving into the apartment tomorrow."

"I think I can stay with Mickey tonight, he has an extra bed in his dorm room, in the overflow dorm."

"Somehow," Johnnie said, grinning, "I have a feeling that you’ll both sleep together in his twin bed, just like Angie and I would share my twin bed!" Everett felt the blood rushing to his face, his face turning red.

"Oh, come on Everett," Johnnie stated, "Did you really think that I didn’t know you are gay, and I’m betting Mickey is too."

"I never shared that with you," Everett replied, "who told you?"

"Your eyes told me," Johnnie said, "I’ve seen the want in your eyes, whenever a good looking dude was around, and the way you even lusted for my cock, whenever I was naked in front of you."

"I didn’t think—or realize, that I was that—obvious," Everett said.

"It’s OK, Everett," Johnnie replied, smiling, "it really is. I’m One Hundred percent straight, but I’m not homophobic, and it never bothered me to have a gay dorm-mate." Johnnie wrapped his arm around Everett’s shoulder and pulled him close, in a warm hug. Everett likes Johnnie just a little better now than ever before.

"There is something else I need to tell you," Johnnie said, "Angie is four months pregnant." Then, with tears sliding down his face, "Everett!" Johnnie exclaimed, excitedly, "I’m going to be a Daddy!"

Everett, now giving Johnnie a hug, "Congratulations, Dude! I’m happy for you, and Angie. Boy or girl?"

"We’ve asked the Ob-gyn to keep that a secret," Johnnie said, "we just hope that he, or she, is a healthy baby, and we’ll love him, or her, regardless."

Everett changed out of his jeans, pulling on a pair of clean, but rather short shorts and a tee shirt. Noticing that his boxers were hanging about an inch longer that his shorts cuffs, he removed both, then pulled the shorts back on, going commando.

"I need to run," Everett stated, "I’ve got a 4:00 PM date with Mickey at the bus stop, catch you later." Everett left the dorm, and headed for the bus stop, where Mickey was waiting patiently, and smiled as Everett arrived.

The bus arrived and the bus driver grinned, noticing that the two boys were holding hands, as they boarded the bus and dropped the tokens into the machine. They walked to the back of the bus, taking a seat together, never letting go of each other’s hands. They received some funny looks from three or four other students and just ignored them.

While travelling to the Mall, Everett explained his conversation and experience with Johnnie, and about Johnnie becoming a Daddy in the near future. Mickey casually removed his hand from Everett’s and placed it on Everett’s thigh, and caressed Everett’s inner thigh, just below his short’s cuff. The feeling of Mickey’s soft fingers caressing his inner thigh, and so close to his crotch, caused Everett to grow a pole, tenting his shorts.

"Mickey," Everett said, smiling, "I love the feeling of your hand, where it is, but you’re making me bone up! I don’t want to have to get off this bus with an obvious tent in my shorts!"

Mickey, grinning, gave Everett’s bulge an affectionate squeeze, then, taking Everett’s hand back into his, "Sorry, Dude, just thinking about your beauty down there has me a bit aroused, too." Mickey shoved his other hand into his shorts and adjusted his nearly erect pecker, and Everett grinned.

"Mickey," Everett stated, "Angie is driving in today with a U-haul truck. If I can stay over tonight with you, Angie can stay in our room with Johnnie tonight, and it would save them the cost of a motel room. They’ll be moving into their apartment tomorrow, and Johnnie already has most everything packed, that he needs to move into their apartment from our room."

"Everett," Mickey spoke softly, "you don’t need an excuse, to share my bed. I love being in bed with you, even if just to sleep."

"In all honesty," Everett admitted, "I’ve been in bed with a couple of boys, just for sex, but you’re the first boy I’ve ever actually slept with. I think sleeping with you could be habit forming!" Mickey smiled, and tightened his grip on Everett’s hand.

The bus stopped at the Mall and Mickey and Everett got off, both boys now with flaccid peckers, and headed into the Mall, quickly finding the Arcade. They each bought five dollars worth of quarters and spent the next hour playing games, and their stomachs started to growl.

"I’m hungry," Mickey stated, "let’s find something to eat." The boys headed to the ‘Food Court’ and, having decided on Chinese, entered ‘The Wokery’. They both ordered different combo’s, that came with Egg Rolls, Fried Rice and fountain drinks. They took their cups and both filled them with Coke’s and selected a small table for two, sat down and waited for their order numbers to be called.

"PICK UP!—577 AND 578" was announced, and the boys went up and got their platters. Both boys ate their egg rolls first, then started on their main dishes. Grinning, Mickey grabbed a forkful from Everett’s platter, and Everett returned the favor.

"Let’s make this easier," Mickey said, pulling and pushing both of their platters to the center of the table between them. The two continued to dine from both platters, until they were empty. They both then broke open the fortune cookies, and read the messages. The fortune inside Mickey’s stated, ‘Romance is on your doorstep, if you make the proper moves’ and Everett’s stated ‘Beware, a life altering event is headed your way.’ Both boys ate the cookies and stashed the fortunes in their pockets.

It was now just past 8:00 PM and the last bus back to campus would be leaving about 8:30. On the way out of the mall, Mickey stopped by the drug store, and Everett walked in with him, watching, as Mickey purchased some condoms and a bottle of lube. What does Mickey have on his mind?

Riding on the bus back to campus, Mickey and Everett were holding hands again. Mickey got the courage to sneak a kiss with Everett, in the darkness of the interior of the bus, likely unobserved by other passengers.

Everett, while walking to the overflow dorm with Mickey, "I saw what you bought at the drug store, do you have plans to use them?"

"Not necessarily tonight," Mickey replied, "I just thought it would be good to have them handy, in case we decide to do something—different. Has a boy ever fucked you?"

"No," Everett replied, "I’ve only done some oral sex with a couple of other boys, but my ass is totally virgin."

"So is mine," Mickey replied, "so I guess if either one of us ever makes love to the other, somebody’s gonna lose their Cherry!" As the boys entered Mickey’s room, they wasted no time getting naked. The two stood together at the toilet and released the second hand Coke. Both were tired, and cuddled together in Mickey’s twin bed, just basking in their closeness. After sharing a loving and romantic kiss and hug, both fell asleep, snuggled together.

* * * * * *

Up at Kenworth, Bryan and Devon woke to the alarm about 7:30 AM, planning to hook up with Kevin and Ryan for breakfast, as they all needed to be at the gym at 9:00 AM for tryouts. Dressed in gym shorts and tee shirts they headed out their door and right back inside their room—it was cold! They both pulled on sweat pants and jackets, and tried again. Descending the stairs, they went to B-2, turned the knob and walked into the room. Kevin had told them the door would not be locked, and it wasn’t. Ryan and Kevin were still asleep, in their beds.

"HEY GUYS! WAKE UP!" Devon yelled, "We’ve only got about an hour to get breakfast and be at the gym." Both Kevin and Ryan, jumped out of bed, both naked and sporting the usual morning wood. They headed to the bathroom and stood together, relieving their bladders into the shower, and Ryan turned on the shower to rinse their pee down the drain.

Devon, shocked, "You guys piss in the shower?"

"Only when we wake up with woodies," Ryan said, grinning, "and a serious need to pee."

"It’s a whole lot easier," Kevin said, "than trying to bend a boner down to pee in a toilet. Are you guys gonna say you’ve never peed in the shower?"

Bryan, snickering, "Only about every time I shower! That warm water hits your body, and all of a sudden—you gotta go."

"Bryan’s right," Devon said, grinning, and holding up his hand, "Guilty—as charged!" All four boys laughed.

Kevin and Ryan dug into their drawers, pulling out gym shorts and tee shirts to wear to the tryouts.

"Heads up, guys," Bryan stated, "it’s cold out there this morning, you’re going to need a little more than just shorts." Kevin and Ryan pulled on some sweats, and grabbed jackets, and the four headed to the dining hall for breakfast, then to the gym for tryouts.

Coach Franklin explained that all of the players from the previous season automatically had a slot on this year’s team, so Devon and Bryan were already in. The boys that were here on scholarships, would also be given slots as second string players, and would not be starters, until they had a proven record, so Ryan and Kevin were on the team, but not starters, at least at the beginning of the season.

The tryouts were primarily for the ten or eleven wanabe players, all freshmen, that had a desire to be on the team, and the coaches selected three of them to join the team as second string players and the others were rejected.

The coaches then issued lockers to the new players, and measured them for team uniforms. After the new roster was complete, the coaches would decide what numbers the new players would wear.

This was Saturday, September 1st, and Coach Franklin informed the players that practice would be every Saturday at 9:00 AM until the basketball season actually started in November, and then would be increased to at least three times a week. Right now the college emphasis was on football.

* * * * * *

Back on the Brighton University campus, on that same Saturday morning, Everett’s phone rang, about 8:00 AM waking both him and Mickey from their peaceful slumber. "Hi Johnnie," Everett answered.

"Are you guys awake?" Johnnie asked.

"We are now!" Everett remarked, "What’s up?"

"Angie and I would like to have you join us for breakfast at the dining hall. I’d like you to meet my fiancé, and she would like to meet you, also."

"I was gonna have breakfast with Mickey," Everett replied, "I guess maybe another time."

"Aw, come on Everett, bring Mickey with you," Johnnie said, "I would like to meet the boy that’s turning your crank! Please?"

"Okay," Everett said, "give us time to get dressed, and we’ll walk to our dorm room, and meet you there." Everett got Mickey up (as in vertical), they dressed and headed to Everett’s room in the junior dorm. The door was open wide, and Everett and Mickey walked in. Johnnie welcomed Everett with a warm hug.

"Everett, this is my fiancé, Angie. Sweetheart, this is my, I guess now, ex-dorm-mate, Everett Slocum, and his—friend, Mickey."

"Mickey Jones," Mickey stated, shaking hands with both Johnnie and Angie.

"Are you two boyfriends?" Angie asked, innocently. Both Everett and Mickey suddenly had red faces.

"Guys!" Johnnie exclaimed, "Angie’s cool, she’s used to being around gay boys, her one-year younger brother has a boyfriend." Everett and Mickey both relaxed, and the redness left their faces. "We need to head to the dining hall, they quit serving breakfast about 9:30." The four walked to the dining hall, got their trays and food and sat together at a table.

"You still haven’t answered my question," Angie said, "Are you two boyfriends?"

"Angie," Everett replied, "we’ve only met a few days ago. We like each other enough to want to be dorm-mates, and Mickey is replacing Johnnie as my dorm-mate tomorrow. Love doesn’t happen overnight, give us a chance to let that like turn into love."

"I think," Mickey admitted, "that I’ve already stepped on that slippery slope of love, and I really hope that Everett trips, and slides down that slope with me. So I guess the answer is, No, we’ve not proclaimed each other as boyfriends, yet, but I think we’re working on it." Everett grinned, and Angie smiled. She can feel that these two boys care more for each other than either one of them are willing to admit.

"Everett," Johnnie asked, "I hate to ask you, but I need a really big favor. I told you yesterday that Angie is four months pregnant. I don’t want her lugging and carrying some of this heavy shit. I would die if anything happened to her or the baby. We’ve got a truckload of stuff that needs to be unloaded and taken into the apartment, plus my stuff from the dorm room. Would you be willing to help me?"

"Sure, Johnnie," Everett answered, without hesitation, "The sooner we get you moved into your apartment, the sooner we can get Mickey moved into my dorm room!"

"Hey," Mickey stated, "don’t leave me out, I’ll be happy to help Everett help you guys! Are you ready to start?"

"Can you guys drive?" Johnnie asked.

"Yes and No!" Mickey replied, "We both have licenses, but neither of us has a car."

"OK," Johnnie stated, "Here’s how we’ll do this. Everett, here is my keys, you know my green Escort, go get it from the parking lot, and park it as close as possible to the junior dorm. When you’re parked, us guys will carry all the shit from the dorm room and pack it into the Escort’s trunk and back seat. If it doesn’t all fit, I can get the rest tomorrow."

"Once we’ve got the Escort loaded," Johnnie continued, "Angie and I will drive the U-Haul to the apartment, and you boys can follow us with the Escort. Angie hasn’t even seen the apartment yet, and I’m the only one that knows exactly where it is."

After about twenty minutes, they had the Escort loaded, the men carried the larger boxes, Johnnie’s and Angie’s suitcases, and Angie carried some of the bags and smaller, lightweight boxes, and Johnnie’s Laptop and inkjet printer. It was time for the Caravan, or Convoy—whatever, to begin. Everett and Mickey sat in the bucket seats of the Escort and shared a quick kiss across the console, and Everett drove to the parking lot exit, and waited for the U-Haul truck to pull out, then fell in behind it, following the truck to the apartment. It was only about a six or seven minute drive from the campus.

Johnnie parked the truck, aligning the rear of the truck with the entrance of the apartment, and Everett parked the Escort about ten feet behind the truck, to allow room to unload the trucks cargo.

Johnnie unlocked the door and invited everyone inside to ‘inspect’ the apartment. It was one apartment in a row of eight identical apartments, that were designed for two students to share, or maybe a married couple. The small, carpeted living room contained a small sofa, a single side chair, a coffee table and a TV mounted on the wall. Ahead to the right was a small kitchen with an apartment sized refrigerator and stove, and a table and four chairs.

Straight-ahead was the bathroom, next to the kitchen, with a toilet, wash basin and a shower stall. A short hallway off the left corner of the living room led to the two small bedrooms, the one next to the living room was a little larger than the one next to the bathroom. Each bedroom was furnished with a twin bed, a chest of drawers and a desk, and had a small closet.

Angie and Johnnie quickly decided that the small bedroom would make an ideal nursery for the baby. Angie had brought a full size bed that was still in the truck, and the boys dismantled the twin bed in the larger bedroom and stood the mattress and box spring against the wall in the small bedroom. Johnnie planned to talk with the apartment people about removing the twin beds and placing them in storage.

Angie had done a great job packing, marking kitchen boxes with a K, bedroom stuff with a B and a couple of boxes for the bathroom with a BATH. Her brother and his BF (BoyFriend) had loaded the truck and everything rode well. There was just room enough in the small truck to bring the full size bed.

Everett and Mickey took on the challenge of assembling the full size bed in the larger bedroom, and had to do a bit of re-arranging to make it fit. They wanted to ensure that Johnnie and Angie would have a decent place to sleep tonight, their first night in the new apartment.

The truck was now empty, and the three boys tackled unloading the Escort, stacking most of it in the living room. It was now about 4:00 PM.

"I need to ask one more small favor," Johnnie stated, "We need to turn in the U-Haul by 5:00 PM, or they’ll charge us another days rental. If you guys will follow me to the U-Haul place, I can turn it in, and then I’ll take you back to campus. Hold on a minute, so I can tell Angie what we’re doing."

Two minutes later Johnnie and Angie walked out of their apartment and locked the door. Angie and Johnnie entered the U-Haul truck and took off, Everett and Mickey following with the Escort. Parking at the U-Haul place, Angie and Johnnie went inside, and returned to the boys about ten minutes later.

Anticipating that Johnnie and Angie were taking them back to campus, Everett and Mickey took the back seat. Angie took the front passenger seat and Johnnie took the wheel. About five minutes after leaving U-Haul, Everett realized they weren’t headed toward campus.

"Hey!" Everett remarked, "we’re going the wrong way!"

"Sit tight, boys," Johnnie said, "we gotta make a pit stop." A couple of minutes later, Johnnie pulled into the Olive Garden parking lot. "All out! It’s dinner time."

"I don’t think we can afford to eat here," Everett said.

"You can tonight," Johnnie said, grinning, "You boys busted your asses for us today, the least we can do is treat you to a nice meal."

Being a Saturday night the restaurant was busy and they had to wait about twenty minutes to get a table. Johnnie and Angie sat in chairs on one side of the foyer, and Everett and Mickey on a bench across from them. Mickey quietly reached for Everett’s hand, holding it in his own. Johnnie nudged Angie, nodding toward the two boys, and Angie smiled, noting that they were holding hands. An announcement was heard, ‘Benton, party of four, your table is ready’. They arose, and the hostess led them to their table, laying four menus on the table. Johnnie pulled a chair out for Angie and then sat next to her, leaving the chairs on the flip side for the boys.

Claire, their waitress, brought their drink orders, then quickly returned with OG’s famous bottomless salad and endless garlic sticks. Johnnie cautioned the boys to order the entrees they wanted and disregard the prices. Both boys ordered different entrees.

After Claire delivered their entrees, Mickey and Everett amused their host’s by feeding each other from each other’s plates and forks. Johnnie was certain that if either boy had anything contagious, they had already infected the other, just from kissing.

"Johnnie," Everett stated, "I’ve got a confession to make. I always felt that I had a boring, straight boy for a dorm-mate, and I thought you didn’t like me. In the last couple of weeks, I’ve had a change of heart. You’re not boring, and I think you’re really a pretty cool dude, and I’m going to miss having you around."

"While we’re laying our hearts on the table, I have something to lay out too." Johnnie confessed. "Everett, I have never disliked you. I will admit that I would have preferred to have been given a straight boy for a dorm-mate, but I’ve grown to accept you, and love you, platonically, of course. You and Mickey have taught me something else, too."

"I have always thought of gay boys as weak and girlish sissy’s," Johnnie said, "but you two have proven to me that you are both every bit as much a man as I am. We may march to a different beat, but I am proud to consider you both my friends, close friends, and I’m going to miss you too."

"I really think that things are working out for the best," Johnnie continued, placing his arm around Angie’s shoulder, "I will have a room-mate that I am totally in love with, and you two will, I really believe, become very compatible dorm-mates, maybe even a loving couple." Everett and Mickey glanced at each other, smiling.

Claire returned to their table, offering desserts, which all four were too full to consider, so she left the ticket inside of a black folder. Johnnie added a fifteen-dollar tip for Claire, and placed the ticket back inside the folder, along with his Credit Card. Claire returned shortly with the receipt, and Johnnie’s CC. Johnnie signed the receipt, picked up the CC and the four friends left for campus in the Escort.

Johnnie, on the way, "Have you boys made arrangements for Mickey to move into our room in the junior dorm?"

"Yeah," Mickey replied, "we were told that you needed today to move out, and I could move in tomorrow, Sunday. They told us that they probably wouldn’t have a key for me until Monday."

"Mickey, how long would it take you, to pack up your shit?"

"Maybe about 30 minutes, if Everett helps me, why?" Mickey asked.

"I’m moved out now, thanks to the generous help from you guys," Johnnie replied. "It’s only 7:00 PM, If you two get your asses in gear, we could get Mickey moved in tonight. There are a couple more boxes in the dorm room that I didn’t need, if you need them." Johnnie drove to the overflow dorm, and everyone headed into Mickey’s room.

There was suddenly a flurry of activity. Everett was pulling Mickey’s clothing out of the draws, and Mickey was filling his suitcases and bags. Angie grabbed a plastic bag and cleaned out the medicine chest, and bathroom, stuffing Mickey’s toiletries into the bag.

Returning to the sleeping area, Angie pulled the few items from the nightstands draw, and grinned, as she found the small bag from the drug store, containing the condoms and lube, adding it into the larger bag, with the toiletries. She had never really considered that gay boys might need, or use condoms, but it did make sense, for disease protection.

Johnnie brought the Escort, parking close to the dorm, and started to carry bags and boxes and the suitcases to the Escort. Johnnie carefully pulled Mickey’s dress clothes and jackets from the closet, and lay them on the back seat of the Escort. Mickey disconnected his Play Station from the TV, and carried it to the Escort. (The TV belongs to the room.)

In less than an hour, the overflow dorm room was empty of all things ‘Mickey.’ Mickey and Everett gave the room a once over, and it seemed they had packed everything. Since the back seat of the Escort was crammed full of Mickey’s stuff, Mickey and Everett headed to the junior dorm on foot, and Johnnie and Angie drove to the junior dorm, parking as close as permitted, for loading and unloading purposes. Everett and Mickey arrived on foot about ten minutes later.

The three boys started to carry all of the stuff from the Escort into Johnnie and Everett’s room—oops! This is no longer Johnnie’s room, it’s now Everett and Mickey’s room. Johnnie carried the clothing from the back seat of the Escort, laying it on what used to be his bed. It’s highly likely that Everett will share his bed with Mickey tonight. Finally, about 8:30, the Escort was empty.

"Everett," Mickey stated, "I need to go to the dorm office tomorrow, to turn in my key from the overflow dorm."

"Speaking of keys," Johnnie said, reaching into his pocket, "Mickey, this was my key to this room, I think you’ll need it now, a lot more than I do. Will you tell them that I’m completely moved out, and you’re moved in? And that I gave you my key."

"Will do, Johnnie," Mickey said, smiling.

Everett, facing Mickey and hugging him, "Welcome Home!"

"It’s good to be home!" Mickey remarked, as the two boys shared a passionate hug and kiss, causing both of them to display spontaneous and very obvious erections in their jeans.

"We’ve got a lot of unpacking and settling to do at the apartment, so we’re going to take off," Johnnie stated, wrapping his arms around both boys in a group hug, even planting a kiss on each of their cheeks. "You guys have been incredibly helpful!"

"Guys," Angie stated, "give us a week or two to get settled, and we’re inviting you to share a home cooked dinner with us, at the apartment." Mickey and Everett glanced at each other and smiled.

"We’ve got some settling and unpacking to do also," Everett said.

"I think that can wait until tomorrow," Mickey said, "we’ve got more—pressing things—to do tonight!"

"So I see," Johnnie stated, grinning and pointing to their ‘bulges’, we’ll get out of your hair, so you guys can take care of—business!" Johnnie and Angie left, leaving both boys aroused and with blushed faces.

Seconds after Johnnie and Angie left, Mickey and Everett were unbuckling each other’s belts, unzipping each other’s pants and pulling each other’s clothes off, dropping them on the floor. They both removed their sneakers in order to completely remove their jeans. They stood about four feet apart, admiring each others now naked bodies, and erections.

"God, Everett," Mickey exclaimed, "you are so fucking beautiful!"

"You’re beautiful too, but I’ve got an ugly cock," Everett said, "when I can afford it, I’m going to get circumcised."

"EVERETT, NO!" Mickey screamed, "Your foreskin is just a part of what makes you so beautiful, please, don’t even think about doing that. I love your foreskin, and I would miss it terribly!"

"A lot of boys get turned off by an uncut pecker," Everett said.

"I’m not a lot of boys, I’m Mickey! And Mickey has fallen totally in love with you. Mickey loves every inch of you—just the way you are, from the hair on your head to the longest toenail on your feet. Please, be my baby?"

"Oh, fuck!" Everett exclaimed, with tears escaping his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Mickey asked, concerned.

"I—I—I think so." Everett replied. "I’ve just never met a boy that I care for, and want, as much as I want you. I think I love you!"

"Does that mean—that we can be—boyfriends?" Mickey asked.

"Maybe," Everett replied, "I think I’d like to be your baby, if you’d want to be mine?"

"Fair deal, baby!" Mickey answered, "We’ve had a long hard day, and right now, I just want to go to sleep, holding you in my arms."

The two boys shared a passionate kiss and hug, pleased with their ‘deal’. Everett turned his back to Mickey, and Mickey wrapped his arms around Everett, spooning him. Both boys were very relaxed and comfortable with each other, and content with the closeness of each other’s naked bodies.

"Goodnight, Baby," Everett said, "I love you."

"Love you too," Mickey replied, "Night, Baby."

To be continued...........

 

As always, I thrive on comments, and look forward to them.
So we end another fun chapter in the lives and loves of our two loving couples, Jeff and Julian (J&J) and Kevin and Jake (K&J).
Chapter 32 picks up on Sunday morning, September 2nd of Labor Day Weekend. J&J are on the family yacht with Julian’s family, and their teen friend, Lenny Valentine. Brandon took Ryan out for dinner Saturday night, and then to a motel. Kevin, while on Skype with Jake, gets a surprise visit. Johnnie and Angie have spent their first night in their apartment, and Everett and Mickey spent their first night together as dorm-mates (and maybe lovers).
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..