Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 18,000 Words
  • 966 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 29. Chapter 29

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between seventeen year old Kevin and his sixteen year old boyfriend, Jake.

We’ll pick up this chapter on August 11th with K&J’s Birthday Pool Party. Lee and Tonya may take advantage of the party to announce their Wedding Date. K&J are leaving in five days to take Kevin to Wisconsin to start his fall semester at Kenworth University. Will Tony travel with them? This will be the last week for the Scranton Boys, as they need to return for their fall semester, and Julian will also soon be returning to Brighton University for his senior year. We wonder who Julian’s dorm mate might be? And who will Kevin have for a dorm mate?

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 29, A Story of Gay Love by Douglas Spencer

It’s Saturday morning, August 11th, and the home of Lee and Roger Adams and Tonya and Jake Farmer is bustling with activity. Audrey and Kurt Collins just arrived with a large bowl of potato salad and a special sheet cake, decorated to wish a Happy Birthday to Kevin and Jake.

Lee had parboiled two large racks of ribs, and was placing them onto the grill to finish grilling. On the side burner of the grill, a large pot of water was beginning to boil, soon to have two dozen ears of corn on the cob added to it.

K&J had spent the night at Lee and Tonya’s and were already changed into their swimsuits. Roger soon returned with Gina and Lenny, and Lenny bounded up the stairs to Roger’s bedroom to change into his swimsuit, anxious to dive into the pool. A few minutes later, Tony arrived with Alicia (Ali), his date, and Zach and his girlfriend, Margie, in the back seat.

Margie and Ali both gave Gina a hug, with a ‘Hi, Girlfriend’. Margie and Ali were also both cheerleaders and knew Gina well. Gina introduced the girls to Lee and Tonya, and to Kevin’s parents, then led Margie and Ali to the upstairs bathroom and they all changed into their swimsuits.

Roger invited Tony and Zach to his bedroom and the three boys all transformed into their swimsuits. Returning downstairs, all the teens headed to the pool and joined Lenny, KC and Jake in the pool.

On Friday, Larry had informed Julian that he and Terry had been invited to Jake’s party, but neither he nor Terry had transportation to get there. Julian told them that they were also invited, and the two younger boys could ride with him and Jeff.

Terry had walked to Larry’s house, and Larry and Terry both walked over to J&J’s house to catch the ride to Alderwood. The driveway was full when J&J arrived, with Terry and Larry, so they parked on the street, and Thomas parked right behind them, evidently coming alone.

As J&J, along with Thomas, Larry and Terry walked toward the house, they were greeted warmly by K&J. Jake gave Larry a warm hug, and Kevin gave a warm hug to Thomas. K&J quickly introduced J&J, Thomas, Larry and Terry to both sets of parents.

K&J led the five new arrivals to their bedroom, so the boys could change into their swimsuits. J&J enjoyed the view, as all five of the boys got naked for a few seconds and pulled on their swimsuits. Even though J&J had worked with Terry and Larry, they’d previously never seen either of them naked until now, nor had they ever seen Thomas naked either. They only knew Thomas as a server at Vinnie’s.

While the boys were changing into their swimsuits, J&J couldn’t resist giving both Terry and Larry’s cocks a friendly cuff. The two boys grinned, and returned the favor. It was all in fun, and neither Larry nor Terry took offense. They all joined the others in the pool shortly after.

After watching K&J share a romantic kiss in the pool, J&J followed suit. Kevin had told them they could be themselves, and they took advantage of it.

Tony, observing the two male couples kissing, "That’s disgusting!" and shared a hug and kiss with Ali. Kevin showed Tony the bird, and seconds later, Roger shared a kiss with Gina and Zach shared one with Margie.

Lee announced that the food was ready. For whatever reason, none of the boys were ready to exit the pool, because they were all sporting very obvious bulges in their swimsuits! It seems not to matter, kissing a boy or a girl has an immediate effect on a boy’s anatomy and Lenny was the only boy present that was not affected. After about five minutes, the boys all reached down inside their swimsuits and adjusted their (now more flaccid) peckers, and finally climbed out of the pool.

Everyone grabbed a plate, and Lee, using tongs, placed some ribs and an ear of corn on each of their plates. Tony and Ali, Zach and Margie, Gina and Roger, Larry and Terry, and Lenny and Thomas all sat at the picnic table to eat, filling the seats. J&J and K&J carried their filled plates into the kitchen and sat together at the kitchen table, and then were joined by Lee and Tonya, and Kurt and Audrey.

After everyone was done eating at the picnic table, Roger gathered up the soiled plates and silver, taking them into the kitchen. Lee and Tonya asked everyone to sit tight for a few, while they went to the garage and retrieved the sheet cake and a tub of ice cream from the refrigerator out there, and bringing them to the picnic table. Tonya had placed two sets of candles on the cake, one forming a ‘17’ and the other forming ‘18’. Lee used the propane grill lighter to light the four numbered candles.

Of course, with only four candles, K&J had no problem blowing them out. Tonya handed K&J a knife to cut the cake together, in a fashion like newly married couples cut a wedding cake. Grinning, the boys cut the cake, and placed slices of it on smaller plates and Lee dipped scoops of ice cream, adding it to the plates, and they were passed around to all the guests.

Several cards, in envelopes were handed to K&J, most of them just ordinary Birthday Cards, wishing both boys a Happy Birthday. The two cards from J&J were a little special, designed for gay boys, and both contained a ticket to the Cinema. K&J grinned, seeing the cards, and passed them around for all to see.

"Jeff, Julian," Kevin stated, "we told you we didn’t need gifts. Where on earth did you find those cards, they’re really neat!"

"Sorry, guys," Julian said, "we just wanted to give you a little something, it’s only tickets to a movie. We found the cards at Spencer’s, in the mall, and felt they were appropriate."

"Thanks, guys," Kevin said, "I hope we have a chance to use those tickets before I go to Wisconsin. Tony, can Jake and I have a private chat with you, ASAP?"

"Sure, bud," Tony replied, "Want to have it now?" K&J both nodded, and Tony followed them to Jake’s bedroom, and they closed the door.

Kevin explained to Tony about the 1200-mile trip to Wisconsin, and he needed to be on campus to settle in by Sunday night, as he has orientation on Monday, the 20th. He told Tony that Jake wasn’t keen on driving all the way back to Dunbar by himself, and they could sure use Tony’s help, if he had the time.

"I think I can help you," Tony said, "my classes don’t start at CC until August 27th. 1200 miles is a long trip, and I can cover my food. I think we’ll need at least one or two motel rooms each way, and I don’t really have money for the rooms."

"Jake," Kevin asked, "I’ll have the money for motel rooms on the way up there, would you be able to swing a room for you and Tony on the return trip?"

"I think so," Jake replied, "I’ve got some money saved up, if Tony doesn’t mind us getting a room with a just double bed."

"I’m not too excited about the idea of sharing a bed with another boy," Tony said, "but I guess I could handle it for just one or two nights."

"So you’re going to help us out?" Kevin asked.

"Yep," Tony replied, smiling, "It’s something I would only do for my best friend. I guess I need to inform my parents that I’ll be gone for a few days. It’s a good thing I’m already registered at CC, I just have to report on the 27th." The three boys returned to the party area.

Lee suddenly stood, "MAY I PLEASE HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION!" Lee exclaimed. All eyes and ears were on Lee.

"First of all," Lee stated, "I would like to thank you all for coming to this party, to celebrate another year in the lives of our Sons, Jake Farmer, and Kevin Collins. These two young men may not be my own biological sons, but they mean every bit as much to me as my own biological son, Roger. In my opinion, I am a proud father to three wonderful Sons, and I love them all the same." Roger, Kevin and Jake all glanced at each other and smiled.

"Hey!" Kurt interrupted, chuckling, "Kidnapping is illegal!"

"It’s not my fault that your Son decided to steal my Son as his boyfriend, and made me adopt him!" Lee retorted, grinning. Everyone laughed.

"As some of you are aware," Lee continued, "a while ago I asked Jake’s Mom, Tonya, for her hand in marriage, and she accepted. Now these three young men are trying to push us to the altar, and they’re winning. We don’t have an exact date yet, but we do plan to tie the knot around Christmas Time, when the boys will be home from college and school. Tonya and I want all three of the boys to have a part in our wedding!"

"Dad," Roger spoke, "Can I say something?"

"Of course, Son," Lee replied.

"Guys," Roger stated, "A few years ago, when my Mom passed away, was the darkest period of my life. When Dad met Tonya, around New Years, the sun finally came out. Tonya came into our lives, and made the whole world brighter. No one can ever replace my Mom, but Tonya has been a wonderful Mom to me, and I would like nothing any more than to see my Dad and Tonya become a married couple." Roger and Tonya shared a loving Mother and Son hug and kiss, and Tonya had some tears that escaped her eyes.

Jake, now standing, "I second that emotion! I had a biological father that was an asshole. Since Mom and Lee got together, I’ve learned how it feels to have a real Dad. Dad, I love you!" Jake shared a passionate Son and Father hug with Lee, and Lee drew Jake close to his chest, holding him tightly. Jake could not have felt more loved by a parent.

The kids all took a last swim in the pool after finishing the meal. About 4:00 PM most of them dried and changed back into street clothes. They all thanked Tonya and Lee for hosting a most enjoyable party, and gave Jake and Kevin birthday hugs, then departed.

Roger and Gina hung around along with Lenny, and Thomas also hung around, as he and Jake were both scheduled to work at 6:00 PM. Shortly after everyone else left, Thomas got his work outfit from his car, and he and Jake headed to Jake’s bedroom to change from swimwear into their work uniforms. While they were both naked, Jake couldn’t help but admire Thomas’s handsome pecker.

Thomas, holding his cock in his hand and grinning, "Jake, you know you can have this, almost any time you want. My success with some of the girls hasn’t been the greatest, but just like any boy the need to release a load happens often." Jake grinned.

"The most desirable place," Thomas continued, "to drop that load would be in a girl’s pussy, but I have a feeling that another boys’ mouth would be a close second, and both would beat the hell out of using one’s hand to get it off."

"Thomas," Jake explained, "since Kevin and I have been dating, we’ve never had sex with another boy except once. That was Barry, a boy from Odessa, and we both had some sex with him, and even had a threesome."

"A couple of weeks ago, we decided to have a more ‘open’ relationship, especially knowing that we would be separated by over 1200 miles for months at a time. We decided it would be OK to occasionally have sex with another boy, just for the fun of having some sex, with no love involved. Kevin and I are very committed to saving our hearts for only each other."

"So, maybe," Thomas said, "after Kevin goes to college, you and I could get together and have some sexual fun, just as friends?"

"Good possibility, Thomas," Jake replied, grinning, "at least you have a tasty looking pecker to bring to the table!"

"Heh, heh," Thomas chuckled, "I never thought of a boys’ cock as looking ‘tasty’, only you would say something like that, we better get dressed and be gone, or we’ll be late." Thomas and Jake finished dressing in their server uniforms, and Jake rode to the pizzeria with Thomas to start their shift.

That evening Jake told Vinnie that he would need off the following weekend as well as the first half of the following week as he needed to take Kevin to Wisconsin. They planned to leave on Thursday morning, the 16th of August, and he wouldn’t be back until late Wednesday night. Jake asked Vinnie to not schedule him until Friday, and Thomas told Vinnie he would pick up most of the slack left by Jake’s absence.

That Saturday night, Jake and Thomas closed as usual, but Kevin picked up Jake after work and they headed to Kevin’s home for the night, and Thomas drove home alone.

Time is running out for these two boys, as they will be heading for Wisconsin on Thursday, with only Jake returning. Saturday night they enjoyed a session of sixty-nine in Kevin’s bed while they had the chance. Both enjoyed a meal of each other’s tasty boy milk.

They fell asleep that night crying on each other’s shoulders. They only have a few short nights to spend together before the l-o-o-ong separation, which neither of them is looking forward to.

Sunday morning they awoke, dressed and wandered to the kitchen to have coffee and breakfast with Audrey and Kurt.

Audrey, noting the long faces, "Did you guys have a fight or something?"

"No, Mom." Kevin replied, "it’s just that our time together is getting short—too short. I’m gonna miss my baby so bad!"

"No more than I’ll miss you, baby." Jake added.

"I know it’s going to be tough for both of you," Kurt said, "but if your love for each other is as strong as I think it is, your love will carry you through."

"Thanks, Dad," Kevin said, "I sure hope you’re right. Baby, we need to go shopping today, for your laptop."

Sunday after breakfast K&J headed to Best-Buy and purchased a Laptop for Jake that was identical to the one Kurt and Audrey had given to Kevin for a graduation gift, except that Jake’s is black whereas Kevin’s is silver. Later Sunday, after returning, the two boys both installed ‘Skype’ on their Laptops and tested it to make sure they could connect via Internet, using the WI-FI at Kevin’s house.

* * * * * *

Monday morning, August 13th started out like any Monday, but there was a strange aura in the air. Things were about to change at Corbin’s. Today is Jeff’s first day as Office Manager without Diane’s assistance. Today and tomorrow are the last two days the Scranton Boys will be working, as they will be heading back to Scranton on Wednesday to settle in for their Fall Semester. This week will also be Julian’s last week, as he will be heading back to Brighton University next Saturday to start his senior year’s classes on Monday.

"Alvin," Jeff commented, shortly after 8:00 AM that Monday morning, "tomorrow is the last day for the Scranton Boys to work. Could we maybe have a little farewell party for them?"

"Of course we can," Alvin replied, smiling, "but not a luncheon like we had for Diane. Why don’t you plan it for about 3:00 PM on Tuesday afternoon, with maybe a cake and some drinks. Tell Grady to bring all the crews in at 3:00 to bid the boys farewell, and the guys can all still clock out at 4:30 as usual and it won’t affect their paychecks."

"Thanks, Alvin," Jeff replied, "I’ll get right on it." Jeff called the supermarket’s bakery and ordered a sheet cake with the wording ‘Best Wishes for a Successful College year!’ When the guys all came in to clock out on Monday, Jeff got hold of Grady and told him of the plan, and he smiled. After work Jeff went by the market and picked up materials for some punch and the cake, so he could take them to the office Tuesday morning when he went in to work.

Tuesday morning when the Scranton Boys clocked in, Jeff told them that he needed to see all of them that evening before they left. The party went off without a hitch, and many of the workers gave the Scranton Boys good luck hugs. Everyone clocked out at 4:30 and the Scranton Boys gathered around Jeff, wondering why he wanted to see them.

Jeff, producing a blank sheet of paper, "You guys won’t be here for the next two payday’s. I need your mailing addresses at PSU Scranton, so I can mail your last two paychecks to you."

"I think I speak for all of us," Jeremy stated, "this has been a truly remarkable summer. We’ve done lots of work, but we’ve had a lot of fun too. The time we all spent on the yacht together was an experience I doubt that we’ll ever forget. Thanks, guys."

"I was a little apprehensive," Ethan said, "about hanging around together dressed the way we weren’t! But, looking back, even that was fun. I would hope, the next time that I skinny dip, that there might be some girls around!" J&J glanced at each other, grinning.

The four Scranton Boys gave Alvin a friendly handshake, and told him they appreciated the opportunity he’d given them, then shared goodbye hugs with J&J and also with Larry and Terry. They piled into Jeremy’s car and left Corbin’s office for the last time. The workday over, Terry and Larry joined Julian in the Toyota and headed to Dunbar. Jeff cleaned up the office from the party and left for home, after setting the alarm and locking up the office.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings, Julian and Jeff left together in the Beamer, picking up Terry and Larry on the way. Friday would be Julian’s last day to work, as he was heading to Brighton on Saturday. Wednesday morning Alvin asked Art to come into his office.

"What’s up, Alvin?" Art asked.

"I’m just wondering," Alvin pondered, "When Julian goes back to college, will it upset Jeff’s residence? Will he need to find another place to live?"

"Of course not," Art replied, "Vi and I consider Jeff to be our child, just like Julian, Samantha and Dominic. Unless something drastic should occur, we anticipate that Jeff will someday become our Son-in-law."

"So, you’re OK with their relationship?" Alvin asked.

"Alvin, if every young couple shared the love that those two boys share," Art stated, "divorce would become a thing of the past."

"I’m glad you feel that way, Art," Alvin stated, "Are they planning on marriage?"

"Eventually, they both want to finish their education, and get on solid ground, financially." Art then added, "And then they want to adopt some children, and raise their own family."

"I have been able to feel the love between them," Alvin said, "and I think they make a beautiful couple, and I’m betting they’d make some awesome daddies."

"I think you’re right," Art replied, "Jeff has shown so much love toward Julian’s siblings, you’d think they were his own! You don’t need to worry about Jeff’s home, he will always have a home with his Dunbar family."

"What about his own family?" Alvin asked.

"Jeff’s Mom was a homophobe," Art stated, "but from what the boys have told us, she has finally come around. It’s been a little rough on the Summerton end, but I think it has smoothed out now. Vi and I met them at Jeff’s graduation."

"Thanks, Art," Alvin said, "I just wanted to know how you felt toward them, and their relationship, and I’m comfortable now. I’ve never had a problem with gay relationships. I would hope, when they decide to wed, that they honor me with an invitation." Art walked out of Alvin’s office with a spring in his step and a smile on his face, Alvin is one cool employer!

At dinnertime that night Jeff mentioned that Labor Day weekend was approaching, and he thought they ought to spend some time at the lake and take Sam and Dom with them. Vi and Art both objected, stating that neither of the children knows how to swim, and it would be too risky.

"We can probably take them to Kevin and Jake’s house, and teach them how to swim in their pool," Julian stated, "it’s good to have friends in the right places."

"Great idea, baby," Jeff said, "let me call Jake, and see if that might be a possibility." Jeff made a call to Jake, and Jake said he’d ask his parents and get back to Jeff, but he thought it would be OK.

About an hour later Jake called Jeff back and told him that Saturday would be the best day to bring them over. His parents would both be there, and Roger would also be bringing Gina and Lenny over to swim. He and Kevin were leaving tomorrow and would be on the way to Wisconsin. Jeff told Jake that he would likely be bringing the kids by himself as Julian was leaving for Brighton that Saturday morning.

It’s packing time! Tuesday and Wednesday Kevin was gathering up all of his clothes from both Tonya and Lee’s house, as well as from his own home. Once they leave Dunbar on Thursday morning for Wisconsin, he won’t be returning until winter break in early December. Tony and Jake only needed to pack overnight bags, as they would be back home in about a week.

On Wednesday Kevin checked out his bike, which hadn’t been used since he got his driver’s license, and made sure it was in shape to ride. Then he purchased a bike rack, and had it installed on his car. Since he wasn’t permitted to have a motor vehicle on campus for his freshman year, he was allowed to have a bike.

Packing was a bit easier for Julian, as he would be driving himself to Brighton U, and would keep the Toyota on campus. Senior benefit! He also planned to make a few weekend trips home, and would be home over the Thanksgiving Holidays, and for Christmas Break.

* * * * * *

On Thursday morning, at about 8:00 AM, Tony pulled into the driveway and parked at Lee and Tonya’s house. Jake heard him pull in and walked out to greet him, gave him a hug and invited him inside.

"Are you guys about ready to leave?" Tony asked.

"Not until you’ve had breakfast," Tonya said, "Tony, grab a seat, I’m not letting you guys leave here with empty tummies!"

Tony, smiling, "I didn’t expect this, I thought we’d probably just grab something on the way." He sat down, and Tonya served all three boys steak and eggs with English Muffins.

"Tony," Kevin stated, "we need to make a pit stop at my house on the way out. I’ve got a couple more boxes of stuff at my house, and we need to load my bike."

"You’re taking your bike to Wisconsin?" Tony asked.

"Yeah," Kevin replied, "freshmen aren’t allowed to have motor vehicles on campus, that’s why you and Jake are taking me there this fall. Hopefully, next year I will drive myself to the college. At least I can have my bike, so I won’t have to walk everywhere."

Tonya, while the boys ate, "Lee had to go to work, but he asked me to wish you a pleasant and safe trip up there, and Jake and Tony a safe trip back."

"Thanks, Tonya," Tony said, "and thanks for the awesome breakfast. I’m leaving the keys for my car here, in case you need to move it, or use it."

Kevin, wrapping his arms around Tonya, "Bye, Mom, I’m gonna miss you and Dad." Yeah, Kevin calls them ‘Mom and Dad’ too.

Jake followed suit, kissing and hugging Tonya, "See you in a few days, Mom."

"Come here, you," Tonya said to Tony, giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush, "you don’t get to sneak out without a hug either." Tony grinned, and returned the hug.

The three boys walked out, Tony grabbed the overnight bag from his car, and dropped it in the back seat of Kevin’s car and they took off, heading to Kevin’s home, arriving about fifteen minutes later. Kurt was still home, having decided to go in to work late, after the boys departed.

While Kevin and Jake got those last boxes from the house, Kurt got Tony to one side.

"Tony," Kurt stated, "I really appreciate what you’re doing to help these boys out. 1200 miles is a pretty long drive, and Jake would have had that return trip all on his shoulders, had you not been able to help them out."

"I think that’s what friends are for," Tony replied, "Mr. C. I’ve long considered KC to be one of my closest friends, long before I knew he was gay. Through his relationship with Jake, I’ve come to know Jake a lot better, also. In my opinion, they’re both pretty cool guys, even if they are gay, and I do value their friendship."

"Thanks for sharing that with me, Tony," Kurt stated, "I hope you guys have an enjoyable and safe trip."

"Thanks, Mr. C., we hope so too." Kurt gave Tony a warm hug. Tony helped Kevin secure the bike into the rack on the back of the car, and they prepared to leave, after Kevin shared hugs with his Dad and a kiss with Audrey. Twenty minutes later Kevin pulled onto the interstate to start the first leg of the long journey. After about 150 miles, Kevin and Jake swapped seats and Jake took the wheel.

About 2:00 PM Jake pulled into a Waffle House and they all enjoyed some burgers and hashed brown potatoes. When they left the WH, Tony took over the wheel for the next lap of the trip, and drove for the next 200 miles. After the days total of 500 miles they pulled off the ramp into some small city, found a motel and got a room with two double beds, and walked to a steakhouse that was in front of the motel and had steak dinners.

After walking back to their motel room, K&J both stripped naked and climbed into their bed. Tony was a bit surprised that they stripped.

"You guys sleep naked!" Tony remarked, stripping to his boxers, "I don’t think I could sleep that way."

"Yep," Kevin replied, "we find it very comfortable to sleep raw, and we always sleep this way. You ought to try it."

"Fuck it!" Tony exclaimed, jumping out of bed, and dropping his boxers to the floor, "I’ll try anything once," and Tony crawled back into his bed naked. Fifteen minutes later he was snoring, and K&J looked at each other, grinning. Another few minutes K&J were cuddled together and fell asleep.

Friday morning Tony woke up with an urgent need to pee, glanced over at K&J still sleeping, walked into the bathroom and took a leak. On the way back out, he ran into K&J about to do the same. K&J glanced down at Tony’s nice pecker and then stood together and emptied their bladders. The three boys then dressed, ready to hit the road again.

Friday was a lot like Thursday, different roads and about 500 more miles toward Wisconsin. Friday night was another motel, different beds. Tony was the first to drop his draws and crawl into bed naked, to K&J’s surprise. Maybe Tony does like sleeping naked.

"Tony," Kevin asked, "This is Jake’s and my last chance to do anything together for a long time. Would it really bother you if we have some sex tonight?"

"Not at all," Tony replied, "I’d almost expect you might want to do something together. Go ahead and take care of your needs, I’ll just turn my back and pretend you’re sleeping. Goodnight, guys."

Kevin and Jake made out for a few minutes, causing each other to become erect, and both were eager to drop a load. Kevin, using the slippery precum from both of their cocks, started to rub his erection against his lovers, and Jake soon picked up the rhythm. They both tried, unsuccessfully, to keep their moans to a minimum, and groaned louder as they both reached orgasms.

Tony, just hearing the activity in the other bed, could almost feel what K&J were feeling, and he quietly stroked himself off, letting his ejaculate starch the motel sheets. K&J both spurted sizable loads of cum between their abdomens and stomach’s, then cuddled together and fell asleep, cock to cock, knowing that they would both seriously need showers in the morning.

Saturday morning all three boys woke up about the same time, and slid out of bed. Tony, viewing K&J’s front sides grinned, seeing the dried cum on both of their stomachs and abdomens.

"I need a shower," Tony stated, grinning, "but not nearly as much as you two do. You guys are a sexual mess. You guys go ahead, and then I’ll step in and take mine while you guys get dried off."

After getting dressed, they checked out of the motel and drove a couple of miles up the road and stopped at a restaurant and had some breakfast, then hit the road for the last of the journey.

Saturday about 1:00 PM they arrived at Kenworth University, and drove to admissions. Tony and Jake hung behind while Kevin took care of signing in. Kevin returned a few minutes later with a key in one hand and a map of the campus in the other.

Kevin, smiling, "My dorm room is in Redmond Hall, Room B-2, and my dorm mate is already signed in. Let’s go and get my shit unloaded." Kevin gave Tony driving instructions and they drove to the parking lot in front of Redmond Hall. Walking to the front of the building one wing had an ‘A’ on the outside, and the other wing displayed a ‘B’. Walking into the ‘B’ wing, the three boys quickly found B-2 and Kevin tried the key in the lock, and opened the door. As the door swung open, a tall slender black dude faced the three boys, a surprised expression on his face.

"I sure hope that one of you is Kevin Collins," he stated.

"That’s me," Kevin admitted, "and you must be Ryan Wilkins?"

"You got it! I feel like I know you, kind of, I think I’ve played against you before," Ryan said.

"I think we have played against each other," Kevin said, smiling, "were you a Ridgeville Royal?"

"I was," Ryan said, "and I remember this guy too, (pointing to Tony). You guys beat us in the playoffs, Dunbar Lions! Are you guys here on a scholarship?"

"Tony isn’t," Kevin stated, "but I am. Tony was one of my teammates, and is one of my closest friends. He came up with us to bring me up here, and will be helping Jake to drive the long trip back to Dunbar."

"This is gonna be cool," Ryan commented, "we were enemies in high school basketball, but now were gonna be on the same team!"

"Hey guys," Tony said, "Can we get this stuff unloaded, so that Jake and I can get started on the way back? We’ve got over 1200 miles in front of us."

"Sure, Tony," Kevin replied, "Let’s do it."

"I’ll give you guys a hand," Ryan said.

As soon as the bike was removed from the bike rack, Ryan walked it to the bike rack in front of the dorm and parked it, and all four boys started to carry everything else into Room B-2.

"Ryan," Kevin asked, "do we have WI-FI in the dorm rooms?"

"We sure do," Ryan replied, "I hope you have a lock for your bike, so some asshole doesn’t steal it. Being freshmen, we need our bikes, and I parked yours next to mine, but it needs to be secured."

"I have a lock," Kevin replied, "I just need to find the right box to get it unpacked. How did you get here, from Ridgeville?"

"My Dad, and my older sister brought me here and dropped me off yesterday. My parents are separated, and my Dad raised my sister, and me, all by himself. Marla and I rarely see our mother."

"I’m so sorry, Ryan," Kevin said, sadly.

"We had a kind of rough childhood, with no mother," Ryan replied, "but I think Marla and I grew up stronger, because of it. We had a kind and loving father that supported both of us, in every way. Dad was always supportive of my schooling and my interest in basketball. If it wasn’t for my Dad, I wouldn’t be here today."

"I’m sorry too, Ryan, but Jake and I really need to hit the road," Tony said, "We’ve got a long drive ahead of us."

"Hold up!" Kevin exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Jake, and the two boys shared a romantic kiss and hug, both of them starting to shed a river of tears, streaming down their faces.

Ryan, surprised, "You guys are—gay?"

"They are," Tony said, smirking, "but I’m not."

"Sorry, Ryan," Kevin said, "I probably should have told you, Jake and I have been dating since last football season, and we are boyfriends. Is that going to be a problem for us?"

Ryan, grinning, "I don’t see a problem, if you can handle having a black dorm mate, I can handle having a gay dorm mate! One of the Ridgeville Royal’s was a gay dude, and two of my closest high school friends were gay, so I’m not exactly a stranger to being around gay boys."

"Kevin," Ryan continued, "I think we’re going to be just fine, welcome to our black and white, straight and gay dorm room! Now, let’s get you unpacked, and I’ll show you to the dining hall."

"We need to take off," Tony stated, offering his hand to Ryan, "It was a pleasure to meet you." Ryan shook hands with both Tony and Jake, and the latter two headed toward Kevin’s car, Kevin walking with them, and holding Jake’s hand.

Tony, just before sliding into the driver’s seat, "Kevin, my gut tells me that you’ve got a super nice dorm mate, and I can’t help but like him. He doesn’t seem to be a racist or a homophobe, and that’s a plus for you."

"My first impression is positive too, Tony," Kevin replied, "he’s very friendly and warm, and I think we’ll get along well. Baby, please don’t forget to call me, I’ll worry about you guys until I know you’re home safe and sound."

"We’ll call you every night, KC," Tony promised, "and let you know our progress. You’ve got my number, KC, please stay in touch, and I’ll be watching the college hoops this winter, looking for you on the court.

K&J shared a last minute hug and kiss, and while Jake made his way around the car to the passenger side, Kevin and Tony shared a friendly and loving hug. Tony and Kevin have truly become very close friends, and will miss seeing each other. Kevin walked back into the room, joining his new dorm mate.

"This is your chest," Ryan stated, pointing, "I put your boxers and socks in the top draw, tops in the second draw and jeans and shorts in the bottom draw. There should be adequate hangars to hang up your dressier clothing and jackets and sweaters in our shared closet and I’ll let you take care of them."

"I appreciate your help, but you didn’t have to do all this for me," Kevin said.

"Yes I did," Ryan answered, "We’re teammates, and dormmates, and there is not a damn thing to keep us from becoming two of the closest friends on campus. I want to hang with you, and I would hope you’d want to hang with me."

"Ryan," Kevin said, "you’ve sure laid out the welcome mat for me, can I—give—you a—hug?"

"Only if you allow me to return it!" Ryan answered. The two boys shared a warm and very tight hug. Separating, they looked into each other’s faces, and smiled. With no verbal agreement, these two boys have formed a pact.

"It’s chow time," Ryan stated, "let’s head to the dining hall, we can ride there."

"I haven’t found my bike lock yet," Kevin said.

"My chain is long enough to lock them both up at the dining hall," Ryan stated, "and we can look for your lock after we return."

"Does the dining hall accept debit cards?" Kevin asked, as they rode together toward the dining hall."

"No," Ryan responded, "you have to have a dining pass. I got one yesterday, and I’ll treat you from mine this weekend. After our orientation Monday, you can get one, and treat me next weekend." Kevin grinned, this boy seems to have all the bases covered. The more time he spends with Ryan, the more he likes him.

They arrived at the dining hall and placed their bikes in the rack, and Ryan wrapped his chain around both bikes, and they entered. At the line, Ryan explained that Kevin had just arrived and didn’t have a pass yet, and the cashier punched two evening dinners out on Ryan’s card. They selected an empty table and sat to eat. After dinner they retrieved their bikes and headed back to their dorm room.

Ryan, as they entered the room, "SHIT! We gotta get you some bedding." Kevin’s bed was only a bare mattress. "Come with me," Ryan said, Kevin followed Ryan to the Redmond Hall dorm desk in the ‘A’ side of the building. An upper classman was seated at the desk.

"Hi," he said, "I’m Cole, how can I help you boys?"

Ryan, pointing to Kevin, "My dorm mate, Kevin, just arrived this afternoon and he needs a laundry package."

"Do you have your registration, young man?" Cole asked. Kevin dug into his back pocket and produced his registration. Cole took it, and turned to the terminal, cross checking, and the printer spit out a paper. "Sit tight," Cole stated, "I’ll be right back."

About four minutes later Cole returned with a pillow, a blanket, pillowcase, two sheets, and some towels and washcloths.

"This is a standard bedding issue," Cole stated, "and I need you to sign this paper that you have received them. Every Friday you can take your soiled laundry items to the campus laundry and exchange them for clean ones. Any questions?"

"I don’t think so," Kevin replied, thanking Cole and picking up the stack of items, and returning to their room with Ryan.

"Do you know how to make up a bed?" Ryan asked.

"I would hope so, I’m eighteen years old, and my Mom did teach me a few things, "Kevin replied.

"I’ll help you anyway," Ryan said, "It’s easier with two people." Five minutes later the bed was made, and Kevin can’t get over how friendly and cooperative this very likable black dude is.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning at the White’s home seemed strange. J&J were packing things in the Toyota for the return to Brighton University, but only Julian’s things. Julian was returning alone, as Jeff had graduated in the spring. At least Julian now had the Toyota, and would have his own transportation.

Samantha and Dominic both sensed the inevitable departure and thought that the boys were leaving them again, and were starting to cry. Jeff dropped to his knees and opened his arms, inviting the children to come to him.

Jeff, pulling both children close in a hug, "Look guys, Julian has to go back to college and finish his education, but just like you, I’m gonna be left behind, and I’m not going anywhere. In fact, I have a surprise for you two. After Julian leaves, would you like to go swimming with me?"

Samantha, excited, "Like, in a swimming pool? Can Eric go with us?"

"Maybe," Jeff said, "We’ll need to ask his Mommy." Jeff walked over to the Hanson’s house with Samantha to ask Carrie if Eric could go swimming with Sam and Dom, and of course, himself.

Larry, just finishing his breakfast, "Where are you guys going?"

"To Lee and Tonya’s place," Jeff replied, "where we went for the birthday party last Saturday."

"Eric doesn’t know how to swim yet," Larry stated, "If I could go with you, I could help you teach these kids how to swim. Eric doesn’t even have swimming trunks."

"You’re on, Larry," Jeff said, "and I’m going to need to pick up swimsuits for both Sam and Dom, too." Larry, Eric, Sam and Jeff all headed back to the White’s home to wish Julian goodbye, a safe trip and a pleasant senior year.

Julian kissed and hugged all of the children, including Eric, then shared a romantic departure kiss with Jeff. Art and Vi were used to seeing these boys kiss but Larry had a smirk on his face, not used to seeing two boys kissing each other. Julian took off, headed for Brighton, waving from the window, as everyone else waved back.

Art handed Jeff his credit card to pay for Sam and Dom’s swimsuits. Jeff and Larry both put their swimsuits in the Beamer, they secured Dom in his car seat, and Eric and Sam in seat belts and headed for Target.

A sales clerk at Target helped Jeff pick the proper size suit for Samantha, and little boys suit for Dominic, and Larry picked out a suit for Eric.

Jeff’s carload arrived at Tonya and Lee’s house just behind Roger, with Gina and Lenny. Jeff introduced Roger, Gina and Lenny to Samantha, Dominic and Eric. Gina, once inside the kitchen, borrowed the scissors to cut the tags from the new suits. Gina took Sam up to the bathroom to change, and help Sam put her new suit on for the first time.

Lee and Tonya grinned at each other, as they watched Eric drop his clothes on the kitchen floor, and pulled on his new swimsuit. It wasn’t like the first time either of them had ever seen an eight-year old boy naked before. Lenny grabbed Dom’s new suit and took Dom by the hand and led him up to Roger’s bedroom, and helped Dom put on his new suit, while he changed into his own trunks. Viewing Dominic’s little two inches of boyhood Lenny wondered if his penis was ever that small. At fourteen he couldn’t remember much of anything from when he was only three years old.

Roger and Jeff instructed the younger children to stay in the shallow end of the pool. When Dom stood in the shallow end, his head was just above the water, and he was the shortest of all the children. To Jeff’s pleasure, Larry, Roger and especially Lenny all took an interest in helping the younger kids learn how to swim.

Dom, after about an hour in the pool, "Arick, I gotta tinkle."

"OK Dom, I’ll help you," Eric said, "I do too, we can go over by the fence." Eric led Dominic from the pool and they both walked over by the fence, with their backs toward everybody around the pool, they lowered their suits and started to water the grass.

"Oh my gosh," Jeff said to Lee, somewhat embarrassed, "they’re peeing, right here in the yard! I’m sorry, Lee."

Lee, grinning, "It’s no big deal, Jeff, just boys being boys. I’ll bet you’ve done it before too, and I know damned well that I have. Sometimes it’s just simpler and easier than finding a bathroom."

"Yeah," Jeff responded, "but I would at least try to find a tree to hide behind."

"They’re just little boys," Lee said, "and probably didn’t even think about hiding. It’s better they pee there than in the pool." Eric and Dom pulled up their suits and returned to the pool and nothing more was said about the incident.

After another hour of fun and swimming lessons, Jeff prepared to take his kids back home. Tonya brought out a stack of towels. Tonya and Jeff stripped the children of their swimwear and dried them on the deck. Larry dried Eric, whose clothes were still on the deck where he’d removed them. Tonya dried Samantha, and Lenny dried Dominic. Gina and Lenny took Sam and Dom, both naked, into the house and helped them get dressed.

Tonya treated the children to Kool-Aid and cookies while Jeff and Larry went to Roger’s bedroom to finish drying and change into their street clothes.

"Jeff," Lee spoke, "It’s good to see you and Larry again. You boys are welcome to use our pool anytime, and the kids are welcome too, but please let us know when you’re coming out. Tonya is a stay-at-home Mom, and is usually here, and so is Roger, until school resumes." Then, handing Jeff a slip of paper, "Here is Tonya’s and Roger’s phone numbers."

"Thanks, Lee," Jeff stated, as he stashed the paper into his pocket. "Julian and I wanted to spend Labor Day Weekend on the yacht with the little ones, but Mom and Dad are afraid to take Sam and Dom on the yacht until they both know how to swim. That’s why we’re pushing to teach them to swim."

"I understand their concern," Lee said, "but I thought these kids parents are Julian’s Mom and Dad. I’m a bit confused."

"Julian and I are boyfriends," Jeff explained, "and Julian’s parents, Art and Vi White, are just like parents to me also. I’m living with them, now that I’m a full time Office Manager at Corbin’s. These rug rats are Julian’s siblings, but they’re like my siblings too."

"I guess you would understand," Lee said, "that with our son, Jake, being in a loving relationship with Kevin Collins, this is a gay friendly home. So where is Julian?"

"As of today," Jeff said, "he is on his way back to Brighton University to start his senior year. God, I’m gonna miss him!"

"I understand," Lee replied, "Jake is in a similar situation, he is on his way back from Wisconsin. Jake and a mutual friend just took Kevin to start his first year at Kenworth University, and I know those two boys are going to be hurting to be so far apart. Kevin won’t be home again until winter break in December."

"I guess we’re a little more fortunate, Brighton is much closer than Kenworth. Julian plans to come home every two or three weekends, and will be home for Labor Day and Thanksgiving."

Jeff thanked Lee and Tonya for their hospitality and making him and the children feel so welcome. He gathered up the kids and headed back home. On the way he thanked Larry for going with them and helping out.

"Jeff," Larry asked, concerned, "with Julian gone back to college, do Terry and I still have a job?"

"I think so," Jeff said, "do either of you have a driver’s license?"

"We both do, but neither of us has a car," Larry replied.

"You guys can ride with me," Jeff said, "but we’ll have to leave about fifteen minutes earlier because I have to go in a little earlier to open the office and start the computer system. If you have a driver’s license, we can give you a truck to use to get to the work site each day. I think you’ll be able to get a couple more weeks of work in before you start school this fall."

They returned to the White’s home and Larry and Eric headed to their house. Jeff accompanied Sam and Dom into their house. Jeff explained to Vi that the training was going well, but both Dom and Sam needed more practice. They would be returning for more swimming practice at their new friends home.

* * * * * *

It was about 3:30 PM Saturday afternoon when Tony and Jake left the Kenworth Campus and headed toward Dunbar. About 5:00 PM they pulled off the highway looking for a place to eat. Spotting a Denny’s, they got some dinner, and when leaving, about 6:00 PM Jake took over the wheel and they drove another 150 miles, pulling off again, this time to gas up and find a motel for the night.

Explaining that money was tight, Jake convinced Tony to share a room with only a double bed, and Tony reluctantly agreed. Jake, out of habit, instinctively stripped naked and crawled into one side of the bed. Tony hedged a bit, standing by his side of the bed in his boxers, and finally slid them down and off, and crawled in. The two boys relaxed, with an adequate space between them. They were both tired, but neither of them fell asleep right away.

"Are you asleep yet?" Tony asked, after about fifteen minutes.

"No," Jake replied, "and I guess you’re not either."

"I’m having some weird thoughts," Tony stated, softly, "What does a blowjob feel like?"

"You’ve never had a blowjob?" Jake asked, innocently.

"None of the girls I’ve ever dated wanted to do it," Tony replied, "but I’ve always wanted to get one."

"I’ve had quite a few from Kevin," Jake said, "and his blowjobs feel pretty awesome. I’ve never had one from anyone else, so I can’t really compare."

"Do you suck him off too?" Tony asked.

"Yeah," Jake replied, snickering, "we do each other."

Tony, pulling Jake’s hand down to his rock hard pecker and Jake’s fingers wrapped around it, "Do you like how I feel?"

"It feels nice, Tony," Jake admitted, "are you—suggesting—something?"

"Would you consider—doing—me?" Tony asked.

"Maybe," Jake replied, "Kevin and I discussed having a more open relationship, and maybe having some sex with some other boys, not for love, but just for sex, especially when we’re so far apart. I think Kevin and I are determined to keep each others hearts locked up, but we agreed that we could have a little boy fun on the side. We’re pretty normal young boys, and all boys need to drop a load of juice now and then."

"You’re right about that," Tony said, "and I’d love to drop a load tonight, would you want to help me out?" Tony slid the sheets down, exposing his very hard erection, standing straight up.

"I can tell you’re pretty hot," Jake said, wrapping his hand around Tony’s pecker and feeling the slippery pre that was seeping from Tony’s pee slit. "You’re leaking precum like mad. I think I would like to taste you, if you want me to."

Tony, pushing the covers down further, "Here I am Jake, go for it!"

Jake couldn’t resist the temptation, he knelt between Tony’s legs and lowered his mouth onto Tony’s beautiful boyhood. He started to suck on it, lapping up the precum first then sliding about three inches of Tony’s shaft into his warm mouth.

"OH MY GOD, JAKE!" Tony blurted, "That feels better than any pussy I’ve ever been into." Tony’s verbal expressions were driving Jake onward. "Jake—I’m not going to last very long!" Jake continued his oral assault on Tony’s prick for another four or five minutes. "Jake! I can’t hold off—I’m gonna cum!" Tony’s cock started to spasm, shooting ropes of semen into Jake’s mouth, and Jake lost not a drop of it. After the spasm’s ceased, Jake pulled off, gulped, and then grinned.

Tony, with a look of shock on his face, "You—you—you—swallowed my—cum?"

"Yep," Jake admitted, grinning, "and you tasted pretty decent, my friend, almost as good as my boyfriend."

"My first blowjob is going to be a memorable one," Tony remarked, "I never thought it would feel that fantastic! You deserve a reward, and you’ve got a load that needs to be released too, judging from that leaking rod you’re showing! I never thought I could do it, but I think I can return the favor. Get on your back."

"You don’t have to do this," Jake stated. Tony shoved Jake onto his back and knelt between Jake’s legs as he’d seen Jake do and covered Jake’s erection with his mouth.

Tony, pulling off for a minute, "I know I don’t have to, but I want to. It’s no big deal to have your cock in my mouth, but please don’t cum in my mouth. I would have a problem taking your cum in my mouth. Please warn me before you shoot."

Jake was surprised to feel how good a job Tony could do with his mouth, really great for a straight boy. Somehow, Jake suspected that it was not the first time Tony had had a cock in his mouth, but he wasn’t about to accuse him of having had an experience before. Why take a chance on ruining such a nice feeling.

As Tony nursed on Jake’s pecker, Jake felt his orgasm starting to approach. It came closer, and closer, and when Jake knew it was inevitable, he reached down and shoved Tony’s head off his cock, just as the first spurt of cum shot out, landing on his chest. Tony used his hand to stroke Jake’s cock, making several more ropes of cum shoot out, and grinning.

Tony looked at the ejaculate on his hand and slid out of bed, heading to the bathroom. He washed off his hand then got a warm, wet washcloth and returned to the bed and wiped the cum off of Jake’s body, where it had landed, with a smile on his face. He had just succeeded in a first time accomplishment, getting another boy off! Using the washcloth, he cleaned Jake’s now flaccid cock carefully, and took the washcloth back to the bathroom.

Returning, Tony slid back into bed, turned out the bedside lamp and wrapped an arm around Jake, and fell asleep soon afterwards. Jake was completely relaxed with Tony’s arm around him, and was also soon asleep. The impossible had happened, Jake had actually had a gay sexual encounter with the straight Tony Jenkins!

Sunday morning Jake and Tony woke up, Tony’s arm still wrapped around Jake’s Torso. Both boys were in need of a bladder relief, and stood together in front of the toilet and took care of their need.

"Let’s grab a shower before we leave," Tony suggested.

"Together?" Jake asked.

Tony, grinning, "Fuck it, why not?" Both boys entered the shower, and scrubbed each other’s backs, then exited together and dried off. Going back into the room, they both retrieved clean boxers from their bags and got dressed.

"Jake," Tony stated, "whatever happened between us last night never happened, is that understood?"

"Understood," Jake replied, grinning, "but for something that never happened, it sure as hell felt good!"

"I can’t deny that," Tony responded, smiling, "but if most of my friends ever knew, they probably wouldn’t understand. It could really fuck up my reputation. I’m not sorry for what—didn’t—happen." Both boys snickered, checked out of the motel and headed to the nearest eatery for breakfast, and then hit the road.

* * * * * *

Saturday night, after Kevin’s bed was made up, Ryan introduced Kevin to the ‘Community Room’ for Redmond Hall, which contained a couple of pool tables and a TV with about twenty some chairs. Only about six chairs were occupied and one of the students had just started a DVD movie. Ryan and Kevin selected chairs next to each other, and sat to view the movie, which ended about 9:00 PM.

"Do you play chess?" Ryan asked.

"I used to," Kevin replied, "I haven’t played in at least three years."

"Check this out," Ryan said, leading Kevin to a large chess board that was about 36 inches square, with huge chess men, "How about a game?"

"Maybe another time," Kevin said, "I gotta get back to our room and take a leak, before I spring a leak."

"There’s a bathroom right here, just through that doorway." Kevin headed to the bathroom and returned, and Ryan had the game set up.

"White or Black?" Ryan asked, "White starts."

"Doesn’t matter," Kevin replied.

"Since you’re the new guy," Ryan stated, "you can start, so you have white." The two boys played a game that lasted for nearly two hours, and Ryan finally got Kevin in a ‘Mate’. "Good game," Ryan said, offering his hand, and they shook, then headed back to their room about 10:30.

"I don’t know about you," Ryan stated, starting to undress, "but I’m ready to crash. I hope the fact that I sleep raw doesn’t bother you."

Kevin, grinning, "Not at all, I was hoping that I could sleep naked without upsetting you, Jake and I are both used to sleeping together naked." Ryan grinned, finished stripping and crawled into his bed, and Kevin followed suit, turning off the light. They left the bathroom light on so they could find their way to the bathroom in the dark.

Sunday morning the sun was shining in the dorm window, and Ryan woke up with the usual morning wood that makes it difficult to piss into a toilet. He glanced over at his dorm mate and grinned, noticing the pole pushing the blanket up from the crotch area of Kevin’s body. Walking over, Ryan playfully cuffed at the pole that was holding up the blanket, waking and surprising Kevin.

Kevin’s eyes opened to view a massive hunk of quite attractive, erect black cock about nine inches long and sixteen inches in front of his face. Kevin glanced up into Ryan’s face and a smile spread across Kevin’s face, and Ryan’s. Kevin rose from his bed and wrapped his fingers around Ryan’s hard shaft.

Kevin, looking into Ryan’s face, "Nice piece of meat!"

"Thanks," Ryan replied, "You’re not too shabby either, for a white dude. We’re both hard as steel, wanna jack ‘em off, so we can take a comfortable morning piss?"

"I’m game," Kevin said, "we need something to drop our loads into."

"We could just let it land on our bellies," Ryan suggested, "then shower together and let the water wash it down the drain."

"Works for me," Kevin answered, "let’s lay together on one of our beds." Ryan pulled Kevin down to his bed and the two boys lay together, stroking their erections, and grinning at each other.

Ryan, after a few minutes, "Are you close?"

"Yeah," Kevin replied, "maybe a couple of minutes."

"I’m about to cum," Ryan said, "Oh, Fuck! I’m shooting now!" Kevin watched as Ryan shot several ropes of cum that landed on his black abdomen. Somehow Kevin thought that Ryan’s semen might be tan in color, but it was just as white as his own, and contrasted with Ryan’s skin color.

"Right behind you, bud," Kevin said, as he also shot a sizable quantity of semen on his abdomen and stomach. "I really need to piss now."

"We can kill two birds with one stone," Ryan said, "grab our showers and piss in the shower." Ryan led the way, turning on and adjusting the temperature of the water, and both boys stepped in.

"Piss on you, Kevin!" Ryan exclaimed, as he raised his boyhood, and shot a yellow stream onto Kevin’s midsection.

Kevin, retaliating, "Two can play that game!" and returned a stream of piss onto Ryan. Both boys giggled, then soaped up and cleaned their bodies, letting the warm water wash away evidence of their fun. They stepped out onto the large bathmat and dried themselves, then walked out to their room, naked.

"You know, Kevin," Ryan said, "I was really hoping for a black dorm mate, and I was a bit disappointed when you showed up yesterday, but I’m over it. I don’t think I could have been given a more desirable dorm mate, I like you, a lot."

"I was also anticipating a white dorm mate," Kevin admitted, "but I’m not ready to trade you in either. I feel like you’re my brother."

The two boys shared a hug, their cock’s touched and both of them snickered. Ryan spontaneously planted a kiss on Kevin’s cheek, and Kevin returned it. They smiled at each other, and proceeded to get dressed and greet the day, starting with a trip to the dining hall for breakfast.

It was Sunday, a day for rest and relaxation. After breakfast, Ryan and Kevin returned to their dorm room, changed into shorts and tank tops, and rode around the campus, getting some familiarity with where the buildings were, including the gym, and the multi-purpose building where they were to go for their orientation tomorrow morning.

Returning to their dorm, the boys decided to just chill for the hour or so until lunchtime.

Just barely inside their dorm room, Ryan stripped, "Ah, now I can get comfortable!" he exclaimed, and sat on the small sofa, naked.

Kevin, a bit surprised, "Are you comfortable without any clothes?"

"Fuckin’ aye!" Ryan replied, grinning, "I’d never wear clothes if I could get away with it, does it bother you?"

Kevin, grinning, "Nope," Kevin replied, and proceeded to strip naked and sat beside Ryan on the sofa, unable to ignore the sight of Ryan’s handsome cock. "This room is our domain, and we should have the right to dress, or not to dress how we wish, in the privacy of our room."

Ryan, smiling, "I like how we keep finding these little things that we have in common. It seems that the more I get to know you, the more I like you. I’ve never had any close white friends."

"And I’ve never had any close black friends," Kevin countered, "until now, that is."

"Kevin," Ryan spoke softly, "you can touch me if you want to, I won’t object."

"You mean—like—this?" Kevin asked, wrapping his hand around Ryan’s rather large flaccid penis, which immediately started to get stiff.

"Just like that," Ryan replied, a grin spreading across his face. "I know you’re gay, have you ever done anything with a black guy?"

"Remember the night our team clobbered you guys in the playoffs? We were all showering together after the game and I was admiring several of your black team mates bodies, including yours. I really wondered how it would feel to kiss those succulent black lips, and even what it might be like to make out with a black guy, and take his boyhood into my mouth. That’s the closest I’ve ever been, but of course, nothing ever happened, I was just fantasizing."

"Sometimes opportunity knocks twice," Ryan stated, smiling, "I’m not too certain about the kissing part, I’ve never kissed a boy, and I’ve never had my cock in another boys mouth. If you’d like to see how that would work out, I’m willing to be your guinea pig."

"I don’t know about that, Ryan," Kevin stated, "I’m pretty attached to my boyfriend, and I haven’t really considered sex on the side yet. Give me some time to consider it, OK?"

"I won’t push you," Ryan responded, "and we did both drop a load earlier this morning. Just know that if, and when, you’re ready for some oral sex, you’ve got a willing partner. We might just become friends with benefits. Would you like me to help you find your bike lock?"

"Sure, if you wish," Kevin said, "I know I packed it in one of these boxes, and I need to get this shit unpacked anyway." Both boys comfortably naked, they started to empty out the last couple of Kevin’s boxes.

Ryan, about half an hour later, "Found it! You got the key?"

"It should be on my key ring," Kevin said, pulling the key ring from his short’s pocket. Checking, he pushed a key into the lock and it popped open. "Thanks, Ryan." It was just a bit past 10:30.

"Kevin, there is an outside court over by the tennis courts," Ryan stated, "Let’s ride over there and see if there are any guys shooting hoops, and then we can go to lunch." Both boys pulled on their boxers, shorts and tank tops again, preparing to leave their room.

Arriving at the court, six boys were already involved in a 4 on 2 game.

"Hey!" Bryan exclaimed, "We can sure use you guys to balance this game up, I’m Bryan Mahoney," the red-haired boy said, "and this is my dorm mate, Devon Clark. We don’t know these four guys, they just showed up and wanted to play. Devon and I are on the college team here, second season."

Kevin observed that Bryan, being of Irish decent, was even whiter than himself, and Devon was about the same shade of dark tan as Ryan. He was pleased that he’d been brought up to accept everyone as a person, and had no racial discrimination. He had quickly developed a liking for both of these sophomores, as well as his dorm mate.

"We will be too," Kevin said, "I’m Kevin Collins, and this is my dorm mate, Ryan Wilkins. We’re both here on basketball scholarships and this is our freshman year." The four boys all shared hugs with each other, and Kevin and Ryan partnered up with Bryan and Devon. With the combined experience of the four basketball players, it didn’t take long to send the other four boys away with a loss.

"Are you guys about ready for lunch?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah," Ryan replied, "we were working our way to the dining hall, and just stopped by the court to say ‘hi’."

"Why don’t you guys ride on up there, and wait for us, as we’re walking, and we can share lunch together. We shouldn’t be more than about five minutes behind you."

"Will do," Ryan said, as Bryan and Devon took off, walking at a fast pace. Ryan and Kevin rode to the dining hall, parked their bikes in the rack and locked them up. Bryan and Devon caught up with them about three minutes later. They walked in together, got their lunches and sat together at a table.

"I would assume," Bryan said, "that if you boys are on the team, you’re housed in Redmond Hall, B-side?"

"Yeah," Ryan replied, "B-2."

"They like to house all of the basketball players in Redmond B," Bryan stated, "Devon and I are in B-13, on the second floor, same room we had last year, as freshmen. Where are you guys from?"

"Tennessee," Kevin replied, "Ryan’s from Ridgeville and I’m from Dunbar. What about you guys?"

"We’re long distance," Bryan stated, "Devon’s from some little town in Southern Mississippi and I’m from Houston, Texas. Devon and I will be looking forward to playing with you guys. Welcome to the club! We’re all in the same dorm, so I’m certain we’ll be seeing plenty of each other."

Devon, as the four boys exited the dining hall, "You two probably have orientation tomorrow, don’t you?"

"At 9:00 AM, in the multi-purpose hall," Ryan answered.

"If it’s cool," Bryan stated, "Devon and I will hook up with you at your room about 8:00 AM and we can have breakfast together. You guys can head to orientation right from the dining hall. The only thing we have planned for tomorrow is a trip to the bookstore. Classes won’t be starting until Tuesday and Wednesday."

"That’s cool," Ryan said, "we’ll unlock the door so you guys can just walk in when you get to our room. We’ll see you guys about 8:00 AM tomorrow morning." All four boys headed back toward Redmond Hall, Devon and Bryan walking, and Ryan and Kevin on their bikes.

* * * * * *

Sunday Jake and Tony made pretty good progress and had traveled about 500 miles toward Tennessee and only had about 350 left to travel on Monday. After supper, they pulled into a motel and checked in for the night, and Jake called Kevin, informing him of their progress, and told Kevin they should be home by this time on Monday.

Tony had recovered from his phobia of sleeping with another boy, and he was actually looking forward to spending another night, to sleep in bed with Jake. The comfort of cuddling close with a good friend overpowered his animosity toward sharing a bed with another boy. Neither of them had a desire for more sex, and they just cuddled up and fell asleep, with Tony’s arm around Jake’s naked torso again.

Tony was a little surprised that he actually felt comfortable, cuddled with another boy, and Jake, cuddled with Tony, wasn’t missing Kevin quite so bad. Tony was a comfortable bed partner, and the two boys slept well.

Monday morning they arose, skipped showers, dressed, checked out of the motel and found a nice Mom & Pop diner to have breakfast at, then hit the road for the last leg of the journey.

"Jake," Tony commented, "I think you’ve helped me get over a hang-up. I’ve always had an aversion to the idea of sleeping with another boy, but after the last two nights, I’ve decided it’s really not as repulsive as I had thought. I slept like a rock last night, and we even slept naked. That’s something I’d never done before the last few days, but I think it might become a habit for me."

"You helped me out too, Tony," Jake replied. "I missed sleeping with my baby, but sleeping with a good friend sure did beat having to sleep alone. I still missed sharing kisses with my baby."

Tony, chuckling, "I might have changed my attitude about sleeping with another boy, but I think I’m a bit too straight to start kissing other boys! I’ll save my kisses to share with girls." Jake grinned.

About 3:00 PM Jake and Tony still had about a hundred miles to travel to arrive in Dunbar. Tony was driving and Jake made a call to Tonya, letting her know they should be back in Dunbar around 5:00 PM.

"Jake," Tonya stated, "I’m planning dinner for around 6:00 PM tonight, please tell Tony I’m planning for him to have dinner with us. Don’t stop and eat anything before you boys get home."

"OK Mom, thanks," Jake replied, "I’ll tell Tony now, and we should be seeing you about five or a bit after." Jake and Tonya hung up, and Jake informed Tony that his Mom was planning on him being with them for dinner tonight. Tony smiled, knowing that a tasty dinner was lying ahead.

The boys arrived about 5:10 PM and were welcomed home by Tonya and Roger. Jake and Tony both received welcome home hugs from Roger, and Jake got a Mother’s kiss from Tonya. Lee wouldn’t be home from work until about 5:30.

When Lee pulled in from work he was happy to see Kevin’s car in the driveway, and knew the boys were back home, relieving worry from his mind. Yes, he had worried about the boy’s 1200-mile trip to Wisconsin and their return.

"You boys are a sight for sore eyes," Lee stated, giving both Jake and Tony warm hugs. "I trust your trip was safe and uneventful?"

"It was," Tony offered, "I’m glad I was able to help my friends out, and we had no problems at all. If anything, it brought us all closer together. I think I’ve picked up a new close friend in the process," Tony stated, wrapping his arm around Jake’s shoulder and pulling him close, "if Jake wants to accept my friendship."

"Friendship accepted!" Jake replied, smiling, and giving Tony a warm hug. A smile formed on Tony’s face. Tony is pleased that his best friend’s boyfriend is willing to be his friend also. It makes him feel just a little bit closer to Kevin.

Tony, viewing the pool, "That pool sure looks inviting, I’d love to take a dip in it. Would I be overstepping my welcome to ask if I could take a swim in it?"

"Not at all, Tony," Jake replied, "Got your swimsuit?"

"Not with me," Tony said, "I’d need to run home and get it."

"It will be about half an hour before dinner is ready," Tonya said, "would you have time to get it before dinner, and then you could go swimming after dinner."

"Mom, would it be okay if Tony sleeps over with me tonight?" Jake asked, "and then we could swim as late as we want to."

"Sure, honey," Tonya replied, "you know that your friends are always welcome to spend the night here in our home."

Tony, grinning, "C’mon Jake, ride to my house with me, so I can get my swimsuit." Jake was ready, Tonya grabbed Tony’s car keys off the hook, and handed them to Tony, and Tony and Jake took off for Tony’s house. Arriving at Tony’s home, Tony’s Dad was dressed in his police uniform and just leaving for work.

"We’re back from Wisconsin, Dad," Tony stated, "this is Kevin’s best friend, Jake Farmer." Jake and Officer Jenkins shook hands.

"I remember you, Jake," Tony’s Dad stated, grinning, "remember the day I pulled you and your friend for driving on school property when you were learning to drive?"

"Yeah," Jake replied, grinning, "I was so scared I almost pissed my pants! At least you didn’t give me a ticket."

Officer Jenkins, grinning, "I was just doing my job, and there was nothing to give you a ticket for."

"Dad," Tony said, "Jake’s parents have an awesome pool, and I just needed to grab my swimsuit, so I can go swimming tonight. Oh, and I’m invited for dinner and to spend the night at Jake’s house, so I won’t be home until sometime tomorrow."

"OK Son," Officer Jenkins said, "I trust you boys will be staying out of trouble, have fun." Jenkins entered his patrol car and took off, and Tony went into the house and got his swimsuit while Jake waited outside. When Tony returned, they drove back to Jake’s house, and entered the kitchen.

"You’re right on time," Tonya said, as she placed dinner on the table, which had an extra place set for Tony. Tony and Jake sat on one side of the table with Roger on the opposite side. Tonya and Lee are very warm and friendly parents, and Tony feels very comfortable and welcome in their home.

After enjoying one of Tonya’s splendid dinners, Jake and Tony went to Jake’s room and changed into their swimsuits, and headed into the pool. Roger helped Tonya clean up and then changed into his swimsuit and joined Jake and Tony in the pool a few minutes later. The three boys enjoyed diving and swimming throughout the evening, taking occasional breaks, and just relaxing on the deck.

About 10:00 PM Tony and Jake were ready to head to bed, both of them quite tired after the long drive home. Roger was a little surprised that Tony seemed comfortable going to bed with Jake. He is quite certain that Tony is straight, and surprised that he’d be so willing to sleep with Jake in the same bed.

After stripping and sliding into his bed, Roger started to think about Gina, and suddenly realized how horny he was, and started to fondle his completely erect pecker. Roger, unconsciously started to slide his foreskin up and down on his shaft, feeling a need to release a load.

He quietly slipped off his bed and closed his door, then proceeded to finish the job, dumping his load into a couple of tissues from the box he always kept close to his bed. Now feeling sexually relieved, he relaxed and fell asleep.

Over in Jake’s bedroom, Tony was thinking about what he and Jake ‘didn’t do’ a couple of nights before, and felt a real need to release another load.

Tony leaned over and gave Jake a tender kiss on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Do you feel like getting me off again?"

Jake reached down to Tony’s crotch and felt that Tony’s pecker was as stiff as steel, and the head was slippery with precum. With no verbal response, Jake changed to a kneeling position and took a few inches of Tony’s erection into his mouth. Tony lovingly stroked his hand over Jake’s head and neck, and started to caress Jake’s shoulders.

"Oh god, that feels sooooo good!" Tony exclaimed, just above a whisper. "Until I find a girl willing to take care of me, you can have me anytime you want. I never knew, until two days ago, just how good a boy could make me feel. I’m kind of wishing I’d made friends with gay boys years ago, instead of avoiding them."

Tony’s little words of praise and enjoyment is making Jake feel loved and desired. Jake wants nothing more right now than to bring pleasure to his friend, and get another taste of Tony’s sperm.

Tony, starting to pant, "Oh fuck, you’re gonna make me cum, Jake. Oh shit, oh shit, get ready, Jake, I’m about to lose it!" Jake felt Tony’s cock start to pulse, and took Tony’s first ropes of sperm into his mouth, and started to swallow Tony’s tasty ejaculate. He then milked out most of those last tasty drops of Tony’s sperm, swallowing them.

"Jake, what does it taste like?" Tony asked.

"Like nothing else I’ve ever tasted," Jake answered, "the only way to know is to taste it. Right after I went through puberty, and when I could first get a load off, I tasted my own cum, and it wasn’t all that bad. Why don’t you squeeze out those last couple of drops of yours onto your hand and taste yours?"

"Are you serious?" Tony said, "Taste my own cum?"

"How else are you gonna know," Jake said, "unless you want to taste mine?" Tony grew some balls and squeezed those last couple of drops from his cock onto the back of his hand and gingerly licked them off with his tongue.

"Hmmm," Tony said, "It’s not as yucky as I thought it would be. So that’s how you gay boys manage to swallow cum! Jake, do you mind if I don’t return the favor tonight? I’m really tired and not ready to suck your cock tonight."

"No problem, Tony" Jake replied, "but please let me sleep close to you, I like feeling our bodies touching."

"Sure, Jake," Tony said, wrapping his arm around Jake and pulling him close, spooning him, "I like being close to you too, my friend."

Tony’s now flaccid pecker was unintentionally pressed against Jake’s ass crack and Jake envisioned that it was Kevin that was spooning him, although Kevin would most likely have wrapped his fingers around Jake’s boyhood, and probably would have taken care of Jake’s sexual need. Minutes later both boys were asleep.

Tuesday morning Roger woke up before either Jake or Tony, and wandered, naked, into Jake’s bedroom. Roger was surprised at how close Tony and Jake were sleeping together. Feeling jovial, Roger grabbed Jake’s sheet and blanket and ripped them down, exposing both Jake’s and Tony’s naked bodies, and was just a bit surprised that Tony was naked.

Roger was aware that Jake and Kevin sleep naked, but somehow thought that Tony would probably wear his boxers. Both boys were sporting morning wood, as was Roger.

"Hey!" Tony exclaimed, attempting, unsuccessfully, to cover his boner with his hand.

"Sorry, Dude," Roger said, "I didn’t realize you were naked."

"We were swimming last night," Tony said, making an excuse, "and we just didn’t bother to put our boxers back on before going to bed." Tony and Jake rose from the bed, wood and all. Roger and Tony viewed each other’s boners, but no comments were made.

"Maybe," Roger stated, "if we all get dressed, we can lose these morning wood’s and take a morning piss." It seemed like a good suggestion, and all three boys proceeded to dress, lost their erections, and then relieved the pressure from their bladders.

They all descended the stairs and gathered around the table for Tonya’s freshly prepared breakfast.

"So, does Kevin know who he will have for a dorm-mate yet?" Tonya asked.

"Yeah, Mom," Jake replied, "we met him Saturday, he’s a black dude, and his name is Ryan Wilkins."

"More than that," Tony added, "he was one of the Ridgeville Royal’s, and KC and I have played against him and the Royal’s in the playoffs. He seems like a really nice boy, and I think he and KC will get along very well. They’re both on scholarships and they’ll be teammates now."

"I wonder how Ryan will react, if he discovers that Kevin is gay?" Tonya asked, concerned.

"That already came out," Tony replied, "when KC and Jake kissed goodbye. Ryan said that if KC could handle having a black dorm-mate, he could handle having a gay dorm-mate. I don’t think that KC’s sexuality will be an issue, at least not between he and Ryan."

After breakfast, Tony thanked Tonya and Roger for the wonderful hospitality, and making him feel so welcome in their home. Tony stated that he had to go out to the CC (Community College) and make sure everything was squared away, as his classes would be starting next Monday, the 27th.

Tony went back to Jake’s bedroom and got his swimsuit, and prepared to leave. Jake walked Tony to the cars, and Tony got his overnight bag from Kevin’s car and tossed it into the back seat of his car. Tony and Jake shared a hug.

"Jake," Tony said, "I’m not gay, but I have to admit that what we ‘didn’t do’ together sure felt good. It’s pretty incredible that a boy could make me feel as good as you have. I feel badly that I can’t be comfortable returning the favor, but I just can’t. I do look forward to sleeping with you again though. Maybe I could psyche myself into actually doing you in return, and even letting you cum in my mouth, but I doubt that I could swallow it."

"Tony," Jake said, "I’m not out to suck just any boys cock. I can do you, because I consider you a special friend, and you do have a nice pecker. While I’m so far from the boy I’m in love with, I can enjoy having an occasional sexual encounter with someone special, and I do consider you someone special. You’re built a lot like my boyfriend, down there, and when I’m nursing on your cock, I can imagine that I’m really having sex with my Kevin."

"I can relate, Jake," Tony responded, "just like I imagine that it’s really Alicia giving me a blowjob. We need to get together once in a while, and keep those imaginations alive. I gotta run, but I’m sure we’ll get together again soon, Later’s." Tony took off, to take care of his other matters, and Jake returned to the house.

* * * * * *

Backtracking to late Saturday afternoon, Julian arrived on Brighton University Campus and drove to Admissions. A sign on the door stated that it was closed for the day, and wouldn’t reopen until Monday morning. What to do. Julian is here on campus, but with Admissions already closed for the day, he has no place to sleep tonight or Sunday, as he has not been issued a room. He wondered who was returning this fall that he might know. Looking at the contacts on his phone, he ran across Levi’s name, and pushed the ‘Call’ button.

Levi, seeing Julian’s name pop up answered immediately, "JULIAN!" Levi exclaimed, "Where in fuck are you?"

"I’m over by Admissions," Julian replied, "I just got here, but they’re already closed until Monday morning, and I don’t have a room yet, and I have no place to stay tonight or tomorrow."

"C’mon man," Levi replied, "don’t sweat the small stuff, never fear, Levi’s here! Come to the senior dorm, room 105, gosh, Julian, I can’t wait to see you!"

"Gimme about ten minutes to find my way," Julian said, "I’m anxious to see you too." Julian found his way to the senior dorm and parked in the parking lot closest to the dorm. As he walked toward the dorm, Levi met him halfway, with open arms. Julian fell into Levi’s arms and was squeezed more tightly by the big man than he’d ever been squeezed before.

"It’s so good to see you, Julian," Levi said, "Welcome back." Levi led Julian to room 105 and they entered. "So how was your summer?"

"Busy," Julian said, "I worked for Alvin again, at Corbin’s Homebuilder’s but more as a team leader this summer. I had four college boys from Penn State, Scranton, and two local high school boys under me. And guess what, Jeff is working there too, but he is now employed full time, as the Office Manager. I’m so proud of my boyfriend!"

"So you and Jeff are still together!" Levi said, "I’m happy for both of you, Jeff is an awesome guy, and I always knew that you and he were destined to be together. Any marriage plans?"

"Not yet," Julian replied, "We want to wait until after I graduate, and we are both on our feet, financially."

"I hope you know that this friend want’s to see you two joined at the altar, I damned sure better be on your invitation list!"

"Don’t worry, Levi, you’ve got a slot right near the top! Are you and Caleb dorm mates again this year?"

"No," Levi said, sadly, "Caleb had some really bad luck over the summer. His father passed away on July fourth, and Caleb has dropped out of college and is working to support his Mother and his younger sister. I don’t know if he will ever be able to return to college. I’m still keeping in touch with him, and we are friends."

"Oh, that’s terrible, Levi, I’m so sorry." Julian said, "I wasn’t a big fan of Caleb’s, but I sure would never have wished anything like that to happen to him, or to anybody."

"So much for Caleb," Levi said, "speaking of dorm-mates, do you have a dorm-mate for this year?"

"Not yet," Julian said, "I just got here today, and I can’t get registered until Monday."

"I don’t have a dorm-mate yet," Levi stated, "you and I were dorm-mates for our freshman and sophomore years. I totally understand why you wanted to room with Jeff last year, but would you maybe be a candidate for my dorm-mate for our senior year?"

Julian, a smile forming across his face, "You would want a gay boy like me for a dorm-mate?"

"Julian," Levi reacted, "we’ve been dorm-mates before, and we always got along just fine. I’ve never had a problem with your sexuality, in fact, I helped you to come out, and be yourself. I really like the gay Julian that I’ve learned to care about, and trust. I think we’d make great dorm-mates, once again."

"I guess we can take care of that Monday," Julian said, "when I can get registered. I still need a place to sleep this weekend."

"I may be a big boy," Levi said, smiling, "but I only require one bed to sleep on, the other one has your name on it. I have a spare set of sheets, so we can make it up for you tonight. Now that it’s settled, we need to get your car unloaded, I’ll help you."

Julian pulled the car up close to the dorm and he and Levi carried all of Julian’s stuff into room 105. After returning the car to the parking lot, Julian made a call to Jeff, and, Jeff answered with a ‘Hi baby, are you back on campus?’

J&J talked for about fifteen minutes and Julian explained about what had happened to Caleb and that Levi had invited him to be his dorm-mate this year in the senior dorm. He told Jeff that he had accepted Levi’s offer. Jeff has always considered Levi to be a good friend to both Julian and himself.

Jeff recalls that if Levi hadn’t dragged Julian to that very first Watergame, he likely would never have met Julian and fallen in love with him. Jeff is well aware that Levi is straight and is quite comfortable with Levi and Julian being dorm-mates this year. Levi has always treated Julian like a little brother and has always been very protective of Julian. Julian is in good hands.

Julian made up his bed and got a good portion of his things organized and put away. Rooming with each other has advantages,

Levi and Julian know each other well and have always trusted each other explicitly. They can both leave things like their wallets on the desk without worry about theft from the other.

The dining hall wasn’t to reopen until Sunday night for the fall semester so Julian rode with Levi off campus in Levi’s SUV and they enjoyed pizza together. Returning to their dorm room, both boys got naked together and watched some TV until bedtime. Another plus is that Levi and Julian are both comfortable without wearing clothing, some things never change. About 11:00 PM they retired into their beds, naked of course.

They both woke up about 10:00 AM on Sunday morning and showered together for the first time this fall. After getting dressed they piled back into Levi’s SUV and went to the Golden Coral about 11:30 AM and shared Sunday Brunch together. That should hold their appetites until the dining hall would be serving dinner about 5:00 PM that evening.

First thing on Monday morning, after getting dressed, Levi and Julian walked to the dining hall together for breakfast. It felt strange to both boys without Jeff or Caleb with them, and it was just the two of them.

After breakfast they drove to Admissions together, to ensure that they were able to arrange their desire to share their dorm room. It was not a problem, and Julian was issued a second key and the usual stack of clean sheets and towels. Levi and Julian were now officially dorm-mates for their senior year at Brighton University.

* * * * * *

Monday morning, the 20th of August things were changing in Dunbar. Jeff picked up Larry and Terry for work in the BMW as Julian was now back at Brighton with the Toyota. It seemed a bit weird to Jeff to be going to work without Julian by his side. Larry and Terry were planning to work these last two weeks before Dunbar High would be back in session for the new school year.

Jeff unlocked the office and started the computer system, Alvin walking in a few minutes later. When Grady clocked in, Jeff informed him that he now had only Larry and Terry for the next two weeks, and they were both his to use as needed, since Julian was now back at college, and the Scranton Boys had also returned to their campus for their fall semester.

"Thanks, Jeff," Grady stated, "I have plenty of work to keep these boys busy, C’mon guys." The two boys left with Grady.

A couple of evenings during the week, after dinner, Jeff and Larry took the younger children back to Lee and Tonya’s house for more swimming lessons and practice, and then again on Saturday. Gina and Lenny were around on Saturdays, and Lenny, being a very good swimmer, seemed to take a special interest in helping Dom, which was really appreciated by Jeff. It allowed Jeff and Larry to spend more time with Samantha and Eric.

By the second Saturday all three younger children were able to swim across the shallow end of the pool quite proficiently. Dom shocked all of the older teens, when he decided to tackle the deep end, swimming the entire length of the pool and climbing out by the diving board. Dom can swim! Jeff smiled with pleasure.

Lenny, showing off his skills, dived off the diving board and swam to the far end of the pool. Dom played copycat and was on the diving board for the first time.

"NO! DOM!" Jeff hollered, but it was too late, Dom had already dived into the deep end of the pool. Jeff sprung into action, diving in to save Dom’s life, but Dom quickly swam to the other end of the pool, stood up in the shallow end and grinned.

Jeff had mixed emotions, pissed that Dom had ignored him, but pleased that Dom was now a diver and a swimmer, at only three and a half years old. Samantha and Eric had both gained some substantial swimming skills, but Dominic had surpassed them. At this moment, Jeff couldn’t be more pleased with Dom’s progress.

After the swimming practice, Jeff explained that Labor Day Weekend on the yacht depended on Sam’s and Dom’s ability to swim. An expression of sincere desire overtook Lenny’s face.

"Jeff," Lenny asked, "I’d love to spend a weekend on the lake, is there any possibility that I could go with you?"

"Maybe," Jeff replied, "I can ask Mom and Dad, and I have a feeling they will agree to it, and that would leave the final decision up to your parents."

"Let me give you my cell number," Lenny stated, "If your parents say it’s OK, then I’ll ask my parents." Lenny gave Jeff his number and Jeff saved it in his phone. Lenny is a nice boy, and Jeff would really like to take him along, knowing that Lenny would have a great time on the yacht, and being able to swim in the lake.

Sleeping arrangements might be tight but it’s likely that Lenny could sleep with Julian and himself. The down side of that is that it would likely curtail any sexual activity between Jeff and his boyfriend. As far as Jeff knows, Lenny is straight.

That Saturday evening at dinnertime, Jeff explained that both Sam and Dom now knew how to swim, and then popped the question as to whether they could take Lenny along.

"I don’t think we have a place for another boy to sleep," Art said, "Vi and I figured that Sam and Dom could sleep together in the lower bunk, with you and Julian in the upper. There’s no way we’d allow a fourteen year old boy to sleep with Samantha."

"Art," Vi suggested, "if we picked up a folding cot, Sam could sleep on it, in our bedroom. Then Lenny could maybe sleep with Dom in the lower bunk, and J&J on the top."

Jeff, smiling, "I like that idea, and I’m sure that Lenny would be willing to share a bed with Dom. Lenny likes Dom a lot, and was a lot of help in teaching Dom to swim. So can I call Lenny and tell him it’s a go, on our end?"

"Vi, are you willing to have another boy with us for the weekend?" Art asked.

"Sure," Vi replied, smiling, "one extra boy to feed is not a major problem."

"OK Jeff," Art stated, "you have our go-ahead, Lenny will be welcome to share the weekend with us."

"Thanks, Dad," Jeff said, smiling, "I’ll call him, so he can try and get his parents permission to spend the Labor Day Weekend with our family on ‘Julian’s Dream’." Jeff made the call to Lenny, and Lenny went berserk with anticipation, thanking Jeff graciously. He told Jeff he would call him back with an answer after he had asked his parents.

About half an hour later, Jeff received a call from Lenny and answered with "Hi Lenny, what’s the verdict?"

"Tentatively, it’s a go, but my Dad wants to talk to you," Lenny said, "Can you talk with him?"

"Sure," Jeff replied, "Can you put him on the phone?"

"Jeff, this is Ramone Valentine, Lenny’s father. Lenny tells me he’s invited to go to a lake and spend Labor Day Weekend with your family on a yacht, am I correct?"

"That’s right, sir," Jeff said, "I’ve cleared everything on my end, and I know that Lenny will have a great time."

"When are you leaving, and when will you be returning?" Ramone asked.

"We’ll be leaving on Friday morning, August 31st and returning late afternoon or early evening on Monday, Labor Day and spending Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights on the lake."

"What will he need to bring with him?" Ramone asked.

"Just a couple of changes of clothes, and his swimwear, of course," Jeff answered, "Mom and Dad will be supplying all the food, so we won’t go hungry. We’ll pick him up fairly early on Friday morning and bring him home Monday evening."

"Lenny definitely needs to be home by Monday evening," Ramone said, "as he will be returning to school Tuesday morning."

"Not a problem," Jeff said, "Dad and I both have to return to work on Tuesday morning, and Julian has to drive back to Brighton on Monday to attend his college classes on Tuesday."

"Wait," Ramone asked, "Who is Julian?"

"He is my best, and forever friend," Jeff explained, "I’m actually from Summerton, but I live here in Dunbar with Julian’s Mom and Dad, and I work with his Dad at Corbin’s Homebuilders. I just graduated from Brighton in June, and I’m the Office Manager now, at Corbin’s. Julian and I met at Brighton University and became very close friends."

"His family is like a second family to me. I think of his parents as Mom and Dad, and I even call them Mom & Dad. I’m much more comfortable as a part of Julian’s family than even with my own biological family back in Summerton. Dunbar is now my home."

"I think I understand," Ramone said, "So you’ll be picking Lenny up on Friday morning, and taking him to the lake for the weekend. What is your interest in Lenny?"

"I’ve gotten to know Lenny through his sister’s boyfriends family," Jeff explained, "and Lenny has been extremely helpful in teaching Julian’s young siblings to swim. He’s a really nice young man, and I just wanted to invite him to share the weekend at the lake with us, and have a good time."

"Okay," Ramone stated, "I guess he can go, just make sure he’s home early enough on Monday to get a good nights sleep before school on Tuesday. I’m a little bit disturbed that Lenny will miss Mass on Sunday morning."

"Will do," Jeff said, "Thanks for letting him go with us, he’ll be with a very caring and loving family. I should be out to pick him up a little after 8:00 AM on that Friday morning. Thank you, Mr. Valentine."

"Wait!" Ramone exclaimed, "Lenny wants to talk to you again." Ramone handed Lenny’s phone back to Lenny.

"Jeff," Lenny asked, "Where does everyone sleep on the yacht?"

"There are two bedrooms, Mom and Dad take the front bedroom, and they plan to get a cot so that Samantha can sleep in their bedroom. The back bedroom, also known as the boy’s room, has a double bunk bed. Julian and I will sleep in the upper bunk, and we’re hoping you don’t mind sharing the lower bunk with Dom."

"Does he—wet—the bed?" Lenny inquired.

"I can’t guarantee it," Jeff said, chuckling, "but it’s been at least six months since Dom has had a night time accident. He might wake you up in the middle of the night for some assistance to go and tinkle."

"I could handle that," Lenny replied, "he is such a sweet little boy, and I love him. I could help him with that. I’d love to cuddle him to sleep. I’m really looking forward to spending Labor Day Weekend with your family on the lake, thank you so much for inviting me. I guess we’ll see each other in a couple of weeks, bye for now." Lenny and Jeff hung up, and Jeff is happy that Lenny’s father gave his approval. Lenny is going to have a blast!

Later that evening Jeff called Julian and told him of the plans for Labor Day Weekend. Julian stated that he had classes on the Thursday before that weekend, and due to the time element, Julian plans to leave campus on Friday morning. Instead of driving to Dunbar, he will meet up with the family at the lake on Friday afternoon, and will need to leave again on Labor Day morning, as he has classes on Tuesday.

At least J&J will be able to enjoy three nights of sleeping together on the yacht. Both J&J miss their private times together, and having a chance to do anything together, sexually, was questionable, as Dominic and Lenny would be sleeping on the mattress below them.

* * * * * *

Julian and Levi awoke Sunday morning, and were lounging around their dorm room, naked as usual. Both Julian and Levi truly enjoy their nudity, and can enjoy being naked together, even though Levi is straight. Both of these boys like to sleep naked, and for them, being naked together in their dorm room is a way of life. Tomorrow would be starting their second week of classes.

After about half an hour, they got dressed and headed to the dining hall for breakfast. Choosing a table, they sat to eat and an old friend approached them, Everett asked if he could join them and was, of course, welcomed.

"Are you still dorm-mates with Ricky?" Julian asked.

"Nope," Everett replied, "we’re still good friends, but Ricky’s boyfriend, Leslie, is now a sophomore, and he and Ricky managed to get a dorm room together in the overflow dorm. Sometimes the three of us do things together, like go bowling, or going out for pizza."

"Or maybe have a threesome?" Julian suggested, grinning.

"Not a chance," Everett replied, "those two are too much into each other for that. I sure wish I had a boyfriend, I’m really lonely."

"I thought maybe you and David might be getting it on," Julian said, "you two seemed to have some fun together at that last Watergame."

"David and I get together now and then, but he just likes for me to suck him off," Everett said, "he’s not boyfriend material, he’s too straight. I want someone I can love, that can love me in return."

"I totally understand," Julian replied, "you’re really a likable boy, and if I happen to meet some single gay boy, I’ll try and get you and him together, and maybe you’ll click."

"I’d appreciate that," Everett stated, "I’m drowning in loneliness!"

"I think I know someone," Levi stated, "Mickey Jones is a boy that I have had a couple of classes with, and he’s a loner, a lot like Julian was before we got him out of the closet. I’ve heard some talk and comments about him being gay, but he’s not really obvious. I’ll try and get closer to him, and feel him out. Give me a couple of days to see what I can do."

"Thanks, Levi," Everett said, "If he’s gay, I’d like to meet him, sight unseen. I think I’m more desperate than fussy, at this point."

Julian, as the three boys prepared to leave the dining hall, "Everett, we’ll be keeping our eyes open for you."

"Thanks, guys," Everett replied, "I appreciate that more than you know."

"Everett," Levi stated, "you are our friend, we’re in the senior dorm, room 105. Drop by if you want to hang around with us, our door is always open for you." Everett nodded and gave a thumb up. The three boys headed to their dorm rooms.

By Monday morning, Julian had set up the coffee maker, and started coffee brewing for Levi and himself. They poured their first cups, and sat on the sofa together, naked, to enjoy them.

"Levi, are you really going to try and get Mickey and Everett together?" Julian asked.

"I need to talk with Mickey first, and feel him out," Levi replied, "just because some of the students have said that Mickey is gay, doesn’t necessarily mean that he is, talk is cheap. I’m going to invite Mickey to have lunch with me today, and try to find out, for sure. I hope he’ll feel comfortable enough with me to tell me the truth." Just then, there was a knock at the door. Levi rose, and looked through the privacy hole, and seeing that it was Everett, he opened the door and Everett stepped inside.

Everett, his chin dropping, "You guys are naked!"

"Yep," Julian said, giving Everett a hug, and kissing him on his lips, "I know it’s not the first time you’ve seen us naked, good morning, sweetheart!"

"True," Everett replied, "I was just a little surprised, I thought maybe we could have breakfast together."

"Coffee, Everett?" Levi asked.

"No thanks," Everett replied, smirking, "I’m not a coffee drinker." Everett’s eyes drifted to both Levi’s and Julian’s flaccid peckers and he had to fight the urge to reach down and touch them. A typical gay boy’s reaction.

"Give us a few minutes to get dressed," Julian said, "and we can go to the dining hall with you, have a seat." Everett sat on the sofa, and Levi and Julian pulled on their clothes, Levi going commando, as usual. Levi and Julian both grabbed their backpacks and they all headed to the dining hall. They all got their trays and sat together.

"Levi," Everett asked, "the boy you mentioned yesterday, Mickey, is he in here?"

Levi, visually scanning the dining hall, "See that boy sitting alone by the window? That’s Mickey Jones, and I’m going to invite him to have lunch with me today after our 11:00 AM class, and try to learn what I can from him."

Everett, staring at Mickey, his eyes filled with lust, "Oh God, he’s cute too, I’d love to get him in the sack!"

"Easy, Dude," Julian said, "we don’t even know yet if he’s available, or even gay. I gotta admit though, he is a cutie." Levi was shaking his head, and grinning at his two gay friends. The boys finished their meals, mounted their backpacks and headed for their 8:00 AM classes. Mickey followed them, oblivious that he’d been watched, about 200 feet behind the other three.

To be continued……………

So we end another fun chapter in the lives and loves of our two loving couples, Jeff and Julian (J&J) and Kevin and Jake (K&J). This chapter ends on Monday morning, August 27th. Classes at Brighton University will be suspended from Friday the 31st until Tuesday the 4th of September to give the students a long weekend over Labor Day.
Just a reminder, I :heart: and appreciate comments!
We have a long way to go, please stay with me and enjoy the ride!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love the way the whole "family" has expanded.  Everyone has had their struggles growing and maturing.  But that's life, isn't it?

Zeke

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..