Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 13,780 Words
  • 1,710 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 22. Chapter 22

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be a description of gay sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 22

Easter Sunday

K&J take Chris to the Carnival

Chris ‘comes out’ to his parents

Kevin receives a scholarship offer

The new pool is installed

Graduations are approaching:

Jeff on June 2nd, Kevin on June 8th

* * * * * *

Saturday evening Sasha had dinner with Jennifer and the kids, and after dinner, she and Jen busied themselves making a pair of cheesecakes for tomorrows Easter Dinner at Elaine and Bill’s. One cheesecake was traditional, and topped with Cherry Pie Filling, and the other was chocolate, topped with mini chocolate chips for the chocoholics in the group. After the cheesecakes were finished, they stashed them in the refrigerator.

About 10:00 PM they sent Leroy and Christine to bed, and got the Easter Baskets prepared for the Easter Bunny to leave for the children, then the two ladies retired together in Jen’s bed.

Lydia Wilson was up really early Easter Sunday morning, preparing the dough for the rolls. She left it to rise while she and Charles attended the Easter Sunrise Service at their church. She would finish the rolls and make the coleslaw after returning from church. Charles and Lydia are the only churchgoers in the group, aside from Bill and Elaine, but the Park’s aren’t going today, even though it is Easter Sunday.

Elaine was up at 7:00 AM, placing pineapple slices on the ham, holding them in place with whole cloves. After drizzling a brown sugar glaze on the ham, she shoved it in the oven to bake and started a pot of coffee brewing.

Jim and Cal rose about 8:00 AM, shared coffee together, and Jim prepared the Sweet Potato Casserole while Cal prepared them both some breakfast.

Jen and Sasha also arose about 8:00 AM, and sat at the table having coffee, and about 8:30 Leroy and Christine wandered out of their bedrooms, both wearing only their underpants, and looking around to see what the Easter Bunny might have left them.

Christine is still only seven, and a few years from needing a bra. Both children have almost identical upper torsos, and are used to seeing each other in their underwear, or sometimes even less. Jen and Sasha have never been very strict about either of the kids sometimes showing themselves naked, and both of the children are aware of their sexual differences.

It’s just a fact of life that their genital areas are different and sometimes the two children even bathe or shower together, and neither one of them are ashamed of their anatomy. Jen and Sasha have presumed that the two siblings have likely touched each other down there, out of curiosity. The children discovered their Easter Baskets, and were about to dive into the contents.

"Stay out of that candy!" Jen warned them, "at least until after you’ve had breakfast." Sasha and Jen combined their skills and prepared breakfast for the four of them. They ate together, both kids topless, and Jen and Sasha still in bras and panties.

Sasha, right after breakfast, "You two need to lay off the candy this morning, even though you’ve had breakfast. We’re all going out to Aunt Elaine and Uncle Bill’s for Easter Dinner, and you don’t want to spoil your appetites."

"Who all’s gonna be there?" Leroy asked.

"Well, let’s see," Sasha replied, "Uncle Cal and Uncle Jim, Grandma and Grandpa Wilson, and your cousin Jeff and his boyfriend, Julian." Sasha and Jen don’t hide the fact of same sex couples. Both children are aware of gay relationships, having two Mommies, and being aware of Jim and Cal being married.

"We haven’t met Jeff and Julian," Leroy stated, "are they nice?"

"They’re very nice boys," Sasha replied, "you’ll like them. They’re both in college, and Jeff will be graduating soon."

* * * * * *

Down in South Carolina, while the boys were at the beach on Saturday, Julie had baked two pies, one Cherry and the other a Chocolate Cream pie.

Easter Sunday morning, Evan and Julie were up and having coffee, soon to start their Easter Dinner. They broke tradition, instead of the usual ham, they decided to do a sirloin beef roast, and do it on the gas grill. Placing a pan under the roast to catch the drippings to make gravy, Evan started the roast about 8:30 AM, expecting it to be done sometime shortly after noon.

Julie was planning to also roast some vegetables in the top of the grill, a combination of onions, sweet peppers, carrots, zucchini squash and mushrooms, coated with olive oil and seasonings.

About 9:00 Kurt and Audrey showed their faces, and shared coffee with Evan and Julie. None of the boys had appeared yet, and all four of the adults were watching, waiting to see the reaction when the boys discovered their Easter Baskets, especially K&J. Chris would be expecting the Easter Rabbit to bring him something.

A few minutes after Kurt and Audrey came down from their bedroom, Chris appeared, just in his tidy whites. He looked at the dining table, found his Easter Basket, and saw the two with Kevin and Jake’s names, and ran back upstairs to his room.

Chris, bouncing on the bed, "KEVIE, JAKE, GET UP! The Easter Bunny didn’t forget you!"

"OK Chris, we’re awake," Kevin stated. K&J slipped into the bathroom, closed the door and stood together at the toilet, allowing their bladders to empty. They then followed Chris downstairs to the dinning table and grinned, picking up the baskets with their names on them.

"See guys," Chris stated, excitedly, "the Easter Bunny remembered you!" Examining the baskets, Chris’s basket was bigger, and had more candy, but K&J’s baskets had something extra, a small envelope. Written on the envelopes were, ‘Happy Easter from Evan and Julie’.

Both boys opened the envelopes, and both contained a $50. Gift Card for footlocker.

Kevin, tears in his eyes, "Aunt Julie, Uncle Evan, you didn’t have to do this, Jake and I were happy, just to be able to spend this weekend with you and Chrissie!"

"Kevin," Evan stated, "I know we didn’t have to do this, but Julie and I have nothing but hearts full of love for both you and Jake. You’re both outstanding young men, and we just wanted to show our appreciation, for the love you’ve both given to Chris. You’ve made this Easter a very happy one for Chris, and we’ve totally enjoyed having you guys here. You’re both welcome in our home anytime, and you don’t need an invitation."

"Uncle Evan," Jake said, "I think I speak for both of us. You, Aunt Julie and Chris have made this the happiest Easter we could ever have, and we love you."

Evan stood up, and motioned K&J to approach him. Evan, wrapping his arms around both boys, "You two protect and take care of each other. If, or when things go wrong, you’ll have each other to lean on." K&J both smiled, Evan has accepted them!

Julie, smiling, "How about some breakfast, or we’ll all starve to death before dinner!" Julie went into chef mode and prepared a light breakfast for all. She was planning a rather early dinner because Kurt and Audrey needed to drive back to Dunbar that afternoon, as Kurt is scheduled to work on Monday.

"Evan," Kurt said, "Kevin is graduating June 8th, it’s a Friday night, any chance you and Julie can make it?"

"I don’t know Kurt," Evan replied, "It’s a long trip, and I’d need to get that Friday off. I’m not sure when Chris’s school year is finished either. No promises, but we’ll look into the possibility. I’d love to see my only nephew get his reward for thirteen years of hard work." Kevin smiled. "Is he going to college?"

"Yeah," Kurt said, "but we don’t know where, yet, we’re hoping he is offered a basketball scholarship, but no offers, so far. If push comes to shove, he may just go to the local community college."

"If he ends up going very far away," Evan commented, "it could put quite a strain on their relationship."

"Audrey and I have considered that," Kurt said, "I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how it all plays out."

"Uncle Evan, Dad," Kevin said, "I think it’ll take more than just a few miles of separation to break us up." Jake nodded, and smiled.

"Julie," Audrey offered, "can I help you with dinner?"

"Sure," Julie said, "I’ve got most everything under control, if you want to peel the potatoes, I’ll make the coleslaw." The ladies went to work. Julie gave the vegi’s a last stir, and poured them into a roasting pan, and Evan put them in the top of the grill to roast.

Evan, returning inside, "I think the vegi’s and roast should both be done in about an hour or so."

* * * * * *

In Summerton the family is gathering at Bill and Elaine’s for the feast. Leroy and Christine are introduced to their Aunt Elaine and Uncle Bill by marriage, for the first time, and to their cousin Jeff and his boyfriend. Need we even mention that J&J are almost automatically in love with Leroy and Christine?

Sasha and Jen both migrated to the kitchen and offered to help Elaine get the meal together, and on the table.

Elaine mentioned that ten adults plus the two children might make the dining room table quite crowded. She called Jeff for some assistance.

"What do you need, Mom?" Jeff asked.

"Honey, we’ve got quite a crowd today. Would you mind getting the card table out and setting it up with the chairs, and maybe you and Julian can share it with Leroy and Christine?"

"Sure, Mom," Jeff replied, grinning, "consider it done!" He grabbed Julian, and they set up the card table and four chairs in the open archway between the dining room and living room.

"Elaine," Sasha asked, "We brought cheesecakes for dessert, would there be room in the refrigerator for them?"

"If there isn’t," Elaine stated, "we’ll make room, better bring them in before they get too warm in your car." Sasha grabbed Leroy, and she and Leroy brought the cheesecakes in, with Jim and Cal right behind, Cal toting the baking dish full of Sweet Potato Casserole, and he set it on top of the stove.

Lydia and Charles had arrived a little earlier, and Elaine pulled Lydia’s bowl of coleslaw out of the fridge to help make room for the cheesecakes.

"I need to get Bill to lift this ham out of the roaster, and carve it," Elaine said.

"I can do that," Sasha stated, "got a platter, and carving knife?"

"Where are the dishes you want to use," Jen said, "and I can set the tables."

Elaine handed Sasha the meat fork and knife, and two platters, and showed Jen where the good dishes and silverware were kept. Sasha lifted the ham out of the roasting pan and onto the large platter, and started carving, placing slice after slice on the smaller platter. Jen set the tables, eight settings on the dining table and four on the card table. She left an open space on the dining table, where the ‘kids’, including J&J could fill their plates.

Elaine poured the ham juice from the roasting pan into a smaller pan, preparing to make gravy. The oven was off, but still hot, and Elaine placed Lydia’s rolls on a sheet and stuck them in the oven to warm up.

The potatoes were done, and Elaine drained the water off into a bowl, planning to use the potato water for the gravy. She prepared to mash the potatoes.

Jen, grabbing the potato masher from Elaine’s hand, "I got this." Elaine handed Jen a stick of butter and turned her attention to making the gravy. Sasha, feeling she had carved an adequate amount of ham, placed the pineapple slices on the platter with the ham.

Elaine was very appreciative of the help from Jen and Sasha, and completely ignored the fact that they were dykes. Elaine really has changed her attitude, big time!

Elaine dug a trivet from a draw and placed it on the table to hold the, still quite hot, sweet potato casserole. The ladies dished everything into serving bowls, placing them on the table, and announced that dinner is served.

"Leroy, Christine," Jeff stated, "I hope you’re willing to share the small table with Julian and me."

"Cool!" Leroy exclaimed, "we’re glad you’re willing to sit with us." J&J glanced at each other and grinned.

Bill, after everyone was seated, "I think a blessing is in order, let’s all stand, and hold hands to pray." They all formed a circle around the dining table, and held hands. Bill led the blessing.

"Dear God, we are assembled here today, to honor the life of your dear son, Jesus Christ, and to celebrate the day you took him up to share your kingdom. We give thanks to you for providing us this food, and those who have slaved to prepare it for our consumption. Lord, our family may be a little different than many, but I doubt that there is any family in America, that can share more love with each other, and our extended family, than the one you see before you. Lord please guide and protect us as we go forward in our daily lives, and please accept my personal thank you for giving me this most wonderful and loving family. We ask this in the name of your loving Son, Jesus Christ. Amen" It was followed by no less than eleven more ‘Amen’s.

Charles, reaching for a napkin, "Bill that was an awesome blessing, and I know it touched a few hearts here today."

"Dad," Jeff stated, "That was beautiful, thank you very much."

"Thank you all," Bill said, "for being a part of my family, I love you all, and care deeply for all of you. Now let’s eat, before everything gets cold! You kids bring your plates to the table and fill them first." J&J insisted that Christine and Leroy go first, and they would follow. Jen buttered rolls for Christine and Leroy, and handed them to the youngsters and they both helped themselves to the rest of the food.

"Want me to butter yours too?" Jen asked of J&J.

"Sure," Julian replied, "Thanks, Jen." Jen buttered two more rolls.

Leroy and Christine sat in the two chairs on opposite sides of the card table, forcing J&J to sit across from each other on the other two sides. Not a problem, J&J secretly wanted to be close to these two children, and they couldn’t have been any closer.

"Julian," Christine asked, "Will you cut my ham into bite size pieces for me?"

"Sure, sweetheart," Julian said, smiling. Christine beamed when Julian called her ‘sweetheart.’ Cutting Christine’s meat reminded him of cutting Dominic’s food into bite size pieces. Oh, how he misses his siblings! Christine and Samantha are just about the same age, but quite different in personalities.

The conversation soon got a little strange at the card table.

"How long have you guys been together?" Leroy asked.

"We met at our university," Jeff said, "and just became friends."

"Mommy S told us that you two love each other," Christine stated.

J&J glanced at each other, both boys at a loss for words.

"Excuse me, you’re not just friends," Leroy said, "you’re boyfriends! Guys, you don’t have to lie about your love, there is nothing wrong with two boys, or two girls, falling in love with each other. It’s just called an ‘alternative lifestyle’."

Jeff, feeling a bit relieved, "OK Leroy, I won’t lie, Julian and I have been dating each other for just about a year now, and we do love each other, very much."

"I know you do," Leroy replied, smiling, "I can feel it. If you two ever get married and have kids, you’re gonna be two cool Dads!"

"Do you and Christine see your Daddy very much?" Julian asked.

"Nope!" Leroy stated, "and we don’t want to. Our Daddy is not a nice man, he used to beat on Mommy, and made her cry."

"But we have the best two Mommies in the world," Christine added, "and they never beat on each other, or us either."

"I think it would be good, if you two had a good male roll model in your lives." Julian said.

"Oh, we do," Leroy replied, "we’ve got Uncle Cal and Uncle Jim, and they love us. Sometimes they pick us up and take us out for dinner, or maybe a movie. They’ve got a cabin in the woods, and said they might take us out there, some weekend, and we could rough it!"

Jeff, grinning, "We know that cabin, and you definitely would be roughing it! No electricity, no running water, no bathroom, and you would need sleeping bags."

"So," Christine asked, "if there is no bathroom, where do people go, when nature calls?"

"There is an outhouse," Julian stated, "an outside toilet." J&J were happy that their Uncles took an interest in these two beautiful children.

After dinner, Cal talked with Sasha and Jen about watching Dominic while Vi and Art attended Jeff’s graduation, and the ladies said they be delighted to baby sit him that night. That glitch is out of the way, and Cal will relay that information to J&J.

There’s another glitch that hasn’t been considered. Summerton is about 100 miles from Brighton University, and so is Dunbar, but in the opposite direction. So Dunbar and Summerton are about 200 miles apart, and so, of course, are Jeff’s family and Julian’s family.

Shortly after dinner, the senior Wilson’s left to go home, and Jim and Cal soon after. J&J and Leroy set up Monopoly on the card table and got into a game, and Christine took a nap on Jeff’s bed. Jen and Sasha helped Elaine put away leftovers, and cleaned up the kitchen and dishes.

About 4:00 PM Jen and Sasha were trying to gather up the children and head home. Both Leroy and Christine were almost glued to J&J, a love between the four of them had developed. J&J promised the kids they would be returning in the not too distant future. Both Christine and Leroy hugged J&J tightly and kissed both boys on their cheeks. J&J shared hugs with Jen and Sasha and the four of them agreed that meeting each other had been a pleasure, although Sasha had previously met the boys during Jim and Cal’s wedding.

It was finally down to just Bill and Elaine, and J&J. The boys would need to leave tomorrow and return to campus, as they do have classes on Tuesday.

* * * * * *

Down in South Carolina, Julie and Evan were entertaining Audrey and Kurt, and Kevin and Jake to an unconventional Easter Dinner of Roast Beef, Roasted Vegetables, Smashed potatoes with beef gravy and coleslaw. The three boys sat on one side of the table, Chris in between Kevin and Jake, of course. Kurt and Audrey sat on the flip side, and Evan and Julie at the ends.

Evan was prepared to carve the roast, and serve slices of well done, medium or rare, as per everyone’s preference. None of this family seems to be very religious, and they skipped the formality of a blessing, and just dug in. Evan dropped a slice of well-done roast on Chris’s plate, and both K&J requested rare.

"Kevi," Chris asked, "how can you eat that raw meat?"

"It’s not raw," Kevin replied, "it’s rare, here, try a bite." Kevin stabbed a bite of his rare beef on his fork and held it in front of Chris’s mouth, "Open up," and Kevin pushed his fork into Chris’s mouth, Chris used his teeth to pull it off and started to chew it. Kevin cut his slice into a few more bites.

"MMMMMM!" Chris exclaimed, "That’s tasty." Chris used his own fork to ‘steal’ some more bites from Kevin’s plate. The adults were all watching, and grinning. Chris then ‘stole’ a couple more bites of the rare beef from Jake’s plate.

"Son," Evan stated, "If you want some rare roast beef, I’ll cut you a slice." Chris nodded. Julie and Evan glanced at each other, and quietly decided that neither of the two older boys had any kind of contagious disease that Chris might catch from eating off the boy’s forks, or vice verse.

Julie, reaching over with her fork, "We aren’t going to waste that meat, I’ll eat it," and took the slice of well-done roast from Chris’s plate, and placed it on hers. Evan replaced the slice on Chris’s plate with one done medium-rare.

Kevin anticipated that Jake would separate the onions from the roasted vegetables, but Jake surprised him, and ate them.

"Baby, you’re eating onions?" Kevin stated.

"Onions are OK," Jake said, "if they’re cooked right, and these are perfect, mixed with the other veggie’s." Julie smiled at the complement.

The family enjoyed each other’s company, and destroyed most of the food. Jake scrapped out the last of the roasted veggies and Kevin killed the last of the coleslaw. There is adequate beef, potatoes and gravy left to make a another meal of hot roast beef sandwiches, with mashed potatoes and gravy. They all saved room for a slice of Cherry or Chocolate Cream pie.

"Evan," Kurt asked, "what’s with all those big trucks parked over by the mall?"

"The Carnival is in town," Evan stated, "I think they’re opening tomorrow night. They should do well, with all the kids out of school this week." Kevin and Jake grinned.

"Chris," Kevin asked, "would you like to go to the Carnival?"

"I don’t know," Chris answered, "I’ve never been there."

"We’ve never taken Chris to it," Evan admitted, "Julie and I have kinda outgrown the desire for rides, and we would not feel like letting Chris ride them by himself. Maybe if a couple older boys wanted to take him, he would have a good time." (Hint, hint)

"Done deal!" Kevin stated, grinning, "Jake and I are still young enough to enjoy the rides. Chris, maybe we’ll go tomorrow night, and we’ll have lots of fun together!"

"What kind of rides do they have?" Chris asked, getting excited.

"I’m sure they’ll have a Merry-go-round, and a Ferris Wheel, and I don’t know what else, every Carnival is different," Jake stated.

Kurt and Audrey are preparing to leave, as they have a long road trip back to Dunbar. They thanked Evan and Julie for their great hospitality, and the wonderful meal.

"Son," Kurt commented, "it looks like you guys are going to be busy for at least one night this week. When are you planning to return home?"

"Probably Wednesday or Thursday," Kevin said, "I think Vinnie is planning on Jake to work Friday evening and the weekend. We want to spend as much time as we can with Chris, because we don’t get to see him very often." The adults glanced at each other, all of them realizing that these three boys have become very close, and have a lot of love for each other.

"Mom, Dad, " Kevin stated, "It’s still Easter Weekend, so be careful on the way home, and please call me when you get home, so we’ll know you got back safely."

"It may be kind of late, you might be asleep by the time we get home," Kurt said.

"I probably won’t be able to go to sleep," Kevin said, "until I know you’re home safe." It occurred to Kurt that the rolls are reversed, it’s the parents that are supposed to worry about the kids, when they’re on the road!

It was nearly 3:00 PM and after all the hugging and kissing was done, Kurt and Audrey finally got on the road, and headed to Dunbar. It has been a very Happy Easter for this family.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning was rather dismal at Lee and Tonya’s home, and seemed rather lonely, with both Kevin and Jake gone to South Carolina. Tonya was planning an Easter Dinner Sunday for just herself, and Lee and Roger. The three of them were having breakfast together.

"Mom, Dad," Roger asked, "since Kevin and Jake are gone this weekend, would it be OK if I ask Gina to share Easter Dinner with us tomorrow?" Tonya glanced at Lee, nodding her head.

"Son," Lee replied, "I think that would be fine, but you might want to check and see what Gina’s parents have planned for their family before you take Gina away from them." Roger grabbed his phone, excusing himself, and made a call, returning a few minutes later.

"I don’t know what to do," Roger stated. "They’re not planning anything special—except for attending Easter Mass, and Gina wants me to go to Mass with her and her parents. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to church, and I’ve never been to a Catholic Church. I wouldn’t know how to act."

Lee, smiling, "A Catholic Mass is a little different than a protestant church service. Just do what everyone else does, and you’ll be fine, so I guess Gina is Catholic?"

"Yeah," Roger replied, "I didn’t know that, until just now. I probably should have known, they’re of Italian heritage, and most Italian’s are Catholic." Lee nodded in agreement.

"Lee," Tonya stated, "we’ve got plenty of food, why don’t we invite Gina’s family to share Easter Dinner with us. It would give us a chance to meet Gina’s family, and them a chance to meet her boyfriends family." Lee nodded.

"Roger, please call Gina back," Lee said, "and ask her to put her Dad on the phone." Roger made the call, and Gina put her Dad on the phone.

"Ramone Valentine here," Ramone stated, "Who am I speaking with?"

"This is Lee Adams, Roger’s Dad," Lee said, "We would like to invite you and your wife, and Gina, to share Easter Dinner with us tomorrow. It would give us a chance to get to know each other."

"There are two problems," Ramone said, "Our family is little bigger, we also have fourteen year old son, Leonardo, and we’ll be attending Easter Mass at our church."

"No problem," Lee replied, "I think Roger is planning to attend Mass with your family, and, of course, Leonardo is invited for dinner also. Roger’s Mom is used to cooking for teenage boys, and there will be plenty of food. Please accept our invitation." Roger smiled, liking the way Lee referred to Tonya as his Mom.

"Let me discuss this with Ella," Ramone said, "and we get back with you in few minutes. We talk again soon." He hung up.

A few minutes later, Gina called Roger back, and told him that everything was a go. Roger was to drive to Gina’s house Sunday morning and ride to church with Gina’s family and then they would all go to Lee and Tonya’s for Easter Dinner. Tonya was planning dinner for around 1:00 PM or 1:30.

Sunday morning after breakfast Roger showered and dressed in his Sunday best suit, with a white shirt and tie. He left the house and drove to the Valentine’s home, arriving there about 10:30 AM. Roger had previously met Ramone and Ella, the night of his first date with Gina. Gina quickly introduced Roger to her brother, Leonardo, who quickly informed Roger that he preferred to be called ‘Lenny.’

They piled into Ramone’s car, the three teens in the back seat, Gina sandwiched between Lenny and Roger. Gina instinctively held Roger’s hand all the way to church, and most of the time during Mass. Roger took Lee’s advice, and faked his way through Mass, even learning how to do the sign of the crucifix, practiced by most Catholics. Come collection time, Roger pulled a previously placed five from his pocket and dropped it into the collection plate.

After the service was over they all returned to Ramone’s car and Roger gave Ramone directions to his house. Roger led the Valentine’s into his home, and introduced them to Lee and Tonya, referring to both of them as his Mom and Dad. Both sets of parents seemed to connect easily, and Ramone and Lee were on first name basis within the first five minutes. The women acted like they had known each other for years, and Ella migrated to the kitchen with Tonya.

Roger, giving Gina a sweet but quick kiss, "I’m gonna change my clothes, be back in a few," and he invited Lenny up to his room while he got out of his monkey suit and into normal clothes. On the way to his room, Roger pointed out his brother’s room. They stepped into Roger’s room, and Roger closed the door, and started to undress.

"Where is your brother?" Lenny asked.

"Jake and his boyfriend are in South Carolina, spending Easter with his boyfriend’s Aunt and Uncle."

"Boyfriend!" Lenny exclaimed, "Your brother is gay?"

"Yeah," Roger replied, grinning, "He’s in love with my best and closest friend, they’ve been dating since football season. I love the hell out of both of them, even if they are gay. You may know who his boyfriend is, do you know Kevin Collins?"

"Of course I know who KC is," Lenny stated, "he one of our star basketball players but I didn’t know he was gay. Are you gay?"

"Nope," Roger answered, "do you think I’d be wanting to dick your sister, if I was gay?"

"I guess that would make sense," Lenny replied, "Have you done it?"

"Done what?" Roger asked.

"Fucked my sister," Lenny said.

"No," Roger replied, "I love Gina, a lot, but she’s still a virgin, and I respect that she want’s to keep her virginity. When she’s ready to give it up, I want to be the boy that takes it, but not until she’s ready."

"I think I just gained some respect for you," Lenny stated, "Gina has dated some other boys, but they dropped her, because she wouldn’t give them the sex they wanted."

"Don’t get me wrong, Lenny," Roger said, "I’d love to feel my cock up her pussy, but I’ll wait, at least until we decide if we want to be married. I won’t steal her virginity, I love her too much for that. There are other ways to get sexual relief."

"Roger," Lenny inquired, "do you ever, you know, rub it off?"

"Of course I do," Roger replied, grinning, "all boys do that, are you going to try to tell me you don’t?"

"It was maybe a little over a year ago that I learned about that," Lenny admitted, grinning, "and now my pecker is addicted to my hand! If I had a dollar for every time I’ve jacked off, I’d be rich."

"I’d be richer," Roger reacted, "I’ll bet I do it four or five times a week, that’s why I keep that box of tissues by my bed. If you’d be interested, maybe one of these days we could get together and jack off together, or maybe even jack each other off. I’ll show you mine, if you’ll show me yours."

In just seconds, Lenny pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees, sporting about six inches of a nice cut stiffie. "Here’s mine, where’s yours?"

Roger shoving his boxers down, and exposing his half erect uncut pecker, "Right here."

"Wow, you’re not circumcised!" Lenny exclaimed. "Can I—touch—it?"

"I suppose so," Roger replied. Both boys examined each other’s peckers with their hands and eyes, and grinned at each other.

"Your foreskin is so soft," Lenny stated, "I’d love to stroke you off right now."

"Your hand feels good on my pecker," Roger replied, "I’d let you, but all of our parents are right downstairs, and they might come up to see what we’re doing. We’ll get together soon though, and have a little fun. We better get dressed now and make an appearance." Lenny pulled his pants back up and tucked in his shirt, and Roger finished dressing, and they headed back downstairs.

"About time you guys got back," Lee said, "we’re all ready to eat." Lee and Tonya sat in their usual seats at opposite ends of the table, the senior Valentines on one side and the three teens on the flip side, Roger in the center with Gina on his right and Lenny on his left. Lee suggested that Ramone give the blessing, and they all held hands, while Ramone led the blessing. All of the Valentines and Roger finished with the sign of the crucifix. Lee grinned.

They all enjoyed Tonya’s culinary skills together. After dinner, the adults all headed into the living room, and Roger took Gina and Lenny out to the garage and introduced them to the pool table, which kept them occupied for the next couple of hours.

Before the Valentines left for home, Lee took them outside and showed them where the new pool was to be installed. Roger informed Gina and Lenny that they would be welcome to come and dip in the pool, once it was finished. Lenny was excited, give him access to a pool and he turns into a fish! Roger needed to ride back with the Valentines, as his car was parked in front of their house.

The adults exchanged phone numbers, and Roger and Lenny also did, so they could maybe hook up for a little boy to boy sexual fun. Lenny is fourteen, only two years younger than Roger, who is the same age as Jake, Jake and Roger are both juniors at Dunbar High, and so is Gina, whereas Lenny is in 9th grade at Dunbar Middle, and will be a sophomore at Dunbar High come fall.

Gina and Roger did a little petting on the way back to the Valentines house, and Roger became aroused. When they all exited the car in the Valentines driveway, Lenny observed the bulge in Roger’s pants, and couldn’t resist giving that boner a squeeze. Roger was so aroused that he almost creamed his jeans right then and there, but managed to stay dry. Gina’s kiss has a magical effect on Roger’s penis! When Roger gets home, he will be overdue for a rub off!

* * * * * *

Down in South Carolina, Kurt and Audrey had left for home earlier and K&J were entertaining Chris, combining their skills to build more Lego buildings. When they tired of Lego, they got into another game of Monopoly. Both J&K made some serious mistakes, accidentally on purpose, allowing Chris to win the game.

About 10:00 PM the three boys were ready to call it a day, and headed to their bedroom. J&K stripped to their boxers, and Chris to his skivvies, and they crawled in, Chris assuming his place between Kevin and Jake.

"Do you guys ever sleep naked?" Chris asked, innocently.

"We’ve been known to, why?" Kevin answered.

"I think it would be fun," Chris replied, "let’s drop our undies."

"I don’t think that’s a good idea, Chris," Kevin responded, "If your parents discovered that we were all sleeping naked, they’d be upset, and probably wouldn’t let us sleep together anymore."

"Chris," Jake added, "we’re almost naked, when wearing just our underwear, there is still a lot of skin touching skin."

"Oh, shoot!" Chris exclaimed, "I gotta go poop, scuse me guys." Chris slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom. K&J used the opportunity of Chris’s absence to share a loving and romantic kiss and hug that they didn’t dare share in front of Chris. Chris returned a little sooner than the older boys expected, and they didn’t hear him return to the bedroom.

"Caughtcha," Chris said, grinning. "Guys, you don’t have to be afraid to kiss in front of me, I won’t tattle on you." Chris crawled over Jake and resumed his spot between the two older boys.

Chris, after cuddling back in, "What does it feel like, to kiss another boy, I’ve never done it."

"Yes you have," Kevin stated, "you’ve kissed both of us before."

"Just on the cheeks," Chris replied, "the only person I’ve ever kissed on the lips is my Mommy."

"I wouldn’t think it would be any different than kissing a girl," Kevin said.

"Can I kiss you guys goodnight, on your lips?" Chris asked.

"I suppose so," Kevin replied, "if you wish, but it might not be wise to tell your Mommy or Daddy you kissed us on our lips." Chris hunched up and planted his sweet little lips first on Kevin’s lips, then on Jake’s. Both boys returned the kiss. Nothing sexual, no tongues tasting another’s mouth, just a loving kiss between boys that have a special love for each other.

"Thanks, guys, I liked that," Chris said, "It felt so warm, and loving. I think I see why people in love kiss each other, it’s kind of a special closeness, different than anything else."

"I don’t think I could argue that point, Chris," Kevin responded, "but right now I think we all need to get to sleep, so we can function tomorrow." Kevin’s phone rang, and he reached over to the bedside table and grabbed it. It was the awaited call.

"Hi Dad," Kevin answered, "Are you and Mom home?"

"Yeah, we’re home, arrived about five minutes ago," Kurt replied, "Did I wake you up?"

"Nope," Kevin stated, "we’re in bed, but not asleep yet, did you have a nice trip, any problems?"

"Everything went smoothly," Kurt said, "There was an accident ahead of us, that caused us about a half hour delay, but the rest of the trip went well. I guess we’ll see you in about three or four days. Goodnight, Son."

"I’ll tell Jake," Kevin said, "tell Mom goodnight for us, and we both love you and Mom, unconditionally, Goodnight Dad." They both hung up. "Baby, Mom and Dad got home OK, with no problems."

"I’m glad, Kevin," Jake replied, "thanks for sending my love too. I guess we can go to sleep now, with no worries." J&K both wrapped an arm around Chris’s torso, and Chris was in heaven. All three boys soon were in dreamland.

Monday morning Chris was awake before either of the older boys, and had a four-inch boner, probably morning wood, pressing against his skivvies. Both older boys still had arms around Chris’s torso, Jake’s arm was around Chris’s waist and Kevin’s more around Chris’s chest and ribs.

Chris moved Jake’s arm downward, placing Jake’s hand over his pecker, his skivvies the only thing between Jake’s hand and his stiff pecker. The movement stirred Jake into a partial awakening.

"Chris," Jake whispered, "what are you doing?"

"Jake," Chris whispered, "would you touch me, down there, please?"

"Why would I do that?" Jake whispered back.

Chris, still whispering, "Because it feels so good to have someone fondle my pecker, let me shove my skivvies down, so they won’t be in the way." Chris raised his butt and quickly shoved his skivvies down around his thighs, he then wrapped Jake’s hand around his small but very stiff penis.

Jake was apprehensive, thinking this is wrong, but it’s what Chris wanted. His fingers wrapped around Chris’s small erection was causing Jake’s own pecker to get hard, and it was pushing against the fabric of his boxers, and tenting the covers on the bed.

Jake looked into Chris’s smiling face, noting the look of pure ecstasy on Chris’s face. Out of curiosity, Jake ran his finger over Chris’s pee slit, and it was dry, with no precum leaking out. Suddenly Chris reached over and wrapped his small hand partially around Jake’s erection, through the thin material of his boxers. Chris was going too far!

Jake pulled his hand from Chris’s pecker, and using the same hand pulled Chris’s hand off from his erection.

"Chris," Jake whispered, "We can’t be doing this!"

"Why not?" Chris whispered, with a look of utter disappointment. "I was having fun!"

"We can have fun," Jake explained, still whispering, "without playing with each others peckers. I think we should get up and get dressed."

Chris whispered one more request, "Can I see your pecker, while it’s still hard?"

"I guess," Jake whispered, sliding his boxers down, and his prick was standing at full mast. Chris reached towards it, and Jake grabbed Chris’s hand before it touched, "It’s not yours to play with!" Jake whispered, and pulled his boxers up. Chris frowned.

Jake slid out of bed and pulled his jeans on, adjusting his boner inside his trousers, trying to hide his erection. Jake is quite surprised that this twelve-year-old has caused him to become this aroused, and he definitely has no desire for sex with Chris. He does, however, have a hunger to take Kevin’s beautiful manhood into his mouth. He loves Chris, but not the same way he loves his boyfriend. Now dressed, Jake headed down to the kitchen, Chris followed, still just in his briefs.

Julie, pouring Jake a cup of coffee, and making Chris a cup of hot cocoa, "Where is Kevin?"

"Still sleeping, I guess," Jake replied.

"You need to get him up," Julie stated, "so I can cook just one breakfast, for all of us."

"I’ll go and wake him up," Chris offered, grinning, and headed back up the stairs to their bedroom. Kevin was still asleep, but had morning wood that was tenting the bed covers. Chris jumped on the bed, landing right on Kevin’s morning wood.

"Ow!" Kevin exclaimed, "That hurt!"

"What hurt?" Chris asked, not realizing where he had landed.

"Your weight, you almost pushed my stiff pecker back into my body!" Kevin explained.

"I’m sorry, Kevi," Chris apologized, "I didn’t realize you had a boner, do you want me to kiss it, and make it better?"

Kevin, chuckling, "I don’t think it’s THAT bad, I’ll be fine in a couple of minutes."

"Can I see it?" Chris asked, so innocently.

"See what?" Kevin asked.

"Your boner," Chris replied, "I’d like to see it, while it’s hard."

"I suppose," Kevin said, pushing the covers down, exposing most of his morning wood that was sticking out of the fly of his boxers. Chris almost immediately had his hand on Kevin’s erect penis. "Hey, you’re supposed to look, not touch!"

"Kevi," Chris replied, "don’t you like the feeling of someone else’s hand on your pecker? I love the feeling of someone touching me, down there." Then, shoving his briefs down, "I’d love to have you touch me, down there."

Kevin was at a loss for words, not able to ignore the fact that Chris was sporting a cute but hard erection, about four inches long. If Chris wasn’t his first cousin, and so damn young, he could have easily taken Chris into his mouth. He did finally take Chris’s pecker into his hand, and Chris displayed an expression on his face that was nothing short of pure pleasure.

"Chris," Kevin tried to explain, "you’re too young to be having this kind of boy play. Let me get dressed, and we can have some breakfast."

"I’m almost thirteen," Chris said, "Cody and Mark don’t think I’m too young, and they’re only fourteen."

"Who are Cody and Mark?" Kevin asked.

"A couple of my friends from school," Chris said. "Sometimes we walk home from school together, and we found this empty house. We go in there and play with each other’s peckers. Both of them can get it off, but I can’t cum yet. I still like to watch them shoot their jizz. Mark has a cool pecker, he’s never been circumcised, and I love to play with his pecker." Kevin has quickly learned that Chris is not nearly as naïve as he had previously thought.

"We better go downstairs," Kevin suggested, "your Mommy might wonder what we’re doing."

"Kevi," Chris asked, "can we have a good morning kiss?" Kevin agreed, and the two cousins shared a kiss on their lips, then headed downstairs. Chris seems to have no repulsion to kissing other boys, even on the lips. He instigated that first kiss last night.

After breakfast the boy’s, all three of them, piled into Kevin’s car and headed to the mall, primarily to see what time the carnival would open. The sign stated the operating hours would be from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM Daily, starting today. While there, they went to Toys-R-Us, and J&K split the cost of a croquet set, which they plan to leave for Chris when they returned home. Surely Chris and his friends would be able to play over the summer.

Upon returning, they spent half an hour setting the game up in Evan and Julie’s large back yard, and J&K taught Chris how to play. They asked Julie if they could have an early supper, so they could get to the carnival around opening time. Julie agreed, and planned supper for the boys at 3:00 PM, and would re-heat the remainder for Evan, when he got home from work, about 5:30. She wanted to cook a decent meal for the boys, so they wouldn’t be filling up on too much junk food at the carnival.

* * * * * *

About 1:00 PM on Monday afternoon, J&J put their luggage in Jeff’s car, preparing to head back to campus. Bill had given the boys goodbye hugs the night before, knowing he’d be at work when they left. J&J desired to be back on campus before 6:00 PM so they could get dinner at the dining hall. Elaine was sharing parting kisses and hugs with the boys when her phone rang, it was Sasha, so she answered it.

"Elaine," Sasha asked, urgently, "have the boys left yet?"

"Not quite," Elaine replied, "we were just saying our good-bye’s and they’re ready to take off now."

"Don’t let them leave yet!" Sasha exclaimed, "we need to see them before they go, we’ll be there in about eight or ten minutes." Elaine relayed the message to J&J, so the boys waited up. About six minutes later, Sasha and Jen pulled into the driveway and the back doors on Sasha’s car swung open. Leroy and Christine bounced out, running to J&J and throwing their arms around both boys. Of course J&J returned the hugs and kisses that both of the children so generously gave to them.

"We love you guys!" Christine remarked, lovingly.

"We didn’t want you guys to leave," Leroy stated, "without being able to kiss you goodbye. We can hardly wait to see you again." Both children planted loving kisses on both boys’ lips, while Sasha, Jen and Elaine grinned at each other. There is obviously a strong feeling of closeness between these two children and these two college boys. The three ladies couldn’t help but notice that J&J and both children all had tears in their eyes. After last minute hugs from the boys, J&J got into Jeff’s car and drove off, with both of the children waving them goodbye. Christine and Leroy have forged a permanent home in J&J’s hearts.

* * * * * *

That same Monday afternoon in South Carolina at about 3:45 PM, with dinner eaten, the boys piled back into Kevin’s car, Chris secured in the back seat, and took off for the carnival. Even that early, the mall parking lot was full, and they had to park nearly two blocks away from the mall and walk to the mall, and the carnival. Entrance was free, but the ride tickets needed to be purchased. Single tickets were fifty cents, or you could buy a pack of 25 tickets for $10, and Kevin opted for the $10 pack.

First they all rode the Merry-go-round, sitting on three ponies. Chris was having fun, and wore a constant smile. After that, they treated Chris to a couple of kiddy rides, and watched while Chris rode them. Time for something more exciting and they got into the line for the Ferris Wheel. Submitting three tickets, they got into a car, Chris between J&K. As riders got on, the wheel gradually rose, and soon they were stopped at the very top.

"Wow," Chris said, "this is like being on top of the world. I gotta tinkle!"

"Can’t now, were stuck here until the ride is over," Kevin stated, "Can you hold it for a few more minutes?"

"I—I—I hope so!" Chris exclaimed, his hand in his crotch. After the ride was over and the boys got off, Chris was starting to do the pee dance, and was holding himself.

"The port-a-potties are over this way," Jake said, and they made their way toward them. The lines weren’t too long, and Chris held on, finally getting into one. J&K waited, also taking advantage of one, when it became available. When Chris was done and came out, both of the other boys were inside other ones.

Kevin exiting, and quickly finding Chris, "Did you make it?"

"Yep!" Chris exclaimed, grinning, "I thought I was gonna pee my pants before I got in there, but I’m high and dry, lets go on another ride."

J&K took Chris on the Tilt-a-whirl, then the Scrambler, and the Roundup. On all of these rides, Chris was comfortable seated between J&K, and felt secure. Out of tickets, Kevin purchased another $10 pack of tickets. They headed to the Bumper Cars.

"Time to test your driving skills, Chris," Kevin stated, "we’ll all be in our own cars on this one." Chris enjoyed the Bumper Cars so much, J&K let Chris do that ride twice more by himself, and watched, having a blast watching Chris enjoying himself.

They then took Chris on the Paratrooper, then the Rock-O-Plane and the Roll-O-Plane. When the Roll-O-Plane turned over at the top and headed back down, Chris screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Are you OK Chris?" Jake asked.

"I am now," Chris replied, "I thought we were gonna crash! I almost pissed my pants. That was really scary." J&K both laughed.

"Most of these rides are meant to scare you," Kevin stated, "that’s the purpose of them, to scare the heck out of you. People like a thrill, and some of these rides do just that. If it wasn’t for the thrill people wouldn’t ride them."

"Fine," Chris stated, "I don’t think I want to ride that one again! Can I have some Cotton Candy?"

"Sure, let’s go to the food area," Kevin said, "I want some of those French Fries, that you can only find at a carnival. They’re so much better than what you get at a restaurant." Kevin got Chris his Cotton Candy, and he and Jake both got cups of French Fries.

While eating their snacks, they wandered in front of a stage where girls were parading on the stage wearing almost nothing. The barker was stating that these ladies are willing to show more, and there were a bunch men gawking, and ready to pay the price. The barker stated that you must be at least eighteen to enter, with proper ID. Even Kevin couldn’t get in, as he is still seventeen, not that he really wanted to.

"What more would they show us, if we were old enough to get in?" Chris asked.

"They’re strippers, Chris," Kevin said, "they may even get naked."

"It’d be more interesting if they had boys that bared it all," Chris replied. If I was old enough, I’d pay to see guys get naked, I think girls are boring." J&K glanced at each other, Chris just told them something that confirmed their suspicions. They need to have a private chat with Chris, and maybe one with Evan and Julie.

"Are you about ready to call it a day, Chris?" Kevin asked.

"Pretty much," Chris answered, "you got any more ride tickets?"

Kevin, checking his pocket, "I’ve got three left, do want us to take one last ride together before we go home?"

"It’s dark now," Chris replied, "let’s see what this place looks like from on top of the Ferris Wheel after dark." The three boys shared a last ride on the Ferris Wheel, Chris comfortably seated between K&J. The colored lights on all the other rides made quite a showing after dark. Before leaving the carnival, they went to the Coney Island Hot Dog stand and enjoyed foot long hot dogs. Then they started the long walk to where Kevin’s car was parked.

Chris, as they arrived at the car, "Shoot! I gotta tinkle again."

"We’ll be home in about fifteen minutes," Kevin stated, "Can you wait that long?"

"I don’t think so," Chris answered, "I need to go now."

"There’s no one around, Chris," Kevin suggested, "just go between a couple of these cars and water the ground." Kevin grinned, Chris was already answering natures call, letting a stream flow onto the ground, just like any typical boy would do. Chris put his junk away, they got into Kevin’s car and Kevin drove them to Evan and Julie’s house.

Once inside, Chris used a half an hour to excitedly explain all the rides to Julie and Evan. His parents grinned, knowing that J&K had treated Chris to a good time at the carnival. Chris avoided any mention of the episode at the girlie show, to J&K’s appreciation. It was only about 9:00 PM, and the three carnival goers were ready to hit the sack, and headed to Chris’s bedroom for the night.

Kevin excused himself, heading to the bathroom with his phone, and closing the door. He felt an urgent need to talk to his Dad, and placed the call, and Kurt answered.

Kevin explained to Kurt that he and Jake strongly suspected that Chris is gay, and told his Dad why they believed this. Kurt agreed with Kevin, that if Julie and Evan knew that Chris was gay, it might not be a good environment for Chris to live in. Kevin asked Kurt, that if things got too bad, if Chris could maybe live with them in Dunbar.

"Kevin, I’m well aware of Julie and Evan’s view on homosexuality and I would hope they would be accepting. I would recommend that, if you get an admission from Chris that he is gay, you let Chris tell them himself. Chris will have a loving home, regardless. If Evan and Julie take too bad of an attitude, Audrey and I will most definitely give Chris a loving home. We’ve raised a gay son that we love, unconditionally, and we could handle raising a gay nephew. Your Mom and I have nothing but love for Chris, so you do have a backup plan, if things go south. Good luck, Son."

"Thanks, Dad," Kevin said, "I just knew you’d understand, and I was certain I could depend on you. Jake and I planned to return tomorrow, but with this thing hanging in the air, we might be a couple more days. Maybe we’ll bring you an occupant for that spare bedroom. Goodnight, Dad." They hung up, and Kevin returned to the bedroom.

"Can’t we please sleep naked tonight?" Chris asked. Again, the older boys turned down Chris’s request, to Chris’s disappointment. Like the night before, the older boys shared goodnight kisses with Chris. A few minutes passed, and Chris pushed Kevin’s hand inside his briefs and onto his pecker.

Kevin, pulling his hand out of Chris’s briefs, "No Chris."

"Please, Kevi," Chris said, "it feels so good to have you hold my pecker in your hand." Jake, hearing this interchange, couldn’t help but grin, knowing he’d love to feel Kevin’s hand holding his cock, or even better, his cock in Kevin’s mouth. Jake is enjoying the time he and Kevin are sharing with Chris, but will be happy to have nights alone with his boyfriend once again. A few minutes later, all three boys drifted off to Slumbertown.

Tuesday morning the boys were all up and dressed about 9:00 AM and Julie prepared breakfast for them. After breakfast, the boys went outside to play a game or two of Croquet. J&K were looking for an opportunity to chat with Chris, outside of Julie’s hearing range. Kevin suggested they take a break, and they all sat together at the picnic bench.

"Chris," Kevin said, "I think we need to have a serious chat. Do you know what homosexuality is?"

"Sure, we learned that in school," Chris replied, "it’s like the opposite of heterosexuality. Heterosexuals are called ‘straight’ and homosexuals are called ‘gay’."

"Do you know the difference?" Jake asked.

"Yep," Chris stated, "most people are straight, girls like boys, and boys like girls. Sometimes girls like other girls, and some boys like other boys, and they would be called gay. They teach us diversity too. Most families, when the parents are straight, have a Mother, a Father and children, but some kids have two Mommies, or two Daddies, if their parents are gay. But they’re still families, and the children still have loving parents."

"What else can you tell us?" Jake asked.

"Rene, one of the girls in my class, has two Daddies," Chris explained, "and Stephen, one of the boys in my class, has two Mommies, but they’re both normal kids, just like the rest of us."

"Chris," Kevin stated, "this is very important, please be truthful with us, so we maybe can help you. Are you gay?"

"I don’t really know, Kevi," Chris responded, "I’ve never had sex with any boy. Actually, I’ve never had sex with anybody, yet, but I’m also not quite thirteen. What makes you think I might be gay?"

"A few things you’ve said, and done, makes us wonder," Kevin replied. Most boys your age are showing an interest in girls."

"Chris," Jake asked, "aren’t there some cute girls in your school that you feel like kissing?"

"Nope!" Chris exclaimed, "But there are several boys I’d love to kiss, but I haven’t dared to try. I love showering with the other boys after gym class, and some of them have really nice peckers." Jake had a flashback in his mind, recalling how much he has enjoyed showering with other boys, and seeing their cocks.

"Chris," Kevin stated, "you seem to have an obsession with male anatomy. Wouldn’t you like to see some of those girls naked?"

"Not really," Chris replied, "I told you about the girl that lives a few doors away, that has the play house. I’ve seen her pussy, and even felt it, but it doesn’t excite me. It did feel good though, when she touched my pecker, and made it get hard. I’d really rather have another boy touch me, down there, than a girl, and maybe he’d let me touch him too." The deeper this conversation went, the more J&K realized that Chris is gay. They need to convince Chris to come out to his parents, knowing that Julie and Evan will not welcome this bombshell.

"Chris," Kevin stated, "you’ve told us enough for us to realize that you are gay. There is nothing you can do about it, other than accept that fact, and live your life the only way you can. Life is not easy for a gay boy in school, you need to try and hide it as best you can, some other kids can be really mean to gay kids."

"How do you know that?" Chris asked.

"Because—Jake and I have both traveled that road before you," Kevin said," believe me, we know."

"Are you admitting that you two are both gay?" Chris asked.

"Chris, we’ve been asked not to do anything in front of you that might tip you off, but I won’t lie to you," Kevin stated, "yes, we are both gay. Your Mom and Dad didn’t want you to know that."

"I’ve had a feeling," Chris said, "that you guys are a lot closer than just best friends. Are you like—boyfriends?"

"Chris," Kevin explained, "I’m considered a jock, I played football and basketball, and I could have dated almost any girl I wanted in my school. But I was secretly gay, and I didn’t want a girlfriend, I wanted a boyfriend. I met Jake, and we clicked, and then fell in love. I came out to my football team, and then my basketball team. Everyone at Dunbar High knows I’m gay, and that Jake and I are a couple. Fortunately, most of our schoolmates have accepted us, and we were even invited to a New Years Eve Party, as a gay couple. We had a great time, and we even danced together."

Chris, grinning, "I’d love to dance with another boy, with his arms around me, while we sway to the music. Maybe our peckers could even touch each other through our pants, and that would feel so good."

"Chris," Jake said, "you seem to have a real fascination with peckers, that’s one of the reasons we think you’re gay."

"I can’t help it," Chris replied, "I just like peckers, I like to see them, feel them and I love having a boy feel mine. If that makes me gay, then maybe I’m gay. Oh, and I have a desire to kiss boys too. Thanks for letting me kiss both of you."

"No problem, Chris," Kevin replied, smiling, "I guess that makes us ‘Kissing Cousins,’ like in the old Elvis Presley song."

Chris, giving Kevin a warm hug, "OK, so I’m gay, do you think I should tell Mommy and Daddy?"

"That’s your job," Kevin replied, "and I think you should tell them tonight. Jake and I both love you, and we’ll both support you."

Chris, frowning, and suddenly serious, "What if Mommy and Daddy don’t want a gay son living with them?"

"I hope, with everything in my heart, that they will accept your sexuality. If not, we have a backup plan. I’ve already talked with my Dad, and he told me that if things get too rough for you here, you are welcome to live with him and Aunt Audrey up in Dunbar. Your Uncle Kurt told me that they’ve already raised a gay son, and they could handle raising a gay nephew."

"They would still love me," Chris said, "even if I’m gay?"

"Yep," Kevin replied, "Mom and Dad are very open minded, and they still love me. They’re anything but homophobic, and they have shown tremendous support for Jake’s and my relationship. They’ve grown to love Jake too, like a second son."

"I noticed that, at Christmas Time." Chris stated, "I thought at first that you and Jake were brothers. Aunt Audrey and Uncle Kurt treated you and Jake just the same, and now I learn that you two are boyfriends! I still like you as ‘Kissing Cousins’ even if Jake isn’t my real cousin." Chris grinned, and Jake gave Chris a loving hug. K&J have nothing but hearts full of love for Chris.

A little before 5:30 Evan pulled in from work, and informed the boys that dinner was probably ready. They all walked in and prepared to eat, Evan and Julie sitting on one side of the table, and Chris in his preferred chair between Kevin and Jake on the flip side. The conversation was light, until after dinner was eaten.

"Aunt Julie, Uncle Evan," Kevin stated, "I think Chris has something he needs to share with you. Go ahead, Chris."

Chris, a look of utter fear on his face, "Kevie, I can’t do this, please tell them for me."

"I can’t, Chris," Kevin replied, "I’d feel like I was ratting on you, be a man and tell them yourself. Jake and I are here to support you, but you need to tell them yourself." Giving Chris a hug on his shoulders, "You can do it Chris, just say the words." Evan and Julie are looking at each other, neither parent having a clue as to what this might be about. Finally, Chris was ready for hell to break loose.

Chris, tears starting to flow from his eyes, "Mommy, Daddy, would you—hate me—if you knew—that" Chris couldn’t finish, and was sobbing. Julie quickly rose and walked around the table, cuddling Chris’s head in her arms.

"Son," Evan spoke, "your Mom and I have endless love for you, there is no way we could ever hate you. What has happened, that has you so full of fear?"

Chris, shaking his head, "Nothing has happened, but I’m—I’m—I’m—g—g—g—gay! I like boys."

"Are you sure, Chris?" Evan asked.

"I’m pretty certain," Chris stated.

"Chris," Evan said, "I want you to got to your room for a while, we need to talk to Kevin and Jake alone, please." Chris shrugged his shoulders and went to his room.

Julie, as soon as Chris was out of hearing range, "What have you boys done with our Chris?"

"Nothing," both boys answered, shaking their heads.

"Well," Julie stated, anger in her voice, "Chris has never even mentioned the word ‘gay’ before today, and now he’s saying he thinks he’s gay. Something’s not adding up."

"Aunt Julie," Kevin said, "Chris has said and done several things that made Jake and I suspicious that he might be gay. We had a serious chat with him today, and he dumped his exploits and his innermost feelings and secrets on us. Everything points to a probability that he is gay. I told him that if he feels that he is gay, he needed to share that with his parents, and he did, right after dinner."

"What exploits did he tell you about?" Evan asked.

"Back at Christmas Time," Kevin explained, "he told us about a neighbor girl, that he shared a curiosity experience with. He said he wasn’t impressed with what she had, down there, but it felt really good when she touched his penis, and made it get erect."

Evan, grinning, "Been there, done that, when I was about Chris’s age, but I was fascinated with what that little girl showed me. Anything else?"

"He told us about some boys that he is friends with, and they go into this empty house and play with each other’s boyhood’s. He said that one of the boys is uncut, and he loves to play with his uncircumcised penis. He also stated that he cannot yet come to a climax, but he liked to watch the other two boys shoot their loads."

"I think that group masturbation is pretty common among teen boys," Evan stated, "I can remember doing that myself, back when I was maybe fifteen or sixteen. Masturbation is not a sign of being gay, it’s a sign of being a boy! All boys masturbate." Julie’s face turned a shade of pink, while a look of surprise was on her face.

"What else did he tell you?" Evan asked.

"I asked him if there weren’t some cute girls at school that he would like to kiss," Jake added, "and he said no, but there were several boys that he would like to kiss, but he didn’t dare try it."

"At least he’s not stupid," Kevin said, "trying to kiss another boy in school would be a good way to get a fist in your face!"

"Hun," Julie said, "We need to get Chris some help, maybe conversion therapy?"

"NO!" Jake exclaimed, loudly, "Don’t do that! Chris might end up like Alexander!"

"Who is Alexander?" Julie asked.

"Alex was a good friend of mine, back when we were about twelve, and Alex and I discovered that we both liked boys. We were pretty close, and sometimes we would sneak into the boys locker room, so we could watch the High School boys shower after gym. The High School boys were older than us, and had bigger—you know, Penis’s. Alex and I used to fantasize how we would like to play with them, but we never did."

"Anyway, some of the older boys complained about us, and the officials brought both his parents, and my Mom into the office. They, and our parents realized that we were gay, and Alex’s parents sent him to a special school for conversion therapy. He was gone for the rest of the school year. The next fall, Alex told me about the therapy, and he that he was supposedly cured. A few weeks later, Alex disappeared."

Jake continued, tears streaming down his face, "Our teacher told us that Alex had become ill, and he had passed on. Our whole class were in tears, we all loved Alex. I told my Mom about Alex and she checked the obits, and his obituary stated that he had died from an accidental ingestion of household cleaner."

"Mom had a couple of friends on the police department, and they gave her the details. His parents had found him, unconscious, and called 911. He was rushed to the ER, but it was too late. When the police checked the house, they found the empty bottle of cleaner in Alex’s room. Alex had drunk it, and poisoned himself, the after effects of conversion therapy."

Jake was crying, like this incident had just happened, though it had happened four years ago, when Jake was only twelve, Chris’s age now. Jake is sixteen, for a few more months. Kevin was holding Jake in his arms, consoling him. Both Evan and Julie’s eyes were wet with tears, feeling Jake’s pain from losing his friend at such an early and tender age. Conversion Therapy is out of the question.

"Kevin," Evan stated, "Julie and I are at a loss, what should we do, to help Chris over this situation?"

"Aunt Julie, Uncle Evan," Kevin stated, "There is no cure for homosexuality, once we’re born this way, it’s how we’ll be for life. I’ve never known a gay person that chose to be gay, but many of us have learned that we can still live a happy life, once we accept that we are what we are. It’s better to be ourselves, than to try and live to other peoples expectations."

"Chris is a beautiful young man," Jake said, "Show him the love you have in your hearts for him, and accept him for the unique and wonderful young man that he is, regardless of his sexuality. Let him live in his own skin, and just accept that you have raised an awesome and much loved young man."

"CHRIS! COME ON DOWN." Evan hollered. Chris appeared about 60 seconds later, apprehension on his face. Evan held his arms open, and Chris fell into them. Evan hugged him tighter than he ever had before.

"Son," Evan stated, "your Mom and I have loved you since you were a newborn baby, and nothing will ever take our love away from you. If, someday, you find Mr. Right, we’ll be at your wedding and in line to give our son-in-law a welcome into our family." Chris started to cry, and Julie was there, with a napkin to wipe away his tears, while she gave him a loving kiss, on his lips.

"Chris," Evan stated, "you owe these two young lovers a lot, be thankful that you had their support."

Chris, turning first to Kevin and planting his lips on Kevin’s, and then turning to Jake, and kissing Jake’s lips, "Thanks guys, for helping me to come out to my parents. I could have never done it on my own." Evan and Julie both noticed the ‘lip kisses’ between Chris and the older boys, and they grinned at each other, certain that this was not the first time that these boy’s lips had met.

"You’re very welcome, Chris," Kevin stated, "You done just fine, you just needed that little push we gave you." Chris smiled.

"Uncle Evan," Kevin stated, "summer is coming soon, could Chris maybe come to Dunbar and spend a couple of weeks with us sometime during summer vacation?" Chris is grinning.

"How would he get there?" Evan asked.

"Well, I hoped you might come to my graduation on June 9th, and we can send him back on the Greyhound bus, a couple of weeks later."

"That might work," Evan said, "we’ve got a few weeks to work out the details. I won’t say yes, but we’ll certainly consider it."

About 9:00 PM the boys headed to bed. Once again, Chris asked if they could sleep naked, and once again K&J told Chris ‘no.’ They did share lip kisses goodnight, before K&J wrapped their loving arms around Chris’s smaller body. This is their last night to sleep together, as K&J will be leaving for home tomorrow. Before they fell asleep, Evan came into Chris’s room and sat down on the bed.

"Kevin, Jake," Evan stated, "I’ll be at work when you leave here in the morning. I want you to know that Julie and I have nothing but a lot of love for both of you, and we’ve thoroughly enjoyed having you here. We appreciate everything you’ve done for Chris, especially today. Rest assured that Chris now has gay friendly parents, Thank you so much. Sometimes old folks like us can learn something very valuable from younger folks like you and Jake. Please drive carefully, and give us a call when you get home."

"Will do, goodnight Uncle Evan," Kevin said.

"Goodnight, Uncle Evan," Jake echoed.

"Goodnight Daddy, I love you," Chris said.

The boys all soon fell asleep cuddled together, for the last time in the foreseeable future. Chris is not happy, because his cousins are leaving tomorrow. J&K aren’t any happier, they hate having to leave Chris behind.

Wednesday morning Kevin woke up about 7:30 AM and stretched across Chris’s body to give his boyfriend a kiss, waking him up. Chris also woke, when the older boys got out of bed. Julie fixed them all a nice breakfast, and J&K made sure they had everything, and carried their luggage to the car.

Things got rather emotional, as J&K shared goodbye hugs with Julie, and goodbye hugs and kisses with Chris. Chris had tears streaming down his face, and both J&K were unsuccessfully trying to keep their tears from showing. These three boys have an incredible attachment to each other, and parting is painful.

Just before leaving, Kevin reached into the glove box and retrieved copies of the photos they had taken at Myrtle Beach and gave a copy of each photo to Julie. She looked at them, and held them close to her breast, and smiled, thanking Kevin for them. J&K hit the road about 9:30 AM, heading to Dunbar.

After a couple of pit stops, and several driver swaps, J&K arrived at Kevin’s house about 7:30 PM Wednesday evening. After being welcomed home by Kurt and Audrey, they both needed to make some phone calls. Kevin called Evan, and informed him they had arrived home safe and secure. Evan thanked Kevin for the photos and mentioned that he was proud to be related to three such handsome young men. Kurt told Kevin he had some letters from some colleges, and Kevin said he’d check them out tomorrow.

Jake called Tonya and let her know they had arrived at Kevin’s home and he would see her and Lee tomorrow. Lee got on the phone, and warned Jake to be careful when they got there. The construction crew had done the excavation for the pool, and the yard was a mess.

J&K were tired after the long trip, and headed to bed about 8:30, anxious to be able to sleep together naked once again. Just to be naked in bed together was a pleasure they’d missed for the last week. Their hands were roaming all over each others bodies, but they were both a bit too tired to consider any serious sex. They were both sleeping peacefully by 9:00 PM, happy to be home.

Thursday morning Jake woke up with a serious hunger for his boyfriend’s cock. He slid the covers down, and took Kevin’s beautiful and delicious, but flaccid boyhood into his mouth. Two minutes later, Kevin became erect, and a smile had spread across his face. What a pleasant way to wake up!

Kevin reached down and took Jake’s super hard cock in his hand, feeling a stream of precum seeping from Jake’s pee slit. Kevin wiped what he could of that stream onto his fingers, and then licked his fingers off with his tongue, enjoying the flavor.

"Baby," Kevin said, "it’s been a few days, and I feel like I’m about to flood your mouth!" Those words only made Jake work harder, nursing Kevin’s boyhood. Jake was more than ready to receive his boyfriend’s gift. "Get ready, baby, I’m gonna cum!" Kevin was moaning, as his cock started to pulse, spurting several strong spurts of semen into Jake’s hungry mouth. Jake ravenously accepted it, swallowing every drop. It’s been too long since Jake has been able to enjoy tasting his boyfriend. The boys switched positions.

"My turn to dine!" Kevin exclaimed, quickly taking Jake’s slightly smaller, and leaking erection into his mouth. Jake couldn’t remember the last time he was this aroused, and knew he wouldn’t last long.

"I can’t believe how close I am, already!" Jake exclaimed, "God that feels good, but I can’t hold off for very long." Only a couple more minutes and Jake groaned, releasing his pent up load into Kevin’s hungry and anxious mouth. Kevin rolled Jake’s orgasm around in his mouth, enjoying the taste, and finally gulped it down.

After Kevin milked the last dribbles of boy juice out of Jake’s cock, the two boys shared a romantic kiss, tasting the afterglow of their sex in each other’s mouths. They finally slid out of Kevin’s bed, and stood together, relieving the pressure from their bladders into Kevin’s private toilet.

"I wish we could just stay naked all day," Kevin stated, "just seeing your naked body fills me with desire for you! I love you, baby!"

"Ditto!" Jake exclaimed, stealing a line from the movie ‘Ghost’. The boys shared another kiss and hug, and finally pulled on their boxers and headed to the kitchen for some freshly brewed coffee.

Audrey, while fixing the boys some breakfast, "What plans do you boys have for today?"

"Dunno, yet," Kevin replied, "it’s too early."

"We need to go to my house, and see how the installation of the pool is going," Jake stated. Kevin nodded in agreement. He does have something he’s wants to do, make a call to Barry.

After breakfast, K&J headed outside, and sat at the picnic table.

"Jake," Kevin said, pulling the yellow card from his wallet, "I met this boy at the playoffs, he’s one of the Fenton Falcon’s players, and he’s looking for friends, he seems like a really nice boy, do you mind if I call him?"

Jake, looking at the card, "Are you—interested—in him?"

"Only as a friend, baby," Kevin said, "I hope you know that my heart belongs to you, and only you."

Jake, with some apprehension, "Go ahead and call him, but could you put the phone on speaker?"

"Sure, baby," Kevin replied, "he knows I’m involved with you, he’s just looking to make some friends." Kevin made the call and Barry answered "Hello?" not recognizing the number.

"Barry, this is Kevin Collins, we met at the playoffs in Odessa, in the shower."

"Kevin!" Barry exclaimed, "I guess you found that card I dropped into your bag, it’s good to hear from you. I heard your team made it into the State Championships."

"Yep, we won the playoffs," Kevin said, "and we’re on the way to the State Champs. Barry, Jake is here with me, and I’ve got you on speakerphone. How was your Easter?"

"Not the greatest," Barry stated, "I was hoping the Easter Bunny would bring me a boy to love, but no such luck! Jake, can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, Barry," Jake replied, "introduction by phone!"

"Jake, you’ve got one awesome boyfriend! Are you guys on Spring Break this week?"

"Yeah," Jake replied, "for two more days. Kevin and I just got back from South Carolina last night, where we spent Easter with his Aunt and Uncle, and his little cousin, Christopher. We had a great time, and we took Chris to Myrtle Beach and we had a blast."

"I know you did. Some of the seniors might go down there for a weekend after graduation. You’re in Dunbar, right?" Barry asked.

"That’s right," Kevin stated, proudly, "Home of the Lions!"

"I hate to ask this," Barry said, "but it’s not THAT FAR from Fenton to Dunbar, and we’ve still got two days of break. I would love to meet Jake, and spend some time with you guys. If I drove out today, could one of you guys put me up for a night?"

"Maybe," Kevin replied, "Let me discuss this with Jake, and I’ll call you back in a few minutes. You might have to share our bed with us, would that be a problem?"

"Not at all," Barry replied, "that might actually be fun, I’ll look for your call." Kevin and Barry hung up.

J&K discussed it first, and decided to consider becoming friends with Barry. Kevin asked his Mom if she thought it would be OK to invite Barry to spend the night with them, and she saw no problem, since it was only for one night. Audrey suggested that they invite Barry to have dinner with them, if he could get here in time.

Kevin placed another call to Barry, and he answered it before the second ring with "Hi Kevin!" and excitement in his voice.

"Barry," Kevin asked, "How long before you can get packed and leave Fenton?"

"I’m—I’m already packed!" Barry exclaimed, "GPS says it’s about two and a half hours to Dunbar. If you give me your street address, I can put it in and drive all the way to your house."

"It’s about 11:00 now," Kevin stated, "that should get you here about 1:30 this afternoon. Just a heads-up, my Mom is planning on you being here for dinner, so don’t eat too heavy on the way."

"Awesome, dude," Barry said, "I just need to tank up, and I’m on my way." Kevin gave Barry his street address, which Barry put into the GPS on his phone, and they hung up. Barry is excited, and so are K&J. K&J have each other, but neither of them have a gay friend, Barry just might become their first.

To Be Continued…………

OK! I'm begging again!  I :heart: COMMENTS!
Coming in Chapter 23
K&J welcome Barry into Kevin’s home, and bed
K&J enjoy their first threesome
Kevin considers the scholarship offer
K&J consider an open relationship
Kevin takes part in the State Championships
The new pool is almost complete
Graduations are approaching: Jeff on June 2nd, Kevin on June 8th
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..