Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 8,284 Words
  • 2,427 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 2. Chapter 2

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. A small portion of the story involves a group of college boys playing what they call the Watergame, where they all drink a lot of water and try (mostly unsuccessfully) to keep from wetting their pants, and the last boy to stay dry wins. If you find the concept of a few guys wetting their pants objectionable, you may not want to read this story. There is no watergame played in Chapter 2.

In Chapter 2

Jeff introduces Julian to the bedroom, upstairs in the cabin
Julian and Jeff officially become boyfriends
Julian has a nightmare, resulting in his coming out to his parents
Julian’s parents invite Jeff to share the Memorial Day weekend
Julian’s Mom and Dad totally love Jeff, and become strong allies

Watergame Chapter 2 by Douglas Spencer

* * * * * *

Levi and Julian chatted for a while and decided to go to bed. Levi crawled into his bed, then slid next to the wall and opened the covers.

“Jul,” Levi said, “I want you to sleep with me tonight, in my bed.”

“Why?” Julian asked.

“Because I just want to hold you, cuddle, and love you,” Levi said, “better bring your pillow too.”

Levi typically goes commando so naturally he is naked in bed. Levi held up the blanket and sheet so Julian, wearing his boxers, could slide in. Levi has a rather hairy chest and stomach, but the fur actually felt good against Julian’s back. Levi pulled Julian close, spooning him, and used his hand to caress much of Julian’s body, avoiding his genitals.

“You’ve had a really eventful day, Little Brother and made so much headway. Just coming out was a major accomplishment, and required a lot of balls, I’m so utterly proud of you. You’ve made several friends, and I think you may have picked up a boyfriend. When I see the look in Jeff’s eyes, every time he looks at you, all I see is pure love. I think Jeff is a really super great guy, and I’m betting you have stolen his heart. Goodnight, little brother, sleep well.”

“You too, Levi,” Julian said, “thank you for being such a great friend. I think I can say, in all honesty, today has been the best day of my life!”

Levi, several times kissed Julian’s neck, shoulder or his cheek. Levi lovingly caressed Julian’s ribs and thighs, down to his knees. Julian backed even closer into Levi, giggling when Levi’s prick tickled the back of his thighs. They had been roommates for quite a while, and Julian had utmost trust in Levi, and no fear of him. Julian was in ecstasy, soaking up the affection from Levi like a sponge.

A couple of times, Levi’s fingers played with his nipples, which did cause Julian’s cock to partially erect, but it didn’t stay that way. Suddenly all movement ceased and Julian heard Levi snoring softly. Another five minutes and Julian also entered dreamland, safely in Levi’s arms.

About 8:30 AM Levi woke, with a serious urgency to use the toilet, but he was against the wall and couldn’t get out of bed without waking his beautiful sleeping roommate.

Levi, gently shaking Julian’s shoulders, “Hey sleeping beauty, you gotta let me out so I can pee.”

Julian slid out of Levi’s bed, letting Levi out to use the bathroom, then made use of it himself after Levi came out and returned to his bed. Julian pulled a bottle of juice out of the fridge and sat on the edge of his bed, nursing the bottle, and wondering what, if any, plans Jeff might have for them today.

He thought back to last night, and how Jeff treated him so kindly. The experience of his first date was almost overwhelming, and he realized that he was having some really deep feelings for Jeff, and wondering if Jeff had similar feelings for him.


* * * * * *

Sunday morning Jeff woke up about 8:30 AM and the first thing he thought about was wondering if Julian was up yet. He is planning to spend the whole day with Julian, if Julian agrees. Rising from his bed he observed that Matt was still sleeping soundly in his bed. He grinned, noticing that Cliff was sprawled on the sofa, also sleeping, and guessing that he had fallen asleep there during the movie. After taking a needed morning pee, he returned to the bedroom and pulled on a clean T-shirt and shorts, as it was supposed to be warm today.

About 8:45 Jeff was at the dorm next door, lightly knocking on the door to room 206. Julian answered, wearing only his boxers, and let Jeff in. Jeff was hardly inside before he wrapped his arms around Julian, and gave Jul a passionate good morning kiss. Jeff felt a hard lump against his thigh and reached down, giving Julian’s boner a gentle squeeze, also feeling his own member rising to the occasion. Julian grinned.

“I think something likes my kiss,” Jeff said, grinning.”

“And I guess you’ve got a pickle in your pocket?” Julian replied, grinning and rubbing his hand along Jeff’s hard shaft.

“It’s supposed to be warm today,” Jeff said, “a good day for shorts, so get dressed and we’ll be on our way.”

“Where are we going?” Jul asked.

“To begin with, Denny’s for breakfast, that steak dinner has run out.”

“And then?” Jul pushed.

“The cabin,” Jeff replied.

“Another water game?” Jul asked.

“No,” Jeff answered, “There is something out there you haven’t seen, and I want to surprise you.”

A few minutes later they arrived at Denny’s and asked for the last booth that was back in the corner. Again, they sat across from each other. After the waitress brought Jeff’s coffee and Julian’s Sprite, and took their breakfast orders, Jeff placed his hand on the table.

“Your hand, Sir,” Jeff said, smiling.

Julian, sliding his hand into Jeff’s waiting palm, “Why are you always wanting to hold my hand?”

“I don’t know,” Jeff replied, “just holding your hand makes me feel so close, warm, comfortable and—right.”

Julian is thinking back to his earlier thoughts, maybe Jeff does have feelings for him, like he has for Jeff. They enjoyed breakfast together. Jeff had ordered buckwheat pancakes, which Julian had never tried, and Jeff took a fork full and fed it to Julian, several times, and used his fork to sample a few mouthfuls of Julian’s scrambled eggs with cheese. Neither of these boys seemed to have a problem eating off the same fork. It almost made them feel more united.

After paying for their meals, Jeff drove them from Denny’s to Subway.

“Why are we here?” Julian asked, “we just ate.”

“Breakfast will wear off in three or four hours, we’ll have subs to munch on later,” Jeff explained, “I intend for us to spend every minute we can today, together. I want to get to know the real Julian White, and for Julian to know everything about me.”

They went into subway and ordered their subs, an Italian on wheat for Jeff, and a Chicken Bacon Ranch on white for Julian. On the way to the cabin, they stopped at a convenience store and got a large, gallon sized jug of water.

Jeff, arriving at the cabin, “Jul, take the subs, and I’ll get the water, we don’t have a way to keep it cold, but at least it’ll be wet.” They placed the subs and water on the table.

“OK, what’s this surprise you’ve got for me?” Jul asked.

“I’m going to unveil it now,” Jeff stated, grinning.

Jeff reached up toward the ceiling, grabbed a rope and pulled down what looked like a trap door, but was actually a suspended stairway. Jeff motioned for Julian to climb the stairs, and he followed.

“HOLY SHIT!” Julian exclaimed, “There’s a bedroom up here.” The bed was covered with a sheet of plastic.

Jeff, pulling off the plastic, “Lay down on it, Jul.”

“I can’t, Jeff,” Julian said, “I’m not ready for this.”

“Ready for what, Jul?” Jeff asked.

“Sex.” Jul replied.

Jeff, hugging Julian, “Jul, I’m not either, but that’s not what this is about. I just want us to be able to lay together, chat, learn more about each other, and build a relationship. If I have a relationship with someone, I want it to be built on love, not on sex. I would love to have sex with you—but not yet—we don’t know each other well enough.”

Julian relaxed, actually sitting on the bed. Jeff guided him into a horizontal position, then he lay in front of Julian, their bodies facing each other. Jeff started to trace Julian’s face with his finger while gazing into his eyes.

“Julian White,” Jeff stated, “you are so fucking beautiful, you could have any boy your heart desires.”

“What if that boy is straight?” Julian asked.

“I suppose,” Jeff said, “that might throw a monkey-wrench in the plan.”

“I asked you a question yesterday,” Julian remarked, “but you never answered it, are you gay or straight?”

“In all honesty, I don’t know anymore,” Jeff replied, “Maybe confused?”

“How can you not be aware of your own sexuality?” Julian asked, “I’ve known I was gay since I was about 12 or 13, I just never could tell anybody, because I was scared.”

“Until yesterday morning I thought I was straight,” Jeff said, “when I was in high school, I dated girls, and fucked a couple of them. Then, during the first three years here, I only dated girls, and fucked some of them. None of them ever turned into a meaningful relationship. Then yesterday, my world was rocked, and everything changed.”

“So, what happened yesterday,” Jul asked, “that changed everything?”

“What happened yesterday,” Jeff stated, “was that Julian White came into my life, and I freaked. Just one look and I had never wanted anyone so fuckin’ bad in my life as I wanted you! I told my closest friend Matt, that I wanted to hold you, kiss you, love you and make it with you.”

“Jeff,” Julian asked, “have you ever had sex with boys?”

“A little,” Jeff admitted, “back in high school, I sucked a few cocks, and I’ve had a couple of boys that sucked me off. That’s as far as I’ve been, I’ve never penetrated a guy, and my hole is still virgin. I’ve never dated a boy, until last night, and that was the best date I’ve ever had.”

“I gotta go outside,” Julian said, “or I’m gonna wet myself.”

“I’m going with you,” Jeff said, “I’ve got pressure too.” The two boys rose from the bed and headed down the stairway and out to the yard.

“Wanna hold each others while we pee?” Jeff suggested, grinning.

“Sure,” Julian replied, also grinning. The two boys pulled their junk out of their shorts, crossed arms and took each other’s cocks into their hands, grinned at each other and started to release their pee, wiggling their cocks and crisscrossing the streams. When Julian emptied, Jeff milked out the last bit and removed his hand. When Jeff was done, Julian followed suit, but didn’t let Jeff’s cock go, and continued to milk it a little more.

“Jul,” Jeff said, “I’m done.”

“It feels nice,” Julian said, “I’ve never held another boys cock before.”

“You can hold mine anytime you want,” Jeff said, grinning, “but if you keep playing with it, it’s gonna get hard.” Julian grinned and removed his hand. Both boys put away their junk, and they headed back into the cabin.

“Are we going back up there?” Julian asked.

“If you want to,” Jeff replied. Julian grabbed Jeff’s hand and led him up the stairway, and they reclined back onto the bed, lying close to each other. “Jul, there is something serious we need to discuss.”

“Jeff,” Julian replied, “I’m comfortable discussing anything with you, just go ahead and open the discussion.”

“We both went through some major changes yesterday,” Jeff said, “you’ve come out now as openly gay, and my closest friends and I have determined that I’m not nearly as straight as I thought I was, and they’re cool with it. I’m currently accepting applications for the position of boyfriend, if you’d be interested in applying.”

“Where do I file the application?” Julian asked, smiling.

“Just lay it on my heart, and I’ll review it ASAP,” Jeff stated.

“Application filed, sir,” Julian said, “I’ll be looking for your response.”

“Hmmm,” Jeff commented, “it says here that you’re lacking in experience, but are willing to learn. Would you consider on the job training?”

“I would consider that, sir,” Julian replied, smiling.

“I’m going to be perfectly honest,” Jeff said, “the salary sucks, but the fringe benefits are lots of love and affection, and frequent dates. The position is yours, if you choose to accept it.”

Julian, sliding up, with his face against Jeff’s and his lips at Jeff’s ear and he whispered, “Position happily accepted!” Julian then mashed his lips against Jeff’s and the two boys shared a deep and passionate kiss. After about five minutes they broke apart.

Jeff, tears running down his face, “It’s official now, we are boyfriends, and you, Julian White, have made this boy very, very happy!”

Julian, his stomach growling, “Would it be appropriate, for a new employee, to share lunch with his boss?”

“I think that would be very appropriate,” Jeff said, grinning, “Let’s attack those subs.” The boys rose from the bed and headed down the stairway, and sat together at the table. They each ate a couple of bites from their subs, and sipped water from the jug.

“How does an Italian sub taste?” Julian asked.

“Here,” Jeff said, handing his sub to Julian,” take a bite.” Julian also handed his sub to Jeff, and Jeff took a bite from Julian’s sub, they looked at each other and grinned. “If either of us has a contagious disease, we’re already infected, just from kissing.” Julian nodded.

“Jul, I’ve got an idea,” Jeff stated, “In two weeks, on Saturday, we’re having another watergame, and finishing with a cookout. After all the other guys leave, we can stay here and sleep together. None of the others know about the bedroom upstairs.”

“I kinda like the idea,” Julian replied, “but after the game, we’d be all pissy, how would we get a shower?”

“Did you not notice the bathtub up in the bedroom?” Jeff stated, “We couldn’t take showers, but we could share a bath.”

“But there isn’t any running water,” Julian mentioned.

“We’d have to rough it a little,” Jeff explained, “we can pump water from the well, heat it on the charcoal grill, and haul it up to the bathtub. After we bathe, we can get dry and sleep together, maybe even naked.”

“Jeff, I don’t know,” Julian said, “I’ve never slept with a boy.”

“Neither have I,” Jeff replied, “but I’ve also never had a boyfriend before either. I really want to sleep with you.”

“You told me you have had sex with other boys,” Julian said.

“Jul, that was back in high school,” Jeff explained, “and it was just casual hookups, just for sex, I never slept with any of them. I so much want to sleep with my beautiful boyfriend.”

“Do you need an answer, today?” Julian asked.

“No, baby,” Jeff answered, “we’ve got almost two weeks, think it over and let me know. I care too much for you, to push you into something you aren’t comfortable with.”

“You just called me ‘baby’” Julian stated.

“I think,” Jeff replied, smiling, “with our status change, it’s quite an appropriate term, you are my Baby!”

“That goes both ways,” Julian said, grinning, “Baby! I think we should get back to campus, I’ve got an essay I need to finish that’s due for English class tomorrow.”

Jeff folded the stairway back into the ceiling, and Julian cleaned up the trash from their subs. Both boys had some pressure from the water they had drunk with their subs, and held each other’s members again as they drained their bladders, smiling at each other, then they entered Jeff’s car and headed back to campus.

Once back on campus they exited Jeff’s car, shared a goodbye kiss and hug, and then headed to their separate rooms. Julian walked into his room and was greeted by Levi, who gave Julian a warm hug.

“How was your day with Jeff?” Levi inquired.

“Terrific!” Julian exclaimed, smiling, “Our status has changed, though, we’re no longer friends—we’re now—boyfriends!”

“I knew it!” Levi exclaimed, smiling, “I think you two are destined to be lovers, and I’m so very happy—for both of you.”

Jeff bounced into his room with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. Cliff and Matt were sitting on the sofa, watching a movie. They both noticed the smile on Jeff’s face when he walked in.

Matt, grinning, “Looks like our buddy got some action today!”

“Nope,” Jeff responded, “we just spent a few fantastic hours together, and got to know each other better. Sex isn’t everything, you know, Jul and I both enjoy just being together. I’m happy just being close to him, and I think the feeling is mutual.”

“So what did you guys do today?” Cliff asked.

“We had breakfast at Denny’s, then picked up a couple subs at Subway for later, then we went to the cabin, and chatted, most of the afternoon. Then we shared our subs, made some plans, and finally got back here.

“All those hours together, and no sex?” Cliff asked.

“Being with Julian is different than dating girls,” Jeff explained, “when I dated girls, the prize was to get into their pants, and get my rocks off. Sure, I want to have sex with Julian, but not until we’re both ready for it. I care too much for him, to try to push him into something he’s not ready for, and maybe lose him forever. I’m sure, sooner or later, the hormones will surface and we’ll do something together, but I want it to feel right, for both of us.”

“I can see that you’re really into him,” Matt commented, “how do you really feel toward him?”

“I think,” Jeff said, choosing his words carefully, “I have totally fallen in love with Julian. He makes me feel loved, wanted and so alive. I’ve never met a girl that made me feel this way. We changed our status today, we’re no longer just friends, we’re now officially boyfriends.”

“Jeff, we can see how happy you are with Julian,” Cliff said, “if loving that boy can make you this happy, it can’t be a bad thing. You haven’t lost us either, we’re still your best buddies, even if you are gay. How about a beer?”

“Sure,” Jeff said. Cliff pulled three bottles of beer from the fridge, handing one to Matt and Jeff. “I’d like to offer a toast, to Jeff and Julian, hereafter known as J&J!” The three boys clinked the bottles together, Cliff and Matt slid to the ends of the small sofa pulling Jeff down between them, and both placed their arms around Jeff’s shoulders. Jeff smiled, knowing that the three of them are still the best of friends.

* * * * * *

Monday morning Jeff and Matt woke to the alarm to start another week of classes. Next week they would be facing finals. Spring semester was coming to an end. As usual for these two, they climbed into the shower, and showered together. As they got dressed, Jeff mentioned that he was hooking up with Julian for breakfast.

“Jeff, go get your boyfriend,” Matt said, “we’re all having breakfast together this morning, and tell him to bring his backpack.”

Jeff headed to the next dorm to get Julian, and Cliff came to Matt and Jeff’s room, ready to go for breakfast. A few minutes later Jeff and Jul arrived, Julian a little reluctant to come into the room. Matt grabbed Julian’s hand and pulled him in.

“Julian,” Matt stated, “Jeff, Cliff and myself have been really close friends for the last three years here. Then Jeff met you, and we almost lost him. Cliff and I are straight, and we thought Jeff was too, but friendship is stronger than sexuality. Anybody that can make Jeff as happy as you have made him deserves our friendship too.”

“Effective today,” Cliff said, “we are inducting Julian as a bonifide member of our special clique. We are now a band of four. Julian, as a member, you also have our full support, if anyone ever causes either of you guys fear or discomfort because of your sexuality, we’re 100% behind you. Julian, we’re your friends, and you’re welcome in our rooms anytime. If you need a friend to talk with, we’re here for you.”

“Now that we got the important shit out of the way,” Matt said, “let’s go have breakfast, so we can make our 8:00 AM classes on time.” The four boys pulled their backpacks on and headed to the dining hall and enjoyed breakfast together.

Levi came in with one of his friends and observed Julian having breakfast with the other three boys and smiled. Levi is straight, but totally accepts his roommate’s sexuality and is pleased that Julian is finally coming out of his shell and starting to act more normal, and less like a recluse.

Jeff, as they were all leaving the dining hall, spoke softly to Julian and told him to meet him here for lunch at noon, so they could eat together.

At lunchtime, Jeff headed to the dining hall and saw his Julian waiting outside, and quickened his pace. Just as he approached Julian, Ricky and another boy walked up.

“Jeff, Julian,” Ricky said, “this is my friend, Everett, and he’s like me, Everett, these are my friends, Jeff and Julian.” The four guys bumped fists.

“Ricky, would you and Everett like to join us for lunch?” Jeff asked.

“Sure,” Ricky said, and the four boys got lunch and sat together.”

“I don’t want you guys to get the wrong idea,” Ricky said, “Everett and I are just good friends, and he has met my Leslie, Julian, how are things going for you?”

“Very well, thank you.” Julian replied.

“Everett is in the market for a boyfriend, and I wanted him to meet Julian,” Ricky stated.

“Sorry, Ricky,” Jeff said, “Julian is taken, Julian and I are officially boyfriends, as of yesterday!”

“Awesome!” Ricky exclaimed, “I’m sorry for Everett, but I’m really happy for you guys. I told Everett about the Watergame and he might join us for the next one.”

“Cool,” Jeff said, “did you tell him we’re combining it with a cookout?”

“No, I didn’t,” Ricky said, “I still have Matt’s number, and if Everett decides to join us, I’ll let Matt know.”

“Damn!” Everett exclaimed, “this is sounding better all the time, I think I’ve already decided that I want in.”

“Matt and I will be in touch with you guys,” Jeff said, “we’re going to need to collect some money to buy the food.”

Some guy, approaching their table, “They got a special table for queers now?” Jeff bristled, and Ricky gave him the bird.

“Ignore him,” Ricky said, “he’s just an asshole, and he’s all mouth.”

The guys all chatted throughout lunch, and then split.

Julian, as he and Jeff left the dining hall for their next classes, “That Everett is a real cutie.”

“He is, baby,” Jeff agreed, “but not nearly as cute as my boyfriend!”

“Aw, thanks baby,” Julian replied, grinning, “Do you realize this is Memorial Day Weekend? We don’t have classes Friday or Monday.”

“Cool,” Jeff remarked, “two extra days to spend with my baby!”

“Not exactly, baby,” Julian replied, “my Mom is picking me up Friday, to take me home for the weekend, and they’re bringing me back Monday evening. Those plans were made before we became boyfriends. I’m thinking I might try to come out to my family this weekend.”

“I don’t know if that would be too smart, baby, are you dependent on your family to finish your college education?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah,” Julian answered, “they’re footing all my college expenses.”

“Not knowing your family, or how accepting they might be,” Jeff commented, “it might be best to keep your sexuality hidden from them, at least until you’re done with college.”

“You’re probably right, baby, I guess coming out to them can wait,” Julian replied, “but this weekend is going to be hell. I’ll be too far away from you, and I’ll need to be careful where I am when I call you.”

“I think we can handle four days apart,” Jeff stated, “what I’m dreading is the two months of summer break—that’s gonna be torture! I know there is no way we can be together over the summer.”

Friday morning the campus was abuzz. About two thirds of the students were leaving for the long weekend, many of them spending their long weekend with their families. Matt and Cliff lived close to each other, only about fifteen minutes apart, so Matt was going home and riding with Cliff. Levi was also heading home. Jeff didn’t feel like going home and decided to just stay on campus, having the room, and most of the dorm, almost completely to himself.

Julian packed what he was taking, bringing his bag to Jeff’s room to wait for his Mom to arrive. The two boys took advantage of the few precious moments they could share before Julian’s Mom would take Julian away from Jeff for the four long days. They shared a last kiss, both boys with wet eyes, after Julian’s Mom had called, telling Jul that she was in the parking lot. Jeff watched sadly, as Julian headed toward his Mom’s car, and then the car disappeared from sight.

The dining hall closed after breakfast on Friday morning, and wouldn’t be reopening until breakfast time on Tuesday. Jeff made a trip to the store, picked up a couple of six packs of sodas and some snack items, and returned to the dorm room, preparing to spend a lonely weekend alone.

Friday evening Art and Violet White treated their son to a nice dinner out at Red Lobster. They were served by a nice, probably gay, young man, and Julian was reminiscing of the night Jeff took him to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse, and wishing Jeff was there with him now. They returned home about 9:00 PM, watched a movie together and they all went to bed shortly after 11:00.

* * * * * *

About 2:00 AM Julian’s parents awakened to the sound of shouting coming from Julian's bedroom, and they jumped out of bed and headed into their son’s room.

Julian, thrashing in his bed, “YOU BASTARDS—LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE—HE DID NOTHING TO YOU—LEAVE US ALONE! JEFF—YOU’RE BLEEDING BABY, I’M CALLING 911!”

Julian’s father tried to shake Julian awake.

“DON’T TOUCH ME—YOU PRICK!” Julian shouted.

“JULIAN! WAKE UP, I’M YOUR FATHER!” Julian’s dad shouted.

Julian sat up, and saw both of his parents sitting beside him on the bed. He started sobbing, “What—happened?”

“Nothing happened, Sweetheart,” Violet White said, wrapping her arms around Julian, and letting his head lay on her shoulder, “You just had a really bad dream.”

“It’s OK, Son,” Art White stated, “You’re safe here, try to go back to sleep, and we’ll try to figure this out tomorrow.” Art gave his son a warm and affectionate hug, along with a kiss on the cheek, and he and his wife went back to their bedroom. Somehow, Julian managed to go back to sleep.

Saturday morning Julian didn’t wake up until almost 11:00 AM. He heard his parent’s talking in the kitchen, but had a desperate need to call Jeff, the bad dream still at the front of his mind. He slipped into the bathroom, taking his phone in with him, and placed the call.

Jeff, spotting the caller on his screen, “Hi, baby.”

“Jeff, are you okay?” Julian asked.

“Aside from missing my beautiful boyfriend, I’m fine, why?” Jeff asked.

Julian explained to Jeff about the dream, and Jeff was certain it didn’t mean anything, and that something like that was not going to happen. He told Julian he could not wait until he was back in his arms, and how he missed his Julian terribly. They didn’t talk long, as Julian didn’t want his parents to know that he was so close to Jeff, at least not just yet. Julian then headed to the kitchen, where his Mom was fixing breakfast for all of them. His father was already seated at the table.

“Son,” Art stated, “that was a pretty violent dream you had last night. It’s pretty evident there is some turmoil bothering you, and we need to find out what’s going on in your head. We want to help you, but we can’t, if you’re going to keep everything inside you. Please open up to us.”

“Dad,” Julian responded, “I’d like to, but you know I’ve always had difficulty sharing my feelings.”

“Julian,” Art asked, “you mentioned someone in your dream, who is Jeff, and what is his relationship to you?”

“He’s my best and closest friend, at college,” Julian replied.

“Julian,” Art explained, “your Mom and I have suspected for several years, that you might be gay. I know we’ve never discussed it, but I think we need to, and we are wondering if Jeff is closer to you than just a close friend. Is Jeff like, maybe, your boyfriend?”

Julian, bursting into tears, and sobbing, “Yeah, he’s the first—boy that—ever dated me—and I have—really deep—feelings—for him.”

Violet, wrapping her arms around Julian, “Sweetheart, if you’re gay we can accept that, and we love you just as much as we ever did. Our love for you is unconditional, regardless of your sexuality. Why did you never tell us, that you are gay?”

“I was—afraid—I would lose you,” Julian sobbed, “so many parents—won’t accept—their gay kids—and hate them.”

“Son,” Art stated, “I think you have more loving, caring and understanding parents than some. Where is Jeff this weekend?”

“He didn’t want to go anywhere,” Julian answered, “and he just stayed on campus, he’s all alone, please excuse me, I need to use the bathroom,” and Julian left the room.

Vi, while Julian was gone, “Art, you know what we need to do, don’t you?”

“I sure do,” Art replied, smiling, “we gotta get that boy here, to spend the rest of the weekend with Julian and us, I can’t wait to meet him.”

Art, when Julian returned, “Son, I want to talk to your boyfriend, please call him, but let me talk to him.”

“Are you going to try to break us up?” Julian asked.

“No Son,” Art stated, grinning, “I just need to speak with him a minute.”

Julian apprehensively placed the call, and Art grabbed the phone from Julian’s hand. Jeff, seeing the call was from Julian, answered his phone quickly.

“Hi Baby,” Jeff answered, “What’s up?”

“Sorry Jeff,” Art stated, grinning, “this isn’t Baby, this is your Baby’s father, Art White. Jeff, do you know where Dunbar is?”

“Not exactly, I know Julian lives there, is Julian OK?” Jeff inquired.

Art, chuckling, “Julian’s fine, but he’ll probably be better after you get here. How long will it take you to pack a couple of changes and hit the road?”

“Are you serious, Mr. White,” Jeff asked, “you want me to come to your home today?”

“Yes, Jeff, Julian’s Mom and I want very much to meet the young man that has stolen our son’s heart, and we want you to spend the rest of the Memorial Day weekend with us and Julian. By the way, Julian came out to us this morning, and we’re well aware that you two are boyfriends.”

“Whew!” Jeff exclaimed, “I’m glad he came out to you. I can be on my way to Dunbar in about fifteen minutes.” Jeff is excited!

“Great, Jeff,” Art replied, “when you get into town, stop at the convenience store just inside town and give us a call. We’ll meet you there and lead you to our home. Jeff, we really look forward to meeting you and we will plan to have lunch after you get here. Bye for now.”

It was about 11:30 AM when Jeff arrived in Dunbar, quickly locating the little Mom & Pop convenience store, and made the call. Julian answered on the first ring, and Jeff informed him he was at the store. Jul told him that he and his Dad should be there in about five or six minutes.

When they arrived, pulling next to Jeff’s car, both boys jumped out, unable to resist sharing a spontaneous and affectionate hug and kiss. Art looked on and grinned, oh the innocence of youth. Neither one of these boys seemed to have any concern as to who might be observing them. Up until this point, Art didn’t realize that his son’s boyfriend was white, having just assumed that his son would date a black boy.

Julian, pulling Jeff over to his Dad’s car, “Dad, this is Jeff, and Jeff, my Dad, Arthur White. Dad, I’m going with Jeff and take him on a quick tour of the town, we should be home in about fifteen.”

“Jeff,” Art said, shaking hands with Jeff, “I’m really pleased to meet you, and I’ve written down your license plate number. If you guys aren’t home in twenty minutes, I’m reporting my son kidnapped!”

The three guys laughed, and Julian hopped into the passenger seat of Jeff’s car and they took off. Jeff has made a substantial first impression on Art, and he is already falling in like with Jeff.

Julian directed Jeff around, showing him the school where he had graduated from, and pointed out the little soda shop ice cream parlor, and told Jeff there was still a real jukebox in the place, and that it was where all the kids hang out after school. Jul then directed Jeff to his house, and Jeff parked in the driveway. He then led Jeff in through the back door, into the kitchen. Jeff’s eyes fell on the astoundingly attractive Viola White, whose skin color matched her last name.

“So this is the infamous boyfriend, Jeff,” Vi stated, a warm smile embracing her lips. “We’re very happy to meet you, and to have you as our guest this weekend, lunch will be ready shortly.”

“Mrs. White,” Jeff stated, “I’m also very pleased to have met you and Mr. White, the awesome parents of the most beautiful Julian White.”

“I think,” Art stated, “we can drop the awkward formalities, Jeff, you’re welcome to call us Vi and Art.”

The two boys, along with Vi and Art had a very pleasant lunch together, mostly chatting small talk, what the boys were majoring in, what their aspirations and goals were, where Jeff’s home was, and the fact that he had not come out to his family yet.

“So Jeff,” Art asked, “when did you first realize that you were gay?”

Jeff, snickering, “Never, I still am not sure if I am, let me explain. Back in high school, I always dated girls, and then during my first, almost three years of college, I dated girls. Then, two weeks ago today, everything changed.”

“My uncle has a cabin out in the woods, about twelve miles out from campus. A bunch of us guys were heading out to play games at the cabin, and Levi, Julian’s roommate, brought Julian out to go with us. When my eyes fell on Julian, I fell instantly in love, and lusted for him. He was the most beautiful creature on two legs that I had ever seen, and I wanted him more than anyone I’d ever met, boy or girl. He completely captivated me.”

“Julian met these two gay guys, Ricky and Leslie, and they talked Julian into coming out, along with some help from Levi. I convinced Julian to go on a date with me that night. I took him to the Texas Roadhouse, and we had the most wonderful date. It was Jul’s first date, ever, and my first real date with a boy. It was the best date of my life, and one I’ll never forget!”

“We’ve continued to see each other, and a few days ago we changed our status from close friends to boyfriends, and that’s where we are now. Do you think there is really such a thing as love at first sight?”

“I think Vi and I both believe strongly in it,” Art spoke, “Vi and I met at a party, about 27 or 28 years ago. We were very attracted to each other, and started dating, and after about two years of dating, we made wedding plans. We married a little over 25 years ago, and then 20 years ago we were blessed with a most beautiful baby boy that we named Julian. After 25 years of marriage, we are as much in love today as we were the day we placed these rings on our fingers, so we definitely are believers in love at first sight.”

“Art,” Jeff said, “I gotta admit, you sure picked a beautiful lady to marry, and as often occurs in racially mixed marriages, the offspring seem to acquire the best features of both parents. That's why Julian is so freaking beautiful! Can you imagine how awesome it feels to be dating and loving the most beautiful boy on campus?” Julian smiled.

“I hope,” Art commented, “that you boys are practicing safe sex, there are so many sexual diseases floating around.”

“Dad,” Julian said, “we haven’t had any sex yet.”

“Art,” Jeff stated, “I don’t think we’re ready for that, and I care too much for Jul to try to push him into something he’s not ready for. I’m sure the time will come that we will want to experiment. I’m content just to be close, and maybe cuddle and kiss with him. We haven’t even slept together yet. We all have twin beds on campus, and roommates.”

“Speaking of sleeping,” Vi mentioned, “we have a spare bedroom where Jeff can sleep, unless you guys want to share Julian’s bed, it’s up to you guys to make that decision.” The boys looked at each other.

Julian, smiling, “I’d be very happy to share my bed with Jeff, if he is willing to sleep with me.”

Jeff, smiling at Julian, “Invitation accepted.”

“Julian,” Vi said, “why don’t you show Jeff your room, and I guess you could take Jeff’s overnight bag up there with you.”

While Vi cleared the table, Julian picked up Jeff’s bag and led Jeff to his room. The two boys lay on the bed together, and decided to take a nap, leaving the door open. When they didn’t return, Art started to wonder what they were doing, and slipped up the stairway.

The sight he saw made his heart melt. Both of the boys were lying together, fully clothed except for their shoes, Jeff’s arm was wrapped around Julian, spooning him, and both of them were asleep. It appeared that they were both very comfortable and at peace with each other. He went back down and got his wife and both of Julian’s parents looked in the room, then they just looked at each other and smiled, convinced that these two young men really are in love, or at least care quite deeply for each other.

About 3:00 PM the boys woke up and decided to take a hike in the woods that are in back of the White’s home. Vi told them not to be gone too long, as dinner would be ready by 6:00 PM. When Vi started to prepare stuff for dinner, Art came and sat at the table to give Vi some company.

“Hun,” Vi asked, “How do you feel about Jeff?”

“He told me that when he dated girls, it was mainly for sex,” Art said, “but then when he explained how he didn’t want to push Julian into doing something sexually that he wasn’t comfortable with, my respect for him skyrocketed. My gut feeling is that Jeff is really sincere about his caring and feelings for Julian, and they are based on emotions, rather than just on sexual desires. What do you think?”

“Jeff is a very likeable young man,” Vi returned, “I think he is a great companion for Jul, and I feel that Jul’s feelings for Jeff are mutual, I think they have mutual love and respect for each other. I’m pretty comfortable with their relationship.” Art nodded in agreement.

About 5:00 PM Julian and Jeff returned from their hike in the woods. If they weren’t already hungry, the aroma in the kitchen would have triggered their appetites anyway.

“Wow!” Julian exclaimed, “It sure smell’s good in here, and I think we both hiked up some appetites, is dinner almost ready?”

“About an hour, Son,” Vi stated, “you guys could grab a couple of cookies to stave off the hunger pains. Just eat a couple, you don’t want to spoil your appetites.”

“Your Mom is so typical,” Jeff said, grinning, “Mom’s always worry about our appetites, I don’t think they understand young men’s tummies.” Julian grinned, nodding, and Vi smiled.

After destroying a couple of cookies each, the boys joined Art in the living room to watch TV and wait for dinner. Art was in the recliner and the boys sat on the sofa, holding hands. Art glanced over at the boys, noting the attached hands, and smirked. He was actually quite pleased, to see his son so much more open, and so happy with his boyfriend. Art was realizing that Jeff was growing on him, rapidly. The more he got to know Jeff, the more he was liking, maybe even loving, this young man.

Vi announced that dinner was served, and the three males quickly moved from the living room to the kitchen table. The four enjoyed a delicious pot roast, with onions, carrots and potatoes cooked around the beef roast. Julian avoided the onions, but ate the rest. Vi cautioned everyone to save a little room for dessert. After they finished dinner, Vi picked up the dirty dishes and proceeded to whip some real heavy cream to top the strawberry shortcake.

Art, while Vi was preparing the shortcakes, “In two or three weeks you guys will be on summer break, I guess you’re both looking forward to that. What are your plans for the summer Jeff?”

Jeff, a somber expression on his face, “Art, I’m really not looking forward to that at all. I suppose I’ll be heading to my parents’ home for the summer, and try to pick up a summer job. My parents live over 300 miles away, at the other end of the state from here.” Then, with a few tears sliding down his face, “I’m looking forward to a long, lonely summer, way too distant from my love!” Julian suddenly had a sad look on his face also, and his eyes sparkled with tears.

Vi’s eyes met Art’s and, without a word, they knew they needed to have a private discussion, likely after they go to bed tonight. Vi served the shortcake, and conversation seemed to be absent.

“Vi,” Jeff commented, “I’ve never had homemade strawberry shortcake before, and this is awesome, so much better than any restaurant serves.”

“Why, thank you Jeff,” Vi replied, smiling, “I’m glad you like it.”

“Boys,” Art announced, “we’ve still got two days of this weekend to go, and we’re going to have some fun. Jeff, we’ve got a yacht up on the lake, we’re going up there tomorrow and have some family fun on it. We all need to get to bed early tonight, so we can get an early start tomorrow morning, as it’s about an hour and a half drive up there. We’ll be sleeping on the water tomorrow night, I hope you guys don’t mind sharing the 2nd bed on it.” Julian and Jeff glanced at each other, smiling.

About 9:00 PM Art suggested we all hit the sack, as he wanted us all up in the morning about 5:30 AM so we could have breakfast and hit the road by around 7:00 AM. This would be the first night that the boys would actually be sleeping together, under the covers. They also had never done anything together, sexually. They had seen each other, when they were all running around the cabin naked from the waist down, the day of the watergame, but neither boy had ever even touched each other, down there.

Julian led Jeff to his bedroom, and they started to prepare for bed. They removed their sneakers and socks, pulled off their jeans and shirts and stood, looking at each other’s nearly naked bodies, only covered by their boxers. Jeff had his hands on the elastic waistband of his boxers, used to normally sleeping raw, but hesitated to push them down.

“Should we go all the way?” Julian asked.

“I think we need to keep our boxers on,” Jeff replied, as the two slid into Julian’s bed, and Jul turned out the lamp on the bedside table.

They cuddled together, both boys had their hands all over the others bodies, both avoiding each other’s genitals. They both fell into a state of euphoria, feeling nothing but love for each other and a sense of oneness. Julian placed his lips on Jeff’s and they shared a deep and romantic kiss, causing both of them to develop full erections.

Jeff lost control and pulled his body on top of Julian, aligning his erection with Julian’s and started to slowly grind his against Julian’s, passion overriding his brain. He started to feel an orgasm building, but didn’t want to complete it—not yet! Jeff suddenly rolled off, lying on his back, trying to will his boner to go away. He’d already gone further than he had ever planned.

“Baby,” Julian uttered, “that was feeling so good, why did you stop?”

“I’m sorry, Jul,” Jeff said, “I went too far, and I was getting too close.”

Julian, quickly crawling on top of Jeff, and starting to grind his cock against Jeff’s, “I don’t want this feeling to end, it feels too good to stop.”

Jeff, after about three minutes, “Jul, stop, you’re pushing me over the edge, and you’re gonna make me cum, Fuckkkkkk, I can’t hold back—shit—I’m gonna cum in my boxers!”

Julian, snickering, “I just did too, baby, Oh god, that felt so good!”

Julian threw back the covers and turned the light back on. They both looked at each other’s cum soaked boxers and giggled. He then turned the light back off, and they pulled the covers back up and cuddled together again, ignoring their messy boxers. They then shared another romantic kiss and hug, but this time their cocks remained flaccid.

“Baby,” Julian spoke softly, “would what we just did be considered having sex?”

“Probably,” Jeff replied, “if it was, are you OK with it?”

“Very much so,” Julian answered, “I’m just happy that my first time of having sex was with my boyfriend, that I am so deeply in love with, and please don’t doubt my love. I would go anywhere with you, and do anything you might desire to do with me. I love you, Jeff!”

“Oh god, baby,” Jeff replied, “No more than I love you. I’m so utterly happy that you came into my life! I guess you know,” Jeff snickered, “we’re seriously going to need showers in the morning.”

“You think?” Julian snickered, “have you ever showered with another boy?”

“Yeah,” Jeff answered, “but it’s not for publicity. Matt and I frequently shower together—but that’s all we do—just to get clean, and we always wash ourselves, except sometimes we scrub each other’s backs. Would you like for us to shower together?”

“I’d love to,” Jul stated, “and it would save us time in the morning, before we leave for the lake.”

“We need to get to sleep, baby,” Jeff said, “goodnight sweetheart,” as he wrapped his arms around Julian, pulling him close, and the two boys soon fell into dreamland.

* * * * * *

Vi, as she and Art went to bed that night, “Honey, I don’t want to see the boys ripped apart for the summer, I think they’d both be miserable.”

“I share that sentiment completely,” Art replied, “are you prepared to have a boarder for the summer?”

“That’s no big deal, sweetheart,” Vi replied, “cooking for four is no harder than cooking for three, and a little extra laundry and an extra plate to wash is insignificant. Jeff is a pretty sweet young man, and I really enjoy having him around.”

“He said he wanted to pick up a summer job, and if Jeff doesn’t mind some physical labor,” Art stated, “Alvin always hires three or four college kids to help out for the summer. I’m sure he would hire Jeff and maybe Julian too. I can relate to how you feel toward Jeff, he has grown on me, big time, I almost feel like I have a second son,” then, chuckling, “even if his skin is kind of pale.”

“If their relationship lasts,” Vi mentioned, “Jeff could become our son-in-law one day.”

“I can actually picture the two of them,” Art said, “standing at the altar, and saying ‘I do’, they’d make a beautiful couple together. They definitely are very much into each other, you can see it in their eyes.”

Vi and Art shared a romantic kiss and hug tonight, the same as they’ve done every night for the last 25 years, and soon fell asleep.

(to be continued)

* * * * *

Coming in Chapter 3
The Whites treat Jeff and Julian to a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend aboard their yacht, ‘Julian’s Dream.’
Art White makes Jeff an irresistible proposition
Jeff learns how physically strong his gay boyfriend really is
The next (and last) watergame and cookout takes place
J&J sleep together Saturday night in the cabin, and share their first time of having oral sex together
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

After posting the first four chapters of this story and not receiving a single comment, I can only assume that there is little, if any, interest in this story. I feel that adding any additional chapters to this story is a waste of my time and energy, so it ends with Chapter 4. Maybe folks will like my next effort better.

Link to comment

Understand your concern, and yes writing for no feedback is not encouraging, but I wouldn't dismiss it too soon. Also, and this is just my humble and somewhat ignorant opinion, but you are including an area of sexual expression (watersports) that is for a small section of the available audience....

 

You write well, so I would not be too disheartened.

Link to comment

This is an interesting story so far. Admittedly it’s a little mushy sometimes which I don’t hate though the syrup is getting laid on a little thick 😂 and I’m not into water-sports though despite the title it’s sort of a minor story plot compared to their relationship which is good as while it doesn’t gross me out it also doesn’t interest me in the least. Jeff’s various comments about his sexuality feel a bit confusing as early on he bluntly told Matt he was bisexual and didn’t seem confused about his sexuality when he made the statement though he did appear to be concerned about how Matt might react. A little while later following his date with Julian we see Matt & Cliff starting to speculate he’s gay despite the fact he clearly stated he’a bisexual  to Matt though I can understand Matt perhaps thinking Jeff was trying to act straight though Jeff’s comments seemed to indicate true attraction to women and now Jeff himself is saying he’s not sure what he is despite his past seemingly confident statement that he’s bisexual.

The straight characters in this story give off contradicting vibes sometimes as you know despite the fact water sports are enjoyed by many different people regardless of their sexual interests the talk about guys staring at each other’s crotches when they were initially planning the game as well as Matt & Jeff’s excitement in getting Cliff to play came off as being a bit gay on Matt’s part though it’s nice that Matt is so comfortable with his sexuality. Levi’s cuddling with Julian was sweet though also filled with mixed signals as well considering few straight guys would be comfortable kissing another guy’s body, fondling his nipples, etc...though once again it’s nice seeing a straight guy who’s so comfortable around a gay friend. I’m glad Julian’s parents were so accepting though one has to wonder how Jeff’s parents will react when they eventually learn he has a boyfriend.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..