Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 2,381 Words
  • 522 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 41. Chapter 41

Note: All sexually involved characters in this chapter are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be some gay sex described in this chapter.

Chapter 41 will pick up with the boys completing their trip to Kenworth and a very happy reunion between Ryan and Brandon. Thursday evening Jim and Cal will be calling Julian and discussing their plans to share a weekend getaway at the cabin with Dayton.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 41, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

It’s 4:00 PM on Thursday afternoon, August 23rd. The last text that Brandon had received from Ryan stated that Kevin anticipated that they would be arriving on campus between 4:00 and 5:00 PM. An anxious and excited Brandon had come out of the dorm and was sitting on the steps in front of Redmond Hall to await their arrival, checking the time on his phone every couple of minutes. Time had never moved so slow before!

Finally, about 4:20 Brandon spotted two cars pulling into the loading zone, easily spotting Bryan’s car with the two bikes mounted on the bike rack. He leapt up and ran to where they parked, and as Ryan exited the front passenger seat of Kevin’s car Brandon locked his arms around Ryan and the two boys fell into a loving embrace and a deep and passionate kiss.

A couple of other students, also unloading their cars, viewed the two boys sharing their passion and pointed at them and snickered. Brandon and Ryan just ignored them, neither of them caring less and both of them extremely happy to be reunited, after the long, long summer of separation. While Brandon and Ryan were sharing their passion, Bryan and Kevin removed their bikes from the bike rack and walked them over to the bike stand in front of the Hall. Bryan reminded Kevin that they needed to come back out and lock them up, after they located their locks inside their room.

Now the work begins. After breaking their embrace, Brandon was happy to assist Ryan in carrying his luggage and boxes to their room and Bryan and Kevin also started to unload both cars and carried their stuff to their room, returning with the locks and securing their bikes.

About 5:15 Brandon stated that the dining hall would only be serving dinner until 6:00 PM and suggested they take a break and get some dinner. Brandon, having arrived the day before, had already purchased his meal ticket and willingly offered to treat all three of the other boys tonight, from his meal pass. They locked their rooms and walked together to the dining hall. Getting their dinners, the four boys shared a table together.

“Bryan, Kevin,” Brandon stated, “I hope you know how much I appreciate you two bringing my Baby back to me!”

“It was no burden at all,” Kevin responded, “we totally enjoyed having Ryan travelling with us, and it really broke the monotony of driving alone all the way. Ryan switched cars at every stop, and gave us both some companionship on the way.”

“When we stopped last night at the motel,” Bryan added, “we just got a two double-bed room, Kevin and I shared one bed, of course, and Ryan had his own bed.” Kevin, Bryan and Ryan shared a grin. Kevin and Bryan mentioned nothing about the fun they’d had with Ryan early that morning, leaving it to Ryan’s discretion to tell Brandon if he so desired.

Returning to their dorm rooms, Brandon helped Ryan unpack and get settled, and Bryan and Kevin got their stuff unpacked, and got settled in. Bryan and Kevin both made calls to their families, letting them know that they had arrived at Kenworth, safe and sound, with no problems along the way.

Tomorrow, Friday, all four boys planned to hook up with their counselors, get their class schedules straight and get registered for their fall semester. Ryan and Kevin both are beneficiaries of basketball scholarships and don’t need to use a lot of their own money. Bryan is a junior, while Kevin and Ryan are both sophomores. Brandon is also a junior, and one of the few students living in Redmond Hall that is not a member of the basketball team or the football team. Most of the athletes are housed in Redmond Hall, which had made it easy for Bryan and Kevin to share a dorm room together.

At bedtime that night Bryan and Kevin, exhausted from the long drive, just crawled into one of the twin beds together, cuddled up with each other and soon fell asleep. Ryan and Brandon, on the other hand, crawled into one of their twin beds and did whatever two gay boys in love might do, making up for the long separation. Both boys were very happy to be back together once again.

* * * * * *

Back on Brighton University campus, Julian has gotten settled comfortably in his shared dorm room with Levi. A little early for bed, Julian and Levi are sitting together on the sofa, drinking cans of soda before going to bed. Probably not wise, as that soda this close to bedtime would probably cause them both to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Julian’s phone rang, and Julian grabbed it, hoping for a call from his husband, but it was Uncle Jim. “Hi Uncle Jim,” Julian answered.

“Hi Julian, but this isn’t Jim, it’s Calvin,” Cal said, “Jim’s phone has your number saved, and it was easier just to call you from his phone. Are you busy?”

“Not at all, Uncle Calvin,” Julian replied, “Levi and I were just sitting here and sipping sodas before heading to bed. What’s up?”

“Julian, do you have any Saturday classes?” Calvin asked.

“Nope, my last class for the week gets over about 3:00 PM on Friday afternoons, and I’m free all weekend.” Julian answered.

“I think that Jim mentioned to you that we plan on taking Dayton out to the cabin to spend a weekend,” Cal said. “We’d really like to have you join us.”

“I don’t know,” Julian replied, “I don’t want to intrude on your Father’s and Son’s outing.”

“Julian! You wouldn’t be intruding!” Cal exclaimed. “I suppose maybe our reasoning may be a little selfish. Jim and I plan to use the upstairs bedroom, but with Dayton’s handicap it would be quite difficult to get Dayton up that stairway. We planned to get Dayton a sleeping bag so he can sleep downstairs where there is some heat from the wood stove. We’re uncomfortable having Dayton sleep downstairs, alone. We’d like to have you sleep downstairs with Dayton, in case he needs assistance during the night. We may not hear him call if he needs something. Do you have a sleeping bag?”

“No, I don’t, but I could pick one up,” Julian replied.

“I may have a better idea,” Cal stated, “we could get Dayton a two-man sleeping bag and an air mattress, if you wouldn’t mind sharing a sleeping bag with Dayton.”

“Uncle Cal,” Julian replied, “I love my cousin, and it would be pure pleasure to hold Dayton in my arms until we fall asleep! When are you planning that outing?”

“We’re planning it for the weekend of September 14th, 15th and 16th., we don’t want to wait until it gets really cold. The days should still be fairly warm, and we have the wood stove to keep us warm at night.”

“Count me in!” Julian stated, “I’m already excited to spend that weekend with you, Uncle Jim and Dayton. What do I need to bring?”

“Just yourself, and whatever clothes you need for two days,” Cal replied, “we’ll take care of the food and beverages.”

“Thanks for including me in your plans,” Julian said, “I’m so looking forward to that weekend, and spending some time with Dayton! And say ‘Hello’ to Uncle Jim for me.”

“Will do,” Cal replied, “and thank you for accepting our invitation.” Cal and Julian hung up, and Julian was excited to share the information with Levi, who quickly grew a smile.

Levi, having been Julian’s best man at the wedding had met the Uncles and the very lovable Dayton Ashley-Wilson. He was very pleased that somewhat handicapped Dayton had been adopted by two wonderful dads’ that were able to give him a permanent home and unbounded love. In reality, Dayton was the most precious person in Jim and Calvin’s life, and nothing came ahead of Dayton’s welfare!

* * * * * *

It was nearly time for school to resume and Jim and Calvin went to the school where Dayton and Ozzie would be attending. Even though Ozzie was two years older than Dayton, they would be in the same classes. Ozzie was slightly retarded and had missed a couple of grades.

Jim and Cal made arrangements with the school for Ozzie to be Dayton's caregiver during school hours, and he would ride the handicap bus along with Dayton. During classroom times, if Dayton needed to use the restroom, Ozzie would be able to push Dayton in his wheelchair and support him at the urinal, or help him sit on the toilet, after assisting Dayton to unbuckle and pushing his trousers and underwear down. At least Dayton had reasonably strong arms and hands, and was able to wipe his own ass!

It had never seemed to bother Ozzie to see Dayton’s boyhood, nor did it bother Dayton for Ozzie to see it. They’d first seen each other’s peckers when Ozzie taught Dayton how to masturbate, and since then when they occasionally jerked off together.

Dayton was mentally as sharp as a tack, and was a grade A student, whereas Ozzie was more of a grade C and D student. After school, the two boys usually did their homework together, and Dayton had helped Ozzie with his studies, acting as a tutor. It was a win-win situation for both boys and it was doubtful that the new school year would be any different.

Over the period of time since Cal and Jim had brought Dayton into their home and lives, Ozzie and Dayton had become very close friends. Is either of them gay? Who knows. Dayton had told J&J over the July Fourth weekend that Ozzie had taught him how to jack off and admitted that he and Ozzie sometimes jacked off together. That’s certainly not an indication of being gay as many teenage boys get together to ‘choke their chickens’. It’s just something that teenage boys do, especially when the boys are very close friends.

To be continued...............

Authors Note: When I was a pre-teen my closest childhood friend was Ernie, who lived only 2 doors away, and was a year older than I, and a year ahead of me in school. The two of us were nearly inseparable, and spent many hours a week together, although we never even once slept together overnight.

I remember like it was yesterday, we would sometimes go up to my room and Ernie would stroke his pecker and make that white ‘jism’, as he called it, come out of his pee slit. I was fascinated, and I tried my best to copy him, unsuccessfully, I guess that year he had on me made the difference. His cock also was a couple of inches longer than mine. At the time, I think he was fourteen and I was thirteen and just going in to puberty.

Even after sixty some years I can still remember how his cock looked. The head of his cock had an indentation on the tip, where his pee slit was, and when he came, the first few drops of cum filled that indentation and then overflowed over the head and down his shaft, and onto his hand. A quick trip down the hall to the bathroom provided enough toilet tissue to clean him up.

Sometime during that last summer, our friend Bob, a year older than Ernie had a Pup Tent, and invited Ernie and me to share an overnight campout down by the creek. They decided a circle jerk would be fun and once again I was unsuccessful in reaching an orgasm, but I enjoyed watching them both cum. We were just three teenaged boys doing what came naturally!

During the summer before my junior year, and Ernie’s senior year, his family moved to another town about 40 miles away but closer to where his dad worked. Ernie and I lost track of each other, and I never saw him again.

About fifteen years ago, then living in Virginia, far from NY State, where Ernie and I grew up, I did an Internet search for him, found a phone number and called him. His wife answered and quickly put him on the phone. I asked him if he remembered me.

“Oh my God!” Ernie exclaimed, flabbergasted, “Of course I remember you, we were like best friends back when we were kids!” We talked for probably almost an hour, reminiscing the old days. By this time we both had lost our parents. Ernie had gotten married and had teenaged children. He worked at one of the local plants, and also had become an associate minister at one of the local churches. I had some trouble picturing Ernie as a preacher, as I never knew him to be religious, oh well. We swore to stay in touch, but never did.

In 2009 I returned to my hometown to attend my high schools annual Alumni Banquet, and our Class of 59’s fifty-year reunion. All thirteen living members of my class of seventeen members showed up. We’d had four fallen classmates, and have lost Bill and Larry since then, so we’re down to eleven, as far as I know. Now living in Texas, I was not able to travel to NY State for my Class of 59’s sixty-year graduation anniversary in 2019.

I ran into Bob at the 2009 Alumni Banquet, and told him I’d been in contact with Ernie a couple of years previous by phone, and we had enjoyed a nice chat together, and I hoped to try and see Ernie before I returned to Virginia. Bob sadly informed me that Ernie’s obituary had been in the paper a few months earlier so I never got to see my best childhood friend ever again. End of Author’s note.

I hope you guys are enjoying my tales. The story above is totally fiction, but the 'Authors Note' at the end is 100% truth. If you guys will consider adding comments, we authors do read and appreciate them, and I love you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..