Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 15,870 Words
  • 1,138 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 21. Chapter 21

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 21

Thomas propositions Jake

The Lions win the Playoffs

J&J spend Easter with Jeff’s family

Kevin & Jake (K&J) spend Easter with Chris

K&J take Chris to the Beach

* * * * * *

Sunday afternoon Lee and Tonya had a dirt discussion. Together they looked over the yard, and noted the several low spots, a couple in the front yard, and a big one in the back yard, that always becomes a lake during a heavy rain. They decided to keep the dirt from the pool excavation and level the yard, especially the low spot in the back yard.

Monday morning Tonya fixed breakfast for all three of her boys, as they all were heading for school soon. Kevin no longer had basketball practice but his status as a team member exempted him from gym class. All three boys grabbed their gym bags as both Jake and Roger did have gym today, and Kevin decided to spend some energy in the exercise room while Jake and Roger had their gym class. They rode together in Kevin’s car.

After gym class was over they all headed to the locker room to shower and change, along with about twenty other boys. After school ended for the day, they all climbed back into Kevin’s car and headed to Jake and Roger’s home. Actually all three boys feel completely at home in Lee and Tonya’s house.

After filling up on another one of Tonya’s excellent meals, all three settled at the kitchen table and tackled their homework, finishing about an hour later. They had some time to kill before bedtime, and went out to the garage and shot a few games of pool.

Tuesday morning was about the same as Monday except that Jake also grabbed the bag with the Vinnie’s shirt, as he was to hook up with Thomas after school and go to work. Everything went as planned, Thomas and Jake clocked in at Vinnie’s at 3:55 PM.

"Anything special going on tonight?" Thomas asked.

"Not that I know of," Vinnie replied, "Just a normal Tuesday evening, unless we get a surprise group. You guys will be alternating tables, as the customers arrive."

"Right," Thomas replied, "Jake, you can take the first one." Not two minutes later a couple walked in, and Jake greeted them.

"Welcome to Vinnie’s," Jake said, "are you placing an order or eating in?"

"We’re eating in," the man stated.

"Fine, I’m Jake, and I’ll be your server this evening, you may sit anywhere you wish." Jake stated. They looked around and headed to a booth, Jake followed them, and placed menus on the table. "I’ll be happy to take your drink orders, while you decide what you might like to order." They gave Jake their choices of beverages and Jake wrote them down. "I’ll be right back with your drinks." Jake said, as he turned and went to get their drinks. Thomas met Jake at the soda fountain.

"Jake, wanna surprise them?" Thomas said, grinning, "Ask them if they want a medium vegi with Beef and Chicken added." Jake nodded.

Jake, delivering their drinks, "Medium Vegi with beef and chicken added?" Jake noticed that the menus were still closed.

"That’s exactly what we want," the man said, "you’re new here, how did you know?"

"I’m psychic?" Jake said, grinning, "Nah, I’ve got a good trainer, and Thomas clued me in."

"Thomas is a good server," the man stated, "and he has waited on us many times. I’ll give you a month, and you’ll be just a good."

"Thanks, let me get your order in." Jake said.

"Oh, Jake," the lady said, "make it well done, please." Jake nodded, and put the order into the computer for a Medium Vegi plus Beef plus Chicken, well done.

Jake came back to their booth with plates and set the pedestal up in the center. He grabbed their glasses and refilled them from the fountain.

Within the next half an hour, both boys had two tables each. When that first table was finished, Jake needed Thomas to cash them out, as he had not yet been trained to run the register. There were also a couple of pickups that had been called in, and Thomas had to cash them out as well.

Come closing time, Thomas showed Jake how to change the bags in the trash cans, and Jake carried the trash out back and dropped the bags into the Dumpster. With Thomas’s guidance they got everything cleaned and organized, nearly ready to leave. At 9:00 PM, with no customers remaining in the store, Vinnie cashed both of the boys out.

"Good job, Jake," Vinnie stated, "and here is the $22.00 you earned in tips tonight on credit cards, plus whatever cash customers left on the tables. Pretty good for your first night."

"I’m pleased," Jake stated, "they left me twenty on my tables."

"So you had a total of $42.00 in tips," Thomas said, not bad, not bad at all, especially for your first night, and a Tuesday at that. Jake, on a busy Friday or Saturday night, I’ve sometimes walked out of here with $80 or $90. You’ll do better on tips as you get to be a better server." Vinnie nodded his head in agreement.

Vinnie, looking around, "You guys didn’t fold any boxes, when you get here tomorrow, you need to fold a bunch of boxes before we get too busy."

"Will do, Vinnie," Thomas said. "Jake, you about ready to head home?" Jake nodded, and the boys walked out and headed to Thomas’s van. On the way to Alderwood, Thomas suddenly pulled into a new street, where all the homes were still under construction.

"This is the wrong street, Thomas," Jake said.

"Just for a few minutes," Thomas replied, turning off the lights and shutting the engine off. "I just wanted to be with you for a few. Have you ever seen my cock?"

Jake, snickering, "I’ve seen all of the ball teams cocks, when you guys have showered after practice."

Thomas, unbuckling and unzipping, and sliding his pants down to his knees, "You’ve never seen it hard, take a look." Thomas’s rather attractive cock was standing at full mast. "Jake, wouldn’t you like to feel it? You’re welcome to touch my cock."

Jake had seen Thomas’s prick several times, while the guys were showering, but it was always flaccid. He had wondered what Thomas might look like, erect, now he knows. Jake gingerly reached over and placed his fingers on Thomas’s cock, and it felt nice. Thomas placed his hand over Jake’s, wrapping Jake’s fingers around his pecker.

"That feels wonderful," Thomas stated, "your hand on my cock! Jake, your hand is so soft, like that of an angel’s. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt another boys hand on me, like this."

"You’ve felt it before?" Jake asked.

"Back when I was in tenth grade," Thomas said, "we had a classmate, Paul. I’m not sure that Paul was gay, but he did give about four of us guy’s head a few times, and he had a pretty soft touch too, like yours. After tenth grade, his family moved, and he went to another school, and we lost our cocksucker." Jake grinned.

Jake enjoyed feeling Thomas’s erection, and could see, in the streetlight’s glow, that there were a couple drops of precum seeping from Thomas’s pee slit. The situation caused Jake to grow a boner that was pressing against his pants, and he had to adjust himself. Thomas does have a nice cock, and it’s terribly tempting.

"Jake," Thomas spoke softly, "I know you’re gay, and I’m really horny, I was hoping you might be willing to give me some head."

"I can’t!" Jake exclaimed, "Kevin and I are totally in love with each other, he has my heart, and I won’t cheat on my boyfriend."

"Kevin would not need to know," Thomas said.

"But I would know," Jake responded, "Suppose you had a girlfriend that you cared deeply for, and you found out that she had fucked another boy, how would you feel?"

"I’d be ready to ditch her," Thomas replied, "and find a girl that would be true."

"You think that Kevin wouldn’t ditch me?" Jake said, "Just because we have a gay relationship, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be true to each other. I love Kevin from the bottom of my heart, and I must be true to him."

"I understand," Thomas stated, "I respect your integrity, and your relationship with Kevin. Could you maybe just stroke me off?"

"I’ll admit that it is a pleasure to handle your manhood, and you do have a nice one." Jake said, "If I wasn’t so deeply involved with someone else, I’d be more than happy to suck you off. I guess maybe I could stroke you off, without guilt."

"Cool," Thomas replied, "there are some napkins in the console, to kind of clean up the mess, after I shoot." Thomas opened the console and pulled out some napkins, while Jake gave Thomas a hand job. Jake likes Thomas’s cock, it’s not Kevin’s but is nearly as nice, and feels good in his hand.

Thomas, placing a couple of napkins on his pubes, "Jake, I’m close, try to finish me on the napkins." A few more strokes and Thomas started to spurt, Jake directed most of his cum onto the napkins, but some ran onto his hand. Thomas used a napkin to clean off his pecker, and Jake used another to clean Thomas’s cum off his hand. The two boys glanced at each other and grinned, then dropped the napkins into the litterbag.

"Thank you, Jake, that felt really good" Thomas said, "you’ve got a pretty big bulge in your pants, do you want me to take care of you in the same fashion?"

"No thanks," Jake answered, "I better keep my load inside for now, I suspect my boyfriend will relieve me a little later tonight."

Thomas grinned, pulled his pants back up, started the engine and drove them to Jake’s home.

Thomas, as Jake exited his car, "See you after school tomorrow, and we’ll do it again—without the hanky panky. After that load I just dropped tonight, I won’t be nearly as horny tomorrow. Jake, are we OK?"

"We’re fine, Thomas," Jake replied, grinning, "and it was fun." Jake headed into the house, and he and Kevin shared a loving hug and romantic kiss, causing both of them some arousal.

"How did it go today, baby," Kevin asked.

"Great for a Tuesday," Jake replied, "I made $42 in tips tonight."

"Cool," Kevin said, "$42 closer to your car!"

Wednesday was nearly a duplicate of Tuesday, except that Thomas brought Jake home right after work. Vinnie informed Jake that he was scheduled off on Thursday, but with Thomas at the playoffs, he would be closing Friday night, and getting some extra hours on Saturday, that is, if the Lions win their playoff game on Friday night. If they lose on Friday, their season will be over, as well as their hopes of making it to the state championships.

Thursday morning, while Tonya and the boys were eating breakfast, Tonya received a phone call from Justin Langly, informing her that he was the engineer for The Pool Place, and he planned to come out today to survey the area for the pool. He mainly needed to know if someone would be there, and that he expected to arrive around 2:00 PM. Tonya told him that she would be at home.

She explained the call to the boys, and they all grinned, one step closer to the installation of the new pool!

Tonya was alone when Justin arrived, and introduced himself to Tonya. Tonya showed him just where they wanted the pool located, and Justin used a computer program on his Laptop to draw up the plans. He had been supplied with the pool data, as to the type and size of the pool.

He asked Tonya about the dirt that would be removed, and she showed him the areas where she and Lee had decided to place the excess dirt, filling in those low spots. Justin brought an instrument out of his SUV that he used to determine any utility lines coming to the house, so they would not be damaged.

Since the pool was to be located close to the current deck, and just off the kitchen entrance Lee and Roger had decided against a pool house. They planned to replace the deck with a patio that would butt up against the edge of the pool, giving the pool and patio the appearance of being unitized. Lee felt that he and his sons could lay the patio. (Yes, Lee considers Jake to also be his son)

Justin calculated where the waterline to the pool would connect to the water supply, and where the electric lines for the pools heating system and lights would connect to the homes main electrical box. The pool will have a drain at the lowest point that will connect to the cities sewage system, however, the water should only need to be replaced every few years. Due to evaporation, they will need to occasionally add some water to the pool.

Justin explained to Tonya, and the boys, who had returned from school, that with a one-inch line, it would take between 24 and 48 hours to fill the pool, initially, once the paint had dried. He told Tonya that he would turn in his survey in the morning, and Jerome Coffee should be able to give them the price for the installation, likely within one or two days. Justin left.

When Lee got home from work that day, all three boys were stumbling over each other to tell Lee about the visit from Justin, and that Jerome should be able to give them a price for the installation within a couple more days. The boys were high on excitement, and Lee found it contagious. Even he was starting to feel anxious for the pool to be installed, but the boys would be the biggest beneficiaries of the new pool.

At breakfast on Friday morning, Kevin explained how the playoffs are scheduled. "There are eight teams playing four games tonight, and none of us will have home court advantage. The Lions are going up against the Fenton Falcons at Odessa High, and the other teams are also being transported to schools that are not their own."

"On Saturday morning, two of the winners from tonight’s games will play each other at Williamstown High School, a much larger school whose team is in a different division. Williamstown High is hosting all of the Saturday games. The other two winners from tonight will play each other on Saturday afternoon and the winners from Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon will play each other Saturday night for the title, and will advance to the State Championships."

"They’re going to bus all four of the winning teams from tonight’s games to Williamstown, and put them up in Motels, to rest up for tomorrows games. I have no idea where I'll be sleeping tonight! If we win against the Falcons, I’ll be with the rest of the Lions in a motel in Williamstown, and if we lose I’ll be right here at home with my baby."

"This is causing me to have mixed emotions," Jake said, "I want so much to see the Lions win, and maybe make it into the State Championships, but I don’t want to sleep alone tonight. Call me when you know, I guess I can handle one night of sleeping alone."

"Coach Wise advised us to pack accordingly," Kevin said, "and be prepared to be staying overnight tonight. I need to pack my overnight bag, just in case." Kevin went to the bedroom and packed an overnight bag with a spare shirt, pair of jeans, clean boxers, a pair of socks and one set of clean uniforms. He then slipped his deodorant and toothbrush into the bag.

He then grabbed his gym bag, placing another pair of boxers, another pair of socks, the other set of uniforms, his good basketball sneakers, both jockey straps, a soap container, wash cloth and two towels in it. He was packed.

"What time is your bus leaving the school," Tonya asked.

"We’re leaving Dunbar right after school," Kevin explained, "and stopping at Denny’s in Odessa for supper, then to the Odessa school for tonight’s game. If we win, we’ll be travelling on to Williamstown and checking into our motel rooms. If we lose, we’ll be returning to Dunbar late tonight."

The three boys grabbed their backpacks, Kevin picked up his overnight bag and Jake grabbed his gym bag, and they headed to Roger’s car to go to school. Kevin’s overnight and gym bags were left, locked up in Roger’s trunk for the duration of the school day.

At 3:15 tons of students exited the school and made their way to the row of busses parked in front, boarding their appropriate bus to head home for the weekend. Roger, Kevin and Jake made their way to Roger’s car, and they dropped their backpacks into the back seat. They watched, as the row of busses, now loaded, drove out to deliver the student’s home.

Within five minutes after the busses left, the activity bus pulled up. It’s a smaller bus than most of the yellow busses, and decorated with paintings of Lions on both sides, and the caption ‘Dunbar Lions’ on both sides of the bus and the rear of it. It’s parting time.

Some of the players and cheerleaders exited the school and boarded the bus, while several of the other players headed toward the bus from the parking lot. Kevin and Jake shared a parting kiss and hug, with several of the players observing, then retrieved Kevin’s bags from the trunk. Kevin carried his overnight bag, and Jake carried his gym bag as they walked toward the bus.

As Kevin boarded the bus, and Jake handed him his gym bag, a couple of the players called out ‘Mushy, Mushy’ and Kevin and Jake both just grinned. The players all stacked the bags in the rear of the bus and found seats. Kevin sat with Jon.

"KC," Jon said, grinning, "I’m surprised you didn’t sneak your boyfriend on here with us."

"Oh, I would have liked to," Kevin replied, "but I was told there was only room for the players and cheerleaders on this bus."

"Bummer, huh?" Jon responded, shrugging his shoulders.

Coach Wise boarded the bus, and was checking off names on a clipboard, making sure he had everyone. He asked one of the players to move, as he wanted that single front seat right behind the door, and close to the driver. He told the driver we were ready, and the bus took off. It was nearly a two-hour trip to Odessa.

When the bus pulled into Denny’s parking lot, a couple of the cheerleaders, and about six players wasted no time exiting the bus and finding Denny’s rest rooms. Denny’s had been forewarned, and had a long table set up to accommodate the six cheerleaders and twelve players, plus the Coach and bus driver.

Coach Wise ‘coached’ everyone to add a two-dollar tip for the servers when they paid their tabs. Everyone was to pay for their own meals, and the two servers worked together to take care of the mob. The players and cheerleaders were mostly integrated, the girls sitting in between the boys. Conversation was light but friendly. Everyone was excited, hoping for a win tonight.

By 6:00 PM everyone was back on the bus, and it was about a fifteen-minute drive from Denny’s to the school. Tip off was to be at 7:00 PM. The driver pulled into a spot for busses, and the Falcon’s bus pulled in at almost the same time, parking next to the Lions bus. The players and cheerleaders found their gym bags, leaving the overnight bags on the bus. Unlike Dunbar High, where the gym was inside of the school, Odessa Highs gymnasium was in a separate building, containing only the gym and the locker rooms and was across the road from the actual school building.

Entering the building, they quickly located the Girls and Boys locker rooms and started to change into their cheerleader and players uniforms, sharing the space with the Falcons. Most of the Lions players bumped fists with the Falcon players and they all soon headed into the gym for warm-ups. This was the first match between these two teams in about three years, so neither team was familiar with each other.

The announcer introduced the starting lineup for both teams, and the players took the floor. Coach Wise selected KC to go against the Falcons for Tipoff. KC outjumped his Falcon counterpart, sending the ball to Thomas. The Lions were off and running.

Thomas and KC work together like a well-oiled machine. They always seem to know exactly where the other one is. They are likely the two best players on the Lions team, and get the most playing time of all the Lions players. They’re also both seniors and Coach Wise hates to be losing them at graduation.

The Falcons are no match for the Lions, and by halftime the Lions are up by twelve points, 32 to 20. With the decent lead, Coach Wise sends in subs off the bench, wanting them to get some game time in the playoffs and giving Thomas and KC a break. With both KC and Thomas off the floor, the Falcons gain a bit, shrinking the Lions lead to only six points.

During the third quarter, with the Falcons making some progress, Tony picked up two more fouls, trying to keep the Falcons at bay, and now has three fouls. Last quarter Thomas and KC are back on the floor. The game finally ended, the Lions winning, 58 to 55 over the Falcons, sending the Falcons home, empty handed.

The game over, all the players from both teams headed to the boys’ locker room to shower and dress. The shower was larger than the one at Dunbar, with twelve showerheads and the boys from both teams were intermingled.

Kevin enjoyed viewing the ‘fresh meat’ and his eyes drank in the sight of one particularly handsome Falcon, who was also sporting a nice, half-erect pecker. The boy caught Kevin staring at his junk, and turned his attention to Kevin’s prick, and Kevin felt his own pecker stiffening a little. The boy that was showering next to Kevin left, and the boy Kevin was watching moved over from the other side, and took the showerhead next to Kevin.

The boy, facing Kevin and extending his hand, "I’m Barry."

"Kevin," KC replied, accepting Barry’s hand, "Want me to catch your back?" Barry grinned, handed his washcloth to Kevin and turned his back toward Kevin, and Kevin scrubbed Barry’s back. Kevin handed Barry’s wash cloth back, and Barry hung it on the faucet.

"Let me do you," Barry said, and KC handed his washcloth to Barry, and Barry washed Kevin’s back. Barry and Kevin were the only boys still in the shower. Barry turned Kevin around, facing him, and opened his arms, the two boys shared a hug, and their peckers touched. Both boys snickered. They rinsed off together, under the same showerhead.

Barry, taking Kevin’s prick into his hand, "Nice package."

"Kevin, grinning," You’re not too shabby yourself, dude."

"Damn!" Barry exclaimed, "I wish there was a way we could sneak off together for a while, and have some fun."

"I couldn’t, Barry," Kevin said, "I have a full time boyfriend that I love very much, and I won’t cheat on him, he means too much to me."

"I wish I had a boyfriend," Barry lamented." The two boys dried off together, and dressed, and both sat together on a bench to tie their sneakers.

"Barry," Kevin asked. "Do your teammates know, about you?"

"Not by my admission," Barry replied, "but I think some of them suspect that I’m gay. What about you?"

"I came out to my teammates early in the season," Kevin answered, smiling, "and my whole fucking high school knows I’m gay and in a relationship with Jake. Most of the kids have accepted us, and nobody seems to really care. It feels good to be out, and open. There is no fear of being discovered, and we have nothing to hide."

"Wow!" Barry remarked, "I don’t know if the kids in Fenton would be that accepting. Maybe I should move to Dunbar. Are there any more gay boys at Dunbar High?"

"Probably," Kevin said, "but I haven’t been looking for them, I have the boy that I want! I’ll bet there are others at Fenton too, you just haven’t met them yet. I think we need to head to our busses, Barry, it was good to meet you."

"Same here," Barry said, "Good luck tomorrow." The boys headed to their busses, Barry going home, and the Lions heading to the DeLux motel. There are six rooms reserved for the Lions, three rooms for the twelve players, with four boys to a room, two rooms for the cheerleaders, and a room with twin beds for Coach Wise and the bus driver. Coach Wise told everyone to sit tight for a few, while he the got the keys for the rooms.

Coach Wise, returning, "Guys, I know this isn’t going to set well with some of you, but it’s only for one night. You boys are all in three rooms, with two double beds each, so you’re going to have to share beds with your teammates."

"Yuck!" Carl exclaimed, "We gotta sleep in the same bed with another boy?"

"I’m sorry Carl," Coach responded, "there’s a shortage of motel rooms, and four teams that need to be rested for tomorrows games. I’m sure you guys can handle one night of a little coziness with a teammate."

Coach named four boys to share room eight, and handed Thomas the key. He then named four more to share room nine, handing the key to Jon. Finally he named Tony, Carl, Zach and Kevin to share room ten, handing the key to Zach. Kevin found the situation less repulsive than some of the other boys did, as he is used to sleeping with his boyfriend, and accustomed to sleeping with another boy. Given a choice, Kevin would somehow feel a little more comfortable sleeping with Zach, rather than Tony or Carl.

Coach followed suit with the girls, splitting them into two rooms of three, but the girls seemed more receptive to the idea of sleeping with another girl. Coach Wise then told them to get their overnight bags, and go get some sleep, and be ready to give their best on the court tomorrow.

"Hey guys!" Coach exclaimed, before anyone left the bus, "You’re all nearly adults, I don’t think I need to emphasize this. I don’t want to hear about any bed swapping between you boys and girls, we don’t want any fraternizing! Now go, and get rested."

"Hey, Coach," Ricky asked, "what time is our next game?"

"I’m not sure," Coach replied, "All four teams are to be in the gym by 9:30 in the morning, and they will let us know which two teams are playing at 10:00 and which two will play at 2:00. I’m going to call all of your rooms at 8:00 in the morning, so we can all meet for breakfast before we head to the gym."

Tony, Carl, Kevin and Zach all headed to room ten and Zach unlocked the door. They all dropped their overnight bags on the floor.

"Question," Carl said, "how do we decide who sleeps with who?"

"I don’t know," Tony replied, "I just know we all need a good nights sleep, and I really don’t care who I sleep with. We all just showered after the game, so we should all be clean."

"KC, wanna share a bed with me?" Zach asked.

"Sure," KC replied, "let’s take this one."

"I guess we settled that easily enough," Tony stated, "So Carl and I will share this one." All four boys were down to their boxers within a few seconds. Tony headed into the bathroom, closing the door. Kevin was a bit surprised, not realizing how modest Tony was.

While things were a little quiet, Kevin made a phone call, to tell his boyfriend that the Lions won against the Falcons, and would be playing their next game either at 10:00 or 2:00 tomorrow. He told Jake that the Lions were all at the DeLux Motel, and needed to be at the gym at 9:30 in the morning. The boys confirmed their love for each other and hung up.

Tony, about five minutes later, emerging from the bathroom, "Heads up, guys, you might want to let that air freshener work before you go in there!" The guys all laughed.

"Thanks for the warning," Zach stated.

About 11:00 PM one of the boys turned on the TV, and they all watched the News at Eleven. The sportscaster announced the second round of the playoffs taking place tomorrow, and stated the list of teams that won first round, including the Dunbar Lions,

"Hey," Carl said, "we made the news!" After the news was done, they turned off the TV and crawled into the beds. Kevin was appreciative that Zach had volunteered to sleep with him, feeling that Carl and Tony preferred not to sleep with him.

Kevin, in just above a whisper, "Zach, thanks for sharing your bed with me," and gave Zach a quick peck on his forehead.

Zach put his arm around Kevin, pulling him close, and whispered back into Kevin’s ear, "Not a problem, I know you’re gay, but I’m not afraid to sleep with you. I’m not homophobic, goodnight KC." Zach’s kind words made Kevin feel loved, and comfortable. Kevin fell asleep soon.

Sometime, during the wee hours of the morning, Kevin awoke with a need to drain his bladder. Zach’s arm was still around him! Kevin slowly and cautiously lifted Zach’s arm off of his torso, and slid out of bed to the bathroom, and took care of his need. When he returned to bed, he slowly pushed Zach’s arm toward his body, and slipped back into bed, and soon fell back to sleep.

At 8:00 AM the motel phone rang, and Tony reached over and answered it.

"Good morning," Coach Wise said, "time to get going. The motel has fixed us a breakfast buffet in their dining room, join us as soon as you guys can get dressed." He hung up.

The sound of the phone ringing woke all four of the boys up, and Zach’s arm was around Kevin’s torso, AGAIN!

Kevin, placing his hand on Zach’s arm, "What is this about?"

"KC," Zach explained, "I like you, I like you a lot, and it just feels good, to hold you. If it bothers you, please accept my apology."

"It doesn’t really bother me," Kevin said," It felt good to me too. I just wondered if you have—romantic—feelings toward me."

"KC, I’m straight," Zach stated, "but I do love you, like a brother, not like a lover. I’ve always felt kind of close to you."

Carl and Tony stood in front of the toilet together, both releasing their golden streams into it, and grinning. When they came back into the bedroom, Zach took his turn at the toilet.

"Guys," Tony stated, "Coach said the motel has prepared a breakfast buffet for us, let’s get to the dining room before the others eat it all up." The boys finished dressing and made their way to the dining room, quickly filling their plates with pancakes, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and hashed browns. The four of them settled at a table together.

"Hustle up guys, we need to leave here by 9:15 to be at the gym by 9:30," Coach stated. "When you leave your rooms, just leave the keys on the table, and I’ll tell the front desk we are gone as soon as everyone is on the bus."

Unlike Coach Wise did yesterday, he didn’t check the names on his clipboard, he just counted bodies, knowing he should have eighteen bodies, excluding the driver and himself. Coach made a quick trip to the office, returned, and the driver headed their bus to the Williamstown High School. The school is huge, and Coach told everyone that the gymnasium is on the far end of the school from where they were, and they needed to walk down the main hall the entire length of the school to get there.

Entering the gym, they faced a large tripod with a sign stating ‘Welcome Athletes’ and just below that ‘Game Schedule’ and 2nd to 4th rounds.’ 10 AM Ridgeville Royals vs Dunbar Lions, 2 PM Pentwood Pirates vs Cedonia Cougars, 7 PM Finals Game. It was 9:30 now, by the time they changed into their uniforms, the Royals and Lions would have little time for warming up.

Coach Wise shook hands with the Royals coach, and they both told their teams to go to the locker room and change, and they would tend to getting the teams registered. It crossed Kevin’s mind that white students at Ridgeville HS were likely in a minority, due to the obvious fact that most of the Royals team members were black.

They looked quite handsome in their purple and white uniforms. There were only four of the Royals team members that were white, compared to the fact that the Lions have only two black players, Sebastian, and Jonathan, aka Jon.

Kevin had never considered dating black, but if he wasn’t so totally in love with Jake, he could picture himself kissing and hugging with a couple of these handsome black dudes. They’re probably all straight, anyway.

When Kevin pulled his uniform from his gym bag, a yellow business card flew out, and Kevin picked it up, read it, and smiled. The card read, ‘BARRY SMITH’, beneath that, ‘Boy for Boy’, and beneath that, ‘Seeking friendship with other like minded boys’, and his phone number and email address.

Kevin thought it to be pretty clever advertising, and had no idea when Barry might have slipped it into his gym bag. Would he contact Barry? Yep. Grinning, he stashed the card in his wallet.

Both teams returned to the gym and had just about ten minutes to warm up before tip-off. The announcer introduced the starting lineup, and the players took up their positions on the floor.

Tip-off time, Kevin faced his darker skinned Royals counterpart, who was a good two inches taller that he. Both boys looked into each other’s eyes, smiled and shook hands. The referee pushed the ball up and the taller Royal player knocked it toward his teammate but Thomas leaped into the air, grabbing the ball, and quickly passed it to another Lion. Some white boys CAN jump! The Lions just gained the first possession!

The Lions worked the ball toward their end of the court, and Tony received it, but was blocked by a Royal before he could shoot. He bounced it to Sebastian, who made a beautiful lay-up, allowing the Lions to capture the first two points of the game. Time for the Lions to go into defense mode.

The Royals were one of the top teams in the division, and were confident they could win the playoffs, but the Lions were relentless, keeping the Royals on the defense. The biggest lead the Lions allowed the Royals to have at any time was four points, and only twice did the Lions have a lead for a brief time.

Crunch time! Fourth quarter, the Royals are up by four, but two of their most productive players are on the bench in foul trouble, one with three, and the other fouled out. With five minutes on the game clock, the Collins-Redbone machine went into action. The Royals had the ball but Chad, a sophomore rookie, stole it, passing it to Thomas, who then passed it to KC. KC saw his way clear, aiming for the hoop from behind the 3-point line, Whoosh! Now the Lions are only down by one, but the Royals have possession.

The Royals worked the ball back into their court, trying to maintain their shrinking lead. One of the Royals attempted a two-pointer that would have scored, but leaping Thomas jumped up and blocked it, sending the ball back to the Lions.

The Royals were working hard to try and keep KC from firing again, but Tony was open and KC passed the ball to Tony and he threw up a two-pointer, giving the Lions a one point lead. The game clock is down to under two minutes, and the Royals are desperate for a bucket, the Lions defense forcing the Royals to turn it over. A reach in foul sent Sebastian to the foul line, 1 + 1. Sebastian is an 80% free throw shooter, and nailed both shots, giving the Lions a three-point lead.

With the game clock down to one minute, the Royals need a 3- point play to tie the score, and send the game into overtime. One of the Royals players attempted the shot from outside the three-point line, but it lacked a few inches from even touching the rim. One of the Lions secured the ball, passing it to Thomas, and

Thomas and KC dribbled the ball towards their court, milking the clock. The Game buzzer sounded, and the Lions had won the second round, 73 to 70 over the Royals. Most of the players from both teams shook hands with each other as they headed toward the locker room to shower.

The Lions returned after lunch to watch the third round at 2:00 PM between the Pirates and the Cougars, and would be returning tonight at 7:00 to take on the winner of the third round. The Pirates were pretty good, and the Lions watched closely as the Pirates toppled the Cougars, winning the third round.

After the third round ended at about 3:45 PM, The Lions boarded their bus and traveled to a steakhouse for an early and leisurely dinner, finishing about 5:00 PM, and giving them time to let dinner settle for a couple of hours before they meet the Pirates at 7:00 PM. The Lions are psyched up, a win against the pirates tonight would give the Lions a ticket to the State Championships. The Pirates have adequate statistics from their regular season, and are already slotted in the State Champs, regardless of whether they win or lose against the Lions, so they have almost nothing to gain or lose, except their pride. This game means everything to the Lions, a loss will send them home, and it would mean the end of their basketball season, and the last game of Lions Basketball for the four seniors, KC, Thomas, Tony and Zach.

At 6:00 PM both teams were in the locker room, putting on their uniforms, and were on the floor for warm ups by 6:15. Both coaches did something unusual, using the less experienced players as the starting lineup, mostly sophomores and juniors. They were saving their more experienced players to play in the last half, and also wanted the younger players to have the experience of starting. None of the seniors were on the floor for the Lions at the start of the game.

The younger players lacked the defensive skill of the seniors, and the scores for both teams escalated to 52 over 48 in favor of the Pirates at half time. Both coaches sent in their more experienced players to sub for the starting lineup. The Collins Redbone machine swung into action! By the end of the 3rd quarter, the score was tied at 57. The Lions are smelling victory!

Last quarter, the game is still tied at 63, with less than a minute on the game clock. KC saw that Tony was open, and bounced the ball to Tony. Tony aimed for the 2 point winning shot, and, FOUL! The foul sent the Pirates player to the bench and Tony to the foul line for two shots. Tony carefully calculated, and sent up both shots, Whoosh! And Whoosh! Nothing but net on either shot.

The Lions are now up by two, 25 seconds on the clock and the Pirates have possession, but not much time. The Lions were relentless, pushing back against the Pirates. The Pirate player made an attempt from behind the three-point line, but it was an air ball. The buzzer sounded, and the game was over. The Lions were victorious over the Pirates, 65 to 63. The Lions have won the playoffs and will go to the State Championships! The Lions went crazy, all of them hugging each other, especially Tony, whose final shots had won the game.

After Coach Wise accepted the plaque for winning this year’s playoffs, the boys from both teams headed to the locker room to shower and dress. Both teams would soon be boarding their busses to head home to their respective towns, Pentwood and Dunbar. Some of the Pirates reminded the Lions that they hadn’t seen the last of the Pirates, as they have plans of winning the State Championships, to be taking place a couple weeks after Easter.

"Don’t bet on it," KC stated, "we Lions have plans to bring that trophy back to Dunbar, where it belongs!" The locker room and shower is full of boys, all looking forward to the State Champs.

It was Saturday night and Jake was busy at Vinnie’s Pizzeria, but not too busy to take Kevin’s phone call, informing him that the Lions had won the playoffs, and that their bus should be returning to Dunbar around midnight. Jake told Kevin that he had driven Kevin’s car to work, and would be waiting at the school for the team’s arrival, and to pick up his boyfriend.

"HEY EVERYBODY!" Jake announced, "I JUST GOT THE WORD, OUR LIONS HAVE WON THE PLAYOFFS, AND WILL BE GOING TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

The pizzeria erupted with cheering and applause, the news made everyone, staff as well as the clientele happy. Some of the guests were parents or family members of the Lions players, or just other students from Dunbar High School.

Jake finished his shift, closing that night, and got clocked out at 11:30 PM. He drove to the school to await the bus and get his boyfriend. Kevin had told Thomas that Jake was picking him up at the school, and Thomas had asked KC if he thought Jake would be willing to give him a ride, as they lived close to each other, and Thomas’s Dad had brought him to the school. KC was certain that was a reasonable request.

Jake arrived at the school before the bus arrived, and waited in the car. When the bus arrived, Jake walked toward the bus to greet his boyfriend. As the players and cheerleaders exited the bus, KC and Thomas joined Jake. Jake grabbed Kevin’s gym bag, Kevin carried his overnight bag and they held hands as they made way to Kevin’s car, Thomas following.

"Jake," Kevin stated, "I told Thomas that we could drop him off on the way to your house."

"Sure, baby," Jake replied, "not a problem at all." K&J dropped the bags in the trunk, and Thomas put his bags in the back seat, and climbed into the back seat. Thomas watched, grinning, as K&J shared a loving hug and kiss. Jake took the driver’s seat and KC took the front passenger seat and Jake drove them all out of the parking lot, toward Alderwood.

"I’ll bet you guys can’t wait to get home and fuck," Thomas said.

"I doubt it, tonight," Kevin replied, "I’m exhausted, I just want to cuddle with my baby and go to sleep."

"Me too," Jake stated, as he turned down Alderwood Dr., "Vinnie worked the hell out of me tonight, but I made over $100 in tips. Thomas, which house is yours?"

"610, next to the last house on the right," Thomas replied, "I told you that you could make good money on a busy Friday or Saturday night, I guess you’re getting better! Are you working tomorrow?"

"Two to six in the afternoon," Jake replied.

Thomas, as Jake pulled up to his house, "I’m 4:00 to close, so I’ll see you tomorrow. Thanks for the lift, guys, KC, I’ll see you in school Monday."

"You’re very welcome, Thomas," Kevin replied, "and I’m betting that you’ll sleep well tonight, also." Thomas grabbed his bags and walked up the drive to his house, and J&K headed home to Spring Grove.

It was something past 12:30 AM when J&K arrived. Lee, Tonya and Roger were all in bed and probably asleep. Kevin and Jake entered quietly, and were soon in bed, cuddled and were soon in slumberland. K&J would tell their family all about the big win on Sunday morning.

* * * * * *

Finally Easter weekend is here. Thursday night J&J are packing for the weekend, leaving for Summerton tomorrow morning, April 6th and Good Friday. Their minds are torn, they both have a strong desire to be in Dunbar to spend Easter with Sam and Dom, but they had already committed to spending Easter weekend with Jeff’s family in Summerton. If only they could be in two places at the same time!

The university has Good Friday off, but they need to be back in class on Tuesday. At least they have Monday off, so they can spend the whole weekend with Bill and Elaine, and the Uncles.

Levi and Caleb had both left campus on Thursday night to spend Easter with their families, so this Friday morning J&J ate alone at the dining hall, and are planning to leave about 8:30 AM for the journey to Summerton, a 200 mile trip.

As most of the students would be gone from campus, the dining hall was serving breakfast on Friday morning, and would reopen for dinner on Monday evening when most of the students would be returning. It will give the staff time off to spend Easter with their families, but it will be an inconvenience to the students staying on campus. They’ll be on their own for the weekend.

Just as J&J were getting into Jeff’s car, Jeff’s phone rang, he noted the caller and answered promptly, "Hi Dad, is anything wrong?"

"No Son," Bill replied, "I think everything is right, your Mom and I just wondered when you and Julian were going to arrive."

"Well," Jeff replied, "it’s 8:30 now and we’re just leaving campus, we should be home around 1:00 PM, maybe a bit after."

"Don’t eat on the way," Bill stated, "your Mom is planning lunch for the four of us when you get here, can you give us a call when you’re about an hour away so Elaine can start lunch?"

"Sure, Dad," Jeff replied, "tell her to fix plenty, because we’ll both be starved!"

Bill, chuckling, "I’m pretty certain that Elaine still knows how to feed teenage boys! Drive carefully, it’s Easter Weekend, and the traffic will likely be heavier than normal. See you soon, we’re both anxious to see you guys." Bill hung up.

"Judging by Dad’s voice on the phone," Jeff stated, "I think he and Mom are both anxious to see both of us. Baby, I think we’ve been accepted by both of my parents."

"I’m still a little apprehensive about your Mom," Julian said, "I do feel like your Dad has good feelings toward me, though."

"Mom has come a long way, from where she used to be," Jeff stated. "I think maybe she has recovered from her homophobia." Jeff made that call, telling his Dad they were a hour away.

When J&J pulled into the drive at Jeff’s home, Bill was sitting on the front steps, awaiting them. He immediately arose, and headed to their car, approaching the passenger side first. As soon as Julian slid out of the seat, Bill’s arms wrapped around him in a loving hug, and then he gave his son a warm and loving hug.

I think Elaine has lunch about ready," Bill stated, "grab your bags and we can take them inside."

"We’re only here for the weekend," Jeff said, "and we packed all of our clothes in one large bag."

"So I guess you can drop that into your room, Jeff," Bill said, "unless Julian prefers to sleep alone in the guest room."

"Dad," Jeff stated, "we sleep best, when we sleep together."

Bill, grinning, "I kinda figured that." Then, opening the front door, "ELAINE, OUR GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED!"

Elaine, coming from the kitchen, and heading toward Julian and hugging him tightly, "Welcome home, sweetheart." Julian attempted to kiss Elaine on her cheek, but she turned her head and planted her lips on Julian’s, then gave Jeff a warm hug and a loving, motherly kiss on his lips.

"I swear, Julian," Elaine stated, "you’re getting more handsome by the day! My son sure knows how to pick a handsome boyfriend." Julian blushed, and Jeff grinned. "Lunch is ready, lets sit down." Elaine served a lunch of fried Spam sandwiches and macaroni and cheese, two of these boys’ favorite foods. During lunch, Elaine sprung a real surprise on the boys.

"We’re going to have a house full for Easter Dinner," Elaine stated. "Of course you know that Jimmy and Cal are coming. Calvin’s parents, Gerald and Lydia, were planning an Easter Dinner for Jim and Cal and Cal’s sister, Sasha. Jim and Cal were upset, as they couldn’t spend Easter with both families. Bill and I got to know Cal’s Mom and Dad, and Sasha, before Jim and Cal’s wedding. Sasha and I got kind of close while planning Jim’s wedding, and she confided something with me."

"We decided to invite Lydia and Gerald, and Sasha, to have Easter Dinner with us, and that’s when Sasha’s secret came out. It seems that Sasha is in a relationship with a divorcee named Jennifer Colsten, and Jen has custody of the two children from her previous marriage, a nine year old boy, and seven year old girl. Jen and Sasha do plan to marry, eventually, and that would make Sasha a step-mom to the two children, and Sasha loves them like she would her own."

"I guess," Bill added, "Lydia and Gerald were incapable of raising any straight offspring, as both Calvin and Sasha are gay. I’m beginning to think more of our family is gay than straight! I’m sure glad that I’m not homophobic."

"Wow!" Jeff exclaimed, "Have either of you met Jennifer?"

"One day, only a few weeks ago," Elaine stated, "Sasha and I planned to have lunch together. The kids were in school, and she brought Jen along and introduced her to me as her SO. (Significant Other) I was not really shocked, because, while we were making arrangements for Jim and Cal’s wedding, Sasha hinted that she was interested in a certain person that happened to be a female. I didn’t push her for any more information at the time. I was still trying to get my head around these same sex love affairs being OK."

"So, Mom," Jeff asked, "How do you feel about them now?"

"I learned a bitter lesson," Elaine explained, "my homophobia nearly cost me the loss of my brother, and my son." Elaine’s eyes became wet with tears. "I learned that love doesn’t have to be only between opposite sexes. When Jim and Calvin look at each other, I see looks of love, and the same with you and Julian. I saw that same look of love between Sasha and Jennifer. I guess love is love, and when two people care deeply for each other, love sometimes happens, regardless of their sexuality."

"Mom," Jeff stated, tears escaping his eyes, "I was prepared to lose your love, over my love for Julian. I think now, that I have both, Julian’s love and your love, and I didn’t have to lose either one of you!"

"I’m just very happy to have my family complete," Bill stated, "and Julian, have no doubts, Elaine and I consider you to be a part of our family. We both have hearts full of love for you." Julian smiled, and feels like part of a whole.

"Mom, what are Jennifer’s kids like?" Jeff asked.

"I don’t know," Elaine responded, "but I guess we’ll all find out on Sunday. We’re having Easter Dinner with Jim and Cal, Lydia and Gerald, and Sasha and Jen, and the kids. Sasha is staying over with Jen on Saturday night, so she and Jen can watch how the kids react to whatever the Easter Bunny leaves them, and then all coming here before dinner. I’m baking the largest ham I could find, and doing the mashed potatoes, Jim and Cal are baking the Sweet Potato Casserole, Lydia is making coleslaw and baking homemade rolls, and the girls are bringing dessert."

Elaine, noticing that Julian was sitting with a somber expression on his face, "Sweetheart, are you OK?"

"He’s OK, Mom," Jeff said, "we’re both a little sad that we can’t be in Dunbar on Easter morning to watch Sam and Dom get into their Easter Baskets."

"You act like they’re your siblings, rather than Julian’s," Elaine said, "Do you have some photos of them?"

"In my phone," Jeff said, opening up his gallery, "This is Samantha, and this is Dominic."

"Oh my god!" Elaine remarked, "They’re precious. I’d love to pick up Dominic and hug him!"

Jeff, chuckling, "You and everybody else! One thing Dom isn’t hurting for is affection. He just turned three on January 25th, and I miss those kids so much. Mom, I feel like they are my siblings."

"The way you and Julian react around children, if you two ever do get married, you’re going to make some fantastic Daddies. I haven't forgotten what you promised us at Thanksgiving time, and I’m looking forward to some grandchildren!" J&J both smiled.

Sometime during the late afternoon, Jeff called Uncle Jim and found out that he and Cal are both off until Monday. They would love to have J&J come and spend some time with them Saturday and maybe have a game or two of naked badminton, if the weather was cooperative. Of course the boys were both game for THAT game. They were coming out after breakfast, spending most of Saturday naked with the Uncles, and would be returning to Bill and Elaine’s for dinner Saturday evening.

"I think I have even a better plan," Jim stated, "Come on out about 8:30 or 9:00 AM, and we’ll serve you breakfast, and then lunch. I’ll make sure that I’m up by about 8:00 to make coffee, and we’ll make our breakfast after you get here."

"Great," Jeff said, "that sounds like a perfect beginning for a perfect day! Julian and I will see you in the morning. Bye, Uncle Jim." Jim and Jeff both hung up, and Jeff shared the plan with Julian, and Julian grinned.

Before retiring, Jeff informed his Mom that he and Julian were leaving early in the morning to spend Saturday with Jim and Cal, and would not be here for breakfast, or lunch, but would return in time for dinner.

* * * * * *

Thursday evening Kevin and Jake shared their plans for Easter Weekend with Tonya and Lee. They had been invited to spend Easter Weekend with Kevin’s Aunt Julie and Uncle Evan and Kevin’s cousin Christopher down in South Carolina. It’s a 300 mile drive, but it won’t be too bad, now that Jake has his license and they can share the driving.

They explained that, since they were on Spring Break after Easter, they planned to stay a few extra days, and make it like a mini-vacation. They were packing two bags, as they needed enough clothing to last them for at least five days. Kurt and Audrey were making the same trip, but they aren’t leaving until Saturday morning, and will be returning Sunday afternoon. Kurt is scheduled to work on Monday.

Friday morning was much like a normal day, Tonya was up early and made coffee, and then breakfast for everyone except Roger. Roger was out late Thursday night with Gina, and was sleeping in. Lee left for work, having to work half a day on Good Friday, and the boys left on their trip just a few minutes after Lee left for work.

Jake, about an hour down the road, "Oh, man, baby, I gotta piss!"

"We probably shouldn’t have drank those second mugs of coffee," Kevin stated, "I’m starting to see yellow too, about five miles back the sign said that the next rest area was 52 miles ahead."

"There is no way in hell I can wait that long," Jake said, "I’m about to pee my pants!"

"Just hold off until the next exit, and we’ll do what we have to do," Kevin said, and pulled off on the next exit, about 2 miles down the road. It was a country exit, with nothing around, no restaurants, no gas stations, and Kevin pulled to the side of the ramp.

"Pee time," Kevin stated, getting out and walking to the passenger side of the car. "Aren’t you coming?"

"Where’s the rest room?" Jake asked, getting out of the car.

"Right here," Kevin said, "Natures biggest rest room."

"What if someone sees us?" Jake asked.

"Tough," Kevin answered, grinning, and already letting his stream flow, "There’s nothing but woods out there, and the chance of anyone seeing us pissing is slim to none." Jake forgot his modesty and quickly joined his boyfriend, taking a load off his mind.

Kevin pulled the car to the on ramp and soon was up to speed again. By the time they got to that next rest area, both boys had bladders begging for release, again. After using the restroom, Kevin handed the keys to Jake, and asked him to take over the wheel for a while, and give him a break.

Jake, about 1:00 PM, "Baby, aren’t you getting hungry?"

"Yeah," Kevin replied, "it has been quite a while since we had breakfast, if you see something that looks decent, let’s stop and grab a bite."

"There’s a Burger King at the next exit," Jake said, "I could sure enjoy one of their chicken sandwiches."

"Sounds good to me," Kevin replied, "but I think I could go for a bacon cheeseburger. Let’s stop there. I need to see how far we have yet to go and give Uncle Evan a call. How much gas we got?"

"Quarter of a tank," Jake replied.

"We better fill up, while we’re stopped," Kevin stated.

Jake pulled into the gas station, and they filled the tank, then drove across the road to the BK and nurtured their tummies. Kevin grabbed his phone, taking it into the BK with them.

Kevin, while they ate, "According to the GPS, we only have 75 miles yet to go." Kevin called Uncle Evan, and he answered.

"Hey, Kev, how are you guys doing?" Evan said.

"Pretty good, so far," Kevin replied, "According to the GPS we’ve only got 75 miles to go."

"You’re making good time," Evan said, "It’s only about 2:00 now, you guys should be here sometime between 3:30 and 4:00. Julie is planning dinner for around 5:30, that’ll give Chris a chance to calm down a little before dinner, man, he’s high as a kite!"

"He’s excited, huh?" Kevin said.

"That’s putting it mildly," Evan remarked, snickering, "I don’t think that Santa Claus coming to visit would have him as excited as he is, knowing that you guys are coming! I’m betting he’ll be on the front steps watching for you to arrive. See you in a couple of hours." Evan and Kevin hung up, and K&J headed out, and back on the road.

At just 3:45 the GPS led them to Evan and Julie’s house. Kevin had never seen their house before and was just finding it by the address, and the GPS. They pulled into the driveway, and just as Evan had predicted, Chris jumped off the front steps and bolted toward Jeff’s car. The boys hardly had their feet on the ground before Chris was wrapping his arms around them.

Chris is a little over five feet tall and just about 100 pounds in weight. Kevin quickly picked Chris up, giving him a loving squeeze, and Chris planted a loving kiss on Kevin’s cheek, then gave Jake a similar treatment.

"Gosh!" Chris exclaimed, "I thought you guys were never gonna get here! Get your bags and I’ll show you to our room." Kevin grabbed the only bag they brought, a big one, and he and Jake followed Chris through the front door, met by Evan and Julie just inside the door.

Evan gave Jake a warm hug while Julie gave Kevin a hug, and a kiss.

"How was your trip?" Julie asked.

"Long," Kevin replied, "but no problems, Jake has his license now and was able to do some of the driving, and that made it better."

"I know Chris is dying to show you his room," Evan said, smiling, "Chris, go ahead and show them where you all will be sleeping."

Kevin picked up the bag and he and Jake followed Chris into his room. K&J were both quite pleasantly surprised. Most 12-year-old boys’ rooms look like a cyclone had been through, with clothes scattered all over and trash on the floor, but not Chris’s room. The bed was made, there was not so much as a dirty sock on the floor, and what trash there might have been was in the wastebasket.

"Your Mom does a really good job keeping your room neat," Jake commented, "and it’s a very nice room."

"Excuuuuuuse me!" Chris exclaimed, "This is my domain. Mom comes in once a week and changes my sheets, and runs the vacuum on the floor. I’m the one that takes my dirty clothes to the hamper, and puts my clean clothes away, and keeps it neat!"

"We can tell, Chrissie," Kevin stated, "that you have a lot of pride in your room, and that’s very commendable."

"Thanks, Kevie," Chris replied, "I appreciate that, and I do have a lot of pride in my room. I’ve seen some of my friend’s rooms, and I don’t know how they can sleep at night, their rooms are a mess! A couple of them even have cum stains on their sheets."

Kevin and Jake glanced at each other and grinned, both of them a bit surprised that Chris even knows about cum stains. He’s just now going into puberty, and probably has not yet even experienced the feeling of ejaculation. Julie announced that dinner was served.

As could be expected, Chris managed to sit between Jake and Kevin. No surprise about that, Chris loves to be close to both of them.

After dinner, they were all still at the table, just chatting.

"Uncle Evan," Kevin asked, "How far are we from Myrtle Beach?"

"It’s about 70 miles East of us," Evan stated, "you can drive it in about an hour and a half. What are you thinking?"

"Do you know if it’s open yet, for the summer?" Kevin asked.

"I heard on TV a few nights ago that it was to open for the season on Good Friday, which was today," Evan said, "Are you thinking about going there?"

"Neither Jake nor I have ever been there," Kevin explained, "but we’ve heard from some others that it’s a cool place to go. We’ve never been to any beach, and never seen the ocean."

"If you wanted to go, it’s supposed to be in the mid-nineties tomorrow, so tomorrow might be a good day to go," Evan said, "did you pack your swimwear?"

"No," Kevin replied, "this was something that just occurred to us, but we can buy some on the way. Is there a Target, or a Kohl’s near here?"

"Both of them, and a Wal-Mart too." Evan said.

"If you guys go to the beach," Chris asked, hopefully, "could you take me with you?"

"That depends on your Mommy and Daddy," Kevin stated, "We’d be more than happy to take you, with your Mommy’s or Daddy’s approval. Chris, do you swim?"

"Of course," Chris answered, "but I’m not sure my swimming trunks still fit, it’s been a couple of years. Daddy, can I go with them to the beach?"

Evan, chuckling, "I guess, if they’re willing to take you, I’m willing to let you go. Maybe you should go see if your trunks still fit you."

"Thanks, Daddy!" Chris exclaimed, and headed to his room to dig out his trunks. "KEVI" Chris yelled from his bedroom, and Kevin headed to his room.

"Kevin, this is as much as I can pull up," Chris said. Kevin checked him out, he had the front high enough to cover his penis, but the rear wouldn’t cover his buns, and they were stuck halfway up his hips. "I think I’ve grown too much."

"I think you’re right," Kevin said, grinning, "you do need a larger size, but it’s not a problem. Jake and I both need to get a pair because we didn’t pack any, so we’ll just get three pairs, instead of just two."

"Question," Chris said, "How do we change at the beach, without people seeing us naked for a minute?"

"It’s a public beach, and they have changing houses for men and ladies. It probably also has a shower, so we can rinse the salt water off before we get dressed again."

"Oh, I see," Chris replied. He and Kevin returned to the rest of the family, and Kevin told Uncle Evan that Chris was, indeed, going to need a new swimsuit.

Evan, pulling a twenty from his wallet, "Will twenty cover a new swim suit?" and handed it to Kevin.

"I would hope so," Kevin replied, taking the twenty, and thanking Evan.

K&J had been up quite early today before starting their trip, and would be traveling to Myrtle Beach tomorrow, the boys were ready to hit the sack. Chris wasn’t all that tired, but was anxious to cuddle with K&J. He’s been waiting for months to be able to sleep with his cousins again. OK, so Jake isn’t really Chris’s cousin, but Chris puts Kevin and Jake on the same level, so they’re both his cousins.

Kevin and Jake stripped down to their boxers and Chris to his tidy whites, and they all crawled into Chris’s new full sized bed. K&J both had an arm around Chris, and Chris was in heaven. He couldn’t picture anything that felt better than to cuddle and go to sleep with his cousins. The three boys soon drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning Julian woke with a full bladder and slipped out of bed, pulled on his boxers and headed to the bathroom. It’s a pain having women around, and having a need to cover yourself. In their dorm room they never have to dress to go pee, not that putting on boxers would be considered getting dressed.

Returning to the bedroom, Julian looked at his phone, and it was just about 7:30 AM. He slipped back into bed and lovingly kissed his boyfriends lips, bringing Jeff to reality.

Jeff, groggily, "What time is it baby?"

"About 7:30" Julian replied. Jeff sprung out of bed instantly and headed to the door, then stopped, remembering where they were, and pulled on his boxers, then headed out the door to the bathroom.

Jeff, returning, "We need to get dressed, I’d like for us to get to Uncle Jim’s by around 8:00." Both boys dressed into the same clothes they had worn yesterday, and quietly left their room. They stopped in the kitchen, and Jeff left a note on the table, letting his parents know that he and Julian had gone to Uncle Jim’s house, and would be back for dinner. It’s only a few minutes to Jim and Cal’s house from the Park’s home.

Arriving at the Uncles home, J&J bounced in through the back door, and Jim was just starting the coffee to brew, dressed in Mother Natures pajamas, as usual.

"Hi Uncle Jim," Jeff said, smiling, "Give us a minute to get proper." J&J headed to the spare bedroom and removed all the unnecessary clothing, leaving on only their socks and sneakers.

Returning to the kitchen, both boys ran into pairs of open arms, as both Cal and Jim wrapped loving arms around the two boys. Jim’s flaccid pecker kissed Julian’s and Calvin’s flaccid cock kissed with Jeff’s and both boys giggled. Jim poured four mugs of coffee, and all four men sat naked at the table, making small talk, at first.

"Jeffie," Jim asked, "you’ll be graduating in a few weeks, but Julian still has another year to go. Have you considered how you’re going to handle everything?"

"We don’t have any plans yet, that are set in concrete," Jeff replied, "I know there is no way that we could stand to be apart for any length of time."

"Your major is in Accounting, isn’t it, Jeffie?" Jim asked.

"Yeah," Jeff replied, "but it’s doubtful I can find employment near the campus in my field. I’ll flip burgers, if need be, to stay close to my baby, until he graduates, a year from now."

"You couldn’t even find a job flipping burgers without commuting to Denton. The only thing in Brighton, is Brighton University." Jim stated. "The college kids have to drive down to Denton to even find a McDonalds."

"True that," Jeff replied, "That one convenience store in Brighton makes a killing from the college kids, cause there’s nothing else around. The Mall, and all the good restaurants are in Denton."

"Uncle Jim," Julian added, "you know that convenience store on the way out to the cabin? I think some of the kids have discovered their pizza, and they’re patronizing them too, mostly for pizza."

"I wish we’d known about their pizza," Cal stated, "back when Jim and I were attending Brighton U."

"Were you two dating," Julian asked, "when you were in college?"

"Nope," Jim responded, "we knew each others names, and faces, as we had some classes together, and both graduated at the same time. Cal went to work for Blue Lake Accounting, and I gained employment with Lonnie’s Main Street Accounting."

"Then Lonnie bought out Blue Lake" Cal continued, "and merged the two businesses. That’s when Jim and I discovered we had something in common, and started dating. And now we’re happily married husbands!"

"Enough about us, Jeff, have you put out any resumes yet?" Jim asked.

"I’ve been working on one," Jeff stated, "but I haven’t sent any out yet. I’m not sure where I’ll be living, after graduation. Julian and I are hoping we can get one of those apartments off campus, like married couples get, so he’ll still be close to campus, and we can live together."

"The apartments I’m thinking about," Jim stated, "are owned by the university, and only available for married couples. Even if you guys marry, I’m not sure the school would consider a same-sex marriage as a qualifier. There are also some privately owned apartments just off campus, and you might be able to rent one of those."

"Jeff," Cal suggested, "I’ll give you the address for Main Street Financial Services, so you can send Lonnie a resume. There is nothing definite yet, but Lonnie is considering opening a branch office in Denton, and he will need to staff it. If that plan materializes, you may be able to get a job close to campus, and in your field. Feel free to list me as a reference."

"Thanks, Uncle Cal," Jeff said, "I guess it’s a long chance, but it sure would beat flipping burgers in a fast food place." Calvin grabbed a notepaper, wrote the address down, and handed it to Jeff.

"Jeff," Jim said, "there is also a possibility that Lonnie might hire you to work in our office. Summerton is quite a distance from Brighton, but you would have a rent free place to live," then, grinning, "if you can handle living with a couple of old married faggots!" J&J both snickered, and Calvin grinned.

"I suppose I’d be welcome to live with Mom and Dad too," Jeff replied, "but I think my baby and I would feel a lot more comfortable having some sex here, rather than my parents house."

"That’s quite understandable," Jim replied, smiling, "Cal and I could care less what obscene, sexy things you guys might do!"

"It’s a nice day," Cal stated, "why don’t you guys go and set up the badminton net while Jim and I prepare us some breakfast, and we can play a couple games? The shed is unlocked."

J&J gulped the last of their coffee, and headed outside. They’re both in Seventh Heaven when visiting the Uncles. Where else can everyone roam around naked, like they enjoy doing here, even outside in Jim’s well secluded back yard. J&J set up the net, then returned inside and shared a nice breakfast with Jim and Calvin.

Calvin picked up the dishes and placed them in the sink, and the four men headed outside and played a couple of games of naked badminton. They all enjoy the game, but somehow it’s more ‘interesting’ when you can watch the other player’s cocks bobbing around during play. They’re all gay and all gay guys like to see cock. They all get their eyes full, when they’re together.

Any one of these four guys are apt to cuff at another’s prick, all in fun, and it always results in grins on both men’s faces. Both couples are monogamous, and the idea of swapping partners never even occurs to any of them. They just enjoy their collective nudity.

Jim and Jeff are making up for the lost years, and now enjoy a very tight Uncle and Nephew relationship. Jeff feels somewhat closer to his Uncle Jim, than he even feels towards his parents, but he is thankful that Elaine has finally come around.

After their games, Jim brought out a pitcher of Iced Tea and four glasses of ice, and the four men sat together at the picnic table and enjoyed the liquid refreshment.

"Jeff, have your parents met Julian’s parents?" Jim inquired.

"Not yet," Jeff replied, "but Art and Vi do plan to attend my graduation, and that may be an opportunity to introduce them."

"Jeff," Jim said, "you know that Cal and I will be there to watch you graduate, and we’d love to meet Julian’s family too."

"Mom and Dad have a problem," Julian stated, "What to do with Dominic? Samantha is seven, and old enough to go to the graduation with them, but Dom just turned three in January, and is really to young to take to the commencement. They feel uncomfortable leaving Dom with someone back in Dunbar."

"Jeff," Cal asked, "are you inviting Sasha and Jennifer to your graduation?"

"I know Sasha is your sister," Jeff said, "but who is Jennifer?"

"Oh, I guess you didn’t know," Cal replied, "shortly before our wedding, Sasha started dating Jennifer, and it looks serious. If you’re not planning to invite them, I think they would be willing to watch Dominic during your graduation. They have two children, by Jen’s former marriage, Nine year old Leroy, and Seven year old Christine. They’re nice kids."

"Wow," Jeff exclaimed, smiling, "Our family keeps getting gayer and gayer! Do the children know, about their Mother’s relationship with Sasha?"

"I’m sure they do," Cal replied, "I’m sure that Jen and Sasha would have explained it to them. They both call Jen and Sasha ‘Mommy.’ Elaine has invited Sasha and Jen, and the kids for Easter Dinner tomorrow, so you and Julian will get to meet the kids, and Jennifer." The boys both grinned, although Elaine had let the cat out of the bag last night. J&J are already anxious to meet Leroy and Christine. These two boys just have big warm spots in their hearts for children—all children.

The four men decided to play another game, but it was getting quite warm, and they all worked up a sweat. Jeff loves to see Julian sweat, his darker skin just glistens in the sun when he sweats, and Jeff can’t resist using his hand like a squeegee to slide the perspiration down Julian’s ever so smooth back and off his smooth buns. Julian is nearly hairless, with tufts of black hair in his armpits, and a beautiful bush of thick black pubic hair. The rest of his body is silky smooth.

After that game, Jim and Cal headed inside to the bathroom, and took a quick shower together to rinse off the sweat, and dried. Jim tackled the dishes, and Cal headed outside and fired up the grill, while J&J played one more game, one on one. While Calvin threw some burgers on the grill, J&J headed inside to rinse off the sweat. The four men then sat naked together at the kitchen table and ate cheeseburgers and potato salad.

After lunch, J&J took down the net, and put the game back into the shed, then dressed, preparing to return to Elaine and Bill’s for dinner and the night. The four men shared parting hugs, and agreed that they would see each other for Easter Dinner tomorrow.

* * * * * *

Down in South Carolina, on that same Saturday morning, three young men awoke in bed together. All three needed to use the bathroom. Kevin checked his phone for the time, and it was just 8:00 AM.

"Can we all tinkle together," Chris asked, "like we did at your house?"

"I don’t think so," Kevin said, "it was a little different at my house, because I have a bathroom attached to my bedroom. Your Mommy and Daddy might not understand, so we better go to the bathroom by ourselves."

"Shucks!" Chris exclaimed, "Parents are party spoilers." One at a time, all three boys took their turns in the bathroom, then dressed, to go to Myrtle Beach. Before leaving, Julie prepared a nice breakfast, and they all ate together as a family. Chris is excited. Before leaving, Kevin asked Julie for some towels, and he placed them into his largest overnight bag.

About 9:00 AM, Kevin secured Chris in the back seat, and with Jake in the passenger seat, Kevin drove off in the direction of the Target store, arriving a few minutes later. Inside the store, they found the boys clothing department, and Chris selected a pair of red bikini swimming trunks he liked, and Kevin wrapped the waist around Chris, certain they would fit him. They then went to the men’s department, and Kevin and Jake both selected the same type of bikini trunks for themselves, in men’s sizes. Stopping by hardware, Kevin picked up a small padlock. They then checked out, borrowing a pair of scissors at the checkout and cutting off those tags that always are secured to the clothing, and returned to the car to start the trip.

Chris, about fifteen minutes after leaving Target, "How much further ‘til we get there?"

"Probably about an hour, Chris," Kevin stated, "just relax and enjoy the ride."

"I can’t relax," Chris replied, "I should have used the rest room at Target, if I relax I’ll pee my pants, and if we don’t find a restroom pretty soon, I’ll pee my pants anyway!"

"Hold on Chris," Kevin said, "and I’ll find a spot for us to pee, I gotta go too." Jake added a ‘me three’ to the chatter. Kevin pulled off onto a ramp with nothing around but woods. The three boys left the car and walked a few feet into the woods, unzipped, pulled their pricks out and watered the ground.

"Whew!" Chris exclaimed, "tinkling never felt so good!" Kevin and Jake snickered. They returned to the car and continued their trip toward Myrtle Beach.

Arriving, Kevin followed the signs pointing to the Public Beach, and was shocked at the number of cars in the parking lot. He made a couple of trips through the lot, finally finding an empty space and pulled into it. Jake retrieved the three pairs of trunks from the Target bag and placed them into the overnight bag, and Kevin grabbed the new padlock.

Kevin locked the car and the three boys walked toward the beach, Jake carrying the overnight bag. There were a lot of people on the beach already, some in the ocean, some lying on blankets, taking in the sun, and a few stretched out on lounges. Two lifeguards were perched on stands, ready to spring into action in case someone got into water too deep and were in danger of drowning. Evan and Julie had brought Chris to the beach two years ago, but Kevin and Jake had never been here before.

Kevin, spotting the bathhouse, "This way, guys," and led Jake and Chris to the men’s side of the bathhouse, and they entered, just as a couple of other men were exiting, and the three had the changing area to themselves. Jake sat the bag on the bench and pulled out the three pairs of swimsuits, laying them on the bench, as well as the towels.

The three boys removed their sneakers and socks, placing them in the bottom of the bag, then stripped off their clothes, and lay them on top of the sneakers. For just a couple of minutes all three boys were naked in front of each other, and it was the first time that either Kevin or Jake had ever seen Chris naked. They both observed that Chris was about two inches big, in his flaccid state, maybe two and a half. Chris was getting his eyes full also, K&J both sport about four to five inches, flaccid.

"You guys have got some big peckers," Chris remarked, "do you think mine will get that big?"

"Chris," Kevin stated, "you’re only twelve, and just ready to go into puberty, it will get a lot bigger, I promise, as you get older."

"What’s puberty?" Chris asked. K&J glanced at each other, maybe they owe Chris an explanation, while they’re here alone.

"Let’s get our trunks on first," Kevin said, "and I’ll try to explain." All three boys pulled on their new swimwear. Jake placed the towels on top of everything in the bag, and Kevin found an empty locker. He placed the bag in the locker, padlocked it, and placed the padlock key into the tiny pocket under the waistband of his swimming trunks. Chris is awaiting an answer.

"Chris," Kevin explained, "all kids go through puberty, about the time they become teenagers."

"Girls too?" Chris asked.

"Yep, girls too," Kevin stated, "it’s a period of time when girls start turning into women, and boys become men. Our bodies change and it’s called puberty. Girls start to grow breasts, and boys start growing body hair. Both girls and boys grow hair down there, and it’s called pubic hair. Boys probably go through more changes, our voices become lower, many of us need to start shaving, because we grow whiskers on our faces, and some of us start to grow hair on our chests, and our peckers get bigger."

"I’ve noticed," Chris stated, "when us boys shower after gym class, that some of the boys have hair down by their peckers, and some of us, like me, don’t have any."

"Chris," Jake added, "we’re not all the same, I didn’t have pubic hair until I was fourteen, but some guys grow pubic hair at only eleven or twelve. I’d almost guarantee that you’ll have pubic hair within the next year or two."

"So when will my pecker get bigger?" Chris asked.

"It happens gradually," Kevin said, "you see your own pecker every day, and you don’t notice it growing bigger. One day you look at it, and realize that it grew when you weren’t watching! Let’s go check out the beach, and the ocean, and initiate these new swimming trunks."

Jake, just after the three boys walked out of the bathhouse, "Baby, we need something!"

"What’s that, Jake?" Kevin asked.

"Photos!" Jake replied.

"You’re right!" Kevin said, "Let me grab my phone." Kevin worked the key from his swim trunks, and went into the bathhouse, the locker, and the bag, and retrieved his phone.

"Chris, stand in front of the building, so I can get a photo of you." Kevin took a couple shots of Chris, sporting his new trunks. "Now you and Jake together." Kevin took a couple more shots. "Jake I want one of just you, alone." Chris stepped away, and Kevin took a couple of Jake alone. "Jake, take a couple of Chris and me." Jake complied.

"Stay right there, Kevin," Jake said, "we need a solo of you too." Jake took a couple of his boyfriend. "We need some help, somebody to take one of all three of us together."

Kevin, spotting a man heading out of the bathhouse, wearing tight trunks, and sporting a large bulge. "Sir, can we ask a favor of you?"

"Maybe," he answered, "how can I help you?"

"Can you shoot a couple of photos of the three of us together," Kevin asked, "and then maybe one of just him and me (pointing at Jake)?"

"No problem," the guy said. Jake and Kevin both placed arms around Chris’s shoulders, Chris standing between them. "Smile, guys," he stated, taking two shots. "Young man," the man said, "step this way so I can get a photo of just the big boys." Chris stepped toward the stranger, and he got a nice shot of K&J, arms around each other’s shoulders. "Are you guys brothers?" he asked.

"No," Kevin stated, "Jake is my closest friend, and we’re from out of state. We’re spending Easter with my Aunt and Uncle, and this cute young man is my cousin." Chris blushed, due to the ‘cute’ reference.

"Would you return the favor?" the man asked.

"Sure," Kevin replied, "one good turn deserves another."

The man, stepping to the doorway, "Clint, hurry up, and bring my phone, we have a photographer!"

Seconds later Clint emerged, wearing tight trunks in rainbow colors, and also displaying a noticeable bulge. Kevin and Jake grinned at each other, knowing the significance of the rainbow colors.

"Excuse me for the lack of introductions," the man said, "I’m Drew, and this is my SO, Clint. Clint, these are Jake and Kevin, and Chris, and they’re from out of state."

"Chris lives here in South Carolina," Kevin corrected, "just Jake and I are from out of state."

"Kevin, can I have some Cotton Candy?" Chris asked.

"Sure Chris," Kevin replied, "let me get you some money." Kevin returned to the bathhouse, and pulled a five from his wallet and brought it out, handing it to Chris, and Chris headed to the concession stands.

Drew, now that Chris was out of the way for a few minutes, "I have a feeling that you two are a lot closer than just friends."

Kevin, grinning, "I didn’t think that we were that obvious, what tipped you off?"

"I have a pretty reliable Gaydar," Drew stated, "and it’s easy to feel the love that you two have for each other. How long have you been together?"

"We’re both still in high school, and I’ll be graduating in June, Kevin stated, "Jake and I have been dating since football season. Everybody at Dunbar High knows that we’re a gay couple, and, for the most part, have accepted us. One of my basketball teammates hosted a terrific New Years Eve party, and invited us to attend, as a gay couple. We were told, by the host, that we were welcome to even dance together, we did, and we had a blast!"

"A couple of Kevin’s teammates said that we were the cutest couple there, and looked really nice together on the dance floor," Jake added.

"That’s pretty damned awesome!" Clint exclaimed. "Drew and I have dated for about five years, and lived together for the last three years. We plan to get married in the not to distant future."

"I trust that you have to watch what you say around Chris," Drew said, "can you take a couple photos, for our memory album?"

Using Drew’s phone, Kevin took a couple nice photos of Drew and Clint. In both photo’s, the two men were holding hands, like lovers. Kevin handed Drew’s phone back.

"It was a real pleasure, meeting and chatting with you guys," Drew stated, "our best wishes for you in the future." Drew and Clint shook hands with Kevin, Jake and Chris, and they headed to the beach.

When Chris finished his Cotton Candy, Kevin, Jake and Chris all headed to the ocean for a swim in the salty water.

"Is it OK to pee in the ocean?" Chris asked.

"I hope so," Jake replied, "I just did."

After playing around in the ocean and on the beach for a couple of hours Kevin suggested they shower off and get ready to return home. Jake pulled the towels out of the bag and hung them on the hooks just outside of the four-head shower stall. The boys stepped into the shower and got a good clean water rinse, then slid their trunks off, and wrung them out.

Stepping out of the shower, they each grabbed a towel and dried off, then proceeded to dress in their regular clothes. Leaving the beach area, they stopped at a burger joint and ate burgers and fries. Kevin told the other two not to eat too much, as he knew that Aunt Julie would be fixing a decent meal to feed them when they got back.

They returned to Evan and Julie’s home town about 4:30 PM and stopped at a Walgreen’s to upload the photos from Kevin’s phone and get some prints made. They returned to Chris’s home about 5:15 PM. Julie, not certain what time the boys would be returning, had not started to cook dinner yet.

Chris, entering the house, shared a kiss and hug with his Mom, and then a hug with Evan. Evan then gave both Kevin and Jake a warm hug.

"So, how was your outing?" Evan asked.

"AWESOME!" Chris exclaimed, "I could enjoy going to the beach every weekend!"

"It was a new experience for Jake and me," Kevin replied, "we’ve never been to Myrtle Beach before, and we had a blast. Having Chris with us made it even better, we love Chris a lot, and he’s so much fun to be around, despite his younger age."

"I think," Jake said, "that when we do things with Chris, like we did today, we feel like we’re closer to his age, instead of almost grown up!" Evan and Julie both smiled.

"Uncle Evan," Kevin asked, "have you heard from Mom and Dad?"

"Yeah, Kevie," Evan replied, "Kurt called me earlier, they got a late start, and don’t expect to get here until 9:30 or 10:00 tonight."

"Guess who comes tonight?" Chris stated.

"Your Aunt Audrey and Uncle Kurt," Kevin answered.

"Them too," Chris responded, "but while we’re sleeping, the Easter Bunny will be coming, and leaving us Easter Baskets!"

"He might leave one for you Chrissie," Kevin stated, "but Jake and I are getting too old, and I don’t think he’ll leave us one." Evan and Julie glanced at each other and winked.

"I hope you boys didn’t eat too much on the way home," Julie stated, "Dinner will be ready in about 45 minutes."

"We grabbed some burgers and fries just after we left Myrtle Beach," Kevin said, "but I’m already getting hungry again."

"Hun," Evan stated, "I think Kevin and Jake are still teenagers, with bottomless pits for stomachs!" Kevin and Jake both grinned.

Julie set the kitchen table with two places on each side of the table and one at the end. After she announced that dinner is served, Chris rearranged the settings, placing three settings on one side, and when everyone got seated, Chris was sitting between Kevin and Jake on the side of the table with three place settings. Julie couldn’t help the smirk that formed on her face. Chris just loves to be close to the older boys, and the feeling seems to be mutual.

A while back, as recently as Christmas time, Julie and Evan weren’t comfortable with this closeness between Kevin and Jake, and Chris, especially knowing that the two older boys are gay.

Over time, they’ve come to know K&J a lot better.

They are realizing now that the love that K&J have for Chris is no different than the love that most cousins have for each other. They have developed a trust in K&J. Even when these three boys sleep together, K&J always leave the door open.

After dinner, Chris talked K&J into building a Lego structure with him. They had been up since 8:00 AM, and had a long day, and all three boys were ready to go to bed about 9:00 PM. Evan and Julie were staying up, awaiting the arrival of Kurt and Audrey.

Kurt and Audrey arrived a little after 9:30, and Evan led them, with their suitcase, to the guestroom. On the way back downstairs, Kurt looked into Chris’s room, expecting to see a couple pairs of boxers on the floor, but there were none. Evidently, K&J are not sleeping naked tonight. Kurt smiled, seeing the three boys snuggled together, with Chris between the two older boys, and all three were sleeping peacefully.

Julie brewed a fresh pot of coffee, and made Audrey and Kurt each a sandwich. After eating the sandwich and drinking a cup of coffee, Kurt and Audrey were also ready to go to bed. Julie played Easter Bunny, and placed three Easter Baskets on the table where the boys would find them in the morning. One, of course, had Chris’s name on it, the others had Kevin’s and Jake’s names on them.

"Do the boys know about these?" Audrey asked.

"Nope!" Julie replied, grinning, "They told Chris tonight that they were getting too old, and the Easter Bunny didn’t leave them anything anymore. I thought it would be a fun way to bring out the kid in them tomorrow. I did plan it a few days ago, when I knew Kevin and Jake would be here for Easter." Audrey and Kurt both grinned, nodding. Audrey and Kurt had just arrived after a long road trip and all four of the adults soon headed to bed.

To be continued……..

How am I doing? Comments would help me to know!
Coming in Chapter 22
Easter Sunday
K&J take Chris to the Carnival
Kevin receives a scholarship offer
The new pool is installed
Graduations are approaching:
Jeff on June 2nd, Kevin on June 8th
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..